PDA

View Full Version : Another question

Dre_7
11-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Why the HELL DO WOMAN HAVE TO PLAY FREAKIN GAMES!!!!!!

Why cant they just say "Hey, I hate you now, I dont want to be with you anymore. Sorry."

Why do they feel that they have to make you play guessing games about the relationship? :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

Sorry, just venting. :depressed Dont mind me.

Silver21_Black20
11-27-2005, 09:34 PM

Why cant they just say "Hey, I hate you now, I dont want to be with you anymore. Sorry."

Why do they feel that they have to make you play guessing games about the relationship? :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

Sorry, just venting. :depressed Dont mind me.

Hey now...guys play games too... :pctoss

N.Y. Johnny
11-27-2005, 09:35 PM
I dunno bro,

we should ask Mr. Owl..he has all the answers

http://photobucket.com/albums/c342/NYJohnny/th_da0a497d.jpg

Zombie
11-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Man, there are more chics at your high school. :spin

Faccia di Angelo
11-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey now...guys play games too... :pctoss
very true. Guys play their fair share of games. I'm done with all that crap. I'm too old to play games (okay I'm not that old :lol) I agree with you though, I wish sometimes people would just be honest and tell you straight out what they want or don't want, and it would make things easier. Hard at first, but easier eventually.

Dre_7
11-27-2005, 09:39 PM
Man, there are more chics at your high school. :spin

:lol Im not in school anymore.

Dre_7
11-27-2005, 09:40 PM
I wish sometimes people would just be honest and tell you straight out what they want or don't want, and it would make things easier. Hard at first, but easier eventually.

That would have saved me alot of time and pain. :pctoss

Faccia di Angelo
11-27-2005, 09:43 PM
That would have saved me alot of time and pain. :pctoss
yeah me too. But even then, sometimes we still don't learn. :depressed I will admit, we females are so complicated sometimes. I hear that quite often from a couple of friends of mine.
But you know what the great thing is? There's plenty of other people out there who can make you happy, and vice versa. :)

N.Y. Johnny
11-27-2005, 09:45 PM
yeah me too. But even then, sometimes we still don't learn. :depressed I will admit, we females are so complicated sometimes. I hear that quite often from a couple of friends of mine.
But you know what the great thing is? There's plenty of other people out there who can make you happy, and vice versa. :)

Yes...thank god for Craig's List

Samr
11-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Because it is easier and more entertaining than telling you that you are a fat bag of piss.

Or whatever the case may be.

bigzak25
11-27-2005, 09:54 PM

Why do they feel that they have to make you play guessing games about the relationship?

dude, if you don't want to play games, then don't.

YOU be straight up, have NO FEAR of losing the girl, and you'll be a happier man.

If she's right for you? She'll appreciate the honesty and like you more.

If not? She'll walk.

Either way. No more games.

Your welcome. :tu

angel_luv
11-27-2005, 09:56 PM
Not all of us girls play games. Sorry you had a run in with an evil one.

Dre_7
11-27-2005, 10:02 PM
Not all of us girls play games. Sorry you had a run in with an evil one.

She aint evil. At least not yet. :lol

angel_luv
11-27-2005, 10:27 PM
She aint evil. At least not yet. :lol

So whatcha complaining for? :lol Tis the season to be jolly! :lol

Silver21_Black20
11-27-2005, 10:38 PM
very true. Guys play their fair share of games. I'm done with all that crap. I'm too old to play games (okay I'm not that old :lol) I agree with you though, I wish sometimes people would just be honest and tell you straight out what they want or don't want, and it would make things easier. Hard at first, but easier eventually.

Exactly.