PDA

View Full Version : Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman Files Federal Lawsuit Accusing Trump and Rudy Giuliani of Violating the KKK Act pf 1871

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 12:05 AM
A true American hero continuing the fight! Should be an interesting case.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman filed a federal lawsuit on Wednesday against former President Donald Trump, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, and the Trump aides Dan Scavino and Julia Hahn.

The civil suit accuses the defendants of violating the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, which among other things prohibits conspiracies to prevent someone from holding or discharging the duties of their office or to retaliate against them for doing so. It also bars conspiracies to stop witnesses from testifying or to retaliate against them for doing so.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman Files A Federal Lawsuit Against Trump Rudy (https://www.businessinsider.com/alexander-vindman-files-federal-civil-lawsuit-trump-giuliani-2022-2)

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 12:11 AM
Fox News is strangely quiet on this story. :lol

ducks
02-03-2022, 12:15 AM

Do not see it on cnn

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 12:20 AM
Do not see it on cnn

Get your reading glasses.

For Blind Ducks (https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/02/politics/alexander-vindman-donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-ukraine-impeachment/index.html)

Thread
02-03-2022, 12:25 AM
Nobody does the wet work like DJT. The Vindster is a living example. Got pile driver'ed by the old man.

tee, hee.

And Vind had been warned by Mel..."If you hit him he's gonna hit back 10x harder."

SnakeBoy
02-03-2022, 04:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/A6ofK7P.jpeg

Reck
02-03-2022, 04:08 AM
Nobody does the wet work like DJT. The Vindster is a living example. Got pile driver'ed by the old man.

tee, hee.

And Vind had been warned by Mel..."If you hit him he's gonna hit back 10x harder."

Thump did nothing but put a lowly servicemen to on the map. He’s now probably richer than two dollar Trump.

Thread
02-03-2022, 07:24 AM
Thump did nothing but put a lowly servicemen to on the map. He’s now probably richer than two dollar Trump.

The Vindster looks pretty butt hurt, Recky. He was warned though, repeatedly and at length. And the Dem's chose him and sent him out there. The old man thoroughly rousted him, ie, "10x harder."

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 10:46 AM

tee, hee.

Wet work? Like “Golden Shower” you mean, right?

Only reputations trump has killed is his own.

Trump lost over 60 failed lawsuits to steal the election. Over 60 public humiliations and even at hands of his elected judges, his own judges called him out. He could not do it and he was placed in a cuck shed for all to see.

Ole Biden and Vindman put trump and you in the cuck shed and made you see Melania-girl take it eye 60 times.

Sure, Joe and Vindman had Hunter’s help. Hunter lead the train on Melania-girl as his 2020 presidential bid was destroyed so he took it out on Melania-girl but hecwas gracious enough to let the ole Joe get his cut. Plenty if it.

So back go cry in your 60 times broken man cuck shed dale and cry some more with trump.

Thread
02-03-2022, 11:23 AM
Wet work? Like “Golden Shower” you mean, right?

Only reputations trump has killed is his own.

Trump lost over 60 failed lawsuits to steal the election. Over 60 public humiliations and even at hands of his elected judges, his own judges called him out. He could not do it and he was placed in a cuck shed for all to see.

Ole Biden and Vindman put trump and you in the cuck shed and made you see Melania-girl take it eye 60 times.

Sure, Joe and Vindman had Hunter’s help. Hunter lead the train on Melania-girl as his 2020 presidential bid was destroyed so he took it out on Melania-girl but hecwas gracious enough to let the ole Joe get his cut. Plenty if it.

So back go cry in your 60 times broken man cuck shed dale and cry some more with trump.

Boiled down:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 11:55 AM
Trump jr is also in lawsuit. :lol

Biden President,
Trump and jr. in cuck shed.

Thread
02-03-2022, 12:31 PM
Trump jr is also in lawsuit. :lol

Biden President,
Trump and jr. in cuck shed.

Boiled down:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

koriwhat
02-03-2022, 02:12 PM
LMAO that dude is such a pussy!

ElNono
02-03-2022, 02:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/A6ofK7P.jpeg

Brandon does it to you every day, tbh... we just don't have to make a meme out of it...

DMC
02-03-2022, 02:59 PM

A bit like how you're strangely quiet on the turd you dropped about patent violations. Chop chop

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 04:25 PM
A bit like how you're strangely quiet on the turd you dropped about patent violations. Chop chop

I stand my ground on giuseppe taking credit for other’s shit but you are lashing out about something else, as you do not give a shit about cully.

Could it be about your notorious and hilarious fuck-ups, such as, “infer/imply,” “rouse/ruse,” “an/and,” claiming masks do not work, or punctuation errors?

No, are you that butthurt and this is just you releasing pent-up sulking energy , really? :lmao :lmao :lmao

spurraider21
02-03-2022, 04:26 PM
brave patriot

pgardn
02-03-2022, 04:33 PM
LMAO that dude is such a pussy!

You are perfectly clueless on this one.

Tell us why he is a pussy. Go on... American Patriot.

SnakeBoy
02-03-2022, 05:55 PM
Brandon does it to you every day, tbh... we just don't have to make a meme out of it...

I'm very pleased with Brandon, as I've said many times. You're the one that hates him :lol

Poor leftie cucks forced to pretend they like Brandon while he and Boss Manchin take you for a ride. Sad!

At least the tweets stopped :cry

ChumpDumper
02-03-2022, 05:57 PM
https://www.pngitem.com/pimgs/m/97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

I'm very pleased with Brandon, as I've said many times. You're the one that hates him :lol

Poor leftie cucks forced to pretend they like Brandon while he and Boss Manchin take you for a ride. Sad!

At least the tweets stopped :cry

DMC
02-03-2022, 07:33 PM
I stand my ground on giuseppe taking credit for other’s shit but you are lashing out about something else, as you do not give a shit about cully.

Could it be about your notorious and hilarious fuck-ups, such as, “infer/imply,” “rouse/ruse,” “an/and,” claiming masks do not work, or punctuation errors?

No, are you that butthurt and this is just you releasing pent-up sulking energy , really? :lmao :lmao :lmao

It was your example :lol

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 07:49 PM
It was your example :lol

So thank you for admitting you are butthurt or are you all in and sperm shielding for giuseppe and saying he has not stolen other’s shit as his own?

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 10:05 PM
So now dmc goes quiet. Off sulking somewhere. :lol

I am a trend setter.

I set trends.

ElNono
02-03-2022, 10:43 PM
https://www.pngitem.com/pimgs/m/97-974616_troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-fake.png

I'm very pleased with Brandon, as I've said many times.

tbh

koriwhat
02-03-2022, 10:57 PM
You are perfectly clueless on this one.

Tell us why he is a pussy. Go on... American Patriot.

He took an oath and fucking lied... He's a pencil pusher and a fucking pussy ass traitor! fuck him! Go cry to someone who cares PG.

koriwhat
02-03-2022, 11:02 PM
So thank you for admitting you are butthurt or are you all in and sperm shielding for giuseppe and saying he has not stolen other’s shit as his own?

Lmao Gammar NAZI! How pathetic to want to be that guy... :lmao

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 11:07 PM
Lmao Gammar NAZI! How pathetic to want to be that guy... :lmao

Did I accidentally send out the tat-signal?

koriwhat
02-03-2022, 11:21 PM
Did I accidentally send out the tat-signal?

Bro I hope one day you get the ass beating you so deserve. You're a pussy bro so go back to your bs grammar hangup... Btw when I called you out on your grammar a week ago why'd you dodge that endlessly? The same doesn't apply to your dumbass?

Ef-man
02-03-2022, 11:32 PM
Bro I hope one day you get the ass beating you so deserve. You're a pussy bro so go back to your bs grammar hangup... Btw when I called you out on your grammar a week ago why'd you dodge that endlessly? The same doesn't apply to your dumbass?

You mean an ass whopping where an ex-boss puts foot to my neck? :lol

I can defend myself very well, so getting my tats-stomped is not happening.

I already explained grammar shit to you so read it, lazy ass little man. :tu

Ef-man
02-04-2022, 09:56 AM

Where are you fat-hands? Do not disappear when I call you out.

I say dale is a patent violator so have you been replying to me because you are butthurt or do you seriously believe he is not a patent violator, chop, chop.

Thread
02-04-2022, 11:07 AM

I say dale is a patent violator so have you been replying to me because you are butthurt or do you seriously believe he is not a patent violator, chop, chop.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Ef-man
02-04-2022, 11:50 AM
lmcontrollinao!!!

That you dmc?

Oh, it is the patent infringement idiot. :lol

DMC
02-04-2022, 12:23 PM

I am a trend setter.

I set trends.

That you dmc?

I troll u, u do not troll me

gotheem

Thread
02-04-2022, 12:29 PM
That you dmc?

I never operate an alt. Ever.

It's my religion.

Ef-man
02-04-2022, 12:34 PM
I troll u, u do not troll me

gotheem

So you are either butthurt or you are saying dale is not patent infringement violator?

Pick one and stop avoiding the question.

Ef-man
02-04-2022, 12:37 PM

It's my religion.

Patent violator✅
Lies about it✅

koriwhat
02-04-2022, 12:38 PM
You mean an ass whopping where an ex-boss puts foot to my neck? :lol

I can defend myself very well, so getting my tats-stomped is not happening.

I already explained grammar shit to you so read it, lazy ass little man. :tu

I seriously doubt you can defend yourself Ef. You come across as a total and utter bitch here on ST. Keep insulting others here from your safe space you pussy. :tu

Thread
02-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Patent violator✅
Lies about it✅

It's my religion.

Ef-man
02-04-2022, 01:06 PM
I seriously doubt you can defend yourself Ef. You come across as a total and utter bitch here on ST. Keep insulting others here from your safe space you pussy. :tu

I can say I have never had someone knock me down, much less have them put their foot on my neck, you on the other hand. :lol

But you dgaf about what anyone says, right?

pgardn
02-04-2022, 01:15 PM
He took an oath and fucking lied... He's a pencil pusher and a fucking pussy ass traitor! fuck him! Go cry to someone who cares PG.

No thats not true.

Traitor????

Do you have ANY clue what Trump tried to do in Ukrainee?
Now thats exactly what a traitor is.
Trump ASKED a foreign spy service to screw with OUR elections. He wanted Ukraine to play around with OUR elections.
Exactly like what the British and French tried to do in the early days of this nation.

You got it completely backwards.

The military gives an oath to uphold the Constitution, not a president.

Ef-man
02-04-2022, 04:18 PM

I am a trend setter.

I set trends.

koriwhat
02-04-2022, 06:23 PM
I can say I have never had someone knock me down, much less have them put their foot on my neck, you on the other hand. :lol

But you dgaf about what anyone says, right?

Act the way you do here irl, away from your safe space, and I bet you'll have way worse to deal with than a foot on your neck. :tu

Ef-man
02-04-2022, 06:29 PM
Act the way you do here irl, away from your safe space, and I bet you'll have way worse to deal with than a foot on your neck. :tu

Thanks, I will be careful as I believe you have great irl experience with having feet on your neck.

ChumpDumper
02-04-2022, 07:04 PM

Do you threaten to murder people when they mention your calf tats IRL?

koriwhat
02-04-2022, 09:12 PM
^ look it's the boards most annoying duo... get a room you fresas!

koriwhat
02-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Thanks, I will be careful as I believe you have great irl experience with having feet on your neck.

Stay in your safe space you big pussy! Go cut your neckbeard too.

Winehole23
05-18-2022, 03:18 PM
Can this sort of finding be a predicate for a civil action, or has the clock already run out for Vindman?

Thread
05-18-2022, 03:27 PM
Can this sort of finding be a predicate for a civil action, or has the clock already run out for Vindman?

LOL. Trump got him good, frog marched that retardo to the property line and Fred Flintstoned his ass.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJW4ZYV5Yu_cNux5h_rVEsYf6AsFZgA QFGilIGrKBMmSVNhF95jo_8WEzd5g&s

koriwhat
05-18-2022, 03:28 PM

:cry:cry:cry:lol

Winehole23
05-18-2022, 03:43 PM
This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.

Ef-man
05-18-2022, 04:11 PM

Very least they can do is bump his retirement pay.