PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using Mozilla or DuckDuckGo?

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 04:22 PM
Whenever I try to quote a post (from my phone) using those browsers, the format gets messed up. I tried Safari and it was fine.

Anyone using the mentioned browsers?

Chucho
02-03-2022, 05:24 PM
Naturally, if you fanboi inferior audio hardware, you're gonna explore inferior web browsers. Grab a tin foil helmet and PM Chris.

Trill Clinton
02-03-2022, 05:31 PM
Try using brave browser

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 05:47 PM
Naturally, if you fanboi inferior audio hardware, you're gonna explore inferior web browsers. Grab a tin foil helmet and PM Chris.

lol at Firefox being inferior. Ive never had issues and they do a great job on pop ups. I tried DuckDuckGo to see if that addressed the quote issue. What do you use genius?

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 05:51 PM
Try using brave browser

thanks fam.

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 05:54 PM
thanks fam.

test with Brave.

ChumpDumper
02-03-2022, 06:00 PM
lol at Firefox being inferior. Ive never had issues and they do a great job on pop ups. I tried DuckDuckGo to see if that addressed the quote issue. What do you use genius?I use Opera a lot. The ad blocker works really well for this site on desktop or phone and for YouTube on the desktop.

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 06:14 PM
I use Opera a lot. The ad blocker works really well for this site on desktop or phone and for YouTube on the desktop.
Thanks. I’ll try that too. The only issue I have that I can see is the SpursTalk quote format. I’m quoting now with Safari to see if it looks Norma. I can see from my above formatting that it will.

I’ve never had a problem with Firefox though until recently. I’ve got a pending IOS update that I’ll do tonight. Maybe that fixes everything. It’s all above my head at this point.

But I guess it’s not the ends of the world if my only downside is having f’d up quote replies on ST.

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 06:16 PM
Lmao. Or maybe I’ll just use Safari for ST. It’s still a frustration though.

ChumpDumper
02-03-2022, 06:17 PM
Thanks. I’ll try that too. The only issue I have that I can see is the SpursTalk quote format. I’m quoting now with Safari to see if it looks Norma. I can see from my above formatting that it will.

I’ve never had a problem with Firefox though until recently. I’ve got a pending IOS update that I’ll do tonight. Maybe that fixes everything. It’s all above my head at this point.

But I guess it’s not the ends of the world if my only downside is having f’d up quote replies on ST.Not gonna lie-- I'm gonna make a boomer joke next time I see that formatting.

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 06:22 PM
Not gonna lie-- I'm gonna make a boomer joke next time I see that formatting.

Fair enough. I’m seriously not trolling. And I do know how to reformat my quotes. But I’m not taking te time to do it from my phone. Am I missing something obvious?

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 06:25 PM
Fair enough. I’m seriously not trolling. And I do know how to reformat my quotes. But I’m not taking te time to do it from my phone. Am I missing something obvious?

test from opera

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 06:27 PM
test from opera

oh snap. Winner winner. Thanks Chump. I bet I’ve never said that before.
Although now, I think I have five browsers loaded on my phone.

ChumpDumper
02-03-2022, 06:50 PM
oh snap. Winner winner. Thanks Chump. I bet I’ve never said that before.
Although now, I think I have five browsers loaded on my phone.lol for some reason, those browsers are recognizing the post numbers as phone numbers and automatically making a link for them as such. there is probably a way to stop it but at least you have a couple of browsers that don't do it.

SpursforSix
02-03-2022, 06:54 PM
lol for some reason, those browsers are recognizing the post numbers as phone numbers and automatically making a link for them as such. there is probably a way to stop it but at least you have a couple of browsers that don't do it.

Plus I may have avoided a boomer joke.

Millennial_Messiah
02-05-2022, 10:10 PM
Just use Google tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
02-05-2022, 10:11 PM
For web browsers, I mostly use Mozilla Firefox as my primary and Google Chrome as my secondary. It's been that way since roughly 2013.

Millennial_Messiah
02-09-2022, 10:33 AM
DuckDuckGo isn't bad, my mom is exclusively using it now because she's become 60% qtard, tbh :lol her friend she met at school who teaches 7th grade history is a full blown qtard and new best friend, tbh