PDA

View Full Version : This is n-o-t a flagrant foul

MultiTroll
02-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Tiffani Johnston made new allegations against team owner Dan Snyder on Thursday at a roundtable before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform, saying he placed his hand on her thigh without her consent at a team dinner and that he pushed her toward his limousine with his hand on her lower back.
"He left his hand on the middle of my thigh until I physically removed it," Johnston said.
Describing the incident outside Snyder's limousine, she said: "The only reason Dan Snyder removed his hand from my back and stopped pushing me towards his limo was because his attorney intervened and said, 'Dan, Dan, this is a bad idea.' ... I learned that I should remove myself from Dan's grip while his attorney was distracting him."

https://www.wivb.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/97/2022/02/9f4b22e4e0f540f6a52899535805041b.jpg?w=876&h=493&crop=1

New allegations levied against Washington Commanders owner Dan Snyder at hearing before congressional committee (espn.com) (https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33209242/new-allegations-levied-washington-commanders-owner-dan-snyder-hearing-congressional-committee)

MultiTroll
02-03-2022, 07:45 PM
"He left his hand on the middle of my thigh until I physically removed it," Johnston said.
Describing the incident outside Snyder's limousine, she said: "The only reason Dan Snyder removed his hand from my back and stopped pushing me towards his limo was because his attorney intervened and said, 'Dan, Dan, this is a bad idea.'

1. Calls for speculation. Besides, since your are speculating:
Were just going to let him leave his hand their if your attorney did not intervene? Make up your mind. 1st you say "until i physically removed it", then you say "the only reason Dan Snyder removed his had...because his attorney intervened...:"
So which is it? You can't have it both ways.

"I learned that I should remove myself from Dan's grip while his attorney was distracting him."
You already said you had physically removed yourself from him.

Based on what the information presented so far, this sounds like a shake down with her being coached by some gold digging liarwyer.

ChumpDumper
02-03-2022, 08:06 PM
Describing the incident outside Snyder's limousine, she said: "The only reason Dan Snyder removed his hand from my back and stopped pushing me towards his limo was because his attorney intervened and said, 'Dan, Dan, this is a bad idea.'

1. Calls for speculation. Besides, since your are speculating:
Were just going to let him leave his hand their if your attorney did not intervene? Make up your mind. 1st you say "until i physically removed it", then you say "the only reason Dan Snyder removed his had...because his attorney intervened...:"
So which is it? You can't have it both ways.

"I learned that I should remove myself from Dan's grip while his attorney was distracting him."
You already said you had physically removed yourself from him.

Based on what the information presented so far, this sounds like a shake down with her being coached by some gold digging liarwyer.Back and thigh are different things.

MultiTroll
02-03-2022, 10:11 PM
Back and thigh are different things.
Ok Colonel Sanders, thanks for clarifying.

Where is the flagrant foul?

MultiTroll
02-03-2022, 10:15 PM
Is she auditioning for a role on Star Trek or other sci fi movie with those earings?

ChumpDumper
02-03-2022, 10:36 PM
Ok Colonel Sanders, thanks for clarifying.

Where is the flagrant foul?It's not a basketball game.

MultiTroll
02-03-2022, 10:59 PM
It's not a basketball game.
You have nothing. :lol

ChumpDumper
02-03-2022, 11:03 PM
You have nothing. :lolI don't need to have anything.

It's your thread and your rant. You don't even know the difference between a back and a thigh.

You also don't know the difference between the inside and outside of the car.

You don't know the difference between a basketball game and a committee hearing.

Maybe the woman has a grandchild you can lust after but leave the workplace harassment discussions to the adults.

pgardn
02-03-2022, 11:09 PM
Completely off topic.

Those gigantic earrings must be bothersome.
If she had huge ears I could abide the trendy ramshorn adornment of said lobes, but this... its too much.
What if you wanted to breakout into rapid head banging spasms during a Metallica or Ozzy O tune, it aint happening.

MultiTroll
02-05-2022, 10:49 AM
:lol Triggered Chumpy talking him/her self again.

I don't need to have anything.
And you don't.

Sadly you embody the leg hump thinking in 98% of the threads you infiltrate.
OTOH since it's probable you were forced into a car by a man with his hand on your thigh or back, sorry this is happening to you.

ChumpDumper
02-05-2022, 11:38 AM
:lol Triggered Chumpy talking him/her self again.

And you don't.

Sadly you embody the leg hump thinking in 98% of the threads you infiltrate.
OTOH since it's probable you were forced into a car by a man with his hand on your thigh or back, sorry this is happening to you.

:lol you just admitted the flagrancy of Dan's foul.

Told you I didn't need anything. You shit on yourself just fine.:tu

Allan Rowe vs Wade
02-06-2022, 02:09 PM
kinda looks like molly shannon from that angle

DMC
02-09-2022, 11:22 PM
Completely off topic.

Those gigantic earrings must be bothersome.
If she had huge ears I could abide the trendy ramshorn adornment of said lobes, but this... its too much.
What if you wanted to breakout into rapid head banging spasms during a Metallica or Ozzy O tune, it aint happening.

Remains true, the bigger the hoop the bigger the whore.