PDA

View Full Version : The Twins add to Hugh Hefners legacy.

MultiTroll
02-06-2022, 01:42 PM
Ya he was such a stud. :lmao

Two of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends relieved he's dead

Karissa and Kristina Shannon compared their time with him to being trapped in a 'golden prison'

Kristina added: “We were Playmates, employed, and everything happened at the mansion, so we want to go after them. We are speaking out because we want people to know who he truly was and what was going on behind closed doors.”

The pair first slept with Hefner when they were 19 and claimed he gave them drugs which left them “fuzzy and loose” when they were summoned to his bedroom for the first time.

Karissa said: “It was creepy and gross. We felt filthy, disgusted, like our bodies weren’t ours …

Full story link:
Two of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends relieved he's dead | Toronto Sun (https://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/two-of-hugh-hefners-former-girlfriends-relieved-hes-dead)

koriwhat
02-06-2022, 02:18 PM
Ya he was such a stud. :lmao

Two of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends relieved he's dead

Karissa and Kristina Shannon compared their time with him to being trapped in a 'golden prison'

Kristina added: “We were Playmates, employed, and everything happened at the mansion, so we want to go after them. We are speaking out because we want people to know who he truly was and what was going on behind closed doors.”

The pair first slept with Hefner when they were 19 and claimed he gave them drugs which left them “fuzzy and loose” when they were summoned to his bedroom for the first time.

Karissa said: “It was creepy and gross. We felt filthy, disgusted, like our bodies weren’t ours …

Full story link:
Two of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends relieved he's dead | Toronto Sun (https://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/two-of-hugh-hefners-former-girlfriends-relieved-hes-dead)

Who cares what these whores have to say... So they had a change of heart about their intentions and goals back in their youth and the things they did to try and achieve both? Money hungry brats at 19 who thought sleeping with an elderly man was going to net them millions and now they're older without those millions and having second thoughts on their past actions... All I can do is laugh at pathetic losers like them who use their bodies only to be upset years later at their whorish ways. :lmao

MultiTroll
02-06-2022, 06:07 PM
Who cares what these whores have to say...
https://assets.fxnetworks.com/cms/prod/2016/12/simpsonsworld_social_og_burns_1200x1200.jpg
I can buy women and last 20 seconds in the bedroom.
Aren't you impressed?

No.

MultiTroll
02-06-2022, 06:17 PM
Who cares
About Hefner?
Meh there is an A & E doc now that's interesting and tells of his Bill Cosby style and other techniques.

Back to our "studs" prowesses:

Crystal Harris, 24, who was this close to marrying Hugh Hefner, is now dishing on their sex life. In an interview on Howard Stern's Sirius XM Radio show, she said sex with Hef lasted "like two seconds."
"Then I was just over it," she continued. "I was like, 'Ahhh.' I was over it. I just like, walked away. I'm not turned on by Hef, sorry."

koriwhat
02-06-2022, 09:39 PM
"Then I was just over it," she continued. "I was like, 'Ahhh.' I was over it. I just like, walked away. I'm not turned on by Hef, sorry."

And that right there is what you call a whore! She's in it strictly for the $ but now all the broke whores are coming out trying to land book deals and get some of his families estate. It's comical how we prop up "sex workers" these days or feel sympathetic to whores. So odd...

MultiTroll
02-06-2022, 09:51 PM
It's comical how we prop up "sex workers" these days or feel sympathetic to whores. So odd...
She wrote that about 8 years ago.
I don't see any "prop up" of sex workers on this thread, but i do see your willingness to talk about Hef:
https://i.gifer.com/g2vI.gif

koriwhat
02-06-2022, 09:54 PM
She wrote that about 8 years ago.
I don't see any "prop up" of sex workers on this thread, but i do see your willingness to talk about Hef:
https://i.gifer.com/g2vI.gif

I am generalizing. When I was in LA in 2019 all I heard about was "sex worker" this and "sex worker" that... It was nauseating to think how many people give a damn about all these whores in this world. It's odd.

As for Hef, IDGAF about that dude because I never gave a fuck about Playboy. I just don't see why you and others prop up whores as if they are virtuous when we all know they were plotting their futures with Hef's money.

MultiTroll
02-06-2022, 10:05 PM
I just don't see why you and others prop up whores as if they are virtuous when we all know they were plotting their futures with Hef's money.
I'm not propping up the whores. You're projecting and/or strawmanning.
Two of them are from San Diego and I know the backstory well.
Kenduh Wilkinson is an absolute sell out cunt and i agree with you, zero sympathy to be had. She has zero spine and just continues to milk whatever she can off Playboy and that idiotic show where the three ho's lived with him. Crystal Harris was well known among the strippers at a local spot as a gold digging ho who regularly proclaimed she was going to find money thru some old mark.

Ironically after Crystal Harris burned on him and the engagement was completely broken, he marries her like 6 years later.
Dude was just gone. That is why those who put him on a pedastool LOL.

Chucho
02-08-2022, 01:37 PM
Bowling balls. Bowling balls are the only holes Faggs gets his fingers in aside from his own.

MultiTroll
02-08-2022, 05:32 PM
:wakeup Desperate Chunko a little late but your self loathing came in per usual. Dog whistling in on cue. :rollin

Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

Not before they take Pochahontas, but still, she thicker than a frosty served during an Alaskan winter.
https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/06/NINTCHDBPICT000588338663.jpg

Bynumite
02-08-2022, 07:53 PM
Hooters was hiring. Tough luck bitch.

Thread
02-09-2022, 09:51 AM
Who cares what these whores have to say... So they had a change of heart about their intentions and goals back in their youth and the things they did to try and achieve both? Money hungry brats at 19 who thought sleeping with an elderly man was going to net them millions and now they're older without those millions and having second thoughts on their past actions... All I can do is laugh at pathetic losers like them who use their bodies only to be upset years later at their whorish ways. :lmao

And that right there is what you call a whore! She's in it strictly for the $ but now all the broke whores are coming out trying to land book deals and get some of his families estate. It's comical how we prop up "sex workers" these days or feel sympathetic to whores. So odd...

I am generalizing. When I was in LA in 2019 all I heard about was "sex worker" this and "sex worker" that... It was nauseating to think how many people give a damn about all these whores in this world. It's odd.

As for Hef, IDGAF about that dude because I never gave a fuck about Playboy. I just don't see why you and others prop up whores as if they are virtuous when we all know they were plotting their futures with Hef's money.

Ditto.

MultiTroll
02-09-2022, 10:53 AM
^ Smithers and Smithers.

Reck
02-09-2022, 02:31 PM
How old are you man? This is some grandma type shit.

MultiTroll
02-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Hooters was hiring. Tough luck bitch.
Tough luck oh hell no.

She was working at Hooters when Wrinklebums recruited her/she recruited him.
Now worth 16 million by continuing to milk during and after her sell out.

Holly Madison Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth (https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/models/holly-madison-net-worth/#:~:text=Holly%20Madison%20is%20an%20American%20Pl ayboy%20model%2C%20showgirl%2C,for%20the%20magazin e%20on%20more%20than%20one%20occasion.)

The other two cunts on the show are also made millions, not huge but 6 and 3 enough to be set for sure.

Most tho i think didn't make squat.

DMC
02-09-2022, 11:27 PM
When Hef was alive, everyone loved him and his mansion. WC probably was holding his hand when he passed tbh, however over time his mansion became a museum of jizz and crack whores, and all those Hollywood types who pretended it was normal for a man to never get out of his house robe and have 12 models fucking and sucking him all the time, for some drugs and celeb hook ups are probably now penning their #metoo letters.