PDA

View Full Version : Force kids to wear masks: bad. Force them to praise Jesus: good.

Blake
02-10-2022, 05:38 PM
HUNTINGTON, W.Va. -- Between calculus and European history classes at a West Virginia public high school, 16-year-old Cameron Mays and his classmates were told by their teacher to go to an evangelical Christian revival assembly.

When students arrived at the event in the school's auditorium, they were instructed to close their eyes and raise their arms in prayer, Mays said. The teens were asked to give their lives over to Jesus to find purpose and salvation. Those who did not follow the Bible would go to hell when they died, they were told.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/christian-revival-school-prompts-student-walkout-wva-82765607

hater
02-10-2022, 05:44 PM
:tu

Love Jesus

Jesus loves u

Cheers :tu

baseline bum
02-10-2022, 05:44 PM
Pastor's new card fund has to come from somewhere

Blake
02-10-2022, 05:57 PM
:tu

Love Jesus

Jesus loves u

"....If you are undecided about whether or not to wear a mask these days, here’s another piece of data to consider: Jesus would wear a face mask. If you aren’t a Christian, I understand that is irrelevant information. But for those of us who claim to be followers of Christ and are still on the fence, it ought to be the deciding factor....."

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article242898806.html

Ef-man
02-10-2022, 06:15 PM
Too many bad Jesus’ religions out there.

Kids will be conflicted and next thing you know, bam, they become angry, calf-tats sporting simps, complaining about everything and wishing death on everyone.

No sir, bad idea.

Adam Lambert
02-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Sounds like the students who were forced to go was a mistake. The larger question is whether these types of assemblies should be done in public school at all, even if voluntary.

I lean towards no, but I also don't think it's that big of a deal.

hater
02-10-2022, 06:49 PM
"....If you are undecided about whether or not to wear a mask these days, here’s another piece of data to consider: Jesus would wear a face mask. If you aren’t a Christian, I understand that is irrelevant information. But for those of us who claim to be followers of Christ and are still on the fence, it ought to be the deciding factor....."

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article242898806.html

Jesus would not mandate masks or vaccines

Jesus loves u

boutons_deux
02-10-2022, 06:51 PM
Was this the situation where Jew was forced into the Evangelical meeting and he couldn't leave because the doors were locked which is obviously violation of fire regulations

Fuck Christians and fuck their fascism

Blake
02-10-2022, 06:57 PM
Jesus would not mandate masks or vaccines

Jesus loves u

Leviticus 13:45-46
New International Version
45 “Anyone with such a defiling disease must wear torn clothes,(A) let their hair be unkempt,[a] cover the lower part of their face(B) and cry out, ‘Unclean! Unclean!’(C) 46 As long as they have the disease they remain unclean. They must live alone; they must live outside the camp.(D)

Blake
02-10-2022, 06:57 PM
Was this the situation where Jew was forced into the Evangelical meeting and he couldn't leave because the doors were locked which is obviously violation of fire regulations

Fuck Christians and fuck their fascism

Yah, that's the one

DMC
02-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Blake's Christmas Crusade Against Christ

Blake
02-10-2022, 07:00 PM
Blake's Christmas Crusade Against Christ

I like when DMC asks "what are you actually doing about it??"

Which in this case I'm doing nothing about it.

But that doesn't fit his crusade against Blake

DMC
02-10-2022, 07:01 PM
I like when DMC asks "what are you actually doing about it??"

Which in this case I'm doing nothing about it.

But that doesn't fit his crusade against Blake

You force your kids to celebrate Christmas :lol

You're a conflicted little man.

Blake
02-10-2022, 07:38 PM
You force your kids to celebrate Christmas :lol

You're a conflicted little man.

:lol hey if you use this retarded response enough times you might some day actually get the message board victory you crave

hater
02-10-2022, 07:41 PM
45 “Anyone with such a defiling disease must wear torn clothes,(A) let their hair be unkempt,[a] cover the lower part of their face(B) and cry out, ‘Unclean! Unclean!’(C) 46 As long as they have the disease they remain unclean. They must live alone; they must live outside the camp.(D)

The Old Testament. A good book but anyone who takes it literally is one dumb sonofabitch :lol

It says u have to kill gays dead and basically anyone who disagrees w God :lol

Glad u know some Lord word nig :tu

Props :tu

Jesus loves u

SnakeBoy
02-10-2022, 07:57 PM
The Bible should be taught in school

Blake
02-10-2022, 08:32 PM
The Old Testament. A good book but anyone who takes it literally is one dumb sonofabitch :lol

It says u have to kill gays dead and basically anyone who disagrees w God :lol

Glad u know some Lord word nig :tu

Props :tu

Jesus loves u

Taking it literally isn't the point. The point is Jesus made a mask mandate. Just you being wrong again.

Cheers.

Thread
02-10-2022, 08:38 PM
Now you're startin' up, Blake. First RG, now you acting out of character. Unlike RG's shit not stinking at all, your's was well tolerable, your nose tilted up, not as high as RG's, but aloft nonetheless and I've loitered your Ignore List as well.

What's goin' on, Blake?

hater
02-10-2022, 08:51 PM
Taking it literally isn't the point. The point is Jesus made a mask mandate. Just you being wrong again.

Cheers.

Jesus never made q mask mandate.

He loves freedom :tu

Jesus loves u

DMC
02-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Blakes celebrates Christmas, scoffs at people who don't as it's "not fair for the kids to not celebrate Christmas".

:lol It makes sense you'd only have a can of green beans when the lights went out a year ago.

Millennial_Messiah
02-10-2022, 09:30 PM
Neither one is good. Both are conscription. I am also in favor of eliminating compulsory jury duty, child support, and the draft. Conscription is evil.

DMC
02-10-2022, 09:56 PM
Neither one is good. Both are conscription. I am also in favor of eliminating compulsory jury duty, child support, and the draft. Conscription is evil.

How about we drop you in the middle east and you can talk to them about it? I mean, anywhere on Earth is your home, right? What right do you have to be in the US?

daboom1
02-10-2022, 10:32 PM

That's Mosaic Law established well before Jesus was born. Try again.

daboom1
02-10-2022, 10:33 PM
How were the kids forced? This thread is fake news. :lol

Ef-man
02-10-2022, 10:59 PM
The Bible should be taught in school

Which version of bible?

Unless kids have to learn bible from only original documents written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic.

HemisfairArena
02-10-2022, 11:43 PM
Kill babies in the womb. Good. Kill murdering convicts on death row. Bad.

Blake
02-10-2022, 11:44 PM
That's Mosaic Law established well before Jesus was born. Try again.

Jesus = God. Yeah I know you don't think so but you're not really good at logic.

Adam Lambert
02-10-2022, 11:44 PM
Kill babies in the womb. Good. Kill murdering convicts on death row. Bad.

That is correct.

ElNono
02-10-2022, 11:45 PM
Masks won't rape you either, tbh... Idiocracy at it's finest...

Blake
02-10-2022, 11:47 PM
Now you're startin' up, Blake. First RG, now you acting out of character. Unlike RG's shit not stinking at all, your's was well tolerable, your nose tilted up, not as high as RG's, but aloft nonetheless and I've loitered your Ignore List as well.

What's goin' on, Blake?

Getting bored with the same covid regurgitated talking points here, just throwing something else out there that's happening in America

Blake
02-10-2022, 11:50 PM
How were the kids forced? This thread is fake news. :lol

The link is right there in the op for you to click on.

Blake
02-10-2022, 11:53 PM
Blakes celebrates Christmas, scoffs at people who don't as it's "not fair for the kids to not celebrate Christmas".

:lol It makes sense you'd only have a can of green beans when the lights went out a year ago.

you're literally the only person I've ever seen say they don't celebrate Christmas and give gifts for the reason of "just cuz I dunt wanna"

Yeah that's pretty laughable. Poor kids.

daboom1
02-11-2022, 01:27 AM
The link is right there in the op for you to click on.

*Blake taps out

Blake
02-11-2022, 10:03 AM
I can't tap the link for you. Maybe one of your parents downstairs can help.

Millennial_Messiah
02-11-2022, 11:15 AM
How about we drop you in the middle east and you can talk to them about it? I mean, anywhere on Earth is your home, right? What right do you have to be in the US?

I support a lot of things about Islamic law, especially their conservative laws regarding women. But I cannot tolerate heat; I would melt in it. Send me to the Falkland Islands or Faroe Islands please

DMC
02-11-2022, 01:04 PM
you're literally the only person I've ever seen say they don't celebrate Christmas and give gifts for the reason of "just cuz I dunt wanna"

Yeah that's pretty laughable. Poor kids.

It's because I don't believe in God or Christ. I'd be a hypocrite if I acted like I did, Blake. I also don't celebrate Jewish holidays, or any Muslim days or other religious days. You're indoctrinating your child in Christian traditions and celebrations of their savior's birth while railing against doing just that. Again, you're a confused little man.

Blake
02-11-2022, 04:29 PM
It's because I don't believe in God or Christ. I'd be a hypocrite if I acted like I did, Blake. I also don't celebrate Jewish holidays, or any Muslim days or other religious days. You're indoctrinating your child in Christian traditions and celebrations of their savior's birth while railing against doing just that. Again, you're a confused little man.

Pretending Santa comes down the chimney and leaves gifts doesn't mean you are worshipping Jesus.

We all know that's full retard logic. I can't believe even you would be this retarded. Why are you so hung up on it?

DMC
02-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Pretending Santa comes down the chimney and leaves gifts doesn't mean you are worshipping Jesus.

We all know that's full retard logic. I can't believe even you would be this retarded. Why are you so hung up on it?

Do you also hide Easter eggs and give thanks during Thanksgiving?

Dude, you lack escape velocity, you're still trapped in the gravity of your religious upbringing. Stop pretending others who aren't are the confused ones. I mean, there's nothing wrong if you believe this shit, but you've been so butt hurt over your feud with God because of what happened to you that you've become an irrational person. Come home, Blake.

koriwhat
02-11-2022, 06:21 PM
BlaKKKe loves to talk shit on Jesus but pays out the ass to send his little girl to a Catholic school. Ironic huh? BlaKKKe is such a pussy tbh.

daboom1
02-11-2022, 07:36 PM
What a backfire thread :lol

Blake
02-11-2022, 10:18 PM
Do you also hide Easter eggs

Yes I celebrate the resurrection of Christ by hiding eggs and blaming a rabbit.

You're a moron.

SnakeBoy
02-11-2022, 11:01 PM
Yes I celebrate the resurrection of Christ by hiding eggs and blaming a rabbit.

We welcome you brother

Your past is forgiven

ChumpDumper
02-12-2022, 03:09 AM

DMC works 8 hours on Christmas Day.

If he doesn't, he's a hypocrite.