PDA

View Full Version : ********* The Official World War III Thread *********

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2022, 12:58 PM
Looks like it's going to happen. Next domino to fall after Ukraine is China seizing Taiwan. US, Nato, Russia and China are all nuclear powers, so let's hope this war ends with shelling and substantial sanctions and agreements and not a nuclear winter that kills tens to hundreds of millions worldwide.

Dirks_Finale
02-24-2022, 01:06 PM
I wonder if Pooty-poot has finally gone mad. I mean he was always somewhat crazy to begin with, but now he may be going senile and ready to drive Russia off a cliff based on North Korea like paranoia.

Crazy to think this has the potential to spark WWIII and make the Covid killer an after thought in the annals of history.

koriwhat
02-24-2022, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't shed a tear if China, Russia, and Ukraine all killed each other. Fuck that whole side of the world tbh.

Oh and this will be Biden's WWIIi not Trump's for all you retarded regressive cocksuckers! Yall are pathetic and yall proved that at the ballot box late 2020. Fuck you all!

ElNono
02-24-2022, 01:52 PM
We told our troops to GTFO... not sure how you start a war that way... OP with another retard thread...

SnakeBoy
02-24-2022, 02:06 PM
Taiwan isn't an easy grab like Ukraine.

BatManu20
02-24-2022, 03:42 PM
Taiwan isn't an easy grab like Ukraine.

It’s definitely still vulnerable, especially to a country with a military the size of China’s. And China will likely invade sooner rather than later. How the US responds to Ukraine will tell a lot. Xi is watching very closely. A shit load of sanctions is the bare minimum, but it’s not enough. More needs to be done. Have to send a message to Putin (and Xi and the rest of the world) that he made the biggest mistake of his life, and that this is the beginning of the end for him. But I have very little faith in those in charge at the moment that anything other than sanctions on gas and energy will take place. Sincerely hope I’m wrong.

BatManu20
02-24-2022, 03:48 PM
Meanwhile in Kyiv :lol

Thread
02-24-2022, 03:55 PM
It’s definitely still vulnerable, especially to a country with a military the size of China’s. And China will likely invade sooner rather than later. How the US responds to Ukraine will tell a lot. Xi is watching very closely. A shit load of sanctions is the bare minimum, but it’s not enough. More needs to be done. Have to send a message to Putin (and Xi and the rest of the world) that he made the biggest mistake of his life, and that this is the beginning of the end for him. But I have very little faith in those in charge at the moment that anything other than sanctions on gas and energy will take place. Sincerely hope I’m wrong.

Biden doesn't want to end up back out at Dover, BM, or, worse where there isn't any Dover to go back out to. Putin done told Biden not to intervene and he'd better listen. And Biden going around, cutting corners and sneaking will be the death of us all.

And China would go thru Taiwan like shit thru a Xmas goose.

SnakeBoy
02-24-2022, 04:01 PM

I think you are wrong. Taiwan is a much tougher nut than Okinawa was for us and look at how much we had to throw at it. It would be a D Day level effort for China to pull it off, all by themselves. Idk why Americans think they are some great military power. Sure anyone would be a fool to try and put boots on their soil but defending your home turf is a lot different than projecting power in an amphibious assault.

Besides, Taiwan matters to the world, unlike Ukraine. We aren't going to just sit back and watch it on CNN. Xi knows that...I hope.

CosmicCowboy
02-24-2022, 04:02 PM
Looks like it's going to happen. Next domino to fall after Ukraine is China seizing Taiwan. US, Nato, Russia and China are all nuclear powers, so let's hope this war ends with shelling and substantial sanctions and agreements and not a nuclear winter that kills tens to hundreds of millions worldwide.

No one pulls the nuke trigger. MAD still applies.

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2022, 04:09 PM
I think you are wrong. Taiwan is a much tougher nut than Okinawa was for us and look at how much we had to throw at it. It would be a D Day level effort for China to pull it off, all by themselves. Idk why Americans think they are some great military power. Sure anyone would be a fool to try and put boots on their soil but defending your home turf is a lot different than projecting power in an amphibious assault.

Besides, Taiwan matters to the world, unlike Ukraine. We aren't going to just sit back and watch it on CNN. Xi knows that...I hope.

They are the greatest military power in the world. They have the largest manpower (by far), most educated and indoctrinated workforce, military and population that are loyal to the CCP, and they buy Russian technology. Russia could never do it alone because their manpower is far inferior, and China probably couldn't do it alone because manpower isn't as significant as it once was in past history, but Russia+China tag teaming up? The USA better get ready to surrender or else face a massive cyber and potential physical assault that hasn't been seen before in human existence.

Thread
02-24-2022, 04:10 PM

Yeah, but we had to travel across the world to engage Okinawa. Taiwan is a stone's throw anytime China wants it.

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2022, 04:11 PM

Right, but if Putin knows something we don't know (i.e. that he has cancer or some disease that is killing him and he's an atheist and doesn't care about life after him) then MAD is potentially something he'd sign up for. Kim Jong Un is in the same boat with "nothing to lose" but he also knows that it wouldn't be MAD in that case without the help of China/Russia because all it would take is one big blast on Pyongyang and the country would be lost forever.

Thread
02-24-2022, 04:11 PM

I'd like to agree with you, but this ain't the tried and true Putin. He-does-not-care.

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2022, 04:15 PM
Personally, I hope the nukes fly, to an extent. I hope the USA receives a couple nuclear hits on its mainland just to finally prove to EVERYONE how Biden's incompetency has killed millions of Americans and wrecked the country to the point where it will be very hard and take a very long time to recover from the Democrat agenda. Also for the country to rally around nationalism, the flag, and populist-nationalists like Trump instead of the not only stupid but completely irrelevant social justice woke crap. If, say, Manhattan, Moscow, San Francisco, Beijing, Pyongyang, maybe Tehran, and a few other places worldwide are reduced to nuclear ash and rubble, it would really send a good message to the USA and humanity in general.

Go, Russia, go!

I'd like to agree with you, but this ain't the tried and true Putin. He-does-not-care.

This, times one thousand. Charge, Putin-- CHARGE!!!

lefty
02-24-2022, 04:20 PM
https://c.tenor.com/Ele9C8aLE_YAAAAM/letgo-lets-goooo.gif

SnakeBoy
02-24-2022, 04:23 PM
Yeah, but we had to travel across the world to engage Okinawa. Taiwan is a stone's throw anytime China wants it.

Ocean is Ocean

Getting onshore is the hard part. Especially when there's only a few areas suitable for an amphibious assault and the Taiwanese have a modern military (supplied by us) and can see your every move long in advance.

Maybe I'm wrong but if you put to paper the type of force China needs to pull it off it doesn't match the type of force they have. People talk about it like China can just stroll on in and take over Taiwanese industry. I don't think it would go that way. All of the hype about China's superiority comes out of rigged US Naval simulations designed to show we need more money.

baseline bum
02-24-2022, 04:28 PM

Yeah, can't see the US standing still and letting China take over TSMC. That would legitimately be WWIII if China ever tried to invade Taiwan.

baseline bum
02-24-2022, 04:30 PM

Putin's one of the richest motherfuckers in the world, you think he wants to give that shit up?

Thread
02-24-2022, 04:36 PM
Putin's one of the richest motherfuckers in the world, you think he wants to give that shit up?

Push it further and we're gonna find out.

Donald Sterling.
02-24-2022, 04:37 PM
Brandon's World War

Thread
02-24-2022, 04:37 PM
Yeah, can't see the US standing still and letting China take over TSMC. That would legitimately be WWIII if China ever tried to invade Taiwan.

You're wrong, bum. We're not starting III over Taiwan. No way.

SnakeBoy
02-24-2022, 04:38 PM

Even if we stood by, TSMC would be rubble when it was done. China fear mongers always act like the Taiwanese are just going to say welcome China, gotta go, gonna be late for work...and China gains the Taiwanese export economy.

Thread
02-24-2022, 04:39 PM
Push it further and we're gonna find out.

ADDENDUM:::This, THIS, this right now is as close as we've come to it since Russia staged in Cuba '62.

baseline bum
02-24-2022, 04:42 PM
You're wrong, bum. We're not starting III over Taiwan. No way.

Yeah no, the whole western world would come to Taiwan's aid in a second. No way they're letting China take over the world's most important semiconductor foundry and all their IP. It would be devastating to the richest corporations in America, Europe, Japan, etc.

Thread
02-24-2022, 04:43 PM
Even if we stood by, TSMC would be rubble when it was done. China fear mongers always act like the Taiwanese are just going to say welcome China, gotta go, gonna be late for work...and China gains the Taiwanese export economy.

They're not going to welcome them, they're going to be obliterated, Snake. China is not going to go in there as (we) go into every place since the end of II, mewling and carrying on about de-militarized zones and no fly zones and "we're sorry, but we have to do this, but if we do anything wrong go to the World Bank and we'll cut a check, uh, right a way."

China ain't be gonna be fuckin' around like you and Biden imagine they will. No way.

Thread
02-24-2022, 04:44 PM
Yeah no, the whole western world would come to Taiwan's aid in a second. No way they're letting China take over the world's most important semiconductor foundry and all their IP. It would be devastating to the richest corporations in America, Europe, Japan, etc.

We're gonna find who's correct, bum, that I can assure you. China is watching Russia now and liking what they see. It bodes well for them to move on Taiwan.

Thread
02-24-2022, 04:53 PM
What's happened with Putin here is not cyclical. This is a sea change, fellows. You can feel it deep in your bones if you've been around 60 years.

& speaking of Chernobyl...

"How bad is it?" Michael Douglas to his financial advisers about his stock margins. -A Perfect Murder-

Their answer..."Think Chernobyl."

baseline bum
02-24-2022, 05:19 PM
We're gonna find who's correct, bum, that I can assure you. China is watching Russia now and liking what they see. It bodes well for them to move on Taiwan.

The guiding principle of America is that the rich cannot feel pain. You can't seriously think America wouldn't sacrifice millions of its citizens who don't matter to protect the profits of Apple, Amazon, Google, etc. Hell we have already been doing it for two years with the pandemic.

Thread
02-24-2022, 05:34 PM
The guiding principle of America is that the rich cannot feel pain. You can't seriously think America wouldn't sacrifice millions of its citizens who don't matter to protect the profits of Apple, Amazon, Google, etc. Hell we have already been doing it for two years with the pandemic.

Yes, I can guarantee you that when China moves on Taiwan we'll do what we're doing now that Russia moved on Ukraine. A mirror image. No more trips out to Dover.

boutons_deux
02-24-2022, 05:40 PM

$200B is an estimate that I saw

As with the American oligarchy's objective to install outright fascism as kleptoracy, Pootin certainly sees installing puppet kleptocrats in Ukraine to drain the country of wealth

baseline bum
02-24-2022, 05:47 PM
Yes, I can guarantee you that when China moves on Taiwan we'll do what we're doing now that Russia moved on Ukraine. A mirror image. No more trips out to Dover.

Bullshit. For you to believe this you'd have to tell me the lives of soliders plus the American citizens that would get drafted into a war matter more than corporate profits to our government. You can't really believe that. Ukraine doesn't matter to corporate America. Taiwan is critical to corporate America.

SnakeBoy
02-24-2022, 05:47 PM

I gotta go with bb on this one. We see China making real moves for a Taiwan invasion instead little airspace incursions and the entire Western Navy is gonna be rolling towards Taiwan. Sanctions and naval blockades will be pre-emptive instead of "Let's see how this plays out tee, hee"

Putin will be the first to say...
"I never trusted the Chinese, may I help too?"
"C'mon Man! Of course you can Vlad"

BackHome
02-24-2022, 05:48 PM

You forgot it’s more likely that Iran will have a Nuclear Warhead available in the next few months - To me that is what scares me the most definitely dark days ahead for all of us