PDA

View Full Version : FUCK Putin thread.............

lebomb
02-25-2022, 07:25 PM
Piece of shit will die a horrible death. Mark my words. Tyrants do not last. :flipoff

Thread
02-25-2022, 07:29 PM
Piece of shit will die a horrible death. Mark my words. Tyrants do not last. :flipoff

Perhaps, but he did a masterful job of setting Biden's top rung on that D.C. curb..."Now, say good night."

Let us proceed...

benefactor
02-25-2022, 07:33 PM
Excellent thread. Will recommend as a light on the path to world peace and the restoration of our great nation

Ef-man
02-25-2022, 07:46 PM

I will drink to that.

My his Parkinson’s be painful.

lebomb
02-25-2022, 09:24 PM
His official new name is now

Puddin............

Banana Puddin :claw

lebomb
02-25-2022, 09:29 PM
Even Kazakhstan said FUCK Puddin!!!

"Kazakhstan is denying a request for its troops to join the Russian offensive, NBC has reported.

The former Soviet Republic state has also refused to join Putin’s recognition of Luhansk and Donetsk as independent states, his pretext for the hostility.

A significant and interesting move here, from one of Russia’s closest allies."

DMC
02-25-2022, 10:39 PM
And fuck cancer too! And cold nights.. and days when fish don't bite.. and long waits.. and mortality. Fuck mortality.

lebomb
02-25-2022, 11:56 PM
And fuck cancer too! And cold nights.. and days when fish don't bite.. and long waits.. and mortality. Fuck mortality.

Yeah……..Fuck Cancer!!! Just as bad as Puddin.

DMC
02-25-2022, 11:59 PM
Yeah……..Fuck Cancer!!! Just as bad as Puddin.

And hotels with slow flushing toilets, and noisy refrigerators, and fuck people who hang right outside the doors to airports smoking, and fuck rental car companies that don't put ice scrapers in their cars in the winter time. Fuck sleet and freezing rain.

lebomb
02-26-2022, 12:04 AM
Naw, just Fuck Puddin and Cancer. :ihit

velik_m
02-26-2022, 03:59 AM
Even Kazakhstan said FUCK Puddin!!!

"Kazakhstan is denying a request for its troops to join the Russian offensive, NBC has reported.

The former Soviet Republic state has also refused to join Putin’s recognition of Luhansk and Donetsk as independent states, his pretext for the hostility.

A significant and interesting move here, from one of Russia’s closest allies."

Kazakhstan has been orienting more and more towards China, which has been investing heavily in their country. That's why China is on the sidelines right now. If Putin is successful, the west is weak and maybe they move into Taiwan, if Putin fails, they move into Russia's turf. Staying out of this right now is win-win for them.

RandomGuy
02-26-2022, 07:25 AM
His official new name is now

Puddin............

Banana Puddin :claw

Putler

RandomGuy
02-26-2022, 08:20 AM

:lmao

Thread
02-26-2022, 08:23 AM

You used to be above this type nonsense.

lebomb
02-26-2022, 10:04 AM
Another day and I still stand and say :flipoff Fuck Puddin!!!! :flipoff

lebomb
02-26-2022, 10:06 AM
You used to be above this type nonsense.

Naaaaa, he is good. This thread is all and anything anti Puddin. Ive had enough of this lil Napoleon ass midget. Yes, he is GAY! and he loves big cawks.

hater
02-26-2022, 10:07 AM

I thought the same when Bush invaded Iraq and when Obomba blasted Lybia

:tu cheers

pgardn
02-26-2022, 11:04 AM
I thought the same when Bush invaded Iraq and when Obomba blasted Lybia

:tu cheers

The guy with the Lavrov avatar is totally against war and loss of human life.

Lavrov: “No civilian infrastructure has been damaged”
Lavrov: “The Ukrainians are illegally present in Ukrainian government buildings”
Lavrov: “Negotiations will continue after Ukraine is ours”

pgardn
02-26-2022, 11:08 AM
Right now some people are upset with Putin.
DMC is upset with refrigerators that don’t function smoothly.

”One is wasting their time getting upset UNLESS, it prevents ME from having a good cup of coffee in the morning. That refrigerator will be fixed, I have submitted a UN resolution on my behalf to stop the noise”

hater
02-26-2022, 11:26 AM
The guy with the Lavrov avatar is totally against war and loss of human life.

Lavrov: “No civilian infrastructure has been damaged”
Lavrov: “The Ukrainians are illegally present in Ukrainian government buildings”
Lavrov: “Negotiations will continue after Ukraine is ours”

Lavrov is a legendary diplomat.

Blinkers looks like a fucking mongrel next to him

Urine garden always with terrible takes :lmao

pgardn
02-26-2022, 11:51 AM

Legendary…. “No civilian infrastructure has been destroyed” A legendary liar.
LOOKS like…
Heater: “He looks badass, I like it.

You support killing populations of innocent civilians.
So does he.

Keep that avatar up. Lots of Germans had Hitlers portrait up when they were on top. So you keep that symbol, it marks you well. Got the urine garden response, you a bit revealed. Sorry bout insulting a big South American businessman like you.

hater
02-26-2022, 11:53 AM
Legendary…. “No civilian infrastructure has been destroyed” A legendary liar.

You support killing populations of innocent civilians.
So does he.

Keep that avatar up. Lots of Germans had Hitlers portrait up when they were on top. So you keep that symbol, it marks you well.

Lavrov :tu

Makes urine garden look like a garden that has been urinated by a dog :lmao

pgardn
02-26-2022, 11:56 AM
Lavrov :tu

Makes urine garden look like a garden that has been urinated by a dog :lmao

Oh hurt me again hypocrite!

hater
02-26-2022, 11:57 AM
Oh hurt me again hypocrite!

U stink like urine brah

Go take a shower :lol

pgardn
02-26-2022, 11:58 AM
Please keep the avatar up.
Its great identification of your badassness in death.
You are a scary man.

pgardn
02-26-2022, 12:00 PM
U stink like urine brah

Go take a shower :lol

Ouch!

”No civilian infrastructure has been damaged. Ukraine officials are illegally occupying Ukraine government buildings”

Badass diplomat!

hater
02-26-2022, 12:02 PM
I smell piss

Gross

Ef-man
02-26-2022, 12:03 PM
Naaaaa, he is good. This thread is all and anything anti Puddin. Ive had enough of this lil Napoleon ass midget. Yes, he is GAY! and he loves big cawks.

After Cully, in Las Vegas, dale has no room to question anyone about posting nonsense.

He has kept quiet about why he deleted all his posts in that thread.

He just put his tail between his legs and went to his cuck shed.

Thread
02-26-2022, 12:03 PM
Ouch!

”No civilian infrastructure has been damaged. Ukraine officials are illegally occupying Ukraine government buildings”

Badass diplomat!

Our state run media CNN does the same damn thing, peeg.

Thread
02-26-2022, 12:04 PM
After Cully, in Las Vegas, dale has no room to question anyone about posting nonsense.

He has kept quiet about why he deleted all his posts in that thread.

He just put his tail between his legs and went to his cuck shed.

They were selling your shit.

Ef-man
02-26-2022, 12:12 PM

Take your meds Alan from AZ.

Thread
02-26-2022, 12:16 PM
Take your meds Alan from AZ.

pgardn
02-26-2022, 12:42 PM
Our state run media CNN does the same damn thing, peeg.

Is Fox state run?

Neither are state run, they are in business because viewers like you are sucked into watching them.

pgardn
02-26-2022, 12:44 PM
I smell piss

While I suck Lavrov’s dick

Thread
02-26-2022, 12:47 PM
Is Fox state run?

Neither are state run, they are in business because viewers like you are sucked into watching them.

Absolutely.

pgardn
02-26-2022, 12:48 PM
Absolutely.

you poor man…

So what news is NOT state run?

ChumpDumper
02-26-2022, 01:00 PM

:lol Your take was Russia wouldn't invade.

Thread
02-26-2022, 01:03 PM

Thread
02-26-2022, 01:05 PM
you poor man…

I don't know. I do know that CNN is 99% State run. FOX is less, but it's the same State that CNN uses, therefore FOX doesn't toe the entire State line like CNN does.

hater
02-26-2022, 01:13 PM
Absolutely.

:tu Thread

hater
02-26-2022, 01:13 PM
:lol Your take was Russia wouldn't invade.

And u want homosexual relations with posters :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-26-2022, 01:17 PM
And u want homosexual relations with posters :lmao

:lol meltdown

You were wrong.

ChumpDumper
02-26-2022, 01:19 PM
:lol

Thread
02-26-2022, 01:27 PM
:lol

State run media CNN ain't reporting this.

koriwhat
02-26-2022, 02:27 PM
you poor man…

if they weren't then donna brazile wouldn't be working for fox! all the traitors flip from one "news" outlet to the next from shepperd to tucker to kelly and more. all hacks and traitors!

Thread
02-26-2022, 03:20 PM
if they weren't then donna brazile wouldn't be working for fox! all the traitors flip from one "news" outlet to the next from shepperd to tucker to kelly and more. all hacks and traitors!

...You GD rights, kori.

kori

Dirks_Finale
02-26-2022, 04:28 PM
Here's to hoping the Russian people have similar sized stones as the Ukranians do and boot this mofo out of power! They cant arrest everybody. Uprisal damn it!

ElNono
02-26-2022, 04:32 PM
Here's to hoping the Russian people have similar sized stones as the Ukranians do and boot this mofo out of power! They cant arrest everybody. Uprisal damn it!

I wouldn't bet on that.

ChumpDumper
02-26-2022, 04:36 PM
They can certainly kill a lot of people.

hater
02-26-2022, 04:43 PM

They arrest everyone who rebels here so u think Russia would be any different?

ChumpDumper
02-26-2022, 04:44 PM
both sides!

pgardn
02-26-2022, 04:45 PM

So what news in the US is NOT state run?
News that is not full of traitors?

pgardn
02-26-2022, 04:48 PM
Hater.

You think Putin will use barrel bombs on the Ukrainian people like he did on the Syrian people?
I mean if he cant get rid of all the Ukrainians holed up in bombed structures; they appear to work really well and are cost effective as the are indiscriminate.

boutons_deux
02-26-2022, 04:50 PM
Putin's face is fat and bloated, maybe he's ill and taking drugs

Thread
02-26-2022, 04:56 PM
Putin's face is fat and bloated, maybe he's ill and taking drugs

...too late on the drug indictment, Putin beat ya to it and called Z a drug addict days ago. You're tardy, son. ha, ha.

lebomb
02-26-2022, 05:00 PM
Fuck that fat faced midget. Puddin can lick my BBC. On second thought, he doesn’t deserve that luxury.:flipoff

Adam Lambert
02-26-2022, 05:09 PM

lol you wanted a US President who was chummy with Putin, now you want Russians to self sacrifice.

koriwhat
02-26-2022, 05:36 PM
So what news in the US is NOT state run?
News that is not full of traitors?

Go do your own research bro! If my dumbass can do so then yours can too. :tu

pgardn
02-26-2022, 05:56 PM
Go do your own research bro! If my dumbass can do so then yours can too. :tu

I do.
NY Times
Wash Post
TheGuardina
Wall Street Journal

You already said you don’t like any of these.
So guide me. What publication(s) has given you such a great understanding of the WORLD?
Go ahead. You either make stuff up inside your head or you get information about the world from somewhere else because, despite what you think, you can’t be Everywhere at once.

I dare you to give me your go to publication. You said you do research, let’s have it. You know I’m not lazy about this. And I know you know it.

koriwhat
02-26-2022, 05:57 PM
I do.
NY Times
Wash Post
TheGuardina
Wall Street Journal

So guide me. What publication(s) has given you such a great understanding of the WORLD?
Go ahead. You either make stuff up inside your head or you get information about the world from somewhere else because, despite what you think, you can’t be Everywhere at once.

I dare you to give me your go to publication.

CNN

pgardn
02-26-2022, 06:03 PM
CNN

Thread says that’s state run.
Do you believe what you use as your main source of news is run by the US government under Biden?

And btw, if this really is your source, imo you like to be entertained, you don’t like real news analysis carefully considered.

koriwhat
02-26-2022, 06:09 PM
Thread says that’s state run.
Do you believe what you use as your main source of news is run by the US government under Biden?

And btw, if this really is your source, imo you like to be entertained, you don’t like real news analysis carefully considered.

Reliable Sources bro! Mr Potato-Pedo Head has all the answers when it comes to the Potato in the WH. :tu

Thread
02-26-2022, 06:40 PM
I do.
NY Times
Wash Post
TheGuardina
Wall Street Journal

I dare you to give me your go to publication. You said you do research, let’s have it. You know I’m not lazy about this. And I know you know it.

They're all crooked as a dog's hide leg, save The Guardian, I'm not familiar with them, peeg. WS Journal USED to have some veracity and held on as long as possible, but then shit the bed. They're gone.

Just State run troll palaces that keep the beat for the State...at the ready at all times for the wink and nod and then they supply the remedy, or, whatever is needed, making sure the keel is steady as she goes.

lebomb
02-26-2022, 06:45 PM
I follow the guardian personally.

Thread
02-26-2022, 06:47 PM
I follow the guardian personally.

via what, bomber?

koriwhat
02-26-2022, 07:17 PM
They're all crooked as a dog's hide leg, save The Guardian, I'm not familiar with them, peeg. WS Journal USED to have some veracity and held on as long as possible, but then shit the bed. They're gone.

Just State run troll palaces that keep the beat for the State...at the ready at all times for the wink and nod and then they supply the remedy, or, whatever is needed, making sure the keel is steady as she goes.

Right!!! Washington Post, Bezos love child, is crooked as fuck, same with NYT, and WSJ whom all have blasted blatant fake news in the past and will again in the future. Those are straight garbage state run propaganda outlets. As with you Thread, I too am not real familiar with the Guardian.

koriwhat
02-26-2022, 07:19 PM
And btw, if this really is your source...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9a/Trollface_non-free.png

pgardn
02-26-2022, 07:35 PM

Yah.

1.So when the Washington Post broke out the story that the FBI was investigating the Clinton Foundation you did not trust it. Then when it wrote an opinion about getting rid of some of the staff with close ties to the Clinton's, you did not agree with it.

2.When the NY Times found out info about Obama's non scrutinized and over use of drones in other countries possibly targeting American citizens, you brushed it aside as False.

3. When Bob Menendez (D) had a little problem and the WSJ reported on it and the Senate Ethics committee admonished him and then the WSJ wrote an opinon about getting rid of him... you thought this was a horrible lie.

4. The Guardian is the most liberal of these 3. Would you like some info on them?

Do you want me to go on? There is lots concerning all of these papers getting critical of what you consider "liberals".

Thread. You just said you will take my word for it on some opinion or factoid I gave. Remember?
And now you are sure all these sources are completely corrupted... yeah. Thats weird.

So who is your go to site for news?
Is it some picture book like koriwhat? Some Crayola art?

lebomb
02-26-2022, 07:35 PM
:claw

Thread
02-26-2022, 07:40 PM
Yah.

1.So when the Washington Post broke out the story that the FBI was investigating the Clinton Foundation you did not trust it. Then when it wrote an opinion about getting rid of some of the staff with close ties to the Clinton's, you did not agree with it.

2.When the NY Times found out info about Obama's non scrutinized and over use of drones in other countries possibly targeting American citizens, you brushed it aside as False.

3. When Bob Menendez (D) had a little problem and the WSJ reported on it and the Senate Ethics committee admonished him and then the WSJ wrote an opinon about getting rid of him... you thought this was a horrible lie.

Do you want me to go on?

Thread. You just said I will take your word for it on some opinion. And now you are sure all these sources are completely corrupted... yeah. Thats weird.

So who is your go to site for news?

I don't have one. I use my common sense from 60 years of studying this shit. I trust myself and my judgment, my deep gut. It's not that hard, peeg. Christ, it's right there in front of us, all the time. (We) want to have our way, but we don't want anyone to have their way unless we approve. We're no better than the next asshole in the line, but we have this unapproved honest belief that we're right. We're not, we're just directed and spoiled and entitled and able.

Putin is conducting equality 101 and we'd better shut up, listen and don't make one false move because the next lesson is nuclear 101 and we will not go first.

koriwhat
02-26-2022, 07:41 PM

You have no clue what you're talking about and thus the subtle passive aggressiveness rears its ugly head. :tu

koriwhat
02-26-2022, 07:42 PM
I don't have one. I use my common sense from 60 years of studying this shit. I trust myself and my judgment, my deep gut. It's not that hard, peeg. Christ, it's right there in front of us, all the time. (We) want to have our way, but we don't want anyone to have their way unless we approve. We're no better than the next asshole in the line, but we have this unapproved honest belief that we're right. We're not, we're just directed and spoiled and entitled and able.

Preach Thread!!! Preach!!! :tu

lebomb
02-26-2022, 07:49 PM

pgardn
02-26-2022, 07:54 PM

Putin is conducting equality 101 and we'd better shut up, listen and don't make one false move because the next lesson is nuclear 101 and we will not go first.

So where do you study this shit from, from what source? You trust your judgement as it reviews news and facts from WHERE?
You seriously dont know shit about what the papers have done to uncover all sorts of government abuses, you just dont.

Dont be like this. You damn well know you are not giving me a straight answer.
All of us learn things. Some, like koriwhat, just read what is written on this board and then put up pictures.
Dont run away. You are deadly honest about you lust for revenge. But you cant be honest about this?

I have already corrected historical errors from you or presented much more realistic alternatives and I am much younger than you? whats up with these 60 years? you are very knowledgeable and very good with movies and writing. I am stunned you are so blinded by history. imo you understand the individual human condition, but when analyzing GROUPS of people, governments and societies, you act like Mars is your home.

pgardn
02-26-2022, 07:58 PM

I get that it is funny.

But it is also really sad so many people just refuse to face the most reasonable assertions.
And koriwhat and his need for backing by others on this board is just depressing.
Can he get his own PREACH... thats threads stuff.

Kori...

How bout "Amen old man!" see what I did there...

lebomb
02-26-2022, 08:01 PM
All I know, is that the US is by far a much better place to be. I have traveled all over the world and been to countries where they do not even allow the citizens to read or look on the Internet at anything that’s going on in the outside world. They are such dictators and run the entire country under a microscope. If you think the US wants their citizens to be stupid and not know what’s going on, try traveling to some of the places I’ve been. It’s like night and day in my humble opinion.

pgardn
02-26-2022, 08:06 PM
All I know, is that the US is by far a much better place to be. I have traveled all over the world and been to countries where they do not even allow the citizens to read or look on the Internet at anything that’s going on in the outside world. They are such dictators and run the entire country under a microscope. If you think the US wants their citizens to be stupid and not know what’s going on, try traveling to some of the places I’ve been. It’s like night and day in my humble opinion.

imo as well.

but its clearly changing.

There are some very good European countries who try to stay non aligned that would probably be nice.

Thread
02-26-2022, 08:34 PM
So where do you study this shit from, from what source? You trust your judgement as it reviews news and facts from WHERE?
You seriously dont know shit about what the papers have done to uncover all sorts of government abuses, you just dont.

Dont be like this. You damn well know you are not giving me a straight answer.
All of us learn things. Some, like koriwhat, just read what is written on this board and then put up pictures.
Dont run away. You are deadly honest about you lust for revenge. But you cant be honest about this?

I have already corrected historical errors from you or presented much more realistic alternatives and I am much younger than you? whats up with these 60 years? you are very knowledgeable and very good with movies and writing. I am stunned you are so blinded by history. imo you understand the individual human condition, but when analyzing GROUPS of people, governments and societies, you act like Mars is your home.

Life, that is where I studied it, events of the past 60 years and the response by our gov't and State run media like CNN and the networks, et al. What is kept from us, what is parsed to us, how this strategy forms us and changes us. Now, we've had our clock cleaned by Putin and we're snortin' and snortin' hard and fast. Biden is running around madder than a wet hen because something didn't go his way and he's humiliated and is now trying to work his way back up inch-by-inch, but still wary enough not to trip the trip wire that Putin has set firmly in place. You think, peeg that I'm the only one who senses the mortal danger we're in right now should Biden trip that wire? Nope. "Pride goeth before the fall." Putin worked him like a $3 whore, old shit, old grudges he's been holding onto for 20 years, the disrespect, the State run media CNN hit jobs, they've driven him here. He's at the end of his rope with us and will not hesitate to go first, he's almost hoping for it.

Thread
02-26-2022, 08:38 PM

& we're cruising those countries...Trump has been taken down from social media, x'ed out of many sites. President Trump was put under a State sponsored microscope for the simple reason he won the Presidency over a sure thing/Clinton.

Slowly but surely, we're getting to the places you've been to and fear, bomber.

Dirks_Finale
02-27-2022, 06:05 AM
They arrest everyone who rebels here so u think Russia would be any different?

Let's send BLM over there. They don't get arrested. :lol

Dirks_Finale
02-27-2022, 06:06 AM
lol you wanted a US President who was chummy with Putin, now you want Russians to self sacrifice.

Talking to our enemies is always a good thing. Even when Obama did it.

Thread
02-27-2022, 06:27 AM
Let's send BLM over there. They don't get arrested. :lol

Yo.

RandomGuy
03-01-2022, 09:32 AM
Talking to our enemies is always a good thing. Even when Obama did it.

Talking, sure.

Although Trump would probably find it hard to talk with Putin's dick in his mouth.

Thread
03-01-2022, 11:23 AM
Talking, sure.

Although Trump would probably find it hard to talk with Putin's dick in his mouth.

RG, going ape shit again.

koriwhat
03-01-2022, 12:34 PM
Talking, sure.

It'd be hard for Trump to suck Putin's dick when Biden's been deep throating that Russian for some time now.

ChumpDumper
03-01-2022, 12:56 PM
:lol kori makes zero sense

TimDunkem
03-01-2022, 12:59 PM
:lol kori makes zero sense
Calf Tats might be the dumbest mother fucker on this website. :lol

koriwhat
03-01-2022, 01:16 PM

You and CumDumpster are made for each other. We all know homeboy is just bearding with that fat fucking whale of a wife of his.

Thread
03-01-2022, 01:16 PM

Dumper & TD sittin' in the tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g. First comes loves, then comes marriage, then comes little Dumper in a baby carriage.

ChumpDumper
03-01-2022, 01:26 PM
You and CumDumpster are made for each other. We all know homeboy is just bearding with that fat fucking whale of a wife of his.:lol are you just projecting about your girlfriend or something?

lefty
03-01-2022, 01:29 PM
https://c.tenor.com/94gl8f4iz7oAAAAd/putin-laughing.gif

Blake
03-01-2022, 02:43 PM

Lol no death wish from Tats on this guy tho lol

Proxy
03-01-2022, 03:56 PM

US put a lot of those dictators/right wing regimes into power. US does keep this info from the public, which def is part of the 'dumbing down'

people don't even know why Russia is moving in or that there's a US backed war in Yemen led by the Saudis. You'd think people would be up in arms if they knew we were providing the means to bomb the poorest country in the middle east as they go through the biggest cholera outbreak ever recorded

Thread
03-01-2022, 05:12 PM
US put a lot of those dictators/right wing regimes into power. US does keep this info from the public, which def is part of the 'dumbing down'

people don't even know why Russia is moving in or that there's a US backed war in Yemen led by the Saudis. You'd think people would be up in arms if they knew we were providing the means to bomb the poorest country in the middle east as they go through the biggest cholera outbreak ever recorded

Tell it, Prox.

Testify!!!

Prox

Winehole23
03-01-2022, 06:17 PM

people don't even know why Russia is moving in or that there's a US backed war in Yemen led by the Saudis. You'd think people would be up in arms if they knew we were providing the means to bomb the poorest country in the middle east as they go through the biggest cholera outbreak ever recordedthere's a dedicated thread in this forum, few posters seemed interested, tbh.

https://i.imgflip.com/672u9t.jpg

pgardn
03-01-2022, 09:24 PM

Who keeps it from the public?
OUR press has covered it better than any other because we get to ask for access to documents.
WE air our dirty laundry.

This is what makes democratic nations who have a free press different.

Now there is controversy when the US government asks the press to withhold information for national security reasons that turn out to be laughable. But at least we eventually find out; and have what should always be a skeptical eye towards secret keeping. We should not trust what government officials tell us until we (the press) has examined the evidence. We have been taught this too many times.

There will always be disagreement on what should and should not be allowed to go public. This is healthy.

koriwhat
03-02-2022, 01:06 AM
I get that it is funny.

But it is also really sad so many people just refuse to face the most reasonable assertions.
And koriwhat and his need for backing by others on this board is just depressing.
Can he get his own PREACH... thats threads stuff.

Kori...

How bout "Amen old man!" see what I did there...

You think I care if anyone is "backing" me on this forum? You're an idiot bro and here you are assuming the dumbest of shit once again.

Your fall from grace has been a sight to behold tbh. :tu

boutons_deux
03-02-2022, 09:45 AM
Russian businessman offers $1 million bounty for Pootin

Thread
03-02-2022, 11:12 AM
Russian businessman offers $1 million bounty for Pootin

They've nobody to blame but themselves, bouts. They knew what was going to happen...Wife Olga:::"Get the boodle out and bring it home, Andrei'. I wash pillow case, mattress need flipping anyway."

"Andrei'" didn't.

Thread
03-02-2022, 11:13 AM
You think I care if anyone is "backing" me on this forum? You're an idiot bro and here you are assuming the dumbest of shit once again.

Your fall from grace has been a sight to behold tbh. :tu

kori. And you can't, otherwise, they'll eat you alive.

koriwhat
03-02-2022, 01:50 PM
kori. And you can't, otherwise, they'll eat you alive.

They can all eat shit bro.

ChumpDumper
03-02-2022, 05:37 PM
They can all eat shit bro.

You just got backed again.

Thread
03-02-2022, 05:50 PM
You just got backed again.

You couldn't drag me away.

koriwhat
03-03-2022, 03:02 PM
You couldn't drag me away.

It's hilarious how upset these putos on ST get merely by others, like you Thread, thumbs upping a reply of mine. I hope they all stay upset because they're all worthless excuses for men how they're all up in their asinine feelings. Fucking putos!

ChumpDumper
03-03-2022, 03:11 PM
It's hilarious how upset these putos on ST get merely by others, like you Thread, thumbs upping a reply of mine. I hope they all stay upset because they're all worthless excuses for men how all up in their asinine feelings they are. Fucking putos!

You're upset.

Thread
03-03-2022, 03:12 PM
It's hilarious how upset these putos on ST get merely by others, like you Thread, thumbs upping a reply of mine. I hope they all stay upset because they're all worthless excuses for men how all up in their asinine feelings they are. Fucking putos!

kori

koriwhat
03-03-2022, 03:26 PM
CumDumpster, I don't give a fuck what you have to say to me. I don't check your replies ever you dumb cunt. The only time I'd like to hear from you is if you fucking die and your dumb whale of a wife has to come here to post a farewell for your bitchass because she knows how important ST is to your fragile ego. :tu

Now hurry up and eat a bullet already you fucking bitch!

ChumpDumper
03-03-2022, 03:31 PM
CumDumpster, I don't give a fuck what you have to say to me. I don't check your replies ever you dumb cunt. The only time I'd like to hear from you is if you fucking die and your dumb whale of a wife has to come here to post a farewell for your bitchass because she knows how important ST is to your fragile ego. :tu

Now hurry up and eat a bullet already you fucking bitch!

You're upset.

koriwhat
03-03-2022, 03:41 PM
Hurry up and eat that lead bro! :tu