PDA

View Full Version : Any hype for the game tomorrow against the Lakers.

yeahone
11-28-2005, 07:20 PM
I am saying this becasue when the lakers and the Knicks played espn dedicated a whole section of their page for LArry versus Phil now Phil is about to play pop not a word of it on espn or the other media so far.... :rolleyes...well if they dint wanna hype the game thats fine, since we already know the outcome already, that is the lakers will lose for the fifth time in as amny games against the spurs.... :smokin

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-28-2005, 07:30 PM
yeh, there is no hype coz its no contest. Its basically Spurs vs Kobe and thats it

Lakers vs Nets - Kobe got 46pts, rest of the lakers scored 50 :rolleyes

yeahone
11-28-2005, 07:32 PM
well at least the could hype KoMe versus Bruce almighty

ZStomp
11-28-2005, 07:33 PM
Ehhh....who cares...

1Parker1
11-28-2005, 07:35 PM
It will be an interesting game. Kobe will be pissed after losing in OT, despite 46, against the lowly Knicks. Spurs will be pissed after losing on their HC against the average Bulls.

:tu Go Spurs!

E20
11-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Dude, there are bets on how many points the Lakers will lose by and like 5-10 points can net you some serious cash. How sad.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-28-2005, 07:37 PM
It will be an interesting game. Kobe will be pissed after losing in OT, despite 46, against the lowly Knicks. Spurs will be pissed after losing on their HC against the average Bulls.

:tu Go Spurs!

it was the nets the Lakers lost to, but i get your drift, Kobe will be fired up........it still wont be enough though lol

yeahone
11-28-2005, 07:40 PM
kobe can get his share but will that be enough for the lakers to win?

Oh, Gee!!
11-28-2005, 07:47 PM
I am saying this becasue when the lakers and the Knicks played espn dedicated a whole section of their page for LArry versus Phil now Phil is about to play pop not a word of it on espn or the other media so far.... :rolleyes...well if they dint wanna hype the game thats fine, since we already know the outcome already, that is the lakers will lose for the fifth time in as amny games against the spurs.... :smokin

was the LA/NY game shown on ESPN?
is the LA/SA game gonna be shown on ESPN?

That may explain the disparity of hype by ESPN between the two games. Kinda how NBC hyped 'Friends' and 'ER' but not shows from other networks.

GoSpurs21
11-28-2005, 08:24 PM
I am saying this becasue when the lakers and the Knicks played espn dedicated a whole section of their page for LArry versus Phil now Phil is about to play pop not a word of it on espn or the other media so far.... :rolleyes...well if they dint wanna hype the game thats fine, since we already know the outcome already, that is the lakers will lose for the fifth time in as amny games against the spurs.... :smokinjust how does SA sell to ESPN advertizers vs NY or LA? its all about the $$$ and the Spurs just dont sell well in the large markets.

who cares anyway hype is overrated unless your selfconscience about needing it to justify your self. I just dont see the Spurs really caring about hype.

SA Gunslinger
11-28-2005, 08:59 PM
So what's up with the Kobester and his tough guy act? Does he really think he's fooling anyone?

I bet he gets into some type of altercation with Bowen tomorrow night. Maybe it should be a vbookie.

leemajors
11-28-2005, 10:14 PM
espn doesn't show tuesday games. the game is on nbatv. without shaq the rivalry hasn't been what it was...

gameFACE
11-29-2005, 12:22 AM
There is absolutely nothing to hype. The real game this week is the Spurs/Mavs game. I hope the Spurs light it up on the Mavs.

The NY/LA game was hype and nothing else. The game itself was pretty lame so all you can talk about is Phil vs. Larry and the whole "storied franchise" thing. Snore....

mavsfan1000
11-29-2005, 12:35 AM
The spurs should beat a Howard-less team. If they can't do that than I don't think they are the best team as advertised.

Tek_XX
11-29-2005, 12:36 AM
Oh so Kobe is gonna be pissed huh, what's he going to do?.... score 46 points?

Vashner
11-29-2005, 01:02 AM
I wonder who kobe is banging tonight at the marriot....?

slayermin
11-29-2005, 01:11 AM
There is absolutely nothing to hype. The real game this week is the Spurs/Mavs game. I hope the Spurs light it up on the Mavs.

It maybe a sin to kick someone when they are down but damn, I am going to enjoy the dismantling tomorrow. In a weird way, I'm kinda glad the Spurs lost to the Bulls. They will have had four days to stew over the loss.

Who better to take out your frustrations than the Lackers?

I do feel a little sympathy for Chris Mihm because he's the only current Laker than I kinda like. But he's young. He'll be ok.

milkyway21
11-29-2005, 02:48 AM
The spurs should beat a Howard-less team. If they can't do that than I don't think they are the best team as advertised.for once in your life PAY ATTENTION to what thread you are responding to, dude!

This is about the Spurs-Lakers game not about the Dallas Mavericks

what a moron you are!

if you got nothing to say about the spurs-lakers game matchup.........

:stfu

Bloodline666
11-29-2005, 03:23 AM
I said it once, and I'll say it again:

DOWN WITH PISS AND PURPLE! DOWN WITH PISS AND PURPLE!

alamo50
11-29-2005, 06:35 AM
I don''t give a shit about the hype anywhere, but I'll tell ya there's hype over here!!!
I'll be able to watch the game over here in The Netherlands and I have been excited about it since I knew about the broadcast a month ago.

I wanna see Kobe suffer, I wanna see Kobe cry, I just want Kobe to die.

GIVE HIM HELL BRUCE!

KOBE, YOU ARE STILL GUILTY......AND NOW YOU SUCK!!!

:hang

GO SPURS GO!!!

Bloodline666
11-29-2005, 07:12 AM
I don''t give a shit about the hype anywhere, but I'll tell ya there's hype over here!!!
I'll be able to watch the game over here in The Netherlands and I have been excited about it since I knew about the broadcast a month ago.

I wanna see Kobe suffer, I wanna see Kobe cry, I just want Kobe to die.

GIVE HIM HELL BRUCE!

KOBE, YOU ARE STILL GUILTY......AND NOW YOU SUCK!!!

:hang

GO SPURS GO!!!
Very much agreed.

Kobe Bryant, if you are reading this (and I doubt you are), you are closer to being the next O.J. than you are to being the next M.J.!

yeahone
11-29-2005, 03:54 PM
lol

Vashner
11-29-2005, 03:57 PM
Did you notice Kobe was on the Cell phone getting off the bus? Na.. he would not be calling a local booty call would he?