PDA

View Full Version : -Jussie Smollett sentenced to 150 days in jail for hate crime hoax

BackHome
03-10-2022, 07:50 PM
So 150 Days in county jail and 30 months of probation with a 25 thousand fine and told to pay city 120 thousand

ElNono
03-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Justice served

Thread
03-10-2022, 07:57 PM
They had to eat this one. Serves the fucks right.

CosmicCowboy
03-10-2022, 08:28 PM
Jussie gets 150 days of anal bliss in county. :lol

MultiTroll
03-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Is this a similar sentence a hetero non celeb would get?

DMC
03-10-2022, 09:57 PM
They wasted more money on this shit than he cost them. They should have just slapped him with a penalty and let it go, he's already ruined.

daboom1
03-10-2022, 10:28 PM
They wasted more money on this shit than he cost them. They should have just slapped him with a penalty and let it go, he's already ruined.

120k restitution I believe.

Thread
03-10-2022, 10:39 PM

You're wrong, D. The machinations of Hollywood are already in heavy motion trying mightily to get him back in, just a hand down, something, anything. They take care of their own. Nothing disqualifies the offender. He'll be back.

pgardn
03-10-2022, 10:45 PM
imo they had to put out a strong to stronger statement that you dont fk with these lies about racial abuse and such when it really does happen.
He did a huge disservice to people who have real cases. Its like when Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson jumped on that false rape allegation and never backed down or apologized when it fell apart. They tried to use it for personal political gain. False allegations always hurt people who are honestly getting abused and need to go to court.

DMC
03-10-2022, 11:40 PM
You're wrong, D. The machinations of Hollywood are already in heavy motion trying mightily to get him back in, just a hand down, something, anything. They take care of their own. Nothing disqualifies the offender. He'll be back.

Jail cred makes it easier.

DMC
03-10-2022, 11:41 PM
imo they had to put out a strong to stronger statement that you dont fk with these lies about racial abuse and such when it really does happen.
He did a huge disservice to people who have real cases. Its like when Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson jumped on that false rape allegation and never backed down or apologized when it fell apart. They tried to use it for personal political gain. False allegations always hurt people who are honestly getting abused and need to go to court.

Jail, incarceration, should be for violent offenders. Not for stupid shit like that. That should be a financial penalty. I feel the same way about drug possession for personal use. He should have to do community service.

Reck
03-10-2022, 11:46 PM
Always a classic..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X3xEb5bpaA

ElNono
03-10-2022, 11:48 PM
Did Brandon pardon him already, tbh?

Millennial_Messiah
03-11-2022, 12:17 PM
A hate crime hoaxer should receive the exact same sentence that someone who actually committed the same exact hate crime should have received. That, in fact, is fair justice. Just like someone who falsely accuses someone of rape and there is significant evidence that it was a planned hoax to falsely accuse the other of rape, the false accuser should receive the same exact sentence of one who actually committed the rape.

Did [Joe Biden] pardon him already, tbh?
Can't, since it wasn't a federal offense. Can't override Illinois state level law. Just like Trump could be federally pardoned but still face New York tax legal troubles.

hater
03-11-2022, 12:19 PM
:lmao Kagala

All she does is winnnn

:lmao

pgardn
03-11-2022, 12:49 PM
Jail, incarceration, should be for violent offenders. Not for stupid shit like that. That should be a financial penalty. I feel the same way about drug possession for personal use. He should have to do community service.

Put him in posh prison where the likes of Roger Stone should be.
They can lie to each other constantly for punishment.
Financial penalty... yeah, thatll do it. Might as well do nothing.

Thread
03-11-2022, 01:13 PM

Stone, shoving it to that fuckin' judge. Damn right!!!

pgardn
03-11-2022, 01:20 PM
Stone, shoving it to that fuckin' judge. Damn right!!!

Actually Trump.
These things have a way of boomeranging back into your face.
If you want to continue to play the back and forth game you should have been born in Belfast during the Troubles.
You would have loved it.

Thread
03-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Actually Trump.
These things have a way of boomeranging back into your face.
If you want to continue to play the back and forth game you should have been born in Belfast during the Troubles.
You would have loved it.

...and then (just like that) it was over. Over-Over. Mitchell had the cure-all whatever the fuck that was. And not even a big deal, you know, a real BIG DEAL was made out of that event.

koriwhat
03-11-2022, 04:12 PM
Justice served

Not quite... He got a slap on the wrist.

ElNono
03-11-2022, 04:14 PM

He had his day in court, tbh... justice prevailed.

koriwhat
03-11-2022, 04:18 PM
He had his day in court, tbh... justice prevailed.

XGzA4md3wmU

CosmicCowboy
03-11-2022, 04:32 PM

150 days in the Cook County jail is hardly a slap on the wrist.

Thread
03-11-2022, 04:36 PM

+ they have a panic button like the LA County system. Remember, Paris Hilton kept mashin' the damn thing till finally they just set her free. :lmao

Trill Clinton
03-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Fair sentence

DMC
03-11-2022, 06:38 PM

That is doing nothing. Actually its worse than nothing, it costs the taxpayer even more money to house and feed him. He's been shamed, he should have to repay the costs and have a record, but locking someone up who isn't a danger to anyone doesn't make sense.

pgardn
03-11-2022, 07:06 PM
That is doing nothing. Actually its worse than nothing, it costs the taxpayer even more money to house and feed him. He's been shamed, he should have to repay the costs and have a record, but locking someone up who isn't a danger to anyone doesn't make sense.

No its not.

He obviously is not a violent criminal. He has been shamed? He has been so shamed that he still insists he did nothing.
So what is the point of prosecuting him based on your stance. Fine, make him pay money he cost people. Thatll do what besides compensate a system.
But is that all the public should expect of him. You want him rehabbed? For what?

Imo he needs punishment. And in this case the punishment seems to dictate he not participate in the society that led him to his behavior in the first place. Let him sit a while where he wont be doted upon or noticed in his need for attention. So yes, this is something that means more than money. But add that in as well. He owes money.

koriwhat
03-11-2022, 07:39 PM

Yeah there's some bad people in there no doubt but it's still a slap on the wrist compared to the bs he propagated and still won't acknowledge his nefarious actions. Fuck that dude and hope those inmates rid us of him tbh.

BackHome
03-11-2022, 08:36 PM
Sorry, but the dude was an idiot you know his lawyers were telling him "Admit you did it - Say your Sorry - Throw yourself at the mercy of the court". But he had to go all Hollywood and pretend to find some moral hill to die on and that didn't go over so well with the judge. As they say "Do The Crime Do The Time".............

CosmicCowboy
03-11-2022, 10:05 PM
Sorry, but the dude was an idiot you know his lawyers were telling him "Admit you did it - Say your Sorry - Throw yourself at the mercy of the court". But he had to go all Hollywood and pretend to find some moral hill to die on and that didn't go over so well with the judge. As they say "Do The Crime Do The Time".............

The pre rehearsed black power salute leaving the courtroom was hilarious.

DMC
03-11-2022, 10:52 PM
No its not.

He obviously is not a violent criminal. He has been shamed? He has been so shamed that he still insists he did nothing.
So what is the point of prosecuting him based on your stance. Fine, make him pay money he cost people. Thatll do what besides compensate a system.
But is that all the public should expect of him. You want him rehabbed? For what?

Imo he needs punishment. And in this case the punishment seems to dictate he not participate in the society that led him to his behavior in the first place. Let him sit a while where he wont be doted upon or noticed in his need for attention. So yes, this is something that means more than money. But add that in as well. He owes money.

I don't care if he's rehabbed. He made a stupid decision and got pot committed. He's more of a danger to himself than anyone else.

pgardn
03-11-2022, 11:01 PM
I don't care if he's rehabbed. He made a stupid decision and got pot committed. He's more of a danger to himself than anyone else.

He is not a danger to anyone. Who said he was?
But the way his case is treated is a danger to people who get abused and have legit cases that are blown off.
Its not gonna hurt him to sit outside of his Hollywood comfort zone for a bit and have a think.
And it will certainly make others think, who have the money to carry forth with this sort of crap, that they are hurting legit cases where people have been abused.
Many people opt out of going to the law because they know they wont be believed. This has become obvious as old Uncle Clermont, the priest, has like 90 kids now adults lining up after the fact.
Put him in posh "prison". He needs a sit outside his lifestyle. Obviously you think he has already been hurt terribly by all this. He is still saying he did nothing.

DMC
03-12-2022, 08:35 AM
He is not a danger to anyone. Who said he was?
But the way his case is treated is a danger to people who get abused and have legit cases that are blown off.
Its not gonna hurt him to sit outside of his Hollywood comfort zone for a bit and have a think.
And it will certainly make others think, who have the money to carry forth with this sort of crap, that they are hurting legit cases where people have been abused.
Many people opt out of going to the law because they know they wont be believed. This has become obvious as old Uncle Clermont, the priest, has like 90 kids now adults lining up after the fact.
Put him in posh "prison". He needs a sit outside his lifestyle. Obviously you think he has already been hurt terribly by all this. He is still saying he did nothing.

Sit outside his lifestyle. That only makes you feel better, he'll return to his lifestyle and have the street cred just like Martha. Hell, he might even team up with her.

DMC
03-12-2022, 11:37 AM

They (Hollywood) are cannibalistic. They will devour the weak ones. Jussie was already being shown the door, which is why he perpetrated this hoax.

Thread
03-12-2022, 12:01 PM
They (Hollywood) are cannibalistic. They will devour the weak ones. Jussie was already being shown the door, which is why he perpetrated this hoax.

What, 2 fuckin' years and finally somebody called it, in broad daylight.

D M C

DMC
03-12-2022, 01:29 PM
What, 2 fuckin' years and finally somebody called it, in broad daylight.

D M C

I called it 2 years ago. Was told it was political. nuh uh.. it was financial.

Thread
03-12-2022, 01:33 PM

Always the stalwart...

D M C

BackHome
03-12-2022, 09:30 PM

Actually it was both

DMC
03-12-2022, 10:46 PM
Actually it was both

Authorities allege that Mr Smollett paid two Nigerian-born brothers $3,500 (£2,630) to carry out the attack to promote his career because he was "dissatisfied with his salary" on the TV show Empire, which is about a hip hop dynasty.

MultiTroll
03-12-2022, 11:15 PM
Judge said it was not about money but about attention whoring.

Had lots more to say in sentencing.

Buy that judge a beer.

pgardn
03-13-2022, 12:35 AM
Sit outside his lifestyle. That only makes you feel better, he'll return to his lifestyle and have the street cred just like Martha. Hell, he might even team up with her.

Makes me feel better…
I would feel better if he had never added to the numbers of people who get accused of doing things they never did, or, adding to the list of abused that won’t come forward. It’s bigger than Jussie. Maybe you can explain that to him since he is guilty of doing absolutely nothing?
Martha Stewart comparison…. She really was involved ONLY in financial misdeeds, you thinking Jessie’s case in the same… bullshit.

He was already on his way out folks, that’s enough. His big $ career is done. Justice is served. Bs to the max.
Go figure, $ hurts more than anything, DMC says so.

pgardn
03-13-2022, 12:42 AM
Next abuse trial:

Is this a Smollett stunt or what?

DMC
03-13-2022, 11:23 AM
Makes me feel better…
I would feel better if he had never added to the numbers of people who get accused of doing things they never did, or, adding to the list of abused that won’t come forward. It’s bigger than Jussie. Maybe you can explain that to him since he is guilty of doing absolutely nothing?
Martha Stewart comparison…. She really was involved ONLY in financial misdeeds, you thinking Jessie’s case in the same… bullshit.

He was already on his way out folks, that’s enough. His big $ career is done. Justice is served. Bs to the max.
Go figure, $ hurts more than anything, DMC says so.

So who was the victim in Jussie's case? Your feelings? He did wrong, should be required to provide restitution in the form of community service and financial penalties, but imo jail is to keep people out of society, not a place to reflect. No one rehabs in jail.

pgardn
03-13-2022, 01:08 PM
So who was the victim in Jussie's case? Your feelings? He did wrong, should be required to provide restitution in the form of community service and financial penalties, but imo jail is to keep people out of society, not a place to reflect. No one rehabs in jail.

People who refuse to bring a valid abuse case because they get called " a Smollet"
And even people who get falsely accused of abuse because... pay a fine and go away.

pgardn
03-13-2022, 09:03 PM
Actually I will also argue the other side of putting him in a posh prison.
This costs money as well. Overall we have too many people in prison and in Jail systems and it does cost.
And the more non violent people we can move out, the better. As DMC states, they are not directly dangerous to the public.

But in this case it seems to me making him pay a fine is not enough for this shit to happen again.
Maybe make him go on a speaking tour about how liars like him actually hurt people who have real cases.

DMC
03-13-2022, 10:17 PM
People who refuse to bring a valid abuse case because they get called " a Smollet"
And even people who get falsely accused of abuse because... pay a fine and go away.

Those aren't victims of anything but society. They aren't being judged by the perp in question. Should society serve time in jail?

DMC
03-13-2022, 10:18 PM
Actually I will also argue the other side of putting him in a posh prison.
This costs money as well. Overall we have too many people in prison and in Jail systems and it does cost.
And the more non violent people we can move out, the better. As DMC states, they are not directly dangerous to the public.

But in this case it seems to me making him pay a fine is not enough for this shit to happen again.
Maybe make him go on a speaking tour about how liars like him actually hurt people who have real cases.

If you think jail deters criminals, then why are jails overcrowded? It's not like Jussie didn't know filing a false claim was a crime. He was obviously weighing risk vs reward. His non-violent crime with really no victims other than the cops he had chasing ghosts should simply be dealt with without incarceration. If he wasn't a celeb and went to jail, would anyone care? Would it rehab him and teach him a lesson? No. It would crowd the jail with someone who will be worse off for the experience.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
03-13-2022, 10:23 PM

You take Ms Stewart's name out your mouth.

DMC
03-13-2022, 10:26 PM
You take Ms Stewart's name out your mouth.

See how much you think of her? Fucking criminal and you think she's an angel.

pgardn
03-13-2022, 10:32 PM
If you think jail deters criminals, then why are jails overcrowded? It's not like Jussie didn't know filing a false claim was a crime. He was obviously weighing risk vs reward. His non-violent crime with really no victims other than the cops he had chasing ghosts should simply be dealt with without incarceration. If he wasn't a celeb and went to jail, would anyone care? Would it rehab him and teach him a lesson? No. It would crowd the jail with someone who will be worse off for the experience.

See thats part of the point. Jail definitely deters some criminals, they never want to go back. But the repeaters that need to be warehoused because they are dangerous makes sense. Actually someone like Smollett is not going to change most likely. But, at the very least having him talk about how his crap could lead to other crimes of abuse that do not come forward is important in my mind. People that flippantly lie and end up hurting an entire group who gets screwed by getting talked out of getting an abuser to jail is a problem I see this as related.

And for the red team as I stated before. Al Sharpton backing that liar who said she was raped and not backing down after her story fell apart does a disservice to people who really get abused. Sharpton should have apologized and acknowledged this. The girl was young and a wack job. She got used by politicians that never fessed up as far as I know.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
03-13-2022, 10:33 PM
See how much you think of her? Fucking criminal and you think she's an angel.

Ms Stewart, the first american woman self-made billionaire, acted on advice from her broker and *illegally* avoided a $50,000 loss.

She fought the selective prosecution, because she's a fighter. Then when the L became apparent, she took it, and (unlike Jossie) she told the judge to start this rodeo hombre.

Ms Stewart served her time. She paid her debt. And I'd kindly ask you not to lump her in with young Jossie who still has some learning to do.

DMC
03-13-2022, 10:55 PM
Ms Stewart, the first american woman self-made billionaire, acted on advice from her broker and *illegally* avoided a $50,000 loss.

She fought the selective prosecution, because she's a fighter. Then when the L became apparent, she took it, and (unlike Jossie) she told the judge to start this rodeo hombre.

Ms Stewart served her time. She paid her debt. And I'd kindly ask you not to lump her in with young Jossie who still has some learning to do.

I think Martha is a peach. I don't think either of them should have been in jail and I think the residual of being in jail doesn't serve people well. However it certainly didn't harm her lifestyle.

MultiTroll
03-21-2022, 04:07 PM
When will this massive phaggot be back to serve his time?

Jussie Smollett forced to share a jail cell with his attacker | Washington Examiner (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/jussie-smollett-forced-to-share-a-jail-cell-with-his-attacker)

MultiTroll
04-11-2022, 05:12 PM
:lol his massive phaggotry knows no bounds.

Jussie Smollett Maintains His Innocence In His New Song “Thank You God” (yahoo.com) (https://news.yahoo.com/jussie-smollett-maintains-innocence-song-135930084.html?msclkid=cf61e352b9e311ecb4bdc5a3130 02094)

So is dipstick out of jail for good?