PDA

View Full Version : RIP Scott Hall

Darth_Pelican
03-14-2022, 11:49 AM
RIP Razor Ramon

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2022, 12:21 PM
Way too young :( Only 63

Fuck the Shitmerican health care system, tbh... life expectancy continues to go down and down in Biden's Shitmerica.

Dirks_Finale
03-14-2022, 03:58 PM
Hey, yo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkMwnsWdjc

daslicer
03-14-2022, 06:31 PM

Fuck the Shitmerican health care system, tbh... life expectancy continues to go down and down in Biden's Shitmerica.

In Scot Hall's case he did himself in with his alcohol addiction. He's had a great struggle with alcohol for most of his adult life. He was going to die regardless of who was president. He was actually my favorite wrestler growing up during the 90's.

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2022, 07:32 PM
In Scot Hall's case he did himself in with his alcohol addiction. He's had a great struggle with alcohol for most of his adult life. He was going to die regardless of who was president. He was actually my favorite wrestler growing up during the 90's.

Fuck the fact that all these Americans are dying in their 60s and 70s of cancer while their European counterparts generally live into their 90s at least.

The US has easily the worst healthcare system in the entire first-world and that's because it's patient-pay. Too obvious to see.

daslicer
03-14-2022, 08:13 PM
Fuck the fact that all these Americans are dying in their 60s and 70s of cancer while their European counterparts generally live into their 90s at least.

The US has easily the worst healthcare system in the entire first-world and that's because it's patient-pay. Too obvious to see.

I have been against the US healthcare system for years. I have wanted universal healthcare for a while now but that's a different story.

Scott Hall was a hard core drinker. Shocker a guy who was a hardcore alcoholic died young.

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2022, 09:53 PM
I have been against the US healthcare system for years. I have wanted universal healthcare for a while now but that's a different story.

Scott Hall was a hard core drinker. Shocker a guy who was a hardcore alcoholic died young.
Oh Shit- I drank a Dixie cup sized free sample worth of sparkley berry wine at HEB today. Am I gonna die young?

benefactor
03-14-2022, 10:04 PM
Damn:depressed

BacktoBasics
03-14-2022, 10:09 PM

You’re the fucking dumbest person on this forum. You people that exist solely in a vacuum of liberal hate have to be the most incapable human beings on this planet. Just nothing more than one track mind nonsense.

This country and the gop is in a shithole of massive proportions because hillbillies like you can’t act like fucking adults in a public setting.

God damn disgrace of an excuse for an American.

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2022, 10:14 PM
You’re the fucking dumbest person on this forum. You people that exist solely in a vacuum of liberal hate have to be the most incapable human beings on this planet. Just nothing more than one track mind nonsense.

This country and the gop is in a shithole of massive proportions because hillbillies like you can’t act like fucking adults in a public setting.

Fuck Biden,
& Fuck You For Voting For Him.

daslicer
03-14-2022, 10:30 PM
Oh Shit- I drank a Dixie cup sized free sample worth of sparkley berry wine at HEB today. Am I gonna die young?

:lol Scott Hall wasn't drinking wine.

TimDunkem
03-15-2022, 07:32 AM
People still getting trolled by guitar d00d all these years later.

Even that dumbass knows Scott Hall wasn't drinking berry wine once a day. :lol

Trill Clinton
03-15-2022, 07:56 AM
This one hurts

Darth_Pelican
03-15-2022, 09:58 AM
xl6ZLhawpRA

BacktoBasics
03-15-2022, 10:50 AM
Fuck Biden,
& Fuck You For Voting For Him.

Dumb fuck. I didn't vote for him. You fucking losers are all the same. If someone doesn't like you or disagrees with you they're automatically a Biden loving liberal.

Thanks for proving my point moron. Absolutist nonsense. You fucking people are the dumbest timeline in history.

koriwhat
03-15-2022, 12:43 PM

Everybody is a hillbilly to the cultist left. :lmao

BacktoBasics
03-15-2022, 01:05 PM
Everybody is a hillbilly to the cultist left. :lmao

Say hi to your mother cousin for us.

koriwhat
03-15-2022, 02:00 PM
Say hi to your mother cousin for us.

Yeah all us Texans are just hillbilly incestual retards... SMH

You're a fucking idiot bro.

Millennial_Messiah
03-15-2022, 03:46 PM

Hey though, what's wrong with a little wincest? :)

BacktoBasics
03-15-2022, 04:16 PM

All? I’m a Texan and am a traditional voting conservative. But I know a far right extremist fucktard when I see one.

Please, burn more books and tells us again where a woman’s place really is.

You people have done nothing but divide the gop and push fringe nonsense at the expense of good fiscal conservative policies.

People like you are exactly what fueled middle of the line voters towards Biden. You are specifically the reason we are where we are.

Conservatives will never thrive until we rid ourselves from you people.

TimDunkem
03-15-2022, 04:40 PM
:lmao Dumbass Kori once again mindlessly lashing out, blinded by rage.

Millennial_Messiah
03-15-2022, 07:20 PM
All? I’m a Texan and am a traditional voting conservative. But I know a far right extremist fucktard when I see one.

You people have done nothing but divide the gop and push fringe nonsense at the expense of good fiscal conservative policies.

People like you are exactly what fueled middle of the line voters towards Biden. You are specifically the reason we are where we are.

Anti vax/mask mandate isn't fringe nonsense. It's preserving individual civil liberty. "Pro life" I would kind of argue is fringe qanon, though. Along with the whole second-coming theory stuff. Really anything that falls in the category of pushing religion on others.

People who vote with their heart and not with their brain ought to be shot, or at least have their voting rights stripped away until they get a good crash course in economics and practicality.

Fuck anyone in Texas who voted for Bush in 2004 and Biden in 2020, tbh.

BacktoBasics
03-15-2022, 07:51 PM
Anti vax/mask mandate isn't fringe nonsense. It's preserving individual civil liberty. "Pro life" I would kind of argue is fringe qanon, though. Along with the whole second-coming theory stuff. Really anything that falls in the category of pushing religion on others.

People who vote with their heart and not with their brain ought to be shot, or at least have their voting rights stripped away until they get a good crash course in economics and practicality.

Fuck anyone in Texas who voted for Bush in 2004 and Biden in 2020, tbh.
Yeah I can see how you’re totally misunderstood while calling for the deaths of Americans because you don’t like how they vote. Such a patriot.

It never ceases to amaze me how you people can act like you have such a profound understanding of right and wrong… screaming about saving this country’s values… while simultaneously calling for the genocide of any fellow countrymen who disagrees with you.

You’re a fucking moron and you’re too stupid to understand why no one takes you seriously.

ChumpDumper
03-15-2022, 07:57 PM
People who vote with their heart and not with their brain ought to be shot, or at least have their voting rights stripped away until they get a good crash course in economics and practicality.Is murdering millions of voters economical and practical?

DMC
03-15-2022, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't get too worked up over Slew Foot Andy, he was cucked to no end. That exotic wife of his took a baby batter load to areas Andy never knew existed and spit out a baby Andy was raising. That has to be right up there with Blake crying to the forum about his whore.

Millennial_Messiah
03-15-2022, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't get too worked up over Slew Foot Andy, he was cucked to no end. That exotic wife of his took a baby batter load to areas Andy never knew existed and spit out a baby Andy was raising. That has to be right up there with Blake crying to the forum about his whore.

Nope, as it turned out, the paternity test turned out positive. So I'm not a cuck. And I'm not a deadbeat either because I paid off the little shit.

Millennial_Messiah
03-15-2022, 11:19 PM
Is murdering millions of voters economical and practical?

The point went completely over your head. I'm not saying specifically people should be killed or prosecuted for voting for Biden. I'm saying that people voting for Biden without using their brain first should have their voter's registration confiscated. If they really thought that Biden is legitimately a good candidate after passing a sanity and history test, then be my guest, give them the voter's registration ID and let the vote count.

Yeah I can see how you’re totally misunderstood while calling for the deaths of Americans because you don’t like how they vote. Such a patriot.

1. You're not a conservative.

2. The point went completely over your head. I didn't say that if they voted for Biden they should get shot. I'm saying if they voted with their heart and not with their brain because of memes that they've heard without exploring the fine details like "orange man bad" or "muh black lives matter" or "thoze damn commies!" then they should get shot.

The fact is, people should be required to pass a basic reading/writing and US history/government exam in order to be eligible for a voter's registration card.

ChumpDumper
03-15-2022, 11:31 PM
The point went completely over your head. I'm not saying specifically people should be killed or prosecuted for voting for Biden.

People who vote with their heart and not with their brain ought to be shot
Pretty specific tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
03-15-2022, 11:52 PM
Pretty specific tbh.

In theory it could work both ways. People who vote for Trump because they think his orange hair is sexy and they can't read the Cat in the Hat should also probably get their voter's registration revoked.

ChumpDumper
03-15-2022, 11:57 PM
In theory it could work both ways. People who vote for Trump because they think his orange hair is sexy and they can't read the Cat in the Hat should also probably get their voter's registration revoked.
You said shot.

BacktoBasics
03-16-2022, 12:10 AM
The point went completely over your head. I'm not saying specifically people should be killed or prosecuted for voting for Biden. I'm saying that people voting for Biden without using their brain first should have their voter's registration confiscated. If they really thought that Biden is legitimately a good candidate after passing a sanity and history test, then be my guest, give them the voter's registration ID and let the vote count.

1. You're not a conservative.

2. The point went completely over your head. I didn't say that if they voted for Biden they should get shot. I'm saying if they voted with their heart and not with their brain because of memes that they've heard without exploring the fine details like "orange man bad" or "muh black lives matter" or "thoze damn commies!" then they should get shot.

The fact is, people should be required to pass a basic reading/writing and US history/government exam in order to be eligible for a voter's registration card.
I don’t care what you think I am. Your thoughts are proven worthless.

What you are specifically is a threat to conservative politics. You’re the reason we’re stuck with Biden. Society wants nothing to do with you people so much so that they voted Biden in.

That’s all we need to know about you people. You’re as anti American as it gets.

Millennial_Messiah
03-16-2022, 01:04 AM
I don’t care what you think I am. Your thoughts are proven worthless.

What you are specifically is a threat to conservative politics. You’re the reason we’re stuck with Biden. Society wants nothing to do with you people so much so that they voted Biden in.

That’s all we need to know about you people. You’re as anti American as it gets.
You're in the same category as the enemies of Adolf Hitler who thought that he was anti German because he was national populist and sought to defeat and destroy the evil enemies that opposed him and were subliminally undermining the country from within. Rightfully, he vanquished them, though he made the cardinal sin of attacking Russia which led to his unfortunate demise.

Millennial_Messiah
03-16-2022, 01:04 AM
You said shot.

In a rhetorical sense.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2022, 09:14 AM
In a rhetorical sense.

Backtracking.

Hitler would be ashamed of you.

BacktoBasics
03-16-2022, 10:54 AM
You're in the same category as the enemies of Adolf Hitler who thought that he was anti German because he was national populist and sought to defeat and destroy the evil enemies that opposed him and were subliminally undermining the country from within. Rightfully, he vanquished them, though he made the cardinal sin of attacking Russia which led to his unfortunate demise.
The guy who called for genocide wants to compare other people to Hitler.

This isn’t going well for you. It never does for you people.

Millennial_Messiah
03-16-2022, 11:56 AM
Backtracking.

Hitler would be ashamed of you.
But Trump wouldn't, at least.

Millennial_Messiah
03-16-2022, 11:57 AM
The guy who called for genocide wants to compare other people to Hitler.

This isn’t going well for you. It never does for you people.
" you people "

Go move to Vermont, it seems that is your preferred demographic... they have "fiscally conservative" but everything is very socially left including woke.

I've always considered myself a libertarian at core but the spring/summer 2020 woke and cancel culture movement has steered me to the right.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2022, 12:36 PM

Trump might let you bus tables at his country club if you convinced him you were an immigrant then he wouldn't pay you.

BacktoBasics
03-16-2022, 01:37 PM
" you people "

Go move to Vermont, it seems that is your preferred demographic... they have "fiscally conservative" but everything is very socially left including woke.

I've always considered myself a libertarian at core but the spring/summer 2020 woke and cancel culture movement has steered me to the right.
You're a nutter, nothing more.

Blake
03-16-2022, 01:45 PM

Lol alt right sycophants love the pats on the head

ChumpDumper
03-16-2022, 01:46 PM
" you people "

I've always considered myself a libertarian at core but the spring/summer 2020 woke and cancel culture movement has steered me to the right.:lol self-styled libertarians always turn fascist when they finally learn neither will get them laid.

koriwhat
03-16-2022, 02:36 PM

This shit is so damn comical and sad at the same time. You ABSOLUTELY have no idea what you're talking about especially trying to peg me as some super conservative far-right traditionalist. :lmao

You're totally insane. You need to be locked away in a padded room. :lol

koriwhat
03-16-2022, 02:37 PM
You're a nutter, nothing more.

Describes you to a T bro. :tu

Millennial_Messiah
03-16-2022, 03:18 PM
:lol self-styled libertarians always turn fascist when they finally learn neither will get them laid.

And being a marxist gets you laid? Maybe if getting plowed from behind counts as getting laid, tbh...

ChumpDumper
03-16-2022, 03:20 PM
And being a marxist gets you laid?Nothing political gets anyone laid.

It just takes you 30 years to figure out what others already know.

Millennial_Messiah
03-16-2022, 03:35 PM
Nothing political gets anyone laid.

It just takes you 30 years to figure out what others already know.

While I agree with this, (and people that fall in love in movies tend to be more laodicean with religion and politics more than anything else), it's unfortunate reality that the world especially the USA has never been more politically and ideologically charged and polarized than it is right now, and has been for the last few years. Started with Obama and got worse under Trump and even worse with (F)JB. Interpartisan relationships are becoming even less popular/common than interfaith or interracial relationships these days. You find more people on dating sites saying "don't talk to me if you voted for Trump" or "don't talk to me if you're a liberal" or "don't talk to me if you got [or didn't get] the covid shots" than "don't talk to me if you aren't a Christian" or "don't talk to me if you aren't [insert race here], I'm not interested".

If everyone would go back to 2005 or 1999 or 1986 then we can all get along but the unfortunate reality is that it's the 2020s, more GLBTQ+ than ever, gender identity and trans becoming mainstream has wrecked shit, critical race theory has re-segregated America, and the media has exacerbated the trend of social and societal polarization. And now the fight over the vax and mandates has made a worsening problem even worse.

ChumpDumper
03-16-2022, 04:48 PM
While I agree with this, (and people that fall in love in movies tend to be more laodicean with religion and politics more than anything else), it's unfortunate reality that the world especially the USA has never been more politically and ideologically charged and polarized than it is right now, and has been for the last few years. Started with Obama and got worse under Trump and even worse with (F)JB. Interpartisan relationships are becoming even less popular/common than interfaith or interracial relationships these days. You find more people on dating sites saying "don't talk to me if you voted for Trump" or "don't talk to me if you're a liberal" or "don't talk to me if you got [or didn't get] the covid shots" than "don't talk to me if you aren't a Christian" or "don't talk to me if you aren't [insert race here], I'm not interested".
Your wanting to shoot them is probably a turn off.

Millennial_Messiah
03-16-2022, 04:54 PM
Your wanting to shoot them is probably a turn off.

Nah, I don't shoot humans; I've never gunned down a human yet, in fact. It's not legal, and plus the meat is most likely way too tough and gamey to make for quality fare game. But the mere fact that I do love to hunt and shoot deer and elk and quail and the like is probably a turn off to them, plus the fact that I believe that bisexuality (in women) is digusting and unnatural and mostly a liberal media cook-up to turn women against men. I'm against vegetarianism unless it's strictly for health reasons and I'm very anti-vegan. I've always thought the idea of threesomes or group sex in general is repulsive and abhorrent; literally nauseating.

BacktoBasics
03-16-2022, 05:36 PM
Nah, I don't shoot humans; I've never gunned down a human yet, in fact. It's not legal, and plus the meat is most likely way too tough and gamey to make for quality fare game. But the mere fact that I do love to hunt and shoot deer and elk and quail and the like is probably a turn off to them, plus the fact that I believe that bisexuality (in women) is digusting and unnatural and mostly a liberal media cook-up to turn women against men. I'm against vegetarianism unless it's strictly for health reasons and I'm very anti-vegan. I've always thought the idea of threesomes or group sex in general is repulsive and abhorrent; literally nauseating.
Yeah you’re a prime candidate for a mass shooting. I forwarded this post to homeland so they can start a file on you.

It’s not a matter of if you’ll kill. It’s a matter of when.

Millennial_Messiah
03-16-2022, 05:46 PM
Yeah you’re a prime candidate for a mass shooting. I forwarded this post to homeland so they can start a file on you.

It’s not a matter of if you’ll kill. It’s a matter of when.
lol, bullshit. I'm not a people killer and won't be. What use would I have with killing a human? I only kill animals that I eat.