PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump on Thursday sued his rival in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Hillary Clinton, and several other Democrats, alleging that they tried to rig that election by tying his campaign to Russia.

ducks
03-24-2022, 04:57 PM
Donald Trump on Thursday sued his rival in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Hillary Clinton, and several other Democrats, alleging that they tried to rig that election by tying his campaign to Russia.

The lawsuit covers a long list of grievances the Republican former president repeatedly aired during his four years in the White House after beating Clinton, and comes as he continues to claim that his 2020 election defeat by Democratic President Joe Biden was the result of widespread fraud.

"Acting in concert, the Defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty," the former president alleged in a 108-page lawsuit filed in a federal court in Florida.

The suit alleges "racketeering" and a "conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood," among other claims.

The suit seeks compensatory and punitive damages. Trump said he was "forced to incur expenses in an amount to be determined at trial, but known to be in excess of twenty-four million dollars ($24,000,000) and continuing to accrue, in the form of defense costs, legal fees, and related expenses."

The defendants in Trump's lawsuit include Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer.

A dossier written by Steele, which was circulated to the FBI and media outlets before the November 2016 election, set out unproven assertions that Russia had embarrassing information about Trump and some of his Republican campaign's advisers and that Moscow was working behind the scenes to defeat Clinton.

A 966-page report issued by a Republican-led U.S. Senate committee in 2020 concluded that Russia used Republican political operative Paul Manafort and the WikiLeaks website to try to help Trump win the 2016 election.

Manafort worked on Trump's presidential campaign for five months in 2016.

Russia’s alleged election interference, which Moscow denies, sparked a two-year-long U.S. investigation headed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

In 2019, Mueller released an exhaustive report that detailed numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign but did not charge any Trump associate with a criminal conspiracy.

Mueller said in his report that "the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

spurraider21
03-24-2022, 05:01 PM
:lmao

Blake
03-24-2022, 05:08 PM

Reck
03-24-2022, 05:10 PM
Dios mio.

This is the guy a party went off the rails for. lel

ducks
03-24-2022, 05:13 PM
Dios mio.

This is the guy a party went off the rails for. lel

Do you really think the democract party is sound ?

ChumpDumper
03-24-2022, 05:16 PM

GB20
03-24-2022, 05:18 PM
What the fuck? Didn’t he win the election?

Trill Clinton
03-24-2022, 05:27 PM

Splits
03-24-2022, 05:42 PM
omg :lmao

Splits
03-24-2022, 05:44 PM
$24m :lmao

he just can't quit Hillary

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/giphy-7-1475174451.gif

Thread
03-24-2022, 07:27 PM

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/giphy-7-1475174451.gif

Denied her the Presidency of the United States.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

DMC
03-24-2022, 07:50 PM
Denied her the Presidency of the United States.

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

4 years they tried to forget about it, fingers in ears "lalalalala I CANNOT FUCKING HEAR YOU!" then *ding* was lodged. Suddenly they remember the name. He grabbed her by the pussy (took both hands).

ElNono
03-24-2022, 08:20 PM

pgardn
03-24-2022, 08:22 PM
:rollin

Spurs Homer
03-24-2022, 08:43 PM
Ok good.

Discovery phase;

Provide don jr, ivanka, et al’s texts, phones, emails,etc

to see all the contacts between trump traitors and russia…

provide proof that muellers indictments of russian perps are not legally sound
provide manafort and flynn et als russian meetings and deals and money transactions to prove they were not conspiring

etc

Hillary should jump for joy that trump wants to open this can of worms…

pgardn
03-24-2022, 08:46 PM
Ok good.

Discovery phase;

Provide don jr, ivanka, et al’s texts, phones, emails,etc

to see all the contacts between trump traitors and russia…

provide proof that muellers indictments of russian perps are not legally sound
provide manafort and flynn et als russian meetings and deals and money transactions to prove they were not conspiring

etc

Hillary should jump for joy that trump wants to open this can of worms…

I dont know what the actual legal questions are and looksies that are allowable. Lawyer I am not
But the above would be awesome if they got to examine the whole thing with depth.

Leetonidas
03-24-2022, 09:31 PM

benefactor
03-24-2022, 09:35 PM

omg :lmao

Spurs Homer
03-24-2022, 10:28 PM
I dont know what the actual legal questions are and looksies that are allowable. Lawyer I am not
But the above would be awesome if they got to examine the whole thing with depth.

im not a lawyer either but i did stay at a holiday inn express…

so, lets say i committed a murder - 5 years ago- of your family member
and due to a corrupt local pd - whom i had in my pocket- i was not convicted at the sham trial

and got away with it

and now, 5 years later, even tho i got away with it- i now sue you because you actually tried to investigate the murder i actually committed

then you would have the right to all the evidence that the sham pd possessed and could use it to exonerate yourself of this new sham accusation

and if crimes were uncovered during this process

then a legit law enforcement body would be within their rights to investigate and bring charges still under statute of limitations

of course - ONLY a fucking idiot would dare open up this can of worms after getting away with murder

Winehole23
03-25-2022, 12:21 AM

Thread
03-25-2022, 07:06 AM
im not a lawyer either but i did stay at a holiday inn express…

so, lets say i committed a murder - 5 years ago- of your family member
and due to a corrupt local pd - whom i had in my pocket- i was not convicted at the sham trial

and got away with it

and now, 5 years later, even tho i got away with it- i now sue you because you actually tried to investigate the murder i actually committed

then you would have the right to all the evidence that the sham pd possessed and could use it to exonerate yourself of this new sham accusation

and if crimes were uncovered during this process

then a legit law enforcement body would be within their rights to investigate and bring charges still under statute of limitations

of course - ONLY a fucking idiot would dare open up this can of worms after getting away with murder

I'll boil it down for ya, dad...

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Adam Lambert
03-25-2022, 08:48 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao