PDA

View Full Version : Dating a woman with a high body count?

RD2191
04-04-2022, 04:55 PM
Alright bro's and bro-ettes, give it to me straight (no homo), what are your experiences in dating a woman with a high body count? What do you consider to be a high number? Would you date a woman (or man I guess for the ladies and koriwhat) with a high body count? Does it matter? Can you truly escape your past?

KobesAchilles
04-04-2022, 05:49 PM
Great way to learn about stuff when you’re younger. Not exactly marriage material but it’s fun while it lasts.

Trill Clinton
04-04-2022, 07:12 PM
Alright bro's and bro-ettes, give it to me straight (no homo), what are your experiences in dating a woman with a high body count? What do you consider to be a high number? Would you date a woman (or man I guess for the ladies and koriwhat) with a high body count? Does it matter? Can you truly escape your past?

I don't think I ever dated anyone with a high body count but knocked down plenty. My definition of a high body count would be anything over 20 tbh and yes, I'd date a woman with a high body count as long as none of the homies smashed. Do you fam. People change and sometimes all it takes is for the right one to make us settle down. Follow your heart, pleighboi.

DMC
04-04-2022, 08:42 PM

Dating? :lol

It's a prostitute. Just pay her and fuck her.

Xevious
04-04-2022, 10:59 PM
Who cares tbh? Only two questions you should have are whether she has any STDs or any kids.

Millennial_Messiah
04-04-2022, 11:13 PM
Who cares tbh? Only two questions you should have are whether she has any STDs or any kids.

Yup. And the first one is obviously a dealbreaker.

baseline bum
04-04-2022, 11:50 PM

Same shit tbh

RD2191
04-05-2022, 09:14 AM
I don't think I ever dated anyone with a high body count but knocked down plenty. My definition of a high body count would be anything over 20 tbh and yes, I'd date a woman with a high body count as long as none of the homies smashed. Do you fam. People change and sometimes all it takes is for the right one to make us settle down. Follow your heart, pleighboi.
Trill keeping it trill, I appreciate you brother.

RD2191
04-05-2022, 09:14 AM
:lol good shit tbh

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2022, 09:19 AM
:lol good shit tbh

What's wrong with kids? If she still has a nice body that's not an issue. But STDs... helllllllllllll no. I had chlamydia once late freshmore year in college and that was a booger. Had to get doxycycline for epididymitis and it lasted a couple weeks. Then I had my wisdom teeth out the next week and needed more but that's another story

Xevious
04-05-2022, 09:38 AM
What's wrong with kids? If she still has a nice body that's not an issue. But STDs... helllllllllllll no. I had chlamydia once late freshmore year in college and that was a booger. Had to get doxycycline for epididymitis and it lasted a couple weeks. Then I had my wisdom teeth out the next week and needed more but that's another story
I didn't mention kids meaning it should be a deal breaker (up to you), but you should at least have that information before getting involved with somebody. As for the "body count", it's an arbitrary number that most people lie about anyway. I wouldn't even ask that.

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2022, 10:46 AM
I didn't mention kids meaning it should be a deal breaker (up to you), but you should at least have that information before getting involved with somebody. As for the "body count", it's an arbitrary number that most people lie about anyway. I wouldn't even ask that.

Yep. A lot of "chad" guys lie upward and most females in general will lie downward except for maybe the freakiest kinkiest ones. It's not something you can trust except with the most honest people.

Big Empty
04-05-2022, 11:58 AM
1. Does she have a job? No? Then ur gonna have to pay. All the time. While ur sleepy from working shes bored texting dudes that also dont have a job.
2. Does she have a car? No? Terrible
3. Does she take care of her kid/kids? If she dumps her kids off with her folks ALL the time, for days at a time, she dont love u, she dont even love her own kid
4. Does she have more guy friends than girlfriends? Mostly just guy friends? Other girls are “jealous?!” Lol
5. Does she tag u when ur out on a date? She’s always on her social media but only tags herself, because she dont want her dudes to see her with u? Lol

probably sexy community property. Fk her but dont catch feelings ive been down this road before ha ha those are just a few red flags

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2022, 03:21 PM
1. Does she have a job? No? Then ur gonna have to pay. All the time. While ur sleepy from working shes bored texting dudes that also dont have a job.
2. Does she have a car? No? Terrible
3. Does she take care of her kid/kids? If she dumps her kids off with her folks ALL the time, for days at a time, she dont love u, she dont even love her own kid
4. Does she have more guy friends than girlfriends? Mostly just guy friends? Other girls are “jealous?!” Lol
5. Does she tag u when ur out on a date? She’s always on her social media but only tags herself, because she dont want her dudes to see her with u? Lol

probably sexy community property. Fk her but dont catch feelings ive been down this road before ha ha those are just a few red flags

1, 2, and 5 absolutely are red flags... 4 is a yellow flag at worst; sometimes it can be a good thing that she's used to men around her. 3 isn't necessarily a flag at all if she's young and fit and has parents/other close family that can take care of the kid(s). The main thing with a girl with kids is, does she still rock a bikini well? If yes then she's a go.

koriwhat
04-05-2022, 04:25 PM

LMFAO You're over here asking a bunch of ST incels about dating a woman while I basically live with my GF. :lmao

You sir are a loser! :lol

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2022, 04:56 PM
LMFAO You're over here asking a bunch of ST incels about dating a woman while I basically live with my GF. :lmao

You sir are a loser! :lol

Why do you have to attack him for no reason?

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2022, 04:56 PM
also, MILFs tend to be better on average than non milfs at putting out. j/s

koriwhat
04-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Why do you have to attack him for no reason?

STFU dipshit... Go whiteknight elsewhere.

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2022, 07:46 PM
STFU dipshit... Go whiteknight elsewhere.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/NcE2q0J7sfgl2/giphy.gif

FrostKing
04-05-2022, 07:56 PM
A) are you above-average size

B) is she obsessed with the D meaning constantly making sexual innuendo jokes/comments

C) does it seem she legitimately really enjoy sex with you

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2022, 09:25 PM
A) are you above-average size

B) is she obsessed with the D meaning constantly making sexual innuendo jokes/comments

C) does it seem she legitimately really enjoy sex with you

those women put out. sounds like my experience woman from last July in Indiana. 37, 3 kids (actually 4, but one daughter was deceased)

BD24
04-05-2022, 11:07 PM
My dude Rob coming in hot with his first post in a minute.

I echo a lot of what trill said though. A high body count shouldn’t really matter as long as she doesn’t have stds. Plus she will probably be able to suck the soul out of you (in a good way of course) so that’s always nice.

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2022, 11:26 PM
My dude Rob coming in hot with his first post in a minute.

I echo a lot of what trill said though. A high body count shouldn’t really matter as long as she doesn’t have stds. Plus she will probably be able to suck the soul out of you (in a good way of course) so that’s always nice.

Hey I said the exact same thing, though I unlike Trill also acknowledged that kids shouldn't really matter either. Women that have kids that aren't fat blobs really tend to put out.

ElNono
04-06-2022, 06:32 AM

1, 2, and 5 absolutely are red flags... 4 is a yellow flag at worst; sometimes it can be a good thing that she's used to men around her. 3 isn't necessarily a flag at all if she's young and fit and has parents/other close family that can take care of the kid(s). The main thing with a girl with kids is, does she still rock a bikini well? If yes then she's a go.

those women put out. sounds like my experience woman from last July in Indiana. 37, 3 kids (actually 4, but one daughter was deceased)

Hey I said the exact same thing, though I unlike Trill also acknowledged that kids shouldn't really matter either. Women that have kids that aren't fat blobs really tend to put out.

Nobody cares about your STDs and fap fantasies, Andy. You should've taken the hint after nobody replied to your initial posts. You come across like absolute try-hard about knowing women, which normally points to the exact opposite.

As far as the OP, who cares? Just tap that, and see how it goes. You shouldn't get your feels engaged anyways, at least until you've been with her for a while and you get to know her.

GAustex
04-06-2022, 08:56 PM
Don’t care if she meets my standards
Smells good
And does not play games

Gals that push back are the best

FrostKing
04-06-2022, 10:51 PM
The older I get the less I care. It's all about FEELING. How does she make you feel. Yes a woman could be a psycho and lie/cover it all but as the woman are more empowered they will tell you what/how they feel.

We deserve a woman that will make us feel happy, proud and driven. She needs to tick one of those 3 to continue. Relationships can grow so don't bail early but needs to check one of those boxes to continue.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Don't ask, don't tell. :tu

Millennial_Messiah
04-07-2022, 01:04 AM
Don't ask, don't tell. :tu

If she has a gay past then that's a no-no.

FrostKing
04-07-2022, 05:20 AM

Allan Rowe vs Wade
04-07-2022, 07:22 AM

this is the gayest thing i've seen in a while

Millennial_Messiah
04-07-2022, 10:20 AM
this is the gayest thing i've seen in a while

being homophobic against gay/bi females that are naturally straight but turned gay/bi by the msm leftist culture is gay? :rolleyes

DJR210
04-08-2022, 10:15 AM
She's got a high sex drive so she has to be a freak.. as long as she's clean I wouldn't care

Millennial_Messiah
04-08-2022, 10:56 AM
She's got a high sex drive so she has to be a freak.. as long as she's clean I wouldn't care

This :toast

Ef-man
04-08-2022, 11:02 AM

I do not know about this.

Turning a lesbian into a straight woman is a notch on a man's belt worth seeking!

Turning a straight woman into a lesbian is utter failure on your part; don't be an utter failure. :tu

Millennial_Messiah
04-08-2022, 01:21 PM
I do not know about this.

Turning a lesbian into a straight woman is a notch on a man's belt worth seeking!

Turning a straight woman into a lesbian is utter failure on your part; don't be an utter failure. :tu

I've done that once. She was in a relationship with another girl named Jessica for 6 years. Then she was with me for about 6 months and we had sex a few times, though she didn't put out at all and I was doing 100% of the work every time. That's what I get for dating an ex-lesbian, I guess. Now she only dates men, so I guess I at least turned her straight.

I'll never be interested in anyone bi or ex-lesbian again.

None of my ex girlfriends date other females.

RD2191
04-14-2022, 04:42 PM
She's crazy bruhs, emotionally immature and borderline narcissistic. Lesson learned.

Trill Clinton
04-15-2022, 09:27 AM
She's crazy bruhs, emotionally immature and borderline narcissistic. Lesson learned.

Damn...did you get the drawls tho?

BD24
04-15-2022, 12:34 PM
Damn...did you get the drawls tho?
Right? I bet that sex was fire.

Dated a crazy girl once who stalked me for months after, but the sex was on point…

FrostKing
04-15-2022, 12:41 PM
One girl I dated. Granted this is common at her age - 24. Every 3 weeks her mind wandered. I Love You turned to disappear for a few days. So she ended up moving outta state and in with a guy. I avoided contact because I knew Day 21+ she will contact me. Right on que she called and days later she was single :lol

Big Empty
04-15-2022, 01:09 PM
Right? I bet that sex was fire.

Dated a crazy girl once who stalked me for months after, but the sex was on point…
The bipolar narcassist most of the time will let u put it whereever u want. Ha heck ya

lebomb
04-15-2022, 03:25 PM
Ive been around girls that had a super low body count........... 1 or 2. They turned out to be the biggest hoes later on. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2022, 12:06 PM
Ive been around girls that had a super low body count........... 1 or 2. They turned out to be the biggest hoes later on. :lol

Or else they decide to get back into the church scene and become a nun or a mormon whatever. Frigid types are the worst

Millennial_Messiah
04-17-2022, 12:08 PM
I guess dating the milf type that has only been with 1 or 2 in their life and one of them was their long term husband of many years before they divorced. Isn't such a bad thing because she isn't necessarily inexperienced, she just hasn't had much variety in her sex life.

DMC
04-22-2022, 09:03 PM

They are called minors.

Millennial_Messiah
04-23-2022, 10:30 AM
They are called minors.

Or maybe he's into nuns / mormons?

DJR210
04-23-2022, 12:43 PM
They are called minors.

:lol

Millennial_Messiah
04-23-2022, 01:02 PM
:lol