PDA

View Full Version : Democrat trifecta #2, still no universal national public health care / public option. Tick Tock, Democrats

Millennial_Messiah
04-12-2022, 10:55 PM
To pass an actual bipartisan thing and raise your approval ratings and actually practice what you preach which is something that most people on both sides of the aisles want, as opposed to polarizing shit like BLM, CRT, Green new deal etc that over half the country doesn't want.

Tick Tock, Democrats. November and January are just around the corner. Tick Tock, Tick tock.

daboom1
04-12-2022, 11:08 PM
If they can't rig these upcoming elections, I fear what they are willing to do going forward.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2022, 11:29 PM
:lol Trumptards beggin'

ElNono
04-13-2022, 12:00 AM
what happened with bootstraps, etc...?

That said, this is why Dems need to get rid of the manchinemas, tbh

SnakeBoy
04-13-2022, 12:27 AM
lol blaming manchin

ElNono
04-13-2022, 12:44 AM
lol blaming manchin

Him and Sinema are the missing votes...

SnakeBoy
04-13-2022, 12:35 PM
Him and Sinema are the missing votes...

Yeah it's just those two :lmao

ElNono
04-13-2022, 01:09 PM
Yeah it's just those two :lmao

???? Yeah, pretty much

SnakeBoy
04-13-2022, 04:12 PM
???? Yeah, pretty much

I didn't know you were so naive about our political parties. I know Joe popped your cherry and made you a first time Dem but c'mon man, it's not just two Dems.

Leetonidas
04-13-2022, 04:13 PM
Hopefully the democrats read this thread and get on it

ElNono
04-13-2022, 07:23 PM
I didn't know you were so naive about our political parties. I know Joe popped your cherry and made you a first time Dem but c'mon man, it's not just two Dems.

Calling me naive doesn't support your argument any better. Those two have single-handedly stalled pretty much any progressive agenda, that's factual.

pgardn
04-13-2022, 08:13 PM

You and your mindless views on the worst president in History made a lot of us who can actually think realize there are a whole lot of dishonest assholes on this site and on the red team. Naive about political parties? It goes way beyond that. It goes to the very basic level of some red team members having zero understanding of what a democracy should attempt to be. This bs that people never accepted Trump... Trump never accepted honesty. You voted for a wanna be tyrant and cant even see it.

Go worship Putin and Assad. Like you would last two seconds in that type of country.