PDA

View Full Version : Pop this is terrible

ducks
04-13-2022, 10:59 PM
You are above tanking except to get David Robison
So instead your team goes down 21 points in a game you lose you go home.
You sir need to never ever coach the spurs
You sir say Becky earned coaching but you can not name her head assistant or coach

ducks
04-13-2022, 11:02 PM
What is with the starters shooting blanks

ElNono
04-13-2022, 11:04 PM
Some called this years ago, you don't get to jump on the bandwagon now, ducks... go back to sniffin...

LakerHater
04-13-2022, 11:21 PM
did he call any plays?

saw alotta iso

ducks
04-14-2022, 12:24 AM
Pop
Grade
F
Failure

JPB
04-14-2022, 12:40 AM
CIA Pop tbh.

Biggems
04-14-2022, 06:28 AM
Pop wasn't even around when we won the David Robinson sweepstakes.

Also, there was no tanking involved. Our team was Alvin Roberston and Mike Mitchell. We were shit the late part of the 80s. Gervin and Gilmore were gone. We wasted a draft pick on Hughes, one that could have gone to Dumars and given us one of the best guard duos in the league, especially on D. We gave away Mychal Thompson, to the Lakers no less.

We didn't even tank to get Duncan. David was hurt almost the entire year. Sean missed half the year. We had a few other injuries that season. We were bringing guys off the street and old men to compete. We lucked into Timmy, cause Boston had the better odds.

TimDunkem
04-14-2022, 07:18 AM
You are above tanking except to get David Robison
So instead your team goes down 21 points in a game you lose you go home.
You sir need to never ever coach the spurs
You sir say Becky earned coaching but you can not name her head assistant or coach

For 20 years, the next guy up after an ejection was the lead assistant. Every. Single. Time. From Bud to Messina, to Boylen to Udoka.

Then, when it was Becky's turn, Poop called up newcomer Timmy D to coach because HE "gameplanned" that night against the Blazers.

Bullshit.

TimDunkem
04-14-2022, 07:20 AM
ESPN doesn't think Poop earned an accurate display of his accomplishments:

https://i.redd.it/mmgdepyu2ft81.jpg

KingKev
04-14-2022, 07:53 AM
For 20 years, the next guy up after an ejection was the lead assistant. Every. Single. Time. From Bud to Messina, to Boylen to Udoka.

Then, when it was Becky's turn, Poop called up newcomer Timmy D to coach because HE "gameplanned" that night against the Blazers.

Bullshit.

Perfect example of the mind games Pop plays. Good intentioned but he is the ultimate puppeteer. Remember when Aldridge wanted out and Pop took blame for trying to change his game? Same thing. Even when he admits fault he is just patronizing others.

poopbox
04-14-2022, 08:15 AM
His insistence on playing Keldon at the 4 is unforgivable...we are truly in the Bobby Bowden years until he retires or until the players tune him out...

I think some plays like Lonnie have already tuned Pop out tbh...when Pop is talking Lonnie has the same look on his face as I have when my wife is telling me some story about one of her friends that I could give a fuck about.

Kawhi and LMA snatched his nuts off to. He hasn't been the same since he thought Kawhi was the next soft spoken I do anything for the team player and he turned out to be a nah I'm fucking going back home type of player

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-14-2022, 08:55 AM
Pop wasn't even around when we won the David Robinson sweepstakes.

Ducks meant to say “Tim Duncan” but he’s too fvcking stupid to even get that right.

BacktoBasics
04-14-2022, 08:57 AM
Can an admin move this thread to the incel forum?

Biggems
04-14-2022, 10:42 AM
Ducks meant to say “Tim Duncan” but he’s too fvcking stupid to even get that right.

even so, we didn't tank......we had injuries to our best 2 players and the rest were pretty much scrubs at that point.

ducks
04-14-2022, 02:30 PM
We tanked Toward the end of the season

CGD
04-14-2022, 02:50 PM
Can an admin move this thread to the incel forum?