pgardn
04-14-2022, 12:06 PM
omg it’s going down

Too much Money and fame.
fck it all.

MultiTroll
04-14-2022, 01:07 PM
omg it’s going down
She going for some dykey crap look in court?
https://images.ladbible.com/resize?type=webp&quality=70&width=720&fit=pad&dpr=1&url=https://eu-images.contentstack.com/v3/assets/bltcd74acc1d0a99f3a/blt6d5f678cde82fa01/6258047a3d787a0f2ffdcb8c/erdtfyui.png

MultiTroll
04-14-2022, 01:20 PM
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/04/amberheard-depp-court-2.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

Reck
04-14-2022, 01:38 PM
Hope he wins.

lefty
04-14-2022, 04:43 PM
Hope he wins.Everybody knows she was the problem yet fucking Warner kept her in the DCEU like they’ve kept that POS Gal Gadot

Meanwhile, Depp was removed from the Fantastic Beasts franchise because of a lie and fucking metoo

TDMVPDPOY
04-14-2022, 04:57 PM
DONt even know who this chump heard is....what movies shes in?

koriwhat
04-14-2022, 05:09 PM
LMAO at you "dudes" and yalls hollyweird obsessions... Weirdos!

Texas_Ranger
04-14-2022, 05:09 PM
I love how the whole defense for Heard is trying to show how Depp was on drugs... Yea everyone knows he was on drugs since the 80's. You can just play the videos from youtube and you have to be blind to not see that Turd is the problem. Psycho whore.

lebomb
04-15-2022, 03:29 PM
DONt even know who this chump heard is....what movies shes in?

Aquaman was the last one I remember her in.

Reck
04-19-2022, 03:33 PM
She's really taking a beating (No pun intended :lol) on this trial but that doesn't mean she'll lose.

Depp is coming off as way more genuine and sympathetic.

MultiTroll
04-19-2022, 07:30 PM
Judge to rule on whether or not entry of the 2018 London trial which found Heard was assaulted (whatever word they used) 12 Xs by Depp will be key imo.

Not sure if their cross dressing judges make any attempt to get to real truth or not.
Anyone know?
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.7cc75104a10b5858798b579d6584c4fd?rik=bO5S2KbuV4U btg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fi.dailymail.co.uk%2fi%2fpix%2f201 4%2f06%2f06%2farticle-0-1E820C9200000578-60_306x322.jpg&ehk=P1UwsvNwHJyxNrWePiMASM44XRQHKJ%2bcUF7qGf5X5cA% 3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Texas_Ranger
04-20-2022, 07:30 AM
Depp will probably be on the stand for a whole week.. i think it was 6 days when he was in uk... and his slow talk doesnt help the time.

Reck
04-20-2022, 02:40 PM
So…this bitch took a dump in Depp’s bed? :lol fucked up elitists celebs.

DMC
04-20-2022, 11:34 PM
Bend over, I'll show you deep vs hard

koriwhat
04-23-2022, 02:25 PM
You ladies done discussing your godly celebs yet? lol

Millennial_Messiah
04-23-2022, 06:23 PM
I'd still bang Amber Heard without a condom, tbh :tu even though she's clearly a bitch

Thread
04-23-2022, 09:47 PM
I'd still bang Amber Heard without a condom, tbh :tu even though she's clearly a bitch

Yep, she still looks fantastic.

Thread
04-23-2022, 09:51 PM
I love how the whole defense for Heard is trying to show how Depp was on drugs... Yea everyone knows he was on drugs since the 80's. You can just play the videos from youtube and you have to be blind to not see that Turd is the problem. Psycho whore.

But he head butted her and confessed to it. But MSM have sided him here for some inexplicable reason.

I mean they'll drive you to it, but you can't do it.

MultiTroll
05-25-2022, 08:00 PM
2 birds with one stone.
Judge rules that TMZ can't block one of its former journalists from testifying in Johnny Depp's trial against Amber Heard (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/judge-rules-that-tmz-can-t-block-one-of-its-former-journalists-from-testifying-in-johnny-depp-s-trial-against-amber-heard/ar-AAXIRhu?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=8deeba5372eb4960842020adaf111bef)

TMZ exposed for the slithering twats they are.
Heard gonna be busted for her Dint Do Nuffin regarding the video sold to TMZ.

lefty
05-26-2022, 12:08 AM
https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1529542723174211584

MultiTroll
05-30-2022, 04:59 PM
The jury is made up of six men, four of whom are Asian and two of whom are white, and three women, among them one Asian, one black, and one white woman, according to a court reporter (https://twitter.com/chanleycourttv/status/1522578092941791234?s=21&t=mECVMEtGJ7vnMP-sdszVTw). Four of the men are roughly in their 20s, while the other two look over 40. Only one woman is in her 20s, with the other two over 40. Four jurors opted to wear masks in court.

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2022, 06:12 PM
honestly, \_/ & fuck them both hard, especially Depp

Reck
05-30-2022, 06:18 PM
honestly, \_/ & fuck them both hard, especially Depp

Elaborate on Depp.

Reck
05-30-2022, 06:19 PM
The jury is made up of six men, four of whom are Asian and two of whom are white, and three women, among them one Asian, one black, and one white woman, according to a court reporter (https://twitter.com/chanleycourttv/status/1522578092941791234?s=21&t=mECVMEtGJ7vnMP-sdszVTw). Four of the men are roughly in their 20s, while the other two look over 40. Only one woman is in her 20s, with the other two over 40. Four jurors opted to wear masks in court.

2 were alternate jurors and were dismissed after closing arguments. Now there are only 7 left and just two women.

Dick Jones
05-30-2022, 06:48 PM
They both seem like human garbage, and it’s really sad this country cares so much about either of them.

That said, there’s probably going to a ton of pissed off incels when this verdict comes down :lol

ChumpDumper
05-30-2022, 07:15 PM
Elaborate on Depp.This is a pretty frivolous lawsuit tbh. He had already lost a similar lawsuit against News Group in Britain which notoriously judges against the press. I can only guess they are going for some kind of jury nullification via character assassination. Really surprised it's been allowed to go this far.

Reck
05-30-2022, 07:33 PM
This is a pretty frivolous lawsuit tbh. He had already lost a similar lawsuit against News Group in Britain which notoriously judges against the press. I can only guess they are going for some kind of jury nullification via character assassination. Really surprised it's been allowed to go this far.

The way it’s been presented is that A, that lawsuit wasn’t against Amber and B, a lot of the evidence was kept out. Basically he couldn’t bring any of the evidence that has been presented in this case like the recordings, the pictures or key witnesses.

I think what we get out of this trial is the opposite of what she claimed. She’s the actual abuser by all accounts while Depp is druggie.

They were both verbally abusive (and in the case of Amber herself admitting a physical abuser as well) to one another. But the monster beatings she allegedly received and the sexual allegation that now include rape is for the birds, in my opinion.

She made her own case a lot harder than it needed to be.

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2022, 07:37 PM
Elaborate on Depp.

You know exactly why. I'm choosing not to feed the troll this time.

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2022, 02:08 PM
jury found someone guilty but didnt fill out $ number so the judge sent them back

Reck
06-01-2022, 02:21 PM
She lost. Lol

SpursforSix
06-01-2022, 02:23 PM
How many millions of dollars were wasted on this shit. And how many were made by TMC, ET, all the rags.

Reck
06-01-2022, 02:25 PM
This is a pretty frivolous lawsuit tbh. He had already lost a similar lawsuit against News Group in Britain which notoriously judges against the press. I can only guess they are going for some kind of jury nullification via character assassination. Really surprised it's been allowed to go this far.

Unanimous decision. She lost on every single itty bitty little counts. (7)

Depp gets 10 million dollars for damages and 5 for punity damages. Yikes she got fucked up good.

Reck
06-01-2022, 02:31 PM
Check that. Amber got some damages worth 2 million but that’s it.

She’s in the hole and took the massive L.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2022, 02:39 PM
Unanimous decision. She lost on every single itty bitty little counts. (7)

Depp gets 10 million dollars for damages and 5 for punity damages. Yikes she got fucked up good.

Check that. Amber got some damages worth 2 million but that’s it.

She’s in the hole and took the massive L.

That is indeed a huge L.

We'll see if it sticks.

How much is she set to get in the divorce?

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2022, 02:40 PM
the real shame is that he can't sue disney and warner brothers for firing him based on obvious lies and innuendo

Reck
06-01-2022, 02:43 PM
That is indeed a huge L.

We'll see if it sticks.

How mush is she set to get in the divorce?

She was already paid her divorce settlement. She got 7 millions clean of taxes and said she would donated to charity but didn’t. That was a huge point of the trial.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2022, 02:58 PM
She was already paid her divorce settlement. She got 7 millions clean of taxes and said she would donated to charity but didn’t. That was a huge point of the trial.Kind of a dumb one tbh. A pledge is a pledge. It's not like the SPLC called a collection agency on her.

MultiTroll
06-01-2022, 03:01 PM
Little Miss Prissy still in Aquawoman?

:lol Hollywood

lefty
06-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Little Miss Prissy still in Aquawoman?

:lol Hollywood
Fuck Warner

AND FUCK YOU AMBER YOU LOST

spurraider21
06-01-2022, 08:14 PM
the real shame is that he can't sue disney and warner brothers for firing him based on obvious lies and innuendo
lol no

its irrelevant from their perspective if the allegations are actually true or not. if he's toxic enough in light of the allegations, and his presence could harm them from a PR standpoint they are under no obligation to maintain ties with him, unless he was under a contract and they breached it or somethin.

im not saying they were right to can him. but it would be really dumb for him to be able to sue them for doing so.

lefty
06-01-2022, 10:03 PM
:lol

https://twitter.com/daunknownn50/status/1532143342745702400

Reck
06-01-2022, 10:59 PM
lol no

its irrelevant from their perspective if the allegations are actually true or not. if he's toxic enough in light of the allegations, and his presence could harm them from a PR standpoint they are under no obligation to maintain ties with him, unless he was under a contract and they breached it or somethin.

im not saying they were right to can him. but it would be really dumb for him to be able to sue them for doing so.

Maybe. But they look like complete fools and now have egg on their face.

You would think they would give a guy they had a relationship that spans decades the benefit of the doubt. I get it though, it was a knee jerk reaction in the heights of the Metoo movement.

spurraider21
06-01-2022, 11:24 PM
Maybe. But they look like complete fools and now have egg on their face.

You would think they would give a guy they had a relationship that spans decades the benefit of the doubt. I get it though, it was a knee jerk reaction in the heights of the Metoo movement.
I’m not sure how *check notes* Disney will ever recover from this egg on face

marvel canned James Gunn then brought him back after that stuff cooled down

MultiTroll
06-02-2022, 10:55 AM
This is a pretty frivolous lawsuit tbh. He had already lost a similar lawsuit against News Group in Britain which notoriously judges against the press.
:lol Chumpy with the prognosticator fail.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2022, 11:08 AM
:lol Chumpy with the prognosticator fail.Still seems pretty frivolous tbh. It's not like he's some kind of great dude who just got mixed up with the wrong woman.

Tough to see this as a Heard conspiracy she started before they got married, but sure. Let's run with that.

MultiTroll
06-02-2022, 11:12 AM
Chumpy prognosticating an Amber win. :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-02-2022, 11:39 AM
Chumpy prognosticating an Amber win. :lmaoThere was actually no prognostication in my post. My opinion was and is it's frivolous. I can understand your emotions here though.

It's pretty funny because the British press can and do call him a wife beater at almost every opportunity. But a woman did the REAL damage.

Reck
06-02-2022, 11:51 AM
Still seems pretty frivolous tbh. It's not like he's some kind of great dude who just got mixed up with the wrong woman.

Tough to see this as a Heard conspiracy she started before they got married, but sure. Let's run with that.

This shows you didn’t watch the trial or not enough. I don’t blame you.

This was a shitshow. That said, there was evough proof in this trial to show she was the abuser. She defame him. And he was actually a kind dude.

He had most of his friends (And Amber’s friends) live in his penthouses for free for years. Then Amber’s friends testified against him. Lol

Who knows if she planned this before getting married but she definitely planned the domestic abuse part, what with leaking her own recorded video to TMZ as well as tipping them off about the restraining order she was going to get. She got caught in her depo about it.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2022, 11:55 AM
This shows you didn’t watch the trial or not enough. I don’t blame you.

This was a shitshow. That said, there was evough proof in this trial to show she was the abuser. She defame him. And he was actually a kind dude.

He had most of his friends (And Amber’s friends) live in his penthouses for free for years. Then Amber’s friends testified against him. Lol

Who knows if she planned this before getting married but she definitely planned the domestic abuse part, what with leaking her own recorded video to TMZ as well as tipping them off about the restraining order she was going to get. She got caught in her depo about it.Yeah, by doing what abused people are told to do (documenting) she's obviously not abused. The TMZ stuff is just a celebrity overlay IMO. It's what they do.

It's a catch 22 that's going to punish imperfect people from now on.

If you think he's a great guy after all this, you're free to do so. Hopefully they both get real help.

SpursforSix
06-02-2022, 12:15 PM
Depp needs to take a few years off and then come back in a comedy or some self-deprecating role.

MultiTroll
06-02-2022, 02:57 PM
Still seems pretty frivolous tbh. It's not like he's some kind of great dude who just got mixed up with the wrong woman.

This shows you didn’t watch the trial or not enough.
:lmao Chumpy prognosticating an Amber win.

Now back pedaling.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2022, 04:18 PM
:lmao Chumpy prognosticatingNope.

Sorry, dude.

I understand you needed this in your war on women. Be happy.

MultiTroll
06-02-2022, 04:42 PM
Depp needs to take a few years off and then come back in a comedy or some self-deprecating role.
Read this as "Derp needs to take a few years off and then come back in a comedy or some self-deprecating role." :lol

MultiTroll
06-02-2022, 04:44 PM
Nope.

Sorry, dude.

I understand you needed this in your war on women. Be happy.
Attempting to use Amber Heard as an example of "war on women."

FFS get some testosterone therapy or come out as flamer, asexual or whatever you are.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2022, 06:12 PM
Attempting to use Amber Heard as an example of "war on women."

FFS get some testosterone therapy or come out as flamer, asexual or whatever you are.:lol your entire posting history is one long incel manifesto

MultiTroll
06-02-2022, 06:18 PM
Chumpy taps out.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2022, 06:21 PM
Chumpy taps out.What else do I need to say?

MultiTroll
06-02-2022, 08:59 PM
What else do I need to say?
Own your Team Amber prognostication.

Chucho
06-02-2022, 11:19 PM
Fatts just hates women who put up any form of resistance. This is why he lusts over and preys on underage females. His 250+lbs gourd is able to use good ol gravity to subdue his victims.

You're a loser, Fabbs. You couldn't get laid exiting a plane on Hawaii. You couldn't get to 3rd base with a bowling ball. You wish Derp and Avante would return so you're not the lowest rung and forum punching bag. You're the prelims. The carpet everyone wipes their feet on. On top of everything else, you're fucking weirdo deviant who sniffed anyone's taint for a scent of a story to jerk off to. This is recorded fact in your posting history.

You suck, there's nothing you can do to elevate your status on this board and you will roll out your sad, tired, unfunny repertoire of women you want to tag me to but you'd be lucky to buy their soiled underwear from (because you're a creepy, sleazy fucking weirdo no one likes) without hesitation. Guzzle down some cleansers, no one cares about you. You wont be found til they come to evict you. Do it, Fatts. Have some resolve for once in your sad life.

chunticakes
06-03-2022, 12:23 AM
Fatts just hates women who put up any form of resistance. This is why he lusts over and preys on underage females. His 250+lbs gourd is able to use good ol gravity to subdue his victims.

You're a loser, Fabbs. You couldn't get laid exiting a plane on Hawaii. You couldn't get to 3rd base with a bowling ball. You wish Derp and Avante would return so you're not the lowest rung and forum punching bag. You're the prelims. The carpet everyone wipes their feet on. On top of everything else, you're fucking weirdo deviant who sniffed anyone's taint for a scent of a story to jerk off to. This is recorded fact in your posting history.

You suck, there's nothing you can do to elevate your status on this board and you will roll out your sad, tired, unfunny repertoire of women you want to tag me to but you'd be lucky to buy their soiled underwear from (because you're a creepy, sleazy fucking weirdo no one likes) without hesitation. Guzzle down some cleansers, no one cares about you. You wont be found til they come to evict you. Do it, Fatts. Have some resolve for once in your sad life.

Facts :bobo