PDA

View Full Version : Warriors getting Zaza'd on their best Ja Morant defender

kht
05-03-2022, 11:32 PM
I hate dirty plays as much as anyone. I think guys like Grayson Allen and Patrick Beverly should be banned from the league, but what goes around come around.

daslicer
05-03-2022, 11:34 PM
I hate dirty plays as much as anyone. I think guys like Grayson Allen and Patrick Beverly should be banned from the league, but what goes around come around.

The funny thing about it is I bet they will lobby hard to get Brooks suspended for game 3.

kht
05-03-2022, 11:44 PM
At least Brooks is probably their second best player. Zaza is a fucking statue compared to our best player on both sides of the ball.

mystargtr34
05-04-2022, 03:22 AM
Was Taylor Jenkins part of the Spurs staff in 2017? If I were him id send out that scrub Aldama to start jumping under Steph or Klay on their jump shots see how Kerr likes that.

Ice009
05-04-2022, 05:20 AM
What did Grayson Allen do? I have hardly ever watched him throughout his career. Is he know for being dirty, or has there been a single incident or two where he's done something untoward?

lebomb
05-04-2022, 06:23 AM
What did Grayson Allen do? I have hardly ever watched him throughout his career. Is he know for being dirty, or has there been a single incident or two where he's done something untoward?

Google it .................. he has tripped numerous players, among other dirty isht.

Leetonidas
05-04-2022, 04:36 PM

Allen is such a dirty player there are compilation videos of him making dirty plays on Youtube :lol

MultiTroll
05-04-2022, 05:15 PM
Related point is Chuck Barkley with his Mr. Contrarian takes beyond old and stale or what?

Shaq gives a super balanced take that yes it broke the code but he does not think Jackson meant to lay him out like that.

Chuck tries saying nothing wrong with the foul. So old and tired and GTFO any and all who spout about the *tough 80s 90s* ball. Yes there were instances for sure. Beyond that, try breathing on moneymaker Magic going down the lane in the 80s. Tweet!

My own take is terrible foul. That is how you can and do and did hurt people. Full roundhouse windup. Total cheapshot.

Mr. Body
05-04-2022, 06:52 PM
It wasn't even that hard of a foul, Payton just landed awkwardly. You see that kind of foul all the time. Draymond's foul the game before was much worse because he wasn't even trying to make a basketball play.

Because a player gets hurt doesn't make a foul good or bad. It sucks for Golden State, but Kerr is wigging if he thinks this breaks some kind of code he imagined in his head.

ducks
05-04-2022, 07:11 PM
He smoked to much weed

daslicer
05-04-2022, 07:48 PM
My problem is all these media clowns saying that it was intentional, and you can prove that it was. I still remember these clowns screaming when Kawhi was taken out by Zaza that it was accidental, and you can't prove the intent. These dumb clowns are a bunch of hypocrites and it's obvious they play favorites when setting the narrative who deserves punishment and who doesn't.

BatManu20
05-04-2022, 08:35 PM
He might be back soon-ish.

Robz4000
05-04-2022, 08:43 PM
He might be back soon-ish.

:lol already assuming the Dubs will be in the Finals

BatManu20
05-04-2022, 08:50 PM
:lol already assuming the Dubs will be in the Finals

I know. The way he worded it is a fuck you to PHX :lol

John B
05-04-2022, 11:51 PM
GPII is hardly Kawhi

RC_Drunkford
05-05-2022, 11:48 AM
:lmao I didn't know who y'all were talking about, but a GP2 injury deserves a thread?

dbestpro
05-05-2022, 10:56 PM

That's what they used to say aabout Bruce Bowen.

Proxy
05-06-2022, 03:17 AM
Was gonna say Bruce too, but then again, hitting someone out of midair feels worse than anything our Brucie did, or Zaza/Patrick for that matter

KingKev
05-06-2022, 05:43 AM
Juwon howard taking Derek Anderson out in 2001 was 10x dirtier and he didn’t even get a game.

Dex
05-06-2022, 01:11 PM
:lmao I didn't know who y'all were talking about, but a GP2 injury deserves a thread?

I agree that the Kawhi injury was a much bigger deal than the Warriors losing a glorified role player...but find it amusing how the Warriors changed their tune and keep whining about it when it's their own guy getting injured:

Steve Kerr on GPII: "He's going to be out for a long time. He's crushed. ... We all feel terrible for Gary." https://twitter.com/con_chron/status/1522340923509592064

Steve Kerr on the Warriors mantra: "Just play hard. Battle for every loose ball, battle for every rebound, compete every possession. And, you know, don’t risk a guy’s career if he’s ahead of the play in transition. That’s our mantra.” 🗣️ https://twitter.com/957thegame/status/1522341683844681728?s=21&t=b3akKzDhBsfeknLV6LoQ3A

Kerr on Brooks suspension: “Doesn’t matter. Gary’s out for the foreseeable future or weeks. That’s the only thing that matters to us,”

Meanwhile, after Zaza ended the Spurs' season:

Mike Brown, filling in for Kerr as acting head coach, was far more muted in response to his old coach’s comments. His bottom line? “Pop has his opinion,” Brown said. “We just move forward.”

Brazil
05-06-2022, 01:27 PM
Again I will respect whining coaches about other dirty plays the day they will call out their own shit. Until that you better have a clean record to whine and cry about a dirty play, if not stfu.
Kerr is a fucking bitch, always has been and is overrated as fuck. When I see media praising 2017 GSW ball movement and even comparing it to Spurs 2014 I puke.

2017 warriors were moving the ball around for the sake of it, how to find a player even more open who is even further away from the 3 pts line ... smh. They won a title because they played against diminished teams each and every time, when opponent was fully healthy they just threw zaza in there to get rid of their biggest threat.

Brazil
05-06-2022, 01:29 PM
and then you have bitch spurs fans with their "relativism".. kerr is right it was dirty poor gary patton poor dudes... :cry dear fucking god. Some dudes in this board deserves some will smith in the face.

The Truth #6
05-06-2022, 05:25 PM
Coaches are trying to influence refs and win games. I don’t take it as anything larger than that, nor a judgement on their moral character. Just gamesmanship.

The Truth #6
05-06-2022, 05:25 PM
Coaches are trying to influence refs and win games. I don’t take it as anything larger than that, nor a judgement on their moral character. Just gamesmanship.

DeRozan m8
05-07-2022, 04:52 AM
Steve Kerr can suck some dicks, not so nice when its on the other foot, is it, you whiny bitch?

SAGirl
05-07-2022, 08:55 AM
Who cares about the warriors honestly?

Strategic
05-07-2022, 09:03 AM
I don’t think dubs will be satisfied with Brooks getting set down for one game. I look for Green to try some house cleaning, maybe even on Ja.

KingKev
05-08-2022, 04:31 PM
Kerr with “no comment” on Ja’s injury. Poole grabbed his knee while simultaneously pushing him in the back.

exstatic
05-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Kerr with “no comment” on Ja’s injury. Poole grabbed his knee while simultaneously pushing him in the back.

He was injured earlier, when he did an awkward close out. Commentators even said he was limping.

KingKev
05-08-2022, 05:04 PM
He was injured earlier, when he did an awkward close out. Commentators even said he was limping.

I know. More fuel for the fire. Grabbing someones roughed up knee while also pushing him in the back? Coincidence?

SAGirl
05-08-2022, 06:15 PM
I know. More fuel for the fire. Grabbing someones roughed up knee while also pushing him in the back? Coincidence?
Looked really ugly. It definitely made worse whatever was going on. It cant be ignored. Of course Kerr has no comment…. What hes really thinking is Yes! We got this in the bag. Another one bites the dust. Had that been Curry you could bet a suspension would be in order… and the fans would scream bloody murder with the player who made the play labeled dirty from then on.

KingKev
05-08-2022, 06:18 PM
Looked really ugly. It definitely made worse whatever was going on. It cant be ignored. Of course Kerr has no comment…. What hes really thinking is Yes! We got this in the bag. Another one bites the dust. Had that been Curry you could bet a suspension would be in order… and the fans would scream bloody murder with the player who made the play labeled dirty from then on.

Just rooting for any one of Miami, Milwaukee and Boston to beat them in the finals.

tonight...you
05-08-2022, 07:42 PM
That team is insufferable. Kerr is right out of the Phil Jackson playbook and it makes sense.

KingKev
05-08-2022, 07:50 PM
That team is insufferable. Kerr is right out of the Phil Jackson playbook and it makes sense.

What i’d give to see footage of MJ punching Kerr in the face lol

CGD
05-08-2022, 08:49 PM
Just rooting for any one of Miami, Milwaukee and Boston to beat them in the finals.

I can’t stand Boston fans, and so hope Giannis takes them out. Agnostic mostly on Miami but there is still some healthy rivalry there from the 13 & 14 finals runs that doesn’t allow me to fully embrace them. Love Embid (and Maxie) but freakin hate Harden with a passion, otherwise would be pulling for them.

daslicer
05-08-2022, 10:56 PM

Every round that goes by the list gets smaller. I'm hoping Phoenix can do it the next round. Bucks are the only team I'm 100 percent confident in beating the Warriors but that all hinges on them getting Middleton back.

daslicer
05-08-2022, 11:14 PM

That team from top to bottom along with their fanbase is insufferable. Their fan base is up there with Laker fans when it comes to being bandwagon jumpers along with being ignorant. Just reading the garbage they spew on realgm makes my blood pressure boil especially when they keep screaming every intentional injury their teams caused was accidental whether it was taking out Kawhi or now Ja but when it happens to their own player they scream bloody murder. Their players are supremely arrogant in Draymond, Curry, Klay aka pothead. Steve Kerr is basically like you said Phil Jackson Jr. Their owner is also is the typical annoying nerdy rich guy who was never liked in Hschool so he has to overcompensate.

Elementis
05-09-2022, 09:44 AM
lol.. "grabbing" ... cute. touching someone isn't grabbing. there's no wrap / close that in anyway puts enough pressure on that knee to do anything to it.

KingKev
05-09-2022, 10:48 AM
https://bleacherreport.com/post/ja-morant/a42dee00-d0f0-431c-b97d-df2e82d41d7a

lol.. "grabbing" ... cute. touching someone isn't grabbing. there's no wrap / close that in anyway puts enough pressure on that knee to do anything to it.

itzsoweezee
05-09-2022, 12:17 PM

He also claimed Marcus Smart made a dirty play earlier this year. That whole organization is obnoxious from top to bottom.

lefty
05-09-2022, 12:52 PM
What i’d give to see footage of MJ punching Kerr in the face lol
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/49/76/b5497634d9369cbec290484525b13bd5--michael-jordan-air-jordan.jpg

KingKev
05-09-2022, 01:00 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/49/76/b5497634d9369cbec290484525b13bd5--michael-jordan-air-jordan.jpg

haha you have Kerr looking like Ken from street fighter.