PDA

View Full Version : Lol the stupid shit that Republicans say

Blake
05-06-2022, 04:24 PM
Dem flips Michigan seat after GOP candidate’s rape comments

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A Democratic legislative candidate in Michigan won a special election for a heavily Republican seat over a GOP opponent who made controversial comments about rape, Russia’s war in Ukraine and other issues, narrowing Republicans’ state House majority.

Carol Glanville defeated Robert “RJ” Regan by 11 percentage points Tuesday in a Kent County district that her Republican predecessor carried by 26 points in 2020.

Regan had been denounced by GOP leaders since shortly after his upset victory in a four-person primary. In March, while advocating for decertifying the 2020 presidential election during a livestream hosted by a conservative group, Regan responded to a panelist who said it is too late to do anything that her attitude is like what he tells his three daughters: “Well if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it. That’s not how we roll. That’s not how I won this election. We go right at it.”

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-prisons-new-york-city-presidential-elections-b6c56da6399c1731a3868f60eb2e0f9e

Pretty sure Bobby Knight said the same thing. Awesomely horrific :lol

ducks
05-06-2022, 04:26 PM
Newsom said men can not have babies
That is a stupid thing to say

ducks
05-06-2022, 04:38 PM
“The View” co-host Sunny Hostin went after Black and Latino Republicans during the talk show Friday, saying that Black Republicans are an “oxymoron” and that she doesn’t understand how people who are Black or Latino can affiliate themselves with the Republican Party.

ElNono
05-06-2022, 06:53 PM
:lmao ducks semen-shielding that POS...

koriwhat
05-06-2022, 06:55 PM
Everything leftists say is stupid shit tbh.

hater
05-06-2022, 08:08 PM
The fact that pussies cant say woman is funny

koriwhat
05-06-2022, 08:20 PM
The fact that pussies cant say woman is funny

They aren't biologists bro... Not until it pertains to Row v Wade. :lol

spurraider21
05-06-2022, 08:21 PM
Everything leftists say is stupid shit tbh.
you cant even describe what a leftist is :lmao

koriwhat
05-06-2022, 08:25 PM

You. You are a leftist. Leftism is nothing but a death cult full of the weak sons of bitches around; you might not buy completely into it but you'll know it when you fucking bootlicking useful idiots are first to face the wall. You know exactly what a leftist is and you know I know too.

Go full extreme bro because you're already so close to being there.

Define Black Lives Matter for me please or just describe it in your own words and we'll see what a real leftist is.

spurraider21
05-06-2022, 08:27 PM
how are leftists different from liberals

As for you, you're no liberal. You're most def a leftist unfortunately. You spout leftism here and thus you are a leftist. Deny all you'd like but it doesn't matter because your views are here to read in black and white. You might not be so extremist but you're def not a liberal at the end of the day.

:lmao leftist is whatever you are!

24 hours later

You. You are a leftist. Leftism is nothing but a death cult full of the weak sons of bitches around; you might not buy completely into it but you'll know it when you fucking bootlicking useful idiots are first to face the wall. You know exactly what a leftist is and you know I know too.

Go full extreme bro because you're already so close to being there.

Define Black Lives Matter for me please or just describe it in your own words and we'll see what a real leftist is.
:lmao

theres a specific black lives matter organization and theres the much broader black lives matter movement. which one do you want me to talk about?

koriwhat
05-06-2022, 08:33 PM
theres a specific black lives matter organization and theres the much broader black lives matter movement. which one do you want me to talk about?

Define/Describe both.

DMC
05-06-2022, 08:44 PM
If there was only a dictionary online.

Winehole23
05-09-2022, 01:51 AM