PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream wtf

SpursforSix
05-08-2022, 10:03 PM
Wife wanted a milkshake so I go to Dairy Queen which is already a terrible place to go because you will sit in the drive thru minimum 10 minutes. Anyway, I order a shake and the guy tells me they’re out of ice cream. I’m pretty sure he’s full of shit and just playing a joke. Or they’re close to closing and doesn’t want to take the time.

So ended up going to McDonald’s. Guy there tells me they’re out of ice cream. Tells me they’ve been out for two months.

We’re on the precipice of apocalypse.

Blake
05-08-2022, 10:40 PM
Starbucks today told me they're out of vanilla and have been out for a week

baseline bum
05-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Guess San Antonians will just have to lose weight then?

Reck
05-09-2022, 12:15 AM
The McDonalds ice cream/smoothie machine is always broken is a meme for a reason.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 12:18 AM
Joe Biden and Nancy stole all the ice cream and put it in their basement bunkers tbh

lefty
05-09-2022, 08:44 AM
Guess San Antonians will just have to lose weight then?
We will invent time travel before that happens

SpursforSix
05-09-2022, 09:21 AM
The McDonalds ice cream/smoothie machine is always broken is a meme for a reason.

I know the situation with that and about the dude that created the app etc. From what the guy in the drive thru said, this doesn't seem to be the issue. He said they've been out of ice cream for 2 months. I guess the fact that the DQ which is a couple of minutes away had just told me they were out of ice cream that makes me wonder.

lefty
05-09-2022, 09:28 AM
Damn I hope you'll be able to find ice cream

benefactor
05-09-2022, 09:33 AM
Those Little Debbie ice creams are legit tbh

SpursforSix
05-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Damn I hope you'll be able to find ice cream

We don't even eat it much. But the one time when I'm send on a Mother's Day mission to get her a shake, there's none to be had.

Thanos
05-09-2022, 09:48 AM
Ice Cream - overrated, underrated, or properly rated?

I go slightly overrated. People act like it’s a momentous celebration of life anytime you have some ice cream. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice thing to have from time to time, but really it’s just the cheeseburger of desserts. It’s fine. Maybe back in the 1800’s without modern refrigeration, ice cream could be viewed as this special delicacy, but not anymore.

Even worse is people who go nuts for stuff like Ben & Jerry’s. Again, it’s good stuff, but also if you have to trick up your ice cream with massive chunks of cookie dough and peanut butter cups, maybe it’s because your base product isn’t really all that high-quality.

Blake
05-09-2022, 10:02 AM
The HEB brands of ice cream are excellent. Better than Blue Bell in nearly every comparable flavor.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 12:04 PM
The HEB brands of ice cream are excellent. Better than Blue Bell in nearly every comparable flavor.

Aw hell no. That "Creamy Creations" stuff is disgusting. :lol

Walmart generic $1.99 tub of homemade vanilla ice cream is solid, though

Blake
05-09-2022, 12:36 PM

It's like you're living in the upside down

Xevious
05-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Absolutely. And they stay ice cream consistency. Blue Bell turns into a block of ice in the freezer.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 01:13 PM
Absolutely. And they stay ice cream consistency. Blue Bell turns into a block of ice in the freezer.

Probably because of all the additives and carcinogenic chemicals in the HEB Creamy Creations ice cream. Just because Timmy, Manu and Brent Barry ate it for a commercial doesn't mean it's good.

Blue Bell is good but overpriced.

Either way I stay away from awful stuff like doughnuts and ice cream. Junk food gives me the runs big time and overall makes me feel miserable and unhealthy for days.

I just ate 10 out of 12 of a box of a dozen Shipley's Doughnuts (mixed glazed / Bavarian cream filled) yesterday for Mother's Day because my mom didn't want more than a couple after all so I had to eat all the rest. I spent last night on the john and 3 times already today and I have severe daytime hypersomnia today. Just feeling sick. No more doughnuts for me for at least a year.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 01:14 PM
It's like you're living in the upside down

The flavor in Creamy Creations is disgusting. Just like HEB's fresh beef (Not to be confused with Hill Country Fare brand)... HEB's other meat products are fine. But the HEB brand beef... it just tastes... old. Like it was over aged and then partially freezer burnt before being thawed back out to be sold.

My personal favorite little overpriced gem HEB had in the meat department was the HEB Texas Quail, but they discontinued it early last year. Now they have the Rabbit, which is even more overpriced... I bought it last May and it was underwhelming. Tasted like chicken but a bit rubbery and slightly gamey.

Blake
05-09-2022, 01:24 PM
HEB 1905 vanilla is the best vanilla I've ever had. Goes great with a Sam's Club apple pie

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 01:39 PM
HEB 1905 vanilla is the best vanilla I've ever had. Goes great with a Sam's Club apple pie

Junk food, just like their awful to-go pizza.

If you want moderately healthy dessert, make it yourself. Or better yet, get a quality woman to do so for you.

Dirks_Finale
05-09-2022, 01:46 PM
The flavor in Creamy Creations is disgusting. Just like HEB's fresh beef (Not to be confused with Hill Country Fare brand)... HEB's other meat products are fine. But the HEB brand beef... it just tastes... old. Like it was over aged and then partially freezer burnt before being thawed back out to be sold.

My personal favorite little overpriced gem HEB had in the meat department was the HEB Texas Quail, but they discontinued it early last year. Now they have the Rabbit, which is even more overpriced... I bought it last May and it was underwhelming. Tasted like chicken but a bit rubbery and slightly gamey.

I have never been burned on HEB meat. Now, Wal-mart has the most disgusting meat on the face of the earth. Those cows must have had down syndrome or something.

SpursforSix
05-09-2022, 01:57 PM
I have never been burned on HEB meat. Now, Wal-mart has the most disgusting meat on the face of the earth. Those cows must have had down syndrome or something.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you disgusting meat.

Blake
05-09-2022, 02:09 PM
Junk food, just like their awful to-go pizza.

If you want moderately healthy dessert, make it yourself. Or better yet, get a quality woman to do so for you.

And make sure your woman has picked the apples herself from an organic orchard

SpursforSix
05-09-2022, 02:23 PM

Good luck with that. She won't even pick nits off her unshaven bush.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 02:57 PM

Marissa actually did, oddly enough. Really into antiques, so she had a nice old Mikasa crystal fruit bowl full of them; they grew in orchards near her apartment complex and were free to the public (apples and berries grow rampant in Michigan).

But she broke up with me because, well, I don't think Biden / Gretchen Whitmer / KJB are "smart" people... :lmao

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 03:00 PM
Good luck with that. She won't even pick nits off her unshaven bush.

:lmao I buy Marissa her favorite expensive purple chrysanthemums that are only available at Meijer in order to convince her to grow out a little hair down there.

Going down on a fully shaved / ultra short trimmed braz is as boring as binge watching the weather channel in July, (July '05 notwithstanding). I'd rather bury my nose in the grass and journey my way down with my tongue down to the delicious clitoris and further south than just go straight at it full face which is pretty much what you do when there's no hair down there.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking show you disgusting meat.

Pending an STD test, it's actually something I wouldn't mind x'ing off my bucket list. Just one and only one time and discreetly, not like koolaid man and lakaluva style but more like just for a once in a lifetime trial like taking a cruise through Alaska

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 03:06 PM

What walmarts are you talking about? Certainly not in the DFW area. When I lived there from 2016-2019 the thing I cooked most were the 80/20 meat/fat proportion pre-made patty burgers from the DFW area Walmarts and they were absolutely delicious with a little garlic powder, salt, pepper, onion powder and a gently toasted bun.

SpursforSix
05-09-2022, 03:11 PM
Pending an STD test, it's actually something I wouldn't mind x'ing off my bucket list. Just one and only one time and discreetly, not like koolaid man and lakaluva style but more like just for a once in a lifetime trial like taking a cruise through Alaska

You should consider you might be gay. Nothing wrong with it. It might make you happier to full realize who your are. Of course I'm not a doctor. This is just based off of you asking for our bet payoff to be a bj. And the above of course.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 03:15 PM
You should consider you might be gay. Nothing wrong with it. It might make you happier to full realize who your are. Of course I'm not a doctor. This is just based off of you asking for our bet payoff to be a bj. And the above of course.

Like I said, one and done. like the grit and grind memphis grizzlies. Not gay or bi curious long term, just a bucket list item, like, ya know, being naked in Malaysia some time.

I don't want to make out with another dude and I definitely don't want anything more than a one time stand. Basically I just want to try bottoming once, not even give another guy a BJ or plow another dude. Just the idea of bottoming sounds tantalizing because whenever I take a good dump it feels orgasmic

Maybe I could bottom and receive a BJ somehow simultaneously and that's it, that might be the ticket

pgardn
05-09-2022, 03:23 PM

You dipstick the most unsavory, micro organism riden environments and then worry about eating healthy food...
Your relativistic risk meter has been destroyed by mold spores or something. You will stick that thing of yours in a cave of mung.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 03:24 PM
You dipstick the most unsavory, micro organism riden environments and then worry about eating healthy food...
Your relativistic risk meter has been destroyed by mold spores or something. You will stick that thing of yours in a cave of mung.
like I said, I would never be interested in plowing another dude. Just the idea of getting plowed/pegged while receiving a BJ... tantalizing.

pgardn
05-09-2022, 03:34 PM
like I said, I would never be interested in plowing another dude. Just the idea of getting plowed/pegged while receiving a BJ... tantalizing.

And like I said, you will stik that thing in some of the most disgusting female body environments on the face of the earth and then worry about your diet...

You are off.
Its interesting how someone can be this ignorant.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 03:47 PM
And like I said, you will stik that thing in some of the most disgusting female body environments on the face of the earth and then worry about your diet...

You are off.
:lmao And you tell me I'm the misogynist.... :lmao :lmao :lmao the hypocrisy

huh?? Not at all... "that" what you're speaking of only happed one time, in Cincinnati with an insane asylum girl in August 2018.. Never again...

my last, Marissa, was a quality woman, similar body (height/weight) to me, my age (2 months older than me), 70K+bonus full time M-F day job, college educated like me, no tats, no piercings, and for the record she and her parents vote Democrat and actually somehow like Gretchen Whitler.... tbh... but a quality woman with quality anatomy no less. Sure, I probably would have came if not for the condom, but she insisted on putting a blue packaged trojan on me and laughed because it only went halfway down the shaft and was way too tight... I had to go to my car trunk to fetch one of my Magnum's because Marissa didn't have any in her apartment, but if I washed off and pulled my pants on (it was 34 degrees outside with light snow) and got one I was afraid Marissa would lose the moment so I had to do my best with the lousy small "regular size" condom and I didn't cum. But I made her come 4 times so it was worth it I guess. She was hyper insistent on condom because she's not on the pill and it was exactly 15 days into her cycle. I would have liked to axe the whole condom idea and come inside her and see what happened. I don't care how she votes, I would have loved to end up with her long term :(

SpursforSix
05-09-2022, 03:47 PM

You are off.

He's off for sure. His mom told me that when when she cleaned the shower drain, he'd dig that wad of hair out of the trash and smell it and take it to his room.

SpursforSix
05-09-2022, 03:49 PM
And I sure pity the person pulling up this thread hoping to find out about an ice cream shortage.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 03:51 PM
He's off for sure. His mom told me that when when she cleaned the shower drain, he'd dig that wad of hair out of the trash and smell it and take it to his room.

oh, please... #MiddleSchoolMentality ... jeez :rolleyes

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 03:57 PM
And I sure pity the person pulling up this thread hoping to find out about an ice cream shortage.

well there's a shortage of goddamn everything thanks to the puppet "president" that is senile af and only in power because of election rigging and fraud.

pgardn
05-09-2022, 04:06 PM
:lmao And you tell me I'm the misogynist.... :lmao :lmao :lmao the hypocrisy

huh?? Not at all... "that" what you're speaking of only happed one time, in Cincinnati with an insane asylum girl in August 2018.. Never again...

my last, Marissa, was a quality woman, similar body (height/weight) to me, my age (2 months older than me), 70K+bonus full time M-F day job, college educated like me, no tats, no piercings, and for the record she and her parents vote Democrat and actually somehow like Gretchen Whitler.... tbh... but a quality woman with quality anatomy no less. Sure, I probably would have came if not for the condom, but she insisted on putting a blue packaged trojan on me and laughed because it only went halfway down the shaft and was way too tight... I had to go to my car trunk to fetch one of my Magnum's because Marissa didn't have any in her apartment, but if I washed off and pulled my pants on (it was 34 degrees outside with light snow) and got one I was afraid Marissa would lose the moment so I had to do my best with the lousy small "regular size" condom and I didn't cum. But I made her come 4 times so it was worth it I guess. She was hyper insistent on condom because she's not on the pill and it was exactly 15 days into her cycle. I would have liked to axe the whole condom idea and come inside her and see what happened. I don't care how she votes, I would have loved to end up with her long term :(

There are two holes YOU can use in women that contain a vastly different flora of micro organisms and Im sure you use both.
Thats anatomy sunny boy. You have some really strange reasoning.

pgardn
05-09-2022, 04:07 PM
well there's a shortage of goddamn everything thanks to the puppet "president" that is senile af and only in power because of election rigging and fraud.

And on with the ignorance...

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 04:17 PM
There are two holes YOU can use in women that contain a vastly different flora of micro organisms and Im sure you use both.
Thats anatomy sunny boy. You have some really strange reasoning.

I don't use the poop shoot... never ever... just awful

Mouth and vaginal cervix are both great choices in terms of micro flora, unless she's got a long pair of front teeth like a beaver.... my next to last ex gf, the pot head stoner chick in Muskegon Michigan... I had to beg her to not give me head becuase it always left me with bite marks about three quarters of the way up the shaft.

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 04:17 PM
And on with the ignorance...

#Facts

you probably thought Ahmedinejad and Maduro won fair and square as well...

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Quick question on a related note.... asking for a friend in Fort Worth. Assuming the kids are away with one of their sets of g'parents. What is the best flavor of ice cream to put on a post-dinner vagina, to be pleasured by a male set of puckers and tongue... from your experience? Anyone?

SpursforSix
05-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Quick question on a related note.... asking for a friend in Fort Worth. Assuming the kids are away with one of their sets of g'parents. What is the best flavor of ice cream to put on a post-dinner vagina, to be pleasured by a male set of puckers and tongue... from your experience? Anyone?

Have you been drinking all day or are you deliberately taking your schtick to a newer more terrible level.

pgardn
05-09-2022, 09:20 PM
I don't use the poop shoot... never ever... just awful

Mouth and vaginal cervix are both great choices in terms of micro flora, unless she's got a long pair of front teeth like a beaver.... my next to last ex gf, the pot head stoner chick in Muskegon Michigan... I had to beg her to not give me head becuase it always left me with bite marks about three quarters of the way up the shaft.

The creatures you run will have micro flora no one should want to risk an expedition into.

pgardn
05-09-2022, 09:22 PM
#Facts

you probably thought Ahmedinejad and Maduro won fair and square as well...

Facts.

Biden won and you cant handle it.
Rigging the election so Biden won, no evidence whatsoever. Those are the facts. And you cant come up with any just like all the clowns put on the mission could not.
Deal with it.

If you really cared about underhanded tactics to sway an election look to the Republicans and Cambridge Analytica.
You wont.

baseline bum
05-09-2022, 09:58 PM

Yeah HEB prime ribeyes and strips are pretty nice. Only time I have ever got burned on their meat is one time buying pork chops and I opened the package up to see they had cut what I thought was one nice pork chop into two thin little fuckers and stacked them on top of each other. Returned that shit a couple of days later since thin pork chops = fucking dry pork chops.

baseline bum
05-09-2022, 10:07 PM

I like some of their specialty flavors like the caramel pecan turtle and the white chocolate raspberry, those are both great, but on simple flavors can't say I have found them as good as Blue Bell. Although a lot of Blue Bell flavors have been slipping bad, like Southern Blackberry Cobbler used to be amazing before the listeria outbreak. Ever since they cut down a lot on the blackberry syrup and it's bland as hell now. Moolennium Crunch sucks now too when that shit used to be loaded with chunks of white chocolate, nuts, and dark chocolate. And Blue Bell never brought back my favorite flavor, chocolate covered cherry. Cheap motherfuckers.

leemajors
05-10-2022, 09:02 AM
Have you been drinking all day or are you deliberately taking your schtick to a newer more terrible level.

Desperate for attention most likely.

DJR210
05-10-2022, 09:03 AM

:lol even on the subject of ice cream you manage to be fucking retarded.. it's ice cream, and the ingredients are nearly identical to whatever redneck weirdo ice cream you think is "delicious" - yet it manages to be "disgusting" to you lol

Millennial_Messiah
05-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Yeah HEB prime ribeyes and strips are pretty nice. Only time I have ever got burned on their meat is one time buying pork chops and I opened the package up to see they had cut what I thought was one nice pork chop into two thin little fuckers and stacked them on top of each other. Returned that shit a couple of days later since thin pork chops = fucking dry pork chops.

I took back a can of their "Ode to Olives" HEB black olives in February of this year because there was pork fat (no joke) in the olive can juice at the top above all the actual olives. Yuck. Even the guy at the customer service was grossed out.

Millennial_Messiah
05-10-2022, 10:29 AM
:lol even on the subject of ice cream you manage to be fucking retarded.. it's ice cream, and the ingredients are nearly identical to whatever redneck weirdo ice cream you think is "delicious" - yet it manages to be "disgusting" to you lol

if you can't tell Dreyer's from Blue Bell from Breyer's at a blind ice cream taste test, then there's something wrong with you

Blake
05-10-2022, 10:44 AM

Apple pie must be made with wholesome homemade ingredients but ok to top off with Walmart square box vanilla ice cream, yum yum

Trill Clinton
05-10-2022, 10:48 AM
Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla>>>

Blake
05-10-2022, 11:03 AM

Yeah, growing up, that was the one. I never thought anything would ever beat it.

SpursforSix
05-10-2022, 11:07 AM
I don't each much ice cream. But I almost never eat it plain. If we have cookies available, I'll crush them up and throw them on there. My biggest "go to" is putting peanut butter on it. Even on vanilla.
When I was little, I remember putting chocolate syrup and Grape Nuts on ice cream.

Also, if we have any kind of pie or cobbler, I'm going out and getting some vanilla for it. Doesn't really matter to me what kind. It's usually Blue Bell because it's the most available.

Trill Clinton
05-10-2022, 11:18 AM
Yeah, growing up, that was the one. I never thought anything would ever beat it.

Blue Bell strawberries and Homemade Vanilla is right behind it.

Blake
05-10-2022, 11:37 AM
I don't each much ice cream. But I almost never eat it plain. If we have cookies available, I'll crush them up and throw them on there. My biggest "go to" is putting peanut butter on it. Even on vanilla.
When I was little, I remember putting chocolate syrup and Grape Nuts on ice cream.

Also, if we have any kind of pie or cobbler, I'm going out and getting some vanilla for it. Doesn't really matter to me what kind. It's usually Blue Bell because it's the most available.

I get it maybe once every two years or so but Baskin Robbins peanut butter and chocolate.....

SpursforSix
05-10-2022, 12:04 PM
I get it maybe once every two years or so but Baskin Robbins peanut butter and chocolate.....

It's been a long time since I've been to a BR. There's definitely not one near me. But I bet the last time I went, that's what I ordered.
Or Pistachio which I know is a weird deal to a lot of people.

That was the biggest treat the world when I was a kid. Parents taking me to BR. I'm glad they're still around.

baseline bum
05-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Blue Bell strawberries and Homemade Vanilla is right behind it.

I wish they'd cut the strawberry chunks smaller. They kind of ruin the texture when you get to a giant hard chunk of frozen strawberry in a bite. I much prefer their cherry vanilla. Love that they don't overwhelm the vanilla flavor either. And Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla has to be my favorite ice cream period. Though the Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean is outstanding too. Don't really like the French Vanilla much though.

baseline bum
05-10-2022, 12:39 PM
if you can't tell Dreyer's from Blue Bell from Breyer's at a blind ice cream taste test, then there's something wrong with you

Dreyer's is fucking gross, loaded with smoothing agents and emulsifiers so the shit comes right out of the freezer feeling like it has been sitting out for ten minutes. Dreyer's dominating the California market is why I hardly ate ice cream when I lived in LA.

baseline bum
05-10-2022, 12:45 PM
It's been a long time since I've been to a BR. There's definitely not one near me. But I bet the last time I went, that's what I ordered.
Or Pistachio which I know is a weird deal to a lot of people.

That was the biggest treat the world when I was a kid. Parents taking me to BR. I'm glad they're still around.

Ugh I love pistachios but Blue Bell Pistachio flavor is gross. Almost no pistachios and this generic sweet flavor ice cream dominating the flavor. Don't know why they don't just use vanilla as the base ice cream and then have salted pistachios in it. What's Baskin Robins' pistachio like?

SpursforSix
05-10-2022, 01:12 PM
Ugh I love pistachios but Blue Bell Pistachio flavor is gross. Almost no pistachios and this generic sweet flavor ice cream dominating the flavor. Don't know why they don't just use vanilla as the base ice cream and then have salted pistachios in it. What's Baskin Robins' pistachio like?

It's been a while but I used to like it. This would have been at an actual BR counter. I don't think I've seen it at a grocery store.

As to pistachio, we were at a Gelato place in Port Aransas and they had something called an "elado" or "alado" or something like that.

Anyway it's two shots of espresso with two scoops of gelato on top. I got pistachio as my flavor. It was pretty great. Even though I'm not a coffee drinker

Edit...I looked up the name...it's an affrogato.

DJR210
05-10-2022, 02:49 PM
Apple pie must be made with wholesome homemade ingredients but ok to top off with Walmart square box vanilla ice cream, yum yum

Yeah.. Creamy Creations = disgusting but Great Value = delicious. :lol you know white trash loves their Wal-Mart

Trill Clinton
05-10-2022, 03:11 PM
I wish they'd cut the strawberry chunks smaller. They kind of ruin the texture when you get to a giant hard chunk of frozen strawberry in a bite. I much prefer their cherry vanilla. Love that they don't overwhelm the vanilla flavor either. And Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla has to be my favorite ice cream period. Though the Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean is outstanding too. Don't really like the French Vanilla much though.

I don't like the flavor of cherry so I haven't tried that one yet, but I did used to like the Banana split flavored Blue Bell when I was kid. I don't even know if they still make that one or not. I haven't tried the natural or the french vanilla flavors. I'm too loyal to the homemade vanilla.

SpursforSix
05-10-2022, 03:19 PM
I don't like the flavor of cherry

Do they have a Strawberry Soda flavor?

But for real, I'm not big into cherry flavor either. I like the "cherry" Icee. But in general, cherries don't have enough tartness for me. I don't hate them but I also don't buy them. I'll add that a cherry Icee really doesn't taste like a cherry. Back in the day, I used to love Bubble Yum grape gum. But it didn't tasted anything like a real grape. All this is why I'm in full support of saying, "purple Bubble Yum", "red Gatorade", etc.

baseline bum
05-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Do they have a Strawberry Soda flavor?

But for real, I'm not big into cherry flavor either. I like the "cherry" Icee. But in general, cherries don't have enough tartness for me. I don't hate them but I also don't buy them. I'll add that a cherry Icee really doesn't taste like a cherry. Back in the day, I used to love Bubble Yum grape gum. But it didn't tasted anything like a real grape. All this is why I'm in full support of saying, "purple Bubble Yum", "red Gatorade", etc.

LOL. I love grape soda and even grape Kool Aid, but can't stand grapes, grape juice, or wine. Purple drink is awesome, no love for actual grape products.

Ef-man
05-10-2022, 06:36 PM

Have you tried Bobby’s Burger pistachio shakes. Killer.

baseline bum
05-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Have you tried Bobby’s Burger pistachio shakes. Killer.

Looked the place up and the only locations are in casinos in CT and MD and in the Atlanta airport so prob won't get to try it.

Millennial_Messiah
05-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Dreyer's is fucking gross, loaded with smoothing agents and emulsifiers so the shit comes right out of the freezer feeling like it has been sitting out for ten minutes. Dreyer's dominating the California market is why I hardly ate ice cream when I lived in LA.
Dreyer's butter pecan was to die for as a kid, but it got too sweet for me after that. I absolutely always loathed Breyer's though. Tasted fake all the way.

Millennial_Messiah
05-10-2022, 11:26 PM
LOL. I love grape soda and even grape Kool Aid, but can't stand grapes, grape juice, or wine. Purple drink is awesome, no love for actual grape products.

Mmmm opium cough syrup with ginger ale or sprite. Aka "lean"... it's my beverage of choice before I go get that painful laser hair removal stuff

Millennial_Messiah
05-10-2022, 11:28 PM

Pistachio and cotton candy were always my very favorite ice cream flavors as a kid, but they were hard to find unless you went to somewhere like Baskin Robbins or Braum's

Millennial_Messiah
05-10-2022, 11:30 PM

I don't disagree.

But Walmart or Meijer's generic ice cream is still way better than HEB Creamy Creations. I don't care how many times ole Timmy had to pretend to like it to promote a commercial. :lol

SpursforSix
05-11-2022, 03:09 PM

Grape soda was (is) the shit. I remember when we were little and at the pool or something, grape soda was the go to. I don't think I've had one in over a decade. I may look for one next time I'm at the convenience store. It's going to have to be in a can though.

baseline bum
05-11-2022, 03:13 PM
Grape soda was (is) the shit. I remember when we were little and at the pool or something, grape soda was the go to. I don't think I've had one in over a decade. I may look for one next time I'm at the convenience store. It's going to have to be in a can though.

Grape Crush is awesome.

SpursforSix
05-11-2022, 03:15 PM
Grape Crush is awesome.

Do you remember a citrus drink called, "Rondo"? That was the best. Also, Lemon Tree lemonade in the can.

baseline bum
05-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Do you remember a citrus drink called, "Rondo"? That was the best. Also, Lemon Tree lemonade in the can.

Nah never heard of it.

Blake
05-11-2022, 03:33 PM

I vaguely remember lemon tree in a school vending machine

ChumpDumper
05-11-2022, 06:59 PM
Do you remember a citrus drink called, "Rondo"? That was the best.
THE THIRST CRUSHER!

Blake
05-11-2022, 07:18 PM
I vaguely remember lemon tree in a school vending machine

Now that I think about it, I think it was Country Time

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-11-2022, 07:39 PM

the GOATIC imo

Allan Rowe vs Wade
05-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Like I said, one and done. like the grit and grind memphis grizzlies. Not gay or bi curious long term, just a bucket list item, like, ya know, being naked in Malaysia some time.

I don't want to make out with another dude and I definitely don't want anything more than a one time stand. Basically I just want to try bottoming once, not even give another guy a BJ or plow another dude. Just the idea of bottoming sounds tantalizing because whenever I take a good dump it feels orgasmic

Maybe I could bottom and receive a BJ somehow simultaneously and that's it, that might be the ticket

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/884/229/25c.jpg

SpursforSix
05-11-2022, 09:01 PM
Now that I think about it, I think it was Country Time

Lemon Tree was way more tarter which is why I liked it. Same with Rondo as a carbonated drink. It wasn’t as sweet as Sprite or 7up.

SpursforSix
05-11-2022, 09:02 PM
THE THIRST CRUSHER!

It was. I don’t remember that tag line. Just that it was so damn good

pgardn
05-11-2022, 09:07 PM
I like mint chocolate chip.
I like it too much so I dont buy it.
Its especially comforting to get a hold of a big ole chip of chocolate in a spoonful and crush it and let the minty chocolate flavor loose in my mouth.
Kinda like mining and finding diamonds of taste.

SpursforSix
05-11-2022, 09:26 PM
I like mint chocolate chip.
I like it too much so I dont buy it.
Its especially comforting to get a hold of a big ole chip of chocolate in a spoonful and crush it and let the minty chocolate flavor loose in my mouth.
Kinda like mining and finding diamonds of taste.

Sure. But why not go mining when if you miss the diamond, you still get chocolate or peanut butter.
I like mint cc well enough but I never order it because mint isn’t part of any reasonable desert. And it’s why I never order pistachio if I’m with someone else. Because they’ll order double chocolate chip or fudge orgasm. And I’ll have ice cream envy.

Yeah…bend over, I’ll give you fudge orgasm

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2022, 07:28 AM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/884/229/25c.jpg

I don't want to top a man. Never ever. Or a woman, for that matter. I'll never, ever be a shitdick. My dick goes in vagina's, mouths, and hands; and nothing else!

Bottoming a woman? Meh, I'm not into having something plastic or rubber or any other foreign non-organic objected pressed through my lubed-up anus into my rectum and rubbed directly against my prostate. I'd rather try the real organic thing, provided it's clean cut and disease free. With lots of lube, of course! :toast

tlongII
05-12-2022, 08:51 PM
If you can get it try Tillamook ice cream. It’s the best I’ve had.

baseline bum
05-12-2022, 09:10 PM
If you can get it try Tillamook ice cream. It’s the best I’ve had.

What flavor is worth getting? I see it at Walmart out here, tempted to try the huckleberry flavor after how awesome huckleberries tasted when I was picking them while hiking in Grand Teton a few years ago.

pgardn
05-12-2022, 09:13 PM
Sure. But why not go mining when if you miss the diamond, you still get chocolate or peanut butter.
I like mint cc well enough but I never order it because mint isn’t part of any reasonable desert. And it’s why I never order pistachio if I’m with someone else. Because they’ll order double chocolate chip or fudge orgasm. And I’ll have ice cream envy.

Yeah…bend over, I’ll give you fudge orgasm

Well thats part of the whole relativistic pleasure. If you get zero big chocolate chips in two or 3 spoon fulls and then on the 4th "Giant minty chip", then you know what its like going without and then hitting gold.

Hollywood types like yourself get everything they want so easily you dont know the spectrum of tasting pleasure. You have never met failure, so you cant truly define success.

I will now go burn some minty incense.

SpursforSix
05-13-2022, 04:49 AM
Well thats part of the whole relativistic pleasure. If you get zero big chocolate chips in two or 3 spoon fulls and then on the 4th "Giant minty chip", then you know what its like going without and then hitting gold.

Hollywood types like yourself get everything they want so easily you dont know the spectrum of tasting pleasure. You have never met failure, so you cant truly define success.

I will now go burn some minty incense.

Years ago, I used to work trade shows. There was a guy I worked with who was about 50 or so and I guess you could say he was kind of “country”. But not in a redneck way. He always had a pocket full of peppermints. When he was talking to a customer, he’d pull one out and offer it saying, “peckermint?”. Of course they couldn’t be sure what he said. The worst was whenever I was taking to a customer and he’d walk over and say it to me and the customer. I’d usually have to find an excuse to walk away to check something because it cracked me up. It got to the point where he’d just walk over and put his hand in his pocket and smile and I’d start laughing. It was brutal but kind of genius.

Millennial_Messiah
05-13-2022, 05:24 AM
What flavor is worth getting? I see it at Walmart out here, tempted to try the huckleberry flavor after how awesome huckleberries tasted when I was picking them while hiking in Grand Teton a few years ago.
I googled it and I don't recall seeing something like that last year while hanging around Jackson Hole / Teton Park / Yellowstone last summer...... I guess I'm trained to think of any wild berries as automatically being poison. Didn't have a tour guide.

pgardn
05-13-2022, 09:59 AM
Years ago, I used to work trade shows. There was a guy I worked with who was about 50 or so and I guess you could say he was kind of “country”. But not in a redneck way. He always had a pocket full of peppermints. When he was talking to a customer, he’d pull one out and offer it saying, “peckermint?”. Of course they couldn’t be sure what he said. The worst was whenever I was taking to a customer and he’d walk over and say it to me and the customer. I’d usually have to find an excuse to walk away to check something because it cracked me up. It got to the point where he’d just walk over and put his hand in his pocket and smile and I’d start laughing. It was brutal but kind of genius.

Old people can be quite funny.
Poor old Thread though... Just lost it.
Your bizarre sense of humor with the syrup in the aisle and also bathroom stall/toilets escapades were/are just what I find especially funny.
Its a good American/British amalgamation imo.

SpursforSix
05-13-2022, 10:26 AM
Old people can be quite funny.
Poor old Thread though... Just lost it.
Your bizarre sense of humor with the syrup in the aisle and also bathroom stall/toilets escapades were/are just what I find especially funny.
Its a good American/British amalgamation imo.

LOL at the bathroom stall story. I forget about that.

Damn...I can't find that story. I'm assuming you're talking about the one where I get assaulted in the bathroom stall.

tlongII
05-22-2022, 03:02 PM

They’re all good. I like Mocha Almond Fudge.

leemajors
05-22-2022, 03:20 PM
Milk Bar Chocolate Birthday Cake > *