https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1524515065382293505?t

Manchin

Millennial_Messiah
05-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Eh. Mooney for Senate 2024.

daboom1
05-11-2022, 07:05 PM
Eh. Mooney for Senate 2024.

Dems got a few (R)'s in their back pocket. We got Manchin.

Thread
05-11-2022, 07:08 PM
Manchin

hater
05-11-2022, 07:09 PM
Manchin

ElNono
05-11-2022, 08:44 PM
Since the OP is low information when it comes to the democratic process, let me remind you that the bill needed 60 votes to pass, so Manchin being vote 51 had nothing to do with it not passing...

benefactor
05-11-2022, 09:00 PM
Since the OP is low information when it comes to the democratic process, let me remind you that the bill needed 60 votes to pass, so Manchin being vote 51 had nothing to do with it not passing...
What do you expect? He's a lonely 30 something who is following around and emulating a 60-70 something washed up message board troll. He doesn't think about anything. He's Dale's and hater's dancing monkey.

daboom1
05-11-2022, 09:09 PM
Please welcome the Gossip Girls to the thread ya'll^

:lol

SnakeBoy
05-11-2022, 09:24 PM

It's funny how they've formed a little bitches club. Trump broke them :lol

benefactor
05-11-2022, 09:42 PM

Oh noes...Gossip Girls...Trump broke them...what's next? Goteem maybe?:lol

Come on now, dig deep into that ST insult retread barrel and find one I haven't heard in a few years.

daboom1
05-11-2022, 09:56 PM
^gotheem

ElNono
05-11-2022, 10:00 PM
What do you expect? He's a lonely 30 something who is following around and emulating a 60-70 something washed up message board troll. He doesn't think about anything. He's Dale's and hater's dancing monkey.

:lol did he tell you he has you on ignore too?

ElNono
05-11-2022, 10:00 PM

:lmao the irony of these posts...

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2022, 06:59 AM
Dems got a few (R)'s in their back pocket. We got Manchin.

Temporarily. Susan Collins is the only long-term one, though. Maine (R)s aren't stupid to get rid of her over being a lefty on half the issues and she wins over a lot of (D) votes there.

Rob Portman, Dick Burr, and Pat Toomey are already retiring this year and going to be replaced by America First Republican senators (JD Vance, Ted Budd, and either Oz or Barnette in PA... RINO McCormick has fallen to distant third place).

Kelly Tshibaka is going to defeat Murkowski this year. Even with the ranked choice voting Murkowski, who is a (D) vote in a ruby red state, will lose by 6+ points.

Trump will endorse an America First Mormon Republican in Utah for 2024 to primary out and defeat Mitt The Twit, another (D) vote in a red state.

2024 is overall going to be a super bloodbath in the Senate for the Dems in key swing states as well as a few RINOs in states that should have America First GOP senators. Looking at the Senate maps, we could easily have a 60+ super trifecta by January 2025 even if you count Susan Collins as a (D) vote. Trump will endorse Mooney; Manchin will get crushed. Trump and the America First GOP will pick up seats in Montana, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania (assuming it's a rejuvenated Sean Parnell vs. Bob Casey), and Manchin will get crushed. Virginia (Kaine) and Minnesota (Klobuchar) aren't likely to lose, but stranger things could happen. That NJ seat could be in peril for the Dems. As for Kyrsten Sinema, we'll just have to see how that state goes on the presidential level... don't see a lot of split ticketing happening. We'll have governor Lake and senator Blake Masters in already and if Sinema goes too far to the left she'll get crushed as well... Trump will endorse a MAGA candidate like Mooney and crush Joe Manchin.

Alas..... The 2006 Dubya blue tsunami will FINALLY at long last be completely reversed.

By 2026, Mitch will retire and Lindsey Graham will be replaced. Even if it's a blue-leaning midterm year, I think we can flip back Ossoff's seat.

The RINO purge will be complete soon. (Except for Susan Collins, but that should be a blue seat anyway.) :toast

We will have >60 votes in the Senate to fast track a Trump 2.0 presidential agenda... You won't.

Jan. 2025 will be glorious. On 01/21/2025, by executive order every single BLM-affiliated mobster / shoplifter / rioter associated with the 2020 Summer leftist riots will be prosecuted and all of their assets will be seized by Uncle Sam and immediately given as a retribution sort of repayment to the heroic patriots of January 6th, 2021... all of which shall proceed to be completely pardoned and saluted at the Trump 2.0 White House promenade. :)

The BLM organizers / leaders are well known and they shall be incarcerated indefinitely without due process, put in the hole for good measure, and have all their bank accounts and assets seized and made the property of the U.S. Trump 2.0 government.

ElNono
05-12-2022, 10:49 AM
We will have >60 votes in the Senate to fast track a Trump 2.0 presidential agenda... You won't.

Jan. 2025 will be glorious. On 01/21/2025, by executive order every single BLM-affiliated mobster / shoplifter / rioter associated with the 2020 Summer leftist riots will be prosecuted and all of their assets will be seized by Uncle Sam and immediately given as a retribution sort of repayment to the heroic patriots of January 6th, 2021... all of which shall proceed to be completely pardoned and saluted at the Trump 2.0 White House promenade. :)

The BLM organizers / leaders are well known and they shall be incarcerated indefinitely without due process, put in the hole for good measure, and have all their bank accounts and assets seized and made the property of the U.S. Trump 2.0 government.

Depends. Is Mitch still going to be running that shit? If that's the case, then the only thing you have to look forward to is a handout to Wall Street. :lol

Dirks_Finale
05-12-2022, 11:22 AM
Manchin

True American hero, TBH.

Him and the nice looking blond from AZ saving the country...well, what's left of it.

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Depends. Is Mitch still going to be running that shit? If that's the case, then the only thing you have to look forward to is a handout to Wall Street. :lol

Nah, Rand Paul, Josh Hawley, JD Vance, Marsha Blackburn... someone in that category will be our majority leader as soon as this coming January.

True American hero, TBH.

Him and the nice looking blond from AZ saving the country...well, what's left of it.
:lol Kyrsten is more in the "fuckable if [I'm] buzzed and she's wearing contacts instead of glasses" tier, tbh. "Nice looking blond[e]" is too generous.

ElNono
05-12-2022, 11:35 AM
Nah, Rand Paul, Josh Hawley, JD Vance, Marsha Blackburn... someone in that category will be our majority leader as soon as this coming January.

Pipe dream, IMO...

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2022, 11:43 AM
Pipe dream, IMO...

Not at all. Only a simple majority (26, 27, or 28, depending on the final senate tally in November) of our party's senators is needed to confirm a candidate, and there's already been a large pushback against McConnell being the senate GOP leader since early 2021 from within the senate as well as outside of it from within the more conservative America First majority of the party.

Will it be 51, 52, 53, or 54 Republicans this January... who knows. 52 is inevitable... Walker is going to win that GA seat rather handily, and the soon to be Trump-endorsed Blake Masters will win on the Kari Lake ticket in AZ by a solid margin as well. PA will stay red as long as it's not McCormick, but that's looking unlikely as he's fallen to a rather distant third place. Ted Budd is polling near 10% ahead of the likely (D) candidate in North Carolina. Those will all be red seats.

Laxalt beating a weaker incumbent in Cortez-Masto makes sense on paper but it's one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" because NV has unexpectedly gone bluer than expected in recent elections. That would be 53. New Hampshire will be razor thin either way because Maggie Hassan is by far the less popular of the two incumbent (D) senators in NH, and it's a red wave year and she only won last time out by less than 1%. I think Chuck Morse would narrowly beat her and Don Bolduc would narrowly lose; but it will be within 1% (D) or (R) either way.

There are of course long shots out there like the Oregon governor dragging down the incumbent senator there, Tiffany Smiley pulling off a 2022 Kentucky Derby-esque upset in Washington State, and JB Pritzker's unpopularity being so bad that he drags down Tammy Duckworth so far that he loses and puts her in jeopardy too... but those are, indeed, long shots. But still, more likely to happen than say Florida or Ohio flipping blue.

People might say Colorado too but I don't even consider it remotely winnable no matter who the GOP candidate is. It's become a solid D+10-13 state. Even in a red wave year the Democrat governor and senators are going to win and way overperform the national environment in arguably the bluest-trending state in the USA.

ElNono
05-12-2022, 11:51 AM
Not at all. Only a simple majority (26, 27, or 28, depending on the final senate tally in November) of our party's senators is needed to confirm a candidate, and there's already been a large pushback against McConnell being the senate GOP leader since early 2021 from within the senate as well as outside of it from within the more conservative America First majority of the party.

Will it be 51, 52, 53, or 54 Republicans this January... who knows. 52 is inevitable... Walker is going to win that GA seat rather handily, and the soon to be Trump-endorsed Blake Masters will win on the Kari Lake ticket in AZ by a solid margin as well. PA will stay red as long as it's not McCormick, but that's looking unlikely as he's fallen to a rather distant third place. Ted Budd is polling near 10% ahead of the likely (D) candidate in North Carolina. Those will all be red seats.

Laxalt beating a weaker incumbent in Cortez-Masto makes sense on paper but it's one of those "I'll believe it when I see it" because NV has unexpectedly gone bluer than expected in recent elections. That would be 53. New Hampshire will be razor thin either way because Maggie Hassan is by far the less popular of the two incumbent (D) senators in NH, and it's a red wave year and she only won last time out by less than 1%. I think Chuck Morse would narrowly beat her and Don Bolduc would narrowly lose; but it will be within 1% (D) or (R) either way.

There are of course long shots out there like the Oregon governor dragging down the incumbent senator there, Tiffany Smiley pulling off a 2022 Kentucky Derby-esque upset in Washington State, and JB Pritzker's unpopularity being so bad that he drags down Tammy Duckworth so far that he loses and puts her in jeopardy too... but those are, indeed, long shots. But still, more likely to happen than say Florida or Ohio flipping blue.

We're not talking about anything flipping blue, we're talking about Mitch not rounding up the votes to remain the Senate leader.

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2022, 11:53 AM
We're not talking about anything flipping blue, we're talking about Mitch not rounding up the votes to remain the Senate leader.

I can count 26 or 27 GOP Senators (including those that would be newly elected this year; Vance, Masters, Budd, Walker, Oz/Barnette, etc) that would vote for a majority leader not named McConnell

ElNono
05-12-2022, 01:57 PM
I can count 26 or 27 GOP Senators (including those that would be newly elected this year; Vance, Masters, Budd, Walker, Oz/Barnette, etc) that would vote for a majority leader not named McConnell

Doubt it. Who do they rally around?

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2022, 02:11 PM
Doubt it. Who do they rally around?

One of the America First conservatives who is younger than McConnell.

Sasse, Graham, Crapo, Collins, Romney et al. will vote for the old turtle man. But they're outnumbered this time. I forgot to add Kelly Tshibaka who will likely end the putridity of Murkowski, she will vote America First, i.e., not for McConnell. I actually think Barnette will upset Oz despite the Trump endorsement. It will be close. She's actually further right than Oz, though, and more electable in the general especially if the Democrats are stupid enough to nominate Fetterman over Lamb. That general won't be close unless the Dems run Lamb. The problem with the Dems is they don't have an equivalent to "The Trump Endorsement" ever since Obama left office and retired from politics. Biden is too senile and the average Democrat voter doesn't really love Pelosi or Schumer or Kamala Harris, either. The squad have their cult following but again, the average Democrat voter doesn't really love them either. The Dems have an inherent problem in that there are more divisive factions within them than the GOP who has pretty much 2 factions, the establishment neocons ("RINOs") and America First, Trumpian wing of the GOP that is rapidly taking over the party. Look at WV where the Trump endorsed candidate took out a much more established incumbent.... (a pro-1/6 hoax RINO) by 19 percentage points. Even when the Trump-endorsed candidate loses, like in the Nebraska gubernatorial primary, it's very close and the actual winner is still an America First candidate rather than the neocon RINO like Lindstrom would have been if he had won that primary.

Off topic, but my sleeper pick to win the Michigan gubernatorial is Tudor Dixon out of Muskegon. Everyone is saying James Craig and Detroit but Detroit is what it is. Craig is a low ceiling high floor candidate. The real battle is out west in the rapidly expanding West Michigan I-96 metropolis that goes from East Grand Rapids to Lake Michigan. Whoever can carry that area wins the state, and if the GOP can start running Deep South or Ohio esque numbers up north that would really be helpful, too. (And they should because it's white farmers and WWC.)

ElNono
05-12-2022, 02:26 PM
One of the America First conservatives who is younger than McConnell.

Sasse, Graham, Crapo, Collins, Romney et al. will vote for the old turtle man. But they're outnumbered this time. I forgot to add Kelly Tshibaka who will likely end the putridity of Murkowski, she will vote America First, i.e., not for McConnell. I actually think Barnette will upset Oz despite the Trump endorsement. It will be close. She's actually further right than Oz, though, and more electable in the general especially if the Democrats are stupid enough to nominate Fetterman over Lamb. That general won't be close unless the Dems run Lamb. The problem with the Dems is they don't have an equivalent to "The Trump Endorsement" ever since Obama left office and retired from politics. Biden is too senile and the average Democrat voter doesn't really love Pelosi or Schumer or Kamala Harris, either. The squad have their cult following but again, the average Democrat voter doesn't really love them either. The Dems have an inherent problem in that there are more divisive factions within them than the GOP who has pretty much 2 factions, the establishment neocons ("RINOs") and America First, Trumpian wing of the GOP that is rapidly taking over the party. Look at WV where the Trump endorsed candidate took out a much more established incumbent.... (a pro-1/6 hoax RINO) by 19 percentage points. Even when the Trump-endorsed candidate loses, like in the Nebraska gubernatorial primary, it's very close and the actual winner is still an America First candidate rather than the neocon RINO like Lindstrom would have been if he had won that primary.

Off topic, but my sleeper pick to win the Michigan gubernatorial is Tudor Dixon out of Muskegon. Everyone is saying James Craig and Detroit but Detroit is what it is. Craig is a low ceiling high floor candidate. The real battle is out west in the rapidly expanding West Michigan I-96 metropolis that goes from East Grand Rapids to Lake Michigan. Whoever can carry that area wins the state, and if the GOP can start running Deep South or Ohio esque numbers up north that would really be helpful, too. (And they should because it's white farmers and WWC.)

You make it sound easy, you don't know Mitch at all :lol

But I'm all for this split in the Republican party, it only helps Democrats and ensures Trump remains at bay.

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2022, 02:45 PM
You make it sound easy, you don't know Mitch at all :lol

But I'm all for this split in the Republican party, it only helps Democrats and ensures Trump remains at bay.
:lol If only the Democrats didn't have even more splitting. I can count 3 off the top of my head:

-the squad, BLM, Antifa, radical left, open marxist type clowns, Bernie, arguably Warren... (does Andrew Yang fit here anymore tbh? Tulsi? or is that a 4th branch)
-the left establishment (Democrat boomers, Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Harris, Feinstein, Clinton, Klobuchar, Kaine types)
-then you have the average Democrat voter because they're young and gullible or lifelong Democrat voters who think voting Democrat is helping people. People like Will Hunting that reject both the squad and the establishment but still vote Democrat because they believe they're voting for the lesser of two evils.

-The most notable 4th branch is the "Blue Dog Democrats" but they're dying out and/or becoming red team voters. Manchin; arguably Sinema, and a few left in the house like Henry Cuellar

ElNono
05-12-2022, 04:54 PM
:lol If only the Democrats didn't have even more splitting. I can count 3 off the top of my head:

-the squad, BLM, Antifa, radical left, open marxist type clowns, Bernie, arguably Warren... (does Andrew Yang fit here anymore tbh? Tulsi? or is that a 4th branch)
-the left establishment (Democrat boomers, Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Harris, Feinstein, Clinton, Klobuchar, Kaine types)
-then you have the average Democrat voter because they're young and gullible or lifelong Democrat voters who think voting Democrat is helping people. People like Will Hunting that reject both the squad and the establishment but still vote Democrat because they believe they're voting for the lesser of two evils.

-The most notable 4th branch is the "Blue Dog Democrats" but they're dying out and/or becoming red team voters. Manchin; arguably Sinema, and a few left in the house like Henry Cuellar

Except for Manchinema (which have to go), the rest have been in lockstep pretty much all the way.

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2022, 08:15 PM
Except for Manchinema (which have to go), the rest have been in lockstep pretty much all the way.

:lol if Manchinema go in '24, you're looking at 61-38-Susan Collins, realistically.

53+Collins (Tshibaka over Murkowski in '22)
+
(Utah gets a 2nd America First conservative to replace the Twitster)
+
Fatso Jon Tester is out in MT on the same ballot as Trump
Tammy Tits Baldwin is out in WI on the same ballot as Trump
Stabenow is out in MI on the same ballot as Trump
Parnell makes a triumphant comeback and takes out Casey on the same ballot as Trump
Sherrod Brown is a cooked goose on the same ballot in OH as Trump
Jacky Rosen is out in NV on the same ballot as Trump

=

+

Manchinema?

=

61-38-Collins

daboom1
05-15-2022, 04:35 PM
https://twitter.com/JeffBezos/status/1525846743278944256?t

Spurminator
05-15-2022, 05:15 PM
WaPo Bezos good now.

daboom1
05-15-2022, 05:38 PM
^beep boop

Millennial_Messiah
05-15-2022, 05:38 PM

WaPo Bezos good now.

It's called acknowledging right and wrong and giving credit where credit is due, regardless of partisanship or a person's political history. Something people with a brain do. Unfortunately most people on ST, like RG, are partisan hacks that don't have a brain.

I give Biden all the credit in the world for acknowledging, truthfully and bluntly, that the Turkish government, spearheaded by Erdogan, assisted and facilitated the ISIS caliphate in its 2013-2015 prime by offering training grounds, materials, shelter and platforms for ISIS fighters and strategists. However, the Obama administration, in its typical covert-ops sketch fashion, shut him up immediately, and we didn't hear a peep out of Biden regarding ISIS after the fall of 2014. Because that's what the DNC does. If you spill the truth, they shut you up or whack you. The DNC is no different from the Zetas, Medellin or MS-13.

Hell, B.O. Hussein refused to acknowledge the existence of ISIS, first calling it a "JV team of crude militants" and then "Isil"... what the fuck is an "isil"? Yes, the "L" is for "Levant", but that's not the point. He's literally the only government official or politician that called them that. He was on their side. It wasn't until Trump took the reins that we took back Raqqa from ISIS in 2017, then surrounded them at Deir ez-Zor in 2018-19 before slaying the Caliph himself, Abu-Bakr Al-Baghdadi, in 2019.

Trump

Isitjustme?
05-15-2022, 05:40 PM
Manchin is in like an R+5700 state. People should be more pissed at losers like Cal Cunningham who lost a winnable Senate race because he couldnt keep his dick in his pants. A few more senate seats and Manchin/Sinema wouldnt matter as much

ElNono
05-16-2022, 12:43 AM
WaPo Bezos good now.

HemisfairArena
05-16-2022, 12:45 AM
WaPo Bezos good now.

Dont make me bring up democrats loving warmonger George Bush now,,,

Isitjustme?
05-17-2022, 01:41 AM

Naturally, Chris (who was banned from Twitter for being a bot) can't see through this B.S. campaign against Biden from Bezos which coincidentally started right after Biden invited Amazon workers who were trying to unionize to the White House.