PDA

View Full Version : Outer Range - Amazon Prime

DMC
05-11-2022, 10:38 PM
Josh Brolin is a ranch owner blah blah blah... black hole going to somewhere.

Story spends an inordinate amount of time dealing with everything but the mysterious black hole. Season 1 was painful. Singing, shitty soundtrack, only a few redeeming qualities, one being Josh Brolin.

BD24
05-17-2022, 04:39 PM
I thought it was decent. Finally picked up the last few episodes. I will say they have a shit ton of lose ends to tie up. How they go about doing that will be pretty make or break for the show. Essentially if the first season was a lot of setup for better things to come I’m ok with it

SpursforSix
07-12-2022, 01:38 PM
I thought it was decent. Finally picked up the last few episodes. I will say they have a shit ton of lose ends to tie up. How they go about doing that will be pretty make or break for the show. Essentially if the first season was a lot of setup for better things to come I’m ok with it

I finally got around to finishing it. Agree...it was decent and got better at the end. But god damn...I know that dude is supposed to be crazy but I don't need to hear him sing three songs every episode. It's almost like he's got a relative that's an exec. "Hey make sure my cousin gets some chances to sing...he's super talented."

SpursforSix
07-12-2022, 01:40 PM
I finally got around to finishing it. Agree...it was decent and got better at the end. But god damn...I know that dude is supposed to be crazy but I don't need to hear him sing three songs every episode. It's almost like he's got a relative that's an exec. "Hey make sure my cousin gets some chances to sing...he's super talented."

That being said, they left it open either way. Either it's done or they've got some more series.

And how does an actress leave her name as, "Imogene Poots".

RD2191
07-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Imogen Poots annoyed the shit out of me towards the end, she just went straight up batshit crazy.

SpursforSix
07-12-2022, 03:20 PM
Imogen Poots annoyed the shit out of me towards the end, she just went straight up batshit crazy.

Not as crazy as my foot when I stuck it in your mom's vag. Seriously, this is bat shit crazy.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWL95eQ598RsoRgXkNAlA97juVPzRKk fHlHg&usqp=CAU