PDA

View Full Version : Big Board 2.0: Who the Spurs May Pick in the 2022 NBA Draft

timvp
05-13-2022, 08:45 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-big-board-san-antonio-spurs-2022-nba-draft/

The next week is going to be interesting. Hopefully there's some ping pong luck on the 17th. If not, this draft might not have a lot of sure-fire prospects but there are a lot of intriguing prospects.

PhantomDashCam
05-13-2022, 09:17 PM
Thanks for all the updates timvp. :tu

Johnny Davis is a guy I’m having a tough time getting on board with.
I like Mathurin, Daniels, Wesley, Williams and maybe even Rollins more if we’re going the CG route…

wildbill2u
05-13-2022, 10:53 PM
Wish you had put more details on the players height, weight, lateral movement, first step speed and probable position if drafted by Spurs. Maybe everyone else is already informed on this stuff???

Mr. Body
05-13-2022, 11:19 PM
Wish you had put more details on the players height, weight, lateral movement, first step speed and probable position if drafted by Spurs. Maybe everyone else is already informed on this stuff???

google.com

tonight...you
05-13-2022, 11:20 PM
Legit.

timvp
05-14-2022, 12:17 AM

Fair, although that was 2,000 words as it was. I plan to write more about each specific prospect, especially after their lottery pick is finalized. :tu

FutureMan
05-14-2022, 12:42 AM
Thanks for all the updates timvp. :tu

Johnny Davis is a guy I’m having a tough time getting on board with.
I like Mathurin, Daniels, Wesley, Williams and maybe even Rollins more if we’re going the CG route…

My issue with Davis is that he screams “role player” to me. This team needs someone who has a chance at being a franchise player.

Lottery picks are the franchise players 95% of the time. So it likely all rides on:

Primo, Vassell, our 2022 lottery pick, a future lottery pick, or a free agent

KingKev
05-14-2022, 05:53 AM
Wow Eason at 24, if he skips to 25 seems like a no brainer.

duncan2150
05-14-2022, 09:17 AM
Really interesting, about Sochan i'm on the opposite side for the shoot, not saying he would be elite but i think the shooting form is good. The bad is that FT %.

I'm pretty ok with everything except i have sharpe higher and same with griffin/kamagate/kessler.

couchman
05-14-2022, 09:39 AM
Good article and list.
I am pleased to see TyTy and AJ Williams moved down.
Neither looks like someone I’d want on this Spurs team.
Interested to hear you say more about Keegan and why he’s not as valued by the Spurs as he is by other teams.

BatManu20
05-14-2022, 10:26 AM
My issue with Davis is that he screams “role player” to me. This team needs someone who has a chance at being a franchise player.

Lottery picks are the franchise players 95% of the time. So it likely all rides on:

Primo, Vassell, our 2022 lottery pick, a future lottery pick, or a free agent

I don’t think Davis will be the pick, but he’s a hell of a player and we’d be lucky to have him tbh. Probably the best player in college last year after Murray. There likely won’t be many or any guys who have that home run potential you’re looking for available at 9 or 10. Most those guys will be gone unless someone slips. So you go with BPA at that point or really good prospect with high upside.

R. DeMurre
05-14-2022, 12:23 PM
I actually wouldn't be too shocked to see Keegan Murray drop to #9. It would only take 3 or 4 teams deciding to go younger. That draft dynamic is one of the most interesting to watch now, as older quality players like Desmond Bane and Herb Jones drop every year and guys like Ziaire Williams and Primo go earlier.

BatManu20
05-14-2022, 12:29 PM
As of right now, I’m predicting Dyson Daniels as the pick at 9 or 10. He’s reportedly grown to 6’8, just turned 19, and just screams Spurs to me.

Ready for this combine to pop off on Monday though so we can actually see some of these guy compete against one another.

The Truth #6
05-14-2022, 02:38 PM
I still see Davis as a good Spurs fit with his defense and scoring mentality, which is very much needed. His ceiling is lower than I’d like with some questions about his raw athleticism, but I think he will succeed and find a way to make it work in the same way I thought Maxey and his work ethic would make it work. His fit with Dejounte and Vassel looks great to me with solid defense and a determined style of play.

Gibbz
05-14-2022, 02:43 PM
I'd really like Leonard Miller with one of their two later firsts.

C-Dub
05-14-2022, 03:41 PM
9th - BPA (PF -Murray, Sochan)
20th - SF/PF - Nikola Jovic
25th - PF - Jaylen Williams
38th - SG/SF -Gabriel Procida

Departure - LW4, Langford, Cacok, Stewart
Additions - 4 Draft Picks

2022 2023 Roster Depth Chart

PG: DJM - Jones
SG: Vassell - Richardson - Wieskamp
SF: KJ - Primo - Jovic
PF: McDermott - Sochan - Jaylen - KBD
C: Jakob - Collins - Landale
2 Way: Woodard - Procida

Biggems
05-14-2022, 03:50 PM

I am all in on Procida in the 2nd round.....ALL IN

As for the 1st round, I am still sorting through about 10 players or so. I do know that I want no part of Holmgren.

KingKev
05-14-2022, 03:52 PM

Yikes another 30 win season.

offset formation
05-14-2022, 04:22 PM
Yikes another 30 win season.

Tend to agree...If you're not moving forward, you're moving backwards. That lineup *potentially* nets you fewer wins next year than this year, tbh.

Got to draft difference makers. Give me a low post force who can score IN THE PAINT (without a PnR) coming off the bench.

Give me a PF that can dribble drive and shoot.

Give me a SF that can shoot and dribble drive.

Based on where we're likely to pick, that's Murray, Cock Burn, and T Smith. Those players will make a difference. And Murray should be able to start or come off the bench soon given he's a seasoned 4 yr player that Pop likes and who won't need to stay in Austin. Cockburn can play now as well and should be with the team shortly. T Smith would need seasoning and some weight room work, but the kid is an athletic assassin. Likely more player ready by mid season than Primo was, despite being 6'5 or whatever. He's what we neededout of Primo last year quite frankly.

Ariel
05-14-2022, 04:34 PM
We all knew getting a future star would take lucking out in the lottery, I just hope we don't make the top 4 only to pass on Banchero or Ivey for Chet or Jabari... that'd be tough to swallow. If we don't, I've always liked Daniels or Sochan at 9 or 10, Mathurin falling there would be an unexpected gift, and while I'm not a fan of Duren at that range, his athleticism and age are intriguing and if he develops some kind of offensive game other than alley oops and put backs he'll be worth it.
As for the rest, I think Eason and Jovic are ranked way too low, with the first being unpolished but with huge upside, also he's most likely not getting past Chicago 18, if that. I feel Jovic won't last till the Boston pick and I'd be ecstatic if we get them there. But Wesley, Hardy or PBJ might also be interesting gambles in the 20s.
Other than that the reasoning behind the list is pretty solid, although most guys listed there should be attainable further down the board.

KingKev
05-14-2022, 04:40 PM
Tend to agree...If you're not moving forward, you're moving backwards. That lineup *potentially* nets you fewer wins next year than this year, tbh.

Got to draft difference makers. Give me a low post force who can score IN THE PAINT (without a PnR) coming off the bench.

Give me a PF that can dribble drive and shoot.

Give me a SF that can shoot and dribble drive.

Based on where we're likely to pick, that's Murray, Cock Burn, and T Smith. Those players will make a difference. And Murray should be able to start or come off the bench soon given he's a seasoned 4 yr player that Pop likes and who won't need to stay in Austin. Cockburn can play now as well and should be with the team shortly. T Smith would need seasoning and some weight room work, but the kid is an athletic assassin. Likely more player ready by mid season than Primo was, despite being 6'5 or whatever. He's what we neededout of Primo last year quite frankly.

Shouldnt be too hard for Murray to beat out anyone at the 4 if we land him at 9 and he also looks a legit 6’7-6’8. If we have one decent starter from our FRPs by the trade deadline that would be a win I think but I expect similar developments paths of recent picks for this year.

No team with Keldon, McDermott and Vassell as starters will ever make the playoffs IMO

The Truth #6
05-14-2022, 05:12 PM
I think Eason in theory should be a high consideration, but he has a high chance for Pop’s doghouse, and so given that as a decent possibility, drafting him would be too frustrating for me to watch as a fan. Hopefully I’m wrong.

KingKev
05-14-2022, 05:24 PM
I think Eason in theory should be a high consideration, but he has a high chance for Pop’s doghouse, and so given that as a decent possibility, drafting him would be too frustrating for me to watch as a fan. Hopefully I’m wrong.

#9 may be a reach for Eason and I’m not sure he falls to #21 but I think we need to acknowledge the risk we go for someone at #9 who potentially would still be available late first round regardless but that won’t be Eason in my
opinion.

TD 21
05-14-2022, 05:45 PM
As of right now, I’m predicting Dyson Daniels as the pick at 9 or 10. He’s reportedly grown to 6’8, just turned 19, and just screams Spurs to me.

Ready for this combine to pop off on Monday though so we can actually see some of these guy compete against one another.

Agreed. Even though he's an even worse shooter, he'd basically be a White replacement. Heady, well rounded, secondary play maker/defensive stopper type, who's superior size should enable him to defend 1-4 as he fills out.

For a team with the assets to target a specific player outside of the top 4 and in desperate need of dynamic, high ceiling talent, he'd be an underwhelming pick though.

mo7888
05-14-2022, 05:54 PM
If we are going to reach for someone at 9 I'd prefer Dieng or PBJ...I think both will shoot the 3 better than Dyson and are better suited to play the 4. That said, I hope we don't have to reach at 9 and that one on the more consensus top 8 guys fall to us. Then maybe take Dieng or PBJ a little later (even if we have to consolidate picks).

The Truth #6
05-14-2022, 06:18 PM
Dieng seems like the home run swing that I could see Wright going for. Evidently, he made significant progress over the second half of the season. This could easily be the pick. Also, a decent chance for bust. His personality/attitude is crucial, I would imagine.

PhantomDashCam
05-14-2022, 06:38 PM
Dieng seems like the home run swing that I could see Wright going for. Evidently, he made significant progress over the second half of the season. This could easily be the pick. Also, a decent chance for bust. His personality/attitude is crucial, I would imagine.

Dieng seems like the guy to me too.
The concern I have is that they become so infatuated with him as a player that an unexpected leap into the top 3 (should it occur), does nothing to dissuade them from taking him there…

Dejounte
05-14-2022, 06:51 PM
Get another pick in the teens so we can get two of: Wesley, Dieng, Miller, PBJ, Dyson. Potential is through the roof with any combo of these guys. Personally think Wesley is ultimate sleeper here.

mo7888
05-14-2022, 06:55 PM
The concern I have is that they become so infatuated with him as a player that an unexpected leap into the top 3 (should it occur), does nothing to dissuade them from taking him there…

I don't see a scenario where they'd take him in the top 4..

Ariel
05-14-2022, 07:12 PM
Get another pick in the teens so we can get two of: Wesley, Dieng, Miller, PBJ, Dyson. Potential is through the roof with any combo of these guys. Personally think Wesley is ultimate sleeper here.
I'm far from sold on Miller, but I do think that's the range where the value is, more so than 9 (where we'd probably have to reach someone who'd likely be available 3/5 picks later) and 20/25 (where they'd likely be gone).
So (unless someone unexpectedly falls) I wouldn't be opposed to trading down from 9 or up from 20/25 to the late lottery, like say a 9 & 25 swap for 13 & 15 with Charlotte, or something along those lines... we're much more likely to find 2 of those guys that way.

rascal
05-14-2022, 09:04 PM
I'm far from sold on Miller, but I do think that's the range where the value is, more so than 9 (where we'd probably have to reach someone who'd likely be available 3/5 picks later) and 20/25 (where they'd likely be gone).
So (unless someone unexpectedly falls) I wouldn't be opposed to trading down from 9 or up from 20/25 to the late lottery, like say a 9 & 25 swap for 13 & 15 with Charlotte, or something along those lines... we're much more likely to find 2 of those guys that way.

9 and 20 would be more fair for 13 and 15. Spurs gain 5 spots from 20 to 15 but lose 4 from 9 to 13.

Mr. Body
05-14-2022, 09:10 PM
9 and 20 is wildly overpaying for those two picks. You could probably get 13 and 15 straight up for the 9.

BackHome
05-14-2022, 09:18 PM
Yeah I would not give up 9 and 20 to get 13 and 15 - Maybe give up 9th and our 38th pick for there 13th and 15th....But I am hoping we can keep working on that Poodle deal and maybe trade him for there 13th and 15th and them getting Poodle and our 38th pick? My only question who would we need to get to make the trade work as far as salaries?

Ariel
05-14-2022, 09:33 PM
9 and 20 would be more fair for 13 and 15. Spurs gain 5 spots from 20 to 15 but lose 4 from 9 to 13.
Doesn't work that way. The gap between each pick and the next gets LARGER as you climb up, so 4 spots from 9 to 13 is A LOT MORE VALUE than 5 spots from 15 to 20. Hell I threw that up as a possibility, but it wouldn't even be my first choice, I'd rather try using some combination of Poeltl, Richardson, 20, 25 and 38 (without overpaying) to get into the late lottery, before giving up 9. But if there's no other way...

9 and 20 is wildly overpaying for those two picks. You could probably get 13 and 15 straight up for the 9.
True in general terms... but it also depends on the draft. Usually at some point every draft there's a big drop off, and IMO in this draft it's top 4 (mainly because Banchero and Ivey, whom I regard the highest, will likely be picked 3rd and 4th), and then mid teens to 20s.

PhantomDashCam
05-14-2022, 09:51 PM
I don't see a scenario where they'd take him in the top 4..

I think we can all agree the Spurs have a rather unique evaluation process when contemplating draft picks/scenarios.

Hypothetically, (yet granted, somewhat unrealistically), if the vaunted, consensus top 4 somewhat “flunk” the intangible draft interview process, (first year expectations, G-League reticence as perhaps some examples); Dieng could easily rise with a dominant combine showing.

rascal
05-14-2022, 10:00 PM
Doesn't work that way. The gap between each pick and the next gets LARGER as you climb up, so 4 spots from 9 to 13 is A LOT MORE VALUE than 5 spots from 15 to 20. Hell I threw that up as a possibility, but it wouldn't even be my first choice, I'd rather try using some combination of Poeltl, Richardson, 20, 25 and 38 (without overpaying) to get into the late lottery, before giving up 9. But if there's no other way...

True in general terms... but it also depends on the draft. Usually at some point every draft there's a big drop off, and IMO in this draft it's top 4 (mainly because Banchero and Ivey, whom I regard the highest, will likely be picked 3rd and 4th), and then mid teens to 20s.

If Charlotte lands in the top four would you trade 10 and Poeltl for a top 4 and 15?

rascal
05-14-2022, 10:02 PM

That's a rip off trade favoring the Spurs.

rascal
05-14-2022, 10:03 PM
Yeah I would not give up 9 and 20 to get 13 and 15 - Maybe give up 9th and our 38th pick for there 13th and 15th....But I am hoping we can keep working on that Poodle deal and maybe trade him for there 13th and 15th and them getting Poodle and our 38th pick? My only question who would we need to get to make the trade work as far as salaries?

That's a rip off trade favoring the Spurs. 38th pick has little to no value. You'll be lucky to draft a player good enough to make the roster at 38.

rascal
05-14-2022, 10:08 PM

9 and 20 for 13 and 15 is a good trade for the Spurs if the Spurs are interested in a player that they are reaching for who will be there at 13. they upgrade the 20th pick to 15. You can't offer rip off deals that will just get rejected.

Charlotte has to like the offer enough to pull the trigger on a trade.

I know everyone wants a rip off deal that clearly favors the Spurs but it doesn't work that way.

mo7888
05-14-2022, 10:45 PM
I think we can all agree the Spurs have a rather unique evaluation process when contemplating draft picks/scenarios.

Hypothetically, (yet granted, somewhat unrealistically), if the vaunted, consensus top 4 somewhat “flunk” the intangible draft interview process, (first year expectations, G-League reticence as perhaps some examples); Dieng could easily rise with a dominant combine showing.

We agree that they have a unique evaluation process but, that doesn't include going that far outside of a consensus top tier to select a player. The Spurs getting a top 4 pick and picking Dieng isn't a real threat to happen. Trading back to get him? Ok, I could buy that but they aren't taking him at that position...it's not something we should worry about in my opinion..

Mr. Body
05-14-2022, 11:04 PM

I see the drop-off around pick 11 or so. Depends on if players unexpectedly go in the top 10 and if a team is dumb enough to take AJ Griffin that high. At least for now, once we see Duren, Davis, Mathurin go, we're seeing a drop. So I definitely see the 13 and 15 belonging to a different tier than the 9. I certainly wouldn't include the 20. The 25, maybe. The question is more whether two Tier 3s are as valuable to me as one Tier 2.

TD 21
05-14-2022, 11:28 PM

If not Daniels, it'll probably be him.

I wouldn't be concerned about them taking him in the top 4 though.

duncan2150
05-15-2022, 08:49 AM
If not Daniels, it'll probably be him.

I wouldn't be concerned about them taking him in the top 4 though.

I like Dieng, i think he could develop into a really good basketball player. The only thing i don't like too much is that he's kind of a project and i want the spurs to get a ready guy at 9.

exstatic
05-15-2022, 08:58 AM
I like Dieng, i think he could develop into a really good basketball player. The only thing i don't like too much is that he's kind of a project and i want the spurs to get a ready guy at 9.

Ready guys, unless they’re a top 2–3 pick, are usually done with their development. They’re usually older, and have relied on physical development advantages that won’t work in the NBA.

Was Kawhi ready? Nope. He sat in the corner shooting 3s for the better part of two seasons.

mo7888
05-15-2022, 09:00 AM
I see the drop-off around pick 11 or so. Depends on if players unexpectedly go in the top 10 and if a team is dumb enough to take AJ Griffin that high. At least for now, once we see Duren, Davis, Mathurin go, we're seeing a drop. So I definitely see the 13 and 15 belonging to a different tier than the 9. I certainly wouldn't include the 20. The 25, maybe. The question is more whether two Tier 3s are as valuable to me as one Tier 2.

I've got #8 as my cutoff for tier 2 but, part of that is that I don't value Johnny Davis as much as some others and have him at #9. With Daniels and Dieng rising as of late I think you may end up being right and the drop-off line for tier 2 ends up at 11...at least it's trending that way as of now...

duncan2150
05-15-2022, 09:04 AM
Ready guys, unless they’re a top 2–3 pick, are usually done with their development. They’re usually older, and have relied on physical development advantages that won’t work in the NBA.

Was Kawhi ready? Nope. He sat in the corner shooting 3s for the better part of two seasons.

Maybe you don't understand cause i said "ready", "more ready " is better and I think Duren or Sochan are more ready for example.

Despite this i don't see Dieng as a pure project, he showed some good things in Australia and the tools are there.

Ariel
05-15-2022, 12:08 PM
Well, it's all entirely dependent on one's assumptions. I think Mathurin will go top 8, probably Duren too. I have Sochan, Dyson Daniels and Johnny Davis in roughly the same tier as them, and I'm counting on AJ Griffin getting into the top 10 (Sacramento?), and maybe Mark Williams, Agbaji or TyTy Washington (NY? Washington?) who are ready now and fit role stereotypes will tempt some teams and sneak in there too... Sacramento, NO, Portland, Washington and NY are apparently trying to have an immediate impact, so I don't think it's far fetched for any of that to happen. Also you never know who OKC will take. I have a feeling they'll go Dieng at 12, but it could be Miller, all it takes is a couple of good workouts.
And my reasoning is that, if they get into that late lottery, Tari Eason may be pushed back... I don't think he'll get past 18, but if he's there it'd be a shame to miss out on him by a couple picks. Trading up a few places from 20 could also be an interesting move... say 20+ 38 + future second for 17/18, if we like someone in that range who's likely to be picked. But that's all highly speculative, and we'll have a much clearer picture once the lottery and draft combine take place... who knows, maybe we get lucky and within a few days this board turns into a Chet yes/no all out civil war.

Ariel
05-15-2022, 12:12 PM
If Charlotte lands in the top four would you trade 10 and Poeltl for a top 4 and 15?
So fast that their head will go spinning... but if you were complaining about trades loopsided in favor of the Spurs, that one is much worse.

lmbebo
05-15-2022, 12:16 PM
No matter who we choose, think everyone will probably be pissed off..

Ariel
05-15-2022, 12:18 PM
No matter who we choose, think everyone will probably be pissed off..
Not if it's Banchero or Ivey... :fro

lmbebo
05-15-2022, 12:18 PM
Not if it's Banchero or Ivey... :fro

I'd love either of them, but you'll have people complaining that we didn't take Chet or Smith (if given the opportunity)

Ariel
05-15-2022, 12:22 PM
I'd love either of them, but you'll have people complaining that we didn't take Chet or Smith (if given the opportunity)
Ideally we pick 3 or 4 and Chet and Jabari go 1 and 2. Then we all agree and there's peace... and the FO ends up picking some 6'4" guard who's well spoken and stood out in the combine

Mr. Body
05-15-2022, 01:56 PM
I'm not convinced any of the top 4 will be the superstars we want. This may be unconventional, but in terms of tiers, I might be more willing to trade down from Tier 1 for two Tier 2 players than trade one Tier 2 player for two Tier 3 players, the way I regard the drop-offs. It's not hard to see a world where Keegan Murray + Benedict Mathurin are better together than Jabari Smith will be.

Ariel
05-15-2022, 02:52 PM
Superstar is a very misused term, but to the point, if things go right could see Banchero or Ivey as capable of being the first offensive option of a contender, and multiple times all stars for a decade or more. I can't say the same of Chet or Jabari, which is why I'd definitely take (any two combination of) Sochan/Duren/Murray + Mathurin/Dyson Daniels/Johnny Davis over them.

R. DeMurre
05-15-2022, 03:03 PM
I have more concerns about Banchero than Jabari, but we shall see. Shooting, rebounding, and defense tend to be the three things that most easily translate from the NCAA to the NBA, and Smith has all three. Banchero's advanced stats are pretty pedestrian for a top guy, far below Holmgren's, Jabari's, and Keegan's. Below even guys like Jahlil Okafor, Marvin Bagley lll, and Vernon Carey. It's not unheard of for top college players to have Paolo's #s, but it's pretty rare. He's even 4th among his own Duke teammates in most impact stats. I'd wager people expecting Paolo to step right in and be a 20/10 guy are going to be disappointed.

scott
05-15-2022, 03:43 PM
If we don't jump up and get Banchero, I think I'm back to a preference of somehow ending up with Mathurin. I think he's gonna be that dude at the next level.

The Truth #6
05-15-2022, 05:48 PM
I’ve been trying to keep the big picture in mind with what the Spurs need on a macro and individual level. All of this is debatable of course, but to me it seems like the Spurs need to improve on: shot creation, passing ability, rebounding, and defense. That’s actually a lot.

Johnny Davis has shot creation, defense, and rebounding (though rebounding is less important coming a perimeter player).

Sochan has defense and passing, but I don’t think rebounding is a particular strength, though hopefully someone can chime in on that. I see bo obvious shot creation.

Eason has defense (though arguably more defensive events that steady system defense), rebounding, unpredictable shot creation.

Dyson Daniels has defense and passing as strengths.

Dieng presently has very little, but I suppose the hope is for shot creation, passing, and defense to be strengths, but it’s mostly all potential.

Mathurin has, arguably, little strengths of what I personally think we need but has elite shooting and occasionally good defense. The hope is that his game expands.

Anyway, just spitballing.

DPG21920
05-26-2022, 03:20 PM
The more I think about it, the more I would be surprised if Jabari was not #1 on SA draft board. Position of need, tremendous shooting and higher floor than anyone else in top 4 without a real detrimental flaw.

If SA trades up, I would not at all be surprised if it was for Jabari. For some reason if he falls to 3, 4 or 5 I could definitely see SA trying to get there to get him.

RC_Drunkford
05-26-2022, 04:33 PM
The more I think about it, the more I would be surprised if Jabari was not #1 on SA draft board. Position of need, tremendous shooting and higher floor than anyone else in top 4 without a real detrimental flaw.

If SA trades up, I would not at all be surprised if it was for Jabari. For some reason if he falls to 3, 4 or 5 I could definitely see SA trying to get there to get him.

I think Banchero would make a lot more sense due to his go-to scorer ability. Obviously both would be great picks, but feels unrealistic to get them

exstatic
05-26-2022, 04:49 PM
I think Banchero would make a lot more sense due to his go-to scorer ability. Obviously both would be great picks, but feels unrealistic to get them

It’s very unrealistic, but then, Paul Pierce fell to #10.

wildbill2u
05-28-2022, 01:00 PM
Athletic proposes no-brainer Spurs trade for Christian Wood (airalamo.com) (https://airalamo.com/posts/athletic-no-brainer-san-antonio-spurs-trade-christian-wood?utm_campaign=FanSided+Daily&utm_source=FanSided+Daily&utm_medium=email)

I suppose this proposed trade is unrealistic (most are) , but if the only negative issue on Christian Woods is attitude, this is one of those wild ideas I'd like some of you guys who know their stuff on trades and players to comment on. IMO there's attitude and then there's attitude. If he gets emotionally pissed off at a blowout, then it's up to the coaching staff to work it out. If his attitude is about other players personal life or hating his teammates, then that is a deal killer I suppose.

Two potential players with attitude in Ayton and Woods??? Anyone care to rate them as potential Spurs.

wildbill2u
05-28-2022, 01:19 PM
Never mind the above post. I found this proposed trade was discussed in another thread and pretty well disposed of BY A majority of posters. Lots of scorn for Woods defense????