PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thought the country couldnt sink any lower under biden and the democrats,,,

HemisfairArena
05-24-2022, 11:31 PM
this happens. What more do you need to see this country has been destroyed by the democrats? Where is Trills racist threads hating whitey?,,,oh thats right,,,this dude wasnt white. I see the typical democrats on here trying to spin it as a gun control issue. The democrats on are so sad that they are ok with everything going on in the country including today,,,just so long as Trump isnt in office,,,,pathetic.

ElNono
05-24-2022, 11:39 PM
:cry just so long as Trump isnt in office :cry

hahahahahahaha :lmao

HemisfairArena
05-24-2022, 11:40 PM
The majority of people in Uvalde and hispanic and vote democrat. They cant be feeling good about voting democrat now. If Trump was still in office,,,theres a very good chance their child would still be alive tonight,,,,The country has turned into an open border, protest and pillaging cesspool,,,no law,,,no order,,,its gonna get worse under this horrible president,,,

HemisfairArena
05-24-2022, 11:41 PM
hahahahahahaha :lmao

Keep laughing as children die,,,,

ElNono
05-24-2022, 11:42 PM
Keep laughing as children die,,,,

I'm laughing at you... loser... hahahahahahaha :lmao

ducks
05-24-2022, 11:43 PM
this happens. What more do you need to see this country has been destroyed by the democrats? Where is Trills racist threads hating whitey?,,,oh thats right,,,this dude wasnt white. I see the typical democrats on here trying to spin it as a gun control issue. The democrats on are so sad that they are ok with everything going on in the country including today,,,just so long as Trump isnt in office,,,,pathetic.

Pitty post

ElNono
05-24-2022, 11:43 PM
The majority of people in Uvalde and hispanic and vote democrat. They cant be feeling good about voting democrat now. If Trump was still in office,,,theres a very good chance their child would still be alive tonight,,,,The country has turned into an open border, protest and pillaging cesspool,,,no law,,,no order,,,its gonna get worse under this horrible president,,,

You don't care about the children... you're here dancing on their corpses to play the political card.

Trump lost, in a landslide, to Joe. So did you. C'est la vie.

Thread
05-25-2022, 04:40 AM

Tell it, Hemster.

Testify!!!

Thread
05-25-2022, 04:42 AM

Tell it, Hemster.

Testify!!!

SpurForLife
05-25-2022, 06:16 AM

You really are a stupid F**K

TimDunkem
05-25-2022, 07:14 AM
OP is legitimately dumb, tbh.