PDA

View Full Version : Junk trade proposal pushed by Bleacher report

lmbebo
05-27-2022, 10:06 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/mock-trade-bulls-sending-nikola-193249141.html

Summarized by Yahoo ...

Basically saying we take on Vucevic for Poetl, Richardson and our 2nd rounder from the LAL ...

"
The Spurs aren't that far away from being a playoff team in the West, and adding a two-time All-Star center in Vucevic would help push them into the postseason.
Vucevic is a skilled post player who can pass and rebound seems like a natural fit in San Antonio under Gregg Popovich and would help make life easier for Dejounte Murray, Keldon Johnson and others.
Chicago does this trade to improve the team's overall defense, getting Poeltl as challenge-everything big man inside while Richardson serves as a perimeter stopper.
The Bulls also pick up a second-rounder in this year's draft after striking gold with their second-round selection a year ago with Ayo Dosunmu."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2955965-1-new-trade-idea-for-every-nba-team

Degoat
05-27-2022, 10:42 PM
I saw a trade speculated by the athletic that I wouldn’t completely hate tbh.

Zach Collins, Romeo Langford and the 20th pick
for Christian Wood

exstatic
05-27-2022, 10:55 PM

for Christian Wood

CW is THE most overrated player on this board. He’s a counting stats wonder, and a defensive traffic cone.

Mr. Body
05-27-2022, 10:59 PM

for Christian Wood

Want no part of Christian Wood. He's actually completely terrible and a complete head case. Instant chemistry destroyer. I wouldn't even trade Langford for him straight up. Giving up a decent backup center/pf and a draft pick is beyond fucked up.

The Athletic continues to be one of the worst NBA sites, maybe even worse than ESPN.

paperboy77
05-27-2022, 11:12 PM

for Christian Wood

That's about as crazy for Houston as OPs story.

RC_Drunkford
05-28-2022, 10:46 AM
@DAF get in here :lol

Hell no to Vucevic

for Christian Wood

Hell no to this one also

offset formation
05-28-2022, 12:05 PM
Replace Vucevic for Valanciunas in that scenario and sign me up, though I'd probably stop at Poeltl and Richardson. Or Poeltl and the 2nd.

Problem is, unlike Chicago, it'd be very unlikely NO does that trade. With a healthy Zion, all you're getting with Poeltl is a lane-clogging counterpiece.

CGD
05-28-2022, 03:09 PM
Hell fucking no to Christian “head case & my touches 2.0” Wood, who btw will bolt after this year no matter where he goes. Hell to no X 1000.

Leetonidas
05-28-2022, 03:12 PM
:td

heyheymymy
05-29-2022, 03:17 AM
Wood isn't worth 13 & 14 mil next 2 years imo

heyheymymy
05-29-2022, 03:18 AM
bad contract

lmbebo
05-29-2022, 08:48 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-interest-christian-wood-trade-210000054.html

Lists Charlotte and Spurs as teams needing a center... don't think we *need* a center. We need a power forward...