PDA

View Full Version : Trudeau BANNING Guns in Canada

daboom1
05-30-2022, 08:36 PM
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1531436505087868928?t

Nathan89
05-30-2022, 08:40 PM
Dictator Trudeau sounds exactly like American Democrats. Their logic behind gun control will never stop. They will continue to push to get rid of all guns.

Nathan89
05-30-2022, 08:46 PM
Did the common sense gun control not work?

Blake
05-30-2022, 08:47 PM
:cry muh guns :cry

Nathan89
05-30-2022, 08:51 PM
Dictator Trudeau sounds exactly like American Democrats. Their logic behind gun control will never stop. They will continue to push to get rid of all guns.

Now consider what American Democrats will do to every other right in the name of safety. It won't be long till they are advocating forced microchip tracking. Just think how many crimes can be stopped. Their authoritarian logic is not limited to gun rights.

pgardn
05-30-2022, 08:52 PM
They got way too many hunters.
They are banning specific types of weapons.

Sounds good.

pgardn
05-30-2022, 08:53 PM
Did the common sense gun control not work?

Its now common sense.
In Canada apparently.

Nathan89
05-30-2022, 08:56 PM
Its now common sense.
In Canada apparently.

So anything falls under the umbrella of "common sense gun control".

daboom1
05-30-2022, 08:59 PM
They got way too many hunters.
They are banning specific types of weapons.

Sounds good.

Sounds good for the criminals - no resistance.

daboom1
05-30-2022, 09:00 PM

Another way Dems manipulate people with words.

Nathan89
05-30-2022, 09:00 PM

One could say America already implemented common sense gun control.

daboom1
05-30-2022, 09:02 PM
Justin Trudeau said the legislation will make it impossible 'to buy, sell, transfer, or import handguns anywhere in Canada.'

So much for PG's too many hunters theory

Nathan89

Common sense gun control is the 2nd amendment. I'm not sure why democrats hate common sense.

pgardn

They still have guns to protect themselves.
Where did you get this?

pgardn
05-30-2022, 09:03 PM
Justin Trudeau said the legislation will make it impossible 'to buy, sell, transfer, or import handguns anywhere in Canada.'

So much for PG's too many hunters theory

You hunt moose with a handgun?

SnakeBoy
05-30-2022, 09:04 PM
Sadly, all the libs who constantly promise to move to Canada still won't actually move to Canada.

pgardn
05-30-2022, 09:04 PM
Common sense gun control is the 2nd amendment. I'm not sure why democrats hate common sense.

I guess common sense via Europe where the majority of Americans are actually descended from.

Nathan89
05-30-2022, 09:09 PM
Sadly, all the libs who constantly promise to move to Canada still won't actually move to Canada.

They are very selfish people. They have countless countries that they like more than the US but they want to implement their authoritarian laws in the US.

pgardn
05-30-2022, 09:11 PM

The nice parts of Canada are the East and West Coasts and the inlets to the bigger cities from those Coasts.
Its very expensive in the nice places. One can live in San Antonio much cheaper. And San Antonio leads to a lot of wonderful places like the Llano river and our gulf coast. Davis Mountains if you want a drive. Texas is a cool state geographically. Its just run by 3 very large dumbasses.
Ken Paxton
Greg Abbott
Dan Patrick ("I wanna die from Covid")

daboom1
05-30-2022, 09:12 PM

That's the point dummy :lol

ducks
05-30-2022, 09:13 PM

Having a handgun when hunting is not bad
You run into a snake or something you can use it not rifle

pgardn
05-30-2022, 09:14 PM
That's the point dummy :lol

Look at what you posted was illegal my prodigal son.
Hunting rifles are now illegal?

ducks
05-30-2022, 09:16 PM
I know several Canadian”s that want to off him
They are sick of his Covid things.
Many snowbirds in Yuma have travel using the app now .
They want to know why their covid shot and passport

daboom1
05-30-2022, 09:16 PM
The nice parts of Canada are the East and West Coasts and the inlets to the bigger cities from those Coasts.
Its very expensive in the nice places. One can live in San Antonio much cheaper. And San Antonio leads to a lot of wonderful places like the Llano river and our gulf coast. Davis Mountains if you want a drive. Texas is a cool state geographically. Its just run by 3 very large dumbasses.
Ken Paxton
Greg Abbott

Texas is fine because we don't have dipshit Democrats running the state and bleeding it dry.

pgardn
05-30-2022, 09:17 PM
Having a handgun when hunting is not bad
You run into a snake or something you can use it not rifle

Uhhh
How about a shotgun?
And I dont imagine running into a rattlesnake is the same as in Arizona or New Mexico ducker.
Leave the fkn snakes alone. You are probably shooting up bull snakes that are quite good at killing pests.

pgardn
05-30-2022, 09:19 PM
Texas is fine because we don't have dipshit Democrats running the state and bleeding it dry.

Texas is great despite the shitty Republicans that have been chosen.
Its a big state thankfully. Harder to f up environmentally. Huge Padre Island National Seashore they have not fked with yet. The middle parts anyways.

daboom1
05-30-2022, 09:20 PM

He's a stooge for the WEF

SnakeBoy
05-30-2022, 09:24 PM
Leave the fkn snakes alone.

Hear, hear

pgardn
05-30-2022, 09:29 PM

This is actually fairly accurate.
Canada has its Trumpers.
Their brains usually freeze during winter.
You should monitor them during a cold desert night ducks. Help them out with some Elk meat.

ducks
05-30-2022, 10:08 PM
Have you went hunting with two long rifles
Easier with one and a handgun

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2022, 10:27 PM
Ken Paxton
Greg Abbott

Then move to a place where it's both cheap and liberal. I hear Malaysia is taking applications.

Help them out with some Elk meat.
Last month in Rockford, Mi. I managed to convince a girl to eat a bite of my char-rare elk chops. Not only was she a girl but she's both attractive and a Democrat, with Democrat parents as well who were in the process of converting to vegetarianism. Also I slayed her the next night. She voted for Whitmer and she thinks Ketanji Brown Jackson is "smart". I slayed a straight liberal female and fed her elk meat :lol that's got to be a bigger feat than turning a lesbian girl straight for a night.

They are very selfish people. They have countless countries that they like more than the US but they want to implement their authoritarian laws in the US.
100% agreed. Why don't they just move to another country and leave the USA the fuck alone? We need to transition from a two party system to a one party system, that is, America First. The leftists should move the fuck away. If they don't like it too expensive in Candida or Europe then well that's too damn bad, they can move to fuckin' Malaysia or China or any other country. I hear Africa needs some gentrification. Just stay the fuck out of the USA with that left wing ideology shit and don't tread on me or my guns.

We should enforce a one party system by moving dissent left leaning opinioners out of the country by stripping them of their citizenship and paying for their visas in other countries instead of paying their welfare bills. If they refuse they are incarcerated and sentenced to life long hard labor work. That is that.

Nathan89
05-30-2022, 10:32 PM
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1531436505087868928?t

Saving a singular life was the same justification they used to destroy countries with their covid policies.

These people are a threat to freedom. Their logic is illogical and the more they apply that logic the more things they will ruin.

benefactor
05-30-2022, 10:38 PM
All these tears tbh. None of you whiny faggots even live there.

pgardn
05-30-2022, 10:38 PM
Then move to a place where it's both cheap and liberal. I hear Malaysia is taking applications.

I like the geography of Texas.
I love the outdoors, and I love the outdoors in Texas.
I can handle the heat. I love OUR coastline.

You move to Russia ya little puke.
Let Vlad butt-fuck you and send me a report from prison.
Russia has much stricter gun laws than the US.
so you should get yourself raped by some big Russian male after having sex with his fat wife.
And you wont be able to do anything about it.
Send us your report on the borsch as you go about your sales treks in Siberia as well.

with much adoration
-peagarden

HemisfairArena
05-30-2022, 10:42 PM
Texas is great despite the shitty Republicans that have been chosen.
Its a big state thankfully. Harder to f up environmentally. Huge Padre Island National Seashore they have not fked with yet. The middle parts anyways.

I guess youve never been to Austin or the southside/eastside in San Antonio,,,,democrat cesspools with extreme homelessness and rundown buildings. Houston and Dallas are getting there too,,,so tell me again howrepublicans are ruining the state,,,,

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2022, 10:45 PM
I like the geography of Texas.
I love the outdoors, and I love the outdoors in Texas.
I can handle the heat. I love OUR coastline.

You move to Russia ya little puke.
Let Vlad butt-fuck you and send me a report from prison.
Russia has much stricter gun laws than the US.
so you should get yourself raped by some big Russian male after having sex with his fat wife.
And you wont be able to do anything about it.
Send us your report on the borsch as you go about your sales treks in Siberia as well.

with much adoration
-peagarden
Vote Republican / America First or get the fuck out of this country.

You move to Malaysia ya little puke.
Malaysia has geography. Everything from coastal plains to mountains to even volcanoes.
Malaysia has plenty of heat. And humidity, too. Even more than Texas!! It's right on the equator.
Malaysia has year round tropical weather, and 3 races of single tropical women looking to pounce all over you and your American money and dick.
Malaysia has gun laws just like you like it.
And you probably won't get raped. And it's very cheap. You can get an apartment for about the equivalent of USD 100 per month and eat seafood feasts for USD 3 per day in or around Kuala Lumpur. If you don't like the city just move out to a less populous town.
Send us your report on Kim Jong Un's secret intelligence snipers while you're at it as well.

with much adoration
-andrew

pgardn
05-30-2022, 10:48 PM
I guess youve never been to Austin or the southside in San Antonio,,,,democrat cesspools with extreme homelessness and rundown buildings. Houston and Dallas are getting there too,,,so tell me again howrepublicans are ruining the state,,,,

I have been to both frequently.

Homelessness is a problem all over the country.
The unequal distribution of wealth and education in this country are huge factors in this problem.
And its the same group of people that get shit on no matter what color or religion; The perpetually poor people who find it very difficult to navigate this country because of the type of education that goes along with poverty.

daboom1
05-30-2022, 10:49 PM
Saving a singular life was the same justification they used to destroy countries with their covid policies.

These people are a threat to freedom. Their logic is illogical and the more they apply that logic the more things they will ruin.

They always have to dress the pig with lipstick to deceive the Chumps and Blakes that are eager to buy in.

daboom1
05-30-2022, 10:51 PM

The unequal distribution of wealth and education in this country are huge factors in this problem.
And its the same group of people that get shit on no matter what color or religion; The perpetually poor people who find it very difficult to navigate this country because of the type of education that goes along with poverty.

No homeless where I live except the illegal Mexican sleeping by the Wal-Mart.

spurraider21
05-30-2022, 10:53 PM
Trudeau :tu

HemisfairArena
05-30-2022, 10:54 PM

So riddle me this, pg,,,how come there is not near the homeless and abandoned buildings on the northside of san antonio(conservative) as the southside of san antonio(liberal)?,,,,but yet south siders keep voting democrat and continue to get screwed by democrat politicians in san antonio who do nothing for them,,,,The southside has been a cesspool forever and never changed and they have voted democrat for decades,,,its fucking crazy why they keep voting democrat. Kinda like people in Harlem keep voting democrat,,,always have,,,and for decades its still a shithole,,,,when will they wise up?,,,,

pgardn
05-30-2022, 10:54 PM
Vote Republican / America First or get the fuck out of this country.

You move to Malaysia ya little puke.
Malaysia has geography. Everything from coastal plains to mountains to even volcanoes.
Malaysia has plenty of heat. And humidity, too. Even more than Texas!! It's right on the equator.
Malaysia has year round tropical weather, and 3 races of single tropical women looking to pounce all over you and your American money and dick.
Malaysia has gun laws just like you like it.
And you probably won't get raped. And it's very cheap. You can get an apartment for about the equivalent of USD 100 per month and eat seafood feasts for USD 3 per day in or around Kuala Lumpur. If you don't like the city just move out to a less populous town.
Send us your report on Kim Jong Un's secret intelligence snipers while you're at it as well.

with much adoration
-andrew

I will happily stay in the US. And I grew up and live in Texas. I love the state despite its worthless, selfish people who rate food.
I will make sure that in the long run little skinny runts who are stupid and worthless go elsewhere.
Go to Russia. It has everything you want, especially a dictator and a corrupt government.

-with more adoration peagarden

Are you tired of this yet?

Blake
05-30-2022, 11:00 PM
Now consider what American Democrats will do to every other right in the name of safety. It won't be long till they are advocating forced microchip tracking. Just think how many crimes can be stopped. Their authoritarian logic is not limited to gun rights.

:lol that might be the stupidest slippery slope fear I've ever heard

Blake
05-30-2022, 11:02 PM
So riddle me this, pg,,,how come there is not near the homeless and abandoned buildings on the northside of san antonio(conservative) as the southside of san antonio(liberal)?,,,,but yet south siders keep voting democrat and continue to get screwed by democrat politicians in san antonio who do nothing for them,,,,The southside has been a cesspool forever and never changed and they have voted democrat for decades,,,its fucking crazy why they keep voting democrat. Kinda like people in Harlem keep voting democrat,,,always have,,,and for decades its still a shithole,,,,when will they wise up?,,,,

Northside = money
Southside = not as much money

Tons of homeless on the Northside tho. Probably because there's more in handouts.

Blake
05-30-2022, 11:04 PM

What does this even mean

HemisfairArena
05-30-2022, 11:05 PM
Look,,,its not rocket science,,,,Harlem in New York votes democrat in a democrat state and has for decades and its still a shithole?,,,,why is that?. Cabrini Green in Chicago,,,one of the most violent neighborhoods in America votes democrat in a democrat state and has for decades and its still a shithole and always has been,,,again, why is that?,,,,you cant blame republicans for what is happening there are many, many more examples,,,when will minorities wise up?,,,,maybe republicans arent the answer but democrats definitely arent with the lack of progress in many, many minority neighborhoods across America,,,,

Blake
05-30-2022, 11:05 PM
No homeless where I live except the illegal Mexican sleeping by the Wal-Mart.

Did you step over him like Jesus would do?

Blake
05-30-2022, 11:06 PM
Look,,,its not rocket science,,,,Harlem in New York votes democrat in a democrat state and has for decades and its still a shithole?,,,,why is that?. Cabrini Green in Chicago,,,one of the most violent neighborhoods in America votes democrat in a democrat state and has for decades and its still a shithole and always has been,,,again, why is that?,,,,you cant blame republicans for what is happening there are many, many more examples,,,when will minorities wise up?,,,,maybe republicans arent the answer but democrats definitely arent with the lack of progress in many, many minority neighborhoods across America,,,,

:lol no wonder nobody talks to you. You're an idiot

HemisfairArena
05-30-2022, 11:06 PM
Northside = money

Tons of homeless on the Northside tho. Probably because there's more in handouts.

So youre saying democrats dont take care of their own,,,republicans do,,,so why vote democrat?. San Antonio is a democrat run city so why does the north side have more money than the southside?,,,

HemisfairArena
05-30-2022, 11:07 PM
:lol no wonder nobody talks to you. You're an idiot

Lmao,,,this the response I expect when faced with facts,,,,by the way, dawg, I dont care if no one talks to me if you havent noticed,,,

Blake
05-30-2022, 11:08 PM
So youre saying democrats dont take care of their own,,,republicans do,,,so why vote democrat?. San Antonio is a democrat run city so why does the north side have more money than the southside?,,,

I'm not saying that at all. You're an idiot. :lol

pgardn
05-30-2022, 11:08 PM

The San Antonio river flows south as do most rivers generally do in Texas.
Cities that have rivers that flow north to south usually have cheaper property south because all the shit that gets thrown into rivers flows that way.
Cheaper property is bought and lived on by poorer people. Poorer people are usually from poor parents who also had a poor education.
Its a fairly clear generalization.

imo they vote democratic because they are the only party that offers hope but does not often deliver.
imo Trump Republicans offer absolutely no recipe for social mobility at all. And they dont care to hide it either.

Poverty and education is a real problem for poor people of all colors.
And the longer a family has been in the poverty cycle, the harder it is to get them out. imo

So how do you think the red team has the solution to the problem? Explain it to me.
When will the red team actually learn to think about the poverty education cycle and do something in Texas?

Blake
05-30-2022, 11:09 PM
Lmao,,,this the response I expect when faced with facts,,,,by the way, dawg, I dont care if no one talks to me if you havent noticed,,,

Lol "facts"

If you don't care then why post

ElNono
05-30-2022, 11:10 PM

Nathan89
05-30-2022, 11:10 PM
:lol that might be the stupidest slippery slope fear I've ever heard

It's just applied logic. The dems will be talking about how many lives it can save. They'll be asking is your privacy really so important? They'll compare the US to their authoritarian blueprint countries.

This is just another "slippery slope" the leftists will be wrong about. Instead of dismissing everything as a slippery slope maybe you should think things through.

ElNono
05-30-2022, 11:12 PM
It's just applied logic.

No it isn't. Logic implies they'll do all that within the framework of the 2A... that would be logical.

pgardn
05-30-2022, 11:12 PM
I'm not saying that at all. You're an idiot. :lol

Sorry.
I have a tendency to try as I dont know this poster that well.
El No No did the same thing with derp. If this is another derp, I am wasting my time.
A little hyped up from late exercise.

done...

Nathan89
05-30-2022, 11:13 PM

Why would people talk about dems blueprint country? It has no relevance.

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2022, 11:26 PM
I will happily stay in the US. And I grew up and live in Texas. I love the state despite its worthless, selfish people who rate food.
I will make sure that in the long run little skinny runts who are stupid and worthless go elsewhere.
Go to Russia. It has everything you want, especially a dictator and a corrupt government.

-with more adoration peagarden

Are you tired of this yet?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Blexas will never happen. Texas is never flipping (back) blue. Never, ever. You'll always be a gambit pawn on a large chessboard. Good night, Andrew.

Millennial_Messiah
05-30-2022, 11:27 PM
Northside = money

which is left wing ideology and socialism at its core.

South San is better actually. There's less gay culture, it's still cool to be macho, and the women are seductresses and very fecund. And actually weigh less. Them cholas down there be spicy :lol

ElNono
05-30-2022, 11:34 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Blexas will never happen. Texas is never flipping (back) blue. Never, ever. You'll always be a gambit pawn on a large chessboard. Good night, Andrew.

Don't bet on that. It might not happen relatively soon, but if you keep importing urban transplants in order to grow like you did in Austin, it's inevitable.

Ef-man
05-30-2022, 11:52 PM

Damn it!

First we tried plan “A, manipulating people with math and MAGAtards caught on.

Then we tried plan “B,” manipulating people with words and MAGAtards also caught on.

Time for plan “C” my fellow libs, manipulating people with interpretive dancing!

The game is afoot!

benefactor
05-31-2022, 12:17 AM
Why would people talk about dems blueprint country? It has no relevance.
I'm sure if you cry just a little bit louder whatever relevance you want Canada to have in your life will materialize

ElNono
05-31-2022, 02:03 AM
I'm sure if you cry just a little bit louder whatever relevance you want Canada to have in your life will materialize

tbh, you have to give Canada credit, this kind of stuff is how they keep undesirable Americans away from their country...

Trainwreck2100
05-31-2022, 03:23 AM
Don't bet on that. It might not happen relatively soon, but if you keep importing urban transplants in order to grow like you did in Austin, it's inevitable.
cancelled out and then some by those red fuckwads who moved to dallas. I honestly have no idea how the hispanic electorate goes in Texas because a bunch are 1 issue abortion voters and that shit is gone now.

daboom1
05-31-2022, 03:44 AM
cancelled out and then some by those red fuckwads who moved to dallas. I honestly have no idea how the hispanic electorate goes in Texas because a bunch are 1 issue abortion voters and that shit is gone now.

Most Hispanics in Texas are Catholic, and therefore Conservative Republican.

Splits
05-31-2022, 05:37 AM

lol 'most'

https://i.ibb.co/sgj70mY/image.png

ducks
05-31-2022, 08:56 AM
If you like their gun laws move there

Millennial_Messiah
05-31-2022, 09:12 AM

I'd bet my life savings on it. Tarrant is trending back red and the suburbs around all cities not Austin are generally quite red. It's more Missouri than say, Virginia with the suburbs. Austin is pretty maxed out and the Rio Grande Valley is trending hard to the right.

lol 'most'

https://i.ibb.co/sgj70mY/image.png

Now show me 2012 and 2016 compared to that... there is a massive trend in the right(ward) direction.

More Fort Worth (Tarrant), Denton and Collin Counties as opposed to Dallas itself, but the metroplex in general has trended to the right in the past 4 years.

Blake
05-31-2022, 09:20 AM
which is left wing ideology and socialism at its core.

South San is better actually. There's less gay culture, it's still cool to be macho, and the women are seductresses and very fecund. And actually weigh less. Them cholas down there be spicy :lol

When I say "handout" I'm talking about homeless walking up to a car at an intersection. I have no idea what you think handout means.

Dick Jones
05-31-2022, 09:25 AM
:lol

CosmicCowboy
05-31-2022, 09:43 AM
Canada is coastal liberal just like the US. In the heartland Alberta, Saskatchewan etc. They are just as conservative as Texas.

Trainwreck2100
05-31-2022, 12:26 PM
Hispanics in Texas are Catholic, and therefore Conservative Republican.

because of abortion, which is now gone, that's the problem when you have a single issue voter and there isn't an issue anymore

Blake
05-31-2022, 12:47 PM

What's the percent

Thread
05-31-2022, 12:57 PM
This is the 2nd 3 alarm fire in the North country in the last few months.

DO NOT DISCOUNT THIS.

Not verbatim, but you get the bent...

- "The tree of freedom requires the blood of it's patriots from time to time."

- Thomas Jefferson

Trill Clinton
05-31-2022, 01:14 PM

Proxy
05-31-2022, 01:25 PM

is that ducks lmao

Trill Clinton
05-31-2022, 01:36 PM
is that ducks lmao

Ducks is punjabi

SnakeBoy
05-31-2022, 01:36 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/6i3xdn.jpg

ChumpDumper
05-31-2022, 01:37 PM
:lol the right can't meme

hater
05-31-2022, 01:38 PM
Lol canada is not even a real country

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ordered Canadian food? :lmao

It doesnt exist

rascal
05-31-2022, 05:20 PM

Like voting for Republicans will make a huge difference for them.

ElNono
05-31-2022, 05:21 PM

Most Hispanics are Catholic period, but don't preclude them to vote blue in California. If you keep treating them as criminals, it's not going to be a voting bloc that sticks around.

Ef-man
05-31-2022, 05:28 PM
Ducks is punjabi

Number one reason not to shop at the 7/11 store - avoid ducks.

boutons_deux
05-31-2022, 05:28 PM
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=c5ffe9fe07&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r-3770788677514710420&th=1811c3bcd8c8abad&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ9qS75I-nRQfc81_4zm0NORLfp_PcvYNy_TGcQ9EneIIgZthxbJ7JuzFr-0eHosY1J8g1IxUduagvyzHAYV19NU4LPxsRimKUWT0vGXcdjyZ _q22nB7pmXtbCM&disp=emb&realattid=ii_l3uqdgjf0

ElNono
05-31-2022, 05:29 PM
I'd bet my life savings on it. Tarrant is trending back red and the suburbs around all cities not Austin are generally quite red. It's more Missouri than say, Virginia with the suburbs. Austin is pretty maxed out and the Rio Grande Valley is trending hard to the right.

If you're looking for trends, look at the last two presidential elections. Red topped out at 52% and lower than 2016, Blue went up 3 points in 2020. And this is with the RGV trending red.

You're not kidding anybody, this is really what prompted the new election law that actually make it harder for Texans to vote in a state that was already the most difficult to cast a vote on.

Like I said, if you keep on building blue cities by catering to blue transplants from blue states (where the money is), it's only a matter of time.

boutons_deux
05-31-2022, 05:32 PM
Texas:

" Today, the state’s population is approximately 85% urban.

Meanwhile, the working agricultural lands of Texas (farms and ranches) count for over 80% of our state’s land mass.

Alarmingly, those lands are owned by less than 1% of our population. "

https://www.texas-wildlife.org/resources/publications/the-massive-urban-rural-imbalance-in-texas

boutons_deux
05-31-2022, 05:55 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/285345071_420890040142576_8047647419353198776_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=DKTJbBrOAWQAX8LUay_&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00_AT9qiyJ2UMksEyzq2fCybFn_lBoLp3sYhkyCxBEyEGOn ng&oe=629B48BC

SnakeBoy
05-31-2022, 06:45 PM
You can die with a gun in your hand or against your head. Thomas Jefferson

daboom1
05-31-2022, 06:48 PM
https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1531780183803408384?t
https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1531780187813163009?t

ElNono
05-31-2022, 06:55 PM

She's weak

Blake
05-31-2022, 07:36 PM

Or from covid still

Ef-man
05-31-2022, 08:07 PM

Also Jefferson: This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fun.

Thread
05-31-2022, 08:09 PM

Tell it, Snake.
Testify!!!

hater
05-31-2022, 08:45 PM

Didnt he get shot in the face?

SnakeBoy
05-31-2022, 09:23 PM
Also Jefferson: This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fun.

Effy with a sense of humor. You high son?

ChumpDumper
05-31-2022, 09:42 PM

You can kill your slaves working them in the fields or rape them and have them raise your unacknowledged children.

--Also Thomas Jefferson

ChumpDumper
05-31-2022, 09:44 PM

:lol peach tree dish

Ef-man
05-31-2022, 09:53 PM
Effy with a sense of humor. You high son?

Just pointing out that T. J. was a fucking draft dodger who never should have been put in a position to write about the 2A as he knew shit about assault rifles.

benefactor
05-31-2022, 10:11 PM
:lol peach tree dish
:lol

Millennial_Messiah
06-01-2022, 10:30 AM
If you're looking for trends, look at the last two presidential elections. Red topped out at 52% and lower than 2016, Blue went up 3 points in 2020. And this is with the RGV trending red.

You're not kidding anybody, this is really what prompted the new election law that actually make it harder for Texans to vote in a state that was already the most difficult to cast a vote on.

Like I said, if you keep on building blue cities by catering to blue transplants from blue states (where the money is), it's only a matter of time.
Blue peaked in Nov. 2018, with red team only winning by 2.5%, i.e. coming very close to actually losing. There was a massive shift to the left between 2012 and 2018, but from 2019 onward it has trended back red. Trump or DeSantis will win Texas in '24 by closer to the 2016 margin than 2020. Maybe even somewhere between 2016 and 2012. It's not 2004 anymore because back then Austin was a tiny liberal oasis instead of basically Silicon Valley East.

Thread
06-01-2022, 11:23 AM
Blue peaked in Nov. 2018, with red team only winning by 2.5%, i.e. coming very close to actually losing. There was a massive shift to the left between 2012 and 2018, but from 2019 onward it has trended back red. Trump or DeSantis will win Texas in '24 by closer to the 2016 margin than 2020. Maybe even somewhere between 2016 and 2012. It's not 2004 anymore because back then Austin was a tiny liberal oasis instead of basically Silicon Valley East.

I like the cut of your jib.

MM

FrostKing
08-03-2023, 03:30 AM
https://i.ibb.co/6Y5s3dF/Screenshot-20230803-012311-Chrome.png

Justin is now free to be the first openly gay Prime Minister

Splits
08-03-2023, 05:43 AM

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/ea8e5890ca56ae20b0207f02a9ec234ef79cb1b2/0_299_2573_1542/master/2573.jpg?width=465&dpr=1&s=none

Blake
08-03-2023, 06:52 AM

You guys think Obama is gay too. Why do you do this?

Thread
08-03-2023, 06:57 AM

Just to break your balls, Blake, especially on Hussein.

pgardn
08-03-2023, 07:08 AM

They want it to be true so it is.

Its bigger than this board and real.
Thread understands the empty-headed ban of little men he hangs with.
M and Ms and Joey tatted-types. Cheer for those tiny people. They need urgent attention.
" Testify!" the pacifier.

Thread
08-03-2023, 07:16 AM

M and Ms and Joey tatted-types. Cheer for those tiny people. They need urgent attention.

peeg!!!
Sweetheart!!!!!!
The perverbial pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

Thread
08-03-2023, 07:21 AM

Absolutely, peeg & Blake. Your side takes those exact same shots at us and our people. Aggravates the hell outta us, well, at least me. I figure I'll throw it right back at ya's, even get more succinct.

See, you take your heroes, Hussein for instance as a superstar. I look at the race hustling motherfucker with utter contempt. He'd just GD better hope Bin did that Twin Tower job, otherwise his faggot ass is goin' to Hell.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2023, 08:47 AM

You are just aching to look at his dick.

benefactor
08-03-2023, 08:57 AM
Wife probably found out he was plowing those Trump women tbh

Ef-man
08-03-2023, 09:30 AM

He has stated that it is his cultural right to look at other men's junk, no homo, just needed to see if they were cut or not, not curious fantasy wide stance in airport restroom.

C'est la vie

FrostKing
08-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Must circle the wagons for little justin

I have a ton of Canadian buddies and they all laugh at this man child. He makes Biden look like Napoleon.

Thread
08-03-2023, 11:51 AM

I'll tell ya though, you put him in a dress, no, not Trump but pretty boy there and he'd be alright.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2023, 11:53 AM
Must circle the wagons for little justin

I have a ton of Canadian buddies and they all laugh at this man child. He makes Biden look like Napoleon.

:lol You're the one with Justin and his dick on your brain.

He won.

Thread
08-03-2023, 11:54 AM

& it looks like he's either got a nice one, or, those extra layered Depends that I know nothing about. He & separated should switch outfits.

Thread
08-03-2023, 11:56 AM
He has stated that it is his cultural right to look at other men's junk, no homo, just needed to see if they were cut or not, not curious fantasy wide stance in airport restroom.

C'est la vie

..."Tish, that's French!!!"

Thread
08-03-2023, 11:59 AM
:lol You're the one with Justin and his dick on your brain.

He won.

...otherwise you'd a been the one to storm the capitol, Dumps and a White rent-a-cop woulda shot a Black unarmed woman to death, but we'd had enough civility not to give said shooter a medal for it in the broad daylight.

tee, hee.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2023, 12:00 PM
:lol apparently two people are losing their shit over Justin.

FrostKing
08-03-2023, 12:04 PM
:lol apparently two people are losing their shit over Justin.
Why do you feel the need to rush to the defense of little Justin?

In Canada I've only seen cucks and chicks like this guy.

Blake
08-03-2023, 12:13 PM

In Canada I've only seen cucks and chicks like this guy.

Why do you have to call him homo like a 7th grader?

ChumpDumper
08-03-2023, 12:14 PM

In Canada I've only seen cucks and chicks like this guy.I only feel the need to mock you. Why are you so triggered by Justin? Is it because he's better looking and gets more women then you?

Thread
08-03-2023, 12:22 PM
Frosty; stompin' mudholes, walkin' 'em dry.

Frosty

clambake
08-03-2023, 12:28 PM
https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/ea8e5890ca56ae20b0207f02a9ec234ef79cb1b2/0_299_2573_1542/master/2573.jpg?width=465&dpr=1&s=none

Lol

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 12:50 PM

More like guys tbh and in black face!

koriwhat
08-03-2023, 12:50 PM

You're such a pathetic cunt PG

FrostKing
08-03-2023, 01:01 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Pgxh3KG/Screenshot-20230803-110107-Instagram.png

ChumpDumper
08-03-2023, 01:04 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Pgxh3KG/Screenshot-20230803-110107-Instagram.png

:lol this guy really makes you lose your shit.

Why?

FrostKing
08-03-2023, 01:15 PM
:lol this guy really makes you lose your shit.

Why?
I'm bringing back Bullying

ChumpDumper
08-03-2023, 01:16 PM
I'm bringing back BullyingNobody is being bullied by you.

Trudeau doesn't know you exist.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-03-2023, 05:18 PM
did trudeau ban guns yet

Blake
08-03-2023, 05:40 PM
I'm bringing back Bullying

Trump brought that back. He's doing great these days.

FrostKing
08-04-2023, 02:19 PM
https://i.ibb.co/tCXfQhn/IMG-20230804-WA0019.jpg

Buddy sent me just now :lol

Blake
08-04-2023, 03:20 PM
https://i.ibb.co/tCXfQhn/IMG-20230804-WA0019.jpg

Buddy sent me just now :lol

DAMN HE GOT HIM GOOD

FrostKing
08-05-2023, 12:02 PM
DAMN HE GOT HIM GOOD
Just an observation Blake. No need to bring emotion into the joke.

ChumpDumper
08-05-2023, 12:35 PM
Just an observation Blake. No need to bring emotion into the joke.

You are extremely emotional regarding Trudeau.

pgardn
08-05-2023, 12:56 PM
Based on purely anecdotal evidence from Toronto liberals they also dont especially like Trudeau and his behavior.
But they hate the trucker alternative. The trucker dudes that stayed after the others made their point and left for work are not given an ounce of grace even by Canadas conservatives it seems.
This is why its nice to ride trains out of Toronto and sit and listen and talk to different people all the way through. Once they were sure I was not a US Trumper... even the conservatives.
They do like their hunting. And dont feel threatened it also seems. And damn they know our politics well. Even what is happening in Texas. I wonder if the trains have a tendency to move people in Canada who actually read and can use rational thought.

Lefty? did I get into some sort of "Canadians who care train and train stations" or what? Went to Smith Falls and surrounding areas.