PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2022, 06:16 PM
Google Mark Middleton. Aide to Clinton that was the middleman getting Epstein into the white house and flew on the Lolita Express with Bill. Found hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast to the chest in Arkansas. Allegedly a "suicide". Do you guys realize how hard it is to shoot yourself in the chest with a shotgun, much less hanging from a noose?

SnakeBoy
06-06-2022, 06:18 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_lpfdXXIAQRAbs.jpg

spurraider21
06-06-2022, 06:20 PM
as usual, CC is still with her

next he and snackboi will start discussing hillary running in 2024

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2022, 06:25 PM
as usual, CC is still with her

next he and snackboi will start discussing hillary running in 2024

Just reporting the facts. Having potential dirt on the Clinton's seems to be hazardous to your health.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Google Mark Middleton. Aide to Clinton that was the middleman getting Epstein into the white house and flew on the Lolita Express with Bill. Found hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast to the chest in Arkansas. Allegedly a "suicide". Do you guys realize how hard it is to shoot yourself in the chest with a shotgun, much less hanging from a noose?

No, CC -- how hard is it to shoot yourself in the chest with a shotgun when hanging yourself with an extension cord doesn't work?

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2022, 06:40 PM
No, CC -- how hard is it to shoot yourself in the chest with a shotgun when hanging yourself with an extension cord doesn't work?

On a typical shotgun the distance from the end of the barrel to the trigger is longer than a man's arm. Pretty hard to hold it to your chest and fire it when you can't reach the trigger.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2022, 06:44 PM
On a typical shotgun the distance from the end of the barrel to the trigger is longer than a man's arm. Pretty hard to hold it to your chest and fire it when you can't reach the trigger.

So is there something a person could use to reach the trigger?

Maybe a stick?

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2022, 06:48 PM
So is there something a person could use to reach the trigger?

Maybe a stick?

Why don't you load one and try? Make sure you are hanging in a noose from a tree limb on your experiment.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2022, 06:50 PM
Why don't you load one and try? Make sure you are hanging in a noose from a tree limb on your experiment.Who says he was hanging from a noose when he shot himself?

Could have just as easily been standing on the table he put under the tree, then ended up hanging from the cord after he shot himself.

Or do you just want your innuendo to be true?

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2022, 06:51 PM
Who says he was hanging from a noose when he shot himself?

Could have just as easily been standing on the table he put under the tree, then ended up hanging from the cord after he shot himself.

Or do you just want your innuendo to be true?

Please recreate your scenario and video.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2022, 06:54 PM
Please recreate your scenario and video.Why?

You can't picture a man standing on a table and using a stick to pull the trigger of a shotgun pointed at his chest?

It's not that difficult.

Let's hear your conspiracy theory.:corn:

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2022, 06:57 PM
Why?

You can't picture a man standing on a table and using a stick to pull the trigger of a shotgun pointed at his chest?

It's not that difficult.

Let's hear your conspiracy theory.

If you were going to kill yourself, would you go to an isolated property 30 miles from your house. Climb up on a table, tie a rope/cord around your throat and attach it to a tree limb, then take a shotgun and hold it up to your chest with one hand and use a stick with the other hand to pull the trigger and shoot yourself in the chest?

Spurminator
06-06-2022, 06:59 PM
If you were going to kill yourself, would you go to an isolated property 30 miles from your house. Climb up on a table, tie a rope/cord around your throat and attach it to a tree limb, then take a shotgun and hold it up to your chest with one hand and use a stick to pull the trigger and shoot yourself in the chest?

If you were going to murder someone because they were connected to a President alleged to have visited an island for pedophiles, would you kill him with a shotgun and then hang his body from a tree 30 miles from his house?

ChumpDumper
06-06-2022, 07:00 PM
If you were going to kill yourself, would you go to an isolated property 30 miles from your house. Climb up on a table, tie a rope/cord around your throat and attach it to a tree limb, then take a shotgun and hold it up to your chest with one hand and use a stick with the other hand to pull the trigger and shoot yourself in the chest?

Never been suicidal, so I can't say I would do in that kind of crisis.

I do know people have killed themselves all kinds of ways and this doesn't seem very unusual.

Let's hear your conspiracy theory.:corn:

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2022, 07:04 PM
If you were going to murder someone because they were connected to a President alleged to have visited an island for pedophiles, would you kill him with a shotgun and then hang his body from a tree 30 miles from his house?

Assuming I had something heinous to hide, it would be a great way to send a warning to anyone else that might want to talk, especially when you had the local Little Rock law enforcement in your pocket.

baseline bum
06-06-2022, 07:06 PM
LOL CC is a Clinton Truther

Spurminator
06-06-2022, 07:07 PM
Assuming I had something heinous to hide, it would be a great way to send a warning to anyone else that might want to talk, especially when you had the local Little Rock law enforcement in your pocket.

Yep, law enforcement loves them some Clintons, no risk there of anyone squealing :lol

I'm guessing if they're who you think they are, anyone "wanting to talk" is already aware, and staging a cumbersome suicide to send a message probably isn't necessary.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2022, 07:07 PM
Little Rock is in a different county.

Ef-man
06-06-2022, 07:35 PM
The married father-of-two, who ran an air conditioning business, did not leave a note, though he told his family he was 'depressed', Montgomery said.

'I don't know the man, and I don't why he picked our county or picked that location to commit suicide. To our knowledge, he had never been there before, and we have no record of him being there before.

'He died from a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the chest. He found a tree and he pulled a table over there, and he got on that table, and he took an extension cord and put it around a limb, put it around his neck and he shot himself in the chest with a shotgun.

'It was very evident that the shotgun worked because there was not a lot of blood or anything on the scene. You can tell the shotgun blast was on his chest, you can tell that because there is a hole in the chest and pellets came out the back of his back. It was definitely self-inflicted in our opinion'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882101/Family-late-Clinton-advisor-Mark-Middleton-block-release-files-relating-suicide.html

pgardn
06-06-2022, 08:48 PM
I would like a complete list of people the Clinton's have had killed,
Does anyone have a list?

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2022, 09:13 PM
Does anyone have a list?

I'm normally not into conspiracy theories but this one was just too weird.

MultiTroll
06-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Does anyone have a list?
Think it's been posted on ST.

DMC
06-06-2022, 10:22 PM
Clintons not the only ones on that ledger.

clambake
06-07-2022, 12:07 AM
I'm normally not into conspiracy theories but this one was just too weird.

Clintons not the only ones on that ledger.

Holy shit lol

FuzzyLumpkins
06-07-2022, 01:40 AM
why do we need to google it? why don't you link your source like a normal person?

daboom1
06-07-2022, 01:54 AM
I'm glad casual posters are starting to connect the dots, I have been preaching this for years.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2022, 02:14 AM
I'm glad casual posters are starting to connect the dots, I have been preaching this for years.

Tell us your conspiracy theory, Qhris.

SnakeBoy
06-07-2022, 02:42 AM
Hard to believe how much you libs loved Hillary. Cried like babies when Trump destroyed her.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-07-2022, 03:10 AM
Hard to believe how much you libs loved Hillary. Cried like babies when Trump destroyed her.

Trump lost the popular vote to about the worst candidate the dems could've put out there. He then lost the election in a worse way to a only marginally better candidate. If Hillary was destroyed then Brandon disintegrated Donald.

Thread
06-07-2022, 03:13 AM
Trump lost the popular vote to about the worst candidate the dems could've put out there. He then lost the election in a worse way to a only marginally better candidate. If Hillary was destroyed then Brandon disintegrated Donald.

Boiled down:::

Trump President.
Not Clinton.

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2022, 03:22 AM
CC out here getting rabbit holed in front of us