PDA

View Full Version : Call for Clarence Thomas to resign

Blake
06-18-2022, 08:45 PM
Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) called on Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to resign on Thursday after news that his wife, Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, emailed with conservative lawyer John Eastman, who was central in former President Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

In a statement on Thursday, Pascrell said Thomas “cannot possibly be seen as a neutral actor,” labeling him “a corrupt jurist.” .........

...Pascrell, in his statement, referenced reports of Thomas “conspiring” with Trump and his allies while also noting that Clarence Thomas had heard 2020 election-related cases before the Supreme Court.

The high court has handed down at least 10 rulings regarding the 2020 election. Among the most notable was a January decision allowing the Jan. 6 panel to obtain White House records from the Trump administration.

Thomas was the only justice to dissent the decision.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3527863-house-democrat-calls-for-clarence-thomas-to-resign-following-report-of-wifes-email-with-eastman/

GAustex
06-18-2022, 08:52 PM
Good luck with that

Blake
06-18-2022, 08:53 PM
Good luck with that

No doubt it won't happen.

Thread
06-18-2022, 10:09 PM
You will grow old, gray and you will die before that ever happens.

HemisfairArena
06-18-2022, 10:18 PM
If they didnt make Ginsberg resign then no judge should ever resign for anything,,,,Ginsberg blatantly attack Trump any chance she got and a judge is suppose to be impartial. No other judge on the Supreme Court has ever slandered a president until Ginsberg with Trump.

If Donald Trump wins the presidential election, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is clear: She’s out.
"Time for us to move to New Zealand," Ginsburg told the New York Times’s Adam Liptak (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/11/us/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-no-fan-of-donald-trump-critiques-latest-term.html) in a story published Sunday, a joking remark she said she borrowed from her late husband. A Trump presidency, she went on, would be too horrible to contemplate: "I can’t imagine what [the Supreme Court] would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president."

pgardn
06-18-2022, 10:51 PM
If they didnt make Ginsberg resign then no judge should ever resign for anything,,,,Ginsberg blatantly attack Trump any chance she got and a judge is suppose to be impartial. No other judge on the Supreme Court has ever slandered a president until Ginsberg with Trump.

If Donald Trump wins the presidential election, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is clear: She’s out.
"Time for us to move to New Zealand," Ginsburg told the New York Times’s Adam Liptak (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/11/us/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-no-fan-of-donald-trump-critiques-latest-term.html) in a story published Sunday, a joking remark she said she borrowed from her late husband. A Trump presidency, she went on, would be too horrible to contemplate: "I can’t imagine what [the Supreme Court] would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president."

Welp Trump WAS our president and a miserable failure.
Thats different than INSISTING Biden did not win the election.
Meth head hemi: Do you believe Trump won the 2020 election?

If you do, you should let it be known.
Can’t imagine and did not…

Do you understand the difference?

HemisfairArena
06-18-2022, 11:04 PM
Welp Trump WAS our president and a miserable failure.
Thats different than INSISTING Biden did not win the election.
Meth head hemi: Do you believe Trump won the 2020 election?

If you do, you should let it be known.
Can’t imagine and did not…

Do you understand the difference?

She said all this before he was even president but running for the office which made it even worse,,,she was trying to influence a presidential election,,,,,jesus christ,,,,you democrats on here are beyond fuckin stupid and you wonder why i dont stick around and debate,,,,,do any of you EVER get anything factually right?,,,,:lmao and tell me how bad Trump was compared to bidens presidency, dumbass,,,,,lmao

pgardn
06-18-2022, 11:08 PM
She said all this before he was even president but running for the office which made it even worse,,,she was trying to influence a presidential election,,,,,jesus christ,,,,you democrats on here are beyond fuckin stupid and you wonder why i dont stick around and debate,,,,,do any of you EVER get anything factually right?,,,,:lmao and tell me how bad Trump was compared to bidens presidency, dumbass,,,,,lmao

Democrat… ?
You are a dictator worshipper.

Did Trump win the 2020 election fk stick? Tell the board.

You don’t debate because you have turnip for brains. Let’s be honest here….
And no you fkn idiot, she messaged this stupid shit AFTER the election.
You fckn can’t read. Jan 6 and all the dumbassery was AFTER the election.
She messaged Mark Meadows AFTER the election.

Ef-man
06-08-2024, 09:09 AM
Bump cause he forgot about this free $500K vacation.

The first trip, reimbursed by Crow and his wife, Cathy, occurred July 12, 2019, in Bali, Indonesia. Thomas indicated that he was a guest of the couple and was reimbursed for food and lodging at a hotel.

ProPublica first reported on the trip to Indonesia, writing that Thomas and his wife, Ginni, vacationed with the Crows for “nine days of island-hopping in a volcanic archipelago on a superyacht staffed by a coterie of attendants and a private chef.” The cost of the trip would have exceeded $500,000 for the Thomases, according to ProPublica, but the bill was covered by Crow.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4710159-supreme-court-justices-financial-disclosure-revelations/

Spurs Homer
06-08-2024, 10:13 AM

Actually, she nailed it.

The convicted felon has never stopped committing crimes and has polluted the usa so much that his corrupt party is now ok with a convicted felon/rapist/traitor as president.

The scotus is now able to come out of their closet and fly insurrection flags, openly take bribes in the millions, and refuse to recuse for cases of their insurrectionist cult leader.

She might be rolling in her grave as we speak...but she absolutely nailed it!

Thread
06-08-2024, 11:12 AM
Bump cause he forgot about this free $500K vacation.

The first trip, reimbursed by Crow and his wife, Cathy, occurred July 12, 2019, in Bali, Indonesia. Thomas indicated that he was a guest of the couple and was reimbursed for food and lodging at a hotel.

ProPublica first reported on the trip to Indonesia, writing that Thomas and his wife, Ginni, vacationed with the Crows for “nine days of island-hopping in a volcanic archipelago on a superyacht staffed by a coterie of attendants and a private chef.” The cost of the trip would have exceeded $500,000 for the Thomases, according to ProPublica, but the bill was covered by Crow.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4710159-supreme-court-justices-financial-disclosure-revelations/

You ain't turnin' Thomas. We never punish a proud Black man in America. Ever. It's our religion.

Thread
06-08-2024, 11:14 AM
Actually, she nailed it.

The convicted felon has never stopped committing crimes and has polluted the usa so much that his corrupt party is now ok with a convicted felon/rapist/traitor as president.

The scotus is now able to come out of their closet and fly insurrection flags, openly take bribes in the millions, and refuse to recuse for cases of their insurrectionist cult leader.

She might be rolling in her grave as we speak...but she absolutely nailed it!

It's that free country thing, Homer, don't you know.

You had your chance with RBG, but we're too busy chasing Trump around with a battleaxe trying to cut his off. What'd Trump do?

Packed that fuckin' SC like a boss.

tee, hee.

Ef-man
06-13-2024, 10:18 PM
Bump cause he forgot several other free trips, that we know of. Being so forgetful should be reason enough for dismissal from bench.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas took at least three additional trips funded by billionaire benefactor Harlan Crow that the conservative justice failed to disclose, the Democratic chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee said on Thursday.

Crow, a Texas businessman and Republican donor, disclosed details about the justice's travel between 2017 and 2021 in response to a Judiciary Committee vote last November to authorize subpoenas to Crow and Leonard Leo, another influential conservative figure, according to Senator Dick Durbin.

Thread
06-13-2024, 10:20 PM
Bump cause he forgot several other free trips, that we know of. Being so forgetful should be reason enough for dismissal from bench.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas took at least three additional trips funded by billionaire benefactor Harlan Crow that the conservative justice failed to disclose, the Democratic chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee said on Thursday.

Crow, a Texas businessman and Republican donor, disclosed details about the justice's travel between 2017 and 2021 in response to a Judiciary Committee vote last November to authorize subpoenas to Crow and Leonard Leo, another influential conservative figure, according to Senator Dick Durbin.

The Black woman, she did bad as well, Effy.

GAustex
06-13-2024, 10:52 PM
^ It’s a one way street
That’s (D)ifferent

Blake
06-14-2024, 12:00 AM
^ It’s a one way street
That’s (D)ifferent

Oh you mean like Hunter

Thread
06-14-2024, 12:47 AM
Oh you mean like Hunter

Trump did that.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2024, 02:14 AM

If he resigns it will be in February 2025 for Black History month and he'll be replaced by a young black conservative magattorney/judge by Trump and a GOP senate majority after loser fake moderates like Jon Tester and Sherrod Brown go down.

Thread
06-14-2024, 02:36 AM
If he resigns it will be in February 2025 for Black History month and he'll be replaced by a young black conservative magattorney/judge by Trump and a GOP senate majority after loser fake moderates like Jon Tester and Sherrod Brown go down.

UNT, sneakin' back in.

You damn poontanger, you.

koriwhat
06-14-2024, 05:51 PM
Lol at all the tolerant dipshit regressives who deep down are more racist than the Jim Crow era... You know who you dumbfucks are! I bet yall wanted to give Byrd's eulogy yourselves instead of the Big Guy.

Thread
06-14-2024, 07:36 PM
Lol at all the tolerant dipshit regressives who deep down are more racist than the Jim Crow era... You know who you dumbfucks are! I bet yall wanted to give Byrd's eulogy yourselves instead of the Big Guy.

kori, testifyin'. Friday afternoon.

kori

z0sa
06-14-2024, 09:00 PM

The problem here is accountability. I refuse to shit all over anyone's rights to be friends with whomever they want, even a supreme court justice who could possibly be swayed - even if you believe everyone's first and best interest is only their own, you can't control people without reaping the whirlwind of consequences behind it. But that said, how can you refuse to be accountable for these gifts? In a free nation with an open press and speech, such a thing (not disclosing your gifts from billionaires) is anathema to a reasonable discussion about how the SCOTUS interprets law.

GAustex
06-14-2024, 09:12 PM
^ It’s a one way street
That’s (D)ifferent

Thread
06-14-2024, 09:15 PM
The problem here is accountability. I refuse to shit all over anyone's rights to be friends with whomever they want, even a supreme court justice who could possibly be swayed - even if you believe everyone's first and best interest is only their own, you can't control people without reaping the whirlwind of consequences behind it. But that said, how can you refuse to be accountable for these gifts? In a free nation with an open press and speech, such a thing (not disclosing your gifts from billionaires) is anathema to a reasonable discussion about how the SCOTUS interprets law.

Horseshit, 0. You're sick and tired of having the SC numbered against ya. Now you want to be fair and square. Now. Before when you had the con, you didn't give a shit about the other side being short. You just a kept skinnin' and grinnin' because you held serve.

And you dumb asses let RBG die. All you had to do is put her on life support...we'd take a fit, it'd go into the courts and take months if not a year or more to come to a head.

Then you figured Trump won't know his ass from a hole in the ground about choosing SC judges. And frankly he doesn't. Asked 'em point blank about abortion, didn't dance around, or, give two shits about decorum. "I just need an answer on the abortion. I want to kill it. Will you kill it if I hire you, honest now. Yes, or, no. Hurry, I got lunch waitin' and the Honeymooners?"

Got the answer he wanted and voila. He stacked the court with ringers.

Trump did that.

Same mistake back in '90 with Bork. You wouldn't leave him alone till you ran 'em off, the fatso. Hell, he's been dead 10 years. What'd we stick you with then?...Thomas.

Don't fret, 0, you'll have the con again and then you can Lord it over us...and be a big shot.

z0sa
06-14-2024, 10:25 PM
Horseshit, 0. You're sick and tired of having the SC numbered against ya. Now you want to be fair and square. Now. Before when you had the con, you didn't give a shit about the other side being short. You just a kept skinnin' and grinnin' because you held serve.

And you dumb asses let RBG die. All you had to do is put her on life support...we'd take a fit, it'd go into the courts and take months if not a year or more to come to a head.

Then you figured Trump won't know his ass from a hole in the ground about choosing SC judges. And frankly he doesn't. Asked 'em point blank about abortion, didn't dance around, or, give two shits about decorum. "I just need an answer on the abortion. I want to kill it. Will you kill it if I hire you, honest now. Yes, or, no. Hurry, I got lunch waitin' and the Honeymooners?"

Got the answer he wanted and voila. He stacked the court with ringers.

Trump did that.

Same mistake back in '90 with Bork. You wouldn't leave him alone till you ran 'em off, the fatso. Hell, he's been dead 10 years. What'd we stick you with then?...Thomas.

Don't fret, 0, you'll have the con again and then you can Lord it over us...and be a big shot.

As long as it serves your self-interest, as the SCOTUS does for you currently, it must be good. But how does Clarence Thomas getting gifts you'll never see a penny of interest you? That's what I really want to know.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-14-2024, 10:44 PM
As long as it serves your self-interest, as the SCOTUS does for you currently, it must be good. But how does Clarence Thomas getting gifts you'll never see a penny of interest you? That's what I really want to know.
Sort of like Your RBG getting 9 + years of NWO-level cancer treatment for her stage 4 terminal pancreatic cancer that she was diagnosed with in 2011, that has only been made available to certain "entitled" individuals, strictly deep within the uniparty, and kept far away from the general public because your Democrats worship population control.

tee, hee.

Thread
06-14-2024, 10:46 PM

I don't care, because right now I'm winning, I'm on top. When you're on top and you was accused of shit, you didn't care. And like I said, it'll switch back and I'll be in the shitter and you'll be king.

Your side, the higher ups realize without compunction that Trump did this. He's the one that hired these last Justices and they're fuckin' hard ass to the right. Before when we'd hire one thru say Bush2, they were RINO's right from the get-go, because lo & behold when it got down to brass tacks/Trump making President Bush2 had been in bed with the Obama's all his life, but that was kept under wraps by ALL media till Trump beat the daylights out of Hillary and Bush2 went off his nut, brought the photo albums out of him and the Obama's on and on. It's ruined his health, made an old man of him. This country is fucked up, and Trump making President finally blew the top off once and for all. Your side went nutty-nuts at the sight because you never saw it coming. You had the next 8 years at least to count on. But, honestly you have the next 12 years if you play your cards right. Of course you have to get Biden to 1.20.25 and then you're free to shove Harris in there and she'll have his second 4 and 8 of her. I can see them trying to finagle Hillary as the VP, if it's legal and then we're down till well into the '40s. Your side don't fuck around. We? We fuck around. Sure, Trump pulled the SC off, but you're nippin' at that now 24/7. Your side ain't no country preacher. Nope.

And now Trump has pulled this Hunter shit off, but that's personal twixt him and Biden, and his immediate cronies. There is no worth intrinsically for our side in this pitch battle. And I realize that, but it's as good as I'm gonna get, so, I eat it up and spit it out all over your fellows on this site. I enjoy the fall of this country, because it initiated for good once Trump made President, your side went to war over it. You'll never stop now. And since Trump wouldn't go away like you'd bet on with all your heart we're gonna stand in the center circle throwing hair makers back and forth for eternity.

Trump did that. He made President.

Ef-man
06-14-2024, 10:47 PM

Agree on accountability and taxes.

As for friendships, having a billionaire with cases before SC and not recusing himself, that is another big strike.

Ef-man
06-14-2024, 10:48 PM
Sort of like Your RBG getting 9 + years of NWO-level cancer treatment for her stage 4 terminal pancreatic cancer that she was diagnosed with in 2011, that has only been made available to certain "entitled" individuals, strictly deep within the uniparty, and kept far away from the general public because your Democrats worship population control.

tee, hee.

link on NWO treatment cause it reeks of you being triggered.

Thread
06-14-2024, 10:50 PM
Agree on accountability and taxes.

As for friendships, having a billionaire with cases before SC and not recusing himself, that is another big strike.

He'll never resign and there is nary mechanism to "fire" him.

Knock yourselves out.

ChumpDumper
06-15-2024, 02:09 AM

tee, hee.:lol wut

Thread
06-15-2024, 11:13 AM
:lol wut

"wut" my ass.

Ef-man
06-15-2024, 01:51 PM
:lol wut

"NWO" wut :lol

UNT Eagles 2016
06-15-2024, 03:43 PM
link on NWO treatment cause it reeks of you being triggered.

The fact is people like her, Jimmy Carter, Harry Reid and others way outlive the 95th percentile date for their cancer diagnosis consistently and ordinary people don't. There is a pattern.

The only thing the deep state researchers haven't figured out yet is glioblastoma, but they will soon if they haven't already.

Blake
06-15-2024, 04:05 PM
The fact is people like her, Jimmy Carter, Harry Reid and others way outlive the 95th percentile date for their cancer diagnosis consistently and ordinary people don't. There is a pattern.

The only thing the deep state researchers haven't figured out yet is glioblastoma, but they will soon if they haven't already.

So you just now are figuring out that wealthy people in America have access to better medicine?

Thread
06-15-2024, 04:21 PM
So you just now are figuring out that wealthy people in America have access to better medicine?

...so does millions of Nazi's in Ukraine, Blake. Full ride...we pay.

UNT Eagles 2016
06-15-2024, 05:34 PM

Oh I'm a full blown socialist classical leftist (NOT new left - deep state big corp crony crapitalist oligarchy) when it comes to healthcare and medicine. I strongly support European style socialized medicine, or at least the public option. I've been strongly on that side for over a decade and haven't wavered.

But opposite, I'm very right wing when it comes to education. The public education system in the USA is FAILING. The DoE should be abolished, 100%. My mother last month literally was told by NISD she'd get fired if she didn't pass students who were failing her class with grades as low as 31% for the semester. And the STAAR passing requirements for 2024 were reduced from the standard near 70% to about 35%... no joke. My mom last year literally had about half the students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade classes who couldn't read English above kindergarten level.

Ef-man
06-15-2024, 05:56 PM

Damn the NWO rich for pulling themselves up by the bootstraps!!!

Thread
06-15-2024, 07:02 PM
Damn the NWO rich for pulling themselves up by the bootstraps!!!

...so does millions of Nazi's in Ukraine, Effy. Full ride...we pay.

HemisfairArena
06-16-2024, 12:33 AM
When democrats turned a blind eye to ginsburg after she trashed Trump and showed how Partisan she was while on the court,,,,,then I said all the gloves are off,,,,,I hope all conservative supreme court justices shove it down the democrats throats,,,,and they are.

diego
06-16-2024, 01:12 AM
The difference is no leftists will defend the democratic party because it IS infested with lobbyists and corruption. Meanwhile the right will justify all of their fuckery and then some, which makes you worse, no matter how much some want to pretend it's all payback .. the right has been pulling the same shit forever and it works because some poor dumbasses are willing to stomach the very thing they loathe so long as it damages their opponents. If there's one thing being a nba fan taught me, it's that you can have a thousand rules and a thousand replays and you still can't get people to agree on what fucking happened

Blake
06-16-2024, 01:48 AM
When democrats turned a blind eye to ginsburg after she trashed Trump and showed how Partisan she was while on the court,,,,,then I said all the gloves are off,,,,,I hope all conservative supreme court justices shove it down the democrats throats,,,,and they are.

Do you set aside this time every Saturday night just for this?

Thread
06-16-2024, 04:15 AM

Amen.

Thread
06-16-2024, 04:15 AM
Do you set aside this time every Saturday night just for this?

Has you up at midnight, Blake.