PDA

View Full Version : Woman driver rams security at Dallas strip club XTC

MultiTroll
06-28-2022, 09:46 AM
Shot and killed before she could do more damage says guard, strip club. Link:

Shalanda Anderson shot dead after striking security guard with car outside Dallas strip club (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2022/06/27/shalanda-anderson-shot-dead-after-striking-security-guard-with-car-outside-dallas-strip-club/)

What do SpursTalk sources say the inside story is?

MultiTroll
06-28-2022, 09:52 AM

SpursforSix
06-28-2022, 01:51 PM
Shot and killed before she could do more damage says guard, strip club. Link:

Shalanda Anderson shot dead after striking security guard with car outside Dallas strip club (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2022/06/27/shalanda-anderson-shot-dead-after-striking-security-guard-with-car-outside-dallas-strip-club/)

What do SpursTalk sources say the inside story is?

Sometimes bitches be crazy

Blake
06-28-2022, 02:47 PM
A security guard at a Dallas strip club was arrested Monday in connection to the death of woman who drove her car into a crowd and then was shot over the weekend, according to police.

At about 5 a.m. Saturday, Dallas police responded to a shooting call at XTC Cabaret located at 8550 N. Stemmons Freeway.

Police said they found Shalonda Anderson, 32, with a gunshot wound at the scene. She was transported to a local hospital where she died from her injuries, police said.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/dallas/article262945728.html

Blake
06-28-2022, 02:51 PM
I'm gonna guess she was angry looking for baby daddy at 5am. Just a guess

ChumpDumper
06-28-2022, 03:15 PM

Naw, she was a customer who was pissed about her change.

Nothing good happens after midnight.

Blake
06-28-2022, 03:53 PM

As much as I say this to the kids I still feel I don't say it enough

MultiTroll
06-28-2022, 03:58 PM
Sometimes bitches be crazy
Crazy as in driving your car into people with intent to injure or kill is not your average cray cray.

Something like that.
Got to be something / someone that triggered her.

SpursforSix
06-28-2022, 06:28 PM
Crazy as in driving your car into people with intent to injure or kill is not your average cray cray.

Nah…that’s crazy. When people snap, they snap. The saving grace is that most of the time, the crazy isn’t in a car. But it’s the same process. Someone snaps and uses whatever they have around them to further the crazy.

MultiTroll
06-29-2022, 11:21 AM

most of the time, the crazy isn’t in a car.

ChumpDumper
06-29-2022, 11:24 AM
Inebriated and angry can lead to stupid impulsive shit.

In cars or out.

Blake
06-29-2022, 11:45 AM
Inebriated and angry can lead to stupid impulsive shit.

In cars or out.

Perfect time to run out and buy a gun

Trill Clinton
06-30-2022, 11:02 AM
Yea if she intentionally tried to hit people then she got the response she was looking for. Prayers for her children.

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 11:19 AM
Any SpursesTalk playas gon drop what really came down?

https://youtu.be/5n2k9mzbvFM

ChumpDumper
06-30-2022, 11:27 AM
Any SpursesTalk playas gon drop what really came down?

https://youtu.be/5n2k9mzbvFM

What else do you think could've possibly happened?

What's your conspiracy theory here?

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 11:34 AM
Chumpy why don't you sit this one out.

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 11:37 AM
She's got her 5 year old kid flashing gang signs while posing for the family photo.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FWN7C1dXgAAKSv9?format=jpg&name=small

SpursforSix
06-30-2022, 12:06 PM
She's got her 5 year old kid flashing gang signs while posing for the family photo.

Kids do stupid shit. I remember liking Motley Crue and throwing up devil horns in pictures.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2022, 12:12 PM

Nope.

What do you think happened other than some pissed off and probably impaired person's losing it?

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 12:15 PM
Kids do stupid shit. I remember liking Motley Crue and throwing up devil horns in pictures.
Please.

The defiant look on the moms face and body language shows she is clearly encouraging the same tude on her spawn.
Even the girls got the "yo want some o dis biatch?" posuer going on.

SpursforSix
06-30-2022, 12:24 PM
Please.

The defiant look on the moms face and body language shows she is clearly encouraging the same tude on her spawn.

Dude...it's social media. They don't know what the fuck they're doing. They've just seen it somewhere else.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2022, 12:27 PM
:lol writing family biographies from a tweet and a photo

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 12:41 PM
Dude...it's social media. They don't know what the fuck they're doing. They've just seen it somewhere else.
RRRiiight.
Mom of 3 is at a strip club at 5 a.m., mows down security guards and gets shot.....

Blake
06-30-2022, 12:48 PM
Please.

Looks like they're at Chuck e cheese

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 12:53 PM
https://youtu.be/tXve32p83bo

SpursforSix
06-30-2022, 12:57 PM
RRRiiight.
Mom of 3 is at a strip club at 5 a.m., mows down security guards and gets shot.....

So you think before they took the pic, the mom says to the boys, "make sure you flash some gang signs", and then says to the girl, "do your sassy black woman pose."?

SpursforSix
06-30-2022, 12:58 PM
reminds me of reading way too much into this pic

http://i.imgur.com/ePyzcty.jpg

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 01:15 PM
So you think before they took the pic, the mom says to the boys, "make sure you flash some gang signs", and then says to the girl, "do your sassy black woman pose."?
How far in advance, who knows.
That the tude was encouraged by Mom? Absolutely.

lefty
06-30-2022, 01:31 PM
If she was white they would have arrested her tbh

Trill Clinton
06-30-2022, 01:35 PM
If she was white they would have arrested her tbh

And made a food run at Burger King before she goes to jail.

SpursforSix
06-30-2022, 01:36 PM
How far in advance, who knows.
That the tude was encouraged by Mom? Absolutely.

LOL. The "tude". Here's what you said:

"She's got her 5 year old kid flashing gang signs while posing for the family photo."
"The defiant look on the moms face and body language shows she is clearly encouraging the same tude on her spawn.
Even the girls got the "yo want some o dis biatch?" posuer going on."

"The defiant look". It's just a picture. You're reading too much into it. Maybe the boys are wannabee gangbangers and maybe the girl is a sassy black biatch. But you can't get that out of one photo because in your opinion the crazy mom looks, "defiant".

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 02:55 PM
LOL. "The defiant look". It's just a picture. You're reading too much into it. Maybe the boys are wannabee gangbangers and maybe the girl is a sassy black biatch. But you can't get that out of one photo because in your opinion the crazy mom looks, "defiant".
Love to have you at the poker table.

Also I'm basing it on numerous pics of the mom combined with her 5 a.m. (got there at mid, 2, 3? trip(s) to the strip club.

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 02:57 PM
Blakes the only one who's weighed in with a plausible for instance. :tu

ChumpDumper
06-30-2022, 03:16 PM
Blakes the only one who's weighed in with a plausible for instance. :tu:lol The reason was right there in the article.

You didn't read it.

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 03:38 PM
Naw, she was a customer who was pissed about her change.

:lol The reason was right there in the article.

You didn't read it.
Chumpy that you think in totality that this was all about a customer not getting the correct change.....
A heterosexual strip club event leading to a murder is not your forte.

koriwhat
06-30-2022, 04:06 PM
She was a stripper there or what? No love lost for all the whores of this world. Good luck in the after life burning for eternity!

ChumpDumper
06-30-2022, 06:50 PM
Chumpy that you think in totality that this was all about a customer not getting the correct change.....
A heterosexual strip club event leading to a murder is not your forte.
You aren't man enough to post your conspiracy theory.

Being a man isn't your forte.

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 07:28 PM
You aren't man enough to post your conspiracy theory.

Being a man isn't your forte.
:lol
Desperate Chumpy with another of his strawman.
Excuse me strawperson attempts.

MultiTroll
07-01-2022, 09:10 AM
WFAA with some potential bombs:

WATCH: Video shows security guard put gun to woman's head after shooting at Dallas club; Family demands business to close (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/watch-video-shows-security-guard-put-gun-to-womans-head-after-shooting-at-dallas-club-family-demands-business-to-close/ar-AAYYuCx)

MultiTroll
07-01-2022, 09:18 AM
Court documents also say, Shalonda’s car was never a threat.
Our WFAA full report at 6p.

The video would beg to differ but....this needs to be clarified 100%.
Video from WFAA report also says water was thrown, altho it does not say Shalonda and krew threw the water or had the water thrown at them. Shalonda (nickname "Lundy") and 2 other girls with her WERE PEPPER SPRAYED. Sounds like while still inside the club.

MultiTroll
07-01-2022, 09:26 AM
Chumpy is factually correct in this Shalonda / XTC case per Dallas police:

"Dallas City Council passed an ordinance earlier this year, saying that sexually oriented businesses should shut down between the hours of 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. Dallas police say that’s when most crimes happen."

As much as I say this to the kids I still feel I don't say it enough
Maybe give them factual examples like this.

Anderson is the fifth person to die after visiting XTC Cabaret and is the 8th person to be shot outside the club. (And per article it appears 1/2 of the shooters skated in court.)

Blake
07-01-2022, 09:53 AM
Mostly I tell them that most of the vehicles on the roads after midnight are cops and drunks

MultiTroll
07-01-2022, 10:04 AM
Mostly I tell them that most of the vehicles on the roads after midnight are cops and drunks
Do they flash gang signs in family photos which SpursForSix says is totally normal?

SpursforSix
07-01-2022, 11:59 AM
Do they flash gang signs in family photos which SpursForSix says is totally normal?

You never mentioned what gang signs these were. I'm interested to hear what you think their affiliation is.

SpursforSix
07-01-2022, 12:02 PM
You never mentioned what gang signs these were. I'm interested to hear what you think their affiliation is.

After looking at it harder, I think the older boy is a satanist. And the younger is from Vulcan gang.

Blake
07-01-2022, 12:02 PM
The kid is trying hard to get the Vulcan gang sign right

Blake
07-01-2022, 12:03 PM
Beat me.

Older kid is in the longhorn gang

SpursforSix
07-01-2022, 12:15 PM
Beat me.

Strongly disagree. Here's Gene Simmons, the devil worshiper.
"Kiss" stands for "Kings in Satan's Service"

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/huMRRgiYUdmK4zXC9oBERh-320-80.jpg

SpursforSix
07-01-2022, 12:24 PM

Seriously though. You thing they're flashing, "gang signs". What's your basis for that?

Blake
07-01-2022, 06:56 PM

Not so sure about that.

Take this Dio album cover for instance:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61WQhs8debL._SY780_.jpg

Notice here that the thumb is not sticking out yet clearly this is a servant of Satan.

Blake
07-01-2022, 06:57 PM
Of course, that being said, the hook em horns symbol doesn't use the thumb either.

MultiTroll
07-01-2022, 07:07 PM
After looking at it harder, I think the older boy is a satanist. And the younger is from Vulcan gang.
Your concerns can be addressed here:
Links:
Gang Unit (dallaspolice.net) (http://dallasda.co/gang-unit/#:~:text=The%20Gang%20Unit%20focuses%20on%20the%20 targeted%20areas,that%20creates%20strategies%20to% 20aggressively%20prosecute%20gang-related%20crimes.)

Gang Unit - Dallas Da

The kid is trying hard to get the Vulcan gang sign right
Also see the above links.

Not sure.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2022, 07:22 PM
Again, what's your conspiracy theory here?

MultiTroll
07-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Waiting for more information to give another of my fair, balanced super intelligent takes.

Thrown water. Need more info on that.
Pepper sprayed. By whom and exactly when.

Car being run into security guards. What, if anything did guards do just prior to this?

Guard standing over Lundy after she had been shot inside her car.
HTF did she make it out of the car to the grassy area and WTF was guard doing standing over her pointing a gun at her head George Floyd style?

Additionally, what Lundy dealing / exchanging / doing any drugs at the club. Bartender ditto.

ChumpDumper
07-01-2022, 07:55 PM
Waiting for more information to give another of my fair, balanced super intelligent takes.

Thrown water. Need more info on that.
Pepper sprayed. By whom and exactly when.

Car being run into security guards. What, if anything did guards do just prior to this?

Guard standing over Lundy after she had been shot inside her car.
HTF did she make it out of the car to the grassy area and WTF was guard doing standing over her pointing a gun at her head George Floyd style?

Additionally, what Lundy dealing / exchanging / doing any drugs at the club. Bartender ditto.

What would change the story from irate customer who lost it?

SpursforSix
07-01-2022, 09:23 PM
Not so sure about that.

Take this Dio album cover for instance:

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61WQhs8debL._SY780_.jpg

Notice here that the thumb is not sticking out yet clearly this is a servant of Satan.

Lol at comparing an album cover to a real pic of Demon from Kings In Satan’s Service.

SpursforSix
07-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Your concerns can be addressed here:
Links:
(http://dallasda.co/gang-unit/#:~:text=The%20Gang%20Unit%20focuses%20on%20the%20 targeted%20areas,that%20creates%20strategies%20to% 20aggressively%20prosecute%20gang-related%20crimes.)Gang Unit (dallaspolice.net) (https://www.dallaspolice.net/division/youthoperations/gang-unit)

Gang Unit - Dallas Da

Also see the above links.

Not sure.

So I never saw the confirmation of what gangs the kids are associated with. As Chump would say, “be specific”. Cuz to me, it looks like kids posing for a pic. I used to wear parachute pants and have a mullet. But it didn’t mean I was your mom’s husband.

Blake
07-02-2022, 12:56 AM
Lol at comparing an album cover to a real pic of Demon from Kings In Satan’s Service.

Yeah, well turn the album cover upside down and you'll see the word "dio" become "devil"

FrostKing
07-02-2022, 02:50 AM
Highly unlikely this was the 1st photo they did this

The way I was raised - there would be explanation why it's bad (you are embarrassing yourself and us to family, friends, etc), instructions to not do it again and punishment put forth if done again

But we all know she highly likely listens to Rap around her children

Millennial_Messiah
07-03-2022, 09:35 AM
Too hot to be in Texas this summer. Hottest summer in Texas history. Thank goodness I'm in Michigan right now.

Blake
07-03-2022, 11:53 AM
Too hot to be in Texas this summer. Hottest summer in Texas history. Thank goodness I'm in Michigan right now.

I've got family with a place in the mountains in Utah about an hour from Salt Lake. The house is about 60 years old and they're having to buy a window unit for the first time for it since temps are climbing close to 100 up there. In law says he can't recall anything like this

Millennial_Messiah
07-03-2022, 12:33 PM
I've got family with a place in the mountains in Utah about an hour from Salt Lake. The house is about 60 years old and they're having to buy a window unit for the first time for it since temps are climbing close to 100 up there. In law says he can't recall anything like this

Got to get higher elevation. In Central City Colorado, 8,510 ft above sea level it is highs around 70 and lows in the 50s even this hot summer. Similar for Aspen and Fraser but they are more expensive

MultiTroll
07-23-2022, 11:02 PM
So I never saw the confirmation of what gangs the kids are associated with. As Chump would say, “be specific”. Cuz to me, it looks like kids posing for a pic. I used to wear parachute pants and have a mullet. But it didn’t mean I was your mom’s husband.
I was never between you and your mom's husband.
But it doesn't mean you never posed for a pic for him.

Did you contact the Dallas PD Gang Unit to have the signs the kids flashed explained?
"Be specific".

MultiTroll
07-23-2022, 11:07 PM
Highly unlikely this was the 1st photo they did this

The way I was raised - there would be explanation why it's bad (you are embarrassing yourself and us to family, friends, etc), instructions to not do it again and punishment put forth if done again

But we all know she highly likely listens to Rap around her children
Probably will be at least 3 years before this drones thru the court system.
XTC might own the local DA and judge anyway.

Dk if we'll ever get the true details.

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 11:31 AM

A Black mother of three was killed.
Are you concerned Chumpy?

What's your theory RumpHumper?
Just a customer irate over some change, nothing more?
Update us Chumpy.
Be specific.

Shalanda Anderson is the fifth person to die after visiting XTC Cabaret and is the 8th person to be shot outside the club.
(And per article it appears 1/2 of the shooters skated in court.)

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 12:13 PM
K COLE LAW, PLLC
(214) 702-2551
July 10, 2022 ·

Silverblade Security callously gunned down Shalonda (Lofton) Anderson, a beautiful mother of three. And as she lay on the ground dying from the gunshot wound to her chest, they straddled her and held a gun to her head.
Shalonda's family need your assistance. Not only in laying her to rest, but in assuring that justice is served.
Please donate what you can and share this link.
Thank you.

Fundraiser for Marquin Lofton by Kaye Kaye : Mother of three gunned down by XTC security (gofundme.com) (https://www.gofundme.com/f/x3pduu-for-her-kids?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer)

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 12:22 PM
A Black mother of three was killed.
Are you concerned Chumpy?

What's your theory RumpHumper?
Just a customer irate over some change, nothing more?
Update us Chumpy.
Be specific.

Shalanda Anderson is the fifth person to die after visiting XTC Cabaret and is the 8th person to be shot outside the club.
(And per article it appears 1/2 of the shooters skated in court.)There is no update.

She tried to run over a crowd of people and got shot for it. The stated reason, while believable, isn't even really necessary to explain what happened. She tried to run over people with her car for whatever reason. That can absolutely get you shot by security.

End of story.

Now, what is your conspiracy theory?

Be specific.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 12:22 PM
K COLE LAW, PLLC
(214) 702-2551
July 10, 2022 ·

Silverblade Security callously gunned down Shalonda (Lofton) Anderson, a beautiful mother of three. And as she lay on the ground dying from the gunshot wound to her chest, they straddled her and held a gun to her head.
Shalonda's family need your assistance. Not only in laying her to rest, but in assuring that justice is served.
Please donate what you can and share this link.
Thank you.

Fundraiser for Marquin Lofton by Kaye Kaye : Mother of three gunned down by XTC security (gofundme.com) (https://www.gofundme.com/f/x3pduu-for-her-kids?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer)

How much money did you donate?

Be specific.

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 01:15 PM
There is no update.

She tried to run over a crowd of people and got shot for it. The stated reason, while believable, isn't even really necessary to explain what happened. She tried to run over people with her car for whatever reason. That can absolutely get you shot by security.
End of your story.
Assumes facts not in evidence.
You take the word of sleazy XTC Cabaret and the security company accused of shooting Shlanda over minority women who were eyewitness.

I'll wait til i hear back from Kim Cole, the family of Shalondas atty.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 01:17 PM
End of your story.
Assumes facts not in evidence.:lmao you don't know what that means.

The video shows her trying to run a group of people over with her car.

That's the fact in evidence.

You just popped off half a year later to immediately fold again.

How much did you donate?

Be specific.

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 01:18 PM
How much money did you donate?

Be specific.
XTC had purportedly agreed to pay all funeral expenses. I will have that confirmed.
Beyond that if the children of a minority women are in need, i will consider a donation after hearing from atty Kim Cole.

What ever amount i donate will be more then your zero contribution.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 01:19 PM
XTC had purportedly agreed to pay all funeral expenses. I will have that confirmed.
Beyond that if the children of a minority women are in need, i will consider a donation after hearing from atty Kim Cole.

What ever amount i donate will be more then your zero contribution.

So you have no opinion what happened and you have donated exactly zero to the fund you advertised.

:lol Flabbs

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 01:20 PM
:lmao you don't know what that means.

The video shows her trying to run a group of people over with her car.

That's the fact in evidence.
You don't know what led up to her allegedly driving the car at the guard.

Did he aim a gun at her?

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 01:21 PM
You don't know what led up to her allegedly driving the car at the guard.Don't have to.

There is no allegedly about it. She drove her car into a group of people.

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 01:30 PM
Don't have to.

There is no allegedly about it. She drove her car into a group of people.
Was gun pointed at her?

How many of the people died?
What were their injuries?

Be specific.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 01:35 PM
Was gun pointed at her?

How many of the people died?
What were their injuries?

Be specific.Already said, none of that matters. Once she drove into that crowd of people, anyone could have legally shot her to stop her -- even you.

If you want to post your conspiracy theory, step up.

All you've said is you're going to wait for a woman to tell you what to think.:tu

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 01:55 PM
Already said, none of that matters. Once she drove into that crowd of people, anyone could have legally shot her to stop her -- even you
All you are going by is 3 seconds (three) of videotape released by sleazeball XTC Cabaret.
Why were only seconds released?

You don't know or care.

Were guns pointed at Shalonda before she drove into them?
Your little ankle biting ass doesn't know, that's for sure.

Ya I'll wait til more evidence becomes available to the public.

As to my OP, i asked if there were any with some street knowledge of what came down.
Sure as hell is not you. :lmao

If we want facts on the Streets of Austin having burqa sales, you will be asked.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 01:58 PM
All you are going by is 3 seconds (three) of videotape released by sleazeball ZTC Caberet.Don't need anything else.

She drove her car into a group of people. That's all the justification anyone needs to shoot her.

If you have a conspiracy theory that you think justifies her driving into a group of people, post it and be specific.

Otherwise go hide under that lawyer's skirt and wait for her instructions.:lol

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 02:01 PM
All you are going by is 3 seconds (three) of videotape released by sleazeball XTC Cabaret.
Why were only seconds released?

You don't know or care.

Were guns pointed at Shalonda before she drove into them?
Your little ankle biting ass doesn't know, that's for sure.

Ya I'll wait til more evidence becomes available to the public.

As to my OP, i asked if there were any with some street knowledge of what came down.
Sure as hell is not you. :lmao

If we want facts on the Streets of Austin having burqa sales, you will be asked.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 02:03 PM
[Only questions. No conspiracy theory.]Flabbs folds.

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 02:19 PM
Flabbs folds.
Rumpy contributes nothing, does yet another Strawman (excuse me Strawperson) thus talks to himself some more and self declares e victory.
Par.

:lol It's okay if you think she ran them over end of case. Hey that may be true.
Myself I'm not afraid to examine further evidence if it exists. That the evidence may be in possession of a lawyer, a woman at that does not rile up any insecurity.

Video footage from inside the club where the interaction would be telling.
Also more then the 3 seconds the club released. Like let's see what happens before she drove the car into them.

For any interested in the truth, that is.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 02:25 PM
Rumpy contributes nothing, does yet another Strawman (excuse me Strawperson) thus talks to himself some more and self declares e victory.
Par.

:lol It's okay if you think she ran them over end of case. Hey that may be true.
Myself I'm not afraid to examine further evidence if it exists. That the evidence may be in possession of a lawyer, a woman at that does not rile up any insecurity.

Video footage from inside the club where the interaction would be telling.
Also more then the 3 seconds the club released. Like let's see what happens before she drove the car into them.

For any interested in the truth, that is.Telling of what?

Nothing you've said would justify running into a group of people with a car.

And you donated nothing to the fund for whatever you think would promote justice.

MultiTroll
03-28-2023, 02:51 PM
Yawn.

More straw from Rumpy.

ChumpDumper
03-28-2023, 03:22 PM
Yawn.

More straw from Rumpy.Post your conspiracy theory that would justify her driving a car into a group of people or remain folded.

MultiTroll
03-30-2023, 02:18 PM
Still waiting to talk to atty Kim Cole.
Will inform you Rumpy as more info comes in.

"Representatives for the family presented a different account from the parking lot: a cell phone video taken from a passenger inside Anderson’s vehicle. As Anderson puts the car in drive, shots were fired, and the passengers scream. The video was played in front of her family."

Related 2 Dallas nightclub security officers charged with murder (fox4news.com) (https://www.fox4news.com/news/2-dallas-nightclub-security-officers-charged-with-murder)

MultiTroll
03-30-2023, 02:38 PM
30-year-old Sterlin Hammett, now faces three counts of aggravated assault with deadly weapon in connection to Anderson’s shooting death.

An arrest affidavit released Tuesday says Hammett shot at Anderson’s vehicle as she attempted to drive away from the shooting, striking the vehicle multiple times.
Police say Hammett fired his pistol without justification.

Dallas police are now investigating a Facebook Live Anderson posted during a confrontation inside the club.
In the video, Hammett and other security guards are seen escorting the group out when Anderson claims the guards put their hands on her and her friends.
Dallas police did interview Hammett before he was booked into the Dallas County jail. He said he shot at Anderson to prevent her from striking others in the parking lot.
But when police asked Hammett if he saw any other individuals in Anderson’s path, he stated he did not.

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox4news.com/www.fox4news.com/content/uploads/2022/06/932/524/Sterlin-Hammett.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
Sterlin Hammett, XTC Cabaret security guard arrested.

Racist RumpHumper, you can still cling to the hope that the female security officers shots that struck and killed minority Afro American single mother of 3 Shalonda Anderson will be ruled justified.

ChumpDumper
03-30-2023, 02:47 PM
Still waiting to talk to atty Kim Cole.
Will inform you Rumpy as more info comes in.

"Representatives for the family presented a different account from the parking lot: a cell phone video taken from a passenger inside Anderson’s vehicle. As Anderson puts the car in drive, shots were fired, and the passengers scream. The video was played in front of her family."

Related 2 Dallas nightclub security officers charged with murder (fox4news.com) (https://www.fox4news.com/news/2-dallas-nightclub-security-officers-charged-with-murder)

30-year-old Sterlin Hammett, now faces three counts of aggravated assault with deadly weapon in connection to Anderson’s shooting death.

An arrest affidavit released Tuesday says Hammett shot at Anderson’s vehicle as she attempted to drive away from the shooting, striking the vehicle multiple times.

Dallas police are now investigating a Facebook Live Anderson posted during a confrontation inside the club.
In the video, Hammett and other security guards are seen escorting the group out when Anderson claims the guards put their hands on her and her friends.
Dallas police did interview Hammett before he was booked into the Dallas County jail. He said he shot at Anderson to prevent her from striking others in the parking lot.
But when police asked Hammett if he saw any other individuals in Anderson’s path, he stated he did not.

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox4news.com/www.fox4news.com/content/uploads/2022/06/932/524/Sterlin-Hammett.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Racist RumpHumper, you can still cling to the hope that the female security officers shots that struck and killed minority Afro American single mother of 3 Shalonda Anderson will be ruled justified.

It already has been tbh.

All the security officers that were arrested were firing at cars that were driving away.

The female security officer fired at the driver when the car was plowing into a group of human beings.

Completely justified.:tu

Show us the email you sent to the attorney.

ChumpDumper
03-30-2023, 03:03 PM

Why did you fail to link this article?

https://www.fox4news.com/news/xtc-cabaret-security-guard-arrested-following-womans-death

And why did you leave this out of your quote?

A woman leaving XTC Cabaret ran into a group of guards. The guard who killed her wasn't arrested, but her colleague is now facing three charges.

Please explain your deceitful actions.

MultiTroll
03-30-2023, 03:14 PM
Yawn

Waiting for verification the female securities shooting was justfified.

You OTOH leap to conclusions after reading an article that only says what XTC alleges.

ChumpDumper
03-30-2023, 03:24 PM
Yawn

Waiting for verification the female securities shooting was justfified.

You OTOH leap to conclusions after reading an article that only says what XTC alleges.:lol She wasn't arrested. The other security guard who fired as she drove away was arrested. That's the conclusion.

This happened last June. She's never going to be arrested for this.

Explain why you left out her not being arrested in your quote.

Or fold.

MultiTroll
03-30-2023, 04:30 PM
:lol She wasn't arrested. The other security guard who fired as she drove away was arrested. That's the conclusion.

This happened last June. She's never going to be arrested for this.
Perhaps the female security guard won't ever be arrested. And did fire justifiably.
One thing for sure, you don't know.

I'm going to wait and hear from reliable sources if indeed the entire case is closed -or not.
Of course XTC is going to put a rosy spin on the account -all in their favor.

ChumpDumper
03-30-2023, 04:36 PM
Perhaps the female security guard won't ever be arrested. And did fire justifiably.
One thing for sure, you don't know.I do.

Because she wasn't arrested and the other guard was.

I'm going to wait and hear from reliable sources if indeed the entire case is closed -or not.
Of course XTC is going to put a rosy spin on the account -all in their favor.

Why did you fail to include a link and why did you hide the line saying she wasn't arrested?

Explain your deceit.

MultiTroll
04-10-2023, 11:45 AM
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/302348676_585351653138225_1414567938000965223_n.jp g?stp=dst-jpg_s960x960&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=2_QsbLESM-MAX8K7VOX&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCC-iXxls64FD1U5bZb9szoXdbJwUyFIEQaEjEflCPK5g&oe=64398EA8
K COLE LAW, PLLC

Will wait to hear from Kim Cole as to exact status of case including female security officer who fired shots that killed Shalanda Anderson.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2023, 11:54 AM
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/302348676_585351653138225_1414567938000965223_n.jp g?stp=dst-jpg_s960x960&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=2_QsbLESM-MAX8K7VOX&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=00_AfCC-iXxls64FD1U5bZb9szoXdbJwUyFIEQaEjEflCPK5g&oe=64398EA8
K COLE LAW, PLLC

Will wait to hear from Kim Cole as to exact status of case including female security officer who fired shots that killed Shalanda Anderson.

Show us your correspondence you sent to her.

Also, you know she has nothing to do with a criminal prosecution, don't you?

MultiTroll
04-10-2023, 12:13 PM
As far as your attempted stalking to gain access to my emails, no.

This is her auto response.

K COLE LAW, PLLC
This is response is to acknowledge receipt of your message. If you have not already done so, please leave your contact information and someone from K. Cole Law, PLLC will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Kim T. Cole, J.D.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2023, 12:16 PM
As far as your attempted stalking to gain access to my emails, no.

This is her auto response.

K COLE LAW, PLLC
This is response is to acknowledge receipt of your message. If you have not already done so, please leave your contact information and someone from K. Cole Law, PLLC will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you,
Kim T. Cole, J.D.

If you're not smart enough to remove/mask your personal data, I believe you.

Also, do you know she has nothing to do with any criminal prosecution?

Yes or no.

MultiTroll
04-10-2023, 12:41 PM
If you're not smart enough to remove/mask your personal data, I believe you.

Also, do you know she has nothing to do with any criminal prosecution?

Yes or no.
Your stalking attempts were shut down.

Kim Cole is the familys atty.
She does not work for the DAs office.
As far as her having any info and evidence from the family that would assist in the criminal prosecution, she might. Since that hasn't been revealed by now, probably does not.

One thing for sure continuing, you don't know.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2023, 12:42 PM
Your stalking attempts were shut down.
You aren't worth stalking. You're pretty boring since all you do is make up cringey dad joke nicknames and lust after underage girls.

Kim Cole is the familys atty.
She does not work for the DAs office.
As far as her having any info and evidence from the family that would assist in the criminal prosecution, she might. Since that hasn't been revealed by now, probably does not.

One thing for sure continuing, you don't know.

I know the security officer who shot the driver who drove into a group of people wasn't charged with anything.

Nothing is continuing.

It's over.

I know.

MultiTroll
04-13-2023, 04:57 PM
Malini Basu has moved on from WFAA.

"Court documents say, Shalonda's car was never a threat."

MultiTroll
04-13-2023, 05:01 PM

Millennial_Messiah
04-13-2023, 10:31 PM
Malini Basu has moved on from WFAA.

"Court documents say, Shalonda's car was never a threat."

I'd bang Malini Basu. Good check mark for the bucket list.

The black woman, nope, not my type.

MultiTroll
04-14-2023, 10:37 AM
I'd bang Malini Basu. Good check mark for the bucket list.
She's in Long Beach.
Would your parent, guardian or group home director sign off on a flight for you if i set up a coffee date?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Exa2W4qVEAIBRKi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Millennial_Messiah
04-14-2023, 11:15 AM
She's in Long Beach.
Would your parent, guardian or group home director sign off on a flight for you if i set up a coffee date?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Exa2W4qVEAIBRKi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Hell, if she's single, I'll drive there and pay for everything.... coffee, dinner, drinks, hotel, theme parks, everything.

I'll just make a point of emphasis not to drive through Compton and it's tent cities under the bridges this time around. It was bad in 2021 and I felt like I couldn't drive fast enough to get out of dodge.

MultiTroll
04-20-2023, 11:22 AM

The other security guard who fired as she drove away was arrested.
Chumpy i have not heard from Kim Cole.

This update. The above security guard Sterlin Hammett who fired his gun and was arrested, the guy in the above photo who looks like you.......

Turns out it is his wife who shot Shalonda Anderson.

MultiTroll
08-31-2023, 10:23 AM

Beat me.

What is Peter Navarro flashing at the end?