PDA

View Full Version : Anti drag queen right winger exposed for hosting drag parties

Trill Clinton
06-30-2022, 01:16 PM

SpursforSix
06-30-2022, 02:09 PM

Good stuff. But I sure wouldn't say she, "lost her cool".

MultiTroll
06-30-2022, 03:12 PM
Good stuff. But I sure wouldn't say she, "lost her cool".
She definitely tried to deflect, big time.

Great job by Brent on sticking to the subject and getting her on record as saying this was false.
Let the payoffs for silence or murder of the draq queen begin.

koriwhat
06-30-2022, 03:54 PM
Yall are funny conflating issues tbh.

Adults are in their right to go to them gay bars to see those dudes parading around as clowns or even host them for adult parties. Letting those clowns around children, when so many have been outed as the pedos they clearly are, is disgusting and imo child abuse. Same goes for all the parades this past month.

You adults here pretend that drag queen act is tasteful and family friendly which makes me wonder about yall tbh. Ok, groomers!

spurraider21
06-30-2022, 04:49 PM
:lmao spurstalk resident groomer immediately making excuses

koriwhat
06-30-2022, 06:43 PM
:lmao spurstalk resident groomer immediately making excuses

You're just big mad because I called you out for your support of "grooming" and now you want to make that my M.O.

Why you mad groomer? Is it because I called this shit exactly how it is? You mad because adults do frequent drag shows at gay bars or you mad because level headed adults are outraged you sick fucks are taking children to witness that shit show in person?

IDC if adults want to partake in that sick shit at the bars but leave the children out of it. Leave them out of it especially considering a handful of pedo's have been exposed for who they are all the while getting invites to schools and libraries to push this sick shit on to our youth.

What is it your mad at groomer? I mean shit lawyer... Nah I meant groomer tbh. :tu

ChumpDumper
06-30-2022, 06:51 PM
You're just big mad because I called you out for your support of "grooming" and now you want to make that my M.O.

Why you mad groomer? Is it because I called this shit exactly how it is? You mad because adults do frequent drag shows at gay bars or you mad because level headed adults are outraged you sick fucks are taking children to witness that shit show in person?

IDC if adults want to partake in that sick shit at the bars but leave the children out of it. Leave them out of it especially considering a handful of pedo's have been exposed for who they are all the while getting invites to schools and libraries to push this sick shit on to our youth.

What is it your mad at groomer? I mean shit lawyer... Nah I meant groomer tbh. :tu

Serious projection.

koriwhat
06-30-2022, 06:53 PM
CumDumpster is most def a pedo/groomer

DMC
06-30-2022, 07:42 PM
CumDumpster is most def a pedo/groomer supporter

Fify, Chumpy never leaves his BR.

koriwhat
06-30-2022, 08:03 PM

Nah I wouldn't doubt if he touches kids tbh

DMC
06-30-2022, 10:43 PM
Who watches Fox News? :lol

Blake
07-01-2022, 11:13 AM
CumDumpster is most def a pedo/groomer

Nah I wouldn't doubt if he touches kids tbh

You guys leave no doubt what you think about.

And then lol ":cry gonna ignore him :cry"

Thread
07-01-2022, 11:22 AM

She fucked up.
She found out.

They're not.

DMC
07-01-2022, 12:25 PM

I know you're not going to ignore him. The turd cannot ignore the fart.

Ef-man
07-01-2022, 02:09 PM

So much for Chuncko being the honest broker, conversationalist. :lol

DMC
07-01-2022, 02:12 PM
So much for Chuncko being the honest broker, conversationalist. :lol

It's obvious you think about me constantly. You resurrected this account just for me. :lol

pgardn
07-01-2022, 02:28 PM

Apparently anyway who clicked Trill's link?

Another fkn red team liar.
Just admit it; you changed your mind or something.

pgardn
07-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Apparently anyone who clicked Trill's link?

pgardn
07-01-2022, 02:54 PM
edited...

SnakeBoy
07-01-2022, 02:57 PM

Libs on here love it, Tucker is their favorite :lol

boutons_deux
07-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Repug/Trash/Christian Nationals SchutzStaffel news

Alleged Proud Boys hit with pepper spray while storming bar that planned all ages drag show

The all-ages event was intended to mark the ending of Pride month,

but organizers say they were worried about the right-wing group Proud Boys (https://www.rawstory.com/proud-boys-drag-queen-library/)disrupting the event.

"alleged Proud Boys" approaching the bar asking, "How many kids are in there?"

"Pedophile motherf***ers,"

https://www.rawstory.com/proud-boys-2657596914/

Ef-man
07-01-2022, 03:18 PM

And apparently, the fat-handed Chuncko will still not provide any meaningful comments on topic, par.

koriwhat
07-01-2022, 04:51 PM
And apparently, the fat-handed Chuncko will still not provide any meaningful comments on topic, par.

You come across as such a whiney little bitch Ef and I bet it's the same irl with you. SMH

ChumpDumper
07-01-2022, 05:20 PM
You come across as such a whiney little bitch Ef and I bet it's the same irl with you. SMH

:lol coward

koriwhat
07-01-2022, 05:37 PM
CumDumpster, why do you and that bitchass BlaKKKe continue to bug the fuck out of me endlessly? Seriously bro I especially don't read anything you have to say. As for BlaKKKe I'll read what others quote him on but you I seriously could not give a fuck about in the least. You're a complete waste of time, a total bitch, and you have nothing worth a fuck to read because you and your opinions are complete garbage.

Go spend more time with that cow of wife of yours and less time on the interwebs you fucking puto.

monosylab1k
07-01-2022, 05:56 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FWi2pKuWIAALofm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Blake
07-01-2022, 09:23 PM
I know you're not going to ignore him. The turd cannot ignore the fart.

Lol DMC reduced to turd and fart cut downs.

DMC
07-01-2022, 09:36 PM

Anyway? No fkn idea what the fk you're on about this time. Your lithium running low?

DMC
07-01-2022, 09:38 PM
Lol DMC reduced to turd and fart cut downs.

If the turd fits the asshole, the fart will push it out. Your posts follow fart's posts so often with similar smell and supporting, almost spouse like fervor and defense it's hilarious.

pgardn
07-01-2022, 11:30 PM
Anyway? No fkn idea what the fk you're on about this time. Your lithium running low?

Click the OPs picture dumbass, it’s Fox News.
So wtf does your statement concerning Fox News even mean?

pgardn
07-01-2022, 11:31 PM

Dumbass…

Blake
07-02-2022, 12:47 AM
If the turd fits the asshole, the fart will push it out. Your posts follow fart's posts so often with similar smell and supporting, almost spouse like fervor and defense it's hilarious.

Lol more "your posts smell like farts" cut downs.

Keep going, derp

ChumpDumper
07-02-2022, 11:22 AM
If the turd fits the asshole, the fart will push it out. Your posts follow fart's posts so often with similar smell and supporting, almost spouse like fervor and defense it's hilarious.It is hilarious how devoted you are to defending Thread and Qhris -- just funny that you admit it.

Winehole23
07-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Vanguard of the incel/derp crew.

DMC
07-02-2022, 01:15 PM
Lol more "your posts smell like farts" cut downs.

Keep going, derp

It's obvious you play 2nd fiddle and minion to the real forum Derp (ChirpDerper).

Anytime you see his predictable "gotheem" attempt, yours is soon to follow, either in defense of ChirpDerper or in agreement, normally a short utterance like the whipped cuckold you are.

Blake
07-02-2022, 01:24 PM
It's obvious you play 2nd fiddle and minion to the real forum Derp (ChirpDerper).

Anytime you see his predictable "gotheem" attempt, yours is soon to follow, either in defense of ChirpDerper or in agreement, normally a short utterance like the whipped cuckold you are.

Oh the rubber/glue nuh uh you're the derp comeback.

Keep going, derp

DMC
07-02-2022, 01:26 PM
Oh the rubber/glue nuh uh you're the derp comeback.

Keep going, derp

:lol Of a Saturday no less, Blake F5ing to beat the band. Not at all important to you Blake, nope. :lol

Blake
07-02-2022, 01:27 PM
:lol Of a Saturday no less, Blake F5ing to beat the band. Not at all important to you Blake, nope. :lol

F5 comeback after pushing F5 on Saturday himself.

Keep going, derp

HemisfairArena
07-03-2022, 01:18 AM
trill searching drag queen articles,,,why am I not suprised?,,,,

ChumpDumper
07-03-2022, 01:48 AM

:lol DerpMuhChirp slavishly reading my posts.

Chucho
07-03-2022, 03:35 AM

You've tried stuffing your muzzle up buttholez for what, a year and a half now? That pat on the head you're looking for will come some day, slugger. Keep trying.

Using shitty nicknames, trying-too-hard-and-no-one-likes-you and you think Im DMC. There's a better chance you're Fabbs.

koriwhat
07-03-2022, 02:38 PM
You've tried stuffing your muzzle up buttholez for what, a year and a half now? That pat on the head you're looking for will come some day, slugger. Keep trying.

Using shitty nicknames, trying-too-hard-and-no-one-likes-you and you think Im DMC. There's a better chance you're Fabbs.

Fabbs or not, Ef is a total bitch male. "Change My Mind"