PDA

View Full Version : To stop mass shootings what needs to be done

Pages : [1] 2

ducks
07-05-2022, 08:44 PM
The person who does the crime that has eyewitness the trial needs to start in 6 months
2 years at most for Appeal. If they shot people they need to die on natural tv on news at prime time on all free local stations. If do not want to watch then do not watch the channel. The kid that that did this crime has nothing to worry about in this life. Free from any responsiblies sit back eat food watch tv
Prison is not what it used to be. Google Yuma territory prison. It stopped chrime. Da actually prosecuted crime.

DMX7
07-05-2022, 08:54 PM
The people who are committing these crimes do not seem to give a shit about the punishment. In fact, they know they will most likely die in the act or get the death penalty later. Look at the face of the kid in Chicago -- the kid was mentally checked out. Watching an execution on tv wasn't going to stop him or the Uvalde kid.

Anyway, what you're suggesting is just another way of dancing around the problem... the easy access to guns.

CosmicCowboy
07-05-2022, 09:01 PM
China style minority report shit. Thought police and re-education camps.

DMX7
07-05-2022, 09:03 PM
China style minority report shit. Thought police and re-education camps.

They didn't need to do that in Japan to nearly eliminate these kinds of mass shootings. It's really not complicated. Almost every industrialized country does things better than us on this issue.

DMC
07-05-2022, 09:06 PM
They didn't need to do that in Japan to nearly eliminate these kinds of mass shootings. It's really not complicated. Almost every industrialized country does things better than us on this issue.
You want the results but not the method. I doubt anyone here wants the detractors Japan has. Nope, Americans want all of it, zero sacrifice but the best results.

DMC
07-05-2022, 09:13 PM
How ethnically diverse is Japan?
Japanese 98.1%, Chinese 0.5%, Korean 0.4%, other 1% (includes Filipino, Vietnamese, and Brazilian) (2016 est.)

So the "diversity" in Japan is people with more drive to succeed than they have :lol

Any real resolution is a "wall of words" that the left's ADD won't allow them to digest. Maybe a TikTok video would be better.

boutons_deux
07-05-2022, 09:17 PM
Along with slavery and its descendent, racism, American culture is corrupted, pervasively tainted by violence, internationally (a war every 20 years for 200+ years) AND domestically.

Then there is the brutality of inhumane, destructive Capitalism, whose greed of dog-eat-dog, Golden Rule of screw-you-before-you-screw-me.

Compared to other industrial countries, America is a fucking shithole.

ducks
07-05-2022, 09:21 PM
Along with slavery and its descendent, racism, American culture is corrupted, pervasively tainted by violence, internationally (a war every 20 years for 200+ years) AND domestically.

Then there is the brutality of inhumane, destructive Capitalism, whose greed of dog-eat-dog, Golden Rule of screw-you-before-you-screw-me.

Compared to other industrial countries, America is a fucking shithole. move then

ducks
07-05-2022, 09:22 PM
The people who are committing these crimes do not seem to give a shit about the punishment. In fact, they know they will most likely die in the act or get the death penalty later. Look at the face of the kid in Chicago -- the kid was mentally checked out. Watching an execution on tv wasn't going to stop him or the Uvalde kid.

Anyway, what you're suggesting is just another way of dancing around the problem... the easy access to guns.
Easy access to drugs also now
Criminals will always get a gun

DMC
07-05-2022, 09:22 PM

:lmao, your side is all about the proxy war in Ukraine.

Hit the road, faggot.

CosmicCowboy
07-05-2022, 09:29 PM

Eliminating guns in the US at this point is a fantasy. That horse is out of the barn. All you can do now is crack down on civil liberties Chinese style.

koriwhat
07-05-2022, 10:38 PM

Then get the fuck out of the USA you little cunt. :tu

Blake
07-05-2022, 11:58 PM
move then

Hit the road, faggot.

Then get the fuck out of the USA you little cunt. :tu

Lol you guys always go with the "love it or leave it" routine unless it's happening to Team Trump.

koriwhat
07-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Again, no one gives a fuck what you have to say CuckoldBlaKKKe. You and your opinions are worthless bro. :tu

Blake
07-06-2022, 12:27 AM
Again, no one gives a fuck what you have to say CuckoldBlaKKKe. You and your opinions are worthless bro. :tu

You can leave any time

koriwhat
07-06-2022, 12:30 AM
I'm deaf to all cuckolds BlaKKKe so get the hint already you fucking retard.

Blake
07-06-2022, 01:04 AM
I'm deaf to all cuckolds BlaKKKe so get the hint already you fucking retard.

https://tattoo-ideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Stay-True-Tattoo.jpg

ElNono
07-06-2022, 01:49 AM
How ethnically diverse is Japan?
Japanese 98.1%, Chinese 0.5%, Korean 0.4%, other 1% (includes Filipino, Vietnamese, and Brazilian) (2016 est.)

So the "diversity" in Japan is people with more drive to succeed than they have :lol

Any real resolution is a "wall of words" that the left's ADD won't allow them to digest. Maybe a TikTok video would be better.

This is just distraction... pass a law with similar rules, enforce it, and then see if it works out or doesn't. Iterate as needed. That's actually addressing the problem.

But, the reason such a law won't pass has nothing to do with diversity or ethnics.

ElNono
07-06-2022, 01:51 AM
You want the results but not the method. I doubt anyone here wants the detractors Japan has. Nope, Americans want all of it, zero sacrifice but the best results.

Not a gun owner, so I don't object at all to their methods. It's really the other way around, you, gun owner, object to their methods. But you don't want any kind of gun control anyways.

koriwhat
07-06-2022, 01:53 AM
Not a gun owner, so I don't object at all to their methods. It's really the other way around, you, gun owner, object to their methods. But you don't want any kind of gun control anyways.

We need FBI control tbh... How many of these shooters were on their radar again? Yeah fuck the FBI and the rest of the 3 letter agencies.

ElNono
07-06-2022, 02:26 AM
We need FBI control tbh... How many of these shooters were on their radar again? Yeah fuck the FBI and the rest of the 3 letter agencies.

That's your take, not mine.

DMC
07-06-2022, 08:33 AM
Lol you guys always go with the "love it or leave it" routine unless it's happening to Team Trump.

If all you do is bash your country, why not improve your life and move elsewhere?

DMC
07-06-2022, 08:36 AM

I'm not even talking about guns. I am talking about how they structure and run their government and handle their population. Maybe if we nuked ourselves a couple of times we could become a more passive society.

DMC
07-06-2022, 08:37 AM
I mean, do you think the Japanese want to commit mass murder they just lack the tools? :lol

DMC
07-06-2022, 08:48 AM
This is just distraction... pass a law with similar rules, enforce it, and then see if it works out or doesn't. Iterate as needed. That's actually addressing the problem.

But, the reason such a law won't pass has nothing to do with diversity or ethnics.

It's not just a distraction. That's your hand-wavium dismissal of demographic and geographical differences that matter. If you really give 2 shits about the reasons two nations have different results, you have to look at all the ingredients. Dismissing them because they don't fit the direction of the narrative isn't science.

Blake
07-06-2022, 09:22 AM
If all you do is bash your country, why not improve your life and move elsewhere?

Because there are other options than moving. You don't understand false dilemmas. You don't know how to debate.

DMC
07-06-2022, 09:29 AM
Because there are other options than moving. You don't understand false dilemmas. You don't know how to debate.

Again, "if all you do..." was the precondition. "Other options" seems to ignore that. This is why I said you aren't worthy of debating, since you ignore basic rules of conversation in favor of snark.

Blake
07-06-2022, 09:32 AM
Again, "if all you do..." was the precondition. "Other options" seems to ignore that. This is why I said you aren't worthy of debating, since you ignore basic rules of conversation in favor of snark.

Lol DMC's precondition rules.

Your "precondition" is irrelevant. Other options are still viable. The debate stops there if you don't get that.

You really suck at this.

DMC
07-06-2022, 10:29 AM
Lol DMC's precondition rules.

Your "precondition" is irrelevant. Other options are still viable. The debate stops there if you don't get that.

You really suck at this.

Me: If all you're going to do is bitch about it, why not live elsewhere?
You: There are other options

There are no other options if all you're going to do is bitch about it, and it's well established no one here is going to do anything but bitch about it.

:lol Blake cannot handle basic English

DMC
07-06-2022, 10:31 AM
DMC: "If a man has no arms or legs, why wouldn't he use a wheelchair?"
Blake: "He could have arms and legs and not need one, so other options.. your preconditions are irrelevant"

Blake
07-06-2022, 11:29 AM
Me: If all you're going to do is bitch about it, why not live elsewhere?
You: There are other options

There are no other options if all you're going to do is bitch about it, and it's well established no one here is going to do anything but bitch about it.

:lol Blake cannot handle basic English

Lol DMC can't think of any other options. He's mentally limited like that.

Blake
07-06-2022, 11:31 AM
Me: If all you're going to do is bitch about it

Also a false claim.

But even if true, again there are other options besides moving.

You're such an idiot :lol

ChumpDumper
07-06-2022, 11:38 AM
This is the USA Trumptards like DMC want. He craves the violence.

baseline bum
07-06-2022, 11:42 AM
I mean, do you think the Japanese want to commit mass murder they just lack the tools? :lol

Japan has terrorists too. Just harder to commit a terrorist act in Japan since you need to make poison gas or use a car to ram people down, it's not easy mode like in the US.

Thread
07-06-2022, 11:44 AM

Absolutely, as you craved it when it was President Trump on the line. Anything bad was good. Now you know.

Serves ya right to suffer.
Your regrets are your own.
I've no sympathy for you.

Thread
07-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Japan has terrorists too. Just harder to commit a terrorist act in Japan since you need to make poison gas or use a car to ram people down, it's not easy mode like in the US.

Though Japan managed just fine 12.7.1941. Then fucked around and found out..."Again." - Harry S.

DMX7
07-06-2022, 12:56 PM
Eliminating guns in the US at this point is a fantasy. That horse is out of the barn. All you can do now is crack down on civil liberties Chinese style.

Let's start with the base assumption that you can't eliminate all gun deaths under any reasonable circumstances and that the goal is to substantially reduce the number of mass shooting. Hopefully, we can agree on something close to that.

So with that said, no one here is proposing a total elimination of guns in the US -- that can't be done politically or practically. However, we can substantially reduce the number of shootings without becoming a police state. Here are three simple things that are reasonable and would at least make a meaningful difference to save lives.

1.) Universal Background Checks
2.) 21 Year Age Minimum to Purchase Any Gun (except activate duty military)
3.) Assault Weapons Ban (new sales only)

Even here, we acknowledge that weapons can be obtained illegally but making it as difficult as possible to obtain them discourages their use which is still far better than what we have today.

ElNono
07-06-2022, 01:28 PM
I'm not even talking about guns. I am talking about how they structure and run their government and handle their population. Maybe if we nuked ourselves a couple of times we could become a more passive society.

We're specifically talking about what they do with gun-regulation. Nobody here proposed to turn wholesale into Japanese culture.

ElNono
07-06-2022, 01:33 PM
It's not just a distraction. That's your hand-wavium dismissal of demographic and geographical differences that matter. If you really give 2 shits about the reasons two nations have different results, you have to look at all the ingredients. Dismissing them because they don't fit the direction of the narrative isn't science.

No it is not, it's pure distraction. The inability to curb mass murder in a civil, democratic society is a very pointed US problem.

It's not that other countries don't or didn't have that same problem, due to whatever factors. Where the US specifically falters is in actually addressing the problem with a solution that measurably works.

Spurminator
07-06-2022, 02:00 PM
Let's start with the base assumption that you can't eliminate all gun deaths under any reasonable circumstances and that the goal is to substantially reduce the number of mass shooting. Hopefully, we can agree on something close to that.

So with that said, no one here is proposing a total elimination of guns in the US -- that can't be done politically or practically. However, we can substantially reduce the number of shootings without becoming a police state. Here are three simple things that are reasonable and would at least make a meaningful difference to save lives.

Even here, we acknowledge that weapons can be obtained illegally but making it as difficult as possible to obtain them discourages their use which is still far better than what we have today.

Making it difficult also makes it prohibitively expensive for people like the HP shooter. But trust me, you won't get a good faith argument on anything you proposed, it'll just be some vague "that will never happen because Democrats" retort and endless circular logic.

DMX7
07-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Making it difficult also makes it prohibitively expensive for people like the HP shooter. But trust me, you won't get a good faith argument on anything you proposed, it'll just be some vague "that will never happen because Democrats" retort and endless circular logic.

The worst argument is the "slipper slope" argument which says that if we do literally anything related to gun control then we'll be one small step away from banning all guns and having federal agents go door to door confiscating all guns.

DMC
07-06-2022, 04:18 PM
We're specifically talking about what they do with gun-regulation. Nobody here proposed to turn wholesale into Japanese culture.

Thus my point - if you want Japan level results you need Japan level ingredients. Just regulating guns doesn't resolve the issue to that level. Maybe don't use starkly different countries as a comparison if you don't want starkly different conditions.

DMC
07-06-2022, 04:20 PM

How often do they ram cars into crowds or bomb buildings?

There's no real code of honor in the US. In fact, the concept of honor is laughed at now.

DMC
07-06-2022, 04:22 PM

Shooter had a background check. Passed
Shooter was over 21
Shooter didn't need a new AR to do the killing, there are millions owned by private citizens

So when none of that curbs the shootings, what next? Go there instead.

Blake
07-06-2022, 04:42 PM
Shooter was over 21
Shooter didn't need a new AR to do the killing, there are millions owned by private citizens

The "millions owned by private citizens" is such a stupid argument.

wHy nOt gO fOr a BiLLioN? WhaT dEh diFferEnce?

CosmicCowboy
07-06-2022, 04:43 PM

Sadly, you could do all three of those and in my opinion it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Those fucked up shooters
would still do it. Right or wrong, the guns, the magazines, etc. are already out there.

Spurminator
07-06-2022, 04:49 PM
Sadly, you could do all three of those and in my opinion it wouldn't make a bit of difference. Those fucked up shooters
would still do it. Right or wrong, the guns, the magazines, etc. are already out there.

Yes and their value/price would skyrocket if new sales/manufacturing was banned, thus limiting access and putting more of them in the hands of collectors.

DMX7
07-06-2022, 04:57 PM
Shooter was over 21

The kid who did the Uvalde school shooting purchased his AR the day he turned 18 legally.

And I just made the point that the goal is to meaningfully reduce mass shooting, not eliminate them all which is impossible.

Blake

Spoken like a true NRA member

CosmicCowboy
Just checked Texas Gun Trader and there are 22 pages of used AR15s for sale

CosmicCowboy
07-06-2022, 04:59 PM

Spoken like a dumb cuck.

DMX7
07-06-2022, 05:00 PM

Ok, that's your opinion. How about we try and see if it makes any difference? If it doesn't work then fine.

Blake
07-06-2022, 05:00 PM
The kid who did the Uvalde school shooting purchased his AR the day he turned 18 legally.

And I just made the point that the goal is to meaningfully reduce mass shooting, not eliminate them all which is impossible.

This part just does not compute with them. It's weird.

Blake
07-06-2022, 05:01 PM
Spoken like a dumb cuck.

Lol keep going, you're about to get shit on in this thread again.

Thread
07-06-2022, 05:53 PM

...it's not weird. Don't act like you're going to stop if ever given a inch. You won't. We'll give (like we used to before President Trump)...you'll take, then you'll skin & grin with your side, point at us and make fun. Been there a thousand times.

So, no. You don't get anything. I wouldn't a even given you that shit we gave you two weeks ago. Those RINO fucks who signed off should all be voted out at their next election.

You were all for the mass killings when it was under President Trump's watch. So?

Let us proceed...

CosmicCowboy
07-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Ok, that's your opinion. How about we try and see if it makes any difference? If it doesn't work then fine.

I'm fine with all three of your suggestions. Im just being realistic and pointing out it won't stop those crazy fucks from doing their thing. I will say again that if they quit publishing their names it would make a difference and is the easiest to do. Take out the "going out in a blaze of glory" factor.

CosmicCowboy
07-06-2022, 06:10 PM

:LOL coming from the excrement coated king of spurstalk who can never live down his whining on here about sancho banging his wife. Boo hoo boo hoo. :lol

Thread
07-06-2022, 06:16 PM
I'm fine with all three of your suggestions. Im just being realistic and pointing out it won't stop those crazy fucks from doing their thing. I will say again that if they quit publishing their names it would make a difference and is the easiest to do. Take out the "going out in a blaze of glory" factor.

They/State run media CNN & MSNBC are the only ones who "publish" and bear down on the shooter names and then only if they're White names.

Quick! Without looking:::what was the guy's name who shot up the NYC subway about 2 months ago? He Black.

DMC
07-06-2022, 07:29 PM
Yes and their value/price would skyrocket if new sales/manufacturing was banned, thus limiting access and putting more of them in the hands of collectors.

:lmao "collectors"

Like a collector wants as many ARs as they can possibly get, then someone raids their home and finds a "cache of weapons"

Do you actually believe the shit you say?

DMC
07-06-2022, 07:30 PM
:LOL coming from the excrement coated king of spurstalk who can never live down his whining on here about sancho banging his wife. Boo hoo boo hoo. :lol

Turd sent up the fart signal.. incoming fart.

DMC
07-06-2022, 07:33 PM

What's statistically meaningful to you? You cannot reduce shootings in the past, only ones in the future. What number is acceptable that's not "fewer than would be otherwise".

DMC
07-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Dude in Uvalde had a fucking Daniels Defense AR with an EOTech sight. Over 3K worth of hardware, and someone here thinks the bump in price for a 30rnd mag would be prohibitive to someone willing to die to have their manifesto read on MSM.

spurraider21
07-06-2022, 08:10 PM

DMC
07-06-2022, 08:24 PM
Most other countries don't have the whining liberal faggots in this thread, too bad.

spurraider21
07-06-2022, 08:25 PM
Most other countries don't have the whining liberal faggots in this thread, too bad.
:lol multiple time obiden voter

spurraider21
07-06-2022, 08:26 PM
cant believe there are actually people who whine about mass shootings tbh

what pussies

DMC
07-06-2022, 08:31 PM
:lol multiple time obiden voter

Neither Obama nor Biden are liberals.

Hard fail - again.

DMC
07-06-2022, 08:32 PM
cant believe there are actually people who whine about mass shootings tbh

what pussies

Obviously that's all they do.

CosmicCowboy
07-06-2022, 08:48 PM

Where is your magic wand to make them all disappear?

baseline bum
07-06-2022, 08:52 PM

Losers doing suicide by cop aren't going to give a shit if their name rings out in the news. And why is it on the media to censor the news?

DMX7
07-06-2022, 09:54 PM
What number is acceptable that's not "fewer than would be otherwise".

The whole point is to reduce these mass shooting to fewer than they would be otherwise. Regarding what number is acceptable to me...well I would most likely defer to the judgement of professional statisticians, perhaps working in law enforcement like the FBI, who could compile data and do analysis to conclude on what would be "statistically meaningful" decreases relative to my pretty modest proposals. If what they came up with seemed reasonable, then I would agree.

ElNono
07-06-2022, 09:56 PM
Thus my point - if you want Japan level results you need Japan level ingredients. Just regulating guns doesn't resolve the issue to that level. Maybe don't use starkly different countries as a comparison if you don't want starkly different conditions.

That's your opinion, and I think it's wrong. You can argue that based on our culture, it might not be as effective, but that doesn't mean it would be less effective than what we have now.

spurraider21
07-06-2022, 09:56 PM
Neither Obama nor Biden are liberals.

Hard fail - again.
Lol derp

ducks
07-06-2022, 09:58 PM
Just checked Texas Gun Trader and there are 22 pages of used AR15s for sale

Good
Lots of fun with those to kill gophers

SnakeBoy
07-07-2022, 12:55 PM

ChumpDumper
07-07-2022, 12:58 PM

No notes. That's a very effective ad for people like you.

SnakeBoy
07-07-2022, 01:01 PM
No notes. That's a very effective ad for people like you.

Note: The clan members depicted are FBI agents and informants

Spurminator
07-07-2022, 01:03 PM
The ST Gutter-Tier posters really need to start coordinating better so they're not posting all the same shitposts.

Chucho
07-07-2022, 03:16 PM

Hit the road, faggot.

With what? This mongoloid lives in a dirty trailer in a dirty, hard-to-find trailer park in San Antonio and when you enter it, it has more brown ashtrays than drinking glasses and working appliances in the house.

There's a whole lot of puds on this board who will remain on this board til it dies that are here for the sole purpose of "PwNing THe sAmE 3 Or fOUr TrumPTardz", this isn't debateable. Nearly, if not more, than 20 years later and here they are performing the same schtick. Of that thick cake of pathetic, Boutons stands heads and shoulders above them all.

Guy couldn't get laid if he was railroad timber in 1870. He's worse off than Kori and derp. That's a level of "fuck, my life sucks" rarely reached on this fucking board.

Chucho
07-07-2022, 03:17 PM
They know who they are and let's see who can resist admitting it. Tick, tock...

Blake
07-07-2022, 03:48 PM
Then there's posters that would prefer to talk about other posters instead of the topic. You know who you are.

TSA
07-07-2022, 08:23 PM
Then there's posters that would prefer to talk about other posters instead of the topic. You know who you are.

That’s you dude. You are that poster. You ride calf tat’s nuts off topic all the time.

clambake
07-07-2022, 08:32 PM
Pizza mutt sightings!!!!!!

Blake
07-07-2022, 08:56 PM
That’s you dude. You are that poster. You ride calf tat’s nuts off topic all the time.

Not really.

SnakeBoy
07-07-2022, 09:04 PM

Th'Pusher
07-07-2022, 09:08 PM

Calf tats suffers from borderline mental retardation and everyone should have him on ignore imho.

CosmicCowboy
07-07-2022, 09:16 PM

Civilians don't have that ability without a class 3 ATF license.

CosmicCowboy
07-07-2022, 09:18 PM

Civilians don't have that ability without a class 2 or 3 ATF license.

TSA
07-07-2022, 09:23 PM
Not really.

:rollin

TSA
07-07-2022, 09:26 PM

:lol forward assist

That’s quality trolling

TSA

:lol that’s not the happy switch

monosylab1k

The violence doesn’t exist if it doesn’t affect him personally. Same with all conservatives.

TSA
07-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Calf tats suffers from borderline mental retardation and everyone should have him on ignore imho.

Tell that to his #1 nut rider Blake

Blake
07-07-2022, 09:38 PM

He posts stupid stuff in the thread and I call him out on it. It's cheap entertainment to boot.

Others would rather talk about off topic personal life stories. Like you.

Blake
07-07-2022, 09:38 PM
The violence doesn’t exist if it doesn’t affect him personally. Same with all conservatives.

This

Blake
07-07-2022, 09:41 PM
But it's also hilarious these are the same brave gun toters that are begging for a wall to protect them from the scary Mexicans

monosylab1k
07-07-2022, 09:58 PM
But it's also hilarious these are the same brave gun toters that are begging for a wall to protect them from the scary Mexicans
They’ll mount up to take on skinny vegans with bike locks, but not the Mexican horde invading at the border :lmao fake tough pussies

Th'Pusher
07-07-2022, 10:54 PM

Do you think calf tats is borderline mentally retarded, or do you think he adds intellectual value?

SnakeBoy
07-07-2022, 11:31 PM
:lol forward assist

That’s quality trolling

I thought the "I was armored infantry for the Coast Guard" part was good too

DMC
07-08-2022, 01:11 AM

Isn't that what you just fucking did? :lol

DMC
07-08-2022, 01:13 AM
Not really.

:lol Obligatory "all I have left" post. "nuh uh".. just before eating a booger.

DMC
07-08-2022, 01:14 AM
The whole point is to reduce these mass shooting to fewer than they would be otherwise. Regarding what number is acceptable to me...well I would most likely defer to the judgement of professional statisticians, perhaps working in law enforcement like the FBI, who could compile data and do analysis to conclude on what would be "statistically meaningful" decreases relative to my pretty modest proposals. If what they came up with seemed reasonable, then I would agree.

But you have zero idea what they would be otherwise, and you have zero way of measuring success.

DMC
07-08-2022, 01:15 AM

You're not borderline at all. You're just low IQ poster who uses big words without understanding the meaning. :lol

DMC
07-08-2022, 01:18 AM

The ability to do what exactly? You can own an M-16 without a Class 3 license. You just need a 200 dollar tax stamp and a form 4. Oh and about 25K dollars.

FrostKing
07-08-2022, 02:11 AM
Most shooters felt ostracized from society and/or family. This is worsening everywhere but especially the West.

Yes it's the Guns. Maybe we should go hardcore new purchases and just bite the bullet with guns already in circulation.

For a nation so progressive and future minded, it sure seems scared to look big picture long term. All you can change is today, right now. Change rules for Day 1.

CosmicCowboy
07-08-2022, 04:58 AM
The ability to do what exactly? You can own an M-16 without a Class 3 license. You just need a 200 dollar tax stamp and a form 4. Oh and about 25K dollars.

I immediately corrected it to class 2 or 3.

DMC
07-08-2022, 11:39 AM
I immediately corrected it to class 2 or 3.

I'm saying you don't need a license to own the firearm.

pgardn
07-08-2022, 12:22 PM
I'm saying you don't need a license to own the firearm.

You also said it was not something gun nerds would want.
And then you said you basically made one.

DMC
07-08-2022, 12:40 PM

You're full of shit. An M-16 isn't an AR-15.

You can build an AR-15. You cannot legally build an M-16 without a class 2 manufacturers license.

You're a dopey fuck.

pgardn
07-08-2022, 01:01 PM
You're full of shit. An M-16 isn't an AR-15.

You can build an AR-15. You cannot legally build an M-16 without a class 2 manufacturers license.

You're a dopey fuck.

Who said anything about an Ar-15 you fkn deflector.
You said you made a knock off you liar.
And that the general public could not get one.

Did you lose your job or something?

pgardn
07-08-2022, 01:03 PM
You keep knocking on the same door wanting me to go get your post again and make a fool of your statement.

DMC
07-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Who said anything about an Ar-15 you fkn deflector.
You said you made a knock off you liar.
And that the general public could not get one.

Did you lose your job or something?
I never said anything of the sort. Quote it.

pgardn
07-08-2022, 02:01 PM
I never said anything of the sort. Quote it.

You never said you used a platform to make one?

Liar.
You want to use the "If you cant find it, it did not happen defense" again?
Because it can be found. It already has. And you know it. Why dont you sit in your own stew a while waiting for something to come your way.
Its coming.

DMC
07-08-2022, 02:08 PM

Liar.
Because it can be found. It already has. And you know it. Why dont you sit in your own stew a while waiting for something to come your way.
Its coming.

Find it. I never said I have built a fully automatic weapon. It would be illegal.

Blake
07-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Isn't that what you just fucking did? :lol

Was this thread ever really a thing? Looks like everyone had given up but go ahead, honest broker, give your 2 cents what needs to be done to stop mass shootings.

DMC
07-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Was this thread ever really a thing? Looks like everyone had given up but go ahead, honest broker, give your 2 cents what needs to be done to stop mass shootings.

"I'm exempt from my own accusations"

Blake
07-08-2022, 02:29 PM
"I'm exempt from my own accusations"

I want more restrictive gun laws. Does anyone not know this already?

But I actually did call out your logical fallacy in this thread which you ignored (again), so as far as I can tell, this thread is done.

But feel free to give your opinion on the op. Go, honest broker: "To stop mass shootings, what can be done?"

DMC
07-08-2022, 05:57 PM

Liar.
Its coming.

Find it. I never said I have built a fully automatic weapon. It would be illegal.
Tick Tock

DMC
07-08-2022, 05:58 PM
I want more restrictive gun laws. Does anyone not know this already?

But I actually did call out your logical fallacy in this thread which you ignored (again), so as far as I can tell, this thread is done.

But feel free to give your opinion on the op. Go, honest broker: "To stop mass shootings, what can be done?"
You're not qualified to debate this with me.

Blake
07-08-2022, 06:21 PM

You're not debating anything with anyone here.

DMC
07-08-2022, 06:33 PM
You're not debating anything with anyone here.

Certainly not with you.

pgardn
07-08-2022, 06:50 PM

Now you alter the specifics.
You are a liar.
And you actually considered yourself some sort of person to be relied upon for this board.
Arbiter of the middle ground, circle of …. lying old Trumper.

Blake
07-08-2022, 07:15 PM
Certainly not with you.

Certainly not with anyone. You prefer to talk about posters.

Blake
07-08-2022, 07:16 PM
You are a liar.
And you actually considered yourself some sort of person to be relied upon for this board.

It's so easy anyone can do it!

The guy in Japan that killed the PM was ex military and the best he could do was a makeshift handgun with duct tape.

Thread
07-08-2022, 07:23 PM

The guy in Japan that killed the PM was ex military and the best he could do was a makeshift handgun with duct tape.

& you know damn good and well Americans have been out to the stores today and will be building these damn things this weekend by the thousands.

pgardn
07-08-2022, 07:39 PM

Sounded like it cost a bunch of money and requires some expertise.

I do believe he knows his guns, but its comical when he tries to retreat from what he has said by just throwing gun jargon out that has nothing to do with his original quote. DMC is famous for this tactic. He thinks we will think there is some kind of hidden argument in the jargon itself. He defaults to gun specifications instead of addressing the actual statement.

If you live in Texas, one will have friends who know about guns, some more intricately than he does most likely. Which is why I brought the M15 stuff in the first place and he swallowed it. The weird thing is these gun lovers actually hate all the new laws allowing open carry and no real restrictions. These guys actually know how dangerous these things are and the problem with having cartridges or whatever that hold way too many rounds. They want stricter laws on classes for gun use, waiting for a license, etc... They feel they get drowned out by the lunatics who use guns as a penis. Or people who are just unduly scared of some bizarre Zombie apocalypse situation.

CosmicCowboy
07-08-2022, 07:59 PM

Define more restrictive

For once dont just troll and ankle bite.

Be specific and (LOL) rational.

DMC
07-08-2022, 08:24 PM

You are a liar.

We were talking about the M-16 in this conversation, then you interjected with the above comment.

M-16 is a fully automatic weapon. If I claimed to have made one, I would have claimed to have made an automatic weapon. I have built AR-15s (as have a lot of people) and AR-10s. They are semi-auto. They are basically assembly required rifles with selectable components.

Still waiting for you to provide the quote where I said I basically made an M-16.

Chop chop

DMC
07-08-2022, 08:29 PM
Define more restrictive

For once dont just troll and ankle bite.

Be specific and (LOL) rational.

In what context are you using the term "more restrictive"?

DMC
07-08-2022, 08:44 PM

I do believe he knows his guns, but its comical when he tries to retreat from what he has said by just throwing gun jargon out that has nothing to do with his original quote. DMC is famous for this tactic. He thinks we will think there is some kind of hidden argument in the jargon itself. He defaults to gun specifications instead of addressing the actual statement.

If you live in Texas, one will have friends who know about guns, some more intricately than he does most likely. Which is why I brought the M15 stuff in the first place and he swallowed it. The weird thing is these gun lovers actually hate all the new laws allowing open carry and no real restrictions. These guys actually know how dangerous these things are and the problem with having cartridges or whatever that hold way too many rounds. They want stricter laws on classes for gun use, waiting for a license, etc... They feel they get drowned out by the lunatics who use guns as a penis. Or people who are just unduly scared of some bizarre Zombie apocalypse situation.

You're so confused on this.

I said gun nerds wouldn't care for a semi-auto hunting rifle

https://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/l/7/701012_ts.jpg

I said the AR-15 is easy to build, and I have built several

https://www.brownells.com/.aspx/bapid=822/clientpage/how-to-build-an-ar-15

I never said I built an M-16

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-jekapo/images/stencil/640w/products/4020/37882/DSC02713__65857.1654963522.JPG

Transferrable M16, sells for just under 30,000 dollars.

The M15 is fully automatic. The M15 isn't even produced.

The M5 (replacement for the M4) is fully automatic, like its predecessor, only it shoots a larger round but about the same size as the 6.8 which is what I already have in an AR platform (platform being a gun type, not a physical metal platform you could stand on :lol ). So no one would be standing around to be the 1st to buy one since they are not for sale to the GP in the automatic receiver version.

You got embarrassed by stepping outside of your depth and have been salty since. However you just keep saying more and more stupid shit, so consider this a freebie where I set you back on the path of righteousness for my namesake.

Blake
07-08-2022, 09:30 PM

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-jekapo/images/stencil/640w/products/4020/37882/DSC02713__65857.1654963522.JPG

The M5 (replacement for the M4) is fully automatic, like its predecessor, only it shoots a larger round but about the same size as the 6.8 which is what I already have in an AR platform (platform being a gun type, not a physical metal platform you could stand on :lol ). So no one would be standing around to be the 1st to buy one since they are not for sale to the GP in the automatic receiver version.

You got embarrassed by stepping outside of your depth and have been salty since. However you just keep saying more and more stupid shit, so consider this a freebie where I set you back on the path of righteousness for my namesake.

If it's that easy to build why don't we hear more about Ar-15s being used that were homemade?

Don't worry, you don't have to answer. It's more rhetorical than not.

SnakeBoy
07-08-2022, 09:56 PM

That's a sweet platform

SnakeBoy
07-08-2022, 09:56 PM
If it's that easy to build why don't we hear more about Ar-15s being used that were homemade?

It's more retarded than not.

ElNono
07-08-2022, 10:05 PM
That's a sweet platform

:lol

pgardn
07-08-2022, 10:09 PM

We have already been over this.

Basically you said no one would want it.
Then That you built one.
And that no one would sell one. Like it could not be built and sold. Even though you built one.
Then you put yourself outside the general public and then made yourself creep back into the general public.
You know exactly what was said. See what happens when you try and change your shit.

You got embarrassed by contradicting yourself and then tried to use a flurry of gun lingo to work your way back in.
And you had the gall to use my post on other posters just because RG made a minor mistake in saying DNA instead of mRNA. I knew exactly what he meant as did other posters and you had no clue. You are a real hack. And not a good one. But you are a blatant hypocrite, give yourself a W for that.

pgardn
07-08-2022, 10:12 PM
The following is a blatant lie.

"I said the AR-15 is easy to build, and I have built several"

Blake
07-08-2022, 10:37 PM
It's more retarded than not.

I agree. And DMC keeps bringing it up any way.

pgardn
07-08-2022, 10:45 PM
Wait.
The M5 /M15 switch will be a thing of beauty.
It brought about 2 or 3 different lies.

Good stew is left cooking.

DMX7
07-08-2022, 10:54 PM
But you have zero idea what they would be otherwise, and you have zero way of measuring success.

It's not hard to compile historical data, take into consideration and adjust for other variables, and then use that to generate a trend analysis to project an "otherwise". You then measure against that.

pgardn
07-08-2022, 11:25 PM

No this is not what you said to me in the conversation I mentioned the M5.
And thats what WE, you and I, were talking about and you dared me to find.

DMC
07-08-2022, 11:37 PM

Because you cannot tell one is home made since they are all basically assembled somewhere using basically the same parts. It's not like someone used a CNC machine at home to mill out a receiver :lol

DMC
07-08-2022, 11:38 PM
It's not hard to compile historical data, take into consideration and adjust for other variables, and then use that to generate a trend analysis to project an "otherwise". You then measure against that.

So show the trend to date.

DMC
07-08-2022, 11:40 PM

:lol you introduced the M15 out of nowhere, no doubt meaning the M5.

You feeling ok?

DMC
07-08-2022, 11:57 PM
We have already been over this.

Basically you said no one would want it.
Then That you built one.
And that no one would sell one. Like it could not be built and sold. Even though you built one.
Then you put yourself outside the general public and then made yourself creep back into the general public.
You know exactly what was said. See what happens when you try and change your shit.

You got embarrassed by contradicting yourself and then tried to use a flurry of gun lingo to work your way back in.
And you had the gall to use my post on other posters just because RG made a minor mistake in saying DNA instead of mRNA. I knew exactly what he meant as did other posters and you had no clue. You are a real hack. And not a good one. But you are a blatant hypocrite, give yourself a W for that.
You will not be able to purchase a Sig XM5. You can build the exact same platform. You won't get the military reinforced casings, but you can get reinforced casings that do the same thing.

Why are you struggling understanding that the term XM5 is a military designation for the Sig platform? Sig didn't invent the AR platform, they just created hybrid between the AR15 and the AR10, weight and all. You could do that as well, but you have zero reason to want a heavier gun that doesn't do anything a much lighter version with the same ammo and ballistics won't do, which is pierce most body armor at 500m.

You cannot buy an M4 either but there are AR-15s all over the place. So why would civilians want to be the "1st to purchase" a military platform that's not going to be for sale when they could buy the same platform minus the designator for years prior?

See, that wasn't hard, was it? I found it for you.

Both the M4 and the AR15 are built off the M16 platform. This isn't the Eugene Stoner AR15, but Colt's version. So when I say I can build the same platform, I mean I can build an AR that fires the exact same round as the XM5, and since you cannot by the XM5 (or the M5) as a civilian, all you'd be able to get is the AR equivalent.

While your retarded brain morphed "same platform" to "same rifle", anyone with a lick of gun knowledge knows I never once said I can build an XM5 (a person could but it would be extremely illegal and be a title II firearm worth about 10 years if they weren't a class 2 manufacturer).

DMC
07-09-2022, 12:07 AM
M5 can be chambered in multiple cartridges. The platform has existed for a while in AR-15. I built my own. No one is going to whack off wanting to be the 1st, they aren't going to sell these to the general public.

Blake
07-09-2022, 10:27 AM
Because you cannot tell one is home made since they are all basically assembled somewhere using basically the same parts. It's not like someone used a CNC machine at home to mill out a receiver :lol

What? Every time someone has used an AR-15, we know where they got it.

And if they bought the parts to put together, we'd know that too.

Which makes this "aNyoNe cAn maKe tHeY oWn aR 15 iT eaSy" argument that you bring up in every gun thread worthless and retarded.

DMC
07-09-2022, 10:55 AM
What? Every time someone has used an AR-15, we know where they got it.

And if they bought the parts to put together, we'd know that too.

Which makes this "aNyoNe cAn maKe tHeY oWn aR 15 iT eaSy" argument that you bring up in every gun thread worthless and retarded.
And you wonder why I said you're not qualified to debate this with me.

ChumpDumper
07-09-2022, 11:35 AM
Ah the jargon tar baby.

DMC wants to do exactly nothing about gun. violence.

No Trumptard does.

They all are counting on gun violence to get their way in the future.

Blake
07-09-2022, 11:37 AM
And you wonder why I said you're not qualified to debate this with me.

Let's make it simple

True or false: it's easy for anyone in Japan to make their own ar-15.

Blake
07-09-2022, 11:38 AM
Ah the jargon tar baby.

No Trumptard does.

He'll talk to me about assembling guns but will never touch the topic.

Lol.

Thread
07-09-2022, 12:17 PM
Ah the jargon tar baby.

No Trumptard does.

...AND to keep you from getting your way in that same future.

boutons_deux
07-09-2022, 12:21 PM
I've always figured a subtext in the gun industry/racist strategy was to arm the blacks and let them kill each other, same with Browns.

about 10K Blacks/year die from homicide. Strategy effective.

boutons_deux
07-09-2022, 12:36 PM
now that white supremacist SCOTUS has killed a constitutional right to abortion, figure 1000s more black and brown will die from unwanted, forced births.

Esp true in Confederate/red states.

Black perinatal mortality rate already pushes USA way down the international table.

DMC
07-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Let's make it simple

True or false: it's easy for anyone in Japan to make their own ar-15.

True or false: You think building an AR15 is creating a gun from scratch.

DMC
07-09-2022, 12:41 PM
now that white supremacist SCOTUS has killed a constitutional right to abortion, figure 1000s more black and brown will die from unwanted, forced births.

Esp true in Confederate/red states.

Black perinatal mortality rate already pushes USA way down the international table.

Maybe, but as long as states have a low black population, their IMR should be shiny and impressive. They can always treat the black IMR as flowers in the attic. It's worked so far. Same with shootings in places like Chicago - flowers in the attic.

Blake
07-09-2022, 12:48 PM
True or false: You think building an AR15 is creating a gun from scratch.

true or false: you are disingenuous then when you say "I've made an ar-15"

Blake
07-09-2022, 12:49 PM
Maybe, but as long as states have a low black population, their IMR should be shiny and impressive. They can always treat the black IMR as flowers in the attic. It's worked so far. Same with shootings in places like Chicago - flowers in the attic.

Chicago!

Ding

DMC
07-09-2022, 01:12 PM
true or false: you are disingenuous then when you say "I've made an ar-15"

I don't recall saying I made one. I said I've built my own. Like building a computer, you aren't required to have a semiconductor fab, you can buy the components. With the AR, your "gun" part is the receiver - a hollowed out shell without trigger or anything else other than the serial number. This is what requires the form 4 and background check.

https://i.imgur.com/UC97nE4.jpg

Only the item in the red square is regulated. All else is just components you can buy off the shelf or online without needing to go through an FFL.

So are you saying you're too stupid to be able to assemble this?

DMC
07-09-2022, 01:15 PM
Chicago!

Ding

This is why I called them flowers in the attic. The left is hypersensitive about their poor performers to the point where they have attempted to meme the subject out of the conversation by predicting the very mention of it and hoping the opposition will avoid it.

Blake
07-09-2022, 02:40 PM
I don't recall saying I made one. I said I've built my own. Like building a computer, you aren't required to have a semiconductor fab, you can buy the components. With the AR, your "gun" part is the receiver - a hollowed out shell without trigger or anything else other than the serial number. This is what requires the form 4 and background check.

Only the item in the red square is regulated. All else is just components you can buy off the shelf or online without needing to go through an FFL.

:lol disingenuous semantics man with the "I didn't make it, I built it".

Why do you keep bringing this up in the threads?

koriwhat
07-09-2022, 03:13 PM
BlaKKKe STFU already

Blake
07-09-2022, 03:15 PM
BlaKKKe STFU already

Just use the ignore feature. Oh wait...

Republican
07-09-2022, 03:20 PM
You know what BlaKKKe i can’t wait for you to die and meet my grandmother in hell where she’ll teach you some manners!

ElNono
07-09-2022, 03:49 PM
You know what BlaKKKe i can’t wait for you to die and meet my grandmother in hell where she’ll teach you some manners!

I thought you were over that...

DMC
07-09-2022, 04:01 PM
:lol disingenuous semantics man with the "I didn't make it, I built it".

Why do you keep bringing this up in the threads?

I brought it up only when told that people would be stepping over each other to be the 1st to own the M5 :lol

If I don't clarify that I only assembled it, then low IQ retards like you will claim I said I manufactured it, just as pgardn claimed I said I built an M16.

When you're dealing with ignorance + certainty, you have to provide the simple facts. You want opinions, because you cannot argue against facts and you are too lazy to learn about what you're whining about. Still, you've been educated by me on this like it or not.

Blake
07-09-2022, 04:21 PM
I brought it up only when told that people would be stepping over each other to be the 1st to own the M5 :lol

If I don't clarify that I only assembled it, then low IQ retards like you will claim I said I manufactured it, just as pgardn claimed I said I built an M16.

When you're dealing with ignorance + certainty, you have to provide the simple facts. You want opinions, because you cannot argue against facts and you are too lazy to learn about what you're whining about. Still, you've been educated by me on this like it or not.

Great, just so we're clear that building it and buying it in America aren't that far apart.

Luckily for Japan, they can't build or buy it there.

DMC
07-09-2022, 04:32 PM
Great, just so we're clear that building it and buying it in America aren't that far apart.

Luckily for Japan, they can't build or buy it there.

"I don't care about facts" - Blake

Winehole23
07-10-2022, 09:12 AM
The problem isn't mass shootings, it's plain old everyday shootings.

Th'Pusher
07-10-2022, 10:01 AM

Do you whittle your own cock rings too?

DMC
07-10-2022, 11:21 AM
Do you whittle your own cock rings too?

Did you get a splinter in your mouth?

Winehole23
07-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Right to carry correlates with more crime and less safety.

rascal
07-10-2022, 02:05 PM
The person who does the crime that has eyewitness the trial needs to start in 6 months
2 years at most for Appeal. If they shot people they need to die on natural tv on news at prime time on all free local stations. If do not want to watch then do not watch the channel. The kid that that did this crime has nothing to worry about in this life. Free from any responsiblies sit back eat food watch tv
Prison is not what it used to be. Google Yuma territory prison. It stopped chrime. Da actually prosecuted crime.

You are making the assumption that these guys shooting schools think logically. They don't, they have checked out on life and don't care about their own lives.

Blake
07-10-2022, 02:37 PM
"I don't care about facts" - Blake

Fact: You have by far the most posts in this thread and not one of them touches the thread subject.

DMC
07-10-2022, 04:55 PM
Lol DMC can't think of any other options. He's mentally limited like that.

Also a false claim.

But even if true, again there are other options besides moving.

You're such an idiot :lol

The "millions owned by private citizens" is such a stupid argument.

wHy nOt gO fOr a BiLLioN? WhaT dEh diFferEnce?

Some of your more profound offerings on the subject from the 1st page.

You ask questions and you cannot understand the answers. Then you throw another emo fit.

DMC
07-10-2022, 05:08 PM
Right to carry correlates with more crime and less safety.

If the intention of right to carry was to lower violent crimes, that's fine. The intention is to afford individuals the right to self defense. This is what happens when you think individual rights are only important if they help the collective.

Blake
07-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Some of your more profound offerings on the subject from the 1st page.

You ask questions and you cannot understand the answers. Then you throw another emo fit.

Hilarious DMC thinks he's the non-emo one here.

Still will never touch the topic.

DMC
07-10-2022, 05:38 PM
Hilarious DMC thinks he's the non-emo one here.

Still will never touch the topic.

You're not qualified to debate this with me. I told you this, did you forget already you fucking dummy?

Getting your own snark shoved up your ass :lol

Blake
07-10-2022, 05:40 PM
If the intention of right to carry was to lower violent crimes, that's fine. The intention is to afford individuals the right to self defense. This is what happens when you think individual rights are only important if they help the collective.

" But how often are guns used in self-defense, really?

“It’s pretty rare,” David Hemenway, director of the Harvard Injury Control Research Center, said, despite the fact that gun violence in the U.S. is exceptionally common. There are more guns in the country than people, and nearly 40,000 Americans died because of gun violence in 2019. A majority of those deaths were suicides. From 2007 to 2011, only about 1 percent of people who were crime victims claimed to have used a gun to protect themselves — and the average person had “basically no chance in their lifetime ever to use a gun in self-defense,” Dr. Hemenway told NPR in 2018......"

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/12/podcasts/daily-newsletter-self-defense-gun-use.html

Now do your song and dance.

Also make sure you avoid the op. Go.

Blake
07-10-2022, 05:42 PM
You're not qualified to debate this with me. I told you this, did you forget already you fucking dummy?

Getting your own snark shoved up your ass :lol

Fact: you'll never touch the op. Nearly 50 posts of pure snark.

Blake
07-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Oh yeah, lol "qualified"

DMC
07-10-2022, 05:44 PM
" But how often are guns used in self-defense, really?

“It’s pretty rare,” David Hemenway, director of the Harvard Injury Control Research Center, said, despite the fact that gun violence in the U.S. is exceptionally common. There are more guns in the country than people, and nearly 40,000 Americans died because of gun violence in 2019. A majority of those deaths were suicides. From 2007 to 2011, only about 1 percent of people who were crime victims claimed to have used a gun to protect themselves — and the average person had “basically no chance in their lifetime ever to use a gun in self-defense,” Dr. Hemenway told NPR in 2018......"

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/12/podcasts/daily-newsletter-self-defense-gun-use.html

Now do your song and dance.

Also make sure you avoid the op. Go.

1% of COVID cases resulted in death yet we shut the entire country down.

:lol goddamn you're stupid. All your data shows is not enough people had guns.

DMC
07-10-2022, 05:47 PM
Oh yeah, lol "qualified"

You keep trying to engage me in debate but you have zero to offer. I've never seen you offer a single take that involved thought deeper than simple guttural lashing out.

Blake
07-10-2022, 05:54 PM
You keep trying to engage me in debate but you have zero to offer. I've never seen you offer a single take that involved thought deeper than simple guttural lashing out.

:lol I don't care if you answer or not. I'm just making fun of you for talking about me and avoiding the topic. You'll never touch it.

Now get back to talking about me again. Go.

Blake
07-10-2022, 05:56 PM
1% of COVID cases resulted in death yet we shut the entire country down.

:lol goddamn you're stupid. All your data shows is not enough people had guns.

It's not "my" data. It's Harvard's.

Keep dancing, high IQ poster. :lol

DMC
07-10-2022, 06:04 PM
It's not "my" data. It's Harvard's.

Keep dancing, high IQ poster. :lol

Just admit you don't understand the data :lol

:lol "It's Harvard's"

DMC
07-10-2022, 06:05 PM
:lol I don't care if you answer or not. I'm just making fun of you for talking about me and avoiding the topic. You'll never touch it.

Now get back to talking about me again. Go.

Your version of "IDGAF about you!!!!!!"

Blake
07-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Just admit you don't understand the data :lol

:lol "It's Harvard's"

Just admit you think you're smarter than Harvard researchers.

"no no, this is what they meant"

Blake
07-10-2022, 08:16 PM
Your version of "IDGAF about you!!!!!!"

My version of "I know you'll never, ever give your opinion on the topic and you're only here for me lol DMC".

DMC
07-10-2022, 08:23 PM

My version of "I know you'll never, ever give your opinion on the topic and you're only here for me lol DMC".

:wakeup

DMC
07-10-2022, 08:26 PM
Without knowing the facts, your opinion is worthless. "Tell me why you think the Higgs boson was so hard to find, then I'll need my tea refilled".

pgardn
07-10-2022, 09:14 PM
M5 can be chambered in multiple cartridges. The platform has existed for a while in AR-15. I built my own. No one is going to whack off wanting to be the 1st, they aren't going to sell these to the general public.

Cool.
So after you posted the above:
WHAT WHERE MY QUESTIONS TO YOU that you failed to answer.

pgardn
07-10-2022, 09:19 PM
And why even bring up the M5?
What led to this? Why did you even mention it?

Winehole23
07-10-2022, 11:42 PM
If the intention of right to carry was to lower violent crimes, that's fine. The intention is to afford individuals the right to self defense. This is what happens when you think individual rights are only important if they help the collective.Deadly violence to the masses is the price you're willing for other people to pay for your freedom. Makes perfect sense.

djohn2oo8
07-11-2022, 12:23 AM
Forget raising the age to 21 for semi automatics. Raise it to 25. Also, state bans on buying large-capacity magazines or ammunition-feeding devices for semiautomatic weapons.

djohn2oo8
07-11-2022, 12:26 AM
*federal

djohn2oo8
07-11-2022, 12:28 AM
Bump stock ban etc. Then, whomever supplies a gunman with those weapons and happens to be under the age requirement, prosecute the seller

DMC
07-11-2022, 08:59 AM

Cool.
So after you posted the above:
WHAT WHERE MY QUESTIONS TO YOU that you failed to answer.
No idea, that's your concern, not mine.

And why even bring up the M5?
What led to this? Why did you even mention it?
You brought up the M5. This is where I said I have built the AR version.

DMC
07-11-2022, 09:02 AM
Deadly violence to the masses is the price you're willing for other people to pay for your freedom. Makes perfect sense.
Did you even read the research? The deadly violence comes from criminals. The link is stolen firearms. So because someone wants to exercise their right and they purchase a firearm, that increases the number of firearms stolen. Somehow you think a law abiding citizen contributes to violence because criminals steal from them. I guess people who buy cars contribute to car thefts.

Blake
07-11-2022, 10:02 AM
Without knowing the facts, your opinion is worthless. "Tell me why you think the Higgs boson was so hard to find, then I'll need my tea refilled".

Great, you think you know the facts and you still haven't given yours. You never will.

Blake
07-11-2022, 10:03 AM

Why did you brag about building it?

ChumpDumper
07-11-2022, 10:04 AM
If a person doesn't lock up a gun making it easy to steal, I'll consider that a contribution to the resulting violence in which the gun is used.

It's a gun.

Blake
07-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Did you even read the research? The deadly violence comes from criminals. The link is stolen firearms. So because someone wants to exercise their right and they purchase a firearm, that increases the number of firearms stolen. Somehow you think a law abiding citizen contributes to violence because criminals steal from them. I guess people who buy cars contribute to car thefts.

A law abiding citizen legally bought the ar-15 he used in the Uvalde shooting. No idea what you're rambling about here

DMC
07-11-2022, 12:42 PM
A law abiding citizen legally bought the ar-15 he used in the Uvalde shooting. No idea what you're rambling about here

Read first, respond 2nd. That was a reply to WH regarding the comment on CHL. Pretty sure the Uvalde shooter didn't have a CHL.

You're triggered. You should sit this one out.

Blake
07-11-2022, 02:02 PM
Read first, respond 2nd. That was a reply to WH regarding the comment on CHL. Pretty sure the Uvalde shooter didn't have a CHL.

You're triggered. You should sit this one out.

Who cares if he had a CHL or not? He legally bought an AR-15.

But no problem, I'll sit your derp level conversation or on that

DMC
07-11-2022, 02:16 PM
Who cares if he had a CHL or not? He legally bought an AR-15.

But no problem, I'll sit your derp level conversation or on that

You drinking? :lol

Blake
07-11-2022, 03:16 PM
You drinking? :lol

He legally got a gun without a CHL. What else is there, derp?

CosmicCowboy
07-11-2022, 03:41 PM
He legally got a gun without a CHL. What else is there, derp?

uhhhh...do you know what the initials CHL stand for? It has nothing to do with long guns.

DMC
07-11-2022, 04:04 PM
Blake is off the reservation.

Blake
07-11-2022, 04:04 PM

Why did you brag about building it?

This will never be answered

DMC
07-11-2022, 04:09 PM
I don't answer loaded questions. Change your poopy diapey and maybe you can come back to the table with some adult level takes.

Blake
07-11-2022, 04:32 PM

uhhhh...do you know what the initials CHL stand for? It has nothing to do with long guns.

Uhhhh concealed handgun license.

Since you chimed in, feel free to answer: what does this have to do with mass shootings

Blake
07-11-2022, 04:33 PM
I don't answer loaded questions. Change your poopy diapey and maybe you can come back to the table with some adult level takes.

:lol you have no idea what a loaded question is.

You're a huge whiney pussy that wants the discussion to him his way only. You have no clue how to properly debate topics.

DMC
07-11-2022, 07:11 PM
:lol you have no idea what a loaded question is.

You're a huge whiney pussy that wants the discussion to him his way only. You have no clue how to properly debate topics.

Loaded question: why were you bragging about....

All I can suggest for you is to read the original conversation that you weren't part of, because your low rent trolling is only pissing you off :lol

DMC
07-11-2022, 07:13 PM
Uhhhh concealed handgun license.

Since you chimed in, feel free to answer: what does this have to do with mass shootings

Ask Whinehole23. He's the one who introduced the topic. Once again, you're butting in to a sidebar discussion you know nothing about and now you're asking questions because you didn't read the coursework :lol

koriwhat
07-11-2022, 08:34 PM

All I can suggest for you is to read the original conversation that you weren't part of, because your low rent trolling is only pissing you off :lol

Yeah bro you're the pussy and not the dude whose wife was fucking all the neighbors behind his back... LMAO BlaKKKe and his shattered glass house.

Blake
07-11-2022, 09:42 PM

:lol derp still doesn't understand how a loaded question works.

If it helps, you can take out the word "bragging" and replace it with "talking".

But it won't. You'll never answer cuz you're a huge derpy pussy.

Blake
07-11-2022, 09:42 PM
Ask Whinehole23. He's the one who introduced the topic. Once again, you're butting in to a sidebar discussion you know nothing about and now you're asking questions because you didn't read the coursework :lol

So nothing then. Ok.

DMC
07-11-2022, 10:19 PM
:lol derp still doesn't understand how a loaded question works.

If it helps, you can take out the word "bragging" and replace it with "talking".

But it won't. You'll never answer cuz you're a huge derpy pussy.

Again, another discussion with a poster other than you. Go back and read the conversation if you want to know what it was about. I'm not hand holding you, faggot.

Winehole23
07-13-2022, 02:45 PM
so much for lawful owners doing nothing to increase crime

DMC
07-13-2022, 03:02 PM
so much for lawful owners doing nothing to increase crime

Ghost guns are illegal to own. Kits, not so much.

:lol bias training, need that here.

pgardn
07-14-2022, 07:43 PM

But that no one would want it and its not made.
But you made it.

You fked up royally.

THEY are'nt?

Did you make something like it or not?
So YOU wont sell one.
And neither will THEY?

If you can make one, then someone else can. But you know THEY wont sell it to the "general public."
DMC not being the general public of course.

wtf... are you saying here? You are just a mass of contradictions and assumptions.

You want more?

HemisfairArena
07-15-2022, 12:18 AM
If a person doesn't lock up a gun making it easy to steal, I'll consider that a contribution to the resulting violence in which the gun is used.

It's a gun.

So if a person doesnt put their car in a garage and leaves it outside and someone steals it,,,we can consider that a contribution to any resulting crime which the car is used for?

DMC
07-15-2022, 06:02 AM
But that no one would want it and its not made.
But you made it.

You fked up royally.

THEY are'nt?

So YOU wont sell one.
And neither will THEY?

If you can make one, then someone else can. But you know THEY wont sell it to the "general public."

wtf... are you saying here? You are just a mass of contradictions and assumptions.

You want more?

Never said no one would want it.

You're an idiot. Half of what you say is either a blatant lie or drunk posting.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2022, 09:32 AM
So if a person doesnt put their car in a garage and leaves it outside and someone steals it,,,we can consider that a contribution to any resulting crime which the car is used for?If it's unlocked with the keys in it and someone shoots the car into a crowd from a high rise building, sure.

DMC
07-15-2022, 10:06 AM
:lol fart/turd

pgardn
07-15-2022, 10:55 AM
Never said no one would want it.

You're an idiot. Half of what you say is either a blatant lie or drunk posting.

Really.
Its posted already.
You want it up? what you said about the general public, Mr. special public?

You have already got caught in a lie.

I guess you need to see the whole sequence of posting again to remind you?

pgardn
07-15-2022, 10:57 AM
And I said the public might want something like that, you said no, but you fkn made one "like" it.
Why the fk do YOU think YOU are more special than THEY? Are you a special kind of gun expert?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2022, 11:08 AM
What is the big deal about putting an AR together? If one is capable of putting IKEA furniture together they are capable of building up and AR. It's even easier.

pgardn
07-15-2022, 11:30 AM
What is the big deal about putting an AR together? If one is capable of putting IKEA furniture together they are capable of building up and AR. It's even easier.

Nothing apparently. But the subject was the M5. So put this together and then there is no answer.

Me: I think the military has a more potent version, M-5, either in planning or maybe some produced. So we might be seeing said Nerds wacking off to this wanting to be the first to own one. This version apparently delivers a larger piece of metal so that when the common robber enters our home we can spray the entire neighborhood with this thing as it apparently can penetrate pretty significant barriers.

Defensive system upgrade.
Coming soon.
Be the first on your block to pretend its your peanuts.

(Ignite the fire)

DMC: M5 can be chambered in multiple cartridges. The platform has existed for a while in AR-15. I built my own. No one is going to whack off wanting to be the 1st, they aren't going to sell these to the general public.

Me: THEY are'nt?

So YOU wont sell one.
And neither will THEY?

The confusion comes when one says the M5 exists IN the AR-15 platform and one has been made. Thats why I asked the questions. And no one is going to want an M5 is total bullshit. It does not matter if they are not out yet.
And the answers that I got in the thread after this posting. Zero.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2022, 11:51 AM
Nothing apparently. But the subject was the M5. So put this together and then there is no answer.

Me: I think the military has a more potent version, M-5, either in planning or maybe some produced. So we might be seeing said Nerds wacking off to this wanting to be the first to own one. This version apparently delivers a larger piece of metal so that when the common robber enters our home we can spray the entire neighborhood with this thing as it apparently can penetrate pretty significant barriers.

Defensive system upgrade.
Coming soon.
Be the first on your block to pretend its your peanuts.

(Ignite the fire)

DMC: M5 can be chambered in multiple cartridges. The platform has existed for a while in AR-15. I built my own. No one is going to whack off wanting to be the 1st, they aren't going to sell these to the general public.

Me: THEY are'nt?

So YOU wont sell one.
And neither will THEY?

The confusion comes when one says the M5 exists IN the AR-15 platform and one has been made. Thats why I asked the questions. And no one is going to want an M5 is total bullshit. It does not matter if they are not out yet.
And the answers that I got in the thread after this posting. Zero.

Are you aware that an M5 is just the HK version of the M16/M4 chassis? The only difference is it's chambered in the 6.5 Grendel instead of the 5.56? It's easy enough for a civilian to build an AR-10 in 6.5 Grendel if they wanted to.

pgardn
07-15-2022, 12:05 PM
Are you aware that an M5 is just the HK version of the M16/M4 chassis? The only difference is it's chambered in the 6.5 Grendel instead of the 5.56? It's easy enough for a civilian to build an AR-10 in 6.5 Grendel if they wanted to.

So no one wants one...

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2022, 12:09 PM
So no one wants one...

well, no civilian can own a full auto without passing an extensive background check and paying $200 to register it plus it has to be an old one (over 35 years) a FFL could probably buy a full auto M5 for personal use but couldn't sell it to a civilian.

pgardn
07-15-2022, 12:15 PM
well, no civilian can own a real M4 or M5 without passing an extensive background check and paying $200 to register it.

So a non military person could actually get one?
(not meaning to be snarky)

MultiTroll
07-15-2022, 12:20 PM
Photo of Smiling Uvalde Cop During School Shooting Sparks Outrage (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/photo-of-smiling-uvalde-cop-during-school-shooting-sparks-outrage/ar-AAZCg9u?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fc24ec90fe0e430abb628b0799ae17ad)

pgardn
07-15-2022, 12:22 PM
And I am not close to a gun expert. I just know I have friends that state there are opportunities to kind of mix and match parts (modularization; I dont even know if this is the right term) They love guns and they dont like the freaks they have characterized as people who use the looks and specs on guns as a manly thing. The guys who also say they can shoot things at 500 yards and then miss at 50 yards. The same guys that would open carry in childcare center if they could.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2022, 12:24 PM

I'm pretty sure they could eventually get a semi-auto version. Not a full auto.

BTW, I modified my previous post in more detail.

well, no civilian can own a full auto without passing an extensive background check and paying $200 to register it plus it has to be an old one (over 35 years) a FFL could probably buy a full auto M5 for personal use but couldn't sell it to a civilian.

Thread
07-15-2022, 12:39 PM
Photo of Smiling Uvalde Cop During School Shooting Sparks Outrage (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/photo-of-smiling-uvalde-cop-during-school-shooting-sparks-outrage/ar-AAZCg9u?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=fc24ec90fe0e430abb628b0799ae17ad)

Pish-tosh, Mult; if you can't link this Mexican massacre to your Governor you're SOL.

DMC
07-15-2022, 01:59 PM

Can't own an M5 regardless, since they weren't built prior to 1986.

DMC
07-15-2022, 02:01 PM
And I am not close to a gun expert. I just know I have friends that state there are opportunities to kind of mix and match parts (modularization; I dont even know if this is the right term) They love guns and they dont like the freaks they have characterized as people who use the looks and specs on guns as a manly thing. The guys who also say they can shoot things at 500 yards and then miss at 50 yards. The same guys that would open carry in childcare center if they could.

Have your friends come here, I'll explain it to them and they can tell you in their own words.

SnakeBoy
07-21-2022, 03:43 PM

DMC
07-21-2022, 07:58 PM

That last one is impossible. I can put both an M16 and an AR15 on the same platform, just slide it down onto the magazine receiver and it stands right there. Also, can you build it or not? Since it's illegal for everyone to own but you, because you're not part of everyone.

Winehole23
07-23-2022, 12:19 AM
Open carry AR-15s? Sure.

Air pellet guns? HARAM.

Shoot on sight.

Winehole23
07-23-2022, 12:26 AM
"I feared for my life!"

"It's illegal"

Blake
07-23-2022, 11:14 AM
Open carry AR-15s? Sure.

Air pellet guns? HARAM.

Shoot on sight.

Anything to cover their asses and avoid saying sorry

DMC
07-23-2022, 01:30 PM
Imagine pointing the AR15 at an officer...

You're comparing carry with brandishing. Like always, you're dishonest and pretending to be on to something.

Blake
07-23-2022, 08:54 PM
Imagine pointing the AR15 at an officer...

You're comparing carry with brandishing. Like always, you're dishonest and pretending to be on to something.

Do you need help reading this? I'll try to dumb what "possession" means for you, derp. I'll try.

DMC
07-23-2022, 10:21 PM

Do you need help reading this? I'll try to dumb what "possession" means for you, derp. I'll try.

New York's assault weapon law prohibits manufacturing, transporting, disposing of or possessing an assault weapon in the state without using SAFE act modifications.

Maybe you should read something other than Twitter.

ElNono
07-23-2022, 10:50 PM
New York's assault weapon law prohibits manufacturing, transporting, disposing of or possessing an assault weapon in the state without using SAFE act modifications.

Maybe you should read something other than Twitter.

New York's Assault Weapon law is S 265.00, S 265.02

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/PEN/265.00

Air rifles are coded under firearms, code 10-131(b)(1) as noted on the tweet:

b. Air pistols and air rifles; selling or possessing.
1. It shall be unlawful for any person to sell, offer to sell or have in such person's possession any air pistol or air rifle or similar instrument in which the propelling force is a spring or air, except that the sale of such instruments if accompanied by delivery to a point without the city, and possession for such purpose, shall not be unlawful if such person shall have secured an annual license from the police commissioner of the city authorizing such sale and possession. The sale and delivery of such instruments within the city from one licensee to another licensee, and the use of such instruments in connection with an amusement licensed by the department of consumer and worker protection or at rifle or pistol ranges duly authorized by law shall not be considered a violation of this subdivision.

https://codelibrary.amlegal.com/codes/newyorkcity/latest/NYCadmin/0-0-0-6218

DMC
07-24-2022, 10:32 AM
New York's Assault Weapon law is S 265.00, S 265.02

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/laws/PEN/265.00

Air rifles are coded under firearms, code 10-131(b)(1) as noted on the tweet:

b. Air pistols and air rifles; selling or possessing.
1. It shall be unlawful for any person to sell, offer to sell or have in such person's possession any air pistol or air rifle or similar instrument in which the propelling force is a spring or air, except that the sale of such instruments if accompanied by delivery to a point without the city, and possession for such purpose, shall not be unlawful if such person shall have secured an annual license from the police commissioner of the city authorizing such sale and possession. The sale and delivery of such instruments within the city from one licensee to another licensee, and the use of such instruments in connection with an amusement licensed by the department of consumer and worker protection or at rifle or pistol ranges duly authorized by law shall not be considered a violation of this subdivision.

https://codelibrary.amlegal.com/codes/newyorkcity/latest/NYCadmin/0-0-0-6218

I was responding to the open carry of AR15 comment made by WH. Never said anything about air rifles.

No one is surprised NY doesn't allow air rifles or that they would use that as a distraction from a prison guard pretending to be a cop.

DMC
07-24-2022, 10:35 AM
https://i.imgur.com/FTbn34I.jpg

NY has the right idea, stop these dangerous bayonet mounts!