PDA

View Full Version : Gallo

Dhbsr555
07-08-2022, 03:51 AM
Can anyone tell me why a buyout hasn’t happened yet I sure hope the fo isn’t going to pay this guy 21 million just to mess up any chance we had on getting more draft capital

KingKev
07-08-2022, 04:19 AM
Can anyone tell me why a buyout hasn’t happened yet I sure hope the fo isn’t going to pay this guy 21 million just to mess up any chance we had on getting more draft capital

Haha BR standup

buttsR4rebounding
07-08-2022, 05:44 AM
Today is the deadline. Why do it before you have to in case his salary could be used in a trade?

ismael-robert
07-08-2022, 07:41 AM
Seriously? Dudes already in boston...smh...google people

KingKev
07-08-2022, 09:23 AM
Haha I think we are using him for a trade for KD and Kyrie instead now.

Galo, Tre Jones, McDermott (he is an elite 3pt shooter every contender covets) and the FRPs from the ATL should get it done.

Spurs depth chart:

Kyrie/Primo
Vassell/Branham/Wesley
Keldon/JRich
KD/Sochan
Jak/Barlow/Dieng

John B
07-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Haha I think we are using him for a trade for KD and Kyrie instead now.

Galo, Tre Jones, McDermott (he is an elite 3pt shooter every contender covets) and the FRPs from the ATL should get it done.

Spurs depth chart:

Kyrie/Primo
Vassell/Branham/Wesley
Keldon/JRich
KD/Sochan
Jak/Barlow/Dieng

Sonofabitch I’m in.

eDizzle20
07-08-2022, 10:02 AM
Didn’t Gallo sign a 2-year deal with the Celtics already? Lol.

Dhbsr555
07-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Didn’t Gallo sign a 2-year deal with the Celtics already? Lol.
No

KingKev
07-08-2022, 02:06 PM
No

I understand the anxiety and I would have shared it these last few off-seasons given some head scratching decisions but I think PATFO iare showing they are fully committed to a rebuild.

News of Gallo being waived, and signing his new deal with Bean won’t get any attention after the report of the initial intent lat. Doubt it fell through. I feel the final announcement just isn’t a priority to hit the wire for anyone but it’s still getting done.

Dhbsr555
07-08-2022, 02:25 PM
I understand the anxiety and I would have shared it these last few off-seasons given some head scratching decisions but I think PATFO iare showing they are fully committed to a rebuild.

News of Gallo being waived, and signing his new deal with Bean won’t get any attention after the report of the initial intent lat. Doubt it fell through. I feel the final announcement just isn’t a priority to hit the wire for anyone but it’s still getting done.
I hope your right because I was getting excited about the rebuild

JeffDuncan
07-08-2022, 04:18 PM
Spotrac is currently showing Gallo as Dead Cap for the Spurs, a category for players who have been released. Cap amount of 10.4M.

KingKev
07-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Shit done. Ciao