PDA

View Full Version : Trannys who wish to return to their biological gender

MultiTroll
07-12-2022, 01:51 PM
Trans woman returns to life as man and hits out at the ‘activist’ doctor who turned his life upside down (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2022/07/11/trans-woman-returns-to-life-as-man-and-hits-out-at-the-activist-doctor-who-turned-his-life-upside-down/)

Wow. Lot of precautionary tales here.
And the amount of corrupt money involved with some who aid and abet transing.

spurraider21
07-12-2022, 02:28 PM
it really does suck that there's a percentage of people who have regrets, but you dont base best practices on those small numbers tbh

Blake
07-12-2022, 06:14 PM
I wonder if Jennifer Grey ever wishes she could have her old face back. I mean, she looks fine now, just way different than Duty Dancing days

DarrinS
07-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Duty Dancing

MultiTroll
07-12-2022, 07:07 PM
it really does suck that there's a percentage of people who have regrets, but you dont base best practices on those small numbers tbh
Like Medicare funds being used to remove a 14 year old girls boobs, etc?
Ex-trans teen supports Florida rule blocking funds for medical interventions (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2022/07/11/ex-trans-teen-supports-florida-rule-blocking-funds-for-medical-interventions/)

spurraider21
07-12-2022, 07:38 PM
Like Medicare funds being used to remove a 14 year old girls boobs, etc?
Ex-trans teen supports Florida rule blocking funds for medical interventions (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2022/07/11/ex-trans-teen-supports-florida-rule-blocking-funds-for-medical-interventions/)
thats not medicare, its medicaid.

and that would be a pretty dumb restriction

MultiTroll
07-12-2022, 10:54 PM
thats not medicare, its medicaid.

and that would be a pretty dumb restriction
What's the minimum number of young kids getting carved up,drugged up etc that you want Dr's, *pskologists* LBGTQRSTXYZ activists and others raking tax $$$ over.....
Hence when the kids become somewhat older they completely regret being influenced you are okay with?

MultiTroll
07-12-2022, 10:58 PM
Detransitioned teens explain why they regret changing genders (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2022/06/18/detransitioned-teens-explain-why-they-regret-changing-genders/)

spurraider21
07-13-2022, 12:53 AM
What's the minimum number of young kids getting carved up,drugged up etc that you want Dr's, *pskologists* LBGTQRSTXYZ activists and others raking tax $$$ over.....
Hence when the kids become somewhat older they completely regret being influenced you are okay with?
I don’t have a minimum or maximum number. That’s a weird way to look at it. I want as many as are needed. Enough supply to meet the demand.

Millennial_Messiah
07-13-2022, 08:16 AM
Zero federal tax dollars should go to funding sex change / trans surgeries... I don't care if it's Medicaid, CHIP or anything else. Zero. Federal. IRS. dollars.

if that's truly true, i'll never pay the IRS a dime again

MultiTroll
07-13-2022, 11:49 AM
I don’t have a minimum or maximum number. That’s a weird way to look at it. I want as many as are needed. Enough supply to meet the demand.
That's the whole point of this thread. Who gets to influence "are needed" and are they being paid to influence?
And paid by whom?

spurraider21
07-13-2022, 12:11 PM
That's the whole point of this thread. Who gets to influence "are needed" and are they being paid to influence?
And paid by whom?
Psychologists who work with people and make recommendations aren’t the ones who perform the operations

outcomes are positive in a vast majority of these cases yet you will curiously fixate on outliers

MultiTroll
07-13-2022, 12:14 PM
outcomes are positive in a vast majority of these cases yet you will curiously fixate on outliers
Ha! I challenge that.

Any accurate studies?

Spurminator
07-13-2022, 03:39 PM
MT's ex-girlfriend must've had a dick or something.

daboom1
07-13-2022, 03:49 PM
40% suicide rate tells you all you need to know.

MultiTroll
07-13-2022, 05:31 PM
New Study Reveals Shocking Rates of Attempted Suicide Among Trans Adolescents - Human Rights Campaign (hrc.org) (https://www.hrc.org/news/new-study-reveals-shocking-rates-of-attempted-suicide-among-trans-adolescen)

Suicide and Suicidal Behavior among Transgender Persons - PMC (nih.gov) (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/)

Spurminator
07-13-2022, 05:36 PM
New Study Reveals Shocking Rates of Attempted Suicide Among Trans Adolescents - Human Rights Campaign (hrc.org) (https://www.hrc.org/news/new-study-reveals-shocking-rates-of-attempted-suicide-among-trans-adolescen)

Suicide and Suicidal Behavior among Transgender Persons - PMC (nih.gov) (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5178031/)

Chicken egg.

Neo.
07-13-2022, 05:38 PM
everyone has the right to make their personal choice

but to defend actions that are diametrically opposed to the continuation of the human race as if its a positive thing or morally correct is something i simply dont understand

Spurs Homer
07-13-2022, 06:08 PM
So, the last time I spent ANY time worrying about someone else's gender/sex life/body/orientation/

was.... uh

fucking NEVER.

Don't understand this sudden preoccupation with dudes spending so much time on other peoples lives.

MYOFB
is what should really be ideal.

Spurminator
07-13-2022, 06:17 PM

but to defend actions that are diametrically opposed to the continuation of the human race as if its a positive thing or morally correct is something i simply dont understand

I wouldn't understand it either but that's not really what's happening here, if that helps.

Neo.
07-13-2022, 07:01 PM
I wouldn't understand it either but that's not really what's happening here, if that helps.

oh ok.

Blake
07-13-2022, 10:36 PM

Yeah, we humans are near extinction huh

Neo.
07-13-2022, 11:33 PM
Yeah, we humans are near extinction huh

you're welcome to explain the logic behind the idea that people born with female sex organs is actually a male

Trainwreck2100
07-13-2022, 11:52 PM
[B]New Study Reveals Shocking Rates of Attempted Suicide Among Trans Adolescents - Human Rights Campaign (hrc.org) (https://www.hrc.org/news/new-study-reveals-shocking-rates-of-attempted-suicide-among-trans-adolescen)

<1% of the sample identified as transgender

literally a fraction of a fraction attempted to commit suicide from that study 50%!!!! of less that a percent

Blake
07-14-2022, 10:22 AM
you're welcome to explain the logic behind the idea that people born with female sex organs is actually a male

Why does there have to be logic in nature?

MultiTroll
07-14-2022, 10:49 AM
Intelligent creator vs random dustspect.
Doesn't "have" to be.

Neo.
07-14-2022, 11:19 AM

does logic even exist?

Neo.
07-14-2022, 11:23 AM
Intelligent creator vs random dustspect.
Doesn't "have" to be.

of course thats what blake wants to turn the discussion into, because he knows how senseless it is to be born with a penis and believe its logical or reasonable to work directly against nature.

Blake
07-14-2022, 11:45 AM
does logic even exist?

In nature? Of course not. Why do dolphins not have gills?

Blake
07-14-2022, 11:47 AM
of course thats what blake wants to turn the discussion into, because he knows how senseless it is to be born with a penis and believe its logical or reasonable to work directly against nature.

I'm not turning it into anything lol. Logic is your claim, not mine.

MultiTroll
07-14-2022, 11:54 AM
Are dolphins fish? (noaa.gov) (https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/dolphin.html)

Blake
07-14-2022, 12:02 PM
Are dolphins fish? (noaa.gov) (https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/dolphin.html)

Not that I recall, no

MultiTroll
07-14-2022, 12:12 PM

Not that I recall, no
Do you understand now that dolphins do not have gills?

Neo.
07-14-2022, 12:15 PM

:lmao

Blake
07-14-2022, 12:48 PM

Yes. Do you think it's logical that they don't?

DMC
07-15-2022, 08:50 AM
Duty Dancing

LEO stuff

DMC
07-15-2022, 08:56 AM
Yes. Do you think it's logical that they don't?

I don't think you understand the concept of logic. You need a proposition first. It's a fact dolphins don't have gills.

What trans people do isn't illogical. It might seem unreasonable but not everyone is focused on the continuation of the human race. I mean, people consume shitty food, overindulge in alcohol and there's even abortions. If the continuation of the human race was at the forefront of reason, none of that would make sense.

It would be illogical if a trans person felt like they were born of the wrong gender then celebrated that fact.

Blake
07-15-2022, 09:47 AM
I don't think you understand the concept of logic. You need a proposition first. It's a fact dolphins don't have gills.

What trans people do isn't illogical. It might seem unreasonable but not everyone is focused on the continuation of the human race. I mean, people consume shitty food, overindulge in alcohol and there's even abortions. If the continuation of the human race was at the forefront of reason, none of that would make sense.

It would be illogical if a trans person felt like they were born of the wrong gender then celebrated that fact.

I didn't bring logic into this. You'll need to discuss that with the ones that did.

DMC
07-15-2022, 09:57 AM
MT's ex-girlfriend must've had a dick or something.

That makes one of them

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 12:35 PM

yes. transgender people are at high risk of suicide. this is known. this is why they need effective treatment. among those is surgery.

these studies arent saying that suicide rates increase after surgery

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 12:36 PM
Ha! I challenge that.

Any accurate studies?
this just means you will rule out any study that goes against your narrative as inaccurate

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 12:37 PM
probably aided by the fact that assholes such as yourself treat them as subhuman

MultiTroll
07-15-2022, 12:41 PM
yes. transgender people are at high risk of suicide. this is known. this is why they need effective treatment. among those is surgery.

these studies arent saying that suicide rates increase after surgery
1. "effective treatment" should include telling the patient "you are absolutely not a ___ trapped in a ___'s body and should remain your birth gender. I will help you see what trauma etc led you to believe you should trans and help you remain birth bio gender."

2. By the same token the suicide rate is not going DOWN after they get chopped and drugged.
So obviously their being coached, influenced to trans was wrong in how many cases?

As the trans's who want to return to bio have said, all kinds of $$$$$ to be made by the pro trans influencers.

MultiTroll
07-15-2022, 12:42 PM
this just means you will rule out any study that goes against your narrative as inaccurate
Projection from you.

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 12:44 PM
i dont think most people say this.

as it just about always boils down to, there's always a conflation of sex and gender in these discussions. sex is typically defined by your role in reproduction. males create sperm, femalez have eggs/ovaries, etc.

somebody born male who identifies as a woman doesnt believe that they are biologically female. they realize they have a dick, create sperm, and dont have ovaries. when somebody identifies as a boy/girl or man/woman, thats referring to gender.

gender is basically a set of roles/characteristics that we assign to people... ie men wear suits, pants, women wear dresses. boys play with trucks, girls play with dolls. women wear makeup and heels. men hold the door open and enjoy watching sports. some of these gender roles (as decided by society) do have ties to sex... ie women being the caretaker of children (females produce breastmilk to nurture, men dont, etc). a lot of them like the other traits i laid out... dont. gender is an identity... a sense of self. its not a physical characteristic. this is why not all trans people feel compelled to have bottom surgery done.

but there are subsets of people who are not only transgender, but due to the incongruence with their sex and the gender assigned to them as a result of their sex, they feel discomfort or severe distress with that dichotomy, so they take varying levels of measures to align their bodily appearance with their gender identity. some people just dress different and change their hair. some people get surgery on their chest. some people get bottom surgery. its not a requirement or anything, it depends on the individual

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 12:48 PM
1. "effective treatment" should include telling the patient "you are absolutely not a ___ trapped in a ___'s body and should remain your birth gender. I will help you see what trauma etc led you to believe you should trans and help you remain birth bio gender."
what is your basis for calling this effective treatment? i'd say the opposite. one of the, if not THE single largest contributing factor to a decrease in suicide risk for transgender teens is the acceptance of their close/immediate family.

2. By the same token the suicide rate is not going DOWN after they get chopped and drugged.
what is your source for this?

So obviously their being coached, influenced to trans was wrong in how many cases?

As the trans's who want to return to bio have said, all kinds of $$$$$ to be made by the pro trans influencers.
i would say its generally problematic if somebody is coerced into a surgery they dont actually want, and physicians should always discuss risk of adverse events for any procedure. i dont believe there is proof that there is some massive industry behind this. there arent enough transgender people for this to be a lucrative thing.

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 12:50 PM
To attain a recent measure of suicide risk, we asked participants if they had considered suicide in the past year, and whether they had attempted it. Consideration of suicide was common, and was reported by 35% of youth whosep arents were strongly supportive and 60% of those whose parents were not strongly supportive. Particularly alarming is that among this latter 60%, nearly all (57%) had actually attempted suicide in the past year. In contrast, only 4% of those with strongly supportive parents attempted suicide. While 4% is still far too high, the impact of strong parental support can be clearly seen in the 93% reduction in reported suicide attempts for youth who indicated their parents were strongly supportive of their gender identity and expression.

https://transpulseproject.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Impacts-of-Strong-Parental-Support-for-Trans-Youth-vFINAL.pdf

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 12:53 PM
i mean it kinda boils down to if you prefer transgender people to live and be happy or if you prefer we basically genocide them or eliminate their existence because you personally find them weird and icky

MultiTroll
07-15-2022, 01:03 PM
i mean it kinda boils down to if you prefer bio born people to live and be happy or if you prefer we basically genocide them or eliminate their existence because you personally find them weird and icky
Fixed.

Those filled with trans thoughts should be given access to competent care and people.
The root causes of their considering tranny should be addressed.

MultiTroll
07-15-2022, 01:06 PM
what is your source for this?

i would say its generally problematic if somebody is coerced into a surgery they dont actually want, and physicians should always discuss risk of adverse events for any procedure. i dont believe there is proof that there is some massive industry behind this. there arent enough transgender people for this to be a lucrative thing.
Going from older to newer:
FactCheck Q&A: was Lyle Shelton right about transgender people and a higher suicide risk after surgery? (theconversation.com) (https://theconversation.com/factcheck-qanda-was-lyle-shelton-right-about-transgender-people-and-a-higher-suicide-risk-after-surgery-55573)

Verdict

Shelton was correct to say that research shows that transgendered people who have had sex reassignment surgery had a suicide mortality rate later in life that was roughly 20 times higher than the non-transgendered population.

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 01:17 PM
Fixed.

Those filled with trans thoughts should be given access to competent care and people.
The root causes of their considering tranny should be addressed.
everyone is bio born. this makes no sense

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 01:18 PM
Going from older to newer:
FactCheck Q&A: was Lyle Shelton right about transgender people and a higher suicide risk after surgery? (theconversation.com) (https://theconversation.com/factcheck-qanda-was-lyle-shelton-right-about-transgender-people-and-a-higher-suicide-risk-after-surgery-55573)

Verdict

Shelton was correct to say that research shows that transgendered people who have had sex reassignment surgery had a suicide mortality rate later in life that was roughly 20 times higher than the non-transgendered population.
this isnt comparing transgender people with surgery to transgender people without surgery

nobody said getting surgery alone will completely eliminate the increased suicide rates of trans people and bring it to the level of cis people. i think society not treating them as subhuman would help too

MultiTroll
07-15-2022, 02:12 PM
everyone is bio born. this makes no sense
Makes perfect sense.
Everyone is born bio (short of the 1 in 10 million andro, etc)

Everyone should have the chance to nurture their bio birth and not be manipulated into trans.

MultiTroll
07-15-2022, 02:15 PM
i think society not treating them as subhuman would help too
Their parents, caregivers, Catholic Priests, Boy and Girl Scout leaders, corrupt police etc are often the ones who treated them as subhuman when they were born CIS and along the way. Thus driving many into tranny thoughts.

Treating all as human from birth should happen to all.
That would help.

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 02:24 PM
Makes perfect sense.
Everyone is born bio (short of the 1 in 10 million andro, etc)

Everyone should have the chance to nurture their bio birth and not be manipulated into trans.
i dont think this is a widespread systematic problem

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 02:25 PM
Their parents, caregivers, Catholic Priests, Boy and Girl Scout leaders, corrupt police etc are often the ones who treated them as subhuman when they were born CIS and along the way. Thus driving many into tranny thoughts.

Treating all as human from birth should happen to all.
That would help.
link to parents treating their children as subhuman because they are cis?

Neo.
07-15-2022, 03:11 PM
i mean it kinda boils down to if you prefer transgender people to live and be happy or if you prefer we basically genocide them or eliminate their existence because you personally find them weird and icky

posting something this retarded and unreasonable led me to not even read or respond to anything else you wrote. no one here remotely suggested that or anything close to it.

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 03:30 PM
posting something this retarded and unreasonable led me to not even read or respond to anything else you wrote. no one here remotely suggested that or anything close to it.
:lol i gave a long detailed response to your post too

genocide is strong but "they shouldnt exist" seems to be the gist of a lot of people... as in their experience is invalid and just a disorder/delusion so we shouldnt accept them for who they claim they are. that does appear to be the sentiment from a lot of people.

but if you want to use this as an excuse to avoid responding to my longer, more measured post, thats your call

koriwhat
07-15-2022, 03:35 PM

He/She/It is the dumbest lawyer around so there's that...

koriwhat
07-15-2022, 03:37 PM
but "they shouldnt exist" seems to be the gist of a lot of people...

That's your interpretation just like, "everyone's a Trump-loving, nazi, racist, bigot who doesn't agree with me!"

I don't think I've seen anyone here advocate to eliminate trans people whatsoever. You're a weirdo bro.

Neo.
07-15-2022, 04:04 PM
:lol i gave a long detailed response to your post too

genocide is strong but "they shouldnt exist" seems to be the gist of a lot of people... as in their experience is invalid and just a disorder/delusion so we shouldnt accept them for who they claim they are. that does appear to be the sentiment from a lot of people.

but if you want to use this as an excuse to avoid responding to my longer, more measured post, thats your call

yes i saw, and as i glanced through the thread and saw your stupid reply, it quickly became apparent that this is simply not worth discussing with you if you are so unreasonable as to imply that myself or anyone here was suggesting something ridiculous like genocide simply because of a difference of opinion on a matter.

you talk about an "experience" being invalid, yet a difference of opinion leads you to write off people as being on the same tier as hitler. pathetic.

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 04:21 PM
yes i saw, and as i glanced through the thread and saw your stupid reply, it quickly became apparent that this is simply not worth discussing with you if you are so unreasonable as to imply that myself or anyone here was suggesting something ridiculous like genocide simply because of a difference of opinion on a matter.

you talk about an "experience" being invalid, yet a difference of opinion leads you to write off people as being on the same tier as hitler. pathetic.
pathetic is being scared to engage in a discussion because you saw a mean post

you can look at posts in this very thread, or in the many transgender threads that pop up in the political forum on a seemingly regular basis now, and you can see plenty of people's sentiment is that trans people shouldnt exist, and to the extent they do, its purely a delusion and a disorder. i already walked back the genocide comment, but if you are still going to refuse to engage when i gave a long thought out response to your question, then i'm sorry you are such a snowflake tbh

there can always be differences of opinion. but if someone's opinion is that a group of people shouldnt exist, then im going to describe them in kind. notice that i never said you were among them

koriwhat
07-15-2022, 04:24 PM
pathetic is being scared to engage in a discussion because you saw a mean post

you can look at posts in this very thread, or in the many transgender threads that pop up in the political forum on a seemingly regular basis now, and you can see plenty of people's sentiment is that trans people shouldnt exist, and to the extent they do, its purely a delusion and a disorder. i already walked back the genocide comment, but if you are still going to refuse to engage when i gave a long thought out response to your question, then i'm sorry you are such a snowflake tbh

there can always be differences of opinion. but if someone's opinion is that a group of people shouldnt exist, then im going to describe them in kind. notice that i never said you were among them

I have yet to see anyone here on ST say that trans shouldn't exist. You're weird af bro and live in your own delusional world within your paranoid conspiratard head unfortunately.

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 04:28 PM
I have yet to see anyone here on ST say that trans shouldn't exist. You're weird af bro and live in your own delusional world within your paranoid conspiratard head unfortunately.
in this very thread tbh...

telling a trans person that they arent really trans and that they should remain in the gender assigned to them at birth is tantamount to saying trans people shouldnt exist. just like when people used to say gay people should suppress their homosexuality or go through conversion therapy is tantamount to saying gay people shouldnt exist

i also have andy on ignore and dont see his posts if he's posted here. i cant imagine he's very far off either

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 04:37 PM
I have yet to see anyone here on ST say that trans shouldn't exist.

Trans and gay are an abomination before the Lord.

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 04:48 PM
hell your position on ST has been that all trans people just suffer from mental delusion/insanity and one of your proposed solutions to the trans issue was just to build more insane asylums

its ok tho because you have some trans friends!!

SnakeBoy
07-15-2022, 05:38 PM
hell your position on ST has been that all trans people just suffer from mental delusion/insanity

I politely asked you about gender dysphoria in another thread and you fully agreed it is a form of psychosis. So in that sense you and Koriwhat are in full agreement.

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 05:46 PM
I politely asked you about gender dysphoria in another thread and you fully agreed it is a form of psychosis. So in that sense you and Koriwhat are in full agreement.
i never said it was a form of psychosis

unlike kw, i have never said its a delusion, detached from reality, etc

koriwhat
07-15-2022, 07:31 PM
hell your position on ST has been that all trans people just suffer from mental delusion/insanity and one of your proposed solutions to the trans issue was just to build more insane asylums

It's def not a normal thing and you trying to say it is doesn't make it so. I don't believe they need to be imprisoned in some asylum but we the masses shouldn't have to bow to them either or better yet their mainstream counterparts. The ones I know don't even speak of all this nonsense because they just want to exist and thus they do.

koriwhat
07-15-2022, 07:33 PM
i never said it was a form of psychosis

unlike kw, i have never said its a delusion, detached from reality, etc

The WOKE has spoken!

DMC
07-15-2022, 07:58 PM
probably aided by the fact that assholes such as yourself treat them as subhuman

Probably not, else blacks wouldn't exist in the US since like 300 years ago. Probably because they are hormonally imbalanced, which is why they have gender dysphoria.

DMC
07-15-2022, 07:59 PM

I had a Trans Am once.

DMC
07-15-2022, 08:01 PM
in this very thread tbh...

telling a trans person that they arent really trans and that they should remain in the gender assigned to them at birth is tantamount to saying trans people shouldnt exist. just like when people used to say gay people should suppress their homosexuality or go through conversion therapy is tantamount to saying gay people shouldnt exist

i also have andy on ignore and dont see his posts if he's posted here. i cant imagine he's very far off either

Some of your reasoning required too much of a stretch. You wouldn't say drug addicted people shouldn't exist, you'd say drug addiction shouldn't exist. Likewise you could say gender dysphoria shouldn't exist, everyone should be comfortable in their own bodies.

monosylab1k
07-15-2022, 08:06 PM
I mean you have to admit it’s a twisted mindset to celebrate someone cutting their dick off to feel at peace with their bodies, but shame Adele or Rebel Wilson for losing weight to feel at peace with their bodies.

Blake
07-15-2022, 08:37 PM
Other than trans women dominating all important sports like NCAA women's swimming, I don't get why straight males give a fuck.

"I sHouLd gEt tO caLL cAitLyN a HiM iF I daMn WeLL waNts tO"

Blake
07-15-2022, 08:42 PM
He/She/It is the dumbest lawyer around so there's that...

Remember det time you said you dropped out of tenth grade. I mean I think most people would agree that a lawyer is generally smarter than a tenth grade drop out skin inker so there's that.

PS. Now whine about me

koriwhat
07-15-2022, 09:03 PM
No one cares BlaKKKe... Silence is golden! :tu

Blake
07-15-2022, 10:39 PM
No one cares BlaKKKe... Silence is golden! :tu

:tu

spurraider21
07-15-2022, 11:20 PM
Some of your reasoning required too much of a stretch. You wouldn't say drug addicted people shouldn't exist, you'd say drug addiction shouldn't exist. Likewise you could say gender dysphoria shouldn't exist, everyone should be comfortable in their own bodies.
Except while being a drug addict is inherently harmful, being transgender isn’t. We would want to cure addicts. We don’t cure gays. And we shouldn’t cure transgender people

it’s one thing to treat people dealing with distress as a result of being trans in a world that doesn’t accept them and let them live as themselves in a happy way. It’s another thing to say the solution is to fix their delusion

MultiTroll
07-16-2022, 12:40 AM
Except while being a drug addict is inherently harmful, being transgender isn’t. We would want to cure addicts. We don’t cure gays. And we shouldn’t cure transgender people

it’s one thing to treat people dealing with distress as a result of being trans in a world that doesn’t accept them and let them live as themselves in a happy way. It’s another thing to say the solution is to fix their delusion
Should any time and effort be spent on a potential trans being helped to live as their bio birth. Iyo?

MultiTroll
07-16-2022, 12:44 AM
Gay porn led him to transgender fetish content — which sparked a sudden feeling of gender dysphoria, also described as a discomfort within one’s body. “Before I discovered this bizarre subgenera of pornography, the idea of being a woman never crossed my mind. Never. It just came out of nowhere, really,” he said.

Desperate for a lifeline, in early 2012, he started searching for information about the transgender movement on YouTube and found a clinical social worker based in Los Angeles who made videos about trans people. He made an appointment to see her. During their first in-person session, he said, she immediately told him he could be transgender.
Brian as Brianna.Brian Wagoner

“I just thought maybe I had some sort of weird fetish,” Wagoner said. “But I went to go see this therapist, and she told me I’m really a woman trapped in a man’s body and all my other problems were really because I was transgender.”
After just a couple therapy sessions, the therapist gave Wagoner, then 22, a referral letter to see a doctor in Hollywood who wrote him a prescription for estrogen on his first visit, he said. “This therapist knew I was addicted to drugs. She knew I had severe depression. But we didn’t go over any of that. It was just about hormones.”

spurraider21
07-16-2022, 01:01 AM
Should any time and effort be spent on a potential trans being helped to live as their bio birth. Iyo?
I don’t know what bio birth means

spurraider21
07-16-2022, 01:02 AM
Fabbs entire point in this thread is that transgenderism isn’t a real thing and people should just get over it

DMC
07-16-2022, 09:28 AM

The stats disagree with you. Anything you need surgery for should be considered something unwanted. Who wants surgery? Addicts are real, gender dysphoria is real. You cannot wish either away nor simply expect people to ignore their own minds. Gay is simply a sexual orientation. Gender dysphoria often comes with thoughts of suicide and self mutilation, surgery and a lifetime of challenges. Would you choose to have a child with gender dysphoria vs a child without it?

You act like the issue is that they were born with the wrong genitals instead of being born with a hormonal imbalance or being exposed to societal pressure to conform to the alternative lifestyle.

DMC
07-16-2022, 09:32 AM
Fabbs entire point in this thread is that transgenderism isn’t a real thing and people should just get over it

Your mistake is considering Fabbs a rational person.

For me, the issue isn't what people think or do to their own bodies, I couldn't care less (except kids). The issue is the pressure placed on the rest of society to make believe we feel the same way they do.

MultiTroll
07-16-2022, 10:07 AM
:lol When in doubt go with a Strawman attempt?

Was that in one of your classes.

MultiTroll
07-16-2022, 10:09 AM
I don’t know what bio birth means
Hence you're entirely unqualified to post and comment on this subject.

Nonetheless, feel free.
Carry on.
Looks like Chunko is kinda sorta on your team now. :rollin

MultiTroll
07-16-2022, 10:13 AM
The issue is the pressure placed on the rest of society to make believe we feel the same way they do.
Chunko anytime you get anything even partially right i want to acknowledge.

spurraider21
07-16-2022, 10:52 AM
The stats disagree with you. Anything you need surgery for should be considered something unwanted. Who wants surgery? Addicts are real, gender dysphoria is real. You cannot wish either away nor simply expect people to ignore their own minds. Gay is simply a sexual orientation. Gender dysphoria often comes with thoughts of suicide and self mutilation, surgery and a lifetime of challenges. Would you choose to have a child with gender dysphoria vs a child without it?

You act like the issue is that they were born with the wrong genitals instead of being born with a hormonal imbalance or being exposed to societal pressure to conform to the alternative lifestyle.
Being transgender =/= gender dysphoria. Not every trans person needs or wants surgery

spurraider21
07-16-2022, 10:56 AM
Your mistake is considering Fabbs a rational person.For me, the issue isn't what people think or do to their own bodies, I couldn't care less (except kids). The issue is the pressure placed on the rest of society to make believe we feel the same way they do.

spurraider21
07-16-2022, 11:10 AM
1) “for you”. Maybe. Not the general impression from this forum though
2) people still pretend kids are getting bottom surgery or acquire hormone therapy drugs as if they’re over the counter
3) when you meet anybody and they tell you their name do you demand to check their birth certificate or inspect their genitals? This scrutiny is only applied to trans people. In what ways have you had to inconvenience yourself to “go along with the make believe?”

spurraider21
07-16-2022, 11:11 AM
Hence you're entirely unqualified to post and comment on this subject.

Nonetheless, feel free.
Carry on.
Looks like Chunko is kinda sorta on your team now. :rollin
you just made up a term that is meaningless. Bio birth?

every trans person has been born biologically. So all trans people are bio birth

Blake
07-16-2022, 03:58 PM
Your mistake is considering Fabbs a rational person.

For me, the issue isn't what people think or do to their own bodies, I couldn't care less (except kids). The issue is the pressure placed on the rest of society to make believe we feel the same way they do.

Lol "pressure on the rest of society"

:cry why do I have to call Caitlyn a woman? It's not fair to me :cry

Blake
07-16-2022, 04:00 PM
The stats disagree with you.

Post the stats, doctor.

MultiTroll
07-17-2022, 09:43 AM
Detransitioned teens explain why they regret changing genders (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2022/06/18/detransitioned-teens-explain-why-they-regret-changing-genders/)

spurraider21
07-17-2022, 10:24 AM

spurraider21
07-17-2022, 10:26 AM
:lol already shared two separate New York post articles talking about the same Chloe person :lol

MultiTroll
07-17-2022, 11:27 AM
:lol already shared two separate New York post articles talking about the same Chloe person :lol
Yawn. False, lazy, cherry picking.

Had you not been fixated on your pro tranny agenda you would have seen in the *same Chloe person* article quotes from 3 different Dr's and:

Helena Kerschner, now 23, is part of a growing number of “detransitioners,” returning to the gender of their birth. She said her male transition (left) was “definitely triggered” by trans activists online.

And a clinical director adds:
Until 2019, Marcus Evans was the Clinical Director of Adult and Adolescent Services at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust, a publicly funded mental-health center in the UK where many youth seek treatment for gender dysphoria. But he resigned three years ago over what he viewed as the unnecessary medicalization of dysphoric adolescents.

Dr. Erica Anderson:
“I’m concerned that the rise of detransitioners is reflective of some young people who have progressed through their gender journey very, very quickly,” she said. She worries that some doctors may be defaulting to medicalization as a remedy for other personal or mental-health factors. “When other issues important to a child are not fully addressed [before transition], then medical professionals are failing children.”

MultiTroll
07-17-2022, 11:29 AM
you just made up a term that is meaningless. Bio birth?

every trans person has been born biologically. So all trans people are bio birth
First claim it's a made up meaningless term then you use it in your own next sentence.

Perhaps you are *confused*. :lol

spurraider21
07-17-2022, 01:12 PM
First claim it's a made up meaningless term then you use it in your own next sentence.

Perhaps you are *confused*. :lol
I’ve never seen that term used before so i have no clue what you meant. Since you never clarified i just took the literal meaning of being biologically born. All trans people are bio born :tu

DAF86
07-17-2022, 04:22 PM

Who cares if they are male or female? The law says they can change their gender on their ID, and if that makes them happy, why the rest of us should care?

Neo.
07-17-2022, 04:33 PM
Who cares if they are male or female? The law says they can change their gender on their ID, and if that makes them happy, why the rest of us should care?

who said anything about caring about their personal decision and whether or not it makes them happy? that had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with the question i had asked.

:lmao fap getting defensive over his love of tranny porn and sexually taking advantage of underage individuals

DAF86
07-17-2022, 05:15 PM
who said anything about caring about their personal decision and whether or not it makes them happy? that had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with the question i had asked.

:lmao fap getting defensive over his love of tranny porn and sexually taking advantage of underage individuals

Why do you even care to ask such questions, though? :lol

Neo.
07-17-2022, 08:29 PM
Why do you even care to ask such questions, though? :lol

why do you watch tranny porn and sexually take advantage of underage people?

Blake
07-17-2022, 09:21 PM

C'mon now, it's a fair question

DAF86
07-18-2022, 11:36 AM

Do you really think this type of response is witty or funny? You are a grown ass man, son :lol

Neo.
07-18-2022, 02:16 PM
Do you really think this type of response is witty or funny? You are a grown ass man, son :lol

lol tilted

MultiTroll
07-18-2022, 05:38 PM
I’ve never seen that term used before so i have no clue what you meant. Since you never clarified i just took the literal meaning of being biologically born. All trans people are bio born :tu
You had never heard the term biologically born?
Ok i am glad to have been of educational assistance.

Let us proceed.

MultiTroll
07-18-2022, 05:39 PM
Is Neo the same fat handed incel as False Charge?

spurraider21
07-18-2022, 06:02 PM
You had never heard the term biologically born?
Ok i am glad to have been of educational assistance.

Let us proceed.
what trans person was not biologically born? how were they born?

MultiTroll
07-18-2022, 07:03 PM
what trans person was not biologically born? how were they born?
Add a Yes or No? and you're Rumphumper. :lol

spurraider21
07-18-2022, 07:22 PM
Add a Yes or No? and you're Rumphumper. :lol
i didnt as a yes or no question

MultiTroll
07-18-2022, 08:17 PM
i didnt as a yes or no question
Oh that doesn't matter.

spurraider21
07-18-2022, 08:27 PM
Oh that doesn't matter.
well since you haven't disagreed this whole time, just going to assume that you believe that all trans people are bio born :tu

MultiTroll
07-18-2022, 11:50 PM
well since you haven't disagreed this whole time, just going to assume that you believe that all trans people are bio born :tu
All trans people, for that matter all humans had a bio birth.

You are making excellent progress.

spurraider21
07-19-2022, 12:00 AM
All trans people, for that matter all humans had a bio birth.

You are making excellent progress.
Ok. So what’s the point of bringing it up?

MultiTroll
07-19-2022, 11:24 AM
Ok. So what’s the point of bringing it up?
Trannys are not trannys at birth, unless some trauma / abuse happened during the pregnancy.
It is a learned / forced learned environment after birth that fosters.

Exceptions would be the one in 20 million who are born with both male and female features of genitalia.

Blake
07-19-2022, 11:53 AM
Trannys are not trannys at birth, unless some trauma / abuse happened during the pregnancy.

Exceptions would be the one in 20 million who are born with both male and female features of genitalia.

Dr. Fabbs

spurraider21
07-19-2022, 11:56 AM

i dont think you know the difference between gender and sex

common theme when this topic pops up. already happened in this thread

MultiTroll
07-19-2022, 02:02 PM
Dr. Fabbs
Thank you.

i dont think you know the difference between gender and sex

common theme when this topic pops up. already happened in this thread
You're wrong. Common occurrence in this thread.

Biological sex: Male
https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/557/667/hi-res-162829493-kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-at-american_crop_exact.jpg?w=1200&h=1200&q=75

https://www.freshnessmag.com/.image/t_share/MTM3OTUxNDQ2OTU0OTQ0MzY0/kobe-bryant-throwback-la-times-photo-shootjpg.jpg

spurraider21
07-19-2022, 02:19 PM
both of those are biological males (sex). being a man/boy is also a gender. there's nothing inherently fruity or queer about having a gender. you have a gender as well as a sex.

i dont think you understand this at all tbh

MultiTroll
07-19-2022, 11:52 PM
there's nothing inherently fruity or queer about having a gender.
Is there anything fruity or queer about this genders clothing choices?
https://www.freshnessmag.com/.image/t_share/MTM3OTUxNDQ2OTU0OTQ0MzY0/kobe-bryant-throwback-la-times-photo-shootjpg.jpg

spurraider21
07-20-2022, 02:39 AM
what gender do you think kobe was?

MultiTroll
07-20-2022, 09:50 AM
You didn't answer this question. Or perhaps you did.

He identified as Laker.

spurraider21
07-20-2022, 10:42 AM
You didn't answer this question. Or perhaps you did.

He identified as Laker.
Are you fruity or queer because you have a gender?

MultiTroll
07-20-2022, 11:05 AM
Are you fruity or queer because you have a gender?
Are you gender or fruity because you have a queer?

MultiTroll
07-20-2022, 11:08 AM
Is this Laker fruity?

spurraider21
07-20-2022, 12:28 PM
Is this Laker fruity?
yes and he has the same gender as you :lmao

MultiTroll
08-02-2022, 06:30 PM
Here's another one for you to pontificate on:

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/08/640/320/GettyImages-1388090218.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
Demi Lovato updates pronouns to include she/her again: 'I'm such a fluid person' | Fox News (https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/demi-lovato-updates-pronouns-she-her-coming-out-non-binary-last-year)

spurraider21
08-02-2022, 07:20 PM
Here's another one for you to pontificate on:

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/08/640/320/GettyImages-1388090218.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
Demi Lovato updates pronouns to include she/her again: 'I'm such a fluid person' | Fox News (https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/demi-lovato-updates-pronouns-she-her-coming-out-non-binary-last-year)
ok good for her :tu

you have pronouns too :lmao

MultiTroll
08-02-2022, 09:05 PM
ok good for her :tu

you have pronouns too :lmao
What are you "pronouns"?

spurraider21
08-02-2022, 09:37 PM
What are you "pronouns"?
He him

what do people usually use for you?

MultiTroll
08-02-2022, 09:50 PM
He him

what do people usually use for you?
He / him to the modern woke crowd.

I see Demi Levato fits the profile of many tranny / tranny leaning.
Tons of abuse, multiple suicide attempts.
Not make fun of them/they/she/her at all, glad the person is better. Just sticking to OP.

Many having screwed up thoughts of turning tranny can and are much healthier when they are removed from abusers and given some solid mental health help.

spurraider21
08-02-2022, 11:14 PM
He / him to the modern woke crowd.

I see Demi Levato fits the profile of many tranny / tranny leaning.
Tons of abuse, multiple suicide attempts.
Not make fun of them/they/she/her at all, glad the person is better. Just sticking to OP.

Many having screwed up thoughts of turning tranny can and are much healthier when they are removed from abusers and given some solid mental health help.
:lmao you have pronouns and a gender
:lmao you’re so woke

MultiTroll
08-03-2022, 12:50 AM
:lmao you have pronouns and a gender
:lmao you’re so woke
Sounds like you're going to celebrate with a couple soy lattes.
Enjoy.

MultiTroll
09-16-2022, 05:57 PM
Doctors Have Failed Them, Say Those Who Regret Transitioning (webmd.com) (https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20220322/doctors-have-failed-them-say-those-who-regret-transitioning)

MultiTroll
09-16-2022, 05:59 PM
https://youtu.be/4V_w5itGE60

spurraider21
09-16-2022, 08:12 PM

spurraider21
09-16-2022, 08:12 PM

Neo.
09-16-2022, 08:23 PM

yeah, kind of like people who want to defund and rebel against police because of a few crooked cops. or boycott an entire company because of stupid comments by one person.

MultiTroll
09-16-2022, 09:41 PM
If you want to post a reliable study from a source other then FruitcakesRus, please do.

spurraider21
09-17-2022, 01:34 AM
yeah, kind of like people who want to defund and rebel against police because of a few crooked cops. or boycott an entire company because of stupid comments by one person.
Are you still not going to engage because i was :cry too mean :cry

Neo.
09-17-2022, 01:45 AM
Are you still not going to engage because i was :cry too mean :cry

nice deflection

case in point tho. thanks :tu

spurraider21
09-17-2022, 09:40 AM
nice deflection

case in point tho. thanks :tu
Your bringing up defunding the police in a thread about trans people was quite a deflection, yes

Neo.
09-17-2022, 09:56 AM
Your bringing up defunding the police in a thread about trans people was quite a deflection, yes

your track record in this thread is two strawman arguments, and getting butthurt over a point being made that apparently you thought was some kind of shot at you. yeah, most anyone would be pretty inclined to think you aren't interested in a legitimate discussion.

but enjoy continuing your staunch defense of guys who lop off their penises

spurraider21
09-17-2022, 11:04 AM
My track record in this thread also includes

i dont think most people say this.

as it just about always boils down to, there's always a conflation of sex and gender in these discussions. sex is typically defined by your role in reproduction. males create sperm, femalez have eggs/ovaries, etc.

somebody born male who identifies as a woman doesnt believe that they are biologically female. they realize they have a dick, create sperm, and dont have ovaries. when somebody identifies as a boy/girl or man/woman, thats referring to gender.

gender is basically a set of roles/characteristics that we assign to people... ie men wear suits, pants, women wear dresses. boys play with trucks, girls play with dolls. women wear makeup and heels. men hold the door open and enjoy watching sports. some of these gender roles (as decided by society) do have ties to sex... ie women being the caretaker of children (females produce breastmilk to nurture, men dont, etc). a lot of them like the other traits i laid out... dont. gender is an identity... a sense of self. its not a physical characteristic. this is why not all trans people feel compelled to have bottom surgery done.

but there are subsets of people who are not only transgender, but due to the incongruence with their sex and the gender assigned to them as a result of their sex, they feel discomfort or severe distress with that dichotomy, so they take varying levels of measures to align their bodily appearance with their gender identity. some people just dress different and change their hair. some people get surgery on their chest. some people get bottom surgery. its not a requirement or anything, it depends on the individual

spurraider21
09-17-2022, 11:05 AM
But i get it you find trans people icky and weird so that’s enough of an argument

koriwhat
09-17-2022, 02:38 PM
But i get it you find trans people icky and weird so that’s enough of an argument

More make believe because you clearly have no clue what the fuck you're talking about and just want to put that stigma on someone you disagree with. You're so predictable when you're losing the argument.

koriwhat
09-17-2022, 02:40 PM
Is this Laker fruity?

Ya why do you think you're so above him MultiTroll?

MultiTroll
09-17-2022, 02:51 PM
:lol Sneaky assed pro tranny teacher and ALL Tranny school psychiatrist conned 10 year old into considering tranny for over a year without ever contacting the parents.

Psychiatrist Says Schools Shouldn’t Be Required To Tell Parents If Child Assumes A Different Gender Identity | Dr. Phil (drphil.com) (https://www.drphil.com/videos/psychiatrist-says-schools-shouldnt-be-required-to-tell-parents-if-child-assumes-a-different/)

This fruitcake was on the show supporting the sneakiness. Spurraider approves.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/OKw7Nv2cxfM/maxresdefault.jpg

MultiTroll
09-17-2022, 02:55 PM
Thankfully the biological mother Jennifer discovered the deception.
Jennifer has since been able to help restore her daughters mental health and the whole Tranny scam was averted.

Mom Says Child’s School, Therapist Didn’t Tell Her That Child Was Using A Different Name And Gender Identity | Dr. Phil (drphil.com) (https://www.drphil.com/videos/mom-says-childs-school-therapist-didnt-tell-her-that-child-was-using-a-different-name-and/)

MultiTroll
09-27-2022, 01:53 PM
If you want to post a reliable study from a source other then FruitcakesRus, please do.

Being transgender =/= gender dysphoria. Not every trans person needs or wants surgery
Here is an op for pro trans people to contribute:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChxP584ursY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChxP584ursY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

MultiTroll
10-27-2022, 02:25 PM
Chumpdumper, Blake, spurraider, Trainwreck and any of the pro tranny group i've missed....
Get ready for a HUGE celebration!

Thai Businesswoman and Transgender Rights Advocate Buys Miss Universe Organization for $20 Million (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/thai-businesswoman-and-transgender-rights-advocate-buys-miss-universe-organization-for-2420-million/ar-AA13rngP)

Blake
10-27-2022, 06:39 PM
Just when I thought this thread was finally laid to rest

spurraider21
10-27-2022, 08:17 PM
Chumpdumper, Blake, spurraider, Trainwreck and any of the pro tranny group i've missed....
Get ready for a HUGE celebration!

Thai Businesswoman and Transgender Rights Advocate Buys Miss Universe Organization for $20 Million (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/thai-businesswoman-and-transgender-rights-advocate-buys-miss-universe-organization-for-2420-million/ar-AA13rngP)
nobody here cares about transgender people more than you do

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 10:10 AM
nobody here cares about transgender people more than you do
Thank you.
Altho i am sure many more also care about the well being of their fellow humans.

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 10:16 AM
"We intend to shut down these barbaric and unnatural practices down."

Link:
Detransitioned teen wants to hold 'gender-affirming' surgeons accountable: 'What happened to me is horrible' (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/detransitioned-teen-wants-to-hold-gender-affirming-surgeons-accountable-what-happened-to-me-is-horrible/ar-AA13ZH2a?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=da71aa3a603c4dc7aca2dde8b92913e0)

She was 12 when she told her parents she was "distressed" with her gender and wanted to transition from female to male.
"They were concerned, and they wanted what was best for me, but they weren’t really sure what to do with me, so they sought professional help, and from then on, I was basically referred [to] in my gender identity without any questioning from any medical professionals, and they pushed transitioning as the way to treat gender dysphoria," she said.

Cole told host Tucker Carlson she is "devastated" at the loss of her breasts and has trouble coping.
"As an adult, I will never be able to breast-feed whatever children I will have. I don’t even know if, because I was put on puberty blockers and testosterone at only 13 years old, I don’t know if I’ll be able to conceive a child naturally," she said. "I made an adult decision as a child."

The teenager said she is suing the doctors who performed the "gender-affirming" surgery because she wants to end the practice. "I want to hold the adults that put me in harm’s way accountable because what happened to me is horrible, but it also didn’t only happen to me, that’s the worst part. It’s happening to children all over the U.S., all over the West, and it’s spreading all over the world," she said.
Cole transitioned from female to male for roughly four years
"I want to be able to create a precedent for other people who have been in my situation to find justice themselves."
Attorney Harmeet Dhillon outlined the case against the doctors, telling host Tucker Carlson they are bringing forth a medical malpractice suit. Cole is being represented by non-profit organization the Center for American Liberty.
"Our website at libertycenter.org has the letter, a very detailed letter that details all of the medical symptoms that Chloe has and the medical malpractice. And frankly, the mutilation that was perpetrated by these medical professionals," Dhillon said.
Cole's attorney said they plan on putting and end to the practice and want other people who have had complications from the surgeries to come forward as well.
"We intend to shut down these barbaric and unnatural practices down."

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 10:22 AM
https://www.bing.com/images/blob?bcid=s0ZRlYnv8-AESwhttps://www.gadgetany.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Untitled-design-10-1536x1152.png
Chloe Cole

spurraider21
11-11-2022, 12:08 PM
wow bringing up Chloe again months later :lmao

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 12:20 PM
wow bringing up Chloe again months later :lmao
Still topical, kids still being abused / mislead. Chloe just appeared on nat tv.

Your pro tranny butthurt is still going tho. Months later.

spurraider21
11-11-2022, 12:23 PM
you've been fixated on one case, Chloe, for about 5 months now

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 12:46 PM
you've been fixated on one case, Chloe, for about 5 months now
"Fixated" is merely your opinion.

This is a freedom of expression website for the most part with limited censorship.
You are free to post pro body chopping and mind altering views.

spurraider21
11-11-2022, 12:58 PM
"Fixated" is merely your opinion.
the proof is in the pudding

SpursforSix
11-11-2022, 01:18 PM
I just saw a documentary about a female who transitioned to a guy but they made his penis so large that he kept knocking things off shelves and stuff. It caused a pretty big fire.
Just wondering if he has any regrets now.

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 01:22 PM
the proof is in the pudding
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Are you doing sayings now?

MultiTroll
11-11-2022, 01:25 PM
I just saw a documentary about a female who transitioned to a guy but they made his penis so large that he kept knocking things off shelves and stuff. It caused a pretty big fire.
Why don't you ask him?

Did you lose anything in the fire?

spurraider21
11-11-2022, 02:34 PM
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Are you doing sayings now?
no im saying that your fixation on Chloe is evidenced by your multiple posts about the same person several months apart

spurraider21
11-11-2022, 02:34 PM
Why don't you ask him?

Did you lose anything in the fire?
no, your mom called 911 on time

Tyronn Lue
11-11-2022, 08:08 PM
What was the name of the documentary? Or was it a cockumentary?

koriwhat
11-11-2022, 09:58 PM
no im saying that your fixation on Chloe is evidenced by your multiple posts about the same person several months apart

You and Whinehole should just transition already tbh.

spurraider21
11-12-2022, 12:58 PM
You and Whinehole should just transition already tbh.
transphobic comment tbh

SpursforSix
11-12-2022, 02:32 PM
What was the name of the documentary? Or was it a cockumentary?

I think it was called Curb Your Enthusiasm.

koriwhat
11-12-2022, 06:29 PM
transphobic comment tbh

LMAO Not a transphobic comment at all... You're so "Rah Rah Trans Rights Rah Rah" that I assume you will eventually transition so do it already SR. Now cry about nothing some more you stupid bitch.

ChumpDumper
11-12-2022, 10:39 PM
LMAO Not a transphobic comment at all... You're so "Rah Rah Trans Rights Rah Rah" that I assume you will eventually transition so do it already SR. Now cry about nothing some more you stupid bitch.

Unprovoked rage.

spurraider21
11-12-2022, 11:44 PM
That you use transition as an insult shows you are transphobic

koriwhat
11-13-2022, 12:28 AM
That you use transition as an insult shows you are transphobic

You took that as an insult? Is it because you run purely on emotions 24/7? I was being genuine with you because you're such a staunch activist that I just figured you're in the process yourself or soon to be. Don't worry bro, we got your back!

What do I label yall that continuously try to pin me as a junkie while shitting all over those who have a real need for serious substance abuse help? ____phobic!

ChumpDumper
11-13-2022, 02:17 AM
You took that as an insult? Is it because you run purely on emotions 24/7? I was being genuine with you because you're such a staunch activist that I just figured you're in the process yourself or soon to be. Don't worry bro, we got your back!

What do I label yall that continuously try to pin me as a junkie while shitting all over those who have a real need for serious substance abuse help? ____phobic!You're on drugs right now.

MultiTroll
12-12-2022, 03:01 PM
Ruh Roh!

Pro tranny community going to weigh in on this one?

Retired Navy SEAL made famous after coming out as trans announces detransition: 'destroyed my life' (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/retired-navy-seal-made-famous-after-coming-out-as-trans-announces-detransition-destroyed-my-life/ar-AA159HAK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=084abdb9fc204d18bc13734dcc13716f)

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA159pU2.img?w=534&h=300&m=6&x=200&y=180&s=367&d=254

spurraider21
12-12-2022, 06:09 PM

Tyronn Lue
12-12-2022, 08:35 PM
Can't imagine what this person must be going through, you cannot say they are mentally weak with that background and you cannot take their "grooming" comments as a broad brush for everyone who has transitioned or wishes to transition. If anything, this shows the anguish these people face and to pretend it's a show is short-sighted to say the least.

MultiTroll
12-12-2022, 09:43 PM
Psychologists who work with people and make recommendations aren’t the ones who perform the operations

ChumpDumper
12-12-2022, 10:05 PM
_And?

Just let them kill themselves?

MultiTroll
12-12-2022, 10:17 PM

And?

Just let them kill themselves?
What is your lame Strawman attempt this time?

MultiTroll
12-12-2022, 10:18 PM
My apologies Chumpy.

What is your lame Strawperson attempt this time?

daboom1
12-12-2022, 11:09 PM
BeepBumper :lol

spurraider21
12-13-2022, 12:22 AM
You didn’t make a point. Trans people have high suicide rates. This is known. Turns out trans affirming care decreases that quite a bit. Pretending trans people don’t exist doesn’t make them any less suicidal

if you wanted to make the point you think you are making, it would be a study that showed that trans people who undergo transitions have a higher suicide rate than trans people who dont

spurraider21
12-13-2022, 12:25 AM
My take is that transgender people are very vulnerable and should probably undergo care that increases their well being while your take seems to be that trans people should just suffer and try to convince themselves they aren’t actually trans. Except that didn’t work for gay people and it doesn’t work for trans people either

there will be a small subset of people who undergo transitions that they regret which I’m sure would be traumatic but that i wouldn’t dictate what the best practice of care is based on such a small minority of that group

spurraider21
12-13-2022, 12:31 AM
Basically you found a stat that says people undergoing chemotherapy live shorter lives than people who don’t and then using that as an argument to say that people with cancer shouldn’t get chemo

ChumpDumper
12-13-2022, 03:17 AM

BeepBumper :lol:lol sr21 destroyed you both.

MultiTroll
12-13-2022, 10:38 AM
:lol sr21 destroyed you both.
:lmao:lmao RumpHumper and SR21 going purse shopping in a celebration of one of the sickest Strawperson attempts ever.

ChumpDumper
12-13-2022, 10:40 AM
:lmao:lmao RumpHumper and SR21 going purse shopping in a celebration of one of the sickest Strawperson attempts ever.

What do you think your statistic means for gender related therapy of any kind, Flabby?

Step up.

MultiTroll
12-28-2022, 09:02 PM

Ha! I challenge that.

Any accurate studies?

your track record in this thread is two strawman arguments, and getting butthurt over a point being made that apparently you thought was some kind of shot at you. yeah, most anyone would be pretty inclined to think you aren't interested in a legitimate discussion.

but enjoy continuing your staunch defense of guys who lop off their penises

spurraider21
12-28-2022, 09:03 PM
THIS is the response you've been plotting for 2 weeks? :lmao

MultiTroll
12-28-2022, 09:17 PM
Nothing more needs to be said.
Entire thread you have done nothing but raised strawperson objections then skirted off when hit with solid facts.

Like Kori said, why don't you and Chump go transition already.

spurraider21
12-28-2022, 09:22 PM
Nothing more needs to be said.
Entire thread you have done nothing but raised strawperson objections then skirted off when hit with solid facts.

Like Kori said, why don't you and Chump go transition already.
replace filibuster in this clip with strawman and its basically you when you dont have an actual response to a point thats been made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38lXwxlpeag&amp;ab_channel=lxg21918

spurraider21
12-28-2022, 09:28 PM
my point was that trans people should undergo treatment that makes them less suicidal (seems to be that transitioning is a good way to do this), and your "rebuttal" was a study that said trans people are very suicidal. it doesnt address the question of what course of action a trans person should take to avoid those negative outcomes. my pointing that out is not a "strawman" by any definition of that word

its the equivalent of me saying "cancer patients should undergo radiation/chemo" and then you showing a study that says "cancer patients tend to die a lot faster than non cancer patients". like... ok? how does that address the earlier point?

Adam Lambert
12-29-2022, 01:16 PM
Fabbs displaying textbook repression and projection, maybe he needs some therapy of his own?

koriwhat
12-29-2022, 01:51 PM
my point was that trans people should undergo treatment that makes them less suicidal (seems to be that transitioning is a good way to do this)

LOL The % of suicide goes up post surgery dumbass... You're standing on a hill of falsehoods to make your narrative seem legit.

ChumpDumper
12-29-2022, 02:05 PM
LOL The % of suicide goes up post surgery dumbass...According to whom?

spurraider21
12-29-2022, 02:26 PM
LOL The % of suicide goes up post surgery dumbass... You're standing on a hill of falsehoods to make your narrative seem legit.
it doesnt, though

this same conversation has been had on this forum more than once. somebody is going to bring up the study from sweden that says suicide rates after surgery are higher but they arent going to read it carefully enough to know that it says suicide rates after surgery are higher than the general population (ie including people who are not trans). nobody is asserting that the increased suicide risk among trans people completely evaporates post surgery. but it definitely decreases it, and you will find multiple studies saying so

playblair
12-29-2022, 03:20 PM
im a maga but i luv trans bussy.......i paid for some bussy on christmas.....all u trans haters plz give it a try its exhilarating

Millennial_Messiah
12-29-2022, 03:36 PM
^ You're a prison bitch, that's all

12-30-2022, 09:12 AM
Fabbs displaying textbook repression and projection, maybe he needs some therapy of his own?
Maybe? :lol

MultiTroll
01-31-2023, 08:56 PM
God fearing swimmer weighs in.

I am a 12x NCAA All-American swimmer. Female athletes should compete on the basis of sex, not gender (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/i-am-a-12x-ncaa-all-american-swimmer-female-athletes-should-compete-on-the-basis-of-sex-not-gender/ar-AA16WJLB?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3d4d4bfb8a7640bf935b8366054b9c3a)

FuzzyLumpkins
02-01-2023, 04:35 PM

So our continuation is directly dependent on people not getting transition surgery. It just smacks of Judeo-Christian fertility cult nonsense.

Blake
02-01-2023, 05:19 PM

I am a 12x NCAA All-American swimmer. Female athletes should compete on the basis of sex, not gender (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/i-am-a-12x-ncaa-all-american-swimmer-female-athletes-should-compete-on-the-basis-of-sex-not-gender/ar-AA16WJLB?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3d4d4bfb8a7640bf935b8366054b9c3a)

tranny fearing guy always weighs in first for some reason

Millennial_Messiah
02-01-2023, 05:23 PM

sex and gender are the same damn fucking thing... the left would not be so hated if they accepted the basics of biology.

Millennial_Messiah
02-01-2023, 05:23 PM
im a maga but i luv trans bussy.......i paid for some bussy on christmas.....all u trans haters plz give it a try its exhilarating

you pay for pussy and also pay for it up the ass.

Blake
02-01-2023, 05:49 PM
sex and gender are the same damn fucking thing... the left would not be so hated if they accepted the basics of biology.

Most people on the left are educated, imo, and understand the difference.

Millennial_Messiah
02-01-2023, 06:15 PM
Most people on the left are educated, imo, and understand the difference.

There's only a "difference" in a societal context, i.e. soft-science typical woke courses that lead to zero skills, Mrs.-type degrees and mediocre job prospects after being "educated" (indoctrinated) in college.

There is no difference from a hard-science (biology, chemistry, physics) context. Anything less than STEM, business, or trade school is not really education.

MultiTroll
04-15-2023, 12:21 AM
Democrat mother sues Maine school for helping 13-year-old daughter secretly transition, providing chest binder (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/democrat-mother-sues-maine-school-for-helping-13-year-old-daughter-secretly-transition-providing-chest-binder/ar-AA19RHrp?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2e3c69abbd7844178ef7e75db4f05228&ei=12)

Smh good thing the mother caught the deceptive abusers.
Should be given harsh jail sentences, monitored after jailed.

MultiTroll
08-07-2023, 09:55 AM
Step up.

Fabbs
and Blake.

Lets get the Pro Tranny Brigade in on this one. :lol
Transgender Michigan woman orders former boyfriend to return her testicles from his fridge (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/transgender-michigan-woman-orders-former-boyfriend-to-return-her-testicles-from-his-fridge/ar-AA1eUuqP)

spurraider21
08-07-2023, 11:41 AM
and Blake.

Transgender Michigan woman orders former boyfriend to return her testicles from his fridge (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/transgender-michigan-woman-orders-former-boyfriend-to-return-her-testicles-from-his-fridge/ar-AA1eUuqP)
the non-trans guy is the one who stole somebody else's testacles

i dont think the weird one here is the one you think

ChumpDumper
08-07-2023, 12:07 PM
Flabbs looking for a way to get some balls.

MultiTroll
08-07-2023, 06:03 PM
I'm looking for a way to get some balls.
Chump where does Blake store your testicles in the fridge?

Next to the olives?

Blake
08-07-2023, 06:13 PM
and Blake.

I'm pro happy. Why are you so full of hate?

MultiTroll
08-07-2023, 08:17 PM

i dont think the weird one here is the one you think
They're both freak shows in need of serious help.

MultiTroll
08-07-2023, 09:41 PM
Did you accidently put Blake and Chumps nutts on your sandwich, mistaking them for the olive bottle?

spurraider21
08-08-2023, 12:12 AM
They're both freak shows in need of serious help.
What about you who is constantly searching for articles about trans people?

ChumpDumper
08-08-2023, 03:36 AM

Flabbs looking for a way to get some balls.

:lol dude just wants to trigger himself

MultiTroll
08-08-2023, 10:21 AM
Why do you fabricate I'm constantly searching for tranny articles?
The articles are 100 mainstream now. Don't need to search, they come up on the news feed along with the baseball scores.

Probably your defense mechanism as more and more accurate info becomes available on how dangerous and destructive Trannyism is.

To be clear, i hope both of them get treatment they urgently need.

Still funny picturing you, Blake and Chumpie maneuvering around your fridge.

ChumpDumper
08-08-2023, 11:00 AM
The articles are 100 mainstream now. Don't need to search, they come up on the news feed along with the baseball scores.

Probably your defense mechanism as more and more accurate info becomes available on how dangerous and destructive Trannyism is.

Flabbs' trying to resuscitate his failed joke is the saddest story of all.

spurraider21
08-08-2023, 11:01 AM

now, off the heels of your searching for articles about transgender balls, you are fantasizing about 3 men together

Blake
08-08-2023, 11:30 AM

Lol they don't come up on my news feeds

Blake
08-08-2023, 11:32 AM
"why do you fabricate a story about me while you're at the fridge with two other guys"

MultiTroll
08-08-2023, 12:09 PM
:lol There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 8 guests)