PDA

View Full Version : Hypothesis: Depopulation, not overpopulation

Winehole23
07-21-2022, 03:07 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXzm2GGVUAUMMII?format=png&name=900x900

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/17/worlds-population-is-projected-to-nearly-stop-growing-by-the-end-of-the-century/

Winehole23
07-21-2022, 03:10 AM
immense geostrategic implications, if borne out.

immigration might not be such a bad thing, if people still want to live here for some reason.

Winehole23
07-21-2022, 03:12 AM
The global fertility rate is expected to be 1.9 births per woman by 2100, down from 2.5 today. The rate is projected to fall below the replacement fertility rate (2.1 births per woman) by 2070. The replacement fertility rate is the number of births per woman needed to maintain a population’s size.

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FT_19.06.17_WorldPopulation_Global-fertility-is-falling-as-world-is-aging.png?w=420 (https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/17/worlds-population-is-projected-to-nearly-stop-growing-by-the-end-of-the-century/ft_19-06-17_worldpopulation_global-fertility-is-falling-as-world-is-aging/)
The world’s median age is expected to increase to 42 in 2100, up from the current 31 – and from 24 in 1950. Between 2020 and 2100, the number of people ages 80 and older is expected to increase from 146 million to 881 million. Starting in 2073, there are projected to be more people ages 65 and older than under age 15 – the first time this will be the case. Contributing factors to the rise in the median age are the increase in life expectancy and falling fertility rates.

Africa is the only world region projected to have strong population growth for the rest of this century. Between 2020 and 2100, Africa’s population is expected to increase from 1.3 billion to 4.3 billion. Projections show these gains will come mostly in sub-Saharan Africa, which is expected to more than triple in population by 2100. The regions that include the United States and Canada (Northern America) and Australia and New Zealand (Oceania) are projected to grow throughout the rest of the century, too, but at slower rates than Africa. (This analysis uses regional classifications (https://unstats.un.org/unsd/methodology/m49/) from the UN and may differ from other Pew Research Center reports.)

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FT_19.06.17_WorldPopulation_Populiation-growth-Africa-projected-remain-strong.png?w=640 (https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/17/worlds-population-is-projected-to-nearly-stop-growing-by-the-end-of-the-century/ft_19-06-17_worldpopulation_populiation-growth-africa-projected-remain-strong/)
https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FT_19.06.08_UNPopulationProjections_revised.gif?w= 640
Europe and Latin America are both expected to have declining populations by 2100. Europe’s population is projected to peak at 748 million in 2021. The Latin America and Caribbean region is expected to surpass Europe in population by 2037 before peaking at 768 million in 2058.

The population of Asia is expected to increase from 4.6 billion in 2020 to 5.3 billion in 2055, then start to decline. China’s population is expected to peak in 2031, while the populations of Japan and South Korea are projected to decline after 2020. India’s population is expected to grow until 2059, when it will reach 1.7 billion. Meanwhile, Indonesia – the most populous country in Southeastern Asia – is projected to reach its peak population in 2067.

In the Northern America region, migration from the rest of the world is expected to be the primary driver of continued population growth. The immigrant population in the United States is expected to see a net increase of 85 million over the next 80 years (2020 to 2100) according to the UN projections, roughly equal to the total of the next nine highest countries combined. In Canada, migration is likely to be a key driver of growth, as Canadian deaths are expected to outnumber births.

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FT_19.06.17_WorldPopulation_By-2100-five-of-10-largest-countries-projected-to-be-in-Africa.png?w=420 (https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/17/worlds-population-is-projected-to-nearly-stop-growing-by-the-end-of-the-century/ft_19-06-17_worldpopulation_by-2100-five-of-10-largest-countries-projected-to-be-in-africa/)

Millennial_Messiah
07-21-2022, 08:48 AM
The mRNA covid vax definitely decreased the global long term fertility rate. Yes there will still be pregnancies among the vaxxed population, but they will be more difficult to conceive as the egg cells (and sperm) will be of vastly reduced quality compared to the pre-vax era and normal pregnancy likelihood of those who chose not to get vaxxed. Pregnancies where the female is vaxxed will be unusually difficult in the first place, then of high risk and high likelihood to end in miscarriage, stillbirth et al. Those who are extremely lucky to carry to full term will have babies contaminated with the vax and will be quite likely to have mental and physical deformities, if not infertility. Some will still appear normal but they will be barren as a brick.

The population carrying the mrna *vaccines* (poison shots) will ultimately die out like the Neanderthals in 100-200 years, having mixed in to a small extent with the rest of the population... but I admire those who won't even have sex with a vaxxed person. It's Darwinism at its very best. The blue pilled low information population, and the fake redpilled population who chooses their short term job over their long term health... I don't know what to say about them. They're going to die off and we're going to have a stronger, more rugged, more right-wing humanity long term.

ChumpDumper
07-21-2022, 09:37 AM
The mRNA covid vax definitely decreased the global long term fertility rate. Yes there will still be pregnancies among the vaxxed population, but they will be more difficult to conceive as the egg cells (and sperm) will be of vastly reduced quality compared to the pre-vax era and normal pregnancy likelihood of those who chose not to get vaxxed. Pregnancies where the female is vaxxed will be unusually difficult in the first place, then of high risk and high likelihood to end in miscarriage, stillbirth et al. Those who are extremely lucky to carry to full term will have babies contaminated with the vax and will be quite likely to have mental and physical deformities, if not infertility. Some will still appear normal but they will be barren as a brick.

The population carrying the mrna *vaccines* (poison shots) will ultimately die out like the Neanderthals in 100-200 years, having mixed in to a small extent with the rest of the population... but I admire those who won't even have sex with a vaxxed person. It's Darwinism at its very best. The blue pilled low information population, and the fake redpilled population who chooses their short term job over their long term health... I don't know what to say about them. They're going to die off and we're going to have a stronger, more rugged, more right-wing humanity long term.

:lmao

baseline bum
07-21-2022, 09:44 AM

immigration might not be such a bad thing, if people still want to live here for some reason.

By here, you don't mean South Texas though likely. San Antonio / Austin area is going to hell in 2100.

Mark Celibate
07-21-2022, 10:23 AM

having kids before you're financially set seems to be the difference between a lifetime of indentured servitude/constantly taking it up the a$$ for these corporations vs having the freedom to tell them to f*ck off. like that guy who collapsed in the heat working for UPS but had to get back up and get back to work since he's probably living paycheck to paycheck, constantly having them dangle the threat of being fired over his head. i've had the luxury of turning down several companies that have reached out to me because of their g@y vaccine requirements. feels great constantly having a 2-3 year 'fuck you' fund in the ol bank account to hold over my overlords' heads instead of kowtowing cause 'i gotta put food on muh kids' plate, can't miss a paycheck, i had to do it even tho i didnt want to!' hurr durrr

Winehole23
07-21-2022, 10:23 AM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/bUVrrM3fvCTew/giphy.gif

SnakeBoy
07-21-2022, 10:31 AM
We're going to need a new ism

steak n eggs
07-21-2022, 01:34 PM

SnakeBoy
07-21-2022, 03:47 PM
By here, you don't mean South Texas though likely. San Antonio / Austin area is going to hell in 2100.

People always like living near the beach

baseline bum
07-21-2022, 03:51 PM
People always like living near the beach

It'll be like the middle east except the terrorists will be christians.

SnakeBoy
07-21-2022, 03:53 PM
It'll be like the middle east except the terrorists will be christians.

When King Jesus returns the whole world will be a theocracy and it will be glorious.

baseline bum
07-21-2022, 03:56 PM
When King Jesus returns the whole world will be a theocracy and it will be glorious.

ducks would shoot King Jesus right in the middle of the river when he tried to come to Texas.

Spurminator
07-21-2022, 04:00 PM

The theocracy will crucify him all over again.

BD24
07-21-2022, 04:21 PM
Why is Nigeria expected to hve such crazy growth compared to others tbh?

Spurminator
07-21-2022, 04:24 PM

People want to become one of those rich princes sending out millions of dollars over email.

baseline bum
07-21-2022, 04:43 PM

Birth rates are always higher in the poorest of nations. Probably how we'll solve our population trends after we resemble the middle east next century thanks to global warming.

Fat Brandon Bass
07-21-2022, 04:49 PM

Hoax-vid 19 is just a cover up for the disruption to the Earth's electromagnetic field by the widespread introduction of 5G. Anytime there's been a "pandemic" in history it coincides with similar disruptions.

In 1889, power line harmonic radiation began. From that year forward
the earth’s magnetic field bore the imprint of power line frequencies and
their harmonics. In that year, exactly, the natural magnetic activity of the
earth began to be suppressed. This has affected all life on earth. The power
line age was ushered in by the 1889 pandemic of influenza.

In 1918, the radio era began. It began with the building of hundreds of
powerful radio stations at LF and VLF frequencies, the frequencies
guaranteed to most alter the magnetosphere. The radio era was ushered in
by the Spanish influenza pandemic of 1918.

In 1957, the radar era began. It began with the building of hundreds of
powerful early warning radar stations that littered the high latitudes of the
northern hemisphere, hurling millions of watts of microwave energy
skyward. Low-frequency components of these waves rode on magnetic
field lines to the southern hemisphere, polluting it as well. The radar era
was ushered in by the Asian flu pandemic of 1957.

In 1968, the satellite era began. It began with the launch of dozens of
satellites whose broadcast power was relatively weak. But since they were
already in the magnetosphere, they had as big an effect on it as the small
amount of radiation that managed to enter it from sources on the ground.
The satellite era was ushered in by the Hong Kong flu pandemic of 1968.

monosylab1k
07-21-2022, 05:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLk9y0RZSGo

DMC
07-21-2022, 07:31 PM

Niger please..

SnakeBoy
07-21-2022, 07:33 PM

The funny thing is this is the basic premise of Zeihan who you declared full of shit.

SnakeBoy
07-21-2022, 07:35 PM

They are assuming the world will continue to feed them

ElNono
07-21-2022, 07:37 PM

They don't have Internet

DMC
07-21-2022, 07:39 PM
The funny thing is this is the basic premise of Zeihan who you declared full of shit.

The funnier thing is WH23 swears up and down the COVID is going to kill half the population of the world, or that ERCOT will kill all of Texas, or that a heat wave in the UK will kill all of the UK, or some cataclysmic event only he was able to piece together is going to wipe out the planet. Then he goes on about over population in 2100. Dude's totally off the reservation.

SnakeBoy
07-21-2022, 07:57 PM
The funnier thing is WH23 swears up and down the COVID is going to kill half the population of the world, or that ERCOT will kill all of Texas, or that a heat wave in the UK will kill all of the UK, or some cataclysmic event only he was able to piece together is going to wipe out the planet. Then he goes on about over population in 2100. Dude's totally off the reservation.

His whole schtick is posting and article or tweet that he doesn't really understand in an attempt to appear as a well-read waiter. You push him in the slightest way on details and he lashes out.

DMC
07-21-2022, 08:00 PM
His whole schtick is posting and article or tweet that he doesn't really understand in an attempt to appear as a well-read waiter. You push him in the slightest way on details and he lashes out.

But he uses big words! He has to at least be the head waiter.

Winehole23
07-21-2022, 10:55 PM
His whole schtick is posting and article or tweet that he doesn't really understand in an attempt to appear as a well-read waiter. You push him in the slightest way on details and he lashes out.I guess I missed the part where someone challenged me in details and I lashed out, can you point out where that happened ITT?

Winehole23
07-21-2022, 10:57 PM
But he uses big words! He has to at least be the head waiter.lol big words, it's all English, dude.

Winehole23
07-21-2022, 10:59 PM
What do you guys do for money?

Winehole23
07-21-2022, 11:01 PM
I guess I missed the part where someone challenged me in details and I lashed out, can you point out where that happened ITT?were you referring to the purported fact that mRNA vaccines are a virility killing plot?

DMC
07-22-2022, 12:23 AM
I guess I missed the part where someone challenged me in details and I lashed out, can you point out where that happened ITT?

Start here.

DMC
07-22-2022, 12:24 AM
I guess I missed the part where someone challenged me in details and I lashed out, can you point out where that happened ITT?

lol big words, it's all English, dude.

were you referring to the purported fact that mRNA vaccines are a virility killing plot?

Finish here

MultiTroll
07-22-2022, 12:26 AM
Earth can easily support billions more people.

It's the mismanagement of resources.

Winehole23
07-22-2022, 12:45 AM
Start here.there's no there there

Winehole23
07-22-2022, 01:41 AM
No facts, no challenge, just y'all putting me down for what I do for money. If that's not lashing out personally, I don't know what is. It's totally unconnected to the topic.

Keep talking about me, it's really convincing.

:bobo

ElNono
07-22-2022, 02:42 AM

Since it's flat and all...

Millennial_Messiah
07-22-2022, 08:36 AM

SA/Austin will be like living in the Sahara by then. But anyone who owns a home in Michigan will be a billionaire by default

DMC
07-22-2022, 10:17 AM
there's no there there

there there.

Now there is.

DMC
07-22-2022, 10:17 AM
No facts, no challenge, just y'all putting me down for what I do for money. If that's not lashing out personally, I don't know what is. It's totally unconnected to the topic.

Keep talking about me, it's really convincing.

:bobo

Reduced to Blake

ChumpDumper
07-22-2022, 11:07 AM
:lol Adolph feeling unsafe today

DMC
07-22-2022, 12:24 PM

Really important stuff, highly classified and above your head tbqfhfwiwimo

Winehole23
07-22-2022, 12:34 PM
Really important stuff, highly classified and above your head tbqfhfwiwimoYeah, right

DMC
07-22-2022, 05:54 PM
Yeah, right

Nothing wrong with waiting tables. I never did it but I did cook for a couple years while I was in college.

Winehole23
07-22-2022, 11:14 PM
*snores*

Winehole23
07-23-2022, 12:58 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYSY6QFUsAAk-zI?format=png&name=small

Winehole23
07-23-2022, 01:00 AM

FrostKing
07-23-2022, 02:38 AM
So USA is the only 1st World nation increasing? Interesting gameplan...

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 10:18 AM

It's the mismanagement of resources.

Bullshit

Its the "mismanagement of resources" that has allowed the rapid population expansion. The discovery of carbon fuels created the industrial revolution which created agricultural specialization from carbon based fertilizers to feed the masses that moved to the cities to fuel the industrial revolution. An unfortunate side effect was global warming. If we were suddenly able to ban carbon fuels people would die by the billions within weeks

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 10:24 AM
So USA is the only 1st World nation increasing? Interesting gameplan...

That's because Central America is moving to the good old USA.

MultiTroll
07-23-2022, 10:25 AM
Bullshit

Its the "mismanagement of resources" that has allowed the rapid population expansion.
All kinds of fertile open spaces with super low / no density populations.
For that matter if dry areas were managed properly they could become inhabitable.

Moderna approves golden parachute for CEO worth more than $926 MILLION in the event he's replaced | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10600721/Moderna-approves-golden-parachute-CEO-worth-926-MILLION-event-hes-replaced.html)

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 10:35 AM
All kinds of fertile open spaces with super low / no density populations.
For that matter if dry areas were managed properly they could become inhabitable.

Moderna approves golden parachute for CEO worth more than $926 MILLION in the event he's replaced | Daily Mail Online (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10600721/Moderna-approves-golden-parachute-CEO-worth-926-MILLION-event-hes-replaced.html)

You clearly don't know shit about agriculture. Where are these unused "fertile open spaces" you speak of and how do you produce crops over and over without fertilizer and tractors?

MultiTroll
07-23-2022, 10:48 AM
You clearly don't know shit about agriculture. Where are these unused "fertile open spaces" you speak of and how do you produce crops over and over without fertilizer and tractors?
I know more about ag then is in your left eyelash.
Natural fertilizer. Switching up the kind of crops grown on a space to keep the ph and nutrients healthy. Amish.
Plus why can't some tractors be used?

Hydroponic. Grow towers.
Flyover states have tons of wide open spaces.

It's the corrupt system that is the problem, not over pop.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 11:21 AM
Where is this "natural fertilizer" going to come from in quantities to feed 8 billion people we already have? Hydroponics require fertilizer as well. Look around you. How do you think steel aluminum etc. Is smelted? Where do you think plastic comes from? How do you think the lumber, sheetrock, shingles, etc in your house or apartment comes from? You are living in a fantasy world.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 11:32 AM
:lmao "flyover states have tons of open space"

Where the fuck do you think our food comes from now? Wheat, corn, soybeans, etc. beef, pork, poultry...Thats where it comes from now!

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 12:23 PM
Bullshit

Its the "mismanagement of resources" that has allowed the rapid population expansion. The discovery of carbon fuels created the industrial revolution which created agricultural specialization from carbon based fertilizers to feed the masses that moved to the cities to fuel the industrial revolution. An unfortunate side effect was global warming. If we were suddenly able to ban carbon fuels people would die by the billions within weeks

Imagine how many billions have would died if we invested in public transit that would have hugely cut our CO2 emissions.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 12:46 PM
Imagine how many billions have would died if we invested in public transit that would have hugely cut our CO2 emissions.

Transportation is what...25% of total CO? And mass transit only works in high density. Being realistic and accepting what IS as opposed to what might have been is the first step in solving problems. Im not saying things are hopeless but throwing out rainbow and unicorn solutions is just dumb.

DMC
07-23-2022, 01:17 PM
That's because Central America is moving to the good old USA.

Then they get online and call the country fucked and unfuckable. "Can't wait to get to the border" "This country is fucked and unfuckable".

DMC
07-23-2022, 01:18 PM

Do you use public transit now? It's not like it doesn't exist.

DMC
07-23-2022, 01:19 PM

It works on The Sims.

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 01:19 PM
Transportation is what...25% of total CO? And mass transit only works in high density. Being realistic and accepting what IS as opposed to what might have been is the first step in solving problems. Im not saying things are hopeless but throwing out rainbow and unicorn solutions is just dumb.

Yeah you are. LOL rainbow and unicorn solutions that work in the rest of the world.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 01:21 PM
Yeah you are. LOL rainbow and unicorn solutions that work in the rest of the world.

You mean Europe and their coal fired power plants? China? India? Russia?

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 01:44 PM
You mean Europe and their coal fired power plants? China? India? Russia?

I thought we were talking about transportation, way to change the subject.

SnakeBoy
07-23-2022, 02:27 PM
Where is this "natural fertilizer" going to come from in quantities to feed 8 billion people we already have?

I imagine he's talking about regenerative farming/ranching practices. On the upside regenerative farming works, can ultimately be more profitable for the individual farmer/rancher, and also removes a lot of CO2 from the atmosphere far beyond the reduction of inputs. The downside is the reduction in food production and the starvation of a couple of billion people.

We could have entire longs threads on farming practices, public transportation, the limitations of renewable energy sources and nuclear, etc. all because the libs are feeling a little hot right now but personally, I prefer to look past all of that and keep the larger topic in mind, which is also more germane to the op, and that topic is that the beginning of the end of the boomer boom has begun. Accurately predicting the consequences of the fading away of the largest most influential generation in human history who also produced the most peaceful and prosperous time in human history is impossible, but I think it is safe to say that it will be a rocky road which will produce countless lib tears and lol opportunities.

leemajors
07-23-2022, 02:37 PM
I imagine he's talking about regenerative farming/ranching practices. On the upside regenerative farming works, can ultimately be more profitable for the individual farmer/rancher, and also removes a lot of CO2 from the atmosphere far beyond the reduction of inputs. The downside is the reduction in food production and the starvation of a couple of billion people.

We could have entire longs threads on farming practices, public transportation, the limitations of renewable energy sources and nuclear, etc. all because the libs are feeling a little hot right now but personally, I prefer to look past all of that and keep the larger topic in mind, which is also more germane to the op, and that topic is that the beginning of the end of the boomer boom has begun. Accurately predicting the consequences of the fading away of the largest most influential generation in human history who also produced the most peaceful and prosperous time in human history is impossible, but I think it is safe to say that it will be a rocky road which will produce countless lib tears and lol opportunities.

You can't claim this and disown responsibility for the course they have steered us on. So full of shit.

SnakeBoy
07-23-2022, 02:38 PM
You can't claim this and disown responsibility for the course they have steered us on. So full of shit.

Yeah if only they would stop aging...bastards!

SnakeBoy
07-23-2022, 02:45 PM
We're going to need a new ism

Does anybody have any thoughts on what the new ism might be? We know muh socialism/marxism/communism doesn't work and capitalism doesn't work without a rapidly growing population. I've not heard any ideas for a new ism that will work in the coming world. If history is any guide tyranny will reign supreme once again.

MultiTroll
07-23-2022, 02:54 PM
Where is this "natural fertilizer" going to come from
Merely one instance.
1/10th the water use, not to mention soil etc:
https://cdn.designrulz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Future-Growing-LLC-designrulz-71.jpg
https://cf.hydrobuilder.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,fit=contain,width=1024/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/3/-/3-tier_1.jpg

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 02:56 PM
If they actually reach their goal of being carbon free by 2050 you can probably call it sufferism.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 02:58 PM
Merely one instance.
https://cdn.designrulz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Future-Growing-LLC-designrulz-71.jpg
https://cf.hydrobuilder.com/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,fit=contain,width=1024/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/3/-/3-tier_1.jpg

plants still need nutrients (fertilizer) and those containers came from carbon.

SnakeBoy
07-23-2022, 03:01 PM
If they actually reach their goal of being carbon free by 2050 you can probably call it sufferism.

Haha that's a good one, I like it. The way they are going it's looking like we'll get sufferism without the carbon free part :lol

MultiTroll
07-23-2022, 03:06 PM
plants still need nutrients (fertilizer) and those containers came from carbon.
So you saying carbon reduction no good?
Must be zero % carbon?

Yes that it not attainable at this late date.

I don't impose my views on the board. IMO God will intervene at the time of his choosing.
I do not believe humans will ever fix Earths problems.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 03:14 PM
So you saying carbon reduction no good?
Must be zero % carbon?

Yes that it not attainable at this late date.

I don't impose my views on the board. IMO God will intervene at the time of his choosing.
I do not believe humans will ever fix Earths problems.

I'm not the one calling for zero carbon and there is nothing wrong with rational carbon reduction.

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 03:39 PM
LOL CosmicBoomer doesn't want to talk transportation. Nothing can be done other than incentivising everyone to drive their own F150, anything else is unicorns and rainbows.

SnakeBoy
07-23-2022, 03:42 PM
LOL CosmicBoomer doesn't want to talk transportation. Nothing can be done other than incentivising everyone to drive their own F150, anything else is unicorns and rainbows.

lol baselinebummer wants simple answers to complex problems

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 03:49 PM

I would be happy to talk transportation. EVs are nice in an urban environment. EVs are what...4% of total US cars? Without taxpayer subsidies and tax credits it would be far less. I am certainly not anti-EV as a consumer choice but up until now it is only the affluent that have been able to purchase one.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 03:52 PM
I would certainly consider a hybrid on my next vehicle purchase.

SnakeBoy
07-23-2022, 04:06 PM
Merely one instance.

Seriously you were talking about hydroponics??? I assumed regenerative farming/ranching. Hydroponics is carbon intense and every large-scale commercial attempt has failed.

MultiTroll
07-23-2022, 04:23 PM
Seriously you were talking about hydroponics??? I assumed regenerative farming/ranching.
Both.
Plenty of people are doing great with hydro.

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 04:24 PM

Was awesome when the boomers took down the nazis in 45, not so much when they brought them back in 16.

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 04:25 PM
lol baselinebummer wants simple answers to complex problems

LOL good public transportation not realistic when it's all over the world's civilized nations.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 04:58 PM
Was awesome when the boomers took down the nazis in 45, not so much when they brought them back in 16.

Cute, just a few years off.

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 05:01 PM
Cute, just a few years off.

Snakes said they brought peace to the world which came in 45, take it up with him.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 05:04 PM
LOL good public transportation not realistic when it's all over the world's civilized nations.

I assume you are speaking specifically of Europe and Japan. Both of which had their infrastructure totally blown to shit after WWII and had the luxury of starting from scratch with US financial support. Both incidentally much smaller and more dense than the US.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 05:09 PM
Snakes said they brought peace to the world which came in 45, take it up with him.

Well, except for Korea, some central and South American banana republics, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Lebanon, Bosnia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine, Yemen, and now Northern Africa its been pretty damn peaceful.

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 05:10 PM
I assume you are speaking specifically of Europe and Japan. Both of which had their infrastructure totally blown to shit after WWII and had the luxury of starting from scratch with US financial support. Both incidentally much smaller and more dense than the US.

LOL WW2, like the interstates and the retarded car centric culture here predated that. More than 80% of our population is urban but can't build good public transit because tax dollars are supposed to be used for killing brown people overseas instead of improving things for US citizens.

CosmicCowboy
07-23-2022, 05:15 PM
LOL WW2, like the interstates and the retarded car centric culture here predated that. More than 80% of our population is urban but can't build good public transit because tax dollars are supposed to be used for killing brown people overseas instead of improving things for US citizens.

You won't get any argument from me about trying to be democracy builders (peace through overwhelming firepower) in shithole countries around the world.

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 05:19 PM
You won't get any argument from me about trying to be democracy builders (peace through overwhelming firepower) in shithole countries around the world.

We're the shithole country lol

SnakeBoy
07-23-2022, 06:58 PM
Both.
Plenty of people are doing great with hydro.

Sure growing weed not feeding the world lol

SnakeBoy
07-23-2022, 07:14 PM

lol I didn't say the boomers fought WW2, wtf you talkin about :lol

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 07:17 PM
lol I didn't say the boomers fought WW2, wtf you talkin about :lol

You claimed they were responsible for bringing peace to the world. Peace clearly came from defeating the nazis and the Japan nationalists.

SnakeBoy
07-23-2022, 07:26 PM
You claimed they were responsible for bringing peace to the world. Peace clearly came from defeating the nazis and the Japan nationalists.

"Greatest" generation waged war on each other. Boomers did not, which resulted in the most peaceful prosperous time in human history. The beginning of the end of that period has begun.

baseline bum
07-23-2022, 07:43 PM
"Greatest" generation waged war on each other. Boomers did not, which resulted in the most peaceful prosperous time in human history. The beginning of the end of that period has begun.

Winehole23
07-25-2022, 11:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYfbe6lUsAAqDlg?format=png&name=900x900

MultiTroll
07-31-2022, 02:37 PM
Could the First Urban Agrihood in the U.S. Work As A Model? (foodrevolution.org) (https://foodrevolution.org/blog/food-politics/first-sustainable-urban-agrihood/#:~:text=The%20first%20sustainable%20urban%20agrih ood%2C%20which%20recently%20debuted,seeks%20to%20e mpower%20urban%20communities%20using%20sustainable %20agriculture.)

Turning Derelict Buildings into an Urban Farm in Detroit (vice.com) (https://www.vice.com/en/article/aea7za/turning-derelict-buildings-into-an-urban-farm-in-detroit)

DMC
07-31-2022, 02:57 PM

Who were part of the "greatest generation".

SnakeBoy
07-31-2022, 07:14 PM

lol exactly

DMC
07-31-2022, 07:40 PM
lol exactly

Funny how people arbitrarily pick heroes and losers based on the narrative they want to support.

baseline bum
07-31-2022, 07:57 PM

Lots of nazis in the boomer generation too judging by 2016 and 2020

Thread
07-31-2022, 09:15 PM

...+ 2022 in Ukraine. ha, ha. American MSM knew all about it and kept it secret until Putin blew the whistle on 'em.

DMC
07-31-2022, 09:20 PM

Putin is working on it.

ElNono
07-31-2022, 10:36 PM

tbh, I did nazi that coming. They really turned out to be not just the most petty, destructive generation, but they're riding into the sunset being the dumbest as well.

No wonder Nigerian scammers love them...

baseline bum
07-31-2022, 10:37 PM
tbh, I did nazi that coming. They really turned out to be not just the most petty, destructive generation, but they're running into the sunset being the dumbest as well.

No wonder Nigerian scammers love them...

Indian scammers love the boomers too

Thread
07-31-2022, 11:56 PM

...+ 2022 in Ukraine. ha, ha. American MSM knew all about it and kept it secret until Putin blew the whistle on 'em.

SnakeBoy
06-19-2023, 10:59 AM
Italian PM Giorgia Meloni Bonds with Elon Musk over Low Birthrates
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/06/17/italian-pm-giorgia-meloni-bonds-elon-musk-low-birthrates/

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2023/06/Giorgia-Meloni-embraces-Tesla-founder-Elon-Musk..jpg

Italy's first female prime minister said the meeting was "very fruitful,"

ChumpDumper
06-19-2023, 11:40 AM
She has one child.:lol