PDA

View Full Version : Documents: Kavanaugh Suspect Wanted to Kill 3 Justices, Change the Court

ducks
07-29-2022, 10:28 AM
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/kavanaugh-suspect-wanted-to-kill-three-justices/

Documents uncovered during the investigation of the attempted assassination of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh show that the suspect wanted to kill three justices so that votes on the court would be changed for "decades to come," according to authorities.

Thread
07-29-2022, 10:29 AM
& after President Trump went to all that toil and trouble to stack it.

Thank Christ this massive blooded coup attempt failed.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2022, 10:37 AM
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/kavanaugh-suspect-wanted-to-kill-three-justices/

Documents uncovered during the investigation of the attempted assassination of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh show that the suspect wanted to kill three justices so that votes on the court would be changed for "decades to come," according to authorities.

I'm glad he was stopped.

You wanted to kill the Vice-President.

Thread
07-29-2022, 10:38 AM
I'm glad he was stopped.

I'll just bet you are.

tee, hee.

baseline bum
07-29-2022, 11:17 AM
I'll just bet you are.

tee, hee.

Would have triggered a civil war

Thread
07-29-2022, 11:22 AM
Would have triggered a civil war

Not after MSM explained it all.

ducks
07-29-2022, 11:23 AM
Would a Civil war be bad?

I mean the liberals do not believe in guns so not sure how long a civil war could even last
They can not even say what is a woman so how can they win a war

baseline bum
07-29-2022, 11:24 AM

I mean the liberals do not believe in guns so not sure how long a civil war could even last

Yeah millions dead wouldn't be bad. Then again I'm talking to someone who didn't give a shit about COVID.

Spurminator
07-29-2022, 11:30 AM

Ducks is always a perfect distillation of the ignorant sociopathy of the right.

ducks
07-29-2022, 11:30 AM
I'm glad he was stopped.

I wanted him to do his duty and send the electors back to the state. Check them out. Not change the election result like the media says. Once the states relooked at it though it would have change the result.
I have no respect for Pence. The vp is to be the big dog blasting the media and sticking up for the president. If he could not do that he should have not taken the job or resigned.

ducks
07-29-2022, 11:31 AM
Yeah millions dead wouldn't be bad. Then again I'm talking to someone who didn't give a shit about COVID.

Why less people less pollution
Liberal thinking

baseline bum
07-29-2022, 11:32 AM
I wanted him to do his duty and send the electors back to the state. Check them out. Not change the election result like the media says. Once the states relooked at it though it would have change the result.
I have no respect for Pence. The vp is to be the big dog blasting the media and sticking up for the president. If he could not do that he should have not taken the job or resigned.

LOL wanting to overturn the election and end democracy

ducks
07-29-2022, 11:34 AM

You are just afraid more liberals would die then the right people.

Over 70 million babies died because they were aborted
A civil war would not produce that many
Liberals were ok with those dying

baseline bum
07-29-2022, 11:35 AM

LOL you like genocide and then wonder why people call you losers nazis.

Ef-man
07-29-2022, 12:03 PM

Wow, correct spelling, using punctuation, and coherent sentences. :wow

Good thing getting caught on your fake son death fixed those issues. :tu

Thread
07-29-2022, 12:24 PM

Tell it, ducks.

Testify!!!

ChumpDumper
07-29-2022, 02:04 PM
I wanted him to do his duty and send the electors back to the state.That's not his duty.

ducks
07-29-2022, 03:30 PM
That's not his duty.

Lol they are trying to make it law he can not
Gee if they are trying to make it law
He could have

Thread
07-29-2022, 03:38 PM
He could have

ducks, on a Friday afternoon layin' the law down.

ducks!!!

ChumpDumper
07-29-2022, 06:07 PM
Lol they are trying to make it law he can notHe never could.

koriwhat
07-29-2022, 06:16 PM

Lmao You bought that bs? Tell me more about how commies hate guns please and I'll show you their list of deaths over the decades with heavy use of arms.

Look no further than the John Brown Club and other pockets of fucking retarded lefty losers.

monosylab1k
07-29-2022, 06:29 PM
Lmao You bought that bs? Tell me more about how commies hate guns please and I'll show you their list of deaths over the decades with heavy use of arms.

Look no further than the John Brown Club and other pockets of fucking retarded lefty losers.

:lmao JBC posted a Proud Boys target practice image and the PB’s immediately took a “hey guys let’s just be civil and talk it out” tone. Kind of like when you challenged people here to get in the ring with you, someone said “yes”, and you immediately backtracked :lmao You guys are all bark no bite.

Thread
07-29-2022, 06:50 PM
He could have

ducks, on a Friday evening layin' the law down.

ducks!!!

koriwhat
07-29-2022, 06:57 PM
:lmao JBC posted a Proud Boys target practice image and the PB’s immediately took a “hey guys let’s just be civil and talk it out” tone. Kind of like when you challenged people here to get in the ring with you, someone said “yes”, and you immediately backtracked :lmao You guys are all bark no bite.

You jump on the back of others to try and put me down when you all could just easily drive to where I'm at daily since yall have the address yall doxxed. What's stopping yall exactly, the PD? Yall badasses are scared of what exactly? I'm still where I've always been yet for some reason I've not seen one of yall come by the shop ever and it's been yrs since yall doxxed the address. Again, where yall at fatty?

Give me 2-3 months and I'd beat you senseless bro. :tu

Btw, last time I checked I didn't back down when BD24 wanted to meet up but he did have me waste my gas to meet up when he knew he wouldn't show. You fucks are lame and yall ain't doing shit ever you keyboard warriors.

monosylab1k
07-29-2022, 07:02 PM
You jump on the back of others to try and put me down when you all could just easily drive to where I'm at daily since yall have the address yall doxxed. What's stopping yall exactly, the PD? Yall badasses are scared of what exactly? I'm still where I've always been yet for some reason I've not seen one of yall come by the shop ever and it's been yrs since yall doxxed the address. Again, where yall at fatty?

Give me 2-3 months and I'd beat you senseless bro. :tu
You are definitely the kind to snitch and hide, nobody here trusts that you’re really bout it.

I never said I was tough bro.
:lmao

koriwhat
07-29-2022, 07:05 PM
You are definitely the kind to snitch and hide, nobody here trusts that you’re really bout it.

I didn't snitch when I had a foot kicking me in the neck and chest... Why would I snitch now and who are you to claim what I would do? You're a bitch bro and you projecting your bitchassness onto me has no bearing.

Come find out fatty!

No one trusts me? LOL Bro I drove to meet up with BD24 only to find no one there and I definitely waited for some time in an open field. Go fuck yourself you fat obese bitch "male".

Ef-man
07-29-2022, 07:10 PM

You struck a nerve mono as the little bitch took out the “I never said I was tough bro.”

Just waiting for his IDGAF shtick to deny your words hurt him.

daboom1
07-29-2022, 07:13 PM

They can not even say what is a woman so how can they win a war

We have already won the biggest battle. The battle for the unborn child. Now to avenge the 67 million+ lost.

ChumpDumper
07-29-2022, 07:20 PM
We have already won the biggest battle. The battle for the unborn child. Now to avenge the 67 million+ lost.Abortions are still happening.

What are you going to do about those?

monosylab1k
07-29-2022, 07:26 PM
Bro I drove to meet up with BD24 only to find no one there and I definitely waited for some time in an open field.

:lmao what a retard

Thread
07-29-2022, 08:33 PM
We have already won the biggest battle. The battle for the unborn child. Now to avenge the 67 million+ lost.

Amen.

koriwhat
08-01-2022, 08:42 PM
:lmao what a retard

:lmao you fucking obese low-T retard