PDA

View Full Version : Swingin' dick Griner guilty of drug smuggling with criminal intent. He gets 9-nine-9 years.

Thread
08-04-2022, 10:34 AM
Let us proceed...

TimDunkem
08-04-2022, 10:37 AM
In a Siberian penal colony, stitchin' uniforms for Poots, no less.

Thread
08-04-2022, 10:55 AM
In a Siberian penal colony, stitchin' uniforms for Poots, no less.

& no longer competing against women as a man. That's the best of it.

daboom1
08-04-2022, 11:19 AM
Topper!

DMC
08-04-2022, 11:24 AM
She'll be back. The US will swap for her so she can kneel during the anthem and call the US an oppressive state.

Thread
08-04-2022, 11:31 AM
She'll be back. The US will swap for her so she can kneel during the anthem and call the US an oppressive state.

Of that I have little doubt, D, Putin will crumble and give up the ghost so he can be part of (things) again. Biden has been killing Russians for six months by proxy and Putin takes it a like a trouper.

A GD miracle he didn't give him back before the verdict so he could be back here and State run media CNN could report it as such:::"She wasn't even deemed guilty, Jim (Sciutto)!"

Chucho
08-04-2022, 11:31 AM
Russia treating young, black potheads like Kamala Harris did.

hater
08-04-2022, 11:33 AM

Griner for Assange and 2 1st round picks imo

Anything less is a Nyet

Thread
08-04-2022, 11:33 AM

We'll see, Chooch, dollars to donuts Putin folds the tent within a week, currying favor that will never come.

hater
08-04-2022, 11:34 AM

Kamala gave them life gbqh

Russia is liberal

Blake
08-04-2022, 11:37 AM
https://www2.baylor.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/grinerbillboard-apr12.jpg

SnakeBoy
08-04-2022, 11:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fWTpHdy.png

DMC
08-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Kagala knew she was leaving anyhow, she knew she could suck her way out.

Thread
https://www2.baylor.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/grinerbillboard-apr12.jpg

A man competing against women so he can excel. What a fuck, Blake.

A hollow triumph, but he could care less.

DMC
https://i.imgur.com/fWTpHdy.png

I lol'ed

hater
08-04-2022, 12:18 PM
"RELEASE HER IMMEDIATELY SO SHE CAN BE WITH HER WIFE!!"

Yeah, Joe. Pootin will listen now :lmao

daboom1
08-04-2022, 12:47 PM
Brent Griner :lol

Chucho
08-04-2022, 01:25 PM
We'll see, Chooch, dollars to donuts Putin folds the tent within a week, currying favor that will never come.

Indeed. Her celebrity privilege and the Administration's marketing will bail her out.

Just wondering why so many folk think this is a race issue and the greasy pot heads with their "PoT is MeDiCinE, ThIS Is sTOOpiD" aren't upset with our current Administration's proven past of prosecuting- excuse me, TARGETING, black men with 2 strikes, to prosecute them to the fullest in the state where pot is only second to meth when it comes to a "slap on the hand", so the private prison Oligarchs have their base of slave labor. I'd be kicking the VP's door down before complaining about another country's pot laws. Our VP shares the same views on marijuana as Russia does.

Chucho
08-04-2022, 01:27 PM
Imagine this...you're collegiate player of the year. Win a national title (I think, don't care, won't Google), are one of the best players in a joke of a basketball league, are grossly overpaid and the reason most people are aware of you is because you were stupid and got caught with dope at an international airport.

Awesome times we live in.

DMC
08-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Imagine this...you're collegiate player of the year. Win a national title (I think, don't care, won't Google), are one of the best players in a joke of a basketball league, are grossly overpaid and the reason most people are aware of you is because you were stupid and got caught with dope at an international airport.

Must be related to Leon Lett.

Thread
08-04-2022, 01:41 PM

And should have stipulated to that fact on-the-spot. "I did it, sir. I was stupid, inconsiderate, arrogant and reckless. I have no excuse, and I profoundly apologize to this court and to this country for humiliating myself, my country and my family. I offer no excuse because there is none. I am not unlawfully detained. I am guilty of the chargesPERIOD You're looking at a fool. If you can find it in your estimation to grant me mercy I would most assuredly appreciate it. You'll find me in this country again, no-matter-what, competing on a basketball court with your citizens, but you'll never find me in this court again, that I can guarantee this to you and to this country. Thank you."

Instead, you have Biden strong arming Putin/Russia because he can...and Putin being a party to it.

ducks
08-04-2022, 01:46 PM
I wonder if USA prisons were like those how many prisoners would ever be back.
Trader her for a russian prisoner here is ok as long as the russian prisoner did a crime like hers. Not something like murder

ducks
08-04-2022, 01:48 PM

Awesome times we live in. imagine being so stupid and traverling with drugs. Imagine being so stupid and bashing your country then wanting it to bail your stupid ass out !

DMC
08-04-2022, 01:48 PM
I wonder if USA prisons were like those how many prisoners would ever be back.
Trader her for a russian prisoner here is ok as long as the russian prisoner did a crime like hers. Not something like murder

:lol we elected a POTUS who did worse with weed

ducks
08-04-2022, 01:50 PM
We elected a potus while in office forced a worker to unzip his pants and suck his small balls

DMC
08-04-2022, 01:55 PM
We elected a potus while in office forced a worker to unzip his pants and suck his small balls

Griner may have done the same, we don't know.

Trill Clinton
08-04-2022, 02:00 PM
9 years for some weed sounds like something America would do.

Thread
08-04-2022, 02:11 PM

But she knew it when she did it. How arrogant is that, TC?

ChumpDumper
08-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Women sure trigger the living shit out of ST incel Trumptards.

Let it all out, guys. Life's been really hard for you.:cry

SpursforSix
08-04-2022, 02:15 PM

The punishment doesn't fit the crime but it's incredibly bad judgement on her part. Just like the dude that stole the poster in Korea. Totally brutal what happened to him but you can't fuck around in these places.

DMC
08-04-2022, 02:16 PM

Sounds like something an American liberal would do.

Chucho
08-04-2022, 02:19 PM

You're 100% right. That's how our VP got on the Democrat radar. She was targeting 2-strikes minorities in South Central. Sent too many people of color into the pen for life for minimal marijuana possession. An entire generation wiped from the streets. Guns and gang violence can't do the numbers incentivized District Attorneys can do. It was her star rising or let people of color smoke some pot in their dire surroundings. I don't blame her. We're all selfish.

Chucho
08-04-2022, 02:21 PM

Nobody is dragging her for being a woman. She's being dragged for her stupidity. You're trying, scout. Someone has to man the deck and here you are. On cue.

Thread
08-04-2022, 02:23 PM
Sounds like something an American liberal would do.

I heartily believe she didn't even give it a 2nd thought. Probably done it every time she went there.

ChumpDumper
08-04-2022, 02:25 PM
Nobody is dragging her for being a woman. She's being dragged for her stupidity. You're trying, scout. Someone has to man the deck and here you are. On cue.Oh she showed poor judgment for sure.

But which lawmaker did you decide to crucify ITT?

Out of hundreds or thousands.

On cue.

Thread
08-04-2022, 02:26 PM
The punishment doesn't fit the crime but it's incredibly bad judgement on her part. Just like the dude that stole the poster in Korea. Totally brutal what happened to him but you can't fuck around in these places.

Bingo.

ChumpDumper
08-04-2022, 02:28 PM
Again, I think it's healthy for you guys to vent here if you abuse or beat or kill women less because of it.:tu

Trill Clinton
08-04-2022, 02:28 PM

Yup. She should have known better.

Chucho
08-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Oh she showed poor judgment for sure.

But which lawmaker did you decide to crucify ITT?

Out of hundreds or thousands.

On cue.

LOL, here's a consolation reply. Don't pretend it's on cue. You and I know I don't respond to you 99% of the time. Take whatever you want from that, you and I know you need it more.
|
I will always drag open hypocrisy, especially blatant hypocrisy. And I don't gauge based on what THIS form thinks. I base it on what I see and hear. (Cue the same: "oH yoU heAR thIS fROM fRinGE, fAR LeFt MINOrItIEs! Despite that same person using the exact same excuse/explanation all the time).

It's that simple. You know what Race Bait Clinton was doing, you're not stupid. Kuddos for being "that guy", but no one cares. You're just doing what you're accustomed to doing, you've done the same thing for over 20 years. Keep plugging away, soldier.

Chucho
08-04-2022, 02:35 PM
Chump fishing for charity because he doesn't know anything else. You just hate to see it.

ChumpDumper
08-04-2022, 02:59 PM
LOL, here's a consolation reply. Don't pretend it's on cue. You and I know I don't respond to you 99% of the time. Take whatever you want from that, you and I know you need it more.
|
I will always drag open hypocrisy, especially blatant hypocrisy. And I don't gauge based on what THIS form thinks. I base it on what I see and hear. (Cue the same: "oH yoU heAR thIS fROM fRinGE, fAR LeFt MINOrItIEs! Despite that same person using the exact same excuse/explanation all the time).

It's that simple. You know what Race Bait Clinton was doing, you're not stupid. Kuddos for being "that guy", but no one cares. You're just doing what you're accustomed to doing, you've done the same thing for over 20 years. Keep plugging away, soldier.

:lol rote reply on cue

You know what you're doing. You hate hypocrisy but you're a hypocrite.

ChumpDumper
08-04-2022, 03:01 PM
Chump fishing for charity because he doesn't know anything else. You just hate to see it.Sorry, this one's about you, slugger.

hater
08-04-2022, 03:41 PM
Chump fishing for charity because he doesn't know anything else. You just hate to see it.

Its a sad situation.

Winehole23
08-04-2022, 04:22 PM
9 years for some weed sounds like something America would do.someone recently got a life sentence for weed possession in Mississippi; probably an accumulation of felonies there.

SpursforSix
08-04-2022, 04:30 PM
someone recently got a life sentence for weed possession in Mississippi; probably an accumulation of felonies there.

Pretty much...

The defendant had previously been convicted of two separate charges of house burglary and one charge of being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.

Under Mississippi Code, upon Russell’s conviction, the judge was required to give him a life sentence.

ducks
08-04-2022, 04:31 PM

Really she is a woman
Is that why she has tits ?
Thank you for telling us she is a woman.
Did you check to see if she has a pussy to figure it out ?

Winehole23
08-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Pretty much...rigid sentencing guidelines take discretion away from judges...that's a bad thing.

SpursforSix
08-04-2022, 04:36 PM
rigid sentencing guidelines take discretion away from judges...that's a bad thing.

I don't know if both house burglaries were armed burglaries. So I don't know about this dude in particular. But agree, putting someone in for life should be on a case by case basis.

hater
08-04-2022, 04:38 PM
someone recently got a life sentence for weed possession in Mississippi; probably an accumulation of felonies there.

People forget getting caught with weed on the street vs getting caught with weed at an international airport immigration line is a whole different ballgame.

And on top of ig its Russia. That bitch is getting the lesson for a few lifetimes.

Thread
08-04-2022, 04:49 PM
Yup. She should have known better.

She knew better. Then compounds it by having Biden aggravate the situation from the get-go..."She's being illegally detained."...then both her, Biden and what's his face (Blinken!) stating that Russia foisted about with the evidence...then her finally coming to her senses and half-ass confessing with Biden still yelling from the sidelines about foisting about with the evidence.

Putin is too easy on 'em. He's dealing with Biden who is killing his countrymen by proxy by the thousands! No quid pro quo, just Russians dead. Putin is searching for a soft landing, I suppose. + it ain't his blooded kid comin' home in a body bag.

Blake
08-04-2022, 04:58 PM
Indeed. Her celebrity privilege and the Administration's marketing will bail her out.

Just wondering why so many folk think this is a race issue and the greasy pot heads with their "PoT is MeDiCinE, ThIS Is sTOOpiD" aren't upset with our current Administration's proven past of prosecuting- excuse me, TARGETING, black men with 2 strikes, to prosecute them to the fullest in the state where pot is only second to meth when it comes to a "slap on the hand", so the private prison Oligarchs have their base of slave labor. I'd be kicking the VP's door down before complaining about another country's pot laws. Our VP shares the same views on marijuana as Russia does.

Lol "so many folk"

Never stop beating that straw man

koriwhat
08-04-2022, 07:00 PM
Fuck that dumbass and let her rot in Russian jail!

Thread
08-04-2022, 07:21 PM

Biden & Putin will work it out sooner rather than later. Biden will give in on the inclusion of the murderer making it a 2for2 swap. Once accomplished, Biden will call Putin everything but a white man and race hustle Griner all over creation with the rapt assistance of State run media CNN,,,then Biden will give Z another few billion to kill more Russians by proxy. & Putin will act like he doesn't care.

DMC
08-04-2022, 08:30 PM
He dreads the prospect of another long lonely night and hopes to drum up some concern and subsequent back and forth. It's a poor investment for anyone else.

DMC
08-04-2022, 08:32 PM
She knew better. Then compounds it by having Biden aggravate the situation from the get-go..."She's being illegally detained."...then both her, Biden and what's his face (Blinken!) stating that Russia foisted about with the evidence...then her finally coming to her senses and half-ass confessing with Biden still yelling from the sidelines about foisting about with the evidence.

Putin is too easy on 'em. He's dealing with Biden who is killing his countrymen by proxy by the thousands! No quid pro quo, just Russians dead. Putin is searching for a soft landing, I suppose. + it ain't his blooded kid comin' home in a body bag.

They'll let her sit there till close to midterms.

DMC
08-04-2022, 08:33 PM
rigid sentencing guidelines take discretion away from judges...that's a bad thing.

They only exist because of activist judges that thwart the intent of the law in the 1st place.

daboom1
08-04-2022, 09:19 PM
He dreads the prospect of another long lonely night and hopes to drum up some concern and subsequent back and forth. It's a poor investment for anyone else.

Poor guy was posting articles from 2020 (definitely shook) (imo)

Blake
08-04-2022, 09:23 PM

Lol that's so rich

DMC
08-04-2022, 09:49 PM
Lol that's so rich

:lol turd protecting fart

daboom1
08-05-2022, 12:25 AM
:lol turd protecting fart

:lol

FrostKing
08-05-2022, 01:11 AM
Some of her defense tactics makes USA look backwards

- I didn't mean to do it
- But I had a drug prescription in the States
- I fly Internationally with drugs
- I board planes without checking my luggage

This throw every excuse and see what sticks just pisses them off. Like a person this reckless should be locked up to ponder their life.

Thread
08-05-2022, 03:10 AM
Some of her defense tactics makes USA look backwards

- I didn't mean to do it
- But I had a drug prescription in the States
- I fly Internationally with drugs
- I board planes without checking my luggage

This throw every excuse and see what sticks just pisses them off. Like a person this reckless should be locked up to ponder their life.

She's a cheater to start with...a man competing against women and taking the benefits from that cheat. She has no respect for her fellow "man" thus none for herself.

FrostKing
08-05-2022, 03:18 AM
"Brittney Griner has signed a 9 year deal with Russia. One of the biggest acquisitions in WPSLA history. Big shocker for the USA who has dominated cannabis-driven prison slave labour for decades."

daboom1
08-05-2022, 03:52 AM
"Brittney Griner has signed a 9 year deal with Russia. One of the biggest acquisitions in WPSLA history. Big shocker for the USA who has dominated cannabis-driven prison slave labour for decades."

Brent Griner taking advantage of that Putin price hike :tu

daboom1
08-05-2022, 05:10 AM
Blinken: U.S. will "pursue" prisoner swap for Brent Griner. Thread called it.

Thread

Spurminator
08-05-2022, 07:44 AM

Lots of very normal and healthy discourse in this thread by people who are clearly doing well emotionally. :lol

DMC
08-05-2022, 08:32 AM
Lots of very normal and healthy discourse in this thread by people who are clearly doing well emotionally. :lol

A few lefties more interested in the posters than the posts. Sorry this keeps happening to you.

Thread
08-05-2022, 09:03 AM
Blinken: U.S. will "pursue" prisoner swap for Brent Griner. Thread called it.

Thread

Just fortunate to get the confession & conviction for him before the swap. Biden/Blinken/Brent woulda given their collective left nuts to get him outta there before that conviction and 9 year sentence became reality.

Dirks_Finale
08-05-2022, 09:34 AM
L:cryts of very n:cryrmal and healthy disc:cryurse in this thr:cryad by people who are cl:cryarly doing well emotionally.

Dirks_Finale
08-05-2022, 09:39 AM

Thankfully they won't be bothering her with our national anthem over there. That's the good news :tu

Spurminator
08-05-2022, 09:55 AM
A few lefties more interested in the posters than the posts. Sorry this keeps happening to you.

Your consistent lack of self awareness is fascinating.

ChumpDumper
08-05-2022, 10:04 AM
A few lefties more interested in the posters than the posts. Sorry this keeps happening to you.:lol the irony

Looks like you had another night without a woman.

Thread
08-05-2022, 10:36 AM
Thankfully they won't be bothering her with our national anthem over there. That's the good news :tu

& upon return he'll be just as belligerent as before he left.

hater
08-05-2022, 10:47 AM

Or they can just play it on a loop in her cell for 9 years :lol

DMC
08-05-2022, 12:16 PM
Or they can just play it on a loop in her cell for 9 years :lol

And make her put her hand over her heart and stand :lol

boutons_deux
08-05-2022, 12:27 PM
Pootin probably wants to swap non-dealer, residue-only Griner for convicted murderer and/or merchant of death arms dealer.

spurraider21
08-05-2022, 12:42 PM
great affirmation of the right to peacefully protest :tu

Thread
08-05-2022, 12:52 PM
Pootin probably wants to swap non-dealer, residue-only Griner for convicted murderer and/or merchant of death arms dealer.

Absolutely, bouts,,,& we shall see if Putin folds like X folded, and trades for less, or, stands fast in the ranks at 2(Griner + Whelan) for 2(Boots + Murderer). If he folds you win/I lose. If he holds fast and gets the 2for2 I win/You lose.

Let us proceed...

FrostKing
08-05-2022, 01:00 PM
"U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the nine-year sentence given to WNBA star Brittney Griner "compounds the injustice" she has gone through in Russia since her arrest earlier this year.

"It puts a spotlight on our very significant turn with Russia's legal system and the Russian government's use of wrongful detentions to advance its own agenda using individuals as political pawns," Blinken said Friday at a meeting with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in Cambodia."

Thread
08-05-2022, 01:06 PM
"U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said the nine-year sentence given to WNBA star Brittney Griner "compounds the injustice" she has gone through in Russia since her arrest earlier this year.

"It puts a spotlight on our very significant turn with Russia's legal system and the Russian government's use of wrongful detentions to advance its own agenda using individuals as political pawns," Blinken said Friday at a meeting with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in Cambodia."

Blinken ain't no soft seat nor easy clean. He likes to win and bust snuts just like Biden does. That's why it was vitally important not to short sheet the Russian judicial system and permit Griner not to face verdict and punishment. B&B woulda given their left nuts for Griner to arrive back here thru trade without the verdict..."See, she never was found guilty, her confession, such as it was was coerced and forced at reputedly gunpoint. I'm so proud of her and her wife. Her wife and her were our most important mission and it has been accomplished, well, Whelon too, the white guy, but it was her wife, and her that we made a priority out of it because her wife and her are both Black, Paul is just white and at the worst time."

DMC
08-05-2022, 03:41 PM
great affirmation of the right to peacefully protest :tu
Well maybe she's got 9 years to prep for it :lol

ducks
08-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Musk questioned the aggressive push by the White House to negotiate Griner's release while marijuana remains federally illegal on an episode of the "Full Send" podcast this week.

"If the president is working so hard to free someone who is in jail in Russia for some weed, shouldn't we free people in America?" Musk asked on the show.

"There are people in jail in America for the same stuff. Shouldn't we free them too? My opinion is that people should not be in jail for non-violent drug crimes."

baseline bum
08-06-2022, 07:00 PM
"There are people in jail in America for the same stuff. Shouldn't we free them too? My opinion is that people should not be in jail for non-violent drug crimes."

agreed

DMC
08-06-2022, 07:26 PM
There's not enough media/mid-term points to exploit to justify the release of poor black folks jailed for having weed. Certainly since Kagala jailed a lot of them herself.

ducks
08-06-2022, 08:46 PM
She also wanted more time then what was allowed

Chucho
08-06-2022, 10:18 PM

Working at it for 20 years to get a like from Blake every so often.

DMC
08-07-2022, 12:56 AM
Working at it for 20 years to get a like from Blake every so often.

Any port in a storm.

hater
08-07-2022, 09:16 AM
:lmao

https://twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1556161386962714625

Thread
08-07-2022, 11:04 AM

That'll go over like a fart in church here, by God..."Another 5 billion smackers, stat!" -Biden

daboom1
08-07-2022, 03:21 PM
Justice is served.

koriwhat
08-07-2022, 03:35 PM

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MultiTroll
08-13-2022, 05:30 AM
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA10AGVB.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

koriwhat
08-13-2022, 03:04 PM
Hey MT who got paid by a Russian oligarch's wife again? Lol