FrostKing
08-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Breast cancer. This is a tough one.

Blake
08-08-2022, 04:10 PM
That sucks. She always seemed to be a really nice person too

MultiTroll
08-08-2022, 04:35 PM
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.efa51742c0a929d355bf3749cf6cf9cc?rik=VMfibcVdkg9 cMw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.blogcdn.com%2fslideshows%2fim ages%2fslides%2f357%2f642%2f9%2fS3576429%2fslug%2f l%2folivia-newton-john-and-daughter-chloe-lattanzi-celebrate-the-1.jpg&ehk=3ea%2fzcMEcA%2fJI3VmfGk7BnxFGnLFXe%2fJfrnpW8hk Hrk%3d&risl=1&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
Condolences to her loved ones including daughter Chloe

DMC
08-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Had a crush on her when I was a kid.

Millennial_Messiah
08-09-2022, 06:45 AM
Very long and hard fought battle with advanced metastatic breast cancer. Refused mastectomy; her body, her choice, but survived well over a decade with it and over 5 years with stage 4 metastatic after it spread to her bones. Props to her for kicking cancer's ass as long as she did. Fuck cancer. RIP :(

koriwhat
08-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Fuck Hollyweird

Blake
08-09-2022, 09:27 PM
Fuck Hollyweird

I bet she could have kicked your ass on her worst day and your best.

Thread
08-10-2022, 05:24 AM
Very long and hard fought battle with advanced metastatic breast cancer. Refused mastectomy; her body, her choice, but survived well over a decade with it and over 5 years with stage 4 metastatic after it spread to her bones. Props to her for kicking cancer's ass as long as she did. Fuck cancer. RIP :(

M_M

SpursforSix
08-10-2022, 11:57 AM
Fuck Hollyweird

That's a weird comment. She had a huge music career before doing Grease. I don't remember her being involved in any controversy or being some entitled bitch. I don't think anyone would associate her with stereotypical, "Hollywood".
Just seems like someone who had some talent (and looks) and things fell right for her.

SpursforSix
08-10-2022, 12:02 PM
Here's some interesting trivia...

Her maternal grandfather, Max Born, was a Nobel Prize-winning physicist who played a key role in the development of quantum mechanics.

leemajors
08-10-2022, 02:07 PM
That's a weird comment. She had a huge music career before doing Grease. I don't remember her being involved in any controversy or being some entitled bitch. I don't think anyone would associate her with stereotypical, "Hollywood".
Just seems like someone who had some talent (and looks) and things fell right for her.

Maybe he got dumped roller skating when the Xanadu soundtrack was playing. Or he's just dumb

Blake
08-10-2022, 02:32 PM
Maybe he got dumped roller skating when the Xanadu soundtrack was playing. Or he's just dumb

I'm sure there's another guy out there somewhere for him

koriwhat
08-10-2022, 08:41 PM

I don't roller skate. I leave that to women like you bro. :tu

SpursforSix
08-11-2022, 06:28 AM
I don't roller skate. I leave that to women like you bro. :tu

Lol. You have to be trolling with these weird takes. Roller skating was fun as hell.

leemajors
08-11-2022, 09:25 AM
Lol. You have to be trolling with these weird takes. Roller skating was fun as hell.

No, it sucks, women love it why would anyone do it.

SpursforSix
08-11-2022, 09:39 AM
No, it sucks, women love it why would anyone do it.

They're as bad as Andy's football takes.

Blake
08-11-2022, 10:20 AM
I had a blast roller skating back in the day during those field trips and stuff. What kid didn't?

SpursforSix
08-11-2022, 12:24 PM
I had a blast roller skating back in the day during those field trips and stuff. What kid didn't?

Shit...we'd go maybe once a month maybe. Parents would drop us off. They always played good music and had video games. More importantly, there was some possibility of holding hands with a girl. Never happened but hope springs eternal. Of course there was always the older dude that could skate rings around everyone and do the weird dances and stuff. But they always had the races (lol edit...speed races...not ethnicity) separated by age and gender. Those were fun but I never could manage the turns well enough. I think you got a coke or something if you won.

SpursforSix
08-11-2022, 12:29 PM
Plus, I lived in a pretty small town without great radio options. So getting to hear Queen, Kool and the Gang, etc. was pretty awesome.

Thread
08-11-2022, 01:49 PM
Shit...we'd go maybe once a month maybe. Parents would drop us off. They always played good music and had video games. More importantly, there was some possibility of holding hands with a girl. Never happened but hope springs eternal. Of course there was always the older dude that could skate rings around everyone and do the weird dances and stuff. But they always had the races (lol edit...speed races...not ethnicity) separated by age and gender. Those were fun but I never could manage the turns well enough. I think you got a coke or something if you won.

& the old (snowball) skate sequence! & the hokey-pokey turn.

Yep, "Parents would drop us off", safely ensconced a good 5 miles off they'd go back home and have their fun.

I'd always get stuck with skates that didn't have that rubber stopper on the front of it. MOTHERFUCKER!!! And of course back then you didn't ask, you took what was given.

Good memories.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7OjjVyWDfECvKWcmlSUxepwZ5rVmHo 9_3vI5IO6jT9x6ZkW0N90c3DQ7s2Zk&s

leemajors
08-11-2022, 02:06 PM

Couples skate only

SpursforSix
08-11-2022, 02:22 PM
Couples skate only

There was some game where they had all the guys stand on one side of the rink and all the girls on the other. Then you were supposed to skate to the other side and see if a girl wanted to skate with you. Or vice versa. The name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't get to it.

koriwhat
08-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Lol My client yesterday went rollerskating the day before... Guess what, her dude sat on the side and watched her skate. You dudes rollerskate? Yall wear daisy dukes too?

koriwhat
08-11-2022, 02:58 PM
There was some game where they had all the guys stand on one side of the rink and all the girls on the other. Then you were supposed to skate to the other side and see if a girl wanted to skate with you. Or vice versa. The name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't get to it.

In your 20's, 30's, 40's? Bro that's kid shit.

ChumpDumper
08-11-2022, 03:23 PM
What a joyless little cunt Joey is.

Thread
08-11-2022, 08:55 PM

The (snowball.)

SpursforSix
08-12-2022, 03:55 AM
10796882 (tel:10796882)[/URL]]The (snowball.)

No…maybe that’s the same but I just remembered it….”Multiplication”.