Hub7RpXUPY0

Hageman in :lol

Trump :tu

Th'Pusher
08-16-2022, 10:46 PM
Hub7RpXUPY0

Hageman in :lol

It’s only a matter of time before intelligent republicans come around to the reality that the Republican Party is the party of trump/crazy and find no other recourse but to vote for the democrats en mass.

Or we see a legit third party gain traction.

I’m good either way.

ducks
08-16-2022, 10:50 PM
Tulsi Gabbard ��
@TulsiGabbard
·
Follow
It appears that Liz Cheney, one of the GOP's chief warmongers, is about to lose. This is good news for every American regardless of party

ducks
08-16-2022, 10:50 PM
Charlie Kirk Charliekirk11
·
Follow
Trump has now defeated the Clinton, McCain, Bush, AND Cheney dynasties.

ducks
08-16-2022, 10:51 PM
Claudia Tenney claudiatenney
·
Follow
Breathtakingly arrogant speech by loser Liz Cheney. Orchestrating show trials contrary to safeguards guaranteed by the Bill of Rights is not Lincolnesque. On the contrary, Cheney’s actions mirror precisely the authoritarianism our founders fought valiantly against.

ducks
08-16-2022, 10:52 PM
Rand Paul RandPaul
·
Follow

US Senate candidate, KY
Few people in Washington have been as wrong and damaging on foreign policy as Liz Cheney. Congratulations to @HagemanforWY on her victory tonight. I look forward to working with an advocate for liberty as the next Congresswoman from Wyoming. Bye Liz.

ducks
08-16-2022, 10:53 PM
Elise Stefanik EliseStefanik
·
Follow
������

Congratulations to @HagemanforWY on her MASSIVE primary victory to restore the PEOPLE of Wyoming’s voice.

I was proud to join President Trump and Leader Kevin McCarthy in endorsing Harriet!

Spurminator
08-16-2022, 10:54 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Blake
08-16-2022, 10:57 PM
Charlie Kirk Charliekirk11
·
Follow
Trump has now defeated the Clinton, McCain, Bush, AND Cheney dynasties.

One term president lol.

ducks
08-16-2022, 10:59 PM
Liz your job was to do what Wyoming people want and not do your personal feeling so you didn't do what they wanted
that's what this election was about
you didn't do what Wyoming people wanted
Wyoming did the right thing

ducks
08-16-2022, 11:01 PM
Liz Cheney is now qualified to join the cadre of the Lincoln Project.

ducks
08-16-2022, 11:02 PM
The Cheneys are traitors who embezzled tax dollars, sacrificed unjustly American lives and cost millions of lives of innocent people around the world for personal gain. Shes lucky all she got tonight was a loss because if we had an honest system, she and her father should be decorating our prisons. Good ridden’s

ElNono
08-16-2022, 11:03 PM
:lmao GOP on GOP violence

https://media3.giphy.com/media/6pJNYBYSMFod2/giphy.gif

boutons_deux
08-16-2022, 11:03 PM
It’s only a matter of time before intelligent republicans come around to the reality that the Republican Party is the party of trump/crazy and find no other recourse but to vote for the democrats en mass.

I’m good either way.

serious Repugs will probably not vote explicitly for Dems, but rather not vote, which is an implicit vote for Dems

3rd parties are turd parties

ducks
08-16-2022, 11:04 PM
How arrogant of Cheney to put herself on a pedestal with Abraham Lincoln. The only thing that Cheney has is common with this great man, are the pennies she carries in her purse.O

ElNono
08-16-2022, 11:05 PM
Looking forward to her presidential run, tbh :tu

GAustex
08-16-2022, 11:05 PM
Bush, Cheney and McCain dynasties are gone
That is good

ElNono
08-16-2022, 11:06 PM
That is good

Slow down... most likely all of them are going to run again here or there...

ChumpDumper
08-16-2022, 11:07 PM
That is good:lol you want a Trump dynasty

Th'Pusher
That is good

In favor of trump dynasties?

ElNono
Will be interesting to see her vote from here till November, tbh... just a shame she's not on the Senate...

ducks
08-16-2022, 11:12 PM
Looking forward to her presidential run, tbh :tu

Heard 2 or 3 independents are already lined up to run for president

There is no way she wins a state as a Republican

Blake
08-16-2022, 11:23 PM
The Cheneys are traitors who embezzled tax dollars, sacrificed unjustly American lives and cost millions of lives of innocent people around the world for personal gain. Shes lucky all she got tonight was a loss because if we had an honest system, she and her father should be decorating our prisons. Good ridden’s

Lol good ridden's

I mean it's like you went way out of your way to misspell that

daboom1
08-16-2022, 11:27 PM
:lol you want a Trump dynasty

https://i.ibb.co/vBn4x6g/giphy-2.gif

benefactor
08-16-2022, 11:28 PM
Lol good ridden's

I mean it's like you went way out of your way to misspell thatIt
Its his shtick tbh. Kinda line boarder

ChumpDumper
08-16-2022, 11:37 PM
https://i.ibb.co/vBn4x6g/giphy-2.gif

:lol but you won't say you'd vote for Trump were he convicted of a felony

:lol Qhris

ElNono
08-16-2022, 11:42 PM
Heard 2 or 3 independents are already lined up to run for president

There is no way she wins a state as a Republican

That's what you said about Democrats and Arizona...

daboom1
08-17-2022, 02:42 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao
BITBjv6RJqI
:lmao:lmao:lmao

koriwhat
08-17-2022, 02:58 AM
Fuck that dumb bitch and her whole family especially her evil dumb fucking father.

koriwhat
08-17-2022, 03:02 AM

I’m good either way.

Do you ever seethe at the lunacy of leftism? :lol

America first, always!

koriwhat
08-17-2022, 03:03 AM
Liz Cheney is now qualified to join the cadre of the Lincoln Project.

You spelt "Pedophile Project" wrong bro.

CosmicCowboy
08-17-2022, 05:05 AM
Voted out for speaking the truth to Trumpers. I will never understand the loyalty to that toxic piece of shit.

Dirks_Finale
08-17-2022, 06:40 AM
Voted out for speaking the truth to Trumpers. I will never understand the loyalty to that toxic piece of shit.

I don't think it's about that, I think she's just a grandstander from a tarnished, butthurt Bush/Cheney dynasty and people are tired of seeing her face already. We get it, you don't like Trump, Liz. Now go write a boring and unsuccessful book that nobody reads and become a lobbyist.

Winehole23
08-17-2022, 06:51 AM
:cry I don't think it's about that, I think she's just a grandstander from a tarnished, butthurt Bush/Cheney dynasty and people are tired of seeing her face already. We get it, you don't like Trump, Liz. Now go write a boring and unsuccessful book that nobody reads and become a lobbyist.:cry

pgardn
08-17-2022, 07:44 AM
I don't think it's about that, I think she's just a grandstander from a tarnished, butthurt Bush/Cheney dynasty and people are tired of seeing her face already. We get it, you don't like Trump, Liz. Now go write a boring and unsuccessful book that nobody reads and become a lobbyist.

Like becoming a lobbyist is bad when Trump's entire family is cashing in on Saudi billions.
smdh...

Trumpsters are such ignorant clowns. A family who lives off a man who cant even get a loan in the US he is such a huckster and they see no problem.
If any of these Trumpsters such as Dirk had a chance to do business with Trump and invest in his campaign and his University... they would either run like hypocrites or get taken like so many other businesses in the US.

The big Mango was involved in 3500 law suits BEFORE coming president, absolutely slipping and sliding through the US justice system stiffing lawyers etc...
And this is their America first yam titted hero. Because he is not your normal politician, just a blatant crook.

JamStone
08-17-2022, 08:46 AM
Lol Cheney voted WITH Trump’s position like 93% of the time, according to broadcasts last night. For reference, Trump shill Jim Jordan aligned with Trump’s position about 89% of the time under his administration. Dems admire Cheney for standing up to Trump. But they’re not crying politically that a super right conservative Rep is out of the House. Now her replacement might be even worse, but she’s not all of a sudden a liberal or a leftist because she opposes Trump’s lies.

This wasn’t about politics. This was about the the most popular kid in school having a grudge and ousting a girl from the “cool kids” lunch table because she told all the other girls his junk has warts all over it.

GOP fractured. Not about politics. Pugs living in fear of opposing their dear leader. Fucking cowards. You hate to see it.

Spurminator
08-17-2022, 09:18 AM

You said "I don't think it's about that" and then proceeded to describe how it's exactly about that. :lol Trumptard

MultiTroll
08-17-2022, 09:53 AM
https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp4331737.jpg

pgardn
08-17-2022, 10:14 AM
Cult of a personality giving high fives.

Cant wait until Liz runs in the red primaries for president.
Yeah the red team really dislikes her because Dick Cheney... my ass...
She went against an autocratic asshole, thats why she is disliked by uneducated Trumptards.
Most Trumptards have to look up what Dick Cheney actually did so they can backtrack a pretend they dislike her for other reasons than what really happened.

SHE WENT AGAINST THE BIG MANGO :cry

This is what the Trumptards hide behind.

MultiTroll
08-17-2022, 10:18 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-J8rhhCqdsrs/Vh02DRMri4I/AAAAAAAAIjY/oaTrzXLj538/s640/blogger-image--2037829802.jpg

Spurs Homer
08-17-2022, 10:51 AM
Cheney got what she paid for, remember she agreed and approved of trump and his russia fuckery, voted to cover up his ukraine crimes, was ok with money laundering, income tax evasion, et al…

yes she woke up from her cult spell on jan 6th treason day

but that does not forgive her past unpatriotic enabling

kudos to her for at least TRYING to do the right thing- however late

the funny as shit thing is this-

trump is single-handedly destroying what is left of the GOP and one day the cult will wake up and look around…

see trump in prison
GOP losing every election
GOP leaders ALL grifters/con artists/liars

and

DEMS still in charge

lololololol- but - Go traitor!

ducks
08-17-2022, 11:04 AM
Wyoming has more than 215,000 registered Republicans compared to just 36,000 registered Democrats, according to data from the secretary of state's office.

spurraider21
08-17-2022, 12:16 PM
intelligent republicans
:lmao

come around to the reality that the Republican Party is the party of trump/crazy and find no other recourse but to vote for the democrats en mass.
:lmao they'll just say "oh well, its better than critical race theory" and vote for trump anyway

Winehole23
08-17-2022, 01:05 PM
Amazing a Cheney with 93% agreement with her own caucus can be shunned as not fascist enough, tbh. Trump overshadows the GOP at this point.

ducks
08-17-2022, 03:34 PM
Strategists doubt that Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., who lost her primary election Tuesday night to a challenger endorsed by former President Donald Trump, has what it takes to garner the GOP nomination should she run for president while seemingly dismissing the idea that her plans for 2024 could possibly upend Trump's chances of gaining back the White House.

ducks
08-17-2022, 03:35 PM
Political strategists from both sides of the aisle are at odds over how Cheney's involvement in the 2024 presidential race could impact Trump's chances should he officially declare his candidacy for president in the 2024 election, telling Fox News Digital that it is unlikely she could ever win the nomination.

"Rep. Cheney actually could have won Wyoming had she run 'for' the people of Wyoming rather than ‘against’ DJT. 'Against' candidates don't win," said Boyd Matheson, host of "Inside Sources" for KSL NewsRadio and former chief-of-staff to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah. "If Cheney runs for president, she will be a non-factor if she continues by running a backward facing, fighting the last war, battle against DJT kind of campaign. Presidential politics is never about what was, or

ducks
08-17-2022, 04:06 PM
Dick Cheney said at the time: "Principle is OK up to a certain point, but principle doesn't do any good if you lose."

Splits
08-17-2022, 06:29 PM
All she has to do is run for pres as an indie in '24, shave a couple % points off of people who will never vote Dem, become Yam Tit's Perot.

spurraider21
08-17-2022, 06:46 PM
I don't think it's about that
:lmao you dont believe the things you type

pgardn
08-17-2022, 08:31 PM
Cheney got what she paid for, remember she agreed and approved of trump and his russia fuckery, voted to cover up his ukraine crimes, was ok with money laundering, income tax evasion, et al…

yes she woke up from her cult spell on jan 6th treason day

but that does not forgive her past unpatriotic enabling

kudos to her for at least TRYING to do the right thing- however late

the funny as shit thing is this-

trump is single-handedly destroying what is left of the GOP and one day the cult will wake up and look around…

see trump in prison
GOP losing every election
GOP leaders ALL grifters/con artists/liars

and

DEMS still in charge

lololololol- but - Go traitor!

True.

She backed him hard in both elections.

I wonder if it was her way of separating herself from the other Republicans for a run on the WH in the first place or if she really believes what he did was wrong?
Its hard to tell in today's world of Trump hypocrites.

Spurminator
08-17-2022, 08:36 PM
:lmao :lmao Republicans

But to be clear, fuck Cheney.

MultiTroll
08-17-2022, 08:37 PM
Political strategists from both sides of the aisle are at odds over how Cheney's involvement in the 2024 presidential race could impact Trump's chances should he officially declare his candidacy for president in the 2024 election, telling Fox News Digital that it is unlikely she could ever win the nomination.

"Rep. Cheney actually could have won Wyoming had she run 'for' the people of Wyoming rather than ‘against’ DJT. 'Against' candidates don't win," said Boyd Matheson, host of "Inside Sources" for KSL NewsRadio and former chief-of-staff to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah. "If Cheney runs for president, she will be a non-factor if she continues by running a backward facing, fighting the last war, battle against DJT kind of campaign. Presidential politics is never about what was, or

All she has to do is run for pres as an indie in '24, shave a couple % points off of people who will never vote Dem, become Yam Tit's Perot.
Liz has already said if it takes running to shave points off of Yam Tits and try to save Democracy she will do it.

FrostKing
08-17-2022, 08:39 PM
https://i.ibb.co/MSkrJnx/Screenshot-20220817-183618-Chrome.jpg

MultiTroll
08-17-2022, 08:39 PM
Amazing a Cheney with 93% agreement with her own caucus can be shunned as not fascist enough, tbh. Trump overshadows the GOP at this point.
When chased out of a position this past year, the Trump Cult Village Mob replaced her with a woman who only had a 60% vote agreement with Yam Tits.

Principled people, those Trumpler backers.

ducks
08-17-2022, 08:48 PM
TUSLI GABBARD: When you look at permanent Washington, you look at all the different hands that are involved. And as we're seeing this whole situation play out over the last couple of weeks, we see very prominently placed is the national security state and the mainstream media. And you've outlined some of these changing narratives and new information when they see the old piece of information wasn't quite having the impact that they wanted.

pgardn
08-17-2022, 08:54 PM
TUSLI GABBARD: When you look at permanent Washington, you look at all the different hands that are involved. And as we're seeing this whole situation play out over the last couple of weeks, we see very prominently placed is the national security state and the mainstream media. And you've outlined some of these changing narratives and new information when they see the old piece of information wasn't quite having the impact that they wanted.

Tulsi is so repetitive.

Just attack about any institution in the US to get a word in.
Attention Whore...

boutons_deux
08-17-2022, 10:09 PM
Trump Enraged After Drunken Giuliani Calls Wyoming Vote Rigged and Demands Recount

Rudolph Giuliani held a press conference in which he called the G.O.P. primary in Wyoming “rigged” and demanded a recount.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-enraged-after-drunken-giuliani-calls-wyoming-vote-rigged-and-demands-recount

daboom1
08-17-2022, 10:25 PM

Biden admin is trafficking people, especially children. No amount of laughing emojis is going to cover that up Lambert.

daboom1
08-17-2022, 10:27 PM
Tulsi is so repetitive.

Just attack about any institution in the US to get a word in.
Attention Whore...

Media told you not to like Tulsi, and you're doing a great job :tu

Spurminator
08-17-2022, 10:42 PM
Biden admin is trafficking people, especially children. No amount of laughing emojis is going to cover that up Lambert.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

MultiTroll
08-17-2022, 11:13 PM

Trumps integrity level too.

Makes up fake story about Cheney not conceding, making a 2 second phone call.

Cheney releases concession call audio to refute primary opponent's claims (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cheney-releases-concession-call-audio-to-refute-primary-opponent-s-claims/ar-AA10Mrtd?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=359dddea26de4629a7bb569519ba2bb2)

ElNono
08-17-2022, 11:17 PM
Cheney to launch anti-Trump organization after primary defeat

Rep. Liz Cheney is wasting no time beginning the next phase of her bid to prevent Donald Trump’s return to office.

“In coming weeks, Liz will be launching an organization to educate the American people about the ongoing threat to our Republic, and to mobilize a unified effort to oppose any Donald Trump campaign for president,” Cheney spokesperson Jeremy Adler told Playbook exclusively.

The new group, which will serve as Cheney’s (R-Wyo.) primary political vehicle as she considers whether to run for president in 2024, does not have an official name yet. An informed guess: The Great Task, which was the name of Cheney’s final ad of the campaign. The phrase is from the last sentence of the Gettysburg Address, and Cheney also referenced it in her concession speech from Jackson, Wyo., on Tuesday night.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/17/cheney-launch-anti-trump-organization-after-defeat-00052344

---

Told ya she aint going anywhere...

daboom1
08-17-2022, 11:32 PM
She mad :lol

daboom1
08-17-2022, 11:33 PM
z2gVyGBC3c0

:lol

florige
08-18-2022, 12:13 AM
True.

She backed him hard in both elections.

I wonder if it was her way of separating herself from the other Republicans for a run on the WH in the first place or if she really believes what he did was wrong?
Its hard to tell in today's world of Trump hypocrites.

It's hard to say. Anytime she is asked about it she just refers back to the Jan 6th commission, or she'll comment when the time comes about her running for President. I think she def has an angle though. I have a really hard time believing she would gain any real substantial with Trump lifers. My only guess is she is trying for the moderates, and independents at this point and see what happens since everyone seems to be so dis-enchanted with both Biden and Trump

ChumpDumper
08-18-2022, 12:52 AM
TUSLI GABBARD: When you look at permanent Washington, you look at all the different hands that are involved. And as we're seeing this whole situation play out over the last couple of weeks, we see very prominently placed is the national security state and the mainstream media. And you've outlined some of these changing narratives and new information when they see the old piece of information wasn't quite having the impact that they wanted.Tulsi got forced out of Congress too.

ChumpDumper
08-18-2022, 12:53 AM
Biden admin is trafficking people, especially children. No amount of laughing emojis is going to cover that up Lambert.Explain your latest conspiracy theory, Qhris.

Give us all the details in tweet form but only if you personally replied to the thread.

Ef-man
08-18-2022, 01:03 AM

Does this conspiracy involve pizza, child sacrifices, and a building without a basement? As I believe TSA may be able to help you on this.

daboom1
08-18-2022, 02:27 AM
BREAKING: Biden whistleblower exposes secret night flights of illegal immigrant children: THOUSANDS of kids per week
Between all four offices, the whistleblower speculates that around eight to 10,000 children are being moved per week, with estimates reaching up to 40,000 per month.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-biden-whistleblower-exposes-secret-night-flights-of-illegal-immigrant-children-thousands-of-kids-per-week?utm_campaign=644833

beep boops :lol

Dirks_Finale
08-18-2022, 06:56 AM

She is correct.

Consequences of a wide open border that your side purports as 'compassionate'.

Dirks_Finale
08-18-2022, 07:02 AM
z2gVyGBC3c0

:lol

And people say Trump is self absorbed :lol. This very delusional woman compares herself to Lincoln and thinks she has a shot at being President when she polls about as well as a canker sore. Honestly, she's probably the only Republican that would actually lose to Kamala.

It's a nice attention grab, though, maybe she will ink a deal for one of those thrilling Lifetime movies.

Spurminator
08-18-2022, 10:59 AM
She is correct.

We didn't need confirmation that you're with the crazies, derp.

daboom1
08-18-2022, 01:41 PM

Who is we? You and your troll account Adam Lambert?

ElNono
08-18-2022, 05:05 PM
BREAKING: Biden whistleblower exposes secret night flights of illegal immigrant children: THOUSANDS of kids per week
Between all four offices, the whistleblower speculates that around eight to 10,000 children are being moved per week, with estimates reaching up to 40,000 per month.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-biden-whistleblower-exposes-secret-night-flights-of-illegal-immigrant-children-thousands-of-kids-per-week?utm_campaign=644833

beep boops :lol

:lol anonymous sauces

but, anyways, actually making America great again :tu

ElNono
08-18-2022, 05:06 PM
She is correct.

Both Obama and Biden have more deportations in the books than the orangina...

boutons_deux
08-18-2022, 05:09 PM
rwnj assholes are total liars

the southern border is not wide open, has been, is closed just like so-called minds of rwnj

SnakeBoy
08-18-2022, 06:10 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/759155070788436018/1009280492710940712/prHg0TEFA76P.jpeg.jpg

Isitjustme?
08-18-2022, 06:17 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/759155070788436018/1009280492710940712/prHg0TEFA76P.jpeg.jpg

And in 2024 Trump is working to ensure us that the Biden era he gave us lasts 8 years. Salut!!

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/EB7nhw5pgTNiu3tq3V78Z5QvQpE=/66x0:1374x736/1600x900/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/52387335/Screen_Shot_2016_12_20_at_3.44.48_PM.0.png

Spurminator
08-18-2022, 06:55 PM
Who is we? You and your troll account Adam Lambert?

Everyone. Including, yes Chris, my troll account. Adam Lambert

Dirks_Finale
08-18-2022, 09:22 PM

You are just wrong once again. Nothing to see here, tbh.