Whole season finna be training camp

Maddog
08-20-2022, 12:25 PM
Whole season finna be training camp
Yes
And I'm more excited than last year

mookie2001
08-20-2022, 12:36 PM
I heard Keldon practiced Euro-ball this summer, hardcore.

slick'81
08-20-2022, 12:58 PM
Gonna be a fun season boys:toast

KingKev
08-20-2022, 02:27 PM
So we can have 20 players going into training camp, auditioning for 15 roster spots and 2, two way contracts (likely Hall and Barlow). From my perspective we have 22 guys total:

- Woodard, Stewert and Cacock are FA’s but possible invites
- Langford might be waived ahead of camp to find a better situation, but he is fully guaranteed 5mm. Given the lack of talent on this roster I hope he gets an invite
- McDermott, Jak and JRich are probably going to be Spurs
come opening night
- Weiskamp still hasn't signed his QO. I find that interesting, doubt he gets a better deal away and he seemed to be with the young players most of summer
- KBD and Alize Johnson have only partial guarantees going into training camp
- Isaiah Roby is a guaranteed contract but not a lock to make the team

If McDermott, Jak and JRich aren’t moved I suspect some combo of KBD, Langford, Weiskamp, Roby, Johnson, Hall, Barlow and last years G-Leaguers are battling it out for the final spots. That’s 10 guys battling for the final 5 slots. I haven’t researched two-way g-league eligiabity for some of these guys so that is something to keep in mind.

Personally, there isn’t a single player I have a strong rooting interest for. All potato, potatoe to me.

jjspur
08-20-2022, 03:30 PM
Yes

I am understandably curious how this season will turn out and how the newbies and rookies will do. Granted we know that this team is in "tanking mode", but it doesn't mean the team won't play hard and give 110% effort. Can't ask for more than that. It will be an interesting year for the spurs.

tonight...you
08-20-2022, 05:04 PM
It's going to be a real point of interest to compare all of the young guys from their play at the beginning of the season to how they are playing together at the end.

That should say a lot going forward.

The Truth #6
08-20-2022, 05:41 PM
Last season we had mostly exciting losses. I think the losses this year will be more, uh, definitive.

The Truth #6
08-20-2022, 05:43 PM
Curious which players don’t play much initially, causing fans to obsess over.

Wesley?
Barlow?

exstatic
08-20-2022, 05:52 PM
Curious which players don’t play much initially, causing fans to obsess over.

Wesley?
Barlow?

People expecting to see a lot of Barlow will be disappointed. Two ways are back to being limited to 50 days with the big club, after restrictions were lifted last season for covid coverage. Any travel, off, or game days count equally.

rogcl1
08-20-2022, 06:10 PM
So we can have 20 players into training camp, auditioning for 15 roster spots and 2, two way contracts (likely Bell and Barlow). From my perspective we have 22 guys total:

- Langford might be waived ahead of camp to find a better situation, but he is fully guaranteed 5mm. Given the lack of talent on this roster I hope he gets an invite
come opening night
- Weiskamp still hasn't signed his QO. I find that interesting, doubt he gets a better deal away and he seemed to be with the young players most of summer
- Isiah Roby is a guaranteed contract but not a lock
to make the team

if McDermott, Jak and JRich aren’t moved I suspect some combo of KBD, Langford, Weiskamp, Roby, Johnson, Bell, Barlow
and last years G-Leaguers are battling it out for the final spots. That’s 10 guys battling for the final 7 slots. I haven’t researched some if these guys 2-way status so that is something to keep in mind.

Personally there isn’t a single player I have a strong rooting interest for. All potato, potatoe to me.

Have I missed something? Who is Bell? Do you mean Jordan Hall?

KingKev
08-20-2022, 07:02 PM
Have I missed something? Who is Bell? Do you mean Jordan Hall?

My mistake, Jordan Hall. Thanks for contributing to this community… lol

rogcl1
08-20-2022, 07:08 PM
My mistake Jordan Hall. Thanks for contributing to this community.

Easy to happen with all the new names. I actually like Hall. Decent length and diverse skillset. The question of course is if they apply at all on an NBA level.

tim_duncan_fan
08-21-2022, 01:21 AM
Yes

Than last 3-4 years

tbdog
08-21-2022, 04:01 AM
Roby will play for us. Like actually play regularly. He is a rotational player for the bottom half of teams. Heck, he would play for good offensive teams, like warriors or nets.

KingKev
08-21-2022, 07:58 AM
Roby will play for us. Like actually play regularly. He is a rotational player for the bottom half of teams. Heck, he would play for good offensive teams, like warriors or nets.

The fact he never even cleared waivers says the Spurs like him but he still has to show something in training camp. We have multiple deep bench players fighting for spots and the guaranteed money means little.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-21-2022, 10:54 PM
I heard Keldon practiced Euro-ball this summer, hardcore.

keldon couldn't play the 4 in today's euro league

too small too soft, too soft, too soft

lefty
08-22-2022, 09:00 AM
#FreeJosh

KingKev
08-22-2022, 09:36 AM
So we can have 20 players going into training camp, auditioning for 15 roster spots and 2, two way contracts (likely Hall and Barlow). From my perspective we have 22 guys total:

come opening night
- Isaiah Roby is a guaranteed contract but not a lock to make the team

If McDermott, Jak and JRich aren’t moved I suspect some combo of KBD, Langford, Weiskamp, Roby, Johnson, Hall, Barlow and last years G-Leaguers are battling it out for the final spots. That’s 10 guys battling for the final 5 slots. I haven’t researched two-way g-league eligiabity for some of these guys so that is something to keep in mind.

Personally, there isn’t a single player I have a strong rooting interest for. All potato, potatoe to me.

My math was off… 10 guys battling for 5 spots but most likely: Romeo Langford, Isaiah Roby, Alize Johnson, Kates Beta-Diop and Joe Weiskamp for the final 2 full roster spots.

The Truth #6
08-22-2022, 10:35 AM
My math was off… 10 guys battling for 5 spots but most likely: Romeo Langford, Isaiah Roby, Alize Johnson, Kates Beta-Diop and Joe Weiskamp for the final 2 full roster spots.

Roby seems like a lock. And then I’d guess Lil Weezy. But Langford is guaranteed and it seems unlikely they eat Langford’s salary for the opportunity to retain Weezy.

So either trades will happen to open up spots or ownership opens their wallet to pay Langford. Just talking aloud here. Haven’t looked into this too deeply…

KingKev
08-22-2022, 11:02 AM
Roby seems like a lock. And then I’d guess Lil Weezy. But Langford is guaranteed and it seems unlikely they eat Langford’s salary for the opportunity to retain Weezy.

So either trades will happen to open up spots or ownership opens their wallet to pay Langford. Just talking aloud here. Haven’t looked into this too deeply…

I don’t have a horse in this race. I also don’t think cost is a consideration, unless PATFO are indifferent between two guys and one costs less. Langford always appeared to me as a throw in and from the limited film we’ve seen don’t think he cares to be here but I do believe Roby and Langford (both guaranteed) are the most intriguing.

Also, keep in mind we ate Hutchison, Samanic and Aminu last year no problem.

These guys are all fringe NBA players but I’m not sure Weiskamp is even that.

The Truth #6
08-22-2022, 11:13 AM
When in doubt keep whoever is shortest?

KingKev
08-22-2022, 11:35 AM
When in doubt keep whoever is shortest?

“Basketball is position-less now my pal Steve Kerr taught me this. I play players out of position to toughen them up; it’s not about gaining an advantage, it’s about making things as hard as possible so you know deep down you earned that play-in appearance” :pop: :jekka

exstatic
08-22-2022, 11:38 AM

There could be trades, or they could eat Langford's $$$ and keep Wieskamp. We're not even close to the salary floor yet. It's a rookie contract 4th year for a 14th pick. Not going to break the bank.

KingKev
08-22-2022, 11:55 AM
There could be trades, or they could eat Langford's $$$ and keep Wieskamp. We're not even close to the salary floor yet. It's a rookie contract 4th year for a 14th pick. Not going to break the bank.

I wouldn’t hold your breath. No traction anywhere on Spida, Kyrie, KD or Russ. Asking prices are redic. Similarly we are probably asking quite abit for Jak and he's a good boy so he might get a market or above market deal next summer. You won’t get much for JRich and McDermott is a negative asset.

There is a good chance all three of Jak, McD and JRich are at training camp. I wouldn’t be surprised if JRich becomes a buy-out candidate if he plays his cards right and is professional.

exstatic
08-22-2022, 12:07 PM
I wouldn’t hold your breath. No traction anywhere on Spida, Kyrie, KD or Russ. Asking prices are redic. Similarly we are probably asking quite abit for Jak and he's a good boy so he might get a market or above market deal next summer. You won’t get much for JRich and McDermott is a negative asset.

There is a good chance all three of Jak, McD and JRich are at training camp. I wouldn’t be surprised if JRich becomes a buy-out candidate if he plays his cards right and is professional.

I see almost no chance of McD being traded until next summer, at the earliest. I think JRich goes out at the deadline. I get what you're saying about Jak, but I keep coming back to what timvp said about having offers of multiple picks, and them holding out for more. At some point, they'll probably pull the trigger.

The Truth #6
08-22-2022, 12:22 PM

Fair point. I also think it’s an awkward situation where we assume Langford is not in the cards, but still may be a better player than Wieskamp, and so cutting the player with a higher ceiling who already has guaranteed money does seem a little weird to me, but it’s not my money.

KingKev
08-22-2022, 12:40 PM
I see almost no chance of McD being traded until next summer, at the earliest. I think JRich goes out at the deadline. I get what you're saying about Jak, but I keep coming back to what timvp said about having offers of multiple picks, and them holding out for more. At some point, they'll probably pull the trigger.

I’m in agreement. All three remain lube for someone else’s trade but both Jak and JRich’s value are decreasing.

Call me crazy because I think Jak is solid but I’d take a top 10 protected pick and an expiring end if the bench vet for him in a heartbeat versus paying him next summer. Throw a healthy Zollins to the wolves and let him sink or swim as the starting center and see what he can do. If he plays well you have another valuable trade chip with that team option or a potential future building block.

Rummpd
08-22-2022, 01:39 PM
Best two players gone in last year or so.

Best two recent top tier stars gone for nothing.

Retreads, rookies no one else wanted, and marginal talent remain. Those with any talent have limitations.

Over the hill coach and a dysfunctional front office also remain.

Exciting to start training camp soon? No

The Truth #6
08-22-2022, 02:48 PM

Retreads, rookies no one else wanted, and marginal talent remain. Those with any talent have limitations.

I think it’s call “rebuilding”.

tonight...you
08-22-2022, 04:10 PM

Lol. Well when you put it that way...

KingKev
08-22-2022, 04:22 PM
I think it’s call “rebuilding”.

Problem is they can’t seem to commit to it. Come March when teams start ducking out of the race for the playoffs it’ll be interesting to see how they react. I’m confident if the play-in is in reach because other teams have shut it down due to injuries or to outright tank we are still going to go full steam.

The rebuild starts when Pop retires.

exstatic
08-22-2022, 04:45 PM
Problem is they can’t seem to commit to it. Come March when teams start ducking out of the race for the playoffs it’ll be interesting to see how they react. I’m confident if the play-in is in reach because other teams have shut it down due to injuries or to outright tank we are still going to go full steam.

Portland, Indy, and Det all tanked hard at the end, and they all DROPPED from their finishing spots. The place you want to finish to jump into the top 4 is 7th. Every year of the new draft odds, four seasons overall, the #7 team has jumped in, three times to #4, and once to #1 overall. Lucky 7.

Since the advent of the new odds four drafts ago, the worst team has never won the lottery. Finishing in the bottom four, it's little better than a coin flip if you will even stay there.

The Truth #6
08-22-2022, 10:00 PM

Well, I can’t disagree completely. Now, with having secured his record, will that change his approach? Probably not, to be honest. But it’s hard to say what his motivation is for next year, other than going to restaurants and chilling with sommeliers.

tonight...you
08-23-2022, 09:17 PM
Well, I can’t disagree completely. Now, with having secured his record, will that change his approach? Probably not, to be honest. But it’s hard to say what his motivation is for next year, other than going to restaurants and chilling with sommeliers.
I probably say teaching the kids would be a motivation for him.

ace3g
08-30-2022, 04:57 PM
Ch5XHFRuo38

Ch5H0tspWq-

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Gy-uGq13B8c

ace3g
09-05-2022, 10:47 AM
https://twitter.com/spurs/status/1566812969379545089

lefty20
09-14-2022, 08:34 PM
This boring ass offseason needs to end already. We gotta be closing in on the official training camp start date. I assume it'd have to be between the 19-26th September.

ace3g
09-14-2022, 11:23 PM
This boring ass offseason needs to end already. We gotta be closing in on the official training camp start date. I assume it'd have to be between the 19-26th September.

Sept. 23: First allowable date for players participating in preseason games outside North America
to report to their teams (no earlier than 11 a.m. local time)
Sept. 24: Training camps open for all teams participating in preseason games outside North
America
Sept. 26: First allowable date for all other veteran players to report to their teams (no earlier than
11 a.m. local time)
Sept. 27: NBA training camps open
Sept. 30: NBA preseason games begin

Key dates for 2022-23 NBA season | NBA.com (https://www.nba.com/key-dates)

KingKev
09-24-2022, 06:34 AM
https://cdn.nba.com/teams/uploads/sites/1610612759/2022/09/2223_SAS_Training-Camp_16x9-3.jpg

KingKev
09-24-2022, 06:41 AM
Assuming Barlow and Hall have the 2 way contracts covered.

Kuhse, KBD, Alize, Langford, Weiskmap likely battling it out for 2 spots.

I see Kuhse, KBD and Alize gone but Langford seems to be abit of an unknown. The limited film of him as a Spur doesn’t seem like he cares to be here. Haven’t heard a peep about him either. I’m actually looking forward to see him getting some run in the pre-season.

ace3g
09-27-2022, 06:57 PM
https://twitter.com/spurs/status/1574894592155164672

https://twitter.com/MNetti/status/1574886369519968260

Dejounte
09-29-2022, 03:58 AM
Umm is no one going to post the latest updates? Theres been several interviews happening. Me and ace and batmanu cant be the only ones keeping yall up to date lol

Dejounte
09-29-2022, 04:07 AM
I wont post the videos coz aint nobody got time for dat anymore

but heres what stood out for me

Blake saying he’s learning from Tre and remarked how good he was at finishing inside
JRich saying he thinks both KJ and Vassell will take a big leap this year. DV will be given more opportunities than spot ups
McDermott saying Primo has had a really good offseason and is counting on him to have a big year
Mcd also said Tre has not lost an open gym game all summer
Primo saying he considers himself more positionless when asked if he will take a pg role. But said he looks forward to handling the ball more with DJ out.

Maddog
09-29-2022, 05:45 AM
Assuming Barlow and Hall have the 2 way contracts covered.

Kuhse, KBD, Alize, Langford, Weiskmap likely battling it out for 2 spots.

I see Kuhse, KBD and Alize gone but Langford seems to be abit of an unknown. The limited film of him as a Spur doesn’t seem like he cares to be here. Haven’t heard a peep about him either. I’m actually looking forward to see him getting some run in the pre-season.
Kuhse is pure training camp fodder in route to Austin. Interestingly he was 6 years in College....
Langford is interesting-former number 14 pick, but 3 years in and nothing. I can only see them keeping him because his contract is guaranteed and potential trade filler down the road.

rankingtear
09-30-2022, 07:53 AM
I think it is between Langford and KBD. I predict KBD wins the camp battle again. Both guys can't shoot and is not really valuable in terms of development. Does not make sense to think of Weiskamp getting cut, he just signed a guaranteed contract and he can shoot.

exstatic
09-30-2022, 03:01 PM
I think it is between Langford and KBD. I predict KBD wins the camp battle again. Both guys can't shoot and is not really valuable in terms of development. Does not make sense to think of Weiskamp getting cut, he just signed a guaranteed contract and he can shoot.

To me, it’s an absolute coin flip. KBD is now quite redundant, with the drafting of Sochan, and the signing of Roby. OTOH, Langford is redundant, too. Depends how they feel about dead cap money. There’s more if they cut Langford. His contract may also be more useful in trades.

KingKev
09-30-2022, 03:08 PM
^ they know what they have in KBD. I’m not sure they know what they have in Langford but it’ll come down to attitude, work ethic, hustle etc as neither appear to be anything more than fringe NBA players
Pop said it at media day: they are developing young men to have long successful careers in basketball. Basically said we are here for the greater good to give guys opportunities. It’s not about talent or upside as many of these are not NBA players to begin with.

NASpurs
09-30-2022, 03:42 PM
https://cdn.nba.com/teams/uploads/sites/1610612759/2022/09/2223_SAS_Training-Camp_16x9-3.jpg

Imagine being in a coma for like five years, waking up today and looking at this roster...

Who?

PhantomDashCam
09-30-2022, 05:14 PM
Umm is no one going to post the latest updates? Theres been several interviews happening. Me and ace and batmanu cant be the only ones keeping yall up to date lol

I'm taking the old school LMA off-season approach... :lol

KJ no longer playing the 4 full time would be a huge W.

My All-excitement lineup on paper, (at this stage) would probably be Wesley, Vassell, KJ, Sochan and Roby.

KingKev
09-30-2022, 05:25 PM

My All-excitement lineup on paper, (at this stage) would probably be Wesley, Vassell, KJ, Sochan and Roby.

Some of the best news we have received all off-season.

Dejounte
09-30-2022, 05:26 PM
Great for it to be officially said

Vassell moves down to the 2

ace3g
09-30-2022, 07:38 PM
CjI0WGiAgiC

CjJKTvjpOHH

Dejounte
09-30-2022, 07:55 PM
Primo playing with Tre in those videos

Sochan playing with Vassell

Keldon playing with Poeltl, Sochan

Langford with McD

KingKev
09-30-2022, 08:03 PM
Primo playing with Tre in those videos

Sochan playing with Vassell

Keldon playing with Poeltl, Sochan

Langford with McD

It’s practice. Kuhse playing them also. Not that deep.

Dejounte
09-30-2022, 10:21 PM
It’s practice. Kuhse playing them also. Not that deep.

The players seem to think it does.

https://twitter.com/paulgarcianba/status/1575997117017264128?s

tbdog
09-30-2022, 10:26 PM
CjI0WGiAgiC

CjJKTvjpOHH

We didn't miss a shot :lobt:

Dejounte
10-01-2022, 06:16 AM
Start of season rotation probably:

Tre/ Wesley/ Hall
Vassell/ JRich/ Branham
Keldon/ Primo/ Wieskamp
McDermott/ Roby/ Sochan/ KBD
Poeltl/ Collins/ Dieng/ Barlow

End of season rotation probably:

Wesley/ Tre/ Hall
Vassell/ JRich/ Branham
Keldon/ Primo/ Wieskamp
Sochan/ Roby/ McDermott/ KBD

Vince Carter's ankle
10-01-2022, 06:57 AM

Tre/ Wesley/ Hall
Vassell/ JRich/ Branham
Keldon/ Primo/ Wieskamp

Wesley/ Tre/ Hall
Vassell/ JRich/ Branham
Keldon/ Primo/ Wieskamp
You're overestimating Wesley's performance in the summer league.

exstatic
10-01-2022, 06:58 AM

Tre/ Wesley/ Hall
Vassell/ JRich/ Branham
Keldon/ Primo/ Wieskamp

Wesley/ Tre/ Hall
Vassell/ JRich/ Branham
Keldon/ Primo/ Wieskamp

You legit see Poeltl and JRich here at the end of the season? That would seem to be a missed opportunity for picks. Two opportunities.

Dejounte
10-01-2022, 07:02 AM
My end of season rotation doesn’t account for trades and players could very well be gone

I see JRich and McD as the likeliest candidates to be gone to open up minutes for Primo, Branham

Poeltl stays tbh

Dejounte
10-01-2022, 07:13 AM
You're overestimating Wesley's performance in the summer league.

I could be wrong, but I’ve had a lot of stuff right. Many things people are saying now are only catching up to what I said months before.

rankingtear
10-01-2022, 07:28 AM
Primo probably starts and the offense is more handoff centric like Boston. What we see on the video mostly.

John B
10-01-2022, 08:38 AM
Pop sees Keldon as a natural 3 is great. The reason Keldon shedding 21 lbs to get faster. This is great news for ST :clap
Tre winning all his matches only suggest he could be the best PG we have and should get the start, for now. Interesting who gets the starting gig by the end of the season. Is Primo a PG?
Seeing McD at starting 4 is frustrating. He’s not our best defensive 4, and doesn’t help Poeltl stay with his man. I rather see Sochan at starting 4 along with Poeltl.
I would hate to see Poeltl go if Poeltl/Sochan click.
KJ and Vassell having most leap. Vassell will be a beast at 2. So stoke right now!
Primo getting stronger and playing more physical. It only makes sense.
Zollins, Roby who gets more burn? I think this hurts KBD a lot though. Barlow definitely plays a lot in Austin.

A lot of Debbie downers on ST. But I see a very exciting young, long athletic roster with great future ahead. Can’t wait to see what they got.

John B
10-01-2022, 08:58 AM
Watching that video again, and Devin noticeably bigger. 6’7 shooting guard at 22. I kept remembering when Pop gave Kobe tapes to Kawhi. I really like this kid, size, length, natural game, high arch, hangs in air.

Dejounte
10-01-2022, 09:32 AM
https://i.ibb.co/yssrXnn/A68-E84-DE-A625-4921-AA9-A-4-EF9-B82-DB65-B.jpg

John B
10-01-2022, 09:37 AM
I think Tre will not easily give that starting gig up. He has a lot of fight in him, very high bball iq deceptively athletic. I wish TP could come and show how to finish under the rim with his spin moves and tear drops.

John B
10-01-2022, 10:35 AM
Starters: Tre, Devin, Keldon, Sochan, Poeltl
2nd group: Primo, Malaki/Joe, J-Rich, McBuckets, Zollins/Toby

Not bad at all.

KBD I think wins the last spot over Langford. You really can’t have enough mobile bigs. I really want to see what Langford can do though, but yeah I don't see a lot of him and must be on his way out, while KBD has been really good around the guys. Hard to move McBuckets with his contract without attaching a pick which Spurs desperately need, maybe find a way to keep Langford.

Ariel
10-01-2022, 11:03 AM
Wesley/ Tre/ Hall
Vassell/ JRich/ Branham
Keldon/ Primo/ Wieskamp
I think Wesley will be probably better served spending a fair chunk of the season working on his game, away from the spotlight. He has tremendous potential, but a lot to work on, especially finishing which is atrocious. I fear that throwing him on an NBA court too soon might get in the way of his development, falling back into what he knows/does instead of what he needs to do in order to be successful in the long term. That's why I'd like to take a slower approach with him, unlike Sochan or Branham who I see as more fundamentally polished players who will benefit from playing in the NBA right away. If things go well he could come off the bench on the latter part of the season. I wouldn't want to burn him by giving him too much responsibility prematurely.

Dverde
10-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Watching that video again, and Devin noticeably bigger. 6’7 shooting guard at 22. I kept remembering when Pop gave Kobe tapes to Kawhi. I really like this kid, size, length, natural game, high arch, hangs in air.

Devin offensive game has always reminded me of a smaller Scottie Pippen.

ace3g
10-01-2022, 12:18 PM
CjLHvu5AtgB

dbestpro
10-01-2022, 02:53 PM
Branham gonna force Pop to give him more minutes than most of you think.

Dejounte
10-01-2022, 02:58 PM
@ Manu’s photo of him watching Malaki closely

really hope his role expands within the org

Every year it seems he spends more and more time with the Spurs. He really wants the team to be successful again.

I am glad the big 3 didn’t just move on and have nothing to do with the team. There was a lot of class, humility from that era that needs to spill over to this next era. Fuck the primadonna players these days. This will hopefully give way for the next Spurs’ guy to be more like Giannis or Curry than douchebags like Irving, Harden.

KingKev
10-01-2022, 03:32 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/spurs-insider-tidbits-preseason/

Nice work timvp

I find the part about Keldon becoming a “perimeter playmaker” interesting.

TD 21
10-01-2022, 03:35 PM
I still think the most likely rotation is . . .

Johnson/Sochan
McDermott/Richardson
Poeltl/Collins
Vassell/Branham
Jones/Primo

Maybe McDermott defends the four more often or Roby is in the rotation instead of Branham (though gymnastics will be required to cycle three players through the four), but health willing I don't foresee Johnson playing significantly more three until . . .

Post trade deadline

Sochan/Roby
Johnson/McDermott
Collins/?
Vassell/Branham
Primo/Jones

? Could be a player received in a trade, Dieng or small ball.

Ariel
10-01-2022, 03:49 PM
Thanks, nice work. Pretty much what common sense would dictate, no more toilet in the kitchen kind of line ups. The only worry I have is that, although if definitely makes more sense from a basketball standpoint (Tre pg, Vassell @ 2, keldon @ 3, McDermott / Sochan @ 4 & Poeltl @ 5), and with all those guys having something to prove (Poeltl, Vassell & Tre are facing a contract year, Keldon wants to become "the guy", & McDermott will fight not to become trade fodder), it will definitely make us win more games than strictly necessary for a high pick. The thought of OKC sidelining SGA with phantom injuries and landing Wembanyama makes me sick to my stomach.

Dejounte
10-01-2022, 04:02 PM
The only reasons McD would start (which is entirely possible as I outlined in my last post)

1) vet experience
2) starting lineup lacks 3 pt shooting (mainly speaking of Tre here and if he has not improved his shooting)

otherwise, Roby or Sochan is the day 1 starter

Ariel
10-01-2022, 04:04 PM
AND we get to showcase him for a future trade. I'd definitely go Sochan / Roby otherwise.

Dejounte
10-01-2022, 04:21 PM
Speaking of Primo, if the Spurs truly view him highly then one has to think that Vassell is the odd man out and will be showcased in a trade. Him and Malaki have an overlap of skills on offense and IMO, Malaki is more the natural scorer.

RC_Drunkford
10-01-2022, 04:49 PM

Chinook in shambles. How can Pop say that when he's really a PF? :lol

RC_Drunkford
10-01-2022, 04:52 PM

GB20
10-01-2022, 05:43 PM

Every year it seems he spends more and more time with the Spurs. He really wants the team to be successful again.

I am glad the big 3 didn’t just move on and have nothing to do with the team. There was a lot of class, humility from that era that needs to spill over to this next era. Fuck the primadonna players these days. This will hopefully give way for the next Spurs’ guy to be more like Giannis or Curry than douchebags like Irving, Harden.
I have had this feeling for the last three years that Manu will replacing Pop as head coach for the spurs

Dejounte
10-01-2022, 06:05 PM
Also, Pop publicly saying something (coaching-wise) is usually an indicator of his real plans. Highly doubt he says that and then still goes with KJ as the four. That’s normally a big leap for Pop.

ace3g
10-01-2022, 06:37 PM
https://twitter.com/spurs/status/1576352104519962624

ace3g
10-01-2022, 10:44 PM
Looks like we will be able to watch the Spurs/Rockets preseason game tomorrow on the Spurs app.

Chinook
10-02-2022, 12:26 AM
Chinook (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=37557) in shambles. How can Pop say that when he's really a PF? :lol

I don't have a problem with Pop trying to get Keldon to play down a position. If Johnson losing weight makes him an effective perimeter player, more power to him. I'm glad you're feeling vindicated or whatever.

For me, though, I have two concerns.

1) Losing weight isn't a universally good thing. Johnson's girth gave him certain advantages that he might not have now. On offense, it helped him grab rebounds, get to the bucket, finish through contact, etc. Defensively, it helped him hold up against bigger players. While losing weight likely helps his agility, the extent to which is does is unknown. He couldn't play the three last year. He just didn't have the feet for it. If that didn't get better, but now he can't bang down low, he's just less effective. Weight also helps stave off injury. It's not as important as it is in the NFL, but seeing as Johnson's been a pretty physical player for most of his career, it's something to look out for. Finally, it remains to be seen if Johnson can keep this weight off. A person's "off-season weight" and the playing weight they establish in a season can differ pretty strongly. A lot of times, this is how folks go from having "added X pounds of muscle" to looking the same. If Johnson lost his weight through unsustainable means, it's possible he won't be able to keep up metabolic under the demands of a full season grind. I want this to work out for Keldon, but I'm more cautious than many in this thread seem to be.

2) Pop says stuff. It's pretty clear he's been putting every single prospect on the same development plan for a decade now. It's not surprising that he's trying to turn Johnson into a point-guard. He's done that with everyone else. I'm glad at least that unlike a number of those other guys, Johnson has learned to shoot first. I've got little issue with Pop trying this out. I just don't think him stating his intention can give us much insight into how things will shake out. It never seems to occur to Pop to develop guys with them becoming high-level starters or complementary players being the goal. Not every player has Murray's personality where they don't seem to have the humility to not be "the man" when someone has a better shot. Keldon might well be able to respec into a solid piece if someone else "arrives". It doesn't sit right with me how much time Spurs prospects invest into a one-on-one scoring skill-set, and I feel like we've seen it not work consistently enough to assume it'll just happen this time.

Dejounte
10-02-2022, 01:07 AM
Same development plan for every prospect, huh? You make it sound like there’s been many. It has only been Kawhi and Murray. Who are you counting?

BG_Spurs_Fan
10-02-2022, 01:25 AM
If they can get Primo and Keldon to play effectively as PG and SF, then they could have a huge line-up Primo-Vassell-Johnson-Sochan-Poeltl. Probably won't be the start of season line-up but I hope it'd be the end goal. Tall, strong and physical, with hopefully enough shooting and defense.

Sugus
10-02-2022, 02:01 PM

I'm ever so anxiously waiting for the formal announcement of Manu coming back... He's the Prodigal Son tbh. I think he'll enjoy a couple more years of "family life" and such, and take the opportunity to come back when the Spurs aren't actively tanking or looking like it.

TD 21
10-03-2022, 04:24 PM
I still think the most likely rotation is . . .

Johnson/Sochan
McDermott/Richardson
Poeltl/Collins
Vassell/Branham
Jones/Primo

Maybe McDermott defends the four more often or Roby is in the rotation instead of Branham (though gymnastics will be required to cycle three players through the four), but health willing I don't foresee Johnson playing significantly more three until . . .

Post trade deadline

Sochan/Roby
Johnson/McDermott
Collins/?
Vassell/Branham
Primo/Jones

? Could be a player received in a trade, Dieng or small ball.

I'd now change the most likely rotation to . . .

Roby/Sochan
Johnson/McDermott
Poeltl/Collins
Vassell/Richardson
Jones/Primo

Johnson will obviously still play some four, paving the way for McDermott to average 20-25 mpg.

Branham will probably (inexplicably) see spot minutes in the early going, but obviously it's unlikely the projected top 10 will all be available often anyway.

I'd also guess Bates-Diop beats out Langford, unless they find a PG/combo guard option they prefer on waivers (Sumner, Maledon, Dozier, Rivers, Burke, Cook, Dellavedova, Bolmaro, Butler) over the former.

Dejounte
10-03-2022, 05:07 PM
KBD also makes a good “sparring partner” for Sochan given his length. Barely can find any bodies like that.

ace3g
10-05-2022, 09:26 PM
CjV07O_JLAx

GAustex
10-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Sprinkles shoots a side spinning jumper?

offset formation
10-05-2022, 11:53 PM
Imagine being in a coma for like five years, waking up today and looking at this roster...

Who?

Now imagine having to tell said coma patient that losing is what we are hoping for.

I have to continually remind myself that I'm not wanting these guys to win, which as a Spurfan for 35+ years, feels so wrong. But it's the only solution to the funk we find ourselves in, and we will only continue to find ourselves in that purgatory state for the forseeable future. We desperately need one really good player then go upwards from there.

Dejounte
10-06-2022, 01:36 PM
Re: keeping Langford because of his contract

https://twitter.com/matthew_tynan/status/1578067764375420929?s=46&t=FTVAwa4Z8iZ-vZRqndnTGA

KingKev
10-06-2022, 02:55 PM
^ Langford is giving Luka vibes. I don’t think he has wanted to be here since day 1

ace3g
10-06-2022, 06:02 PM
#GrowthPlates

CjYRRKUr450

Vince Carter's ankle
10-07-2022, 01:49 AM

jjspur
10-07-2022, 02:20 PM
Don't see how they keep Langford and his 5 million dollar contract but were willing to throw away 13 plus million on Gallinari's contract. Gallinari could have been useful, Langford hasn't done squat other than take up a roster spot. I'm sure there is a financial explanation somewhere, but it doesn't make sense initially. The roster needs to be cut down a bit. Langford is my first choice other than the usual training camp invites. :blah

ace3g
10-08-2022, 01:10 PM
https://twitter.com/tom_orsborn/status/1578809586114781184

https://twitter.com/AmandaHTV/status/1578802882971070464

https://twitter.com/rlv_21/status/1578808425298829312

https://twitter.com/rlv_21/status/1578806277505187840

Ariel
10-08-2022, 01:43 PM
Don't see how they keep Langford and his 5 million dollar contract but were willing to throw away 13 plus million on Gallinari's contract. Gallinari could have been useful, Langford hasn't done squat other than take up a roster spot. I'm sure there is a financial explanation somewhere, but it doesn't make sense initially. The roster needs to be cut down a bit. Langford is my first choice other than the usual training camp invites. :blah
https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2022/07/spurs-officially-waive-danilo-gallinari.html

Acquired by San Antonio in the Dejounte Murray trade in June, Gallinari was used as a salary-matching piece in that deal. The $5MM partial guarantee on his $21.45MM salary for 2022/23 was increased to $13MM to help make the deal work, according to Marks.
Gallinari's contract wasn't fully guaranteed so they saved close to 9M by waving him. Langford's contract, on the other hand, is fully guaranteed. So given you have to pay him anyway, the FO may plan to keep him for the time being and use him as a trade filler later on.

Chinook
10-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Langford's contract isn't a good asset. The Spurs have a bunch of cap space and don't need to send out matching salary. I can't think of many scenarios where a team would rather pay all or some of Langford's contract over getting a full TE. Even in those scenarios, the Spurs can acquire and immediately trade another such contract from a team since they're under the cap. The only think Romeo has going for him over KBD and Roby is his option value next summer. The Spurs would have RFA rights over Langford whereas those others are UFAs. Similarly, Roby can be extended this year while KBD cannot. Neither situation really matters though. I don't see how Langford isn't cut. Wieskamp is probably the 15th man.

Jones, Primo, Wesley
Vassell, Richardson, Branham
KBD, McDermott, Wieskamp
Johnson, Roby, Sochan
Poeltl, Collins, Dieng

TW: Barlow, Hall

Even though he could play, I can totally see Sochan joining Wesley and Branham in Austin this year. While I think it's a huge priority to develop the young players, developing/showcasing the young vets also matters. That rotation actually makes a fair bit of sense, and if the vets end up getting traded, it should leave room for the others to ascend later in the season.

TD 21
10-08-2022, 05:09 PM
^ Other than Johnson being the nominal three and Bates-Diop the nominal four (obviously they'll cross match defensively at times), that looks like the opening night rotation at the moment.

Bates-Diop and Roby could both have trade value dependent on their 3-point %/volume. They still wouldn't fetch much alone but adding one to Poeltl or Richardson could beef up a package.

Dejounte
10-08-2022, 05:15 PM
KBD is the 315 lb deadlift that Sochan has to prove he can lift before he adds another 90 lb

Thats what development is and what folks refuse to see when they cry for the team to play an all teen lineup. They have to have a bar that’s set for them to push themselves. Some of yall act like you never earned anything in your lives and it shows.

TD 21
10-08-2022, 06:15 PM
The least talented and more than likely worst team in the league, starting their first re-build in eons, seems likely to having their highest lottery pick in a quarter century start the season seeing spot minutes at most in favor of two players hanging by a thread in the league and somehow this, like virtually everything else, is being spun into a positive.

Ignoring whether Bates-Diop and Roby have "earned it", is the reality that this, as usual, was clearly predetermined. No other team in this situation would do this and most would be blasted if there was so much a hint of it being a possibility.

Dejounte
10-08-2022, 06:29 PM
The least talented and more than likely worst team in the league, starting their first re-build in eons, seems likely to having their highest lottery pick in a quarter century start the season seeing spot minutes at most in favor of two players hanging by a thread in the league and somehow this, like virtually everything else, is being spun into a positive.

Ignoring whether Bates-Diop and Roby have "earned it", is the reality that this, as usual, was clearly predetermined. No other team in this situation would do this and most would be blasted if there was so much a hint of it being a possibility.

For the record, my post wasn’t directed towards anyone in this thread. It was a general comment. And I was mostly referring to players like Poeltl, McD, and JRich. Not KBD or Roby.

jjspur
10-08-2022, 07:04 PM
Langford's contract isn't a good asset. The Spurs have a bunch of cap space and don't need to send out matching salary. I can't think of many scenarios where a team would rather pay all or some of Langford's contract over getting a full TE. Even in those scenarios, the Spurs can acquire and immediately trade another such contract from a team since they're under the cap. The only think Romeo has going for him over KBD and Roby is his option value next summer. The Spurs would have RFA rights over Langford whereas those others are UFAs. Similarly, Roby can be extended this year while KBD cannot. Neither situation really matters though. I don't see how Langford isn't cut. Wieskamp is probably the 15th man.

Jones, Primo, Wesley
Vassell, Richardson, Branham
KBD, McDermott, Wieskamp
Johnson, Roby, Sochan
Poeltl, Collins, Dieng

TW: Barlow, Hall

Even though he could play, I can totally see Sochan joining Wesley and Branham in Austin this year. While I think it's a huge priority to develop the young players, developing/showcasing the young vets also matters. That rotation actually makes a fair bit of sense, and if the vets end up getting traded, it should leave room for the others to ascend later in the season.

What team that is in more need of talent than the spurs would want Langford ? I see more talent in end of the bench player Weiskamp than in Langford. Come on spurs cut the dude and open up a roster spot for some deserving player.

emanueldavidginobili
10-10-2022, 11:18 AM
Kuhse has been waived.

KingKev
10-10-2022, 12:10 PM
Kuhse has been waived.

Langford and Alize next

rankingtear
10-10-2022, 12:25 PM
Spurs legend Darius Days was waived by MIA.

rjv
10-10-2022, 02:10 PM
Spurs legend Darius Days was waived by MIA.

:lol

Chinook
10-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Legit the Spurs should claim Days and then waive him to get his d-league rights

talkspurs
10-10-2022, 09:25 PM
I wish the spurs would grab Cain for a 2 way. Yes I know our 2 ways are already taken but we should keep him and barlow and let the other one go.

tim_duncan_fan
10-10-2022, 09:53 PM
Pop called the whole team a bunch of role players. Is that a challenge/psyop?

John B
10-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Langford and Alize next

I don't even think Langford wants to be with the Spurs. Pity another athletic freak, Luka comes to mind.

TD 21
10-12-2022, 06:11 PM
It's nice to see that they appear to not be a half-dozen years behind the latest trend, which is that the league has subtly trended more towards positional size again.

We knew Vassell and Primo (skeptical, granted) would shift down a position, but finally Johnson is too. We've also seen lineups with Roby at the three, McDermott at the two, etc.

"Small ball" was always a misnomer. It was really "skill ball", only more smaller players naturally had those required when the game shifted.

The natural evolution was always going to be bigger players adjusting to it in the developmental stages and size reigning supreme again.

Dejounte
10-13-2022, 10:14 PM
Final rotation tbh

Tre/ Primo/ Wesley/ Hall
Vassell/ JRich/ Branham
Keldon/ McDermott/ Wieskamp
Sochan/ KBD/ Roby

With everyone except all four centers + Tre able to move up or down a position. Versatility.

RC_Drunkford
10-14-2022, 01:06 AM
Final rotation tbh

Tre/ Primo/ Wesley/ Hall
Vassell/ JRich/ Branham
Keldon/ McDermott/ Wieskamp
Sochan/ KBD/ Roby

With everyone except all four centers + Tre able to move up or down a position. Versatility.

Looks legit. With how Branham is looking I'd really like to trade J Rich ASAP.

John B
10-14-2022, 03:39 AM
Romeo Langford with 2pts tonight, 1-3 FG. Did we see the last of him. Seriously I like his potential... again big if on the potential. I don't know if he just doesn't want to be with a rebuilding team, or that his motor is on and off. I rather keep him than Weiskamp or Hall. But Pop has no patience for people who are not 100% on the same page. When is the due date to cut the roster to 17, counting in the two-way contracts?

lefty20
10-14-2022, 05:46 AM
Romeo Langford with 2pts tonight, 1-3 FG. Did we see the last of him. Seriously I like his potential... again big if on the potential. I don't know if he just doesn't want to be with a rebuilding team, or that his motor is on and off. I rather keep him than Weiskamp or Hall. But Pop has no patience for people who are not 100% on the same page. When is the due date to cut the roster to 17, counting in the two-way contracts?

Monday 4pm.

Dejounte
10-14-2022, 07:07 AM
It doesn’t matter how much potential the 13th -15th guy has. Why do we always have to view every player as having star or starter potential. Romeo just has to fit as a glue guy, and that’s it. If he’s not a glue guy, then he should be let go. No matter how good or bad a team is expected to be, there always has to be room for glue guys who know their role. The deep bench guys should be plug and play, good locker room guys. Nothing more, nothing less.

Joseph Kony
10-14-2022, 03:47 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FfCBYZoXoAE-31N?format=png&name=900x900

538 seems to think SA will hover around 30 wins again

Mr. Body
10-14-2022, 04:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FfCBYZoXoAE-31N?format=png&name=900x900

538 seems to think SA will hover around 30 wins again

I think the Wolves and Pels are better than this suggests and the Mavs are worse.

The West is overall pretty lousy -- I see the Warriors with an extremely good chance to get back into the Finals when there's no seasoned, great East team to knock them off.

I also think the Lakers are inconsequential despite having LeBron and Davis. I'm not sure the Spurs will be that much worse than last year.

Mystified by where they place the Jazz.

RC_Drunkford
10-14-2022, 06:46 PM
Spurs are way too high. Rockets and OKC should be better than our team. At least I hope so

Mr. Body
10-14-2022, 09:54 PM
Spurs are way too high. Rockets and OKC should be better than our team. At least I hope so

Yeah, I think Houston's going to possibly push forthe play-in. They're loaded with talent. They've done a great job.

OKC? Dunno. They still seem to suck. Presti is obsessed with losing at this point and Wembanyama is too great a treasure to miss for him.

Lakers look awful in the preseason. They could be even worse than last year.

ace3g
10-15-2022, 03:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1533826424758468614/Hbkwxz0M_normal.png
San Antonio Spurs spurs
(https://twitter.com/spurs)2m (https://twitter.com/spurs/status/1581373666629398528)
OFFICIAL: We’ve waived forward Alize Johnson. The roster now stands at 18 players. More https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/27a1.png on.nba.com/3Tpa58R (https://t.co/ECwLgUfybJ)

spurs1990
10-15-2022, 03:05 PM
This is all worth it when ping pong #1 combo arrives in south Texas

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FfGD0LiVsAAea6q?format=jpg&name=large

Joseph Kony
10-15-2022, 03:47 PM

Bucks, Clippers, and Celtics in the third tier? :lol

i'm guessing this is a troll list since Lakers are at the top, unless it's must see tv just to laugh at them

BillMc
10-15-2022, 04:35 PM

Haven't paid much attention to the offseason. Why are the Heat "Woof?" They were in the East finals last year. And the Lakers being "must see" is only because train wrecks are strangely fascinating.

spurs1990
10-15-2022, 10:47 PM
Bucks, Clippers, and Celtics in the third tier? :lol

i'm guessing this is a troll list since Lakers are at the top, unless it's must see tv just to laugh at them

The blue check mark does post a lot of tongue in cheek material but he did provide his metrics for how the list was put together with like 10 different factors, all related to tuning in as spectators. Fake show is absolutely a must watch for me just to catch their L’s

Haven't paid much attention to the offseason. Why are the Heat "Woof?" They were in the East finals last year. And the Lakers being "must see" is only because train wrecks are strangely fascinating.

Yes definitely this guy’s ranking is on ‘how interesting it will be to sit down and watch the teams play’. So the account is calling the Heat boring all around - their style of play, their announcing team, the timeout entertainment, and even the commercials shown on LP.

LA is gold this year. James potentially ball hogging to get Jabber’s record, Davis trying to stay healthy, Beverley being an irritant, Westbrook bricking, and for Spurs fans seeing how Walker fares.

As for San Antonio, I haven’t been this interested to watch a season start since 2017-2018. We got so many young guns who’ll play that watching each guy improve game to game is compelling. To the viewers at large, I’m sure they hardly recognize a single player on the roster. Hence why we got our own category named as some deep shade :lol

AFBlue
10-16-2022, 09:30 AM
Jazz just waived Jared Butler. Like him as a combo guard with playmaking skills. I'm sure the Spurs want to go all in on Wesley, but Butler would be more insurance against Tre Jones not panning out, I think.

Probably won't happen though.

TD 21
10-16-2022, 11:12 AM
Jazz just waived Jared Butler. Like him as a combo guard with playmaking skills. I'm sure the Spurs want to go all in on Wesley, but Butler would be more insurance against Tre Jones not panning out, I think.

Same. Granted, he's already 22 and was a high usage/low efficiency gunner as a rookie, but I'd still rather take a flier on him than Langford or Wieskamp.

mo7888
10-16-2022, 07:01 PM

He's a guy I liked coming out a couple years ago..he probably doesn't fit with all the young guys we have at the position but I wouldn't hate bringing him aboard.

Fireball
10-17-2022, 02:04 AM
This does not feel like a tier list about who is good or not but who should be watched or not ... I guess the Heat are boring. Whatever the objective of the list is, it leaves a lot of open flanks for discussion

Maddog
10-17-2022, 05:42 AM
This does not feel like a tier list about who is good or not but who should be watched or not ... I guess the Heat are boring. Whatever the objective of the list is, it leaves a lot of open flanks for discussion
I wouldn't take this too seriously- it's meant to be funny
The way he derived his rankings is quite fun

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FfIQBbMUAAEV1Cd?format=jpg&name=large

Fireball
10-17-2022, 06:30 AM
No way are there 3 better mascots than the coyote ... still cannot believe how much money the Denver guy gets

TXstbobcat
10-17-2022, 10:00 AM
The spurs didn’t have the annual silver and black scrimmage this year. I guess the spurs didn’t think there would be enough fan interest to show up for a free scrimmage.

emanueldavidginobili
10-17-2022, 10:52 AM
Welp someone gets cut today, I think it's going to be Wieskamp.

BG_Spurs_Fan
10-17-2022, 11:14 AM
Cheapest move would be waiving KBD. I'd guess it'd be Langford.

Ocotillo
10-17-2022, 11:21 AM
Welp someone gets cut today, I think it's going to be Wieskamp.

That would be my guess.

Maddog
10-17-2022, 11:52 AM
No way are there 3 better mascots than the coyote ... still cannot believe how much money the Denver guy gets

You can quibble (or Kibble if speaking directly about the coyote)) but I found it it pretty funny. The Lakers bit about being high on Drama and Villainy

R. DeMurre
10-17-2022, 12:08 PM
I think the Wolves and Pels are better than this suggests and the Mavs are worse.

The West is overall pretty lousy -- I see the Warriors with an extremely good chance to get back into the Finals when there's no seasoned, great East team to knock them off.

I also think the Lakers are inconsequential despite having LeBron and Davis. I'm not sure the Spurs will be that much worse than last year.

Mystified by where they place the Jazz.

I thought some of the projections were odd too, so followed it up with a little research. Here's what the original article on fivethirtyeight.com says about New Orleans:

"Both the Clippers and Pelicans figure to benefit from the new way we are projecting minutes on a game-to-game basis this season, but those effects will not be seen until games actually start being played. (New Orleans will also benefit from Zion Williamson actually playing and presumably producing at a high level, which will quickly improve his rest-of-season projection.)"

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/everyones-a-favorite-in-our-2022-23-nba-forecast/

emanueldavidginobili
10-18-2022, 11:12 AM
Cj3CcKngcCM

XDT76
10-18-2022, 01:16 PM
Cj3CcKngcCM
Poeltl shooting 3s, is he gonna have an outside game this year?

RC_Drunkford
10-18-2022, 04:22 PM
Poeltl shooting 3s, is he gonna have an outside game this year?

he works on that every offseason, then proceeds to shoot 50% from the 3-point line

emanueldavidginobili
10-18-2022, 05:41 PM

XDT76
10-18-2022, 06:10 PM
he works on that every offseason, then proceeds to shoot 50% from the 3-point line

Maybe it's higher than his FT%.

Leetonidas
10-18-2022, 07:06 PM

Some thoughtful answers. :tu

Wish he'd stop saying "I feel like..." every other sentence though:lol

Dex
10-18-2022, 07:38 PM
I wouldn't take this too seriously- it's meant to be funny
The way he derived his rankings is quite fun

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FfIQBbMUAAEV1Cd?format=jpg&name=large

Hey, we got a 9 for broadcast team, jerseys, and mascot...that's pretty solid :tu

Dex
10-18-2022, 07:40 PM
Some thoughtful answers. :tu

Wish he'd stop saying "I feel like..." every other sentence though:lol

:lol It's like LMA with his "ya know"s

SvWhF4gMC_M

Maddog
10-19-2022, 04:40 PM
Hey, we got a 9 for broadcast team, jerseys, and mascot...that's pretty solid :tu

Don't forget the 10 for TV timeout!
HEB commercials are not to be underestimated