PDA

View Full Version : EPL 2022-23

Pages : [1] 2

pgardn
08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Newcastle v. MC

St. Maximin for Newcastle absolutely torched MC defenders.
De Brunye pass to tie the game at 3-3… as good as it gets.
Really fun game.

Leeds over Chelsea with the Americans…:ihit

Gonna be a fun year.
Arsenal looking like they got the right mixture with the transfers.
Can they beat good teams with Artetta…

lefty
08-22-2022, 08:49 AM
:lol Chelsea

St Maximin is fun to watch

KDB will win PFA POTY if he can keep this up, sensational start

:lol Pep keeping Foden on the pitch even though he was ass and forced to start Bernardo so he doesn't go to Barcelona

pgardn
08-22-2022, 12:55 PM

:lol Pep keeping Foden on the pitch even though he was ass and forced to start Bernardo so he doesn't go to Barcelona

Crazy fast.

GAustex
08-22-2022, 08:24 PM
Go Spurs
Lol Man U sucks

pgardn
08-22-2022, 11:01 PM
Van Dijk got his ass chewed out by Henderson? Virgil was a mess and so was Liverpool.
MU wins their first game against their most hated rivals. And vice versa.
MU has finally won a game and are ahead of Liverpool… wow…
Ronaldo clapped from the bench.

pgardn
08-22-2022, 11:03 PM
Go Spurs
Lol Man U sucks

Spurs last two games were very gritty Conte affairs.
They appear to have some backbone but have lost their best defender for a while.

GAustex
08-22-2022, 11:40 PM
Spurs last two games were very gritty Conte affairs.
They appear to have some backbone but have lost their best defender for a while.
When Son was subbed out for Richarldson I noted he was rubbing his knee.
Spurs fan is fretting Son is injury

pgardn
08-23-2022, 12:17 AM
When Son was subbed out for Richarldson I noted he was rubbing his knee.
Spurs fan is fretting Son is injury

This is actually the first year in a very long time they can actually get away with Son being injured.
Spurs added depth up front. But not his kind of speed.
Spurs will have to do a whole lot of subbing this year most likely as they are more likely to go further in the tournaments.
It really was fortunate last year that all Spurs had to concentrate on was the EPL games because they played so poorly with their subs in other tournaments. And they had very few injuries, I believe as a result of fewer games. Now they have found their way back to the Champions League in addition, so players will need rest. Kane stayed almost injury free for the first time in a long time.

They do not have depth at FB imo which is the position they lost their best defender in Romero. About 4 weeks I read.

Major difference besides a bit of added talent is they also play very hard. Conte proved to them it would help and it actually did when he came on. They don’t give up easily like they used to. Conte actually believes they have bought in which is why he stayed on as manager.

edit: I can’t find anything major on an injury to Son.

GAustex
08-23-2022, 05:25 AM
The game footage showed Son rubbing knee while sitting next to Persic after both subbed out

lefty
08-23-2022, 08:26 AM
lol Liverpool lost to MU

pgardn
08-23-2022, 12:20 PM
lol Liverpool lost to MU

And MU “vaulted” ahead of Liverpool in the standings.

pgardn
08-23-2022, 12:27 PM
The game footage showed Son rubbing knee while sitting next to Persic after both subbed out

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/

This is the best place to find info about Spurs imo.

The main forum will be packed with content if you weed through it.
But it has degraded a bit as now they allow posters to get into constant personal squabbling.
Still the best place but very homer oriented.

pgardn
08-24-2022, 01:02 PM

If you really like US soccer might want to root for Leeds United.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfMpkcvItVI

GAustex
08-24-2022, 02:22 PM
If you really like US soccer might want to root for Leeds United.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfMpkcvItVI
I am not that provincial but I did see that match
It’s always fun to see the big boys get beat

pgardn
08-24-2022, 08:33 PM
I am not that provincial but I did see that match
It’s always fun to see the big boys get beat

That... was a fun game.

FrostKing
08-26-2022, 03:38 AM
https://youtu.be/eetMjE4Ou0c

lefty
08-26-2022, 08:29 AM
https://thefightingcock.co.uk/

This is the best place to find info about Spurs imo.

The main forum will be packed with content if you weed through it.
But it has degraded a bit as now they allow posters to get into constant personal squabbling.
Still the best place but very homer oriented.

Fighting cock?

They thought this through didn’t they?

pgardn
08-26-2022, 09:01 PM
Fighting cock?

They thought this through didn’t they?

:lol

Of course.
Chicken fighting and spurs on the roosters feet (talons) was considered a wonderful bloody competition mate.

"Do chickens have large talons?"

-Napoleon Dynamite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzTX8SVJtis

What a great movie....

pgardn
08-27-2022, 02:12 PM
Meanderings:

Pep and Klopp have their talks and things happen.
Klopp tweaked some things, got angry, results… 9-0
Pep down 2-0 to Crystal Palace and it ends 4-2 MC win.
Results happen.

Brighton wtf…?
Get their best player(s) nicked off every year and they not only avoid relegation, they come back better?
I can see why Spurs wanted Graeme Potter as manager. Brighton gave him a big fat contract.
This is going to be some kind of record for a modern, lightly regarded team from the Championship League taking a step up and staying up.

Arsenal have definitely figured out how to play together. It’s 0-0 at half essentially because Fulham just started fouling them the last 10 minutes of the half. Arsenal put together some of the best offensive sequences I have seen this year the first 35 or so minutes.

oops wrong thread will move

Now it’s home.

Hoops Czar
08-27-2022, 04:52 PM

Speaking of ass.... what the hell has Mahrez done in four games? He couldn't even hit the target from five feet away in a Barcelona friendly.

lefty
08-27-2022, 05:39 PM
Speaking of ass.... what the hell has Mahrez done in four games? He couldn't even hit the target from five feet away in a Barcelona friendly.
He did scorevs Barca but yeah he totally fucked up a shot when the net was half empty earlier in the game

Mahrez is slow starter

He started slow last season as well and ended the season as their best scorer

He is also probably waiting for the Champions League to shine

He was today, but his run on City’s 1st goal gave Bernardo all the room in the World
Hey that goal sparked the comeback, I’ll take it :lol

pgardn
08-27-2022, 08:27 PM
He did scorevs Barca but yeah he totally fucked up a shot when the net was half empty earlier in the game

Mahrez is slow starter

He started slow last season as well and ended the season as their best scorer

He is also probably waiting for the Champions League to shine

He was today, but his run on City’s 1st goal gave Bernardo all the room in the World
Hey that goal sparked the comeback, I’ll take it :lol

Grealish has not played much either.
Its a tough squad to break into if a player has some deficiencies.
I can see having a so so week of practice and Pep saying sit here...

lefty
08-27-2022, 09:14 PM
Grealish has not played much either.
Its a tough squad to break into if a player has some deficiencies.
I can see having a so so week of practice and Pep saying sit here...

“Everybody sit”
Things that Pepovich say at HT

The Alvarez signing is a good thing for Mahrez. that will keep on his toes because Alvarez has been really good so far

pgardn
08-27-2022, 11:01 PM
“Everybody sit”
Things that Pepevich say at HT

The Alvarez signing is a good thing for Mahrez. that will keep on his toes because Alvarez has been really good so far

Whatever he said at HT against Crystal Palace worked very well.

lefty
08-28-2022, 05:57 PM
:wow St Maximin’s goal

pgardn
08-28-2022, 10:21 PM
:wow St Maximin’s goal

If he could actually start to score he will terrorize the wide backs even more.

For G Austex if he really likes Spurs:

Tottenham is the only top club in the EPL who actually does not care about ball control.
They look for the counter starting from their half of the field more than any other club who is winning in the EPL.
Somewhat like Real and Atletico but not as potent as Real last season of course.
If Bissouma actually plays like he did at Brighton, the defensive midfield is awesome with Bentancur as his partner. Hoiberg may need to sit.
He has not assimilated as fast of Perisic but Bissouma is a good as it gets at taking the ball away and securing it and then starting an attack. So it will be interesting to see if Bissouma can give Conte what he wants.

Son actually threw a fit today when he was taken off for Richarlison. I was sure Kuluesvki was the guy off but he stayed on. Richarlison then made a perfect pass for an easy header by Kane to put the game away. There will be competition for spots up front.

The back is a bit of a surprise. I was sure Emerson Royal would sit as he is not good enough on the ball but Conte must like the guy. Conte claims he has learned well just like Davies. both these guys... I never thought Conte would use them or like their style. Apparently he does. I also thought the other wing with Sessgnon was gonna be a failure as he is very young and green. But Conte appears to like his progress as well. The CB are a problem though. Dyer and Sanchez (because Romero is injured) are not good enough against the big teams unless, Bissouma and Bentancur can form a partnership. Lloris is still valuable from an experience point of view. He is still really good at coming up but he is just not as fast. Luckily Conte does not require him to try and break presses with passes so he can continue to just spray the ball long from the back. Kane is so incredibly slow but he is still a good passer and scorer and can win the ball and control it off of long balls.

Thats the story imo.
The summer window is closing, Spurs could use an actual creator from midfield (Eriksen was there for so long Spurs fans got spoiled.) and another CB.

Tottenham is at West Ham next. Throw their record out the window, they hate Spurs and will play them hard.

GAustex
08-28-2022, 10:38 PM
How long will Son and Moura be OK with reduced minutes?
How can Moura take the benching?
A new player Spence? looked promising at the end
NF played valiantly but lacked the quality when they needed
Not sure Spurs can live long not controlling the pace and only looking for the counter

lefty
08-28-2022, 11:59 PM
Perisic is sucta good addition
One of my favourite players, so underrated

lefty
08-30-2022, 12:40 PM
:lol Chelsea just signing defenders this season

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FbbPOTYWYAA5pir?format=jpg&name=900x900

lefty
08-31-2022, 02:42 PM
:lol B2B hat trick for Haaland
:lol this time before HT

pgardn
09-08-2022, 04:42 PM
Potter leaves Brighton for Chelsea.

Spurs were close to siding Potter up and then found out Conte was available

pgardn
09-08-2022, 04:47 PM
How long will Son and Moura be OK with reduced minutes?
How can Moura take the benching?
A new player Spence? looked promising at the end
NF played valiantly but lacked the quality when they needed
Not sure Spurs can live long not controlling the pace and only looking for the counter

Son will be fine as as he is playing, just not scoring goals. He has had his chances.
he is still important to the team.
Lucas Moura is a different story.

I like Lucas and hope he stays on and get some minutes here and there. Spurs can use the depth.
and as lefty stated, Perisic, being able to cross with both feet has been very important as the spurs have players that had the ball very well. Very good player, fits ride in

GAustex
09-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Lizzy, RIP, interrupting my EPL watching

lefty
09-09-2022, 05:15 PM
Lizzy, RIP, interrupting my EPL watching

https://twitter.com/dumbidiottt/status/1568218813233086465

Shaliq
09-13-2022, 08:06 AM
Still can't believe Man. City let Gabriel Jesus go to Arsenal... dumbest move ever for them....

lefty
09-13-2022, 09:52 AM
Still can't believe Man. City let Gabriel Jesus go to Arsenal... dumbest move ever for them....
Not really they are doing just fine with Haaland and Alvarez

Shaliq
09-13-2022, 01:05 PM
They would've been doing even better with G.Jesus!

lefty
09-13-2022, 01:58 PM
They would've been doing even better with G.Jesus!
lol it's not that simple

But it's nice to see him playing more and performing, he's very talented

Shaliq
09-14-2022, 06:08 PM
lol it's not that simple

But it's nice to see him playing more and performing, he's very talented
Ohhh, "he's very talented"... Really?? no sh*t! :D LOL!!
Yeah, he's gonna kick some butt during the World Cup!

pgardn
09-18-2022, 01:45 PM
Son will be fine as as he is playing, just not scoring goals. He has had his chances.
he is still important to the team.
Lucas Moura is a different story.

I like Lucas and hope he stays on and get some minutes here and there. Spurs can use the depth.
and as lefty stated, Perisic, being able to cross with both feet has been very important as the spurs have players that had the ball very well. Very good player, fits ride in

Son off the bench goes for a hat trick in 30 minutes.

Quite a welcome back to scoring goals which he is prolific at.

dunkman
09-18-2022, 08:27 PM
Surprising start by the gunners and the Spurs. City is still consistent, adding Haaland was a good move. Liverpool and Chelsea fell of the cliff. United with 4 consecutive victories.

lefty
09-19-2022, 09:47 AM
Surprising start by the gunners and the Spurs. City is still consistent, adding Haaland was a good move. Liverpool and Chelsea fell of the cliff. United with 4 consecutive victories.
Perisic is one of my favorite players, criminally underrated, signing him was a smart move

Not surprised by Arsenal's start, though their defense can be a hit and miss

Uncle Tom Mo Salah is missing Mané, isn't he; Liverpool players lok tired though; Klopp is great coach but playing that intense press for so many years in so many games has probably taken a toll on their players

Chelsea's struggle is not surprising with the ownership change and Tuchel acting like a spoiled kid, then him getting replaced

Haaland is gnna score 50 goals at this rate lol; Alvarez is a a great signing as well, another 9 who can also play on the RW

Mahrez needs to to wake the fuck up though, I've defended him on this board as he is usually a slow starter and then flips the switch but he has been less assertive than usual
Not sure if it's because he signed a juicy extension or because of his bimbo wife

He did recruit Haaland though, so that counts for something :lol

dunkman
09-19-2022, 09:13 PM
Perisic is one of my favorite players, criminally underrated, signing him was a smart move

Not surprised by Arsenal's start, though their defense can be a hit and miss

Uncle Tom Mo Salah is missing Mané, isn't he; Liverpool players lok tired though; Klopp is great coach but playing that intense press for so many years in so many games has probably taken a toll on their players

Chelsea's struggle is not surprising with the ownership change and Tuchel acting like a spoiled kid, then him getting replaced

Haaland is gnna score 50 goals at this rate lol; Alvarez is a a great signing as well, another 9 who can also play on the RW

Mahrez needs to to wake the fuck up though, I've defended him on this board as he is usually a slow starter and then flips the switch but he has been less assertive than usual
Not sure if it's because he signed a juicy extension or because of his bimbo wife

He did recruit Haaland though, so that counts for something :lol

Liverpool definitely missing Mané, not sure why they let him walk away. Something then happened there. Haaland may score 50, but how high will be rated much depends to who and when. It will be interesting to see if Arsenal, the Spurs and United can shadow and put pressure on the Citizens. The PL kinda became predictable.

GAustex
09-30-2022, 11:09 PM
Big game tomorrow
North London darby
Go Spurs

GAustex
10-01-2022, 11:21 AM
Big game tomorrow
North London darby
Go Spurs
Well crap

lefty
10-01-2022, 11:58 AM
Well crap

lefty
10-02-2022, 12:29 PM
MU fans leaving the stadium before HT :lol

dunkman
10-03-2022, 10:42 PM
City vs United 6:3

Strange to see Cristiano and Casemiro warming the bench. Two hat-tricks by Haaland and Foden. United managed to make some honour goals.

dunkman
10-05-2022, 01:45 AM
Inter vs Barcelona 1:0
Club Brugge vs Atlético Madrid 2:0, missed penalty by Griezmann

One could say Simeone should be out, but the team is alive in La Liga and the Champions. In the end, what matters is how the seasons finish, not how they start.

lefty
10-05-2022, 07:46 AM
Inter vs Barcelona 1:0
Club Brugge vs Atlético Madrid 2:0, missed penalty by Griezmann

One could say Simeone should be out, but the team is alive in La Liga and the Champions. In the end, what matters is how the seasons finish, not how they start.

Wrong thread tbh

dunkman
10-06-2022, 01:38 PM
Wrong thread tbh

Apologies, should have gone to the Champions League thread.

Darth_Pelican
10-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Went to my first EPL game last weekend (Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace). Game winner in the 90th minute. Great times.

pgardn
10-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Went to my first EPL game last weekend (Chelsea vs. Crystal Palace). Game winner in the 90th minute. Great times.

They are awesome.
There are some great venues the smaller teams have where there is not a bad seat.
You get to see everything and the fans are fantastic.

lefty
10-07-2022, 12:28 PM
Apologies, should have gone to the Champions League thread.

We forgive you

Darth_Pelican
They are awesome.
There are some great venues the smaller teams have where there is not a bad seat.
You get to see everything and the fans are fantastic.

Yeah Selhurst Park is very small but a great atmosphere. Not an empty seat in the stadium. We stood the entire game and chanted in the away section and when Gallagher hit the game winner, we erupted. Unfortunately I left London before the home Champions League game on Wednesday but I did do the Stamford Bridge stadium tour.

lefty

Nice

Darth_Pelican
10-07-2022, 12:36 PM
Also, Tottenham’s stadium is NFL level quality. Went to the Saints-Vikings game there, which was the main reason for the trip.

pgardn
10-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Also, Tottenham’s stadium is NFL level quality. Went to the Saints-Vikings game there, which was the main reason for the trip.

that is a great trip...

GAustex
10-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Watching Spurs v BHA
Spurs unis are pitiful

pgardn
10-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Watching Spurs v BHA
Spurs unis are pitiful

My eyes are wounded

lefty
10-09-2022, 03:40 AM
My eyes are wounded

I thought it was one of those unlicensed PES kits

lefty
10-09-2022, 12:29 PM
https://twitter.com/canelo____/status/1579157371644874754

pgardn
10-09-2022, 03:45 PM
I thought it was one of those unlicensed PES kits

”Dare To Be Bold”

The phrase goes with this “competitive” away kit.
I phrase it, “I dare you too look” , and my retinas payed the price.

Pretty soon all teams will have different away kits for different competitions I guess. $$$$
I never buy uniforms anyway. I did buy a rugby shirt for the Irish National team while in Cork. But it was not a uni.
Me and sports advertising don’t get along. Hell I don’t get why ads even work. I’m buying shoes or underwear because Mike? No…

pgardn
10-09-2022, 03:52 PM
https://twitter.com/canelo____/status/1579157371644874754

What the hell is this!

resistanze
10-11-2022, 03:32 PM
LMAO Liverpool. Mane with back relief at Bayern.

GAustex
10-16-2022, 07:01 AM
Spurs professionally efficient versus an impotent Everton

lefty
10-16-2022, 12:18 PM
:lmao Pepovich making his 1st sub at the 89th minute

pgardn
10-16-2022, 10:59 PM
:lmao Pepovich making his 1st sub at the 89th minute

This was so clearly Liverpool just playing manic ball and driving Pep nuts. Klopp just let go with the chaotic and it worked.
Klopp let 127 year old Milner play the Entire Game? Huge Liverpool effort in that game.

Pep Definitely needed to bring Mahrez on in this one imo.

pgardn
10-16-2022, 11:01 PM
Spurs professionally efficient versus an impotent Everton

Well stated.

lefty
10-16-2022, 11:28 PM
This was so clearly Liverpool just playing manic ball and driving Pep nuts. Klopp just let go with the chaotic and it worked.
Klopp let 127 year old Milner play the Entire Game? Huge Liverpool effort in that game.

Pep Definitely needed to bring Mahrez on in this one imo.

And Grealish as well
I know City fans don’t like both of them being on the pitch at the same time but their team was playing in Liverpool’s hands with an uncharacteristic tempo.
Bringing on those 2 guys would have allowed thrm to slow the tempo a little bit but also force the issue in 1 on 1 situations

As you said, Klopp’s manic ball left Pep disoriented

pgardn
10-17-2022, 03:09 PM
And Grealish as well
I know City fans don’t like both of them being on the pitch at the same time but their team was playing in Liverpool’s hands with an uncharacteristic tempo.
Bringing on those 2 guys would have allowed thrm to slow the tempo a little bit but also force the issue in 1 on 1 situations

As you said, Klopp’s manic ball left Pep disoriented

Yep.
Forgot about Grealish.

What type of team do you root for when you, "forget about Grealish" ? Ridiculous talent level.

pgardn
10-19-2022, 11:08 PM
Spurs soundly defeated by MU.

As long as Ronaldo status on the bench MU can press and play defense effectively.
Possible 4th place team unless Liverpool starts a big move.

GAustex
10-24-2022, 01:33 AM
Spurs piss away another
Frivolous passing and missed chances
Such a shame
Hugo kind of goofed up

lefty
10-24-2022, 09:57 AM
Lloris fucked up

Also, Lenglet is a human traffic cone, I bet Almiron didn’t even notice him

pgardn
10-24-2022, 02:37 PM
Spurs piss away another
Frivolous passing and missed chances
Such a shame
Hugo kind of goofed up

They cant keep going down a goal or two and expect to win.
Newcastle has some talent now. And big $. Newcastle was also without that speedster Saint-Maximin, who would have possibly torn Spurs wide open.
And honestly Newcastle was the better team on the day. Especially the first half, which the Spurs have played poorly against lesser teams, and won.
Bad habit that last bit.

pgardn
10-24-2022, 02:41 PM
Lloris fucked up

Also, Lenglet is a human traffic cone, I bet Almiron didn’t even notice him

Oh he noticed him. Almiron was laughing as he sped by.

lefty
10-24-2022, 02:51 PM
Oh he noticed him. Almiron was laughing as he sped by.

Leao from Milan actually does everytime he is dribbling/passing/shooting

Everytime

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/8c1eac53e2e803ee25357eea2b2faec5049efd7a/0_284_5113_3067/master/5113.jpg?width=445&quality=85&dpr=1&s=none

lefty
10-24-2022, 04:59 PM
Great game by Benrahma, Moyes will bench him next week

GAustex
10-29-2022, 03:44 PM
Leeds prevails over Liverpool
That is what makes Epl so fun

lefty
10-29-2022, 03:52 PM
Det Spurs comeback

pgardn
10-30-2022, 09:01 PM
Det Spurs comeback

Spurs had around 73 corner kicks, just in the 2nd half, and scored on 2 of them.

lefty
10-30-2022, 09:19 PM
Spurs had around 73 corner kicks, just in the 2nd half, and scored on 2 of them.
2>0

pgardn
10-30-2022, 09:32 PM
Graham Potter and Chelsea got punished by Potter’s old team, Brighton.

MC
Arsenal
Chelsea
MU
Are all better teams than Spurs right now.
Richarlison and Kulusevski have been important injuries. Spurs just are not as good without these two.
Kane and Son can’t get the counter attack started without these guys. Painfully obvious. Spurs got some really nice pieces this summer but they need all of them. The addition of Bentancur into the Bournemouth game made a huge difference 2nd half.

lefty
11-06-2022, 01:38 PM
:lol LiVARpool

:lol Moyes taking Benrahma off who was their best player today, he’s not even hiding his agenda

pgardn
11-06-2022, 02:30 PM
:lol LiVARpool

:lol Moyes taking Benrahma off who was their best player today, he’s not even hiding his agenda

Liverpool has real problems.
Spurs literally have no attack without those 3 forwards mentioned above available. Yet they do against Liverpool?

GAustex
11-06-2022, 02:47 PM
What happened?

GAustex
11-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Alas Spurs lost

lefty
11-06-2022, 03:33 PM
What happened?

Spurs should have gotten a penalty in the 1st half

pgardn
11-06-2022, 07:15 PM
What happened?

Spurs still looked like they could score even without Son, Richarlison and Kulusevski
Not a good sign for the Liverpool defense.
Also missing Christian Romero in the back is massive for Spurs. I believe he is their best full back.

lefty
11-07-2022, 02:05 PM
Liverpool is up for sale

lol if some Sheikh buys them

lefty
11-09-2022, 04:33 PM
Mahrez killing Chelsea right now

Ortega is better than Ederson tbh, :lmao at the cameraman's close up on Ederson

pgardn
11-11-2022, 10:00 AM
Tottenham out of the stupid EFL cup waste of time and energy.
This will reduce the schedule a bit thankfully.

GAustex
11-12-2022, 10:07 AM
Southampton kits are putrid

resistanze
11-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Leeds couldn't hold on from typical Spurs comeback. First Spurs goal def shouldn't have counted though :lol

pgardn
11-12-2022, 12:36 PM
Having forwards back made a huge difference in Spurs win. Leeds have been on a good run of form and Spurs would have lost this without Kkuluseviski being back in the lineup with Son out.

Down 1 score
Tie the game

Down 1 score
Tie the game

Down 1 score
Tie the game

Score to win the game. 4-3

Definitely miss Romero in the back.
Sanchez is awful.

TDMVPDPOY
11-12-2022, 04:20 PM
fck the spurs playing down to teh competition

as for mancity...lol

lefty
11-12-2022, 09:38 PM
:lol Gregg Pepovich is a fucking dumbass, Grealish and Mahrez have been playing great lately and instead of riding the momentum he keeps them. on the bench

:lol still playing Bernardo on the wing, no wonder he wanted to join Barcelona

:lol abusing tiki taka with Haaland on the pitch

pgardn
11-13-2022, 09:52 AM
fck the spurs playing down to teh competition

as for mancity...lol

Playing down?
Leeds was on a very good run of form.
A team like the Spurs does not play down, they are beatable every game.

GAustex
11-13-2022, 03:17 PM
Spurs
Just win baby
Rack them points up
Good game Leeds but you Lost

lefty
12-22-2022, 06:47 PM
That Mahrez 1st touch on his goal vs Liverpool today :wow

lefty
12-30-2022, 06:53 PM
:lmao Faes
:lmao 2 OG’s

pgardn
01-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Tottenham faltering badly.

Conte tried to shake up the line up and it clearly did not work.

lefty
01-02-2023, 04:01 PM
https://media.tenor.com/IJmP7P1pmv4AAAAM/mane-sadio-man%C3%A9.gif

lefty
01-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Big goal vs Chelsea, big goal vs Liverpool and big goal today vs Chelsea again

Looks like Mahrez id back

But let's not jinx it :lol

pgardn
01-06-2023, 12:46 AM
Big goal vs Chelsea, big goal vs Liverpool and big goal today vs Chelsea again

Looks like Mahrez id back

But let's not jinx it :lol

Credit for being there against a Chelsea.
But that was all Grealish. That pass!
Grealish is the guy that actually started attacking and taking on players opening things up.

MC need to try more long passes and crosses to Haaland imo. Why would you fail to use that beast in the air?
Well MC found a way. So Leftman I don’t mind your bitchin about Pep in this case.

lefty
01-06-2023, 08:21 AM
Credit for being there against a Chelsea.
But that was all Grealish. That pass!
Grealish is the guy that actually started attacking and taking on players opening things up.

MC need to try more long passes and crosses to Haaland imo. Why would you fail to use that beast in the air?
Well MC found a way. So Leftman I don’t mind your bitchin about Pep in this case.
It wasn’t just Grealish, it waa also Kepa and Cucurella :lol

pgardn
01-06-2023, 10:13 AM
It wasn’t just Grealish, it waa also Kepa and Cucurella :lol

When Grealish came on the doors opened.
The opposition is what it is. MC had played keep away instead of scoring up to that point.
And against a team that had half their starters missing. You are allowed to blame pep ball if you want and I got no problem this time.

That pass was perfection. All Mahrez had to do was to make the move and tap in. Credit that he did make the run.

lefty
01-06-2023, 10:23 AM
When Grealish came on the doors opened.
The opposition is what it is. MC had played keep away instead of scoring up to that point.
And against a team that had half their starters missing. You are allowed to blame pep ball if you want and I got no problem this time.

That pass was perfection. All Mahrez had to do was to make the move and tap in. Credit that he did make the run.

The doors opened when both Grealish and Mahrez came on tbh, Mahrez created danger on his right side, totally bamboozled Cucurella and Silva on a couple of plays, a right side that was lifeless for City, forcing Chelsea to pay more attention to it and opening things up on the left wing
Mahrez also made a run that led to the goal

A lot of Citeh fans didn't like having both players at the same time on the pitch, but they have great chemistry on and off the pitch

As for Chelsea they have been signing players left and right without any real direction/vision; they are trying to sign Enzo Perez

Perez is really good and had a great WC, but I'm pretty Chelsea's board didn't even ask themselves if he would be a good fit

People can say what they want about Abramovic and his annual manager firing, but the man understands football

pgardn
01-06-2023, 10:46 AM
The doors opened when both Grealish and Mahrez came on tbh, Mahrez created danger on his right side, totally bamboozled Cucurella and Silva on a couple of plays, a right side that was lifeless for City, forcing Chelsea to pay more attention to it and opening things up on the left wing

A lot of Citeh fans didn't like having both players at the same time on the pitch, but they have great chemistry on and off the pitch

As for Chelsea they have been signing players left and right without any real direction/vision; they are trying to sign Enzo Perez

Perez is really good and had a great WC, but I'm pretty Chelsea's board didn't even ask themselves if he would be a good fit

People can say what they want about Abramovic and his annual manager firing, but the man understands football

Grealish and Mahrez are very different players.
Mahrez has the cannon leg. Grealish is far more elusive. He can dribble any direction with ease. Grealish change of pace is top level stuff.
Grealish handled the ball far more than Mahrez during the time when MC actually attacked the goal.

MC did not utilize their talent properly in the latest Chelsea game Imo. They played keep away in the Chelsea half for 60 minutes. Haaland has got to be frustrated with that. Pep can’t stand to lose the ball it seems, a priority over scoring? It as actually getting boring imo. The Chelsea fans even seemed resigned to be bored to death.

Meanwhile MU showing big improvement with Ronaldo gone. And they still have lots of spots they want filled. Casemiro doing a fantastic job for MU.

lefty
01-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Holy shite what a goal by Benrahma vs his former club :wow

pgardn
01-07-2023, 05:56 PM
Holy shite what a goal by Benrahma vs his former club :wow

I am confused here lefty.

wtf was the goal keeper doing?

pgardn
01-07-2023, 06:02 PM
The reserve goalkeeper for Brentford. FA cup.
It was well hit and moving. But right down the middle?
Good for Said. But do that in an EPL game, not the FA cup.
West Ham don’t need relegation. Need to use that goal where it counts.

lefty
01-07-2023, 08:49 PM
The reserve goalkeeper for Brentford. FA cup.
It was well hit and moving. But right down the middle?
Good for Said. But do that in an EPL game, not the FA cup.
West Ham don’t need relegation. Need to use that goal where it counts.

He’s been their best player in the PL this season, stop hating :lol
And Moyes is a fucking retarded dinosaur :lol

pgardn
01-07-2023, 09:42 PM
He’s been their best player in the PL this season, stop hating :lol
And Moyes is a fucking retarded dinosaur :lol

Lefty my main canadian bacon...

The only thing Im questioning is how a goal straight down the pipe was missed by the goalie with what appeared to be an unobstructed view.
Wow for the speed it was hit at and Wow how did the goalie miss even touching it?
That was a long way out. Is that new Russian supersonic technology?

Yep with Moyes. He gone. And absolutely save that goal for the EPL if you only could. Im thinking about West Ham as a team. Imo they deserve better. Its a huge London club in a poor part of London that cant ever match Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham. West Ham has a very long tradition as a big London club that does not win. They have a very large fan base of people who dont pick teams based on winning. So now I think they should get a chance. They have had good seasons under Moyes almost getting CL standings and it all falls apart. So yet again, they have dreams as fragile as bubbles that always pop. I guess I actually like teams versus players.

I am going to cry.

lefty
01-08-2023, 12:09 PM
:lol Mahrez with another goal, opening the score
He hates Chelsea

Amazing FK

Exit : came close to score another banger in the 2nd half

pgardn
01-08-2023, 01:08 PM
:lol Mahrez with another goal, opening the score
He hates Chelsea

Amazing FK

Exit : came close to score another banger in the 2nd half

His team's fans also hate Chelsea with a passion.
So this is a very good thing for West Ham as well.
He is a team man. He would not celebrate the Brentford goal.

lefty
01-08-2023, 01:21 PM
His team's fans also hate Chelsea with a passion.
So this is a very good thing for West Ham as well.
He is a team man. He would not celebrate the Brentford goal.

lol from Mahrez to Westham you got me confused there for. a momeht

Mahrez just scored a penaldo, brace and motm

pgardn
01-09-2023, 04:04 PM
lol from Mahrez to Westham you got me confused there for. a momeht

Mahrez just scored a penaldo, brace and motm

I definitely skipped. Thoughts. (see what I did there...)
I can see how it was confusing.
All of London hate Chelsea.
And here is the weird thing. So do the two Machesters. Although Manchester United definitely hate Liverpool worse than Chelsea.
All this hating shit goes way back. And surprisingly, MC is not as hated as one might think, most likely because they are fairly new royalty.
The old hating stuff is quite interesting. And of course these are generalizations, but they are basically true.

And yes Arsenal and Tottenham hate each other profoundly, especially with Tottenham's recent success. This is definitely a locality hate.
Everton and Liverpool definitely hate each other via locality. But Liverpool also hates Manchester United, a success hate.

DAF86
01-09-2023, 07:57 PM

They better not sign Enzo Perez, the dude will retire in like a year, tbh. :lol

lefty
01-11-2023, 01:03 PM
They better not sign Enzo Perez, the dude will retire in like a year, tbh. :lol
:lol and Felix is going to Chelsea on loan
:lol those 2 clubs smh

DAF86
01-11-2023, 01:59 PM
:lol and Felix is going to Chelsea on loan
:lol those 2 clubs smh

Enzo Perez is 37 years old and plays for River. The name you were looking for is Enzo Fernández. That kid is gonna be an elite midfielder for years to come, tbh.

lefty
01-11-2023, 04:12 PM
Enzo Perez is 37 years old and plays for River. The name you were looking for is Enzo Fernández. That kid is gonna be an elite midfielder for years to come, tbh.
Fernandez, Gomez, Perez, Hernandez, Mahrez, they are all the same to me tbh

pgardn
01-13-2023, 12:07 AM
Fulham takes down Chelsea.

Chelsea fans singing for Thomas Teuchel to come back.

lefty
01-13-2023, 02:19 AM
Fulham takes down Chelsea.

Chelsea fans singing for Thomas Teuchel to come back.

Felix had a good game then got a red card lol

New signing banned for 3 games :lol

pgardn
01-13-2023, 07:01 AM
Felix had a good game then got a red card lol

New signing banned for 3 games :lol

He did have a good game. 👍He was a real threat and opened things up but that foul was so blatantly high. Needs to grow up. He has been through a whole lot of injuries and other problems. It’s time for him to stay healthy and play with a team that gives him some leeway Imo.

Andreas Pereira was really good for Fulham. I enjoyed watching him.

If Conte walks away for Spurs I would really like to get Potter.
Chelsea injuries and signings have done Potter wrong so I’m kinda hoping he becomes available.
I don’t think Potter demanded enough control. Keep losing Chelsea. Come to think of it, if Potter gets fired he might get picked up by another team quickly. So Conte leaving would have to be timed right. * thinking too far ahead * I have always liked Potter.

pgardn
01-15-2023, 01:45 PM
MU over MC

MU has yet to get the players they really want. Could be dangerous. Depends on who the new ownership will be. The Hag has them playing very well.

Tottenham dispatched with ease by Arsenal. Arsenal looks really good.

Tottenham has to hope that Liverpool and Chelsea continue their misery. And that Newcastle falters badly. Son has not been the same player after that eye injury. Even with the mask off. Kane again shows off his fantastic long pass ability.

lefty
01-19-2023, 05:30 PM
MU over MC

MU has yet to get the players they really want. Could be dangerous. Depends on who the new ownership will be. The Hag has them playing very well.

Tottenham dispatched with ease by Arsenal. Arsenal looks really good.

Tottenham has to hope that Liverpool and Chelsea continue their misery. And that Newcastle falters badly. Son has not been the same player after that eye injury. Even with the mask off. Kane again shows off his fantastic long pass ability.
:lol Mahrez absolutely destroyed the Spurs today

Sorry bro

pgardn
01-19-2023, 11:01 PM
:lol Mahrez absolutely destroyed the Spurs today

Sorry bro

Spurs first was all on Allison. The second was due to Kane not giving up.

And as for Mahrez:
He FINALLY goes to his RIGHT for the first time in the second half! Wtf is he doing, they overplay the hell out of him?
Honestly I would have had him on the bench with that kind of first half so congrats to Pep.
The first goal probably should have been Lloris but credit that Mahrez using his right foot something unexpected.

And a great statistical half game by Mahrez but Spurs beat Spurs and that continues.
Credit to Pep for hanging with a team that was listless the first half. He stuck with his best team that was ready.
Pep let Spurs beat themselves. Even with history not on his side recently in this matchup.

Conte has given up on this crew a few games back.
But I will continue to hope. Because I don’t have a team with a coach who wants to be there.
And probably a number of players either. What a complete give away. For a team who use to play hard all game.

pgardn
01-19-2023, 11:07 PM
And Don’t be a hater Leftman.
You root for RM and MC… That’s not difficult.

Im in real pain here in Tejas….
The only true Tottenham fan in the whole State.

lefty
01-20-2023, 12:20 AM
:lol you’re a little salty, Mahrez wax easily motm, he was great all around, it wasn’t just the numbers

I’m temporarily rooting for City as long as Mahrez is there
And started rooting for rooting during a game they lost to Barca

GAustex
01-20-2023, 12:29 AM
And Don’t be a hater Leftman.
You root for RM and MC… That’s not difficult.

Im in real pain here in Tejas….
The only true Tottenham fan in the whole State.

That ain’t true

ElNono
01-20-2023, 12:33 AM
:lol you’re a little salty, Mahrez wax easily motm, he was great all around, it wasn’t just the numbers

Alpharez got tired of waiting for Mahrez and dragged them into the comeback, tbh...

lefty
01-20-2023, 08:49 AM
Alpharez got tired of waiting for Mahrez and dragged them into the comeback, tbh...
:lol no

He carried Messi in Qatar tho

resistanze
01-20-2023, 12:08 PM
Mahrez cooked them dudes and was easily MOTM, dunno what y'all are talking about :lol. Straight terrorized (no racist) the Spurs backline

DAF86
01-20-2023, 01:23 PM

Alpharez is a GOAT level nick, tbh. :lol

lefty
01-20-2023, 05:42 PM
Mahrez cooked them dudes and was easily MOTM, dunno what y'all are talking about :lol. Straight terrorized (no racist) the Spurs backline

No offense taken,, that was pure, unaltered terrorism tbh

Ignore the nazi harbourers, they suck at trolling tbh :lol

ElNono
01-20-2023, 10:56 PM
No offense taken,, that was pure, unaltered terrorism tbh

Ignore the nazi harbourers, they suck at trolling tbh :lol

Come on son, admit you chuckled

pgardn
01-21-2023, 12:01 AM

We got at least two people who completely missed the first half when Mahrez was completely ineffective.
Pep set him down and asked Mahrez to please be a proper player and use BOTH feet and Mahrez responded.

Terrorized… like on the last goal…? Spurs were as bad as Mahrez was good.
It’s pretty clear people who post about the EPL don’t actually watch the games.
At least I let you guys know when goals are given up because of horrible mistakes.

pgardn
01-21-2023, 12:05 AM

Absolutely he was with 2 goals and 2 assists in the 2nd half for the winners.
No one else comes close. But don’t conflate what actually happened in the game.
You are better than this Lefty, much better.
Dont do me like this.

pgardn
01-21-2023, 12:08 AM
That ain’t true

Then show your pain by self crucifying.
Lay yourself bear and feel the agony of Spurs self imploding up two goals.

GAustex
01-21-2023, 12:44 AM
Then show your pain by self crucifying.
Lay yourself bear and feel the agony of Spurs self imploding up two goals.
My Spurs fandom resembles Charlie Brown about to kick that football
We all knows what is going to happen but I cannot resist
I will not apologize my fandom
Go Spurs

pgardn
01-21-2023, 11:56 AM
My Spurs fandom resembles Charlie Brown about to kick that football
We all knows what is going to happen but I cannot resist
I will not apologize my fandom
Go Spurs

Perfectly reasonable way to approach the situation.

pgardn
01-21-2023, 12:00 PM
If any of you blokes have Peacock you must take in a Brighton game. Potter left them in very good order. They are the most exciting teams in the EPL to watch imo. But alas, their best player, Leandro Troussard, is probably on the way to the Arsenal bench. This totally sucks for EPL and fans.

pgardn
01-22-2023, 11:51 AM
Holy crap… Rashfords shot!

pgardn
01-22-2023, 11:56 AM
Great run by Arsenal forward in front of Bisaka for an easy header.
Now this is a good game.

Jinxed it. So frantic both teams wanted to get to half pretty badly.
Slowed it way down.

lefty
01-22-2023, 01:26 PM
Great run by Arsenal forward in front of Bisaka for an easy header.
Now this is a good game.

Jinxed it. So frantic both teams wanted to get to half pretty badly.
Slowed it way down.
great game

pgardn
01-22-2023, 01:28 PM
Best team won.
Arsenal was all over the goal last quarter of the game.
MU could not retain the ball.

Only MC in the same class as Arsenal. And MC is not playing well.

lefty
01-22-2023, 01:36 PM
Best team won.
Arsenal was all over the goal last quarter of the game.
MU could not retain the ball.

Only MC in the same class as Arsenal. And MC is not playing well.

They will be playing each other twice this season (both PL games, looks like the 1st game was postponed)
Should be good

pgardn
01-22-2023, 03:38 PM
They will be playing each other twice this season (both PL games, looks like the 1st game was postponed)
Should be good

And The next game for both is Jan 27 against each other in the 4th round of the FA cup.
Bad draw for both. If the FA actually separated the top EPL teams a bit it would be a little more fair.
But then again we can get a surprise winner of the FA cup this way. Wigan won in 2013. Leicester in 2021

lefty
01-22-2023, 04:20 PM
And The next game for both is Jan 27 against each other in the 4th round of the FA cup.
Bad draw for both. If the FA actually separated the top EPL teams a bit it would be a little more fair.
But then again we can get a surprise winner of the FA cup this way. Wigan won in 2013. Leicester in 2021

Good point

And as you said, City isn’t playing great. 1 good half vs Spurs, 1 good half bs vs Wolves today, that’s not gonna cut against a very hungry Arsenal team

pgardn
01-22-2023, 07:27 PM
Good point

And as you said, City isn’t playing great. 1 good half vs Spurs, 1 good half bs vs Wolves today, that’s not gonna cut against a very hungry Arsenal team

This one thing I definitely like about Pep. Wins are a good thing. But they dont fool him. He was very disappointed last week. I have not seen any interview for this week.

lefty
01-22-2023, 08:07 PM
This one thing I definitely like about Pep. Wins are a good thing. But they dont fool him. He was very disappointed last week. I have not seen any interview for this week.
Still disappointed after today’s game

Why do I have the feeling he will overthink his tactics vs Arsenal ?

pgardn
01-22-2023, 10:09 PM
Still disappointed after today’s game

Why do I have the feeling he will overthink his tactics vs Arsenal ?

Honestly I dont get why they crush the defense back into a wall with their passing.
Pep has a big fast guy who needs room to do the most damage now.
I know Haaland has scored a large number of goals but I would pass in the air vertically a lot more and let guys run onto the ball when you have Haaland.

The lapses on defense are just bad.
Allison basically just gifted a goal to Spurs by rolling the ball out to a player directly in front of him. They dont have to always break a press. Toss a few balls long to Haaland here and there. He can start a run down a less clogged field. Pep is a great coach for players imo. But the in game strategy never seems to change that much offensively. Sterling really helped out with their overall speed but its basically supplied by Haaland now.
They have a ton of super skilled players, now they got a great athlete to go with that.

That being said we would not even be talking about this if Arsenal was not so good. Im glad they are. And MU was actually just better than MC when Casemiro played. (Casemiro out against Arsenal made a big difference) MU is on the brink of being really good. They just have done a horrible job getting players. Ten Haag really has improved them a great deal. Klopp is going to have to rework Liverpool and Chelsea makes a big firing out of Potter with a mish mash of really good players. It really must be said Chelsea has a ton of injuries though. I firmly believe Potter is a really good manager, I would love Spurs to have him.

But we definitely have a race for the top spot so its really fun.

GAustex
01-23-2023, 07:34 PM
Kane goal today was beautiful

pgardn
01-23-2023, 10:05 PM
Kane goal today was beautiful

Back to the goal. He still knows where the posts are.
He actually missed an easier shot (header) in the 2nd half.
Spurs actually fought hard and Conte was animated giving instructions and into the game. Bipolar manager…

lefty
01-23-2023, 11:48 PM
Nice goal indeed

lefty
01-24-2023, 10:38 AM
:lol Spurs just hijacked Danjuma to Everton deal

pgardn
01-27-2023, 07:56 PM
:lol Spurs just hijacked Danjuma to Everton deal

It should help them some.
Bissouma and Bentancur need to be on the field at the same time eventually for them to have a decent midfield.
Still in the race for top 4 but hobbling. Loss to MC again on its way. Newcastle needs to screw up. They are not catching Arsenal, MC, or even MU.
Also gotta hope that Liverpool and Chelsea stay dead.

lefty
01-30-2023, 08:28 AM
Nikka what

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1620032704560644096

DAF86
01-30-2023, 02:51 PM
Chelsea supposedly to buy Enzo from Benfica at a record setting price: 130k euros.

resistanze
01-31-2023, 07:41 PM
How does Chelsea have the money to buy an entire new team? :lol

lefty
02-01-2023, 10:20 AM
How does Chelsea have the money to buy an entire new team? :lol
Speaking of Chelsea

:lmao

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1620763698590781442

Kaveh Solhekol
@SkyKaveh

Hakim Ziyech cannot believe his move to PSG has fallen through. Player is “incandescent”. He was messaging Todd Boehly last night pleading to get the deal done. Player still stranded in Paris. Absolutely desperate to join PSG, was even paying his own money to get the deal done. :madrun

https://i.redd.it/r1ba0cdu8lfa1.png
https://preview.redd.it/r1ba0cdu8lfa1.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&94e200c1

Would love to see the file names.

Ziyech-Deal-Final.pdf

Ziyech-Deal-Final (1).pdf

Ziyech-Deal-Amended.pdf

Ziyech-Deal-Amended-Player-Sig.pdf

Ziyech-Deal-Amended-Player-Sig (Final).pdf

Ziyrch-Deal-Amended-Player-Sig (Final) (1).pdf

pgardn
02-02-2023, 09:12 PM
Speaking of Chelsea

:lmao

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1620763698590781442

Kaveh Solhekol
@SkyKaveh

Hakim Ziyech cannot believe his move to PSG has fallen through. Player is “incandescent”. He was messaging Todd Boehly last night pleading to get the deal done. Player still stranded in Paris. Absolutely desperate to join PSG, was even paying his own money to get the deal done. :madrun

https://i.redd.it/r1ba0cdu8lfa1.png
https://preview.redd.it/r1ba0cdu8lfa1.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&94e200c1

Would love to see the file names.

Ziyech-Deal-Final.pdf

Ziyech-Deal-Final (1).pdf

Ziyech-Deal-Amended.pdf

Ziyech-Deal-Amended-Player-Sig.pdf

Ziyech-Deal-Amended-Player-Sig (Final).pdf

Ziyrch-Deal-Amended-Player-Sig (Final) (1).pdf

This is really strange.
It might be that Chelsea wanted the player gone on a full transfer instead of a loan with some buyback
He does not want to be at Chelsea and Chelsea have filled his spot.
Could also be pure incompetence.

resistanze
02-04-2023, 09:33 AM
Definitely an Arsenal performance of yesteryear, no answers for the press and dominated physically...by Everton :lol

lefty
02-04-2023, 12:27 PM
Definitely an Arsenal performance of yesteryear, no answers for the press and dominated physically...by Everton :lol
Terrible timing for Arsenal, right after s coaching change at Everton :lol

Goal was 100% Burnley

Former Burnley manager, assist and goal by former Burnley players

pgardn
02-04-2023, 08:39 PM
Liverpool destroyed...

Jurgen is gonna grind his big whitened teeth into chalk.

lefty
02-05-2023, 12:08 PM
Cancelo already has 2 assists with Bayern :lol

Pep’s substitutions :lol

GAustex
02-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Hapless Spurs are not?
MC not threatening?
Weird match
Spurs win when not expected
Good for Kane

lefty
02-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Bald fraud status confirmed

pgardn
02-05-2023, 04:09 PM
Bald fraud status confirmed

Confirmed by the EPL titles.

Actually forcing the playing out of the back cost them badly.
It seems kind of obvious to me if you are moving the ball down the field the defense has a far better view of the ball than your players.
So make a short pass timed and intercepted by slow Fred Hoiberg who neatly gives it to Kane for a far from perfect strike but good enough.
Does not get much easier than that.

Pep.
Hoof it downfield ever once in a while.

lefty
02-06-2023, 10:30 AM
Investigated :lol

GAustex
02-06-2023, 10:43 AM
Citizens be cheating?

pgardn
02-06-2023, 01:38 PM
They already been caught and slapped on the hand (fine)
The penalty needs to involve missing transfers preferable all summer.

Goob
02-09-2023, 07:46 PM
They already been caught and slapped on the hand (fine)
The penalty needs to involve missing transfers preferable all summer.
Well yes that needs to be happen but I probably have a better chance of becoming Gal Gadot's love slave before it actually does.

Fulham fan myself just to say haha.

pgardn
02-09-2023, 09:27 PM
Well yes that needs to be happen but I probably have a better chance of becoming Gal Gadot's love slave before it actually does.

Dammit we need a Fulham and a Spurs logo.
The admin. gave a fan of Wigan a logo… ? But to hell with the London teams…

GAustex
02-09-2023, 10:42 PM

I started watching EPL in the Dempsey and Berbatov era. I remember that Fulham also had this giant blond striker. Good times

pgardn
02-11-2023, 11:23 AM
I started watching EPL in the Dempsey and Berbatov era. I remember that Fulham also had this giant blond striker. Good times

Berbatov left in 2008
Dempsey started 2012….

resistanze
02-11-2023, 12:20 PM
Annual February collapse is here...smh

lefty
02-11-2023, 12:50 PM
Annual February collapse is here...smh

Jorginho is the inside man, no win since that transfer:lol

But don’t worry, Greg Pepovich will overthink tomorrow and City will drop points

GAustex
02-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Wtf spurs

pgardn
02-11-2023, 11:32 PM
Wtf spurs

Worse game this season Imo.
Absolutely shameful.
Conte looks like he got hit in the kidneys. The dude is hurting.

pgardn
02-11-2023, 11:34 PM
Jorginho is the inside man, no win since that transfer:lol

But don’t worry, Greg Pepovich will overthink tomorrow and City will drop points

Greg Pepovich… That’s hurtful. I think Pep actually cares though.

lefty
02-12-2023, 10:49 AM
Greg Pepovich… That’s hurtful. I think Pep actually cares though.

Well at leat Pep has talented players.
They both have massive egos though

Goob
02-12-2023, 07:16 PM
Southampton firing Jones not that much of a shock; probably should have done it awhile ago.Magic he had at Luton has totally left him.Now Marsch is linked to that job, not sure why?

Leeds losing is always great, really hope they go down regardless of the American trio that is there.

Nice win by Fulham yesterday, I continue to love what Marco Silva is doing with the guys :)

lefty
02-15-2023, 03:18 PM
:lol Taylor is a fucking joke, that was never a penalty for Arsenal

pgardn
02-15-2023, 11:26 PM
Arsenal is a really strong team.
If they can keep their hothead coach from trying to fight the other team and playing silly constant out of the back football.
Artetta is also hard headed like Pep but more volatile.
Arsenal kept trying to bring the ball out of the back and got burned. Why this pride I still don’t get it. Pep finally realized his opponent was pressing so hard he had Allison do the obvious…. kick the ball long out of the back (you got Haaland downfield) Also must add Arsenal did a good physical job on Haaland most of the game. Arsenal also missed some easy headers.

Nothing to be ashamed of for Arsenal except for attempting to win a game with too prideful a plan. MC finally did what was needed to win against a tough opponent. And Arsenal is a quicker younger tough opponent. Game was much closer than the score.

Last observation. Arsenal fans are total pricks. Throwing shit at Debrunyne. They remind me of Chelsea fans, yes that bad.
MU is not nearly as good as the top two.

pgardn random,not very sophisticated, tumbling summary.

lefty
02-16-2023, 09:32 AM
City had 36% of possession vs Arsenal

It's an all time low for Pep

But who gives a shit, only the W matters, Pep should be more pragmatic tbh

pgardn
02-16-2023, 11:51 AM
City had 36% of possession vs Arsenal

It's an all time low for Pep

But who gives a shit, only the W matters, Pep should be more pragmatic tbh

I dont think he quite gets he has a big physical striker so getting rid of the ball long is not a bad option.
Now he needs to teach the players around Haaland how to position when teams try to stop him for receiving the ball.
The idea is simple. Win the game. Adjust to your opponents if they are dead set against stopping what you hold so dear as a style of play.

lefty
02-18-2023, 12:50 PM
:lol Pepovich
:lol philosopher

Goob
02-18-2023, 02:36 PM
Definition of a snatch and grab from Fulham, but we will take it haha.

lefty
02-19-2023, 12:04 AM
that Aston Villa - Arsenal game is the game of the season tbh :lol

pgardn
02-19-2023, 11:00 AM
Definition of a snatch and grab from Fulham, but we will take it haha.

Brighton has stayed a really fun team to watch.

Goob
02-19-2023, 11:18 AM
Brighton has stayed a really fun team to watch.
Oh for sure their fans should be disgusted at losing yesterday haha; De Zerbi has worked wonders with them.

lefty
02-19-2023, 01:06 PM
:lol Moyes ball

pgardn
02-19-2023, 05:12 PM
:lol Moyes ball

Thats about the only team Tottenham can beat right now.
Benrahama had an ugly game as a substitute lefty.
He lost the ball 3 times in a row.
Maybe its time for him to find a new system, things have grown stale...

MU looked super strong today against an in form LC team.

lefty
02-19-2023, 07:02 PM
Thats about the only team Tottenham can beat right now.
Benrahama had an ugly game as a substitute lefty.
He lost the ball 3 times in a row.
Maybe its time for him to find a new system, things have grown stale...

MU looked super strong today against an in form LC team.

yeah Benny was awful tbh, I can’t defend him this time lol

GAustex
02-19-2023, 07:03 PM
Royal goal a thing of beauty

pgardn
02-19-2023, 08:41 PM
Royal goal a thing of beauty

Son looked good off the bench as well.
Conte was absent from the game again and Spurs won.
Take the win but realize they need to be much better.

Here comes Liverpool? That’s a worry. 2 Ws in a row. Chelsea looks dead. Gotta hope Newcastle actually keep losing and tying instead of winning and tying.

Goob
02-19-2023, 08:44 PM
Potter has to be gone soon.How much money they have spent and are still garbage:lol

pgardn
02-19-2023, 10:05 PM
Potter has to be gone soon.How much money they have spent and are still garbage:lol

That guy did a hell of a job with Brighton.
When Conte leaves Spurs, I would not mind getting Potter.
It took Potter a year to two, but he built Brighton solid.
Perhaps they have really good management at that club.
I would hire their consultants as well. They lost some really good players and can still play exciting football.

Goob
02-20-2023, 04:36 PM
That guy did a hell of a job with Brighton.
When Conte leaves Spurs, I would not mind getting Potter.
It took Potter a year to two, but he built Brighton solid.
Perhaps they have really good management at that club.
I would hire their consultants as well. They lost some really good players and can still play exciting football.
Yes did well with Brighton but Tony Bloom was more patient with him than I think Boehly will be at Chelsea. I don't care if he gets fired or not mind; I just think the writing is on the wall for him if their form continues to falter.

lefty
02-26-2023, 03:06 PM
https://twitter.com/jayblarq/status/1627338397839773701

GAustex
02-26-2023, 03:16 PM
Chelsea has lots of skippy fast little guys but nothing seems to work for them
Spurs bullied them off the pitch

Goob
02-26-2023, 03:26 PM
Potter has to be gone, I mean come the fuck on.

lefty
02-26-2023, 04:14 PM
He’s a bit unlucky, Murican owner has been signing players just for the sake of it, their recruitment doesn’t make sense

Goob
02-27-2023, 02:00 PM
He’s a bit unlucky, Murican owner has been signing players just for the sake of it, their recruitment doesn’t make sense
He's in above his head, period.Again I despise Chelsea but just saying how it is. Yeah getting a lot of different kinds of players in with no real strategy it seems.However, on talent alone they should be doing better than what they are, don't wanna hear they hadn't had time to gel yet.

He is on borrowed time make no mistake.

lefty
02-27-2023, 02:34 PM
He's in above his head, period.Again I despise Chelsea but just saying how it is. Yeah getting a lot of different kinds of players in with no real strategy it seems.However, on talent alone they should be doing better than what they are, don't wanna hear they hadn't had time to gel yet.

He should have subbed in Auba much sooner, it was obvious they needed a true 9
Not to mention Havertz has been shit all season long

He waited the 80th, and as Auba and another player were ready to check in, Kane scored the 2nd goal :lol

pgardn
03-01-2023, 08:39 PM
Chelsea has lots of skippy fast little guys but nothing seems to work for them
Spurs bullied them off the pitch

The effort level was so obvious.
Its not like Spurs are more talented.

Son off the bench has worked nicely.

pgardn
03-01-2023, 08:48 PM

Conte will be gone from Spurs next season imo. He has been ill and his family apparently dont like London.
I would take Potter if Chelsea gets rid of him. They need incisive scorers on that team and Spurs have them. Spurs could use the ball movement I saw at Brighton.
Also its clear Daniel Levy likes a good cheap buy which Potter would most likely be.
Spurs best midfielder is out for the year so I think its still probable they dont make the top 4 thereby accelerating Conte's exit.

lefty
03-03-2023, 12:40 PM
:lmao Chelsea

Inter striker Romelu Lukaku scored more goals than the entire Chelsea squad combined in February.

With his 86th-minute winner in Inter’s 1-0 victory over Porto in the Champions League Round of 16, Romelu Lukaku claimed his second goal for the month of February. His first came four days earlier after slotting home a 20th-minute penalty during the Nerazzurri’s 3-1 win over Udinese at the Giuseppe Meazza.

TDMVPDPOY
03-03-2023, 07:12 PM
chelsea has been shit ever since roman loss his team

pgardn
03-04-2023, 09:59 PM
Spurs are going to make getting in the top 4 as difficult as possible even though Liverpool AND Chelsea are having awful seasons.

lefty
03-05-2023, 01:07 PM
lol United

pgardn
03-05-2023, 01:15 PM
lol United

Unfortunately that does not mean lol for Liverpool for this week.
As they somehow make their way up the table and possibly sending Spurs out of the top 4.
Probable lefty?

lefty
03-05-2023, 01:19 PM
resistanze having a great weekend

Arsenal with a huge comeback win and MU getting trashed :lol

Erik Ten Haag downgraded to Erik Seven Haag :lol

https://twitter.com/carra23/status/1632442070471254018

lefty
03-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Unfortunately that does not mean lol for Liverpool for this week.
As they somehow make their way up the table and possibly sending Spurs out of the top 4.
Probable lefty?

yep that Spurms-Pool game is shaping up to be a big one

resistanze
03-06-2023, 02:16 AM
resistanze having a great weekend

Arsenal with a huge comeback win and MU getting trashed :lol

Erik Ten Haag downgraded to Erik Seven Haag :lol

https://twitter.com/carra23/status/1632442070471254018

LMAO. Im traveling in Asia but the highlights of pure phuckery is amazing tbh

lefty
03-06-2023, 11:07 AM
Bruno fernandes’ hat trick vs Liverpool :

- love tap on the chest, flops and covers his face :lol
- pushes an assistant referee :lol
- wants to be subbed off because he can’t take the heat :lol

pgardn
03-06-2023, 01:33 PM
Bruno fernandes’ hat trick vs Liverpool :

- love tap on the chest, flops and covers his face :lol
- pushes an assistant referee :lol
- wants to be subbed off because he can’t take the heat :lol

He is getting attacked by all the old MU players.
Absolutely bashed in the press.

pgardn
03-06-2023, 09:22 PM
Im thinking ten Haag is going to have more leeway in picking players after the Liverpool disaster.
Bruno Fernandez is a very good player. But may have worn out his welcome. He may want to move on.
It amazes me these guys dont realize that cameras are on them from many different angles. Bruno gave up.

pgardn
03-11-2023, 09:09 PM
The mighty Spurs win and Salah misses a penaldo to give Liverpool zero points.
But Chelsea actually win a league game...

It looks like the torture will go on...

DAF86
03-14-2023, 07:27 AM
Enzo :wow

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FrBnRnyWwAAYf8U?format=jpg&name=large

lefty
03-14-2023, 12:27 PM
Enzo carried Messi tbh

GAustex
03-18-2023, 10:51 AM
Pedro Porro?

GAustex
03-18-2023, 11:56 AM
Spurs fan is stuck in their own special hell

lefty
03-18-2023, 12:02 PM
Excellent choke job

But that was not a penalty

GAustex
03-18-2023, 04:33 PM
Seems as if Conte is broken

lefty
03-27-2023, 08:46 AM
He gone.

pgardn
03-27-2023, 10:26 AM
No surprise at all.
It was written on the wall after he got sick a month and a half ago.
The surprise is Spurs probably have a replacement possibly locked up.
We will see. The possible positive is the players wanted Conte gone as well.
If they play harder, 4th still possible as no team seems to really want it.

lefty
04-02-2023, 04:05 PM
No surprise at all.
It was written on the wall after he got sick a month and a half ago.
The surprise is Spurs probably have a replacement possibly locked up.
We will see. The possible positive is the players wanted Conte gone as well.
If they play harder, 4th still possible as no team seems to really want it.
And Harry Potter is gone as well

pgardn
04-03-2023, 09:39 PM
And Harry Potter is gone as well

Spurs have to consider taking him.
Chelsea have a bunch of guys that can’t score.

Although Spurs don’t have a midfield for him to work with.

lefty
04-05-2023, 03:54 PM
:lmao American owners

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1643672594984345601

pgardn
04-08-2023, 09:04 PM
Spurs had no right to beat Brighton.
But they did.

This sport can be so unfair.

GAustex
04-08-2023, 11:19 PM
I suspect Spurs will have chance for Champions League on the last week only to blow it and smash my fandom on the rocks of despair

lefty
04-08-2023, 11:20 PM
Spurs had no right to beat Brighton.
But they did.

This sport can be so unfair.

Agreed

lefty
04-09-2023, 11:06 AM
:lol Liverpool’s defense

lefty
04-09-2023, 12:33 PM
Crazy finish

DAF86
04-09-2023, 01:05 PM
Arsenal went from losing 2 points to hanging one for dear life to that 1 point.

All in all, really lucky to come out of that game with anything to show for it.

resistanze
04-09-2023, 01:29 PM
Arteta seems to be loyal to his former City players, but only Jesus should be starting. Zinchenko's LB/MF gimmick where he gets exposed worse than Trent isn't working. Worst player on the pitch (that's withHolding playing). Need a result at City basically.

lefty
04-09-2023, 02:45 PM
And City has 1 game in hand

:lol dumbass Xhaka starting hostilities in Anfield of all places , and when his team is up 2-0, why would you do that?

He single-handedly woke Liverpool up :lol

pgardn
04-09-2023, 04:36 PM
That was a great ending.
Ramsdale saves were the difference.
Alexander-Arnold’s move and pass to Firmino was illustrative of what he can do. Very skilled player.
Henderson hurts Liverpool offensively. He retreats, back to the goal, when Liverpool was running rampant forward. Henderson can’t beat anybody.
Part of the problem, their leader is severely insufficient for this level of play.

Thank god Arsenal is good and keeps trying to win games. Made this game very exciting in a down year for the best teams in the league (except MC)

lefty
04-09-2023, 05:21 PM
Klopp should move TAA to the midfield, he is too shitty defensively to play RB

pgardn
04-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Klopp should move TAA to the midfield, he is too shitty defensively to play RB

Its a tough position.
Some managers leave it up to the player or situation and you can look really bad just because the position is not easy if you are asked to go forward frequently.
I have not watched TAA enough to say though. I know England like to have Trippier play that kind of role because of his ability to cross and his free kick expertise. But Kieran is slow as molasses. And no way he beats people off the dribble like TAA. Maybe Trippier is positionally more aware. But Alexander Arnold had to go forward at that point in the game.

pgardn
04-10-2023, 10:29 AM
And City has 1 game in hand

:lol dumbass Xhaka starting hostilities in Anfield of all places , and when his team is up 2-0, why would you do that?

He single-handedly woke Liverpool up :lol

The BBC agrees:

And then Granit Xhaka foolishly forgot all the lessons, got involved in a totally needless flashpoint with Trent Alexander-Arnold, enraging Liverpool's players and - just as significantly - Anfield, as it suddenly became the sort of frenzied bearpit this stadium and this crowd feeds off.

GAustex
04-15-2023, 07:27 PM
Lol
Tottenham is the UT of EPL
Chokes in any number of ways
Entitled with no reason to be

lefty
04-15-2023, 10:47 PM
Lol

Dortmund choked worse today, go see my last post in the bundesliga thread

lefty
04-16-2023, 10:29 AM
https://twitter.com/revanbayu3/status/1647619127824228363

pgardn
04-17-2023, 10:12 AM
Lol

UT has actually won championships. And have $
Tottenham is far from entitled.
Spurs don’t have the funds and they don’t expect championships, they pray for a Leicester City season.

Not a good comparison at all.
ATM would be a much better comparison Imo.
Except ATM has the funds as well. The history matches Tottenham. Huge underperformance based on expectations.

lefty
04-23-2023, 11:51 AM
:lmao Spurs

pgardn
04-25-2023, 09:14 PM
:lmao Spurs

Kane needs to get the hell out of there.
That is the WORST game I have ever seen by a Spurs team. I got physically ill with that effort. I want a new team.

Mahrez hat trick in the FA cup semi.
2nd goal looked easy but the big M had runners on both sides and did a look away job to turn around one of the defenders and just slotted it home.
Quite a nifty play. Grealish set up the 3rd which was not struck particularly well but gotta give credit to Mahrez for finding the opening to make the pass and his shot easy.