PDA

View Full Version : A question for the ladies of spurstalk.

SmotPoker
11-30-2005, 05:49 PM
When you're with someone for two years, and then break up for a dumb reason like not having a job... and she tells you that part of her wants to get back together but the other part doesnt, and that she wants to be single right now...what does that mean? Will she ever make the decision to come back? or is she just trying to lay me down easy by making me wait?

SmotPoker
11-30-2005, 05:53 PM
But she says she loves me, and we used to talk about marriage, and she says that she still wants to marry me. Whats up with that? Talk about false hopes.

SpursWoman
11-30-2005, 05:56 PM
I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger, but very few girls I know would ever want to be with someone for very long that doesn't have a J-O-B....unless they were very independantly wealthy.

:fro

I'm sure she loves you, but if you're unemployed and have been for a while, she's probably getting pressure from friends/family about being with a perceived *loser*.

Not that I would call you a loser, I don't even know you. :oops :lol

Oh, Gee!!
11-30-2005, 05:57 PM
It means she's fucking somebody. probably GIG

SpursWoman
11-30-2005, 05:59 PM
It means she's fucking somebody. probably GIG

If that's the case, if you guys get back together.....double bag it! :wow :lol

SmotPoker
11-30-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks guys, all of you have valid points, but I didn't have a job for a month, and I finally got one a week ago, but she said its too late. shes 25 by the way.

But what I want to know is, if she doesn't know now if we'll ever be together, will she know in a week, month, or however long it will take.

SpursWoman
11-30-2005, 06:00 PM
I was unemployed briefly 2 years ago and my lady didn't split she was very supportive and frugal for about a month. Thats a big reason I love her she stood by her man.

A month is a lot different than indefinitely. Actively looking for a job is a lot different than being lazy and not really even trying, expecting *her* to foot the tab. I don't know the circumstances....and I know shit happens, but love don't pay the rent, you know?

:lol

ChumpDumper
11-30-2005, 06:01 PM
This is over.

Just get a better job, then you can get a better woman too.

SpursWoman
11-30-2005, 06:03 PM
Thanks guys, all of you have valid points, but I didn't have a job for a month, and I finally got one a week ago, but she said its too late. shes 25 by the way.

But what I want to know is, if she doesn't know now if we'll ever be together, will she know in a week, month, or however long it will take.

Well, if you got one...after only a month of not having one.....that shouldn't have been a big deal at all.

I dunno what to say about that, really, but I'm pretty sure she'd make up her mind really damn quick if you started dating other girls.

:wow

It sounds like she's trying not to hurt your feelings. :depressed

SmotPoker
11-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Yeah, its weird, because she was the one that wanted to get with me in the first place, then we get together, break up, and now I'm the one thats chasing her. Its hard to be patient, but she needs time I understand that, but it kills me.

TurnNiggazDreams2Flames
11-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Been there bro. Its rough...

SmotPoker
11-30-2005, 06:07 PM
I told her yesterday that I met someone, not saying if I just met her as a friend or met her interested in her. Well she didn't seem to be upset, she said, ahh thats cool. When I told her today about that, she said she was mad. Everytime we talk on the phone, she has nothing new to say, and she doesn't want to talk about us...which to me is impossible. We hung out monday, and we didn't talk about the break up once, and we had fun, when I took her home, she gave me a kiss, and walked inside. I thought that was a good day, but it didn't change anything.

Solid D
11-30-2005, 06:09 PM
Another Pot related breakup.

TurnNiggazDreams2Flames
11-30-2005, 06:09 PM
Just ask her out right now. If she says no, leave her for guys like me to pray on. jk

Spam
11-30-2005, 06:10 PM
Well, if she ends up marrying you watch out if she wants to drop the "for richer or poorer" from your wedding vows.

midgetonadonkey
11-30-2005, 06:14 PM
She's testing the waters. If she finds someone she feels they are better than you than she is gone, if she doesn't find anyone else she will be back.

Oh, Gee!!
11-30-2005, 06:17 PM
I told her yesterday that I met someone, not saying if I just met her as a friend or met her interested in her. Well she didn't seem to be upset, she said, ahh thats cool. When I told her today about that, she said she was mad. Everytime we talk on the phone, she has nothing new to say, and she doesn't want to talk about us...which to me is impossible. We hung out monday, and we didn't talk about the break up once, and we had fun, when I took her home, she gave me a kiss, and walked inside. I thought that was a good day, but it didn't change anything.

you need to give her space. don't contact her and don't return her calls (assuming she calls you first). if she thinks you're "over" her, she'll come crawling back. bitches are easy, bro. you just gotta be smarter than them

Oh, Gee!!
11-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Woot Woot

tlongII
11-30-2005, 06:28 PM
She's playin you dude. Move on.

SmotPoker
11-30-2005, 06:28 PM
you need to give her space. don't contact her and don't return her calls (assuming she calls you first). if she thinks you're "over" her, she'll come crawling back. bitches are easy, bro. you just gotta be smarter than them

We talked everyday, we lived together for gods sake, we never went more than a couple of hours w/o talking. And now I can't call her? Its fucking hard to go through my day thinking about her every minute, and not being able to call her because she doesnt call me.

I called her a while ago because I was going to ask her to go out, go see a movie and get some food... but she didn't answer, so I left her a message... so we'll see if she calls back.

Oh, Gee!!
11-30-2005, 06:30 PM
We talked everyday, we lived together for gods sake, we never went more than a couple of hours w/o talking. And now I can't call her? Its fucking hard to go through my day thinking about her every minute, and not being able to call her because she doesnt call me.

I called her a while ago because I was going to ask her to go out, go see a movie and get some food... but she didn't answer, so I left her a message... so we'll see if she calls back.

first, you have to be strong. Go for a walk, or a drive if you're tempted to call her.

second, she's going to start thinking you're a stalker.

give her up cold turkey dude.

Silver21_Black20
11-30-2005, 09:44 PM
She's testing the waters. If she finds someone she feels they are better than you than she is gone, if she doesn't find anyone else she will be back.

I agree

She's keeping you around "just in case" she doesn't find what she's looking for.

SmotPoker
12-01-2005, 12:04 AM
I agree

She's keeping you around "just in case" she doesn't find what she's looking for.

Thats bullshit then, That makes me want to move on... I guess I have to.

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 12:18 AM
When you're with someone for two years, and then break up for a dumb reason like not having a job... and she tells you that part of her wants to get back together but the other part doesnt, and that she wants to be single right now...what does that mean? Will she ever make the decision to come back? or is she just trying to lay me down easy by making me wait?

that means she likes you, but until you get your shit together? she's gonna put herself on the market and she what kind of MAN she can score.

You want her? SHOW her that YOU are that MAN. :tu

YOU already KNOW what you gotta do. Make your choice. It's your life bro.

Your the only one that has to live with the consequences.

And i'm sorry, I'm know i'm NOT a lady of spurstalk, but my tits are awesome...so i think i get a pass. :tu

Goodluck.

N.Y. Johnny
12-01-2005, 12:20 AM
that means she likes you, but until you get your shit together? she's gonna put herself on the market and she what kind of MAN she can score.

You want her? SHOW her that YOU are that MAN. :tu

YOU already KNOW what you gotta do. Make your choice. It's your life bro.

Your the only one that has to live with the consequences.

And i'm sorry, I'm know i'm NOT a lady of spurstalk, but my tits are awesome...so i think i get a pass. :tu

Goodluck.

thats great! I want to nibble on your meat tits!!! :lmao

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 12:21 AM
thats great! I want to nibble on your meat tits!!! :lmao

that's a LONG muthafuckin line NYJ....:lol

SmotPoker
12-01-2005, 12:23 AM
My shit is together, I found a job.

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 12:26 AM
My shit is together, I found a job.

good. does she know? does she want to be back with you?

are you happy bro?

if you aren't happy with yourself?

that makes shit difficult.

it's okay to be on the path to where you wanna go...

and if chics don't wanna wait for you to reach your potential...then fuck them....

but when you find that one that shows you true love...hold on to her man...

only YOU know your realationship...either she's the one or she ain't.

you know what's up.

you don't need nobody.

Good Job getting your Job. Congrats. Keep working on YOU and boosting your confidence in yourself and the girls will line up. But you gotta be nice.

Nobody likes an asshole. Not saying that you are. Just stating a fact.

Now good luck. Prayers you way. :tu

Silver21_Black20
12-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Thats bullshit then, That makes me want to move on... I guess I have to.

Like others here are saying, it is up to YOU if you want to move on. You might find someone really great who appreciates you. Don't stick around waiting for something that may never be.

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 12:43 AM
dude...do you love yourself?

if not? that's your main problem.

2nd. do you love her?

if not? then you know what you gotta do. let her go. get your shit straight.

your true love will find you when your right with yourself. be patient. :tu

TOP-CHERRY
12-01-2005, 02:43 AM
:pctoss Don't leave her messages!!!

Fat Bones
12-01-2005, 03:06 AM
Talk to your doctor about this...before it gets serious. (http://www.hetracil.com/index.html)

timvp
12-01-2005, 03:18 AM
She wants to see if she can find something better than you.

:tu

MannyIsGod
12-01-2005, 03:19 AM
Man, if I'm looking for relationship advice the last place I'm looking for it is from Zak. :lol

Smot, you know whats up. You know that it is more than likely over and that it is probably time for you to move on. No one here knows your circumstances for sure because whatever you say about your relationship will be one sided. You're not going to say "She got tired of picking up the tab and watching me sleep till noon in my chones". You're going to say she dumped me for the stupid reason of not having a job.

Everyone always complains about their significant other in a one sided way.

Anyhow, the point is that once a breakup happens I'd say very few relationships go back to being what they are. And the ones that do are probably better served by simply being ended. How many of you know that one couple that can't get their shit together but simply won't move on?

I hope I don't come off as insensitive because thats not my intent. I simply feel that many times people look for other people to tell them what they want to hear under the guise of relationship advice questions. I think most people know when something is over but have a hard time admitting it.

Silver21_Black20
12-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Man, if I'm looking for relationship advice the last place I'm looking for it is from Zak. :lol

Smot, you know whats up. You know that it is more than likely over and that it is probably time for you to move on. No one here knows your circumstances for sure because whatever you say about your relationship will be one sided. You're not going to say "She got tired of picking up the tab and watching me sleep till noon in my chones". You're going to say she dumped me for the stupid reason of not having a job.

Everyone always complains about their significant other in a one sided way.

Anyhow, the point is that once a breakup happens I'd say very few relationships go back to being what they are. And the ones that do are probably better served by simply being ended. How many of you know that one couple that can't get their shit together but simply won't move on?

I hope I don't come off as insensitive because thats not my intent. I simply feel that many times people look for other people to tell them what they want to hear under the guise of relationship advice questions. I think most people know when something is over but have a hard time admitting it.

Well...there you go.

Well said...:tu

SmotPoker
12-01-2005, 06:20 AM
Damn manny, thanks. That made me realize that I do need to move on, and mr. d, I don't love myself.

Thanks to everyone, It feels good to know that I can come in here with a typical problem that everyone goes through and get good advice.

I love you guys

angel_luv
12-01-2005, 10:50 AM
I think you and your girl need to sit down and talk it all out. For either of you to have peace of mind, you need to decide once and for all where the relationship stands so you both know how to proceed with your lives.

I really believe that the truth is always best, but I know hearing it can really hurt sometimes.
I hope you can work out a resolution that makes you happy.

Solid D
12-01-2005, 10:56 AM
If you owe her any money, you probably want to clear that up soon, too. If she owes you, I'd just move on unless she brings it up (but that's just my opinion).

angel_luv
12-01-2005, 10:57 AM
All he is going to hear is I don't know I'm not sure Blah Blah Blah I need time I need space I love you but I'm not in love with lets be friends. Dude move on I promise you within one calender year you will have found a much better girl.

You are probably right.

I was suggesting a conversation as more of a way for him to get closure- to have a relationship ending point as opposed to just walking away.

I think that may be helpful later on.

2centsworth
12-01-2005, 11:09 AM
I feel for you dude. That type of pain sucks, but in time it will pass. Save yourself some grief and dignity and move on.

Mijo
12-01-2005, 11:43 AM
I think I may know you... I know someone who smokes pot, lives in mother's garage, has no transportation, calls his mom to pick him up from the club at 2 a.m. after closing, rarely has a job, has deluded musical aspirations, graduated from Brackenridge high school yet tells everyone he went to Central Catholic, and his nickname is moose. Is this you? If so, I hope she stays away from you loser! :lol If not, I hope you keep your job and better yourself with or without her. :fro

angel_luv
12-01-2005, 12:26 PM
Women just seem to move on easier without thought or reguard.
Not true!!!!! There are heartless females to be sure, but to say that they are the majority is a gross mis-statement.

His only closure will be with himself to finally come to terms with what Manny said above these types of relations don't work he needs to move on for himself not because of what she tells him.

That I can agree with. People will not always cooperate in giving us closure. But I still think he takes the time to settle and finalize this within himself so he can be free to move on.

Best advice I can give is the Devil comes in many forms so don't get twisted with her riddles.

Excellent counsel!

batman2883
12-01-2005, 12:34 PM
She wants to experience other people, but she is still interested to you. This is what happened between me and my ex gf except I was the one saying I loved her but needed time apart. Good Luck!
Yeah gig is right, dude ive used this ploy plenty of times....you tell the girl that you still love them and want to be with them eventually but right now isnt the best time that means she wants to go and do what she wants (most likely mess around as much as possible or find someone who can better take care of her) and then see if being with you is still worth it

Mijo
12-01-2005, 12:41 PM
Yeah gig is right, dude ive used this ploy plenty of times....you tell the girl that you still love them and want to be with them eventually but right now isnt the best time that means she wants to go and do what she wants (most likely mess around as much as possible or find someone who can better take care of her) and then see if being with you is still worth it Ahh, I seem to recall doing this in high school. It's simply immaturity. One would think you would eventually grow out of it.

batman2883
12-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Ahh, I seem to recall doing this in high school. It's simply immaturity. One would think you would eventually grow out of it.
exactly

batman2883
12-01-2005, 12:51 PM
no women are pretty much heartless...they have no end to their fury, us men we get mad and do stupid little things to get even, like lets say cancel the credit cards, women will sleep with your best friend to make you mad.....women have no hearts....thus the statement, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

pache100
12-01-2005, 01:21 PM

Dude...she's just not that into you.

break up for a dumb reason like not having a job...

That's not a dumb reason for breaking up. I would not stay with a guy who won't work. Sorry, that's a deal breaker for me, too.

pache100
12-01-2005, 01:26 PM
I didn't want to say that but if she loves him she wouldn't have left. Women are so damn fickle.

That's not true in all cases. I gave up the love of my life because he basically told me he had no intention of ever having a regular job. I had no intention of supporting him for the rest of his life. I loved him, but I could never stay with someone who has no ambition. I still love him. And, last I heard, he still moves from one minimum-wage job to another...he works three or four months out of the year and sits on his ass the rest of the year. Uh uh, not for me.

I was unemployed briefly 2 years ago and my lady didn't split she was very supportive and frugal for about a month. Thats a big reason I love her she stood by her man.

Being unemployed briefly is a lot different from being terminally unemployed.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-01-2005, 01:32 PM
I knew a few guys who got jerked around like this, but that was in high school. That should raise a lot of red flags as to the emotional maturity of this woman. It seems like you care alot more about her than she does about you, otherwise she wouldn't be putting you through this shit. You should move on.

easjer
12-01-2005, 02:00 PM
no women are pretty much heartless...they have no end to their fury, us men we get mad and do stupid little things to get even, like lets say cancel the credit cards, women will sleep with your best friend to make you mad.....women have no hearts....thus the statement, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Bullshit man. All of what you just said is merely a testament to the poor quality of women you date.

There are lots of us out there with hearts of gold who would do anything to save their partner suffering, and do everything in their power to avoid causing hurt to those they love.

As for the job thing . . . I'm married so I've made vows to support my husband. But we'd be separated or in counseling pretty quickly if he decided he wasn't going to work. The only excuses for not working are being fired or in transition for finding a new job or watching our children or disability.

But since this doesn't seem to be your case SmotPoker . . . she's toying with you consciously or unconciously. If you tell her that you are dating and she comes back, have a long talk about what you each are looking far and go from there. But from the sound of it, she's a bitch. And you are better off.

TOP-CHERRY
12-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Bullshit man. All of what you just said is merely a testament to the poor quality of women you date.

There are lots of us out there with hearts of gold who would do anything to save their partner suffering, and do everything in their power to avoid causing hurt to those they love.

As for the job thing . . . I'm married so I've made vows to support my husband. But we'd be separated or in counseling pretty quickly if he decided he wasn't going to work. The only excuses for not working are being fired or in transition for finding a new job or watching our children or disability.

But since this doesn't seem to be your case SmotPoker . . . she's toying with you consciously or unconciously. If you tell her that you are dating and she comes back, have a long talk about what you each are looking far and go from there. But from the sound of it, she's a bitch. And you are better off.

YOU TELL 'EM SISTA'!

They just haven't met women like us.
;)

TOP-CHERRY
12-01-2005, 02:36 PM
I try to be a little nice but I got to admit I really kind of go with what Batman says. I haven't meet many women that understand the words unconditional love. Women are greedy and evil little pirates ready to take over a new vessel at any moment. I know not a 100% of them but somewhere around 95%. Women have the power and they exercise it regularly. Women are far more brutal and vindictive than any man I've ever met.
Yes, there are many women who are evil and conniving... But I wouldn't say it's 95%. That's exaggerating a little. You guys just have to keep searching for the good ones. I promise you they're out there.

SpursWoman
12-01-2005, 02:40 PM
I try to be a little nice but I got to admit I really kind of go with what Batman says. I haven't meet many women that understand the words unconditional love.

By unconditional love do you mean "I'll still love you even if all of your hair falls out and you gain 30 pounds," or unconditional love as in "You're going to put up with whatever I feel like dishing out and like it ... I don't have to be responsible, thoughtful, or kind and to hell with you if you don't like it."

?

pache100
12-01-2005, 02:46 PM
Pache100 I do understand that you may have left because he had loser syndrome but how can you say he was the love of your life if you left. If he was the love of your life wouldn't it be thicker or thin for richer or poor. Doesn't that move alone make you fickle. If he was the love of your life and meet every need of yours but couldn't hold a job isn't that a prime example of fickle.

No. My self-respect is worth more.

If he'd been disabled, it would be different. But he was an intelligent and physically strong man. There was no reason for him not to work, he just didn't want to, he was lazy. He admitted that. I cannot abide anyone who has no ambition, even if I love them. Everyone in this world should be striving to make themselves better. I could never live with someone who did not feel the same way.

I can say he was the love of my life because he was. I never loved anyone before or since like I loved him. I made sacrifices for him that I would never have made for another human. Even he doesn't know what all I did for him.

easjer
12-01-2005, 02:58 PM
I try to be a little nice but I got to admit I really kind of go with what Batman says. I haven't meet many women that understand the words unconditional love. Women are greedy and evil little pirates ready to take over a new vessel at any moment. I know not a 100% of them but somewhere around 95%. Women have the power and they exercise it regularly. Women are far more brutal and vindictive than any man I've ever met.

Pache100 I do understand that you may have left because he had loser syndrome but how can you say he was the love of your life if you left. If he was the love of your life wouldn't it be thicker or thin for richer or poor. Doesn't that move alone make you fickle. If he was the love of your life and meet every need of yours but couldn't hold a job isn't that a prime example of fickle.

You have a duty to yourself as well. Loving someone doesn't mean giving yourself up to them, it means putting them ahead of yourself, but you still have to have a care for yourself.

Do you really think it's ok for one partner to put in all the work while the other partner does nothing? I bring in 90% of the money in my relationship, because my husband is still in school. I'm ok with that. He's ok with that. He contributes in other ways - cooks, cleans, does laundry. He's a wonderful man who wants to make sure that we are equal partners.

If someone refuses to pull their weight in a relationship, be it fiscally, at home or emotionally, it becomes a toll on the other person, and, in my experience, ends up being abusive. Because the person not contributing anything enjoys that power and manipulates the other partner to continue that power kick.

But this is only my experience. Shrug.

2Blonde
12-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Batman,
Your statement is inherently contradictory. In the scenarios you described, the heartless acts you are attributing to the women are a reaction to the scorning (ie..heartless actions) by a man.

In smotpoker's case though, maybe his girlfriend was just further along in the separation process than he his. Since it's been on her mind for a while then she might have already emotionally left the relationship long before she physically left. So by the time Smotpoker was clued in, it was too late. Or maybe she was sending him clues all along and he didn't get them and all the while she was pulling further and further away until finally she was done. Just because one person is at a different place emotionally doesn't make either one of them wrong, just wrong for each other. Sometimes they can find their way back to each other and sometimes the one who left is just too far gone.

tlongII
12-01-2005, 03:35 PM
I think I may know you... I know someone who smokes pot, lives in mother's garage, has no transportation, calls his mom to pick him up from the club at 2 a.m. after closing, rarely has a job, has deluded musical aspirations, graduated from Brackenridge high school yet tells everyone he went to Central Catholic, and his nickname is moose. Is this you? If so, I hope she stays away from you loser! :lol If not, I hope you keep your job and better yourself with or without her. :fro

Since he has not responded I must conclude that he is indeed moose.

Kip Fanatic
12-01-2005, 03:36 PM
I went through this a few years back. I never really had been with anybody for more then like seven months and was the one who would break off relationships.

I then met my so called first love. We were together for almost three years. Well, she said she needed some time. Yeah right. I found out the hard way that she wanted to go out and meet other guys. How do I know? I busted her. We showed up at the same bar one night. I was there first with a few friends of mine (two of them were girls who knew about my break up). One of them was very pretty, but a bit too hoochie for me. Well, my ex walks in and is there with some other girl and some guy talking. I didn't go up to her and waited for her to see me.

She walked to the restroom and saw this very cute girl (my friend) holding onto my arm and had a fit. She called me from the restroom on my cell and gave me a lot of crap. That right there showed me what kind of girl she was. A girl I didn't want to be with. You know why? If she wouldn't have seen me at the bar with a cute friend, she would have never called and confessed all these things.

I say that if someone really loves you, that they will do anything to be with you. She probably fell out of love for some reason. You need to move on. Its very hard. Very, very hard. You can do it though. Start hanging out with friends and keep busy. One day at a time.

midgetonadonkey
12-01-2005, 03:41 PM
I say that if someone really loves you, that they will do anything to be with you. She probably fell out of love for some reason. You need to move on. Its very hard. Very, very hard. You can do it though. Start hanging out with friends and keep busy. One day at a time.

Word.

Carie
12-01-2005, 04:27 PM
By unconditional love do you mean "I'll still love you even if all of your hair falls out and you gain 30 pounds," or unconditional love as in "You're going to put up with whatever I feel like dishing out and like it ... I don't have to be responsible, thoughtful, or kind and to hell with you if you don't like it."

?
Very good question.

Spurminator
12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Find another date and show up somewhere you know she'll be.

It works all the time on TV.

batman2883
12-01-2005, 04:43 PM

But since this doesn't seem to be your case SmotPoker . . . she's toying with you consciously or unconciously. If you tell her that you are dating and she comes back, have a long talk about what you each are looking far and go from there. But from the sound of it, she's a bitch. And you are better off.GOD DAMN YOU GUYS ALWAYS GOTTA THINK THAT THIS SHIT WAS DONE TO ME, FUCK THAT IF A GIRL EVERY LEFT ME AND FUCKED MY FRIEND THAT BITCH WOULD BE DEAD....BESIDES MY FRIENDS WOULD SLAP A HOE FOR COMING ON TO THEM AFTER BEING WITH ME MY FRIENDS DONT DO THAT SHIT...SO STOP ASSUMING IVE JUST SEEN IT DONE TO TOO MANY PEOPLE.....THATS ALL

Carie
12-01-2005, 04:44 PM
I don't think his intentions is to become a loser he did find work in about a month she bailed on him maybe not for that reason but it sure made for a easy excuse.
I agree with this. One month? For a lot of jobs it takes just that long to hear back from someone about an interview.

batman2883
12-01-2005, 04:46 PM
:lmao

Thats why I like batman he says the shit I think.
Thank you i just don't know how to keep my mouth shut sometimes and im a very vulger person

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 04:49 PM

you are wise. :tu

but i challenge anyone to point out where i led potsmoker wrong. :smokin :elephant

oh, and here's some more advice....put the joint down smoker! :lol

when your ready, of course...:tu

pache100
12-01-2005, 04:50 PM
I agree with this. One month? For a lot of jobs it takes just that long to hear back from someone about an interview.

I do too, to a point. It depends on the history, though. How many times has he been without a job for a month. And how long does he work between the months he doesn't have a job. I believe in giving every possible chance. But, I also, based on personal experience, believe in setting limits. And, unfortunately, the consequences of crossing the limit have to be permanent...otherwise they mean nothing.

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 04:52 PM
and mr. d, I don't love myself.

knowing is half the battle my friend. Goodluck to you, and Godbless you.

You MUST learn to love yourself. Figure out why you don't and fix it. :tu

relationships will be a very easy after that. i promise.

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 04:55 PM

listen man, i have a hard time believing any woman has done you wrong in a way that you didn't do her wrong 1st.

tell me i'm wrong. i want to be wrong.

but what chick made you turn against them. what did she do to you bro?

IF you want to share...if not, no biggie. But Godbless you man. :tu

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 04:59 PM

?

unconditional love is very rare, but very possible.

Regarding your example, all I can say is that unconditional LOVE MUST be a two way street.

If it's only ONE sided. Then the person doing all the loving is getting all the pain as well. And that's sad. :depressed

Carie
I do too, to a point. It depends on the history, though. How many times has he been without a job for a month. And how long does he work between the months he doesn't have a job. I believe in giving every possible chance. But, I also, based on personal experience, believe in setting limits. And, unfortunately, the consequences of crossing the limit have to be permanent...otherwise they mean nothing.
True, I am basing this solely on what OP told us.

batman2883
Okay look i was with this girl in high school this was the only time ive been done wrong, i care about this girl like with everything back then....and this girl was fucking around with her "best friend" the whole time, i didnt shit i was taken advantage of....women sometimes just have no heart....this was back in high school i dont carry that attitude with me now going into relationships but i know that some girls/women have no hearts i have friends that are women that play stupid mind games with men because previous men fucked them over....so they think all men are the same.....

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Okay look i was with this girl in high school this was the only time ive been done wrong, i care about this girl like with everything back then....and this girl was fucking around with her "best friend" the whole time, i didnt shit i was taken advantage of....women sometimes just have no heart....this was back in high school i dont carry that attitude with me now going into relationships but i know that some girls/women have no hearts i have friends that are women that play stupid mind games with men because previous men fucked them over....so they think all men are the same.....

i'm sorry to hear that man. you just gotta remember that that was back in highschool, and we were all kids mentally back then.

there are a whole lot more Good Women out there than bad women.

and 99.9% of the bad women? They were made that way by asshole men that lied and used them and mistreated them.

You are a GOOD man. Be true to yourself and the woman of your dreams will fall into your lap. But until your ready, go for it, have your fun, and just be safe. :tu

easjer
12-01-2005, 05:13 PM
OK, batman, then it's a testament to your friends' poor choices in women.

Also, all women are not like that, and to paint us that way is personally insulting. You were bothered when you thought I assumed you were talking about yourself? It's insulting to read that all women (which must include me) are cold heartless bitches. I may be a bitch (and am on certain occasions) but very, very, very rarely to the people I love.

ObiwanGinobili
12-01-2005, 05:21 PM

if she says she still loves you and she thinks about taking you back then she does. she;s not lying. But thats the emotionla side of her.
The practical side of her can't continue a relationship where her partner has not job and hence she doesn't feel secure. She may also feel that you aren't serious about settling down or are capable of settling down .... since you don't have a job or steady employment. Talking about getting married and then taking the steps to make that happen are 2 different things.

somethign similar happened between my brother and my best friend. they were dating seriously for 3 years... she was ready to get married, and he said he was also.
But he diin;t have a job, wasn't looking for one.. kept commiting to one thign or another and then not following thru. basically he wasn't shapign up to be marriage material. So they broke up, she starting dating another young guy and they got married last year.meanwhile my brother is stil out floating in the wind. He has a serious/not so serious girlfriend, a band, and an on again off again job.
i nthe end they just had 2 different goals even tho they didn't recognize it to start with.

batman2883
12-01-2005, 05:40 PM
what i can say is i know that a lot of women are messed up when they get into relationships now days because someone has fucked them over in previous relationships the difference between women and men sometimes is that us men will get over it and love someone again in the next relationship, where as women carry what id like to call baggage from the past relationships and automatically think that that the new guy is going to be like the old guy was.......this is a classical form of what i like to call "Damaged Goods" i have turned a few damaged goods around in my day trying to show women that not all men are the same, but i mean come on why does it take like a dream guy to do stuff like that women should start a clean slate when they start talking to new guys

SpursWoman
12-01-2005, 05:43 PM
i have turned a few damaged goods around in my day trying to show women that not all men are the same, but i mean come on why does it take like a dream guy to do stuff like that women should start a clean slate when they start talking to new guys

Haven't you been in this forum throwing all of your testosterone around about how you've cheated and are ALWAYS the one to say adios? :wtf

Dude...you're a damaged goods maker, not turner-arounder. :lmao

tlongII
12-01-2005, 05:44 PM
what i can say is i know that a lot of women are messed up when they get into relationships now days because someone has fucked them over in previous relationships the difference between women and men sometimes is that us men will get over it and love someone again in the next relationship, where as women carry what id like to call baggage from the past relationships and automatically think that that the new guy is going to be like the old guy was.......this is a classical form of what i like to call "Damaged Goods" i have turned a few damaged goods around in my day trying to show women that not all men are the same, but i mean come on why does it take like a dream guy to do stuff like that women should start a clean slate when they start talking to new guys

So now you're calling yourself a "dream guy." Oh, okay.

BTW, thanks for the Jessica Alba sig! :smokin

batman2883
12-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Haven't you been in this forum throwing all of your testosterone around about how you've cheated and are ALWAYS the one to say adios? :wtf

Dude...you're a damaged goods maker, not turner-arounder. :lmao
no i never cheated but i am the one that always says adios.....and tlong no im not saying im a dream guy but in order to turn damaged goods around you have to act like a dream guy you have to give them everything they want and sweep them way off their feets more than an average person who hadn't been damaged before

SmotPoker
12-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Well, again, thanks for all of the advice. But I'm moving on, in fact, I had a little flingl yesterday with my ex from hs. I have a job now, and I don't smot the poke as often as I did. All of you have valid points though, and I appreciate them...some of which are just ridiculous.

easjer
12-01-2005, 05:53 PM
the difference between women and men sometimes is that us men will get over it and love someone again in the next relationship, where as women carry what id like to call baggage from the past relationships and automatically think that that the new guy is going to be like the old guy was......

You have got to be kidding me. Ok, let me make a gross generalization too - all abusers are men. I know this because every abusive relationship I've been in (and that would be three) were with abusive men.

Jackass. :rolleyes

I was in a relationship with a guy who couldn't let go of the woman he 'loved' and nothing I ever did was good enough for him because he wouldn't let go of that image of the perfect woman. Thank God I met my husband after him (and if I'd assumed my husband was anything like the abusive assholes I'd been around previously I would not be married to him now, because he never would have had a chance).

It happens to both sexes. You may have more experience with women, because that is the gender you primarily date, but it's not a gender issue.

And the reason people assume you are talking about yourself is that your post is awfully personal. For future reference.

Wifey
12-01-2005, 05:59 PM

You seem to have some serious issues...

SpursWoman
12-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Isn't that the GiG.

Eh, you're right ... they all look a like. :drunk :lol

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 06:04 PM
You seem to have some serious issues...

hi honey. i LooooVE you...:angel

call me laters, i'm out for now.

YOU don't spend too much time here, you gots work to do! :lol

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 06:05 PM
and i took just took away my avatar that makes you angry...your welcome. :tu

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:06 PM

you have no clue about what women want do you?

First, you sound like the kind of guy women should stay away from. You get with them for one intention only and then dump them. You have no idea what love is. Once you find your true love and she dumps you, you will understand, until then you will just continue to be you.

Second, women and men are different and you need to understand those differences in order to make a relationship better.
Give her affection, communication and security. Those usually are the top three.

Third, not all women are the same. You need to find out what she likes and work with her. A relationship is more than just sex...its commitment to that person. To make them happy and by doing so you will be happy.

Mr. Defense
12-01-2005, 06:09 PM
but the sex is Good too! :lmao :elephant

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:11 PM
hi honey. i LooooVE you...:angel

call me laters, i'm out for now.

YOU don't spend too much time here, you gots work to do! :lol

I had interview on Monday with Wells Fargo and tomorrow with Disney...what about you? :lol

I have applied to 13 jobs in 3 days, you? Please, who is the hard worker around here. :princess

love you and thank you for getting rid of JLH...

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:15 PM
you have no clue about what women want do you?

First, you sound like the kind of guy women should stay away from. You get with them for one intention only and then dump them. You have no idea what love is. Once you find your true love and she dumps you, you will understand, until then you will just continue to be you.

Second, women and men are different and you need to understand those differences in order to make a relationship better.
Give her affection, communication and security. Those usually are the top three.

Third, not all women are the same. You need to find out what she likes and work with her. A relationship is more than just sex...its commitment to that person. To make them happy and by doing so you will be happy.you have not one clue about me so dont fucking assume shit i dont get into realtionships for one thing only if i only wanted one thing i would just get it without the relationship so until you truly get to know me....kiss my ass with your stupid assumptions

bigzak25
12-01-2005, 06:18 PM
I had interview on Monday with Wells Fargo and tomorrow with Disney...what about you? :lol

I have applied to 13 jobs in 3 days, you? Please, who is the hard worker around here. :princess

love you and thank you for getting rid of JLH...

ehhh...save it. i'm in like flynn at SAISD and Harlandale...i get to pick.

and Mr. P is giving me a hookup at a private Charter School...so I gots mine.

matter of days only...so i'm gonna party tonight...just fyi...but i won't get drunk...pomise...:angel
:drunk

bigzak25
12-01-2005, 06:21 PM
you have not one clue about me so dont fucking assume shit i dont get into realtionships for one thing only if i only wanted one thing i would just get it without the relationship so until you truly get to know me....kiss my ass with your stupid assumptions

yeah! you tell her! :lol

i got your back bro. :tu

unless she tells me to shut the fuck up...

in which case....your on your own again...:lmao

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:23 PM
HA HA HA dude i can't take when people think they know someone they have never fucking met....trust me im a great fucking guy in person, and i don't deal with women in a bad way, i treat women with the utmost respect and even refer to every girl/woman as ma'am regardless if they are younger than me or not. I have never cheated, and i don't play games, sure i have had numerous outings with different women but that was on mutual levels....i never got with someone just for sex...i choose my relationships wisely

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:23 PM
you have not one clue about me so dont fucking assume shit i dont get into realtionships for one thing only if i only wanted one thing i would just get it without the relationship so until you truly get to know me....kiss my ass with your stupid assumptions

calm down dude...you seem to have an attitude problem...

You don't know anything about women and that's why you have such a hard time with them and cannot stay in a relationship....good luck though...perhaps you just haven't found your compatible match yet... :lol

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:24 PM
oh i know a lot of about women, trust me if i didnt then i would have been the one being dumped all the time, the one thing i can say i have a problem with is commitment, cause i choose not to want to be in anything longer than a year...im too young for anything else

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:24 PM
yeah! you tell her! :lol

i got your back bro. :tu

unless she tells me to shut the fuck up...

in which case....your on your own again...:lmao

YOU ARE VERY DISRESPECFUL AND THE #1 IDIOT ON WOMEN ON THIS FORUM...other wise I would be next to you but we are apart...so, don't get me started. :princess

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:25 PM
HA HA HA dude i can't take when people think they know someone they have never fucking met....trust me im a great fucking guy in person, and i don't deal with women in a bad way, i treat women with the utmost respect and even refer to every girl/woman as ma'am regardless if they are younger than me or not. I have never cheated, and i don't play games, sure i have had numerous outings with different women but that was on mutual levels....i never got with someone just for sex...i choose my relationships wisely

we have met...at GTG at Kori's house...I remember you...

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah and was i rude in any way shape or form?? I have never been to anyone, and sure you met me but you didnt get to know me...big difference

bigzak25
12-01-2005, 06:29 PM
YOU ARE VERY DISRESPECFUL AND THE #1 IDIOT ON WOMEN ON THIS FORUM...

wow...i just got OWNED. thanks for my new sig! :elephant

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:29 PM
oh i know a lot of about women, trust me if i didnt then i would have been the one being dumped all the time, the one thing i can say i have a problem with is commitment, cause i choose not to want to be in anything longer than a year...im too young for anything else

my point exactly...you don't want to commit because you are not in LOVE...that's all...its ok to say it...once you are in Love...commitment is nothing.

midgetonadonkey
12-01-2005, 06:31 PM
my point exactly...you don't want to commit because you are not in LOVE...that's all...its ok to say it...once you are in Love...commitment is nothing.

Even when you are in love commitment isn't easy.

batman2883
no its not that i was deeply in love with my last g/f with all my damn heart i was in love but i was looking out for my school too she wanted a deeper deeper commitment i couldnt give her, she knew before we started i told her i wasnt even going to think about marriage till after im done with school, cause i want to be able to support a my wife and kids when i have some with her. I want to be able to support and not make her suffer while i went to school.........

bigzak25
it's NOT you batman. it's me. she's venting. just roll with it and don't take it too seriously. her anger is at me, directed toward anyone that reminds her of the sins of my past.

it's my fault. but i've learned. and i'm MUCH better now.

wifey, this guy isn't doing anything to hurt anyone.

it ALWAYS TAKES TWO TO TANGO!

he's a Good Man, he's young. he's having fun and living his life as best he can.

we are all doing the same, just living as best we can and trying to be better people day by day.

and he is right. you cannot judge others unless you are willing to have them judge you right back.

so i'd do more reading and learning and less fingerpointing. i love you!

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Yeah and was i rude in any way shape or form?? I have never been to anyone, and sure you met me but you didnt get to know me...big difference

I don't know you but I am making my comments based on what you are writing dude...so chill

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:38 PM
no its not that i was deeply in love with my last g/f with all my damn heart i was in love but i was looking out for my school too she wanted a deeper deeper commitment i couldnt give her, she knew before we started i told her i wasnt even going to think about marriage till after im done with school, cause i want to be able to support a my wife and kids when i have some with her. I want to be able to support and not make her suffer while i went to school.........

thats understandable...but why the breakup

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:39 PM
it's NOT you batman. it's me. she's venting. just roll with it and don't take it too seriously. her anger is at me, directed toward anyone that reminds her of the sins of my past.

it's my fault. but i've learned. and i'm MUCH better now.

wifey, this guy isn't doing anything to hurt anyone.

it ALWAYS TAKES TWO TO TANGO!

he's a Good Man, he's young. he's having fun and living his life as best he can.

we are all doing the same, just living as best we can and trying to be better people day by day.

and he is right. you cannot judge others unless you are willing to have them judge you right back.

so i'd do more reading and learning and less fingerpointing. i love you!

I am not judging anyone...just making comments based on what I am reading and it has nothing to do with you BigZak so don't take it personally, the world does not revolve around you...

you have made really bad decisions in your life because you thought I was not the one and now you are paying for them...isn't it better to learn from someone else's mistake than regret it in your own life...I am not trying to convince anyone of anything...just sharing my point of view just as you do all the time on the forum...so just seat back and relax...and remember - it has nothing to do with you

The Hustler
12-01-2005, 06:41 PM
What's going on here?

Why can't we all just get along? Huh? Huh?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Rodney_king.jpg

TheTruth
12-01-2005, 06:41 PM
batman is a chode licker

The Hustler
12-01-2005, 06:42 PM
I am not judging anyone...just making comments based on what I am reading and it has nothing to do with you BigZak so don't take it personally, the world does not revolve around you...

sure it does. :lol

Oh, Gee!!
12-01-2005, 06:42 PM
The Wifey is on the rag

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:43 PM
The breakup cause i wasnt ready to get married and i wasnt ready to do that kinda thing yet, i want to finish school first

Triumph
12-01-2005, 06:43 PM
The Wifey is on the rag

^^^

ohhhh....shit.

don't make this harder on me than it already is guys....please? pretty please...:lol

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:44 PM
batman is a chode licker
I THOUGHT FLUFFY WAS MY FRIEND

Triumph
12-01-2005, 06:45 PM
The breakup cause i wasnt ready to get married and i wasnt ready to do that kinda thing yet, i want to finish school first

dude...if you really thought she was the one?

you wouldn't have let her go. bottomline.

TOP-CHERRY
12-01-2005, 06:45 PM
I heard boys had cooties.

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:46 PM

I dated for 7 years...even long distant...

Triumph
12-01-2005, 06:47 PM
true.

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:48 PM
im sorry but i didnt want to bring her down with my schooling i didnt want her life to be hectic cause i was the one going to school, she had to live her life, i just wouldnt do that to someone

Triumph
12-01-2005, 06:50 PM
im sorry but i didnt want to bring her down with my schooling i didnt want her life to be hectic cause i was the one going to school, she had to live her life, i just wouldnt do that to someone

i can relate to this. :tu

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:50 PM

what is she doing now?

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:51 PM
i can relate to this. :tu

how?

Triumph
i'm out. goodluck with the wifey peeps. welcome to MY World! :lol

Triumph
how?

uhhh...i bolded the parts. just scroll up.

i'm outs honey...i gots a gtg to get ready fo.

talk to you lates. :tu

LOVE YOU! :spin

TOP-CHERRY
12-01-2005, 06:52 PM
I had no idea Triumph was Bigzak.

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:53 PM
ha ha ha your nuts cherry and wifey she is a teacher

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:53 PM
I had no idea Triumph was Bigzak.

He is also The Hustler, Mr. Defense, Masteryoda, Tony Montana and Puppy Dog...did I miss any?

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:54 PM
yeah he was bigsac for a while too

TOP-CHERRY
12-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Does he have multiple-personality disorder?

batman2883
12-01-2005, 06:56 PM
alright ladies and gents it was fun pouring my heart out i gotta run to school now talk to you peeps manana.......good night cherry

Shelly
12-01-2005, 06:57 PM

Was she willing to stick it out with you while you were in school?

Wifey
12-01-2005, 06:57 PM

you guessed it :lol

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2005, 07:05 PM
damn...Zak is Yoda? I thought Yoda was usually WAY too funny to be him...I just assumed it was mouse...

tlongII
12-01-2005, 07:21 PM

The truth is you wanted to have fun. Admit it. It's okay.

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 10:14 AM
I really don't know whether to laugh or cry at that post. :cry :lmao

batman2883
12-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Bishop is right cause when we get home for a hard day at work what do we have to do, we have to sit and listen to the problems the women had either at work or at home, i mean i dont mind listening but if im really tired and it seems like im not paying attention, trust me im still paying attention, I love you women and i love women with attitudes especially but sometimes you can go a little bit overboard with certain situations.....We just want to come home, love and show tenderness to you women, and relax, cause it isnt right that we are happier at work than we are at homes sometimes....and once again this isnt from experience cause im not married but i have a lot of friends that have been through this

Shelly
12-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Not in my house.

I ask him how his day was. He says fine. He asks how mine was. I say gnarly. And then I go yell at the kids to knock it off.

easjer
12-02-2005, 10:44 AM
:bang

:depressed

:pctoss

batman2883
12-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Not in my house.

I ask him how his day was. He says fine. He asks how mine was. I say gnarly. And then I go yell at the kids to knock it off.

you are the coolest wife ever

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Not in my house.

Not in my house, either.

I'd be nekkid when he got home but for the presence of my kids, so I settle for a kiss and usually a nice long hug and a "how was your day?". And at least 7 times out of 10 dinner is already ready by then....even after working all day.

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Oh, yeah....99% of the time you get what you give. If she starts acting cold and starts what you might consider nagging more, or being gone more often...take a good, long look in the mirror before you lay the blame all on her. Although, I don't think I've ever met a man who ever did anything wrong....it's always been *her*. :spin

It's a very rare instance that if you're treating your woman right that she won't reciprocate. But I do agree, there are some seriously selfish, high-maintenance bitches out there...but they are not the majority by a long shot. If that's all you happen to be attracted to, then that's *your* problem.

batman2883
12-02-2005, 11:06 AM
HaHaHa thats my house only at my place she says "stop at least wait until the kids go to bed."
crap my ex and i were like fucking jack rabbits, we made love like almost everytime we were in each others presence....id get home from work and bam its time to get it on, ill take a shower eat dinner then bam time again, then id clean up go lay down watch tv and an hour into the show, bam again.....it was so great...she was great.....oh how i miss her

N.Y. Johnny
12-02-2005, 11:09 AM
crap my ex and i were like fucking jack rabbits, we made love like almost everytime we were in each others presence....id get home from work and bam its time to get it on, ill take a shower eat dinner then bam time again, then id clean up go lay down watch tv and an hour into the show, bam again.....it was so great...she was great.....oh how i miss her

Gamma-O

pop one of those and you're good to go all day...the Hormones of a Teenager, but the experience of a MAN

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 11:19 AM
Who is that directed to.

Whomever the shoe might fit. Just a random thought... :)

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 11:23 AM
:lol :makeout

batman2883
12-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Gamma-O

pop one of those and you're good to go all day...the Hormones of a Teenager, but the experience of a MAN
im still 22 so i dont need any pills, i can go all day and have done so plenty of times...i'd have to say a girl that has a great sex appetite=longer relationships with batman ha ha ha ha, but seriously its so so so much great to have sex with someone you love than just some one night stand

Solid D
12-02-2005, 12:13 PM
I love generalizing. Women don't have a ******* clue. You gals think you can just throw a beer in our hand and turn on the game and thats enough.

We need quiet time at least a hour a day. We don't want to hear your B.S. about taking out the trash, do you look fat, and how uncomfortable Aunt Flow makes you feel when she come to visit. Enough. We are men keep it on the surface we show are love and apriciation through a kiss before bed, Prada, and Coach.

We are ******* tired. We work all day so you guys can relax and keep the next generation of kids from stealing from us. I know some women work but lets get real most women don't and if they do its usually because they're bored and need something to do before picking up the kids before school.

Don't give this raising kids is so tiring ****. Changing a ***** diaper and serving some baby food during commercials between Day of Our lives is not anything like the crap men go through in a day. The pressure to provide is unfathomable to most women thats why they look for a man to support them and then when they get bored they cheat.

If your a women and work and are either supplying the primary income or are making over 30k a year this doesn't apply to you. You have exceeded my expectation.

Bishop, I was laughing at your post and shaking my head (because I thought you were playin') but it now seems you are a bitterman. With that jaded outlook, you won't ever have a decent relationship with a woman...unless you can get rid of some of your demons, get them all out actually, and get a better peace of mind on things.

Women are great if you lessen your selfish thoughts and focus on other's, including theirs but not limited to their, needs.

Solid D
12-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Your explanation does clear things up on how sarcastic and cynical you were being. The detail makes a difference, although you probably didn't need to go that level of detail. "She rarely pulls my puppet strings" :lol

It sounds like you are communicating well and have dealt with the demons. Nobody is perfect, nor is any relationship. If mutual love and respect is there, the price of working at your relationship is well worth it.

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 01:53 PM
He is also The Hustler, Mr. Defense, Masteryoda, Tony Montana and Puppy Dog...did I miss any?

very good. :depressed

just remember that the only reason you know is cuz i let you know...:tu :lol

and I am not masteryoda. that's a whole nuther story though...

and tony montana was my asshole phase...which i might be inclined to use from time to time, but i'm not currently in the mood...:lmao

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 01:56 PM

i'd answer this, but i'm in the middle of a 1 man intervention, so let me get back to you...:tu

and this guy, lemme tell you...he's a real fuckin lunatic...i mean...i'm trying to restrain him right now...even as you read this....cool...he's restrained....:lol

no i'm not...

yes you are mutherfucker...settle down....

why should I?

cuz i said so...that's why....

yeah? and who the fuck are you?

you gonna do something?

that's right...your all talk....

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Oh, yeah....99% of the time you get what you give. If she starts acting cold and starts what you might consider nagging more, or being gone more often...take a good, long look in the mirror before you lay the blame all on her. Although, I don't think I've ever met a man who ever did anything wrong....it's always been *her*. :spin

It's a very rare instance that if you're treating your woman right that she won't reciprocate. But I do agree, there are some seriously selfish, high-maintenance bitches out there...but they are not the majority by a long shot. If that's all you happen to be attracted to, then that's *your* problem.

i really like this post...i'm gonna repeat it but from a man's point of view...:tu

Oh, yeah....99% of the time you get what you give. If he starts acting cold and starts what you might consider nagging more, or being gone more often...take a good, long look in the mirror before you lay the blame all on him. Although, I don't think I've ever met a woman who ever did anything wrong....it's always been *him*. :spin

It's a very rare instance that if you're treating your man right that he won't reciprocate. But I do agree, there are some seriously selfish, high-maintenance assholes out there...but they are not the majority by a long shot. If that's all you happen to be attracted to, then that's *your* problem.

:smokin

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 02:26 PM
I wasn't in this forum bitching or "woe is me'ing" about men, now, was I?

Of course that can be true ... I never said it couldn't be. I, personally, just happen to know a lot more men who care about their level of intoxication and time spent with friends than they apparently do about their responsibilities to their families.

Ones that are regular drug users, heavy drinkers, spend at least once...usually more...evenings partying all night with friends without even bothering to call....who can't hold a job, don't help at all around the house, don't pull their weight financially...and yet can't for the life of them figure out why she's always such a bitch and nagging all of the time. I've just known too many of these individuals over the course of my lifetime. I know a lot of divorced people, too. :depressed.

I also happen to know a few very awesome men. :tu

I don't know many high-maintenance bitches, though, because those typically aren't the kind of people I enjoy hanging around. :spin

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 02:39 PM
SW, i didn't change your post to direct it at you...i changed it because is was very well said, and i wanted to rep for the Good Guys as well...the coin always has two sides...we all know this...i just wanted people to see the other side as well...

as for you post above though?

in my current unemployed and hungover state, i must say i am offended.
boooo....hssssss. :p

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 02:51 PM
:lol :makeout

I actually had in mind a few friends I have away from the forum when I said that....sorry. :oops :lol

That's what happens 15 years after the good girls get the bad boys. Which also makes me laugh at the several posts I've seen over the last couple of weeks here about girls only liking guys that treat them like shit....I know how that always turns out. Eventually the good girls get tired of it, and bad boy ends up scraping the skidmarks off his own BVD's.

:fro :lol

Shelly
12-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Eventually the good girls get tired of it, and bad boy ends up scraping the skidmarks off his own BVD's.

Thank you. Thank you very much for that visual.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go eat some chocolate now!

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Whats your definition of heavy drinker.

Someone who drinks a lot? :lol

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Thank you. Thank you very much for that visual.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go eat some chocolate now!

You're welcome! :lol

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Eventually the good girls get tired of it, and bad boy ends up scraping the skidmarks off his own BVD's.

scraping? wtf? :lmao

those don't need to be cleaned, those need to be thrown away...:lol

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 03:42 PM
scraping? wtf? :lmao

those don't need to be cleaned, those need to be thrown away...:lol

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Fortunately I've never encountered such a thing ... I was just trying to think of something pretty damn nasty. Yeah, I'd imagine those would be shit-canned, so to speak. :lol

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 03:46 PM
and bishop, people who drink too much KNOW they do.

they just choose to accept it and say fuck it...until something bad happens...THAT's when people learn lessons the hard way...

again, not saying this is you....actually...i'm talking about myself.

DWI in 2000. Public Intox in 2000.

Used to drive high too. Ask desflood...we use to party together...:lmao

seriously though...i'm lucky. i never hurt anyone physically.

and i don't do that shit no more...

although i did drink more than i should have last night...i knew i was cool and i wasn't drunk or buzzing and i made it home...lesson learned. :tu

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Who the hell wears BVD's anyway.

Do they still even make them? Ya'll are too damn literal. :lol

pache100
12-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Let me put it this way do guys under 35 still were tighty whitey's. Damn I don't wear anything I figured all guys after 13 or 14 just let the boys go wherever the boys go.

EEEEEUUWWWW! That can't be comfortable.

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 04:11 PM
huh? :lol

I'd imagine someone who would wear tighty-whities would do so for the support ... the same way women with big boobs need a well-fitting bra. The bigger they are, the more it hurts when they are allowed to just hang. :spin :spin

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 04:15 PM
I have about 4 or 5 drinks a night over 4 hours sometimes more on Sat. Since my father in-law moved in I drink about a 6 or 7 beers on monday night. Maybe 2 or 3 nights a month I don't drink. I very rarely get shit faced maybe 2 or 3 times a year I would consider myself drunk. I get a buzz maybe once a week but only on my first or second drink on a empty stomach. I drink because I enjoy it and it relaxes me. Am I a heavy drinker or a alcholic.

so at a minimum, you have 4 drinks a night, for 27 days out of 30 per month.

more on saturday.

but now on mondays, your drinking a 6 pack.

but you only get shitface drunk 2 times a year.

you know that you get a buzz once a week (which i can only assume is a testament to your bodies high tolerance) but only on an empty stomach, even though you drink every day...almost everyday.

you enjoy drinking because it relaxes you.

okay. those are the facts, as spoken by you.

Let me ask you this. Do you believe that you NEED alcohol to relax?

And as for you asking others if your an alcoholic, only YOU can answer that question brother.

An alcoholic is not someone that gets drunk all the time.

An alcoholic is just a regular person...but one that has a DEPENDANCY on alcohol.

I've been there. I know. But i got tired of getting wasted, overeating and then throwing up in the back yard before i passed out...

so i switched to weed.

worked great. no calories. really really relaxed me.

but then i got lazy. i accepted all the shittyness in my life.

shittyness that I was responsible for in the 1st place.

so i quit weed.

and i'm trying to stop drinking, but it's not easy.

I don't get drunk though. NEVER.

and i've been to the bar 3 or 4 times in the past two weeks without drinking anything but water with lime...so i know I own my vices....i own them to the point where they are no longer vices. which is great.

ask yourself this brother. cuz i'm telling you this cuz i care for you as a brother even though we are of no relation.

so ask yourself...do you own the alcohol or does it own you.

Godbless you. You are in my prayers. :tu

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 04:21 PM
I have about 4 or 5 drinks a night over 4 hours sometimes more on Sat. Since my father in-law moved in I drink about a 6 or 7 beers on monday night. Maybe 2 or 3 nights a month I don't drink. I very rarely get shit faced maybe 2 or 3 times a year I would consider myself drunk. I get a buzz maybe once a week but only on my first or second drink on a empty stomach. I drink because I enjoy it and it relaxes me. Am I a heavy drinker or a alcholic.

Everyone's tolerance for alcohol is different, but I'd definitely watch out if alcoholism runs in your family...and probably find a little more healthy way to unwind. :tu

Of course you know that reformed heavy drinkers are always worse on the soap box than those that have never had a sip, right? :lol

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Its also much easier to get a BJ while your driving if there isn't all kinds of layers for her to navigate.

OMG, don't even get me started on that one.... :lmao :lmao

Mr. Defense
12-02-2005, 04:42 PM
well man, i must say i admire the fact that you quit smoking.

and doing it for your wife and child shows just how good a man you are and how you can do anything you choose when you have the proper motivation.

as for your drinking?

One opinion matters Ryan. YOURS.

maybe you should ask those that LOVE you most in your life. see what they have to say about it. you'll KNOW that whatever they tell you, it's cuz they love you.

so ask them if your in need of some persepective.

it sound like you are very responsible with your drinking.

i give you props for that cuz there are very very few people that could drink like you do and be as responsible as you are.

You don't need and maybe you don't want my advice, but i'm gonna give it anyway and you can disregard as you choose...

but i'd suggest having a glass of water with every drink. alternate.

you lose nothing. you still get to drink as much alcohol as you choose to.

but your liver will be happier. i can promise you that. :tu

Goodluck man. I'm done preaching on this subject...

now...as for your no underwear problem...:lol

all i can say is? My boys need a house....a big one too...:lmao

and women have stopped wearing thongs now right?

i mean, how the fuck can that be comfortable....

TOP-CHERRY
12-02-2005, 06:04 PM
I love generalizing. Women don't have a fucking clue. You gals think you can just throw a beer in our hand and turn on the game and thats enough.

We need quiet time at least a hour a day. We don't want to hear your B.S. about taking out the trash, do you look fat, and how uncomfortable Aunt Flow makes you feel when she come to visit. Enough. We are men keep it on the surface we show are love and apriciation through a kiss before bed, Prada, and Coach.

We are fucking tired. We work all day so you guys can relax and keep the next generation of kids from stealing from us.
HAH!
Yeah, tired enough to be posting in a Spurs forum about relationships while "working", right?

The pressure to provide is unfathomable to most women thats why they look for a man to support them and then when they get bored they cheat.

If your a women and work and are either supplying the primary income or are making over 30k a year this doesn't apply to you. You have exceeded my expectation.
These 2 statements are contradictory. First, you say that the pressure to provide is too much for a woman... which means that your expectation of a woman is to provide for the family. So how is it that women who do provide "exceed" your expectation?

Puppy Dog
12-02-2005, 06:11 PM
^uh oh ryan. this one is not playing. :lmao

it's your fault bro...your stirred the nest...:lol

TOP-CHERRY
12-02-2005, 06:12 PM
I realize he was supposedly exaggerating... But I'm just sayin'...

Solid D
12-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Does this thread have a chance of becoming another Quattro thread, but on a different level?

TOP-CHERRY
12-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Only time will tell.

Puppy Dog
12-02-2005, 06:24 PM
ryan has some issues with women stemming from past experience.

i think that much is obvious.

this has led to him being overly judgmental of women as a whole at this point in his life.

we all fall victim to this with regard to the opposite sex at one time or another in our lives...

SpursWoman
12-02-2005, 06:44 PM
we all fall victim to this with regard to the opposite sex at one time or another in our lives...

Took me finding a really good one to semi-get over it. :) :tu