PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Candidates In Key Battleground States Are Ducking Debates With Their GOP Opponents

daboom1
08-31-2022, 03:46 PM
The Fetterman campaign in Pennsylvania declined a September debate, while Katie Hobbs and Mark Kelly in Arizona are questioning debate format rules.

Democrat candidates running in key U.S. Senate and gubernatorial races across the country are avoiding debates with their Republican opponents in the leadup to the 2022 midterm elections.

On Tuesday, Pennsylvania’s Democrat candidate for U.S. Senate John Fetterman announced that he would not be participating in a televised debate scheduled for Sept. 6 against his Republican opponent Mehmet Oz, citing his ongoing recovery from a stroke as part of his justification for the decision.

“As I recover from this stroke and improve my auditory processing and speech, I look forward to continuing to meet with the people of Pennsylvania. They’ll always know where I stand,” he said in a statement.

Since his stroke in May, Fetterman has had limited public appearances on the campaign trail, with the Pennsylvania Democrat producing incoherent ramblings during speeches to voters.

In his statement, Fetterman also cited his hurt feelings over comments from the Oz campaign as his main reason for not participating in the debate. Earlier on Tuesday, the Oz team had put out a list of “concessions” for the debate to accommodate Fetterman, which included an offer to “‘pay for any additional medical personnel’ that Fetterman might need on standby” and “bathroom breaks and allowing him to have all of his notes on hand, along with an earpiece to obtain answers from his staff.”

“Today’s statement from Dr. Oz’s team made it abundantly clear that they think it is funny to mock a stroke survivor. I chose not to participate in this farce,” Fetterman said. “My recovery may be a joke to Dr. Oz and his team, but it’s real for me.”

“I will not be participating in a debate the first week of September, but look forward to having … a real conversation on this once Dr. Oz and his team are ready to take this seriously,” he added.

Fetterman has yet to commit to any of the five moderated debates proposed by Oz earlier this month.

The Oz campaign has since released a press release on the matter, with Communications Director Brittany Yanick saying that Fetterman’s campaign “is insulting the intelligence of Pennsylvania voters.”

“We heard John Fetterman won’t debate Oz in the ‘first week of September’. Ok, so when will he debate?” Yanick said. “He won’t ever say – not even in his latest whiny statement.”

The Fetterman campaign did not respond to The Federalist’s inquiry as to whether Fetterman believes Pennsylvania voters deserve to see him and Oz debating the issues most pertinent to the commonwealth on live television.

Pennsylvania is hardly the only state where Democrat candidates are seemingly ducking their Republican opponents’ debate challenges. In Arizona, the state’s Democrat candidates for governor and U.S. Senate, Katie Hobbs and Mark Kelly, are both reportedly attempting to create an issue out of existing debate format rules to avoid debating their respective GOP opponents, Kari Lake and Blake Masters.

According to Arizona Central reporter Stacey Barchenger, Hobbs was supposed to RSVP for the [Citizens Clean Elections Commission (AZCCEC)] & [Arizona PBS] gubernatorial debate” on Aug. 26, but “at 5:24 p.m., her campaign manager sent an email to AZCCEC asking for a meeting to discuss changes to the format” before fully committing.

“Asking for changes, Hobbs’ campaign manager Nicole DeMont cited the primary debate among GOP candidates for #AZgov she said ‘turned Arizona into a national laughing stock, and Secretary Hobbs has too much respect for this state and its voters to participate in such an event,'” Barchenger reported in a tweet.

“We would like to find a time to meet to discuss changes to the proposed format that will avoid another circus like the GOP primary debate and will lead to a substantive debate of ideas between the candidates,” DeMont reportedly added.

https://twitter.com/sbarchenger/status/1563335267653537801?s=20

In the state’s U.S. Senate race, Democrat candidate Mark Kelly has similarly been raising complaints over AZCCEC’s current debate format, with Kelly’s campaign manager reportedly saying in an email to the group that the campaign has “some concerns about the suggested format” after “seeing [the] recent Republican gubernatorial debate.”

Debate organizers have given Hobbs and Kelly a Friday deadline to accept or decline the invitation to the October debate, according to local Arizona reporter Brahm Resnik, who also confirmed that both Lake and Masters have already agreed to participate.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/31/democrat-candidates-in-key-battleground-states-are-ducking-debates-with-their-gop-opponents/

koriwhat
08-31-2022, 06:02 PM
Fetterman is a stroke away from death. That dude talks as well as dumbshit Robinette yet he resembles crackhead Hunter more.

spurraider21
08-31-2022, 06:05 PM
im not a republican but im going to chime in this thread only to shit on a democrat, like i always do

koriwhat
08-31-2022, 06:06 PM
im not a republican but im going to chime in this thread only to shit on a democrat, like i always do

Show me a democrat and I'll show you a leftist... You fucks aren't democrats or shall I say Liberals in the least. Fucking scumbag leftists is what yall are. And cry some more over me you dipshit.

spurraider21
08-31-2022, 06:19 PM
Show me a democrat and I'll show you a leftist... You fucks aren't democrats or shall I say Liberals in the least. Fucking scumbag leftists is what yall are. And cry some more over me you dipshit.
:lol the one time i asked you to lay out what an actual liberal is you basically rattled off a bunch of conservative positions

im sorry that you're so ashamed and embarrassed over your own politics that you can never just admit what your actual political orientation is or which politicians you like

koriwhat
08-31-2022, 06:20 PM
:lol the one time i asked you to lay out what an actual liberal is you basically rattled off a bunch of conservative positions

Show me or stfu. Either way IDGAF because Liberals don't exist anymore especially in the minds of leftist scum. Anyone not in the cult is right wing and so be it! :tu

Are you going to continue to cry about like yall pussies always cry about, "you wish death daily"? :lmao

ChumpDumper
08-31-2022, 06:21 PM
Show me or stfu. Either way IDGAF because Liberals don't exist anymore especially in the minds of leftist scum. Anyone not in the cult is right wing and so be it! :tu

:lmao

koriwhat
08-31-2022, 06:23 PM
Again CumDumpster, I don't give a fuck about you. Go tend to your whale of wife and lay off ST you fucking bitch.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2022, 06:27 PM
Again CumDumpster, I don't give a fuck about you. Go tend to your whale of wife and lay off ST you fucking bitch.

:cry

spurraider21
08-31-2022, 06:49 PM

Are you going to continue to cry about like yall pussies always cry about, "you wish death daily"? :lmao
how about just people who want to...

ban abortions
roll back gay marriage
make it legal to discriminate against LGBT people
give tax breaks to the rich
deny or ignore climate change
refuse any form of gun control
want religion in the classroom
want to privatize social security or roll back medicare/medicaid

i think those are good enough metrics to be right wing

when you get into muh white people being replaced and wanting to overturn elections, thats when you get into magafascist territory

spurraider21
08-31-2022, 06:53 PM
:lmao "not sure" how a conservative is different from a liberal :lmao

so whats a true liberal in your eyes? policy positions, etc. or who would be an example?

anyone who can think reasonably without being a sissy and getting their feelings hurt or involved in every damn issue. we have to go back a couple decades to find a real liberal. they don't exist in today's world.

so what policy positions would a true liberal hold on the major issues?

- uphold law and order
- let people govern their own bodies
- less government involvement(even though i think yall want more gov intervention)
- fuck handouts for those with the capacity to work
- prop up our communities
-etc...

the list could go on and on. as well, you far leftys probably hold some of the same ideals close that i agree with except i believe yall go to the extremes of issues and then plop them feels on top of them. yall muddy the waters.

cool. so how would a true conservative differ from a true liberal on these issues?

not sure. i'd say yall have quite a few issues that seem the same on paper but yall can't come to a compromise.

koriwhat
08-31-2022, 06:53 PM

ban abortions
roll back gay marriage

when you get into muh white people being replaced and wanting to overturn elections, thats when you get into magafascist territory

All of that shit is bs you're trying to put on me. Where's this large archive of "muh conservative" stance? Huh SR?

You're such a little bitch bro.

spurraider21
08-31-2022, 06:55 PM
what are some flaws of conservatism?

i dno by heres why liberals suck!

What is wrong with modern conservatism? Be specific.

lol be specific. why you trolls always so demanding? power complex much?

as for your question... just because i haven't sat here and actually downed this guy or that guy in the conservative party doesn't mean i like or relate to that party. as i have said before, real liberalism died decades ago and the manifestation of liberalism today is more repressive. from free speech to the 2nd amendment, liberals want to silence it all. sad but true. that's the liberal ideology i can't stand and usually it's hipsters, young 20 yr olds with no life experience, old crotchety hippys that are now biz people, professors, etc... a scourge on our society!

When asked to describe flaws of conservatism, totally nonpartisan koriwhat turns that into a long winded rant about liberalism. I'm shocked

koriwhat
08-31-2022, 06:58 PM
You going to post the same dribble in multiple threads because you got your panties in a wad crybaby?

daboom1
08-31-2022, 07:16 PM
All of that shit is bs you're trying to put on me. Where's this large archive of "muh conservative" stance? Huh SR?

You're such a little bitch bro.

Do yourself a favor and smash that ignore button for that MF'er :lol

spurraider21
08-31-2022, 07:31 PM
Do yourself a favor and smash that ignore button for that MF'er :lol
yeah go create a safe space

Ef-man
08-31-2022, 07:38 PM
what are some flaws of conservatism?

i dno by heres why liberals suck!

10th grade education getting curb stomped. :lmao

Am ready for his idgaf reply rant.

Plus beep boop support (i.e., put him on ignore) is sure sign that joey is being told to run away. :lmao

spurraider21
08-31-2022, 08:40 PM

so ashamed of your own political views :lmao

"liberals dont exist anymore"

how are real liberals different from real conservatives?

i dno

Joseph Kony
08-31-2022, 09:35 PM
:lmao calf tats getting curbstomped in this thread

Not surprising the guy who thinks getting his ass beat by his boss is something to brag about also doesnt know how to articulate his own political views and has no idea how to explain anything when someone calls him on it

"yeah well idgaf what you think i dont have to answer to you bro!"

:lmao :lmao

Trill Clinton
08-31-2022, 10:04 PM

https://c.tenor.com/MejYSDpuSFMAAAAC/dwaynewade-smh.gif

Ef-man
08-31-2022, 10:23 PM

Damn, you should have given us a heads up about the violence contained in the tweet!

I was not prepared for the major dick slap she gave Kemp. :tu

daboom1
08-31-2022, 10:39 PM

Props for memorizing and reciting that talking point :tu

She needs to lay off them cheeseburgers tho :lol

MultiTroll
08-31-2022, 10:51 PM
Damn, you should have given us a heads up about the violence contained in the tweet!

I was not prepared for the major dick slap she gave Kemp. :tu
:clap Get the black brothas to the vote.

"Massive Black and women voter turnout sends Kemp, GOP and Trump retards packing."

ElNono
08-31-2022, 11:32 PM
Would help if the GOP would put forward serious candidates, tbh… can Herschel Walker even talk?

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 02:05 AM
10th grade education getting curb stomped. :lmao

Am ready for his idgaf reply rant.

Plus beep boop support (i.e., put him on ignore) is sure sign that joey is being told to run away. :lmao

I'd smash your face in bro but like all the others you're a fucking pussy too. :tu

so ashamed of your own political views :lmao

"liberals dont exist anymore"

how are real liberals different from real conservatives?

i dno

Bro my views have always been out there yet you think putting words in my mouth is the truth when it's just your "truth" because you're a shit lawyer and this proves just that. Again, show me how much of a conservative I am which you have yet to do up to this point. Where's your paralegal at when you clearly need her/him most rn?

As far as liberals go, you're not one buddy. You're a blatant piece of shit leftist and you know it. Don't act coy by trying to pretend you don't know the difference.

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 02:14 AM

ban abortions
roll back gay marriage

Show me where I agreed with any of those outside of "gun control". :lmao

Ef-man
09-01-2022, 08:34 AM
I'd smash your face in bro but like all the others you're a fucking pussy too. :tu

I showed "my old gangster buddy" a photo of your calf-tats and this post of yours.

He couldn't stop laughing and all he said in the end was, "he ain't doing shit bro".

It's going to be hilarious if your ass comes within 10 feet of me.

Leetonidas
09-01-2022, 10:20 AM

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 11:40 AM

ban abortions
roll back gay marriage

Show me where I agreed with any of those outside of "gun control". :lmao
:lol

The climate hoax is nothing more than a smoke screen to enrich the scum of the world while we in the USA pretend we don't need fossil fuels ourself. SMH

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 11:43 AM

Bro my views have always been out there yet you think putting words in my mouth is the truth when it's just your "truth" because you're a shit lawyer and this proves just that. Again, show me how much of a conservative I am which you have yet to do up to this point. Where's your paralegal at when you clearly need her/him most rn?

As far as liberals go, you're not one buddy. You're a blatant piece of shit leftist and you know it. Don't act coy by trying to pretend you don't know the difference.
you admittedly dont know the difference between liberals and conservatives

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 02:56 PM
I showed "my old gangster buddy" a photo of your calf-tats and this post of yours.

He couldn't stop laughing and all he said in the end was, "he ain't doing shit bro".

I'd still smash your face in bro. :tu

you admittedly dont know the difference between liberals and conservatives

When did I "admit" that exactly?

As for climate change... Of course our climate changes over vast periods of time. It's just not what you stupid cultish fucks believe though. We were already supposed to be frozen to death decades ago but that never happened. I remember as a kid we were supposed to be very concerned about acid rain yet that never happened. So again, it's a Dem platform to convince retards like you to vote for other retards like them. Dumbfuck!

Blake
09-01-2022, 03:13 PM
She needs to lay off them cheeseburgers tho :lol

https://s.abcnews.com/images/Politics/190115_atm_trump_fast_food_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Pretty sure there's a reverse Trump crack jpg for every crack Qris tries to make

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 03:44 PM
When did I "admit" that exactly?
when you were asked how a true conservative would differ from true liberals on policies, you said you didnt know. thats your admission

As for climate change... Of course our climate changes over vast periods of time. It's just not what you stupid cultish fucks believe though. We were already supposed to be frozen to death decades ago but that never happened. I remember as a kid we were supposed to be very concerned about acid rain yet that never happened. So again, it's a Dem platform to convince retards like you to vote for other retards like them. Dumbfuck!
when people are talking about climate change in this context, they dont just mean "the climate changes over time." the more relevant point is whether human contributions to the greenhouse effect are having a significant impact on the current trajectory, and whether we should change some of the things we've been doing to address that, ie reduce emissions. im not asking about a supposed freeze or acid rain (which... did happen btw)

you clearly dismiss the bolded as a hoax, and therefore fit the described criteria of denying/ignoring climate change

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 03:54 PM
when you were asked how a true conservative would differ from true liberals on policies, you said you didnt know. thats your admission

Nah I most likely said, "I don't know", because I'm sick of you fucking retards thinking any and all people are beholden to your every request and question. I truly don't give a fuck what you ask of me bro.

As well, I don't give a fuck what you conclude about my stance on the climate either.

You're fucking worthless like all the other pussies here on ST and irl. :tu

Edit; You think I don't believe humans play a role in how our climate changes? Wake me up when the USA is more than 5% of the problem and China/India isn't comprised of the other 90+%. Fuck off puto!

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Nah I most likely said, "I don't know", because I'm sick of you fucking retards thinking any and all people are beholden to your every request and question. I truly don't give a fuck what you ask of me bro.

As well, I don't give a fuck what you conclude about my stance on the climate either.

Edit; You think I don't believe humans play a role in how our climate changes? Wake me up when the USA is more than 5% of the problem and China/India isn't comprised of the other 90+%. Fuck off puto!
i didnt ask what % the US was or China was. just if humans are playing a significant role

you've already called climate change a hoax and regularly use quotes when saying "climate change" as though its not real

leemajors
09-01-2022, 04:04 PM

“Who hurt you, once, so far beyond repair?”

Ef-man
09-01-2022, 04:22 PM
I'd still smash your face in bro. :tu

Sure Joey, sure.

Now go talk to your old gangster buddy (again), show him this post, ask him what he thinks, and see if he gives a fuck about you.

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 04:39 PM
i didnt ask what % the US was or China was. just if humans are playing a significant role

you've already called climate change a hoax and regularly use quotes when saying "climate change" as though its not real

Semantics... Now go bug someone who gives a fuck bro. Also do a point by point on all those conservative takes you say I'm all about.

Sure Joey, sure.

I would smash your face in bro given the chance.

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 04:42 PM
Semantics... Now go bug someone who gives a fuck bro. Also do a point by point on all those conservative takes you say I'm all about.
so you're folding on climate change?

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 04:45 PM
so you're folding on climate change?

I already said the climate changes but the way the Dems project, and have projected "climate change", is a hoax.

WGAF we're going to be dead in like what 8 yrs anyhow from what that dumbshit AOC said. :lol

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 04:47 PM
I already said the climate changes but the way the Dems project, and have projected "climate change", is a hoax.
lol complaining about semantics then coming back with "the climate changes"

are you admitting that you think the notion that humans are significantly contributing to the current trajectory of the climate (ie warming as a result of increased greenhouse gas emissions) is real or do you think thats a hoax?

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 04:49 PM
lol complaining about semantics then coming back with "the climate changes"

are you admitting that you think the notion that humans are significantly contributing to the current trajectory of the climate (ie warming as a result of increased greenhouse gas emissions) is real or do you think thats a hoax?

Can you not read? I stated as much a couple posts back. WTF? Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

I literally don't give af about the climate in the least bro. It doesn't cross my mind until idiots like you question me over stupid shit that's meaningless to me.

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 04:50 PM
Can you not read? I stated as much a couple posts back. WTF? Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
so you think anthropogenic (human caused/contributed) climate change is a hoax?

great so we can mark you down for ignoring/denying climate change :tu

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 04:52 PM
so you think anthropogenic (human caused/contributed) climate change is a hoax?

great so we can mark you down for ignoring/denying climate change :tu

Nah bro I think we def contribute but IDC either way when China/India are the worst of the worst.

Mark me down for whatever the fuck you'd like too. IDC bro. None of this shit matters to me one bit.

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Nah bro I think we def contribute but IDC either way when China/India are the worst of the worst.

Mark me down for whatever the fuck you'd like too. IDC bro. None of this shit matters to me one bit.
you asked me to go through the list and now you say you dont care and none of it matters to you :lol

you should get back on those meds you were prescribed then stopped taking against medical advice tbh

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 05:04 PM
you asked me to go through the list and now you say you dont care and none of it matters to you :lol

you should get back on those meds you were prescribed then stopped taking against medical advice tbh

Bro you're a fucking retard. The climate literally means nothing to me but it means the world to you. You ask me questions and I answered them but the reality is I don't think about "climate change" whatsoever outside of our shitty back and forth.

Again, what about all the other bs "conservative bullet points" bud? :lmao

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 05:12 PM
Bro you're a fucking retard. The climate literally means nothing to me but it means the world to you. You ask me questions and I answered them but the reality is I don't think about "climate change" whatsoever outside of our shitty back and forth.

Again, what about all the other bs "conservative bullet points" bud? :lmao

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 05:14 PM

You most def need your paralegal you shit lawyer. Laugh your retarded ass off all you'd like retard.

Again, what about all those other bullet points puto?

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 05:39 PM
You most def need your paralegal you shit lawyer. Laugh your retarded ass off all you'd like retard.

Again, what about all those other bullet points puto?
ok lets talk taxes.

did you disagree with trump's tax cuts?

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 06:17 PM
ok lets talk taxes.

did you disagree with trump's tax cuts?

I can't really speak much on them if at all because they didn't pertain much to me to begin with. You ask all the wrong questions.

Do you agree with the 8+ inflation hit we've taken since Biden got in? How about the relief for privileged retards who took loans out as adults but can't be bothered with accountability yet we all have to pay for their bs?

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 06:23 PM
I can't really speak much on them if at all
:lol you're so embarrassed by your own views, its sad tbh

GAustex
09-01-2022, 06:31 PM
I can see why Fetterman won’t debate-he is hurt
The Arizona gov is scared
Walker got too many hits to the head

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 06:54 PM
:lol you're so embarrassed by your own views, its sad tbh

You have no clue what my views are. You speculate and play make believe out of the sheer fact that I am not in your cult bro. That's reality!

Again, how can I speak on "Trump's Taxes" when I have little to no information on that subject, never even looked into it, and it didn't pertain to me whatsoever? You make no sense.

You're an embarrassment regardless you fucking retard. Anyone not in the cult must be a RIGHT WING EXTREMIST!

Go the way of BlaKKKe & CumDumpster and fuck off already you worthless fuck. Actually don't be like them and continue to bug the fuck out of me like they have for yrs without a reply to any of their nonsense. Just kindly fuck off puto.

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 07:26 PM
You have no clue what my views are. You speculate and play make believe out of the sheer fact that I am not in your cult bro. That's reality!

Again, how can I speak on "Trump's Taxes" when I have little to no information on that subject, never even looked into it, and it didn't pertain to me whatsoever? You make no sense.

You're an embarrassment regardless you fucking retard. Anyone not in the cult must be a RIGHT WING EXTREMIST!

Go the way of BlaKKKe & CumDumpster and fuck off already you worthless fuck. Actually don't be like them and continue to bug the fuck out of me like they have for yrs without a reply to any of their nonsense. Just kindly fuck off puto.
it doesnt take a policy wonk who read through hundreds of pages of legislation to have a general understanding of trump's tax cuts. but if you are going to play ignorant over what was probably the defining legislation of his presidency, then thats on you

Monostradamus
09-01-2022, 07:40 PM
:lmao calf tats getting curbstomped in this thread

Not surprising the guy who thinks getting his ass beat by his boss is something to brag about also doesnt know how to articulate his own political views and has no idea how to explain anything when someone calls him on it

"yeah well idgaf what you think i dont have to answer to you bro!"

:lmao :lmao

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 07:50 PM
it doesnt take a policy wonk who read through hundreds of pages of legislation to have a general understanding of trump's tax cuts. but if you are going to play ignorant over what was probably the defining legislation of his presidency, then thats on you

How am I playing ignorant on this one exactly? I didn't read shit whatsoever to do with "Trump's Taxes". Nada. Nothing. The shit that interests you isn't exactly what interests me so how hard of a concept is this for you to grasp? I'm more about culture and how degenerate our culture has become as well as how watered down most of you pussies have become. "Trump's Taxes" are the least of my concern as well as "Trump's Tax Cuts". See I don't even know which you're specifically referring to because IDGAF in the least bro. Why can't you understand this? SMDH

spurraider21
09-01-2022, 07:51 PM
How am I playing ignorant on this one exactly? I didn't read shit whatsoever to do with "Trump's Taxes". Nada. Nothing. The shit that interests you isn't exactly what interests me so how hard of a concept is this for you to grasp? I'm more about culture and how degenerate our culture has become as well as how watered down most of you pussies have become. "Trump's Taxes" are the least of my concern as well as "Trump's Tax Cuts". See I don't even know which you're specifically referring to because IDGAF in the least bro. Why can't you understand this? SMDH
theyre the same thing

ok you want to play ignorant

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 07:52 PM

One pussy JK backed up by a lardass pussy in you Mono. Go figure. You pussies stick together but irl yall wouldn't talk the shit yall do here. Same goes for that manly facebook stalker Bene. Yall are all pathetic bitch dudes.

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 07:53 PM
theyre the same thing

Not playing ignorant. If I was it would mean I gave a fuck to research the bs, which I never did, and just want to pretend otherwise. You keep using ignorant as if you know the definition which you clearly don't. Where's your paralegal when you need her/him/it most?

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 07:54 PM
You pussies got anything else to say?

ChumpDumper
09-01-2022, 08:14 PM

Boo!

Joseph Kony
09-01-2022, 08:39 PM
my old gangster buddy and I had a huge laugh yesterday when I told him about your bitchass. He couldn't stop laughing and all he said in the end was, "he ain't doing shit bro".

koriwhat
09-02-2022, 01:19 AM
You two fucks above are both pussies. Go fuck yourselves you bitches.

Joseph Kony
09-02-2022, 10:05 AM
You two fucks above are both pussies. Go fuck yourselves you bitches.

lol asshurt high school drop out with your limited vocabulary. you sure you dont wanna throw a "puto" in there you pasty fuckin wannabe mexican faggot? :lmao

boutons_deux
09-02-2022, 10:22 AM
Repug candidates not debating

and barring the press

https://newjerseymonitor.com/2022/09/01/candidates-mostly-republican-skip-debates-bar-press-during-midterm-campaigns/

Ef-man
09-02-2022, 10:54 AM
theyre the same thing

Joey is a 10th grade retard, so he making it clear that he is not ignorant, as you claim.

He is telling you he just does not care to know and does not know. Big difference! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Stunted education, stunted emotional development, all clueless joey.

koriwhat
09-02-2022, 05:05 PM
Fuck off Joseph Kony! IDGAF what you have to say in this thread or the other 3 you replied to me in you fucking puto. You're such a weak son of a bitch just like your counterparts BlaKKKe, CumDumpster, BD24, et al.

koriwhat
09-02-2022, 05:09 PM
Joey is a 10th grade retard, so he making it clear that he is not ignorant, as you claim.

He is telling you he just does not care to know and does not know. Big difference! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Stunted education, stunted emotional development, all clueless joey.

Nah actually I'm a college graduate but whatever. I don't brag about it because I never intended on going any further in "higher education". Why do you always overlook this fact and live in my past, not your past?

Again bro, I'd smash your face in given the chance you little cunt.

You think you're so cool sucking the dick of your fellow bitchass males here while hiding behind your troll account and your online anonymity. :lol

daboom1
09-08-2022, 07:10 PM
https://i.ibb.co/xCyWK94/6512cf5123d23b01.jpg

Isitjustme?
09-13-2022, 04:07 PM

Congratulations since Fetterman since is actually a leftist/socialist you have correctly identified a Democrat that is one for once

Isitjustme?
09-13-2022, 04:09 PM
Anyways, Republicans shitting on Fetterman for owning 8 properties. Turns out they are all vacant lots and not even worth $100k total :lol :lol

Isitjustme?
09-13-2022, 04:09 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11206847/PA-Senate-candidate-John-Fetterman-failed-disclose-owning-eight-properties.html

Joseph Kony
09-13-2022, 04:12 PM
Nah actually I'm a college graduate but whatever. I don't brag about it because I never intended on going any further in "higher education". Why do you always overlook this fact and live in my past, not your past?

Again bro, I'd smash your face in given the chance you little cunt.

You think you're so cool sucking the dick of your fellow bitchass males here while hiding behind your troll account and your online anonymity. :lol

Career Point isnt a real college you drugged out retard

koriwhat
09-14-2022, 01:43 AM
Congratulations since Fetterman since is actually a leftist/socialist you have correctly identified a Democrat that is one for once

They all are and that's why the FBI is now their Gestapo. Fuck all you tbh!

daboom1
09-14-2022, 03:29 AM
Kari Lake describes AZ gubernatorial debate as a job interview, calls out Hobbs for not debating

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/kari-lake-describes-az-gubernatorial-debate-job-interview-calls-out-hobbs

ElNono
09-14-2022, 03:58 AM
Kari Lake describes AZ gubernatorial debate as a job interview, calls out Hobbs for not debating

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/kari-lake-describes-az-gubernatorial-debate-job-interview-calls-out-hobbs

Yep, she's stupid alright.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2022, 10:50 AM
They all are and that's why the FBI is now their Gestapo. Fuck all you tbh!

The problem with posts like these is they cause cognitive dissonance. On the one hand, no one can be this stupid. On the other, this is you.

koriwhat
09-14-2022, 07:24 PM
The problem with posts like these is they cause cognitive dissonance. On the one hand, no one can be this stupid. On the other, this is you.

Why don't you just tell us more about my offline life with your make believe bs bro? :lmao

You're a pussy Fuzzy.