PDA

View Full Version : no thread on the earthquake in alaska?

Trill Clinton
08-31-2022, 09:24 PM

https://c.tenor.com/A8Asdt9Eh_QAAAAM/game-over-ball.gif

Ef-man
08-31-2022, 09:53 PM
Somewhere in his mom's basement, qchrisy is crying into his pillow. :lmao :lmao :lmao

daboom1
08-31-2022, 09:57 PM
:lol Wake me up at the general election.

You guys know this was a special election...Right? :lmao

GB20
08-31-2022, 10:12 PM

Wasn’t Palin endorsed by Trump?

Blake
08-31-2022, 10:39 PM

Lol who do you think will win the general in November if not Peltola? Again?

daboom1
08-31-2022, 10:46 PM
Trill right now..

https://i.ibb.co/qCVvFKT/giphy-12.webp

:lol

DMC
08-31-2022, 11:30 PM
Cool, we can tie all the violence and death in Alaska to the blue party.

Winehole23
09-01-2022, 12:31 AM
Trump was +10 in this district in 2020. Sarah Palin must be really unpopular there.

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 03:59 AM
Trill right now..

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif

FIFY

boutons_deux
09-01-2022, 07:09 AM
Is she too stupid to take the hint that she should take her trashy self and disappear?

InRareForm
09-01-2022, 07:24 AM
:lol Palin

CosmicCowboy
09-01-2022, 07:25 AM
Is she too stupid to take the hint that she should take her trashy self and disappear?

Boo, how many times have you watched Nailin Palin?

hombre
09-01-2022, 08:25 AM
Trump was +10 in this district in 2020. Sarah Palin must be really unpopular there.

it’s the Republican Party they hate. Less of a chance that Alaska would go blue than Texas. Good times ahead getting rid of all these fascist crisis actor candidates.

Huge earthquake.

Trill Clinton
09-01-2022, 08:51 AM

Winehole23
09-01-2022, 09:29 AM

A system that contains the possibility of, or results in a Republican defeat, is inherently illegitimate.

Th'Pusher
09-01-2022, 09:56 AM

I didn’t realize they had implemented ranked choice voting in Alaska. Good for them. Say what you will about Andrew Yang, but that’s a huge part of his platform that Would draw my support if it could get any sort of traction. The good thing is it can be implemented at the state level for fed elections.

DMC
09-01-2022, 12:46 PM
:lol the left here frequenting opposing extreme sites and sharing it here like they found the core of the opposition :lol

ChumpDumper
09-01-2022, 12:54 PM
That was from a Democrat's Twitter.

Leetonidas
09-01-2022, 01:05 PM

:lmao these chumps just can't accept defeat. Fucking sad

Leetonidas
09-01-2022, 01:06 PM
That was from a Democrat's Twitter.

:lmao :lmao

"I was talking about Twitter"

Trill Clinton
09-01-2022, 01:19 PM
I didn’t realize they had implemented ranked choice voting in Alaska. Good for them. Say what you will about Andrew Yang, but that’s a huge part of his platform that Would draw my support if it could get any sort of traction. The good thing is it can be implemented at the state level for fed elections.

Winehole23
09-01-2022, 01:27 PM
:lol the left here frequenting opposing extreme sites and sharing it here like they found the core of the opposition :lol

https://media2.giphy.com/media/7J2R3A1BwsfJu/giphy.gif

Republicans crying fraud when they lose elections has become routine and gets solid coverage in the mainstream media. It's a mainstream Republican position.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2022/70-percent-republicans-falsely-believe-stolen-election-trump/

Winehole23
09-01-2022, 01:33 PM
hell, Tom Cotton and a bunch of national Rs called Palin's loss a scam/fraud

the GOP mainstream has become very radical, some might say extreme.

hater
09-01-2022, 02:07 PM
Who cares about Russia

CosmicCowboy
09-01-2022, 02:31 PM
A potential flaw in ranked choice is primary crossover where people can cross over in the primary and vote for the other sides worst candidate hoping to help their sides chances in the general. Theoretically you could end up with a worst/worst choice in the general.

DMC
09-01-2022, 02:52 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/7J2R3A1BwsfJu/giphy.gif

Republicans crying fraud when they lose elections has become routine and gets solid coverage in the mainstream media. It's a mainstream Republican position.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2022/70-percent-republicans-falsely-believe-stolen-election-trump/

If it's routine why is it notable?

Things that make you go "hmmm"

koriwhat
09-01-2022, 03:23 PM
It's a mainstream Republican position.

You mean exactly like 2000 and 2016? :lmao

Tell us again about how all those dipshit Dems cried foul. :tu

Tell us again about that obese pos in Atlanta crying foul for how many yrs now too?

Ef-man
09-01-2022, 04:16 PM

:lmao
https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1565140144964964352

Spurminator
09-01-2022, 07:52 PM
A potential flaw in ranked choice is primary crossover where people can cross over in the primary and vote for the other sides worst candidate hoping to help their sides chances in the general. Theoretically you could end up with a worst/worst choice in the general.

How is that a flaw unique to ranked choice? People already do that in normal primaries.

Winehole23
09-01-2022, 09:20 PM
Ranked choice forces the candidates to seek voters beyond their base. Harder for extreme candidates and hard ideologues to win.

Blake
09-01-2022, 09:47 PM

Lol these voting excuses.

CosmicCowboy
09-02-2022, 05:06 AM
Ranked choice forces the candidates to seek voters beyond their base. Harder for extreme candidates and hard ideologues to win.

Theoretically it should work this way and I certainly hope it would. I pointed out the possible problem with primary crossover. Any literate person that follows the issue understands both sides of the issue. Then there is stupid cuck Blake yapping at ankles.

boutons_deux
09-02-2022, 09:38 AM
A repug loses an election, immediately repugs claim fraud

When in fact, not enough Repug voters put Palin as their second choice

Not the fault of ranked choice, it's Palin's fault

Spurminator
09-02-2022, 10:40 AM
I pointed out the possible problem with primary crossover.

But people already do this.

I would argue it's worse without ranked choice, because everyone knows their side only has one other realistic opponent.

Ef-man
09-02-2022, 10:44 AM
A repug loses an election, immediately repugs claim fraud

When in fact, not enough Repug voters put Palin as their second choice

Not the fault of ranked choice, it's Palin's fault

The red state legislature selected ranking candidates and now that their can’t win are crying foul! :lmao :lmao :lmao

CosmicCowboy
09-02-2022, 10:53 AM
But people already do this.

I would argue it's worse without ranked choice, because everyone knows their side only has one other realistic opponent.

I know in Texas primaries you have to declare Republican or Democrat so its not as easy to cross over as it would be with ranked choice.

It's only really effective in primaries where there is usually low turnout.

Lets say you have a Republican incumbent with no primary challenger and 5 Democrats competing for the Democrat nomination. Four are equally good and one is a real loonytoon. With ranked choice and the other 4 splitting the vote its pretty easy for a few Republicans to cross over and get the looneytune to move on to the general election.

This is not something I just invented. If you research ranked choice voting this is an issue that is always brought up.

I agree that in theory (without crossover) ranked choice should produce more centrist results.

Millennial_Messiah
09-02-2022, 12:07 PM
Lol who do you think will win the general in November if not Peltola? Again?

Palin will win if and only if that stubborn ass Nick Begich drops out. If it's all three of them again, it's basically Teddy Roosevelt vs. Taft. vs Woodrow Wilson and the Democrat wins.

Could happen as well in the Senate if the Democrat runs a strong campaign and both Tshibaka and Murkowski similarly tear each other down.

no, it's the retarded ass ranked choice voting and jungle election with 2 (R)s on the ballot vs 1 (D) and the vote getting split.

Blake
09-02-2022, 12:56 PM
I know in Texas primaries you have to declare Republican or Democrat so its not as easy to cross over as it would be with ranked choice.

Lets say you have a Republican incumbent with no primary challenger and 5 Democrats competing for the Democrat nomination. Four are equally good and one is a real loonytoon. With ranked choice and the other 4 splitting the vote its pretty easy for a few Republicans to cross over and get the looneytune to move on to the general election.

This is not something I just invented. If you research ranked choice voting this is an issue that is always brought up.

I agree that in theory (without crossover) ranked choice should produce more centrist results.

Great, give us a couple of links to places you've researched this.

DMC
09-02-2022, 01:45 PM

Yep, no echo chamber here

Spurminator
09-02-2022, 01:46 PM

Texas has open primaries, so you don't have to register as anything, but you can only vote in one party's primary. So if you vote for the other team's looney toon, you give up your opportunity to vote in your primary. I've voted in numerous primaries and I've never registered as anything,

https://www.openprimaries.org/rules-in-your-state/

I guess I'm still not seeing how that potential issue is worse in a ranked choice general election vs. non ranked choice. I think even if I agreed it was is an issue, that issue is more than offset by the benefit of favoring moderate candidates in the end.

Spurminator
09-02-2022, 01:52 PM

I'm beginning to think you just don't know what an echo chamber is.

Ef-man
09-02-2022, 01:59 PM

Nor "connections" and "correlations," just ask Blake.

daboom1
09-02-2022, 02:18 PM

CosmicCowboy
09-02-2022, 02:38 PM

Typical butthurt Blake, the forum cuck.

DMC
09-02-2022, 02:50 PM

an environment in which the same opinions are repeatedly voiced and promoted, so that people are not exposed to opposing views

You even invented a character to echo your viewpoints.

It's so fuckin' obvious that even an individual in a discussion refers to themselves in plural form. :lol

DMC
09-02-2022, 02:51 PM
Nor "connections" and "correlations," just ask Blake.

You don't know the difference between correlation and connection. :lol

If data moves together it must be connected!

Ef-man
09-02-2022, 03:05 PM
You don't know the difference between correlation and connection. :lol

If data moves together it must be connected!

I see you are still butthurt after Blake schooled you! :lmao

DMC
09-02-2022, 03:21 PM
I see you are still butthurt after Blake schooled you! :lmao

Low IQ shit poster fishing for cheap lulz

Much of this discussion seems to be based on the mistaken premise that correlation has a meaning similar to connection. In the context of statistics, it does not. To quote from our own dictionary, the relevant definition is "the degree to which two or more attributes or measurements on the same group of elements show a tendency to vary together." A correlation can be present when there is absolutely no connection, causal or otherwise.

Ef-man
09-02-2022, 03:38 PM
Low IQ shit poster fishing for cheap lulz

Much of this discussion seems to be based on the mistaken premise that correlation has a meaning similar to connection. In the context of statistics, it does not. To quote from our own dictionary, the relevant definition is "the degree to which two or more attributes or measurements on the same group of elements show a tendency to vary together." A correlation can be present when there is absolutely no connection, causal or otherwise.

cor·re·la·tion
/ˌkôrəˈlāSH(ə)n/

noun
a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things.

Take your "L" and move on, idiot! :lol

DMC
09-02-2022, 03:50 PM
Take your "L" and move on, idiot! :lol

Correlation can be a connection, but it doesn't imply connection. Do you know what "or" means? It's a Boolean function, meaning not both. Either way the relationship is the connection statistically, but not in causality. I'll let you look that shit up, grunt.

Ef-man
09-02-2022, 03:53 PM
Correlation can be a connection, but it doesn't imply connection. Do you know what "or" means? It's a Boolean function, meaning not both. Either way the relationship is the connection statistically, but not in causality. I'll let you look that shit up, grunt.

cor·re·la·tion
/ˌkôrəˈlāSH(ə)n/

noun

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DMC
09-02-2022, 03:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AP5NMTG.png

Just look at all those connections! :lol

Ef-man
09-02-2022, 04:31 PM

cor·re·la·tion
/ˌkôrəˈlāSH(ə)n/

noun

Keep trying Chuncko. :lmao :lmao :lmao

DMC
09-02-2022, 06:26 PM
REMF shown why he's REMF

Ef-man
09-02-2022, 08:28 PM
REMF shown why he's REMF

Says the ultimate REMF - the former Air Force lab tech :lmao :lmao :lmao

Take your “L” and move on.

Blake
09-02-2022, 08:58 PM

Typical butthurt Blake, the forum cuck.

Rofl why do you get pissy when asked to back up your shit, cucksmic cowcuck?

Blake
09-02-2022, 08:59 PM

Poor fella

DMC
09-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Poor fella

You're struggling mightily here. The bat signal did not call in any supporters so you've turtled into your two word finger pointing response defense :lol

DMC
09-02-2022, 10:40 PM
Says the ultimate REMF - the former Air Force lab tech :lmao :lmao :lmao

Take your “L” and move on.

:lol everyone in the USAF who isn't 24th, CCT, PJ or fighter pilot is a REMF or support.

You're a sandbagging SP reject, the lowest of low. No one even buys you a drink abroad.

Ef-man
09-02-2022, 10:43 PM
:lol everyone in the USAF who isn't 24th, CCT, PJ or fighter pilot is a REMF or support.

You're a sandbagging SP reject, the lowest of low. No one even buys you a drink abroad.

Glad you have come to terms with being a bona fide REMF. Good for you! :tu

Th'Pusher
09-02-2022, 10:53 PM

I think you should use more acronyms.

Blake
09-02-2022, 11:13 PM
You're struggling mightily here. The bat signal did not call in any supporters so you've turtled into your two word finger pointing response defense :lol

I'm not the one posting charts about "correlation" to try to prove I'm right about a definition.

But hey you got a like from Qris, so there's that.

Millennial_Messiah
09-02-2022, 11:32 PM
I'm not the one posting charts about "correlation" to try to prove I'm right about a definition.

But hey you got a like from Qris, so there's that.

More than just one brave soul :tu

Blake
09-02-2022, 11:36 PM
More than just one brave soul :tu

DMC appreciates your message board support. :tu

Spurminator
09-03-2022, 09:11 AM
an environment in which the same opinions are repeatedly voiced and promoted, so that people are not exposed to opposing views

You're currently posting in a thread filled with views opposing Blake's, in a thread with several opposing views, on a forum where basically the entire point is to argue. But someone used a plural pronoun and that makes it an echo chamber to you? :lol

Perhaps you'd prefer the comfort of a place like Truth Social like your forum buddy Chris.

You even invented a character to echo your viewpoints

I invented an alt to annoy people like you. 6+ years later, it continues to deliver. :lol

It's so fuckin' obvious that even an individual in a discussion refers to themselves in plural form.

Confirmed, you don't know what an echo chamber looks like at all.

Trill Clinton
09-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Why do people complain about alts when they have them as well.

CosmicCowboy
09-03-2022, 10:19 AM
Rofl why do you get pissy when asked to back up your shit, cucksmic cowcuck?

Its not my problem that you are a lazy fuck that made bad life choices. Your lack of initiative and attitude that "someone else should look that up for me" is just one more indication of what a loser you are.

Winehole23
09-03-2022, 10:55 AM
Its not my problem that you are a lazy fuck that made bad life choices. Your lack of initiative and attitude that "someone else should look that up for me" is just one more indication of what a loser you are.other posters link their sources when asked, are you ashamed of yours?

CosmicCowboy
09-03-2022, 11:01 AM
other posters link their sources when asked, are you ashamed of yours?

Not at all, but Blake is a special case of lazy and dumb. Pros and cons of ranked choice voting is just basic. It doesn't require posting links.

Winehole23
09-03-2022, 11:06 AM
Not at all, but Blake is a special case of lazy and dumb. Pros and cons of ranked choice voting is just basic. It doesn't require posting links.you've done this for years, tbh. you prefer to hide your sources.

nbd, there's no rule that you have to.

DMC
09-03-2022, 11:07 AM
You're currently posting in a thread filled with views opposing Blake's, in a thread with several opposing views, on a forum where basically the entire point is to argue. But someone used a plural pronoun and that makes it an echo chamber to you? :lol

Perhaps you'd prefer the comfort of a place like Truth Social like your forum buddy Chris.

I invented an alt to annoy people like you. 6+ years later, it continues to deliver. :lol

Confirmed, you don't know what an echo chamber looks like at all.

Your capitulation is duly noted.

DMC
09-03-2022, 11:08 AM
I think you should use more acronyms.

He understands. It wasn't meant for plebes.

DMC
09-03-2022, 11:09 AM
Glad you have come to terms with being a bona fide REMF. Good for you! :tu

Even here you're a REMF.

DMC
09-03-2022, 11:12 AM
you've done this for years, tbh. you prefer to hide your sources.

You don't hide your sources, you just don't read the shit you post :lol

Winehole23
09-03-2022, 11:31 AM
que pobrecito, someone's lonely this morning.

Blake
09-03-2022, 12:12 PM
Not at all, but Blake is a special case of lazy and dumb. Pros and cons of ranked choice voting is just basic. It doesn't require posting links.

nOt goNNa poSt mUh soUrce bUt yoU laZy.

I think you just regurgitate shit you hear on talk radio

Ef-man
09-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Even here you're a REMF.

Truth hurts you, amirite, REMF? :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-03-2022, 01:36 PM

Exactly.

It has nothing to do with being "ashamed"

If something really interests you enough, Google is right there.

Spurminator
09-03-2022, 02:25 PM
Your capitulation is duly noted.

Looks like you don't know how to recognize capitulation either.

Maybe you should read more.

CosmicCowboy
09-03-2022, 02:49 PM
nOt goNNa poSt mUh soUrce bUt yoU laZy.

I think you just regurgitate shit you hear on talk radio

I think you are a pathetic loser and I dont do talk radio or TV.

Blake
09-03-2022, 04:06 PM
Exactly.

If something really interests you enough, Google is right there.

And anyone who reads your claim can just dismiss it as bullshit. Which it looks like is the case here. No skin off my back.

Blake
09-03-2022, 04:09 PM
I think you are a pathetic loser and I dont do talk radio or TV.

I think you're an insecure attention whore that listens to talk radio. Now what.

CosmicCowboy
09-03-2022, 04:25 PM
I think you're an insecure attention whore that listens to talk radio. Now what.

:lol:lol:lol

Whatever makes you feel better, Loser.

Blake
09-03-2022, 05:39 PM
:lol:lol:lol

Whatever makes you feel better, Loser.

Does it make you feel better to call me a loser with a capital L? I think it does.

Winehole23
09-04-2022, 12:07 AM
Exactly.

If something really interests you enough, Google is right there.either you're ashamed of your source or you don't have one, which is ok too.

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2022, 09:53 AM
LOL @ Whinehole and Bluck inventing forum "rules".

Winehole23
09-04-2022, 01:50 PM
LOL @ Whinehole and Bluck inventing forum "rules".no rules, it's just basic courtesy and competence to credit your sources.

Blake
09-04-2022, 01:51 PM
LOL @ Whinehole and Bluck inventing forum "rules".

"Argument: Claims, Reasons, Evidence
Critical thinking means being able to make good arguments. Arguments are claims backed by reasons that are supported by evidence."

https://www.comm.pitt.edu/argument-claims-reasons-evidence

It's not a forum rule, it's an argument rule. If you want to post bull shit, name call and run away here in this forum, nobody's telling you not to. It's that simple, cowcuck.

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2022, 03:34 PM
You lazy fucks have honestly never read anything about pro/cons to ranked voting?

You spend two fucking pages whining that I won't give you links to something that simple? How fucking pathetically lazy. :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2022, 03:36 PM
"Argument: Claims, Reasons, Evidence
Critical thinking means being able to make good arguments. Arguments are claims backed by reasons that are supported by evidence."

https://www.comm.pitt.edu/argument-claims-reasons-evidence

It's not a forum rule, it's an argument rule. If you want to post bull shit, name call and run away here in this forum, nobody's telling you not to. It's that simple, cowcuck.

:lmao lazy loser Bluck too lazy to use Google.

ChumpDumper
09-04-2022, 04:10 PM
I mean the internet is pretty big and linking the specific article is really easy.

Why not just do that?

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2022, 04:16 PM
I mean the internet is pretty big and linking the specific article is really easy.

Why not just do that?

Why should I? This is ridiculous. This all started as a discussion on ranked voting. I pointed out both sides of the issue. There was no "argument" at all until ankle biting loser Bluck decided to make a big deal about links, like finding information about ranked voting is so fucking difficult.

ChumpDumper
09-04-2022, 04:55 PM
Why should I?It's easy and courteous.

If you were just recalling the stuff on the fly and couldn't remember the source, just say so.

You didn't have to escalate and prolong the conflict.

Blake
09-04-2022, 05:04 PM
You lazy fucks have honestly never read anything about pro/cons to ranked voting?

You spend two fucking pages whining that I won't give you links to something that simple? How fucking pathetically lazy. :lol

Hey it's fine. You posted bullshit. No problem. Moving on.

Blake
09-04-2022, 05:05 PM
Why should I? This is ridiculous. This all started as a discussion on ranked voting. I pointed out both sides of the issue. There was no "argument" at all until ankle biting loser Bluck decided to make a big deal about links, like finding information about ranked voting is so fucking difficult.

You pointed out a side that I haven't seen or found. Like I said, no problem, it's bullshit, moving on.

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2022, 05:56 PM
Glad you finally gave it up, Bluck. There was never an argument.

Th'Pusher
09-04-2022, 07:20 PM
Glad you finally gave it up, Bluck. There was never an argument.

Lol. There was never an argument because you avoided the few pointed questions itt.

CosmicCowboy
09-04-2022, 09:37 PM
Lol. There was never an argument because you avoided the few pointed questions itt.

Bluck wasn't asking any questions, just trying to start shit when the there wasn't anything there. Typical Bluck. Not surprised you joined the dog pile though.

Blake
09-04-2022, 11:28 PM
Bluck wasn't asking any questions, just trying to start shit when the there wasn't anything there. Typical Bluck. Not surprised you joined the dog pile though.

Lol "dog pile". Does calling me Bluck make you feel better in yet another thread where you're getting piled on? I think it does.

I knew it was bull shit from the start. Like I said I'm fine with calling it a shit post and leaving it there but you couldn't do that. Lol look at you now, you still can't.

Th'Pusher
09-05-2022, 09:46 AM

I don’t think you made a very convincing argument against ranked choice voting.

CosmicCowboy
09-05-2022, 09:56 AM
I don’t think you made a very convincing argument against ranked choice voting.

I wasn't trying to argue against ranked choice voting. Like any system it has its pros and cons. The pro obviously is when it works correctly it tends to produce more centrist candidates.

Th'Pusher
09-05-2022, 10:05 AM
I wasn't trying to argue against ranked choice voting. Like any system it has its pros and cons. The pro obviously is when it works correctly it tends to produce more centrist candidates.

Oh I’m well aware of the pro, it was your con that I found to be unconvincing.

CosmicCowboy
09-05-2022, 10:53 AM
Thats understandable since I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything. Then Bluck made a big deal out of links and it went downhill from there. He is so butthurt about the cuck teasing that he attacks anything I post. I could say the sky was blue and he would argue its black at night and demand a link to where the sky was blue 24/7/365. Rent free obsession with Bluck.

Blake
09-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Thats understandable since I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything. Then Bluck made a big deal out of links and it went downhill from there. He is so butthurt about the cuck teasing that he attacks anything I post. I could say the sky was blue and he would argue its black at night and demand a link to where the sky was blue 24/7/365. Rent free obsession with Bluck.

Lol "attacks"

Yeah you're so the one who's not butthurt here.

CosmicCowboy
09-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Lol "attacks"

Yeah you're so the one who's not butthurt here.

Yeah, I'm not. You quit attacking every time I post and I will be happy to ignore you and quit reminding you what a loser cuck you are.

Blake
09-05-2022, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I'm not. You quit attacking every time I post and I will be happy to ignore you and quit reminding you what a loser cuck you are.

Lol.

Quit shit posting and nobody will "attack" you and hurt your feels.

CosmicCowboy
09-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Lol.

Quit shit posting and nobody will "attack" you and hurt your feels.

Sure, Loser.

Blake
09-05-2022, 01:57 PM
:cry poor fella

daboom1
09-05-2022, 09:17 PM
That's my shit. Get your own shit.

Ef-man
09-05-2022, 09:47 PM

Your shit is welshing, that is a fact.

Blake
09-05-2022, 10:55 PM

"poor fella

a lame person, one who think he knows it all, a looser, big time

how come you lied to me you poor fella.

by kealamokihna June 6, 2007"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poor%20fella

Did you make this entry?

daboom1
09-06-2022, 12:47 AM

ChumpDumper
09-06-2022, 01:59 AM
:lol Qhris

poor fella

Millennial_Messiah
09-06-2022, 08:57 AM

That's definitely a con, not a pro, especially in a deep red state

Oh I’m well aware of the pro, it was your con that I found to be unconvincing.

Might need to get a new username before 01/20/2025 in view of Trump's most recent rally speech and stance on swift medieval justice against drug pushers. :lol

Th'Pusher
09-06-2022, 11:48 AM
That's definitely a con, not a pro, especially in a deep red state

Might need to get a new username before 01/20/2025 in view of Trump's most recent rally speech and stance on swift medieval justice against drug pushers. :lol

If Trump runs in’24, he’ll lose. There is nothing that unifies the democrat base and independents more than a healthy dislike of Trump.

daboom1
09-06-2022, 12:56 PM
If Trump runs in’24, he’ll lose. There is nothing that unifies the democrat base and independents more than a healthy dislike of Trump.

Trump actually won in 2020. Are you aware that the election was rigged?

CosmicCowboy
09-06-2022, 01:00 PM

True. That is why it's all Bidden talks about.

Millennial_Messiah
09-06-2022, 01:34 PM

Even if the election wasn't rigged, Trump is currently way outpolling his 2020 numbers and polls from the fall of 2020, with differences ranging from 6 to 10% in favor of Trump in all the key swing states plus the pink and powder blue states. He's on track to win WI by 6-8%, MI by 4-6%, PA by 2-4%, NV by 5-7%, AZ by 4-6%, GA by 3-5%, NC by 6-8%, Ohio by 12-14%, FL and TX by 13-17%, and just narrowly lose in Virginia, New Hampshire and even Maine. He's absolutely been crushing Biden in all the 2022 polls, both pre- and post- Roe.

Blake
09-06-2022, 01:35 PM

If you say so.

"Newly obtained surveillance video shows fake Trump elector escorted operatives into Georgia county's elections office before voting machine breach
By Zachary Cohen and Jason Morris, CNN
Updated 2:24 PM EDT, Tue September 06, 2022"

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/06/politics/surveillance-video-voting-machine-breach-coffee-county-georgia/index.html

Winehole23
09-06-2022, 01:51 PM
True. That is why it's all Bidden talks about.dude, he barely said anything about Trump til last week, and even then, he didn't dwell on Trump personally. Biden put the focus on Trump's fascist minions who ban books, hate democracy and want to discriminate against women, lgtbq+ and minorities with impunity

daboom1
09-06-2022, 01:52 PM
Even if the election wasn't rigged, Trump is currently way outpolling his 2020 numbers and polls from the fall of 2020, with differences ranging from 6 to 10% in favor of Trump in all the key swing states plus the pink and powder blue states. He's on track to win WI by 6-8%, MI by 4-6%, PA by 2-4%, NV by 5-7%, AZ by 4-6%, GA by 3-5%, NC by 6-8%, Ohio by 12-14%, FL and TX by 13-17%, and just narrowly lose in Virginia, New Hampshire and even Maine. He's absolutely been crushing Biden in all the 2022 polls, both pre- and post- Roe.

Outstanding :tu

I'm looking forward to the midterms for a proper gauge.

Spurminator
09-06-2022, 02:53 PM

:lol Like you haven't already decided how to gauge the midterms.

GOP wins more than expected: Victory
GOP loses more than expected: :cry stolen :cry

Millennial_Messiah
09-06-2022, 05:00 PM
:lol Like you haven't already decided how to gauge the midterms.

GOP wins more than expected: Victory
GOP loses more than expected: :cry stolen :cry

The important thing will be winning the governorships, secretary of state, senate races etc. in the swing states. AZ, WI, MI, PA, NV, GA.... and then you have FL, TX, NC, OH if you even want to call those swing states but they are definitely going red in a Dem president incumbent year. NC and Ohio do have Democrat supreme court state incumbents which are important because if we get rid of them then we get to re-draw the congressional maps for 2024 and onward in those states.

Don't fret too hard if we lose some random seat in the house like CA-22, Alaska's house seat due to stupid ranked choice voting, etc.... just laser focus the purple and pink states. If we can get governorships and, consequently, new GOP-friendly election systems in place in enough states (NH and VT don't count, they're run by RINOs) to eclipse, say, 300 electoral college votes...we are set up quite well going forward.

daboom1
09-06-2022, 05:13 PM
The important thing will be winning the governorships, secretary of state, senate races etc. in the swing states. AZ, WI, MI, PA, NV, GA.... and then you have FL, TX, NC, OH if you even want to call those swing states but they are definitely going red in a Dem president incumbent year. NC and Ohio do have Democrat supreme court state incumbents which are important because if we get rid of them then we get to re-draw the congressional maps for 2024 and onward in those states.

Don't fret too hard if we lose some random seat in the house like CA-22, Alaska's house seat due to stupid ranked choice voting, etc.... just laser focus the purple and pink states. If we can get governorships and, consequently, new GOP-friendly election systems in place in enough states (NH and VT don't count, they're run by RINOs) to eclipse, say, 300 electoral college votes...we are set up quite well going forward.

Don't sleep on the school boards also. Conservatives are taking back our schools from groomers and CRT goons. I think Abbott and DeSantis are obviously a lock. I'm really interested to see what happens with Oregon and the governor there. If Red Team wins that would be the first time in 35 years I believe.

Blake
09-06-2022, 06:17 PM
Don't sleep on the school boards also. Conservatives are taking back our schools from groomers and CRT goons. I think Abbott and DeSantis are obviously a lock. I'm really interested to see what happens with Oregon and the governor there. If Red Team wins that would be the first time in 35 years I believe.

Yes, more thoughts and prayers needed in schools these days

Spurminator
09-06-2022, 06:20 PM
Chris the Permanent Virgin obsessed over school curriculum lol

spurraider21
09-06-2022, 06:55 PM
Chris the Permanent Virgin obsessed over school curriculum lol
he should just homeschool tbh...

https://i.gyazo.com/f0df2068797eaba8991183e8e76b45de.jpg

Millennial_Messiah
09-07-2022, 10:00 AM

Oregon GOP governor might actually win if the third party far leftist gets a good enough chunk there. Similar to 2000 where Al Gore almost lost Oregon because of Ralph Nader and third parties eating up a good chunk of his voting bloc.

It's imperative we get strong conservative gubernatorial leadership to defeat wokism in schools in all of the swing states. Kemp has been pretty milquetoast. Youngkin has been good but not DeSantis/Abbott level good. Tudor Dixon will be awesome, just need to defeat Witchmer once and for all. Mastriano winning will be awesome, so finally PA will be drive-able without $4+ per gallon gas along the way. PA sticks out like a yellow sore thumb on gasbuddy because of Democrat leadership (Wolf/Fetterman). No more woke schools in PA. Wisconsin too with Michels crushing Evers. Nevada and AZ too with Lombardo and Kari Lake. It's going to be a glorious red wave year.