PDA

View Full Version : dating a girl younger than you

Will Hunting
09-21-2022, 03:36 PM
I'm 32 years old and I'm hooking up with a 19 year old.

Obviously it's legal but am I a bad person?

koriwhat
09-21-2022, 03:52 PM

Do you bro!

leemajors
09-21-2022, 03:58 PM
No, but I would keep it at just hooking up.

GAustex
09-21-2022, 04:16 PM
Nope
Eyes wide open

ChumpDumper
09-21-2022, 04:17 PM
Get a vasectomy.

Donald Sterling.
09-21-2022, 05:02 PM
Shouldn't have banned Avante. You could use his expertise.

Leetonidas
09-21-2022, 05:30 PM
What do you guys talk about lol

Will Hunting
09-21-2022, 05:30 PM
Shouldn't have banned Avante. You could use his expertise.
:lol I said 19, not 9

Will Hunting
09-21-2022, 05:32 PM
What do you guys talk about lol
She tells me how college is going, I tell her how my day went :lol. That part isn't as awkward as you'd think.

She's insanely horny though, like it's almost exhausting.

spurraider21
09-21-2022, 05:46 PM
as long as you two are clear and on the same page as far as what you are expecting out of it, tbh.

if you're just having fun and its physical, she should know that. like, it should be spoken about and not just some silent understanding you believe there to be

im only slightly younger than you, but i couldnt fathom seriously connecting with somebody 19 y/o. but if you do, good on you.

Robz4000
09-21-2022, 05:49 PM
Nah, you're fine

baseline bum
09-21-2022, 06:17 PM

Plus you also said 'dating', not 'raping'

Millennial_Messiah
09-21-2022, 06:20 PM
Eww, kind of gross. Your body your choice I guess. But they're very fertile at that age, so better double bag it and pull out too just in case.

I would never. Too much time, maturity, experience, education, intellectual and emotional gap tbh. Even though it's legal. But you better actually take a good look at her driver's license.

Leetonidas
09-21-2022, 07:00 PM
She tells me how college is going, I tell her how my day went :lol. That part isn't as awkward as you'd think.

She's insanely horny though, like it's almost exhausting.

Can't hate tbh long as she's legal I see no problem. Not like you're some 50 year old dude who knew her as a child or something. Then you'd be a bad person:lol

koriwhat
09-21-2022, 07:30 PM
i couldnt fathom seriously connecting with somebody 19 y/o. but if you do, good on you.

No one seriously can tbh. The age gap between 19 and 21 is a lot in terms of life experience just as 25-30+. It is what it is and they're both adults so again, have fun.

Trill Clinton
09-21-2022, 09:25 PM
Ya'll dating or just fucking around? I can't see myself taking a 19yr old serious outside of sex tbh.

Will Hunting
09-21-2022, 09:40 PM
Ya'll dating or just fucking around? I can't see myself taking a 19yr old serious outside of sex tbh.
So it definitely started off as just a hook up thing but I’m starting to take her more seriously than I ever thought I would and she’s getting really attached to me to the point where the hook up buddy status quo won’t really work much longer.

benefactor
09-21-2022, 10:40 PM
I mean you aren't a bad person...and smashing that isn't wrong at all...but I feel like there would be a generational disconnect. The other worry is that everything is ok for a while but if you move past hook up status what does that look like? She may seem ready at first glance but will there be a point where her relational inexperience/immaturity comes out? Just things to consider.

Trill Clinton
09-22-2022, 12:22 AM
So it definitely started off as just a hook up thing but I’m starting to take her more seriously than I ever thought I would and she’s getting really attached to me to the point where the hook up buddy status quo won’t really work much longer.

Interesting. I don't feel like you need advice, but be honest with her and have fun. Make sure you set the bar high for the next man. Take her shopping, get hair and nails done...introduce her to the finer things in life. If she's mature enough to keep your attention then I don't see why you wouldn't keep her around. Enjoy.

Millennial_Messiah
09-22-2022, 05:42 AM

problem is she's too fertile at that age. Better get her on the pill and better already get your prenup drafted if you want to be more serious than fuck buddies.

Millennial_Messiah
09-22-2022, 05:42 AM
Also, this thread is useless without pics.

Will Hunting
09-22-2022, 06:30 AM
problem is she's too fertile at that age. Better get her on the pill and better already get your prenup drafted if you want to be more serious than fuck buddies.
She's on the pill :lol

JamStone
09-22-2022, 07:16 AM
I don’t remember where I heard this from but some time ago I was told or read somewhere that a good rule of thumb for age gaps in dating is to divide your age in half and add 7 years. And that’s the youngest age you should date. Based on that, you probably are too old for that girl. But that’s not some sacred rule or anything. More of “guideline” probably made up from some women’s magazine.

To me personally, two consenting adults are two consenting adults. Just wanted to offer you a different point of view.

BD24
09-22-2022, 07:28 AM

I’m 33 and was recently dating a 25 year old. That was the biggest age gap I have dated. She was insanely hot and also insanely horny. It was really fun for a bit, but there was just to much of a generational gap and I ended. On top of that she got pretty attached pretty quick. I couldn’t do it for longer than a few months personally, but hey if it works for you and makes you happy do you bro

Mark Celibate
09-22-2022, 08:07 AM

no man, you need to only date girls your age you creep. 7 dates minimum before sex, pay for all their drinks, follow the rules. you're really missing out on 'past the wall', lifeless boring women your age who need to be in bed by 9 complaining all men are the same while still dreaming that Chad will marry her some day just because he slept with her that one time a decade ago rofl /s.

tbh I've always kept my dating options at 26 or younger. If you're past 30, in shape, and have your stuff together you can always get women in their prime (18-24 imo). it's only the fat slobs who have no options that will shame you for it tbh imo

leemajors
09-22-2022, 08:46 AM

I dated someone 11 years younger than I for 3.5 years. My only advice would be that no matter how she seems different or more mature than other women her age, she's still that age.

Proxy
09-22-2022, 11:38 AM
someone in here's got strong incel vibes going on

spurraider21
09-22-2022, 01:22 PM
Interesting. I don't feel like you need advice, but be honest with her and have fun. Make sure you set the bar high for the next man. Take her shopping, get hair and nails done...introduce her to the finer things in life. If she's mature enough to keep your attention then I don't see why you wouldn't keep her around. Enjoy.
but then technique will be fucking her while will is buying her a new purse

Will Hunting
09-22-2022, 03:04 PM
but then technique will be fucking her while will is buying her a new purse
Can confirm it's already happened sadly...Technique and Avante

Darth_Pelican
09-22-2022, 05:59 PM
Does she have a fake ID to get into the bar to socialize/watch the game with you/hang out, etc? What do y’all do together for fun (besides bang obviously)?

Ef-man
09-22-2022, 09:43 PM

Obviously, you can avoid the stigma of being called a bad person by never letting her call you “daddy” outside of the bedroom, tbh.

BD24
09-22-2022, 09:59 PM
Can confirm it's already happened sadly...Technique and Avante
She’s a little old for avante isn’t she?

BD24
09-22-2022, 10:00 PM
Does she have a fake ID to get into the bar to socialize/watch the game with you/hang out, etc? What do y’all do together for fun (besides bang obviously)?
This would be my issue dating someone below 21. You gotta be able to get into bars with me

ChumpDumper
09-23-2022, 12:39 AM
Now I have to ask: Do you buy her booze?

Xevious
09-23-2022, 07:00 AM
This would be my issue dating someone below 21. You gotta be able to get into bars with me
Maybe after he tucks her into bed he goes and hangs out with her parents? It might be cool having in-laws your age. :lol

In all seriousness, I have a daughter older than that, so this would be super weird/creepy for me. But I can't judge. Finding a woman in her 30s and beyond that's physically attractive without baggage is pretty rare.

Xevious
09-23-2022, 07:59 AM
She’s a little old for avante isn’t she?
"If there's grass on the field... she's too old." -Avante

MultiTroll
09-23-2022, 09:53 AM
She flipps it on Will. Here they are 5 years from now.

https://youtu.be/de5D2Sc7BJk

Ima make this a thread fyi's.

Spurs Homer
09-23-2022, 12:36 PM
Just dont get addicted to that oyoung stuff because as time goes on, you begin to rationalize that she is actually mature, that she is actually not just a fling etc…

then in a couple of years or when she hits 23-24-25…

she will do what we all did at that age- she will change….

she will seek greener pastures and her friends and peers will steer her to other shit that leaves you out

and if you got used to that young fresh stuff- you will then be fucked

but if you keep her as nothing but a fun fling- it will be cool when she grows up and finds you expendable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYzux5Lmmak&feature=share&utm_source=EJGix IgBCJiu2KjB4oSJEQ

Big Empty
09-23-2022, 01:55 PM
If shes old enough to take a bullet for our country in the military, then shes old enough to take a c$$k

benefactor
09-23-2022, 02:06 PM
Tbh

koriwhat
09-23-2022, 05:15 PM

You have nothing to worry about seeing how you don't leave your house to meet up with anyone when you claim you would even if it's to "beat them up". :lmao

Will Hunting
09-24-2022, 07:48 AM
Now I have to ask: Do you buy her booze?
She has a fake ID

Joseph Kony
09-24-2022, 01:04 PM
Mein neger :tu

Momo
09-25-2022, 01:05 AM
She'll dump you when she has a moment of clarity. You won't be ready. Don't kill yourself though.

Millennial_Messiah
09-25-2022, 07:16 PM
"If there's grass on the field... she's too old." -Avante

though culburn doesn't like grass on the field either tbh. I do

Brazil
09-27-2022, 03:34 PM

Been there, done that.. Had a really really great time, was kinda wild on all aspects. Loved it

baseline bum
10-07-2022, 05:37 PM
though culburn doesn't like grass on the field either tbh. I do

Culburn likes a field that hasn't been mowed in years.

Ef-man
10-07-2022, 09:28 PM
Culburn likes a field that hasn't been mowed in years.

Culburn prefers someone else mowing the field while he peeps from behind shutters.

Dirks_Finale
10-08-2022, 06:49 AM
I see nothing wrong with it, just depends upon her personal maturity level.

I have to ask, though, does she have daddy issues? :lol

Will Hunting
10-13-2022, 07:44 AM
I see nothing wrong with it, just depends upon her personal maturity level.

I have to ask, though, does she have daddy issues? :lol
No...totally normal family life growing up and good relationship with her parents. My dad taught me not to date girls with daddy issues when I was really young and it stuck with me :lol

I think the dynamic at play is that her parents had her when they were older and both of her brothers are 10+ years older than her, so she's just more comfortable around guys my age vs. her age.

DJR210
10-13-2022, 12:53 PM

:lol

ElNono
10-14-2022, 01:48 AM

Is this a sugar daddy type of situation, tbh?

Will Hunting
10-14-2022, 02:47 PM

Is this a sugar daddy type of situation, tbh?
:lol no, like I pay for dinner when we go out but it's not like I'm giving her money.

spurraider21
10-14-2022, 02:55 PM
:lol no, like I pay for dinner when we go out but it's not like I'm giving her money.
hope you didnt go out and buy her a new purse. Technique still lurks this forum

Joseph Kony
10-14-2022, 02:58 PM
hope you didnt go out and buy her a new purse. Technique (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15971) still lurks this forum

dude's probably too busy hanging out with Samuel Dalembert in the nightclub bathroom

ElNono
10-15-2022, 01:55 AM

:lol Nothing wrong either way, tbh, I'm not hating da playa...

Will Hunting
10-16-2022, 06:00 PM
dude's probably too busy hanging out with Samuel Dalembert in the nightclub bathroom
:lol that DJR picture was one of the best moments ever on this website

Isitjustme?
10-19-2022, 11:02 PM
I remember when women posted here and would comment on topics like these

MultiTroll
10-20-2022, 11:18 AM
I don’t really get why OP thinks this story is something we “need to talk about” but I generally agree that fucking a fully developed consenting 17 year old shouldn’t be met with stiff criminal penalties if you had good reason to believe she was 18 (and meeting her in a 21+ club definitely qualifies as that). At some point the 17 year old who used a fake ID to misrepresent herself as 21 and then came onto the creepy looking 40 year-old in the club meant for people in their 20s loses the right to cry victim.

Dont let that take away from how much of a creep this comedian seems to be though. I don’t really have sympathy for him either if fucking a girl less than half his age hurts his public image and career, just don’t think it should land him in jail.
Is 60% of his age good?

Millennial_Messiah
10-20-2022, 02:48 PM
if she doesn't already have her college degree she's a leach imo.

Millennial_Messiah
10-20-2022, 02:49 PM
Only date girls who have graduated from college, at least undergrad with a bachelor's degree

MultiTroll
10-20-2022, 06:41 PM
if she doesn't already have her college degree she's a leach imo.

Only date girls who have graduated from college, at least undergrad with a bachelor's degree
100 Top Entrepreneurs Who Succeeded Without A College Degree (elitedaily.com) (https://www.elitedaily.com/news/business/100-top-entrepreneurs-succeeded-college-degree)

Will Hunting
10-24-2022, 01:28 PM
Is 60% of his age good?
You didn't actually read what I said, you just wanted to badly to have a gotcha moment even though if you look at what I said, I was defending him and saying he shouldn't face criminal penalties for fucking a girl half her age.

Stick to making threads about getting free donuts fatass.

Mitch
10-24-2022, 01:48 PM
Men are meant to be older in a relationship, the issue is after a 10yr age gap it can be harder to relate with the person. More of a case by case thing, if you two are able to talk and enjoy the same stuff then it's all fine. Parents might be wary of you, but whatever honestly.

SpursforSix
10-24-2022, 01:52 PM
Men are meant to be older in a relationship, the issue is after a 10yr age gap it can be harder to relate with the person. More of a case by case thing, if you two are able to talk and enjoy the same stuff then it's all fine. Parents might be wary of you, but whatever honestly.

Uh...I'm not sure you have credibility here. You were like the one dude that befriended Avante.

SpursforSix
10-24-2022, 01:54 PM

This reminds me of one of my favorite Avante jokes...

Bonus Jokemaster Joke of the Day - March 28, 2019

Avante and Mitch are in a bar.
Mitch says, "Do anything fun last weekend?"
Avante replies, "yeah...I watched my VHS tape of the 1981 Super Bowel between the Raiders and Eagles. Then I went and raped a kid."
Mitch says, "Who won the game?"

Mitch
10-24-2022, 01:58 PM
Uh...I'm not sure you have credibility here. You were like the one dude that befriended Avante.

I don't call people pdophiles without hard evidence, it's one of the few things I don't take lightly. So far faggs is the only pdo here I know of

SpursforSix
10-24-2022, 02:20 PM
I don't call people pdophiles without hard evidence, it's one of the few things I don't take lightly. So far faggs is the only pdo here I know of

Maybe you're not cut out for Spurstalk.

Millennial_Messiah
10-24-2022, 04:22 PM
Maybe you're not cut out for Spurstalk.

honestly though

nfl forum, club etc were more fun with avante and derp, symple, clipper nation. Even the older name faggots like koolaid man and naruto lakaluva. Because now other than Fabbs who is there to diss?

MultiTroll
10-24-2022, 05:10 PM
You didn't actually read what I said, you just wanted to badly to have a gotcha moment even though if you look at what I said, I was defending him and saying he shouldn't face criminal penalties for fucking a girl half her age.

Stick to making threads about getting free donuts fatass.
Time of the month for you? Lighten up.
Be secure in your pursuit of younger women. When you get there you won't be defensive of age comments.

My apple ass is indeed the apple of the eyes of many a younger woman. But i can still post donut deals for the SpursTalk Krew bros and snork some donuts myself on occasion.

MultiTroll
10-24-2022, 05:12 PM
Work on your jealousy son.

As to your fabrications / lies....
yawn.

BD24
10-24-2022, 06:32 PM
Thread loved Larry as well tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
10-24-2022, 07:13 PM
Men are meant to be older in a relationship

I humbly disagree, but you're entitled to your opinion

Millennial_Messiah
10-24-2022, 07:16 PM
My apple ass is indeed the apple of the eyes of many a younger woman. But i can still post donut deals for the SpursTalk Krew bros and snork some donuts myself on occasion.

The good chicks don't really dig fat clumsy dudes with 6 months supply of take out food waste lying around their apartment.

Sure, you could get laid. With a disgusting 300+ lb uggo female with mottled teeth and rotten gums, diabeetus, 3 kids she can't feed, a pack of stolen cigarettes who gets the majority of her sleep behind the city bus stops.

MultiTroll
10-24-2022, 07:34 PM
^ Testimonial. :lol

Will Hunting
10-25-2022, 04:33 AM
honestly though

nfl forum, club etc were more fun with avante and derp, symple, clipper nation. Even the older name faggots like koolaid man and naruto lakaluva. Because now other than Fabbs who is there to diss?
2013 was the absolute peak of the NFL forum and was a genuinely fun time. HarlemHeat’s weekly power rankings, the weekly DeadlyDynasty black QB report card, constant shit talk about Avante, etc.

benefactor
10-25-2022, 10:52 PM
2013 was the absolute peak of the NFL forum and was a genuinely fun time. HarlemHeat’s weekly power rankings, the weekly DeadlyDynasty black QB report card, constant shit talk about Avante, etc.
90210 starting a feud with JT which lead to him routinely getting shit on for the next several years. December Romo...January Romo...:lol

The best.

Millennial_Messiah
10-26-2022, 07:53 AM

Agreed

all of 2013, early 2014 was in general the peak of fun tbh.

spurraider21
10-26-2022, 01:28 PM
avante bet tracker thread

MultiTroll
10-26-2022, 01:43 PM
That was classic. :lol

He stayed in character and kept trying to justify his betting prowesses.

Millennial_Messiah
10-26-2022, 02:05 PM
That was classic. :lol

He stayed in character and kept trying to justify his betting prowesses.

IIRC his record was always deep in the toilet

MultiTroll
10-26-2022, 02:18 PM
IIRC his record was always deep in the toilet
Yes Ralphie that was the humorous part.

Got to the point where one could consistently bet the opposite of what he picked and you would come out $$ up.

benefactor
10-26-2022, 08:58 PM
I had forgot about that...:lol. He got murdered.