lefty
10-06-2022, 09:54 AM
Green better be useful this season or they will trade his ass tbh

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-06-2022, 10:22 AM
another bad look for pop

MultiTroll
10-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Good times. Lebron doing an excellent job.
NBA should have continued momentum and driven Mouthbreather out of the league.

https://youtu.be/CF52TQrYanw

FrostKing
10-06-2022, 01:08 PM
Poole called him baby dick

Leetonidas
10-07-2022, 09:23 AM

what a clown :lol

heyheymymy
10-07-2022, 10:31 AM

lefty
10-07-2022, 11:37 AM
TMZ of course :lol

lefty
10-07-2022, 11:41 AM
https://twitter.com/thetraeyoung/status/1578391946883727364

FkLA
10-07-2022, 01:29 PM
Bro, if I'm Jordan Poole I either swing at him first chance I get or I go to the front office and ask them to pick between one of us. I know he's in the middle of contract talks but as a man you can't keep playing together after that. I wouldn't be able to accept an apology from Donkey. That was an ill intended, full force sucker punch.

Two days off punishment is a joke. Idk if non-lethal punches can be aggravated assault but if they can be, that would qualify as one out in the real world, imo.

daslicer
10-07-2022, 01:34 PM
Bro, if I'm Jordan Poole I either swing at him first chance I get or I go to the front office and ask them to pick between one of us. I know he's in the middle of contract talks but as a man you can't keep playing together after that. I wouldn't be able to accept an apology from Donkey. That was an ill intended, full force sucker punch.

Two days off punishment is a joke. Idk if non-lethal punches can be aggravated assault but if they can be, that would qualify as one out in the real world, imo.

Agreed 100 percent. I would never forgive him if I was Jordan and would fight him every time, I saw him. There is no place for what Draymond did. Like you said I ask for a trade if they want to keep Draymond. I'm definitely not coexisting with that clown after that incident.

FkLA
10-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Also, pretty ironic that hes one of the main guys pushing for more player control of the league. Maybe shit like this is why the old Jews and white men run the league and not the players like you, dummy.

timtonymanu
10-07-2022, 02:40 PM
Guys like Raymond and Beverley :lol. They chirp all they want but when it’s get done to them, they turn into little pussies and shove other players.

FrostKing
10-07-2022, 05:57 PM
Borderline sucker punched a kid half his size. He almost slammed head on the wall.

Shame Poole isn't more established player or else one person would be leaving town.

InRareForm
10-07-2022, 06:04 PM
Draymond was crazy and dangerous with that punch. there was boxer that just passed away recently from a punch and they were the same weight class.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-07-2022, 06:32 PM
damn impressed by dray's quickness and reach tbh

get your fucking hands up poole

lefty20
10-07-2022, 06:54 PM
I can see Dray taking up amateur fights in Boxing or MMA after he retires from NBA.

FrostKing
10-07-2022, 07:19 PM
:lol

Portis busted Mirotic's jaw. Same weight class.

Green had an open shot and couldn't even concuss tiny Poole

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-07-2022, 09:42 PM

Portis busted Mirotic's jaw. Same weight class.

Green had an open shot and couldn't even concuss tiny Poole

ok doctor

FrostKing
10-07-2022, 10:31 PM
https://i.ibb.co/M79QGSP/Screenshot-20221007-202945-Chrome.jpg

:lol Cover up the assault

Isitjustme?
10-07-2022, 11:50 PM
https://i.ibb.co/M79QGSP/Screenshot-20221007-202945-Chrome.jpg

:lol Cover up the assault

:lol maybe Draymond can tweet through this and "spill the tea" on his pod, making it even worse.

ElNono
10-08-2022, 12:27 AM
:monkey

ElNono
10-08-2022, 12:27 AM
Notice the difference between Lebron getting in his grill vs sucker punching rook half his size...

baseline bum
10-08-2022, 01:45 AM
Didn't Jordan do the same shit to Horace Grant and Steve Kerr?

Isitjustme?
10-08-2022, 02:04 AM

He punched Grant?

baseline bum
10-08-2022, 02:16 AM
He punched Grant?

Could swear I read that in The Jordan Rules thirty years ago. He also liked to call Will Perdue by the name Will Vanderbilt because he said he didn't deserve the name of a school with a good basketball program. :lol

Isitjustme?
10-08-2022, 04:00 AM
Could swear I read that in The Jordan Rules thirty years ago. He also liked to call Will Perdue by the name Will Vanderbilt because he said he didn't deserve the name of a school with a good basketball program. :lol

lmfao. I know I should hate Jordan for some of these stories but some make me like him more. Plus have a slightly relevant personal scenario: the one time i ever got made "manager" of anything was this completely shit shipping warehouse job i had in college. place was awful and paid minimum wage even when i got promoted iirc. anyways, boss would get mad at me because these potheads werent doing their shit which was my fault now apparently. basically could do my paperwork and sort mail fast myself but it was my fault if losers were holding team back. Had my own versions of Brad Sellers, Stacey King, and Will Perdue, basically. Never told them off or berated them (quit few months later) but man i had the fucking urge to :lol

ambchang
10-08-2022, 06:44 AM

The story gets twisted over the years. He would demean grant, Stacey king and Cartwright but wouldn’t lay a hand on them because they were all bigger than him. Grant and Cartwright had enough and talked back and jordan didn’t do squat.

Jordan punched Kerr because Kerr is much smaller than him but Kerr fought back and jordan never bothered him again because “Kerr gained his respect”.

Isitjustme?
10-08-2022, 08:27 AM
Just hope so bad this is true :lol :rollin

https://twitter.com/thenbacentrali/status/1577831900030410752

Donald Sterling.
10-08-2022, 09:42 AM
Putting up mediocre stats

Running Durant out of town

KO'ing arguably the Warriors 2nd best player right now

Never a role player got away with this much chit. He should be playing overseas by now but Donkey truly managed to maximize his nba career.

baseline bum
10-08-2022, 11:16 AM

:rollin

baseline bum
10-08-2022, 11:16 AM
The story gets twisted over the years. He would demean grant, Stacey king and Cartwright but wouldn’t lay a hand on them because they were all bigger than him. Grant and Cartwright had enough and talked back and jordan didn’t do squat.

Jordan punched Kerr because Kerr is much smaller than him but Kerr fought back and jordan never bothered him again because “Kerr gained his respect”.

Guess my memory is shit for something I read back in the early 90s. :lol

Tyronn Lue
10-08-2022, 12:09 PM
Ime get suspended for a year for consensual long dicc and Dray get 2 days for attempted murder. Ooga booga NBA

benefactor
10-08-2022, 12:53 PM

lefty
10-08-2022, 01:15 PM
Borderline sucker punched a kid half his size. He almost slammed head on the wall.

Shame Poole isn't more established player or else one person would be leaving town.

Poole is part. of their big 3, whether Green likes it or not

Probably why he drove KD out of town too :lol

And Poole is gonna get paid, Green is 32 and not a star so he knows his next contract is his his last chance to get paid.
He’s not helping his case though :lol

lefty
10-08-2022, 01:17 PM
Also fuck those people complaining about privacy, saying an internal problem is an internal problem

Fuck you, GSW was trying to sweep this under the rug.
It was a dangerous punch, that shit had to go public

Leaker is a hero tbh

FrostKing
10-08-2022, 01:25 PM
Also fuck those people complaining about privacy, saying an internal problem is an internal problem

Fuck you, GSW was trying to sweep this under the rug.
It was a dangerous punch, that shit had to go public

Leaker is a hero tbh

Yup and their intent to coverup was leaked anyway

Isitjustme?
10-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Guess my memory is shit for something I read back in the early 90s. :lol

Looking this stuff up and he decked Vanderbilt who was 7'1 so ambchang wrong: https://chicago.suntimes.com/bulls/2020/5/5/21248255/bulls-will-perdue-talks-michael-jordan-sucker-punches

for some reason article calls it sucker punches even though Perdue describes it otherwise (coaches were telling him hit Jordan with dirty picks and Jordan warned him not to do it again).

MultiTroll
10-08-2022, 02:18 PM

Like to see where the board rates this as to

Sucker Punch or Not?

I'm going with 98% sucker punch. Sure Poole should have known he had an uncivilized hostile ape approaching him. But, is it not entirely reasonable to expect in a civilized society in a professional basketball official practice environment with Poole backing away to deescalate and keeping his hands down.....
That Apemond would not unleash a full fledged (for him) attempted cheapshot with intent to hurt on Poole.

Yeah I'm at 98%. To put the onus on Poole to have his hands up is misdirecting imo.

MultiTroll
10-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Also, pretty ironic that hes one of the main guys pushing for more player control of the league. Maybe shit like this is why the old Jews and white men run the league and not the players like you, dummy.
So true, and yet it is the old Jews and white men who have created the extreme entitled environment in which Apemond has become so free to abuse others.
Enablers to the 10th power.

Now the jackass is looking at what oh maybe a week suspension and some token $$ fine that some Warrior cult member will pay anyways. Que faggot Kerr to say "We were orgiainally going to give Dray 2 days but due to the severity of the situation we felt it should be increased to a week." :lol With the co phaggot GM chiming in.

For an assault. Ya one person does that to another anywhere else and caught on tape it's assault. Not saying old school protocol doesn't dictate Poole not snitch to the po po or in this case the DA....just saying this is pure workplace assault.

Just a pathetic organization. NBA ended for me with Zaza.

Isitjustme?
10-08-2022, 03:42 PM
This reddit post on R/Warriors seems like a good summary

"Quick rundown of everything that’s happened:

1) Dray has clearly been insecure about his contract situation and has been feeling some type of way about it

2) Dray instigates a fight with Poole (who’s in line to get a big extension) at practice

3) Dray literally throws a full force sucker punch at his teammate’s face, teammate is clearly unsuspecting and could easily get injured from the punch itself and/or the fall (again, not braced for the hit). Teammate could also easily get injured because Dray weighs like 50 fucking pounds more and is way bigger

4) Dray (most likely) uses his Klutch connection/Haynes to paint Poole as the bad guy, and simultaneously throws his teammates under the bus by implying they think Poole deserved to get brought down a peg (nobody else confirmed this, and even Iggy outright defended Poole)

I’m sorry but what part of this shit is defensible? How are there still people saying that this is just normal behavior in sports, and acting like Dray hasn’t turned himself into a complete locker room cancer? The guy is 32 years old, this is pathetic and violent/dangerous behavior"

https://www.reddit.com/r/warriors/comments/xy6aj2/comment/irfnvlk/

Although if my dream is true and Poole called him "Triple Single" mitigates Draymond circumstances somewhat..

..triple single. LOL.

Isitjustme?
10-08-2022, 03:45 PM
https://twitter.com/zubskiii/status/1578390966255423488

Isitjustme?
10-08-2022, 03:49 PM

Sucker Punch or Not?

I'm going with 98% sucker punch. Sure Poole should have known he had an uncivilized hostile ape approaching him. But, is it not entirely reasonable to expect in a civilized society in a professional basketball official practice environment with Poole backing away to deescalate and keeping his hands down.....
That Apemond would not unleash a full fledged (for him) attempted cheapshot with intent to hurt on Poole.

Yeah I'm at 98%. To put the onus on Poole to have his hands up is misdirecting imo.
Draymond walks over to him and starts bumping his chest into him first and Poole wasn't really even looking at him. Poole seems like he pushed just so he wouldn't look like a bitch in front of everyone

FrostKing
10-08-2022, 04:02 PM
MLS just suspended a player 3-games for "anti-gay slur"

FrostKing
10-08-2022, 04:06 PM

Sucker Punch or Not?

Ya it's atleast a cheap shot.

Poole pushes him to get Green literally out of his face. He doesn't step forward.

Poole probably used another forbidden word like "bitch" that warranted the attack; they'll argue.

lefty20
10-08-2022, 04:42 PM
Green seems pretty thin skinned for some who refuses to keep his mouth shut unless he's shoveling Cheetos down it.

lefty
10-08-2022, 04:46 PM
lol Green using personal problems ss an excuse

TD 21
10-08-2022, 05:14 PM

Right because Green naturally represents his entire race and old white men have never been the cause of anything going wrong.

Fat Hands
10-08-2022, 05:17 PM

Sucker Punch or Not?

Green doesn't fit.

ambchang
10-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Looking this stuff up and he decked Vanderbilt who was 7'1 so ambchang wrong: https://chicago.suntimes.com/bulls/2020/5/5/21248255/bulls-will-perdue-talks-michael-jordan-sucker-punches

for some reason article calls it sucker punches even though Perdue describes it otherwise (coaches were telling him hit Jordan with dirty picks and Jordan warned him not to do it again).

Will Purdue is now grant, Stacy king or Cartwright now? Ok.

And that warning wasn’t for Perdue, it was for the rest of the staff to step in after punching Perdue. Melo learned that from him for sure.

Isitjustme?
10-08-2022, 07:26 PM
Will Purdue is now grant, Stacy king or Cartwright now? Ok.

And that warning wasn’t for Perdue, it was for the rest of the staff to step in after punching Perdue. Melo learned that from him for sure.

You just got done saying Jordan would only punch guys smaller than him, dumbass

ambchang
10-08-2022, 07:51 PM

I did? Perhaps you can point me to it with your superior intellect?

daslicer
10-08-2022, 08:08 PM

There was a story I remember hearing where Jordan demeaned Cartwright and embarrassed him in front of the team. That after the game Cartwright confronted Jordan in the locker room and threatened him by saying "If you talk to me like that again you will never play in the league again because I will break both of your legs." Jordan after he said that didn't say a word back.

ElNono
10-09-2022, 01:32 AM

I did? Perhaps you can point me to it with your superior intellect?

I mean, I DO have superior intellect, tbh, but this was too easy...

ambchang
10-09-2022, 07:41 AM
I mean, I DO have superior intellect, tbh, but this was too easy...

Try looking up the word only.

whitemamba
10-09-2022, 02:57 PM
Draymond is outta there, hope he goes to the spurs.

Chris Fall
10-09-2022, 06:18 PM
I think maybe, and I'm being generous here, that teams like Dallas or Chicago might benefit from Draymond's unique skill set and emotional "leadership." But I can't think of a team in the league that would want to pay him big money beyond next year for like another 4 seasons. Golden State has maximized his talents because of Steph and Klay. What other team could really use him in a similar way and it would work successfully?

MultiTroll
10-09-2022, 07:34 PM
I think maybe, and I'm being generous here, that teams like Dallas or Chicago might benefit from Draymond's unique skill set and emotional "leadership." But I can't think of a team in the league that would want to pay him big money beyond next year for like another 4 seasons. Golden State has maximized his talents because of Steph and Klay. What other team could really use him in a similar way and it would work successfully?
Without 2 all stars and DonkeyRef we saw what Gaymond was season before last.

MultiTroll
10-09-2022, 07:35 PM
Is Lillard still trolling for a trade?
Damian Lillard blasts Warriors leak of Draymond video, says Poole should have been ready (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/damian-lillard-blasts-warriors-leak-of-draymond-video-says-poole-should-have-been-ready/ar-AA12LBbz?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=539f36e7d4c94ad580e76ec7a3edaf0f)

smh

baseline bum
10-09-2022, 11:26 PM

Would be a quality tank commander and there isn't any young talent for him to poison.

daslicer
10-10-2022, 01:50 AM

He would be great for the tanking effort. I definitely would find it comedic to see him get tossed out of a bunch of games as a Spur.

Robz4000
10-10-2022, 02:22 AM

Miami tbh

ambchang
10-10-2022, 09:31 AM
Miami tbh

Nah, Miami already has Adebayo, who is a way better version of Draymond.

ElNono
10-10-2022, 04:22 PM
Try looking up the word only.

Apology accepted :tu

ambchang
10-10-2022, 06:28 PM
Apology accepted :tu

Superior intellect indeed.

benefactor
10-12-2022, 12:32 AM
Donkey gets a slap on the wrist. I would say it's him or me if I was Poole

https://sports.yahoo.com/steve-kerr-draymond-green-fined-not-suspended-for-punching-jordan-poole-044942148.html

Rummpd
10-12-2022, 07:03 AM
Nothing to see here with Steve Kerr basically blessing off Green without a suspension.

lefty
10-12-2022, 08:10 AM
Kerr being spineless as usual

That’s the same guy who thinks being punched by Jordan improved their relationship

Texas_Ranger
10-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Did anyone really think this donkey gonna get punished?

daslicer
10-12-2022, 10:18 AM
Kerr showing again he's a cuck.

Chris Fall
10-12-2022, 12:49 PM
But what was a suspension for maybe 1-2 games in the beginning of the regular season going to accomplish anyway? Not like they were going to suspend him 10-15 games anyway.

Want to really punish him, make him donate the amount of the fine to the University of Michigan athletic department, make him wear Michigan gear pre and post games, and make him call Poole "Daddy" during practice.

Suspending him doesn't really do shit.

Donald Sterling.
10-12-2022, 04:43 PM
That Apemond would not unleash a full fledged.

:monkey

It's always funny to see the resident spurstalk libcucks using vernacular on here, that would get them cancelled by their own brethren, if they were to use it in a real life situation :lol

As usual, a libcucks true colors always come out when nobody's looking.

daslicer
10-12-2022, 04:57 PM
But what was a suspension for maybe 1-2 games in the beginning of the regular season going to accomplish anyway? Not like they were going to suspend him 10-15 games anyway.

Want to really punish him, make him donate the amount of the fine to the University of Michigan athletic department, make him wear Michigan gear pre and post games, and make him call Poole "Daddy" during practice.

Suspending him doesn't really do shit.

Him getting suspended on ring night would have really hurt him. He would have been pissed off about it. That would have been good enough.

whitemamba
10-12-2022, 10:31 PM
He would be great for the tanking effort. I definitely would find it comedic to see him get tossed out of a bunch of games as a Spur.

Would be a quality tank commander and there isn't any young talent for him to poison.

ElNono
10-12-2022, 11:51 PM
It's always funny to see the resident spurstalk libcucks using vernacular on here, that would get them cancelled by their own brethren, if they were to use it in a real life situation :lol

As usual, a libcucks true colors always come out when nobody's looking.

Cool story brah, not as funny as conservatard trying to play edgelord, tbh

Donald Sterling.
10-13-2022, 05:58 AM
Cool story brah, not as funny as conservatard trying to play edgelord, tbh

That's good, son. Stand up and fight for your right to be racist :tu

Just make sure your fellow libcucks never go through your post history and see it :lol

ElNono
10-14-2022, 01:52 AM
That's good, son. Stand up and fight for your right to be racist :tu

Just make sure your fellow libcucks never go through your post history and see it :lol

:lol I would have to care what other think or say....

Now if we're talking cucks, is there a bigger cuck than Donald Sterling? Cucked by Adam Silver, the other owners and his (also cuck) wife :lol

Wear him proudly :tu

Donald Sterling.
10-14-2022, 05:26 AM
:lol I would have to care what other think or say....

Now if we're talking cucks, is there a bigger cuck than Donald Sterling? Cucked by Adam Silver, the other owners and his (also cuck) wife :lol

Wear him proudly :tu

I know you care enough about what other people think, not to mouth off your racist thoughts publicly in real life around your fellow libcucks :lol

Instead, you choose to do it online, where there's no repercussions and you won't lose your cubicle job.

You're the one calling a black man a monkey, anonymously over the internet and i'm the edgelord apparently :lmao

Libcucks and their hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness always shines through :tu

JamStone
10-14-2022, 08:27 AM
Are you just now realizing that an online sports messageboard is different from real life? Are you just finding out that people specifically on this forum post shit differently than they would say to people in real life? This is your recent, shocking revelation?

Good job. Dats a good boy. I knew you could figure it out, buddy. Good boy. Good boy.

ambchang
10-14-2022, 10:01 AM
https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/amp/golden_state_warriors_could_make_a_surprising_trad e_with_atlanta_hawks_draymond_green_for_john_colli ns_jalen_johnson_and_a_first_round_pick/s1_16751_37991406

Not sure what the source is, but rumblings about Draymond Green to the Hawks for Collins, Jalen Johnson and the 2024 1st round pick.

My immediate reaction is that this is stupid, as Draymond in any other system isn't likely to be worth a 1st round pick. But then Hawks are trying to get rid of Collins for the longest time, and Jalen Johnson is likely just cap filler.

daslicer
10-14-2022, 03:46 PM
https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/amp/golden_state_warriors_could_make_a_surprising_trad e_with_atlanta_hawks_draymond_green_for_john_colli ns_jalen_johnson_and_a_first_round_pick/s1_16751_37991406

Not sure what the source is, but rumblings about Draymond Green to the Hawks for Collins, Jalen Johnson and the 2024 1st round pick.

My immediate reaction is that this is stupid, as Draymond in any other system isn't likely to be worth a 1st round pick. But then Hawks are trying to get rid of Collins for the longest time, and Jalen Johnson is likely just cap filler.

I hope this trade goes down. Draymond on the Hawks would be comical. Him and Dejounte going at each other would be some great comedy.

Donald Sterling.
10-14-2022, 06:47 PM
Are you just now realizing that an online sports messageboard is different from real life? Are you just finding out that people specifically on this forum post shit differently than they would say to people in real life? This is your recent, shocking revelation?

Good job. Dats a good boy. I knew you could figure it out, buddy. Good boy. Good boy.

It's not that this behavior is some sort of revelation. I've singled out those two posters because they're left leaning.

Libcucks go downstairs to the political forum and act like the arbiters of ethics and social justice, then come upstairs and start throwing racial slurs around like it's the 1950's :lol

It's just fascinating to me. Again, typical libcuck hypocrisy and lack of self-reflection.

ElNono
10-15-2022, 02:00 AM
I know you care enough about what other people think, not to mouth off your racist thoughts publicly in real life around your fellow libcucks :lol

Instead, you choose to do it online, where there's no repercussions and you won't lose your cubicle job.

You're the one calling a black man a monkey, anonymously over the internet and i'm the edgelord apparently :lmao

Libcucks and their hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness always shines through :tu

:lol you don't know jackshit about me, no matter how much you pretend you do. But go ahead and let it all out.

Cuckservatives like you just bent out of shape since Big Old Joe bullied The Big Loser in da paint. It is what it is.

ElNono
10-15-2022, 04:20 AM

Just saw this :lol

Exactly. This mouthbreather apparently just figured out that people sometimes fuck around and sometimes speak seriously. I mean, nobody is buying he called his boss a libcuck when he was sent to do DEI training :lol

Donald Sterling.
10-15-2022, 08:31 AM
Just saw this :lol

Exactly. This mouthbreather apparently just figured out that people sometimes fuck around and sometimes speak seriously. I mean, nobody is buying he called his boss a libcuck when he was sent to do DEI training :lol

You're the one supporting a party and an ideology that thinks it's okay to ruin someone's entire livelihood over speech, not me :lol

I do not believe "i'm just fucking around" on the internet, would save you, from the socially and morally conscious wrath from your employers in this scenario :lol

So what's exactly stopping you from calling black people monkeys in real life? If you're just fucking around and you claim to not care what other people think :lol Put your money where your mouth is pussy.

You obviously do care what other people think, you're also very aware of the consequences. That's why you're gonna keep fucking around conveniently and exclusively online :lol

You're only as good and morally righteous as the libcuck party allows you to be. When no one's watching, you're really not any better than the other side of the aisle, even though you pretend to be. Same goes for any other libcuck.

lefty20
10-15-2022, 04:36 PM
Wiggins and Poole got their Brink truck.

Dray on sudoku watch

ElNono
10-15-2022, 04:52 PM
You're the one supporting a party and an ideology that thinks it's okay to ruin someone's entire livelihood over speech, not me :lol

I do not believe "i'm just fucking around" on the internet, would save you, from the socially and morally conscious wrath from your employers in this scenario :lol

So what's exactly stopping you from calling black people monkeys in real life? If you're just fucking around and you claim to not care what other people think :lol Put your money where your mouth is pussy.

You obviously do care what other people think, you're also very aware of the consequences. That's why you're gonna keep fucking around conveniently and exclusively online :lol

You're only as good and morally righteous as the libcuck party allows you to be. When no one's watching, you're really not any better than the other side of the aisle, even though you pretend to be. Same goes for any other libcuck.

Absolutely support anybody ruining a self-proclaimed racist/xenophobe/homophobe life for being openly and publicly just that, and will continue to do so. :tu
Similarly, I'm going to joke about whatever I want, whenever I want.

If your snowflake cuckservative ass is angry or mad about that, that's your problem, not mine. :lol

MultiTroll
10-17-2022, 09:16 PM
Horry states the obvious.

“What if that’s Steph that he punches?” — Robert Horry believes the Golden State Warriors should've suspended Draymond Green for Ring Night - Basketball Network - Your daily dose of basketball (https://www.basketballnetwork.net/latest-news/robert-horry-believes-the-golden-state-warriors-shouldve-suspended-draymond-green)

Brazil
10-20-2022, 02:29 AM
That's prime demonstration of Curry lack of leadership tbh... this is supposed to be his team.

JamStone
10-20-2022, 11:14 AM
That's prime demonstration of Curry lack of leadership tbh... this is supposed to be his team.

I don’t blame it on Curry. He can’t control how Draymond acts, especially towards other people, whether Curry is the leader or not.

It’s why leader-follower dynamics can be difficult when the two are close friends. It’s hard to put your brother in check. And when that guy is a loudmouth and disrupter, even more so because those types usually can’t control themselves. Look at Rodman with the Bad Boys. Had Isiah and Chuck Daly there to look out for him. He even said Chuck Daly was a true father figure. Zeke showed him care and compassion and was a big brother, particularly when he became suicidal. Rodman still fell off the edge of a cliff. It wasn’t lack of leadership. It was best for him to change sceneries. Dennis Rodman wasn’t Dennis Rodman because of a lack of leadership. He was who he was because of an accumulation of a lot of things in his life, being emotionally compromised his entire life, and was probably set off when his wife cheated on him with a teammate (allegedly).

Draymond’s time is up in Golden State. He needs to go elsewhere for himself and for the Warriors. But he just may find out that he’s not worth what he thinks he’s worth.

daslicer
10-20-2022, 11:23 AM
I don’t blame it on Curry. He can’t control how Draymond acts, especially towards other people, whether Curry is the leader or not.

It’s why leader-follower dynamics can be difficult when the two are close friends. It’s hard to put your brother in check. And when that guy is a loudmouth and disrupter, even more so because those types usually can’t control themselves. Look at Rodman with the Bad Boys. Had Isiah and Chuck Daly there to look out for him. He even said Chuck Daly was a true father figure. Zeke showed him care and compassion and was a big brother, particularly when he became suicidal. Rodman still fell off the edge of a cliff. It wasn’t lack of leadership. It was best for him to change sceneries. Dennis Rodman wasn’t Dennis Rodman because of a lack of leadership. He was who he was because of an accumulation of a lot of things in his life, being emotionally compromised his entire life, and was probably set off when his wife cheated on him with a teammate (allegedly).

Draymond’s time is up in Golden State. He needs to go elsewhere for himself and for the Warriors. But he just may find out that he’s not worth what he thinks he’s worth.

Interesting I never heard that detail before. I wonder who that teammate was.

JamStone
10-20-2022, 11:25 AM
Rumored to be Vinnie Johnson. Never confirmed but widely believed.

Rodman was found with a gun in his mouth in his car. I forgot who found him and stopped him.

ambchang
10-20-2022, 01:47 PM
Rumored to be Vinnie Johnson. Never confirmed but widely believed.

Rodman was found with a gun in his mouth in his car. I forgot who found him and stopped him.

I believe he just fell asleep In the car and nobody really stopped him. Not sure who found him but cops were all over him then. I don’t think charges were laid though.

MultiTroll
10-20-2022, 07:01 PM
racist thoughts publicly.
Report: Clippers owner Donald Sterling caught on tape telling his girlfriend to not bring African-Americans to 'my games' (yahoo.com) (https://sports.yahoo.com/clippers-owner-donald-sterling-caught-on-tape-telling-his-girlfriend-to-not-bring-african-americans-to--my-games-064539618.html?a20=1)

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

Brazil
10-24-2022, 04:25 AM

I don't blame Curry, I don't think he has the leadership to handle this kind of shit. Dray is an issue for the whole organization for a while now and nobody seems to be able to put him under control.

lefty
10-24-2022, 07:49 AM
I don't blame Curry, I don't think he has the leadership to handle this kind of shit. Dray is an issue for the whole organization for a while now and nobody seems to be able to put him under control.

People shouldn’t be point fingers at Curry.

What about the actually leadership of the club? they’ve done nothing
Worse they tried to sweep this under the rug