PDA

View Full Version : Buttholery at the grocery store

SpursforSix
10-07-2022, 11:27 AM
If you want to lose faith in humanity, go to the grocery store and pay attention. There's like about 15 spots to put your cart when you're done putting your groceries in your car. But for some reason, people can't spend the extra 45 seconds to take their cart to one of the designated spots. They just fucking leave it. So it's either 1) taking up a parking space, 2) slammed into someone else's car or 3) moved a hundred yards away to the edge of the lot. This happens all the time of course.

But the one thing that pisses me off the most is seeing cars parked in the handicapped spots with no tag or handicapped license plat. And I know that maybe some of these people are legit fucked up and may have something temporary that necessitates them being in that spot. But today was the first time I had absolute proof of a bitch just using one because it was convenient. Watched this late model sports car pull into a handicapped spot and this chick in her 20's hops out and jogs into the store. And she was hot af. Great body. But clearly not handicapped. She was just in a hurry. I'm not one to fuck with people's cars, but I just ordered some stickers to put on assholes cars that do that. I won't do it if I don't have proof but if I see that shit again, I'm putting a crappy ass sticker on their paint.

And not to mention the people that stick their carts in the middle of the aisles and then huff at you because you're trying to get down the aisle.

Blake
10-07-2022, 02:22 PM
It pisses me off even more to see a healthy 20 something pop out of a car that actually has handicap tags. I mean, I don't know people's conditions either but cmon

InRareForm
10-07-2022, 02:26 PM
watch the cart narc on YouTube to see the lazy people called out

FrostKing
10-07-2022, 02:28 PM
"Where's that damn Cart Boy?"

DJR210
10-07-2022, 03:12 PM
If you wanna say you're a no good piece of shit without saying you're a no good piece of shit, then prop the front two wheels of your shopping cart into the nearest landscaping curb and leave the store

DJR210
10-07-2022, 03:12 PM

:lmao thanks man, watching now

DJR210
10-07-2022, 03:13 PM
It pisses me off even more to see a healthy 20 something pop out of a car that actually has handicap tags. I mean, I don't know people's conditions either but cmon

Yeah, don't know whether it's their vehicle either. But having diabetes is enough to be "disabled" so it's not hard to get tags in this country

SpursforSix
10-07-2022, 03:31 PM

Lmao. He's got that perfect, "I'm not being an asshole" while being an asshole (rightfully so though) schtick.

GAustex
10-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Assholes who take up two spots or handicap park w/o credentials-I pull up a good loogie and hock it on the door handle

baseline bum
10-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Yeah, don't know whether it's their vehicle either. But having diabetes is enough to be "disabled" so it's not hard to get tags in this country

So 45% of San Antonio is disabled?

baseline bum
10-07-2022, 05:12 PM
Assholes who take up two spots or handicap park w/o credentials-I pull up a good loogie and hock it on the door handle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofGmYuaGjS0

Xevious
10-08-2022, 09:39 AM

Those people lose their shit when called out, I'm surprised that guy hasn't gotten the shit beat out of him. :lol

MultiTroll
10-08-2022, 01:21 PM
OP did you think about hitting on her?

DJR210
10-08-2022, 02:13 PM

Pretty much

Trainwreck2100
10-09-2022, 07:37 PM
want to feel bad go to walmart count all the fat people, and worse fat ass kids

want to feel mad, look at the express line and blatant disregard some people have for it

Millennial_Messiah
10-09-2022, 09:44 PM

it seems like 45% or so of all cars driving around SA have a "DV" somewhere in their license plate, so signs point to yes

baseline bum
10-09-2022, 11:14 PM
want to feel bad go to walmart count all the fat people, and worse fat ass kids

want to feel mad, look at the express line and blatant disregard some people have for it

I can only use the self check outs at Walmart, the cashier lines are too slow. Though if I was a cashier for Walmart I'd make it a point to be slow too.

spurraider21
10-10-2022, 05:20 PM
shopping carts aside, parking lot etiquette has always been god awful. and that goes for both drivers and pedestrians. its truly one of the more infuriating human experiences you can go through in developed countries.

parking lots are always going to be frustrating given the nature of people getting in and out of spots, pedestrians roaming about. but i'd say at least 1/3 of the frustration comes from people who are just assholes, and at least another 1/3 of it comes from people who are just so fucking unaware and aloof that they dont give a fuck to have courtesy

SpursforSix
10-11-2022, 11:28 AM
shopping carts aside, parking lot etiquette has always been god awful. and that goes for both drivers and pedestrians. its truly one of the more infuriating human experiences you can go through in developed countries.

parking lots are always going to be frustrating given the nature of people getting in and out of spots, pedestrians roaming about. but i'd say at least 1/3 of the frustration comes from people who are just assholes, and at least another 1/3 of it comes from people who are just so fucking unaware and aloof that they dont give a fuck to have courtesy

Yeah...and I think I have a thread on this. But the motherfuckers that will block an aisle for a minute...waiting for someone to load their car and pull out...they're intolerable. You could have just parked a few spaces down and already been in the store by the time you wait for that shit. And not slowed down a couple of other cars. In fact, if I'm getting in my car and I see someone is waiting for me to pull out, I'll start my car and then just sit there and act like I'm on my phone. Fuck you.

spurraider21
10-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Yeah...and I think I have a thread on this. But the motherfuckers that will block an aisle for a minute...waiting for someone to load their car and pull out...they're intolerable. You could have just parked a few spaces down and already been in the store by the time you wait for that shit. And not slowed down a couple of other cars. In fact, if I'm getting in my car and I see someone is waiting for me to pull out, I'll start my car and then just sit there and act like I'm on my phone. Fuck you.
or people just stopping the car in the middle of the aisle as somebody "quickly runs into the store to get one thing"

pedestrians walking right in the middle of the lane instead of staying near the parked cars

people who take unnecessarily long amounts of time trying to back their vehicle in when the situation doesnt really call for it

or just aloofness as people are basically daydreaming thinking that just because they are driving in a parking lot the expectation is that cars aren't supposed to move whatsoever, even when not in a parking spot

Blake
10-11-2022, 12:23 PM
I'm honestly surprised I never see any accidents in parking lots

SpursforSix
10-11-2022, 12:45 PM
I'm honestly surprised I never see any accidents in parking lots

fucking word

benefactor
10-11-2022, 12:45 PM
Not sure about other places, but Mexicans in ETX have no idea how to control their kids in the grocery store. They just run around like wild animals with mom not even paying attention.

SpursforSix
10-11-2022, 01:26 PM
Not sure about other places, but Mexicans in ETX have no idea how to control their kids in the grocery store. They just run around like wild animals with mom not even paying attention.

Dude...that's any race when they have more than two kids.

benefactor
10-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Well I have 4 siblings...and judgment came swiftly if we acted up in the store.

Maybe it's different elsewhere, but here it's pretty common with Mexican women and a brood of crotch goblins

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2022, 02:32 PM
This, but SFS is right, it’s a panracial issue and comes down to lazy parenting. Keep your unruly rugrats at home if you can’t control them. And if you can’t afford a babysitter, then you probably shouldn’t have that many kids in the first place.

Kids will be kids so I’m not mad with them, but their negligent parents drive me up a wall.

steak n eggs
10-11-2022, 02:34 PM
My favorite is having to bag my own groceries after spending a significant amount of money at HEB. Hire more people, you can afford it.

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2022, 02:39 PM
My favorite is having to bag my own groceries after spending a significant amount of money at HEB. Hire more people, you can afford it.
I’m more pissed with the lack of registers open in proportion to queue length. Maybe that’s just a problem over here, but I’d happily bag my own groceries if I didn’t have to queue for at least 30 minutes

baseline bum
10-11-2022, 03:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1CQgOXHfNQ

benefactor
10-11-2022, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1CQgOXHfNQ
:lol...classic

benefactor
10-11-2022, 03:33 PM
This, but SFS is right, it’s a panracial issue and comes down to lazy parenting. Keep your unruly rugrats at home if you can’t control them. And if you can’t afford a babysitter, then you probably shouldn’t have that many kids in the first place.

Kids will be kids so I’m not mad with them, but their negligent parents drive me up a wall.
Yeah I know it happens with all races but if you come here and ask anyone which race has the worst grocery store child behavior that will be the answer 90% of the time. Not sure why its that way but it is. Im guessing its just more noticeable with them because they are never hauling around less than three or four at a time.

resistanze
10-11-2022, 03:35 PM
I was at Target yesterday and this whale leaves her shopping cart in front of my parked car next to hers, didn't expect me to come out at that moment. Karma was real as the cart rolled right into her path as she tried to reverse :lol. Dumb beech.

leemajors
10-11-2022, 03:51 PM
I’m more pissed with the lack of registers open in proportion to queue length. Maybe that’s just a problem over here, but I’d happily bag my own groceries if I didn’t have to queue for at least 30 minutes

Yeah I have no problem checking myself out and bagging my groceries. However, some people take forever doing that and shouldn't even try.

benefactor
10-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Yeah I have no problem checking myself out and bagging my groceries. However, some people take forever doing that and shouldn't even try.
That and the fact there are almost no human checkers anymore so you have people self checking with 7000 items. That person will also inevitably have problems scanning their produce and have the self checkout overseer tied up for 10 minutes while Im waiting on them to approve my beer

benefactor
10-11-2022, 04:03 PM
Well I just repeated what you said but yeah:lol

steak n eggs
10-11-2022, 04:37 PM

The person ringing up the groceries at my store usually has to bag as well so I jump in and help. This is inefficient overall and creates the longer lines in my opinion. Plus, I usually have more items and the 10 items or less lanes are not an option for me.

Then when I’m done bagging, someone has pushed their cart all the way up and is now blocking the pay terminal. I just find everything runs smoother when there is a checker and a bagger working in tandem. Especially when fewer lanes are open.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2022, 04:46 PM
Yeah, by a small margin more Mexican kids seem to use the sustained shrieking tactic.

My favorite is having to bag my own groceries after spending a significant amount of money at HEB. Hire more people, you can afford it.I just put everything back in the cart then into boxes or bins when I get to my car. Bags suck ass all around.

benefactor
10-11-2022, 06:01 PM
Aldi probably has the best gig going. Things are typically much cheaper and even if you wind up in a long line it tends to move pretty fast. I don't mind getting out of the way and bagging my own groceries. Better that then waiting forever in the self checkout line where I wait longer but would have to bag them myself anyway. Aldi always seems less busy too and seems to have less of the problems most grocery stores have because poor trash ass white/black/Mexicans don't want to pay a quarter for the cart or bring/pay for bags to bag their groceries. Of course that's just a theory but that's how it seems anyway.

Blake
10-11-2022, 11:18 PM

Yeah, I actually hate when the kids bag my groceries. If you have 30 items they want to give you ten of those little bags with 3 items a bag. Walmart is worse at 2 items per bag.

They also want to put chemicals with your eggs.

JamStone
10-12-2022, 08:56 AM
Inconsiderate grocers and stupid drivers are super high on my rage list. I’m normally a pretty laid back person, but some of the stuff described in this thread has gotten me daydreaming/imagining keying someone’s car or tripping a rude lady so she lands on her rude freaking face. People can be so shitty.

How about the fake considerate grocer? I was walking into the store last week literally for bananas and eggs and that’s it. So no cart needed. Guy walking out asks me politely if I needed a cart. I respond with no thanks. He looks at me both disappointed and almost offended. And he just lightly pushes the cart in the middle of the entrance lobby and walks out, disgusted at me. Wtf?! The cart station was literally 15 feet away, in the very same entrance lobby. Fake considerate enough to ask me if I needed his cart. Too much effort to walk the cart over 15 feet that might have taken him an extra 8 seconds. Left the cart in the middle of the entrance lobby like a jackass.

Fuck people.

Xevious
10-12-2022, 06:27 PM
Let's be honest here... anytime a large group of strangers have to congregate together for a common need, the absolute worst comes out of people. COVID fucked a lot of things up and continues to do so, but curbside pickup has been one of the few godsends to come of the pandemic.

Trill Clinton
10-13-2022, 04:33 PM
I hate when random rap battles break out in the parking lot

InRareForm
10-13-2022, 09:24 PM
QY6of0K0Hz8

:rollin

steak n eggs
10-16-2022, 03:57 PM
I just put everything back in the cart then into boxes or bins when I get to my car. Bags suck ass all around.

This is actually a really good idea. Ever get accused of stealing though?

ChumpDumper
10-16-2022, 04:42 PM
This is actually a really good idea. Ever get accused of stealing though?Never.

Some places check receipts at the door but half the time muh privilege gets me waved through there too.

I got tired of having bags full of bags at home and who knows if the collection places actually send them somewhere to be recycled?

Blake
10-16-2022, 07:46 PM
Yah, I've seen a couple of Netflix series that are disgusting tbh. You think all this time we've been doing the green thing...

"Where does your plastic go? Global investigation reveals America’s dirty secret
A Guardian report from 11 countries tracks how US waste makes its way across the world – and overwhelms the poorest nations....."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/17/recycled-plastic-america-global-crisis

DeadlyDynasty
10-18-2022, 06:16 AM
QY6of0K0Hz8

:rollin
Agent Sebastian is needed here. We got lotsa lazybones

ElNono
10-19-2022, 12:28 AM
it seems like 45% or so of all cars driving around SA have a "DV" somewhere in their license plate, so signs point to yes

What does "DV" stands for? Diabetes Vehicle?

Blake
10-19-2022, 10:21 AM
Disabled Veteran

Millennial_Messiah
10-19-2022, 05:51 PM
What does "DV" stands for? Diabetes Vehicle?

:would be hilarious, but blake got it. disabled vet. SA has the highest dv pop per capita in the USA I believe.