View Full Version : Avatar 2

MultiTroll
10-11-2022, 05:57 PM
IMDB is floating Dec 22, 2022.
Tomatoes concurs.

https://youtu.be/jOHCmLUng-Q

MultiTroll
10-11-2022, 05:58 PM
If anyone can confirm Dec 22nd is for a fact the opening date, 1st prize will be a date with SpursforSix's mom.

The opening date has been changed 14 times the last 5 years.
Appears this one is solid as last hold up was understandably Covid. (To all but Magats.)

MultiTroll
10-11-2022, 06:35 PM
Quite a few tidbits on Avatar 2 and 3 and 4 here.
Avatar 2 release date, trailer and more about The Way of Water (digitalspy.com) (https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a785456/avatar-2-release-date-plot-cast-trailer/)

MultiTroll
12-26-2022, 11:20 AM
4/10
Bunch of hype.
YVMV, predicting a lot here really like it.
Oh, Carmen Soprano as a semi dyke military captain for the bad guys. I shit you not.
Cameron leaves out a whole bunch of vital shit, does not explain at all where new characters come from. Found a site that explains all, as Avatar Comics purportedly fills in way more then Av 2 does.

Good foundation, has it's moments for sure.
3D at minimum and IMAX at best seem requirements.

Spoilers.
However would have been nice to know some of these details going in.
I'll scroll down

Col. Miles Quaritch was cloned. That how he returns. Not a huge reveal there but...

Spider his son. The stupid Teckashay69 looking dumbfuck. His mother was a pilot in Av 1 for the badguys and was married / had sex with above said Col Asshole Quaritch (i know, barf). She died at the end of Av 1, arrowed down by the main Avatar chick, the Navi who is Jakes wife. Why this "Spider" is given soo much airtime in Av 2 is beyond me, but get used to it. Little phuck is gonna be in Av 3 no doubt. He was one of the humans left behind in Av 1. Jack Sully "adopted" him. But Teckashay69 does not want to become a full on Navi with body and all, rather wants to keep his human form all while wanting to walk talk and act like a Navi. Basically a Whigger wanting to be nig in todays society. Spider and the Navi kids and teenagers swear on the regular in this movie. Ya, not kidding. Not like "Oh shit, i just dropped a hammer on my foot" but rather day to day regualar (for them) conversation.
What the hell Cameron is going for there is perplexing, but no doubt the downfall of society continues with the super low brow add. So in the event you have real littles of grands, I would not want them seeing this clownery.
https://www.dexerto.com/_next/image/?url=https%3A%2F%2Feditors.dexerto.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F12%2F14%2Fspider-avatar-2-1024x521.jpeg&w=1080&q=75
https://static1.colliderimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/edie-falco-as-general-ardmore-avatar-the-way-of-water.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1500&dpr=1.5

FrostKing
12-26-2022, 01:33 PM
Probably will watch in theaters soon.

Millennial_Messiah
12-27-2022, 01:26 PM
Must watch tbh.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
12-27-2022, 08:13 PM
if you watch this move in theaters it means you like dick in your mouth

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

MultiTroll
12-27-2022, 08:37 PM
^ Projection :lol

SpursforSix
12-27-2022, 09:40 PM
^ Projection :lol

No shit. If I’m gonna watch Avatar, it’s got to be in 3D.

spurraider21
12-29-2022, 04:16 PM
was pretty good

though watching the action sequences, i felt like i was watching video game cutscenes tbh :lol

spurraider21
12-29-2022, 04:24 PM
SPOILER WARNING

4/10But Teckashay69 does not want to become a full on Navi with body and all, rather wants to keep his human form all while wanting to walk talk and act like a Navi.
no clue where you are getting this from. there was never any point where he said he didnt want to become a full on Navi. if anything, he hated not feeling like he fit in. more likely explanation is that they didnt have the equipment needed to create new avatars. the one scientist guy cant replicate the work of a full lab/team of people. doesnt have access to a full slate of tech like they did in the beginning of the first film with the full support of the human military

Blake
01-01-2023, 03:19 PM
Fun popcorn movie imo, worth paying to see in theaters.

8/10

MultiTroll
01-01-2023, 05:31 PM
no clue where you are getting this from. there was never any point where he said he didnt want to become a full on Navi. if anything, he hated not feeling like he fit in. more likely explanation is that they didnt have the equipment needed to create new avatars. the one scientist guy cant replicate the work of a full lab/team of people. doesnt have access to a full slate of tech like they did in the beginning of the first film with the full support of the human military
Are you saying Spiders transitioning is being held up due to lack of access to surgeons and lab team?

Is Spider undergoing any persecution from meanies due to his Transition status?

He saved the by far biggest hater and destructor of the Navis, his bio father Miles Quartwhatever.

spurraider21
01-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Are you saying Spiders transitioning is being held up due to lack of access to surgeons and lab team?

Is Spider undergoing any persecution from meanies due to his Transition status?

He saved the by far biggest hater and destructor of the Navis, his bio father Miles Quartwhatever.
you cant go 30 seconds without thinking about transgender people. maybe you should hit up one of their bars, see what you're into, tbh

MultiTroll
01-01-2023, 05:54 PM
you cant go 30 seconds without thinking about transgender people. maybe you should hit up one of their bars, see what you're into, tbh
:lol I'd no doubt find you there?

Your butthurt over anyone being anything other then All Pro Tranny is misguided here.

I got the use of the word while looking up why Teckasay69 in Avatar 2 had not taken a Navi form:

"Just as Jake Sully permanently transitioned his mind from his original human body to his Na'vi avatar at the end of the first Avatar, Spider might also desire to become Na'vi as well."

Link:

Will Spider Become A Na’vi in Avatar 3? (screenrant.com) (https://screenrant.com/will-spider-become-a-navi-in-avatar-3/)