PDA

View Full Version : Texas Lt. Governor

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2022, 07:34 PM
Fuck Dan Patrick. Dude is responsible for most of the crazy shit coming out of the Texas legislature. I'm crossing over and voting for Mike Collier. he will probably get his ass kicked but no way in hell I vote for Patrick.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2022, 07:40 PM
I got bad news about the rest of your party.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2022, 07:44 PM
I got bad news about the rest of your party.

Ken Paxton sucks too but not too crazy about Rochelle Garza either. May just not vote on that one too.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2022, 07:47 PM
You guys don't even have a platform anymore. Pure adrenochrome.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2022, 07:53 PM
You guys don't even have a platform anymore. Pure adrenochrome.

I don't have guys. You seem to have me confused with someone else.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2022, 07:54 PM
I don't have guys. You seem to have me confused with someone else.You just said you were crossing over.

You're a Republican.

You and your guys have no platform.

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2022, 08:02 PM
You just said you were crossing over.

You're a Republican.

You and your guys have no platform.

I'm no vote on Governor, No vote on Attorney General. Voting democrat on lt. Governor, I like my Republican state legislator. i use the term "crossing over" as in trying to pick the best candidate no matter what party. Sorry you misunderstood. You have plenty of hardcore Trumpers to shit on. I presume you are voting straight Democrat?

ChumpDumper
10-17-2022, 08:09 PM
I'm no vote on Governor, No vote on Attorney General. Voting democrat on lt. Governor, I like my Republican state legislator. i use the term "crossing over" as in trying to pick the best candidate no matter what party. Sorry you misunderstood. You have plenty of hardcore Trumpers to shit on. I presume you are voting straight Democrat?As long as your party's goal is to end democracy, of course.

Your party is un-American. It can't be given a pass.

MultiTroll
10-18-2022, 01:44 PM
You have plenty of hardcore Trumpers to shit on. I presume you are voting straight Democrat?
Chumpdumper folds :lol

ChumpDumper
10-18-2022, 01:45 PM
Chumpdumper folds :lolI told him in the very next post I'm voting straight ticket.

:lmao you're a racist pedophile butthurt idiot.

MultiTroll
10-18-2022, 01:53 PM
What Chumpdumper claims:

I told him in the very next post I'm voting straight ticket.

Vs what happened "in the very next post".
1. CC posts:

I'm no vote on Governor, No vote on Attorney General. Voting democrat on lt. Governor, I like my Republican state legislator. i use the term "crossing over" as in trying to pick the best candidate no matter what party. Sorry you misunderstood. You have plenty of hardcore Trumpers to shit on. I presume you are voting straight Democrat?

2. Rumphumper responds:

As long as your party's goal is to end democracy, of course.

Your party is un-American. It can't be given a pass.

Chumpdumpers claim to be straight is laughable.

daboom1
10-18-2022, 02:00 PM
Chumpdumper folds :lol

tbh

ChumpDumper
10-18-2022, 02:02 PM
What Chumpdumper claims:

Vs what happened "in the very next post".
1. CC posts:

2. Rumphumper responds:

Chumpdumpers claim to be straight is laughable.
:lmao You quoted it and you still can't understand it.

:rollin

Let me know what part of "of course" you're too stupid to understand.

MultiTroll
10-18-2022, 02:10 PM
tbh
Do you think it's his insecurity?

SnakeBoy
10-18-2022, 03:15 PM
I also might vote for some Democrats who are sure to lose in order to beef up my ima independent creds

Leetonidas
10-18-2022, 03:44 PM
Good job putting the wellbeing of our state over party :tu

Spurminator
10-18-2022, 03:46 PM
I also might vote for some Democrats who are sure to lose in order to beef up my ima independent creds

Good to hear, but surprised you have time in the midst of beefing up your "ima pro-Russia anti-vaxxer please notice me hater" creds.

daboom1
10-18-2022, 04:01 PM
Do you think it's his insecurity?

Definitely the most insecure poster on Spurstalk.

ChumpDumper
10-18-2022, 04:02 PM
Definitely the most insecure poster on Spurstalk.

Do you know what "of course" means, Qhris?

Yes or no.

Show everyone how secure you are in your answer.

pgardn
10-18-2022, 09:46 PM

You have long since decayed, fermented, then rotted.
Its not necessary for your “cred”

ElNono
10-18-2022, 10:13 PM
You have long since decayed, fermented, then rotted.
Its not necessary for your “cred”

He never recovered after Old Joe bullied him in the paint...

FuzzyLumpkins
10-18-2022, 10:14 PM
He has blocked an end to daylight savings and weed legalization his entire time in office.

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 11:52 AM
For you victims accusing me of shit that is totally untrue.

Winehole23
04-23-2023, 11:55 AM
For you victims accusing me of shit that is totally untrue.No particulars noted.

There's a dedicated thread on the current lege session if you'd like to spell out what you think is fucked up, but you probably won't, here or there.

"Speak no ill of Republicans"

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 12:05 PM
No particulars noted.

There's a dedicated thread on the current lege session if you'd like to spell out what you think is fucked up, but you probably won't, here or there.

"Speak no ill of Republicans"

Just because I don't live on here constantly whining about Republicans doesn't mean I agree with everything hey do. I have consistently said I disagree with their focus on social issues.

I do agree that humans with testosterone and dicks should play sports with other humans with testosterone and dicks. That's about the only thing I agree with that they have done as far as social issues.

Winehole23
04-23-2023, 12:27 PM
Just because I don't live on here constantly whining about Republicans doesn't mean I agree with everything hey do. I have consistently said I disagree with their focus on social issues.

I do agree that humans with testosterone and dicks should play sports with other humans with testosterone and dicks. That's about the only thing I agree with that they have done as far as social issues.No particularized call outs for your own side besides Patrick and Trump, no particular objections other than taking away women's rights. It's unsurprising you won't stop handwaving to talk about actual policies and politics.

Face it, you're still basically allergic to criticizing the GOP. You're resisting it right now, your hand waving only underscores it. Dems haven't controlled anything in Texas government in nearly thirty years, it's not a both sides thing here.

Blake
04-23-2023, 01:50 PM

I do agree that humans with testosterone and dicks should play sports with other humans with testosterone and dicks. That's about the only thing I agree with that they have done as far as social issues.

The new important issue of the day for your party

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 02:39 PM
So, Blake, do you think humans with male body and bone and muscle structure, testosterone and dicks should be able to compete against women in women's sports? It kind of defeats the whole point of title 9.

Winehole23
04-23-2023, 02:56 PM
Lol thinking that the minuscule participation of trans in youth sports is so urgent that it requires state regulation.

Lol today's self-dubbed moderate, small government Republicans.

Blake
04-23-2023, 03:05 PM
So, Blake, do you think humans with male body and bone and muscle structure, testosterone and dicks should be able to compete against women in women's sports? It kind of defeats the whole point of title 9.

The NCAA and Olympics don't allow humans born male with certain testosterone levels to compete against women. Do you have an example you're referring to or are you just regurgitating your team's talking head podcast talking points?

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 03:09 PM
The NCAA and Olympics don't allow humans born male with certain testosterone levels to compete against women. Do you have an example you're referring to or are you just regurgitating your team's talking head podcast talking points?

A simple yes or no, loser.

Blake
04-23-2023, 04:10 PM
A simple yes or no, loser.

They have researched and have medical and scientific experts weigh in on it so I'm fine with whatever they decide.

That said, trans in sports has been going on for decades and I never cared before and I don't care enough now about women's swimming or volleyball to suddenly make a deal of this like you and your conservative podcast overlords do, whiner.

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 04:50 PM
They have researched and have medical and scientific experts weigh in on it so I'm fine with whatever they decide.

That said, trans in sports has been going on for decades and I never cared before and I don't care enough now about women's swimming or volleyball to suddenly make a deal of this like you and your conservative podcast overlords do, whiner.

So yes, you are fine with it because you don't care about title 9. Just following your lefty overlords, loser.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-23-2023, 04:51 PM

That is kind f the issue. There is a certain reality to bone and muscle growth when you have a Y chromosome. Prima facie it is a competitive imbalance.

I think the trans community just needs to concede this and instead focus on issues that boil down to personal choice and people being bigots.

CosmicCowboy
04-23-2023, 04:55 PM
That is kind f the issue. There is a certain reality to bone and muscle growth when you have a Y chromosome. Prima facie it is a competitive imbalance.

I think the trans community just needs to concede this and instead focus on issues that boil down to personal choice and people being bigots.

Agreed. I have nothing against trans, I dont desire to be one but whatever. They aren't being deprived of the opportunity to compete in sports, they just need to compete with their biological equals.

Blake
04-23-2023, 05:34 PM
So yes, you are fine with it because you don't care about title 9. Just following your lefty overlords, loser.

Lol "don't care about title 9". False dilemma like your conservative overlords have taught you to argue with, whiner.

Blake
04-23-2023, 05:36 PM

Wow, that makes me wonder if the researchers that are advising these sports committees know these things!

FuzzyLumpkins
04-24-2023, 06:04 PM
Wow, that makes me wonder if the researchers that are advising these sports committees know these things!

Huh? I am discussing the issues themselves. We can talk about the effect of atrophy after a year or two of transition therapy as opposed to the gene expression for over a dozen years.

It really is not difficult. You seem intent on appealing to their authority without even citing what they say. That is garbage.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-24-2023, 06:36 PM
Agreed. I have nothing against trans, I dont desire to be one but whatever. They aren't being deprived of the opportunity to compete in sports, they just need to compete with their biological equals.

Me either. Gender roles and norms are for the most part arbitrary nonsense and I am a big believer in self realization. I just also believe in objective reality and genetics. Gene expression is what it is and having a Y chromosome is a significant functional divergence from not.

Blake
04-24-2023, 07:11 PM
Huh? I am discussing the issues themselves. We can talk about the effect of atrophy after a year or two of transition therapy as opposed to the gene expression for over a dozen years.

It really is not difficult. You seem intent on appealing to their authority without even citing what they say. That is garbage.

I'm content with appealing to their authority because it's what they do and it's good enough for the NCAA and the Olympic committee. Frankly, I don't care enough about the subject to dive in and really prove them wrong.

Blake
04-24-2023, 07:13 PM
Me either. Gender roles and norms are for the most part arbitrary nonsense and I am a big believer in self realization. I just also believe in objective reality and genetics. Gene expression is what it is and having a Y chromosome is a significant functional divergence from not.

Lol "objective reality and genetics".

Are you a professional in this field or are you going to tell me you don't have to be, it's just plain common sense objective reality

CosmicCowboy
04-24-2023, 07:36 PM

Are you a professional in this field or are you going to tell me you don't have to be, it's just plain common sense objective reality

Wow this tranny thing really gets Blake fired up. Did your ex start banging sancho after she found you modeling her lingerie?

ChumpDumper
04-24-2023, 09:06 PM
Wow this fantasizing about other posters really gets CC fired up!

Blake
04-24-2023, 09:24 PM
Wow this tranny thing really gets Blake fired up. Did your ex start banging sancho after she found you modeling her lingerie?

You brought it up. You asked me directly by name my opinion on it. Now you're bringing up cross dressing. Anything else you want to project to the forum?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-24-2023, 10:19 PM

Whether or not I am an expert it is either factual or not. Your ad hominem red herring is boring. What is really at the root of this is you posit nothing and rely on contrarianism.

Blake
04-24-2023, 10:27 PM
Whether or not I am an expert it is either factual or not. Your ad hominem red herring is boring. What is really at the root of this is you posit nothing and rely on contrarianism.

You drunk?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-24-2023, 10:39 PM
You drunk?

You have anything other than ad hominem?

All I see is you really do not want to discuss gene expression and atrophy which are at he core of the issue. You want to make CC look like a perv or me as inebriated instead.

At the end of the day having a Y chromosome results in gene expression outcomes that lead to a competitive advantage over those that do not.

Blake
04-24-2023, 11:10 PM
You have anything other than ad hominem?

All I see is you really do not want to discuss gene expression and atrophy which are at he core of the issue. You want to make CC look like a perv or me as inebriated instead.

At the end of the day having a Y chromosome results in gene expression outcomes that lead to a competitive advantage over those that do not.

I don't care to discuss the issue. I thought that was pretty clear already. Why is this a big deal for you? Why is this a big deal for legislators? We're talking about sports.

Blake
04-24-2023, 11:16 PM

Ok, it's a fact you're not an expert. It's not an ad hominem if it's an honest question because in this case, it's really okay to appeal to authority. You posit something out of your ass which we factually can't rely on because....you're no expert in this field. Factually.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2023, 04:00 AM
Ok, it's a fact you're not an expert. It's not an ad hominem if it's an honest question because in this case, it's really okay to appeal to authority. You posit something out of your ass which we factually can't rely on because....you're no expert in this field. Factually.

Again, either what I am saying is right or wrong. I am not claiming to be or not to be an expert. You are the one that acts as if that makes a difference. Once again you just make it personal instead of discussing the issue.

I think the better question is why do you feel the need to discredit anyone who discusses this issue? Reminds me of Joey and his Fuck Ukraine nonsense.

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2023, 08:44 AM
I don't care to discuss the issue.

Blake finally being honest. He just ankle bites. Another loser in life desperately trying to be a winner on the internet.

Blake
04-25-2023, 09:58 AM
Again, either what I am saying is right or wrong. I am not claiming to be or not to be an expert. You are the one that acts as if that makes a difference. Once again you just make it personal instead of discussing the issue.

I think the better question is why do you feel the need to discredit anyone who discusses this issue? Reminds me of Joey and his Fuck Ukraine nonsense.

:lol I'm discrediting you because you have no credit. You've brought nothing here but your own opinion on the matter. Same with CC. Why should anyone listen to you guys?

Blake
04-25-2023, 09:58 AM
Blake finally being honest. He just ankle bites. Another loser in life desperately trying to be a winner on the internet.

:lol could this post be any richer

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2023, 05:19 PM
:lol I'm discrediting you because you have no credit. You've brought nothing here but your own opinion on the matter. Same with CC. Why should anyone listen to you guys?

You megalomania is adorable. You think you are entitled to judge expertise. Nevermind that appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.

Gene expression is not an opinion. The atrophy related to hormone therapy is not an opinion but rather real world phenomenon.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2023, 05:23 PM

I have no doubt he is trolling but when you take that line he is just thinking you are mad and laughing about it. I approach it like speaking to sarcasm and look to what they are attempting to do with what they say. Like speaking to a child.

Blake
04-25-2023, 05:38 PM
You megalomania is adorable. You think you are entitled to judge expertise. Nevermind that appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.

Gene expression is not an opinion. The atrophy related to hormone therapy is not an opinion but rather real world phenomenon.

:lol I'm entitled to say you're not qualified at all to speak on this matter.

I think it's great the NCAA appealed to the scientific authorities to base their policies on. I think it'd be pathetic if they asked you.

This isn't difficult. :lol

Blake
04-25-2023, 05:42 PM
I have no doubt he is trolling but when you take that line he is just thinking you are mad and laughing about it. I approach it like speaking to sarcasm and look to what they are attempting to do with what they say. Like speaking to a child.

Your ad hominem red herring is boring. What is really at the root of this is you posit nothing and rely on contrarianism.

I mean, you're basically complaining about you

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2023, 05:47 PM
:lol I'm entitled to say you're not qualified at all to speak on this matter.

I think it's great the NCAA appealed to the scientific authorities to base their policies on. I think it'd be pathetic if they asked you.

This isn't difficult. :lol

Wow, you are getting really worked up here. You can keep on beating that drum trying to get a rise if it makes you feel better. Given that you do not want to actually discuss the issue I will do just that. I am not relying on expertise to make my claims.

First study I pull up is from a physiologist/biochemist and she is discussing exactly what I am talking about.

Male physiology underpins their better athletic performance including increased muscle mass and strength, stronger bones, different skeletal structure, better adapted cardiorespiratory systems, and early developmental effects on brain networks that wires males to be inherently more competitive and aggressive. Testosterone secreted before birth, postnatally, and then after puberty is the major factor that drives these physiological sex differences, and as adults, testosterone levels are ten to fifteen times higher in males than females. The non-overlapping ranges of testosterone between the sexes has led sports regulators, such as the International Olympic Committee, to use 10 nmol/L testosterone as a sole physiological parameter to divide the male and female sporting divisions. Using testosterone levels as a basis for separating female and male elite athletes is arguably flawed. Male physiology cannot be reformatted by estrogen therapy in transwoman athletes because testosterone has driven permanent effects through early life exposure.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9331831/

So yeah. Gene expression and objective reality.

Blake
04-25-2023, 05:55 PM
yOuRe GeTTINg wOrKed uP! I'll pRoVe iT bY by mE poStiNg a LonG pOst wiTh an ArtiCle!

Honestly, I have no idea what your actual argument is. I at least know what CC's is.

CosmicCowboy
04-25-2023, 05:58 PM
Wow, you are getting really worked up here. You can keep on beating that drum trying to get a rise if it makes you feel better. Given that you do not want to actually discuss the issue I will do just that. I am not relying on expertise to make my claims.

First study I pull up is from a physiologist/biochemist and she is discussing exactly what I am talking about.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9331831/

So yeah. Gene expression and objective reality.

The article made perfect sense to people with even average reading conprehension.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2023, 06:03 PM
The article made perfect sense to people with even average reading conprehension.

He is just playing dumb so as to troll. He is not that dumb just like he wasn't so dumb to ask for advice about his cheating wife in a place and time where cuck was the preferred insult.

He doesn't want us to discuss this issue so he is acting like a child.

He rails at me for not being an expert so I cite the NIH and he now is doing this shit. There is no point in addressing a nihilist dimwit at face value.

Blake
04-25-2023, 06:15 PM
He is just playing dumb so as to troll. He is not that dumb just like he wasn't so dumb to ask for advice about his cheating wife in a place and time where cuck was the preferred insult.

He doesn't want us to discuss this issue so he is acting like a child.

He rails at me for not being an expert so I cite the NIH and he now is doing this shit. There is no point in addressing a nihilist dimwit at face value.

:lol totally not worked up.

Take 2: what is your actual argument?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2023, 06:16 PM
:lol totally not worked up.

Take 2: what is your actual argument?

Devolving into the question thing. Hmmm. By the way I don't care if you can understand my argument for the reasons stated above.

Blake
04-25-2023, 06:16 PM

:lol you didn't even read it

Blake
04-25-2023, 06:17 PM
Devolving into the question thing. Hmmm.

What are you even doing here then?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-25-2023, 06:19 PM
Here is an article describing the atrophy mechanic I was speaking of and how it doesn't compensate. The first article alluded to it but this was a direct study.

Twenty-four studies were identified and reviewed. Transwomen experienced significant decreases in all parameters measured, with different time courses noted. After 4 months of hormone therapy, transwomen have Hgb/HCT levels equivalent to those of cisgender women. After 12 months of hormone therapy, significant decreases in measures of strength, LBM and muscle area are observed. The effects of longer duration therapy (36 months) in eliciting further decrements in these measures are unclear due to paucity of data. Notwithstanding, values for strength, LBM and muscle area in transwomen remain above those of cisgender women, even after 36 months of hormone therapy.

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/55/15/865

Blake
04-26-2023, 12:11 PM
Great, what's your argument here exactly? What do you think should be done, exactly?

CosmicCowboy
04-26-2023, 06:44 PM
Great, what's your argument here exactly? What do you think should be done, exactly?

Really simple. Humans that grew up with dicks and testosterone play with humans that grew up with dicks and testosterone. Nothing complicated there. It's not transphobia it's common sense.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-26-2023, 06:55 PM

Policy debate with you sound boring as hell. Pass.

What makes you think anyone needs to answer your questions, exactly? What do you think you done to deserve such presumption, exactly?

Blake
04-26-2023, 06:59 PM
Really simple. Humans that grew up with dicks and testosterone play with humans that grew up with dicks and testosterone. Nothing complicated there. It's not transphobia it's common sense.

You want this to be something for legislators to take on?

Blake
04-26-2023, 07:00 PM
Policy debate with you sound boring as hell. Pass.

What makes you think anyone needs to answer your questions, exactly? What do you think you done to deserve such presumption, exactly?

Who are you to say I should do anything more than just lol at you here? If you're too scared to state what you want to happen with this issue then that's all you get.

Now whine some more.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-26-2023, 07:03 PM

I have made many arguments and backed them up with proof.

Your premises are shit as usual.

Blake
04-26-2023, 07:09 PM
I have made many arguments and backed them up with proof.

Your premises are shit as usual.

What argument? Why is such a chore for you just to cleanly and simply state what you want to happen here?

FuzzyLumpkins
04-26-2023, 07:17 PM
Who are you to say I should do anything more than just lol at you here? If you're too scared to state what you want to happen with this issue then that's all you get.

Now whine some more.

You edited the first time to add that you were laughing at me. You then edited it again to tell me that I am whining.

So you are basically oscillating between the shitty socratic method to this straight troll routine when countered.

All you are trying to do is antagonize CC and me. I get why you don't like me. Don't worry I think you're fucking creepy whoever you are.

Blake
04-26-2023, 08:12 PM
You edited the first time to add that you were laughing at me. You then edited it again to tell me that I am whining.

So you are basically oscillating between the shitty socratic method to this straight troll routine when countered.

All you are trying to do is antagonize CC and me. I get why you don't like me. Don't worry I think you're fucking creepy whoever you are.

Ok, stick to whining. Or maybe talk it out with your therapist instead. What do I care?

And lol I don't know you so I don't like or hate you. Weird that you do.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-26-2023, 08:26 PM
Ok, stick to whining. Or maybe talk it out with your therapist instead. What do I care?

And lol I don't know you so I don't like or hate you. Weird that you do.

Ahh yes the Joey I don't care special.

If you haven't noticed I am not narratively interacting with you. All the vitriol belies your narrative on its own.

I must say though I do like how I called you a creeper and you came right back with the therapist dig. You should change that username to Pavlov's dog.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-26-2023, 08:57 PM
So what exactly is in the language of the Senate bill? Is it just sports or are they trying to package deal it with denying health care?

Blake
04-26-2023, 11:01 PM
Ahh yes the Joey I don't care special.

If you haven't noticed I am not narratively interacting with you. All the vitriol belies your narrative on its own.

I must say though I do like how I called you a creeper and you came right back with the therapist dig. You should change that username to Pavlov's dog.

I don't care if you don't want to really discuss this issue at length. If you do, great then I'm curious yours or anyone else's honest opinion on what to do about it.

But every time I've asked for your argument and/or your opinion on what you want to do about transgenders in sports, you whine and go personal. You should change your user name to dmc jr.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-27-2023, 02:31 AM
I don't care if you don't want to really discuss this issue at length. If you do, great then I'm curious yours or anyone else's honest opinion on what to do about it.

But every time I've asked for your argument and/or your opinion on what you want to do about transgenders in sports, you whine and go personal. You should change your user name to dmc jr.

Cool story. keep telling yourself that it is true.

I tried to talk about the issue and you started with the ad hominems telling me I was no expert. When I gave experts discussing exactly what I was talking about you dissembling into this.

You even said you had no interest in discussing the issue. When no one gave a shit you switched to asking me what I was doing here and asking me to discuss it at length.

Thus the nihilist dimwit comment and my changing tactic. But I know you want to exorcise yourself from this entire process. Your dissociate avoidance is creepy.

Blake
04-27-2023, 05:35 PM
Ok, you're just here to whine then. Lemme know when you post an actual opinion.