PDA

View Full Version : Who does OBJ end up signing with in 2022?

DeadlyDynasty
10-21-2022, 05:08 AM
Who does he end up signing with?

Separate question, But who would you like to see him sign with?

Will Hunting
10-21-2022, 08:18 AM
Think he signs with the Chiefs.

Would like to see him sign with the Bills though since they're the contending team I want to win the SB this year (they've always been my favorite divisional rival because their fans are cool) and I think he would help them.

DeadlyDynasty
10-21-2022, 10:08 AM
Think he signs with the Chiefs.

Would like to see him sign with the Bills though since they're the contending team I want to win the SB this year (they've always been my favorite divisional rival because their fans are cool) and I think he would help them.
Yeah that would suck but I’m afraid that Kelce contract restructure may have done it. I would love to see him go back to NYG though. Fans still love him and he’d be the unquestioned #1

Will Hunting
10-21-2022, 10:22 AM
Yeah that would suck but I’m afraid that Kelce contract restructure may have done it. I would love to see him go back to NYG though. Fans still love him and he’d be the unquestioned #1
Yeah but I think the Giants' performance so far this year is fool's gold. IF OBJ wants his best possible chance at a SB it's either the Chiefs or the Bills.

DeadlyDynasty
10-21-2022, 10:42 AM
Yeah but I think the Giants' performance so far this year is fool's gold. IF OBJ wants his best possible chance at a SB it's either the Chiefs or the Bills.
Oh for sure it’s fool’s gold but with the NFC being historically shitty then this would be a good opportunity for him to get #1 targets and live in a major market. He fills an obvious need for the G-men and I think he wants $$ more than a ring now since he got his.