PDA

View Full Version : if the spurs make the playoffs everyone who posted in the tank thread should be banned for a month

playblair
10-25-2022, 01:29 PM
this ish is asinine........imagie rooting for your team to lose.........bunch of munchers in that thread are mad the spurs are winning........look at the takes in that thread 20 pages 462 posters........

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297135

Rocalcio
10-25-2022, 01:39 PM
Dumb thread. Less than one month ago everyone here was fascinated by the two G League games Wembanyama played and wanted to tank hard. The kid is worth it.

playblair
10-25-2022, 01:42 PM
Dumb thread. Less than one month ago everyone here was fascinated by the two G League games Wembanyama played and wanted to tank hard. The kid is worth it.
those were casual fans.......anyone who follows basketball knows he is an injury prone greg oden clone.........dillon mitchell is the real prize of the draft & he can be had outside of the lottery

Rocalcio
10-25-2022, 01:53 PM
Count on me for digging out your posts in one year and a half.

K...
10-25-2022, 01:57 PM
I want the spurs to reach their dreams and potential. I will support their choices and seek to understand their decision making before i criticize them. I will do the same to each and every poster here. Blessed be my brothers.

stnick2261
10-25-2022, 01:58 PM
If the Spurs make the playoffs as a 5-8 seed and lose in the first round, I'll be disappointed.

Arcadian
10-25-2022, 02:04 PM
Not a fucking chance. Even the worst team in the NBA will occasionally run off a small winning streak. It's because nobody takes them seriously.

That said, I'm not cheering for losses either because tanking isn't fun and usually doesn't work.

John B
10-25-2022, 02:20 PM
I must say I never wanted for the Spurs to tank. But if they did, they should’ve done it after the Nephew debacle. That being said, I was never wrong that a Pop’s team will always compete, but could lose many games due to inexperience, while saying that teams who are looking pass them could find themselves losing to this young team. I also mentioned that if Poeltl/Sochan duo clicked, allowing Keldon to slide into 3, that they should consider signing Poeltl back, for I was a big critic of Jak. I even mentioned that Tre could slip into the position that DJM left, being DJM, I argue, was no more than a system player (this we have to see more after the honeymoon at Hawks is over). And that Devin will even be a MIP candidate due to the opportunities created.

It’s still very early. But so far, my assessment on target. :toast

cd98
10-25-2022, 02:38 PM
If the Spurs make the playoffs this year, and then lose in the first round or the playin, then anyone that was against tanking should be banned for a year.

ambchang
10-25-2022, 02:57 PM
:lol the spurs will not win more than 30 games. It’s likely a 20-25 win team.

Leetonidas
10-25-2022, 03:51 PM
OP should be banned for being a begging shitposter

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-28-2022, 02:14 PM
This team won’t make the playoffs.