PDA

View Full Version : Ravens w Jackson vs Tampon Bay Tom TNF. Who you got?

MultiTroll
10-26-2022, 12:34 PM
Who you got? Or are you telling the NFL / Prime Video to shove it?

Hey it's slow and I'm going to be stuck in a place i can watch the entire game. How about you?

Both not playing nearly as well as they have in the past.

Jackson in some kind of super funk last 3 game combined with - Ravens suck.

Tampon Tom looking at divorce and c'mon that has to affect him even if she was his Beard. Also are the Bucs much worse then the Super Fixed i mean Super Bowl year?

MultiTroll
10-26-2022, 12:37 PM
Mark Andrews listed as Questionable. I'd like to know as he is the Ravens only decent receiver.

Desean Jackson debut? :lol

SpursforSix
10-26-2022, 01:05 PM
Mark Andrews listed as Questionable. I'd like to know as he is the Ravens only decent receiver.

Desean Jackson debut? :lol

IDK. Bateman and Duverney are good. It's hard to tell how good they are in this system.

FrostKing
10-26-2022, 01:21 PM
Money is on Ravens have double digit lead early and Brady steals the game late

MultiTroll
10-26-2022, 01:36 PM
IDK. Bateman and Duverney are good. It's hard to tell how good they are in this system.
Bateman is out 1/2 the time and both are merely average.

Duverney with the complete wuss out / incompetent end of game failure vs Bills.

SpursforSix
10-26-2022, 01:59 PM
Bateman is out 1/2 the time and both are merely average.

Duverney with the complete wuss out / incompetent end of game failure vs Bills.

Bateman is just now starting to play after an injury. It's too early to say he's not good. He was a first round pick. Duverney looks to be a competent WR2. Along with Andrews, that should be enough for Jackson. I guess the question is are these WR average or is Lamar not good enough for them to realize their potential?

MultiTroll
10-26-2022, 02:04 PM
Bateman is just now starting to play after an injury. It's too early to say he's not good. He was a first round pick. Duverney looks to be a competent WR2. Along with Andrews, that should be enough for Jackson. I guess the question is are these WR average or is Lamar not good enough for them to realize their potential?
:lol We've been over this on another thread.
I provided the video for Duverney standing in corner of endzone flat footed with head up ass while Bills db recovered from going the wrong way and came back 10 yards to beat him to the ball for the game winning *Interception*.

Bateman too early to call "good", which you did in above post.
Ravens spent 4 years on 1st round pick Hollywood Brown, only to trade him the year after he caught 90 passes.

Bateman and Duverney are average at best. If they improve, fine.
So far they have been a net hindrance to Super Jackson.

Andrews dropped a sure TD in the endzone in the Giants debaucle.

*Yes, Jackson has sucked in 2 of the last 3 4th quarters. I think he's burnt out on the Ravens incompetence / possibly hiding a hip injury but we'll see.

MultiTroll
10-26-2022, 02:16 PM
Bateman, Duverney looks to be a competent WR2. Along with Andrews, that should be enough for Jackson.
:lol While other playoff advancing QBs get to have far superior WRs.

"But but but that's because their QBs make them that good" you Jackson haters will squak.

Um, no. Cupp and the Rams WRs far better then those 3.
Brady the Bowl year had far better.

On and on.

Jackson has not had even one elite receiver his entire time as a Raven, let alone 2 or 3.
Yes Cupp is elite.
Gronk, Anotion Brown (yep), Mike Evans are all very good. BradyRef is All Time elite to make up for ANY gap.

SpursforSix
10-26-2022, 02:23 PM
:lol We've been over this on another thread.
I provided the video for Duverney standing in corner of endzone flat footed with head up ass while Bills db recovered from going the wrong way and came back 10 yards to beat him to the ball for the game winning *Interception*.

Bateman too early to call "good", which you did in above post.
Ravens spent 4 years on 1st round pick Hollywood Brown, only to trade him the year after he caught 90 passes.

Bateman and Duverney are average at best. If they improve, fine.
So far they have been a net hindrance to Super Jackson.

Andrews dropped a sure TD in the endzone in the Giants debaucle.

*Yes, Jackson has sucked in 2 of the last 3 4th quarters. I think he's burnt out on the Ravens incompetence / possibly hiding a hip injury but we'll see.

LOL. You'll have to repost what we said on "another thread". I don't think I've every made any comment on Bateman on Spurstalk.

SpursforSix
10-26-2022, 03:08 PM
:lol While other playoff advancing QBs get to have far superior WRs.

"But but but that's because their QBs make them that good" you Jackson haters will squak.

Um, no. Cupp and the Rams WRs far better then those 3.
Brady the Bowl year had far better.

On and on.

Jackson has not had even one elite receiver his entire time as a Raven, let alone 2 or 3.
Yes Cupp is elite.
Gronk, Anotion Brown (yep), Mike Evans are all very good. BradyRef is All Time elite to make up for ANY gap.

It's not unusual at all for teams to win the SB without an elite WR. In fact, at first glance, most winning SB teams don't have a superstar WR.

MultiTroll
10-26-2022, 04:22 PM

I don't think I've every made any comment on Bateman on Spurstalk.
#3 post on this thread.

SpursforSix
10-26-2022, 09:57 PM
#3 post on this thread.
Lol. Faggot. You said we’ve been over it in another thread. I don’t think we have.

MultiTroll
10-27-2022, 12:00 AM

I don't think I've every made any comment on Bateman on Spurstalk.

MultiTroll
10-27-2022, 12:01 AM
It's not unusual at all for teams to win the SB without an elite WR. In fact, at first glance, most winning SB teams don't have a superstar WR.
So now the goalpost change is from "elite" to "superstar".

Tell us the teams that have won with receivers as bad as the Ravens.

BD24
10-27-2022, 01:48 PM
Faggs showing his ass, telling everyone how little he knows of football tbh. Bateman is definitely good, he has been good when he has played, dude just needs to stay healthy tbh

MultiTroll
10-27-2022, 02:54 PM
Lol. Faggot. You said we’ve been over it in another thread. I don’t think we have.
Deadly Dynasty was celebrating the Bills fluke win over the Ravens. You were chiming in. It's in there somewhere.

Faggs showing his ass, telling everyone how little he knows of football tbh. Bateman is definitely good, he has been good when he has played, dude just needs to stay healthy tbh
Why don't you two faggots hook up and have a Bateman party?

Bateman is average when in.

MultiTroll
10-27-2022, 02:55 PM
Btw are any of you wussies going to vote on who wins tonight?

MultiTroll
10-27-2022, 07:08 PM
Bok bok bok bok Ba Gawk!

Ravens with Super Lamar busting some big runs and his backup recievers holding on better then the starters.

33-27

MultiTroll
10-27-2022, 08:26 PM
Wow Super Lamar definitely not running when the op was there.

Robz4000
10-27-2022, 09:01 PM
It's time to cancel TNF tbh. Been time for a while but this season in particular has exposed how awful of a product it is.

MultiTroll
10-27-2022, 09:51 PM
It's time to cancel TNF tbh. Been time for a while but this season in particular has exposed how awful of a product it is.
Al Michaels needs to double his Geritol dose.
Or snort some coke.

MultiTroll
10-27-2022, 09:52 PM
Bateman 0 0 0 0 0

Fill in WRs look soo much better the Bater.

SpursforSix
10-28-2022, 02:25 PM
Deadly Dynasty was celebrating the Bills fluke win over the Ravens. You were chiming in. It's in there somewhere.

lol. no. Go find that shit if it's true.

MultiTroll
10-28-2022, 06:25 PM
lol. no. Go find that shit if it's true.
It might have been LeeoTard.

You're off the hook for now.

DeadlyDynasty
10-28-2022, 11:48 PM

Why don't you two faggots hook up and have a Bateman party?

Bateman is average when in.
Pretty sure I was praising Lamar for gifting my team the W, but you’re welcome to show evidence to the contrary

chunticakes
10-29-2022, 03:19 PM
Faggs, get Jackson's dick out your mouth already.

MultiTroll
10-29-2022, 05:33 PM
40-14 with below average teamates and way below average coaching.

:lol Cunticakes

BD24
10-31-2022, 08:34 PM
Bateman 0 0 0 0 0

Fill in WRs look soo much better the Bater.
Way to victory lap on a player that got hurt. The fill ins Didn’t look better. There is numbers that back up this offense is way better when Bateman plays. But, feel free to continue to live in your fantasy land where Bateman is just average

MultiTroll
10-31-2022, 08:45 PM
Way to victory lap on a player that got hurt. The fill ins Didn’t look better. There is numbers that back up this offense is way better when Bateman plays. But, feel free to continue to live in your fantasy land where Bateman is just average
Watch a game Numb Nutts.

You stat boy player fans don't know squat.

BD24
10-31-2022, 10:13 PM
Watch a game Numb Nutts.

You stat boy player fans don't know squat.
I don’t think you watch the games tbh. And if you do you don’t know your watching. But, carry on you old weirdo. It’s evident that Bateman is good when he plays to people with eyes tbh

MultiTroll
10-31-2022, 11:32 PM
I don’t think you watch the games tbh. And if you do you don’t know your watching. But, carry on you old weirdo. It’s evident that Bateman is good when he plays to people with eyes tbh
Yawn.
You're wrong.
Bateman has shown some flashes and still has potential. That is all he has shown. You and fellow stat boy are thinking Super Lamars games vs Miami where all Bateman had to do was catch the ball and walk into the endzone were the cats meow. Your grandmother in her younger days could have done the same. What LJ needs is WRs who will make the tough catch in traffic, make the good 3rd down possession catch. And block when they are not the primary. Bateman stands around a lot when his is not.

Demarcus Robinson looked better, albeit in his 1st game with some minutes.
Lively also looked very good.
Andrews has improved the last couple years but still makes the choker drop on crucial situations ie in the endzone vs the Giants.

When you and Deadly Dynasty are having soy burgers and pink fizzys take a closer look the next Ravens game.
You wont see a Roughing the Brady-Allen call.

DeadlyDynasty
11-01-2022, 06:11 AM
Yawn.
You're wrong.
Bateman has shown some flashes and still has potential. That is all he has shown. You and fellow stat boy are thinking Super Lamars games vs Miami where all Bateman had to do was catch the ball and walk into the endzone were the cats meow. Your grandmother in her younger days could have done the same. What LJ needs is WRs who will make the tough catch in traffic, make the good 3rd down possession catch. And block when they are not the primary. Bateman stands around a lot when his is not.

Demarcus Robinson looked better, albeit in his 1st game with some minutes.
Lively also looked very good.
Andrews has improved the last couple years but still makes the choker drop on crucial situations ie in the endzone vs the Giants.

When you and Deadly Dynasty are having soy burgers and pink fizzys take a closer look the next Ravens game.
You wont see a Roughing the Brady-Allen call.

yes, Demarcus Robinson who couldn’t cut it in the most receiver-friendly offense in NFL history is better than Bateman!:lmao

BD is right, you might be watching the games but you have no idea what you’re looking at. Stick to foraging for dollar pancakes and creeping on underage prossies brah

MultiTroll
11-01-2022, 09:28 AM
yes, Demarcus Robinson who couldn’t cut it in the most receiver-friendly offense in NFL history is better than Bateman!:lmao

BD is right, you might be watching the games but you have no idea what you’re looking at. Stick to foraging for dollar pancakes and creeping on underage prossies brah
Couldn't cut it as in stayed with the Chiefs for 5 years, played in every game every year.
Including playoffs.

You: "Prawk prawk Tyreek Hill couldn't cut it with the Chiefs. Prawk prawk."

You sure showed me.

DeadlyDynasty
11-01-2022, 09:49 AM
Couldn't cut it as in stayed with the Chiefs for 5 years, played in every game every year.
Including playoffs.

You: "Prawk prawk Tyreek Hill couldn't cut it with the Chiefs. Prawk prawk."

You sure showed me.
Wasn’t he on a rookie or one year deal on a team over the cap? Shocker that they filled in their surrounding roster with guys making peanuts.:lol

But you’re right, creepy…he’s the real WR star on the Ravens and it’s high time he was freed from the chains of a Mahomes/Reid offense that stunted his growth

MultiTroll
11-01-2022, 09:52 AM
Wasn’t he on a rookie or one year deal on a team over the cap? Shocker that they filled in their surrounding roster with guys making peanuts.:lol
Robinson was on the Chiefs for 5 years.

Buy a vowel. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
11-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Robinson was on the Chiefs for 5 years.

Buy a vowel. :lol
Point out where I was wrong creepy

MultiTroll
11-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Won't be listening to you 2 spouters on Bateman anymore this season.

Ya so much help for LJackson.

MultiTroll
11-20-2022, 04:23 PM

BD is right, you might be watching the games but you have no idea what you’re looking at.
9 targets
9 catches
128 yards

13-3 Ravens in another low scoring game.

There there Ralphies.